Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-17-2018, 02:26 PM   #1
transnewbie

Default Punish Me Please

I am currently sitting on my couch in a permanent wedgie. Punish me further please.

My toys: enema bulb, diapers, frozen fruit I can use as ice (I dont have an ice tray or ice maker), handcuffs, and I can use a hairbrush, wooden spoon, or plastic hanger for spankings
Limits: blood, permanent, family, public, pictures with face, ass to mouth, humiliation, forced
transnewbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 10:24 PM   #2
transnewbie

Bumping the thread
Limits: blood, permanent, family, public, pictures with face, ass to mouth, humiliation, forced
Old 01-20-2018, 10:26 PM   #3
Glam&Gore

Take your wooden spoon and spank your ass 100 times. Then put your diaper on and you are not allowed to change it till you have wet it 4 times.

Likes, Dislikes, Limits, and Toys
Glam&Gore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 11:29 PM   #4
specialk3700

First fill your ass with as much ice as you can (or in this case frozen fruit). Yes, as much as you can you're being punished whore. Then get in a frontal hanging wedgie wearing only as many pairs of panties you need to keep you up. You should also be blindfolded and have your hands cuffed. Stay like that for 10 minutes. After that clear out your ass and fill it with 500ml of water. With that water in your ass you should take 75 steps then you may drain your ass. As the worst part of your punishment you will need a dildo (you can improvise a household items like a banna or spachula handle). Also gag yourself with a dirty pair of panties. With the dildo you are to fuck your ass with only spit as lube for 15 minutes straight. Make sure you express how you feel about it with your mouth. After the 15 minutes you may cum how you please but something must be in your ass when you do. Please post here or PM a full report with proof.
19/male/straight
PM or Kik me at @myboywalter if you want to be my wedgie slave
specialk3700 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 12:08 PM   #5
transnewbie

I can't do a hanging wedgie as I have nowhere to hang. The most I can do is a dangling wedgie, but thats difficult as well.
Old 01-21-2018, 12:13 PM   #6
transnewbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glam&Gore View Post
Take your wooden spoon and spank your ass 100 times. Then put your diaper on and you are not allowed to change it till you have wet it 4 times.
I will do this the next time I have a day off from work so I have the whole day to work at this dare.
Old 01-23-2018, 07:55 PM   #7
transnewbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glam&Gore View Post
I have begun this dare. I did the spankings 100 on each cheek. My arm got a little tired about halfway in so I had to take a little break. My asscheeks were bright red and stinging by the time I was done, but my pussy was dripping wet.
I diapered up, and since my diapers are kind of thin, I put on 3 of them. I have only peed once so far, but since I am not used to peeing in diapers, I have to sit on the toilet when I pee or it just won't come out. It was a lot of pee. I think I soaked through two of the diapers already. I have been sitting in the wet, warm diaper for half an hour, and do not have to go again yet. I have been drinking a lot of tea to help me have to pee because tea has caffeine and will make me have to pee more than water.
Old 01-24-2018, 01:39 PM   #8
transnewbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by specialk3700 View Post
First fill your ass with as much ice as you can (or in this case frozen fruit). Yes, as much as you can you're being punished whore. Then get in a frontal hanging wedgie wearing only as many pairs of panties you need to keep you up. You should also be blindfolded and have your hands cuffed. Stay like that for 10 minutes. After that clear out your ass and fill it with 500ml of water. With that water in your ass you should take 75 steps then you may drain your ass. As the worst part of your punishment you will need a dildo (you can improvise a household items like a banna or spachula handle). Also gag yourself with a dirty pair of panties. With the dildo you are to fuck your ass with only spit as lube for 15 minutes straight. Make sure you express how you feel about it with your mouth. After the 15 minutes you may cum how you please but something must be in your ass when you do. Please post here or PM a full report with proof.

I cannot do a hanging wedgie as I have nowhere to hang, but if you were to give me a different kind of wedgie I would do this dare/
Old 01-24-2018, 01:41 PM   #9
specialk3700

Do it with a shoulder wedgie. Preferably using a thong instead of panties
19/male/straight
PM or Kik me at @myboywalter if you want to be my wedgie slave
specialk3700 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk