Old 01-21-2018, 03:21 AM   #16
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamita721 View Post
Very nice.

The corner time and mouth soaping add up quicker than I realized they would. If I do it again, I would probably up the number of lines and spanks.
Thank you. You may call yourself an Über brat now.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public
little pet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 12:00 AM   #17
little pet
getDare Succubus

Anyone else who wants to prove their über brattiness?
Try playing the game on the website. It works great.!

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Old 02-01-2018, 02:01 PM   #18
sadomasculine

I used the website and did all the way up to level 10! It's time for me to get some sleep, but I'll do my punishments when I wake up"

I've never actually done any mouthsoaping before, so does anyone have any tips?
sadomasculine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 02:54 PM   #19
little pet
getDare Succubus

Wow! Very nice

Unlucky with the moutsoaping though...shouldn’t have been such a brat

It’s nasty, I can tell you. Just, wet the bar of soap beforehand and then thrust it in and out your mouth in a sort of fucking motion...
Then, hold it in for some time, make sure to scrub your tongue too.
And keep some nice candies nearby!

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Old 02-02-2018, 06:29 AM   #20
sadomasculine

Quote:
Originally Posted by little pet View Post
Wow! Very nice

Unlucky with the moutsoaping though...shouldn’t have been such a brat

It’s nasty, I can tell you. Just, wet the bar of soap beforehand and then thrust it in and out your mouth in a sort of fucking motion...
Then, hold it in for some time, make sure to scrub your tongue too.
And keep some nice candies nearby!
Ugh, definitely nasty! People talk about washing someone's mouth out with soap but like....the real mouth washing has to happen after bleh. I used a new bar of soap, which meant that it was very big and the sides were still squared. I rubbed it back and forth in my mouth and then held it in for the hole 160 seconds, during which I rubbed it more against my tongue and made sure I got it as far back in my mouth as possible. That meant that my jaw ended up hurting from the size and I also ended up with a lot of soap deep in the grooves of my teeth. I spent quite a while trying to wash it all out of my mouth and spitting out mouthfuls of lather.
Not pleasant; a good punishment!

The other punishments went well. I used a cane rather than my hand for the spankings, because there are other people nearby in my house and I didn't want them to hear. Very mild redness on my ass from that. The lines were simple, and the corner time was boring but reasonable. I knelt with my hands behind my back, facing the wall with no distractions (no music, phone on silent, etc) for the full 9 minutes without a problem.

I made a quick post on my tumblr with some pictures from the punishment, enjoy. It's always hard to take pictures that show the redness of my ass after a spanking because my lighting is terrible and the redness has often faded a bit by the time I manage to get a picture in focus. But you can see a few stripes from the cane in this one, I think. And note the corners of the soap where my teeth carved into it
sadomasculine is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sadomasculine for this post:
Old 02-02-2018, 07:29 AM   #21
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadomasculine View Post
Ugh, definitely nasty! People talk about washing someone's mouth out with soap but like....the real mouth washing has to happen after bleh. I used a new bar of soap, which meant that it was very big and the sides were still squared. I rubbed it back and forth in my mouth and then held it in for the hole 160 seconds, during which I rubbed it more against my tongue and made sure I got it as far back in my mouth as possible. That meant that my jaw ended up hurting from the size and I also ended up with a lot of soap deep in the grooves of my teeth. I spent quite a while trying to wash it all out of my mouth and spitting out mouthfuls of lather.
Not pleasant; a good punishment!

The other punishments went well. I used a cane rather than my hand for the spankings, because there are other people nearby in my house and I didn't want them to hear. Very mild redness on my ass from that. The lines were simple, and the corner time was boring but reasonable. I knelt with my hands behind my back, facing the wall with no distractions (no music, phone on silent, etc) for the full 9 minutes without a problem.

I made a quick post on my tumblr with some pictures from the punishment, enjoy. It's always hard to take pictures that show the redness of my ass after a spanking because my lighting is terrible and the redness has often faded a bit by the time I manage to get a picture in focus. But you can see a few stripes from the cane in this one, I think. And note the corners of the soap where my teeth carved into it

Thank you! I am very impressed. I love that you took the pictures. It is not something I ask for, a report is enough for me, but I really appreciate it. It adds to the already excellent report. Oh yes, the teeth marks immediately caught my eye. It is really gross, I know. And it’s hard to get the taste out afterwards.
Using the cane was great. I love it, personally, because of the sting it leaves for a while. And I can see the red marks indeed.

You can call yourself an Uber brat now

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

The following user says Thank You to little pet for this post:
Old 02-02-2018, 02:52 PM   #22
alex_carter
getDare Devil

I'm posting because if I can work up the courage I might try this later. I'm really scared of mouth soaping though, so I think I will divide the number for mouth soaping by 3 and double everything else. So for example, if I get

60 seconds of mouth soaping
12 spanks
4 minutes of cornertime
12 lines

I will actually do
20 seconds of mouth soaping
24 spanks
8 minutes cornertime
24 lines.

If I do work up the courage (or I am made to do this) what should I spank with? I have my hand, a hairbrush, a wooden spoon, and a wooden back scratcher.

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Rules for Calendar posting
Tasks Calendar

Lovense App Name: Alex_Carter
add me if you're interested in being friends

Misterpoll Profile You can vote to punish me for my past bad behavior.

alex_carter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 01:50 AM   #23
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_carter View Post
I'm posting because if I can work up the courage I might try this later. I'm really scared of mouth soaping though, so I think I will divide the number for mouth soaping by 3 and double everything else. So for example, if I get

60 seconds of mouth soaping
12 spanks
4 minutes of cornertime
12 lines

I will actually do
20 seconds of mouth soaping
24 spanks
8 minutes cornertime
24 lines.

If I do work up the courage (or I am made to do this) what should I spank with? I have my hand, a hairbrush, a wooden spoon, and a wooden back scratcher.
I'd say the back scratcher sounds interesting...

Good luck

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Old 03-14-2018, 11:59 AM   #24
little pet
getDare Succubus

Just a little bump to check if there aren't more wannabe brats here on getDare...

We need you!

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Old 04-07-2018, 06:36 PM   #25
silkysatin
getDare Devil

Default Uber BRAT

Punishments
280 seconds of mouthsoaping.
18 spanks to your bottom.
6 minutes of cornertime.
12 lines of "I am a very naughty little brat".

Dislikes (punishments): writing squares, writing essays, chains & padlocks, nose holding coin against wall, mouth duct taped, underwear gag, mouth soaping, counting rice

Limits: Anything not in likes or dislikes is my decision

Toys: gum, duct tape, handcuffs, chains & padlocks, bar soap, 3 paddles, wooden spoon

KIK: silky.satin
silkysatin is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk