Old 05-25-2015, 09:21 PM   #1
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Default Locker Room Exposure

Going to be going swimming tomorrow afternoon, could use some ways to embarrass myself naked in the locker room or maybe even at the pool.

Give me some dares/ideas!

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2015, 12:07 AM   #2
BR1985
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truckernaut42 View Post
Going to be going swimming tomorrow afternoon, could use some ways to embarrass myself naked in the locker room or maybe even at the pool.

Give me some dares/ideas!
Ok. Find the locker furthest from the showers. Strip and put your clothes in it.
Now walk naked to the showers carrying your soap. Have a good long shower and be sure to drop the soap at least once.
If you're feeling extra daring, use the shower to have a pre-swim shave from the neck down.
Now go back to your locker, all wet, and put on an extra small speedo for your swim.

Enjoy swimming, and try and edge in each corner of the pool.

After your swim, same routine with the naked shower.

For extra embarrassment, wear a thong before and after. Don't dry before getting dressed in white clothing.

PM me any truth you like

My avatar was wonderfully provided by the delightful Bound. He's usually quite a good boy...
BR1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 05:30 PM   #3
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

I don't have a speedo or a thong so I just wore normal guy clothes. But I got a locker far from the showers and brought body wash and shampoo and I stripped nude and walked without a towel and washed my body and hair. My eyes were closed as I washed my and I faced the wall because my cock was hard. At that point I realized I was screwed because I couldnt cover up or it'd be weird because why did I bother getting nude in the first place? but walking back with an erection was embarrassing and probably looked weird. I heard lots of people walk in while I was erect but I don't know who saw it. After showering I walked back erect and saw one guy quickly look at my dick. I grabbed my trunks and swam and came back in and went to the urinals naked this time and then walked back naked and erect again and got dressed and left.

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Old 05-28-2015, 05:44 PM   #4
DoctorWorm
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to DoctorWorm Send a message via Yahoo to DoctorWorm

Not really on topic, but I just got back from a film class in which we watched Carrie, and this is the first thread I see when I check getDare.

LIKES: Spanking/Light Pain, Bondage, Humiliation, Body Writing
LIMITS: Anal, Insertion, Messy, Public, Pics/Cam
DoctorWorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 06:04 PM   #5
SubBoyy132

Wear swimwear that is pretty loose. If it has strings to tighten it, leave it entirely loose and untied. Go swimming like normal, but climb out and make sure they fall off, staying in the water. Start walking away like you didn't notice, and then freak out and get them. Take your sweet time to put them on.

Likes:Public/Outdoors, Clothespins, Toilet, Swirlies, Public Bathrooms, Verbal Degradation, Anal, Humiliation, Spanking, Underwear, Body Writing, Being a Slave for a Group

Exploring:Piss, Pain, Urinal

Dislikes:Temp Play (ice, etc.), Lines, Repetitive Tasks, Denial, Edging

Limits:Toothpaste, Ball Busting, Ball Torture, Scat, Ass to Mouth, Family, Social Suicide, Permanent, and Blood.
SubBoyy132 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 02:09 PM   #6
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

I sort of did that task, I went off the diving board and let them come off but I didn't exit the water naked because there were too many kids around. Some people saw.

Advertisements
Kink Talk