Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-14-2007, 08:51 PM   #1
penguin13

Default Trouble [fiction]

Richie,a boy of 15,wakes up to his alarm clock. Then he gets dressed and runs downstairs and out the door. While walking he sees a girl following him for the past couple of miles. Finally he gets to Brandons,his best friends,house. So he knocks on the door, but noone answers the door. Whenever he turns around the girl is right infront of him and she says "Dont you remember me. Im in your social studies class my names Kylie?" So he answers yea.....no. She says "Well your girlfriend told me to tell you thet shes going on a trip with her parents and that your my slave for the whole month that shes gonna be gone" Then she quickly grabs him and drags him to her house. Whenever they get into the house she tells him to strip and put on these clothes a mini skirt,g-string,a black t-shirt,and a pair of heels. she then demands him to go grocery shopping and he cant come back until he gets 6 tubes of toothpaste,steaks,and a web cam. While hes in the store he gots to drops something on "accindent" and have at least two people watching.

Last edited by penguin13; 04-15-2007 at 04:11 PM.
penguin13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk