Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 09-22-2017, 01:44 AM   #16
Masterwants
Distinguished Member

Were they also a 29 year old submissive?!
Old 09-22-2017, 04:19 AM   #17
Kitten
The One & Only

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterwants View Post
Were they also a 29 year old submissive?!
No. Did get a 23 year old submissive from California or something- sadly forgot that gD does not have a "deleted messages" folder or I'd post them all here. There were 4 subs replying, and around 12guys that were not even CLOSE to 30 - and those were just the basic criteria... But luckily the little disclaimer seems to do the job so far, takes a pretty dumb person to keep replying to my ad after that LOL

Old 09-22-2017, 07:00 AM   #18
Masterwants
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitten View Post
No. Did get a 23 year old submissive from California or something- sadly forgot that gD does not have a "deleted messages" folder or I'd post them all here. There were 4 subs replying, and around 12guys that were not even CLOSE to 30 - and those were just the basic criteria... But luckily the little disclaimer seems to do the job so far, takes a pretty dumb person to keep replying to my ad after that LOL

Bring on the first dumb-ass please.....
Old 09-24-2017, 01:41 AM   #19
Kitten
The One & Only

Default Not sure what this was a reply to but, seems relevant...

Hello,,
How are you?
This is [taken out by me] from India. I hope you have too many fetish's and fantasies which u want to fulfill. Well then why not join me and be my slave friend.
I am starting a group on Kik for people who have fantasy n who needs to fulfill it through roleplay. Well its just a roleplay so we need near to no limits people who are interested. The limits which I think that everyone must follow even in rp is blood, illegal of and in any kind, animals etc u got the basics. But a human mind needs to be set free when it does something. And then and only then something beautiful comes out of it. So I need creative people to join the group n enjoy. Also we can be friends who share our kinky mind n share what we don't share with other people.

So, before moving forward let me introduce myself.
This is [taken out by me] and other info about me is on my page. I am sorry for this short message but I hope you will understand n reply accordingly.

Do u want n like to rp

Are u a sub. I am saying this because I am a Dom. How selfish of me.. Enough about me n joke.
So if you have fantasies and want to see how they would turn up like then just go for this .
If yes then join me on Kik

Just for rp or may be more. May be u will find your master or slave while doing.
My intro is on.my page
My Kik : [taken out by me]

I also saw that many of the people have their Kik on their page. Well most of them.are inactive so kindly reply if you like to roleplay. And even if you are not interested which I think will not be a case with you people but please please please reply with whatever your answer is.

Thanks hope you have read this n will reply njoy
Old 09-25-2017, 08:31 AM   #20
Masterwants
Distinguished Member

I'm not sure what i find most offensive in that PM, the use of u and n in the place of actual words or that phrase "you people"!!
Old 09-25-2017, 08:49 AM   #21
tickle.gamer

I'm living in nl, 30+, male, dominant and mensa member. I'm curious to see why you will reject me
Old 09-25-2017, 03:43 PM   #22
nickhoosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by tickle.gamer View Post
I'm living in nl, 30+, male, dominant and mensa member. I'm curious to see why you will reject me
Sorry for interfering, but I lolled way too hard at you stating Mensa membership as a credential for intelligence to refrain from commenting it.
Old 09-26-2017, 09:48 AM   #23
Masterwants
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tickle.gamer View Post
I'd be careful what you wish for to be honest, it might hurt your ego!
Old 09-28-2017, 04:26 AM   #24
Lustat

hmm, kitten on the prowl again eh
Warning: some or all comments could be intended for entertainment purposes. that or I'm just completely messing with you because I'm most likely tired and / or bored! If comment does NOT fall in the above category than I may actually try to stop you from doing something stupid, or teach you something, or warn you about something, or god knows what.
Old 09-28-2017, 07:04 AM   #25
Asteroth
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitten View Post
Hello,,
How are you?
This is [taken out by me] from India. I hope you have too many fetish's and fantasies which u want to fulfill. Well then why not join me and be my slave friend.
I am starting a group on Kik for people who have fantasy n who needs to fulfill it through roleplay. Well its just a roleplay so we need near to no limits people who are interested. The limits which I think that everyone must follow even in rp is blood, illegal of and in any kind, animals etc u got the basics. But a human mind needs to be set free when it does something. And then and only then something beautiful comes out of it. So I need creative people to join the group n enjoy. Also we can be friends who share our kinky mind n share what we don't share with other people.

So, before moving forward let me introduce myself.
This is [taken out by me] and other info about me is on my page. I am sorry for this short message but I hope you will understand n reply accordingly.

Do u want n like to rp

Are u a sub. I am saying this because I am a Dom. How selfish of me.. Enough about me n joke.
So if you have fantasies and want to see how they would turn up like then just go for this .
If yes then join me on Kik

Just for rp or may be more. May be u will find your master or slave while doing.
My intro is on.my page
My Kik : [taken out by me]

I also saw that many of the people have their Kik on their page. Well most of them.are inactive so kindly reply if you like to roleplay. And even if you are not interested which I think will not be a case with you people but please please please reply with whatever your answer is.

Thanks hope you have read this n will reply njoy

Please tell me I'm not the only one who read this with a voice of a phone tech support...

Like: Denial, light pain, forced orgasms, teasing, cbt, humiliation
Might do: Cum eating, mild pain, anal, mild selfbondage, piss
Limits: Public, Family, Illegal, Friends, Permanent, scat, absurd long term denial, crossdressing, gross

Last orgasm: 2020/03/05 [full orgasm]

Toys

Advertisements
Kink Talk