Old 12-24-2013, 02:51 PM   #1
Ashley_1

Default 18/f needs punishment however you want

Punish me long term short term however you want post it here or kik me at ashley_johnson135 I need to be punished

Dislikes: cornertime, insersions, lengthy tasks, wax, piss holding, messy

Limits: blood, needles, public, body writing, videos

Toys: adjustable nipple clamps, bullet, mini wand, 3 vibes , butt plugs, clothes pins, wax, and house hold items
Ashley_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 03:25 PM   #2
TIM1
getDare Devil

does it matter what we punish you for ?

testing punishment

melt one ice cube on :

feet
tummy
armpit
tights
waist
lips
nipples
ass
asshole
clit

likes : CBT, torture, denial, edging, cum play/eating, body writting, tied balls, sounding, anal, piss play, long dares, feminization, sissification
limits : exposure, public , noisy , messy, illegal

code: http://dickcode.net/36yfl

You can help to make my day even better: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=429996
You can vote: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=430531
TIM1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 10:17 PM   #3
skolvikestorture
Distinguished Member

If you have to use the bathroom you must first smack your pussy, breasts, ass the part you sit on 300 times each.

Coat your bra and a pair of panties with sand paper. Go for a 30 minute run while wearing those. Also spread your pussy lips before the run. When you return put lemon on the red and raw spots.

Smack your breasts, pussy, clit, nipples, ass 750 times. So 8 spots all with a belt.

You must collect your pee and put your dirty bras and panties in the piss. These are now your clean bras and panties. You must keep your actual clean panties in your pussy. If you can keep a bra in there too.

For all of those keep the biggest object you can in your ass.

Go out in public in your slutiest outfit no bra or panties. Keep something in your ass and pussy. You must stay out for an hour. But before you return home edge yourself as many times as your age.

You can't get out of bed or into bed without hitting your pussy and breasts 300 times hard.

After you finish these you will do reports after the reports spend 30 minutes in the corner hoping that you did the reports well enough. You must be naked when you can.

Last edited by skolvikestorture; 12-24-2013 at 10:24 PM.
skolvikestorture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 04:00 PM   #4
Bubuk
getDare Devil

Drink 2 liters water then stand in corner nude pressing 2 coins with nipples for hour.
Legs should be spread wide, hands at head.
Turn on water slightly to make it sound like your pissing.

If you manage to hold coins and pee for hour - you win. Otherwise - write all numbers 1 - 10000 and redo cornertime next day.
Bubuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 09:51 PM   #5
sonicboom1979
Distinguished Member

Give your ass a nice hard spanking of 200 strokes with a hairbrush. Then take a rubber band and snap your clit 100 times.

Every time you need to pee, taka a rubber band and snap it on your clit 50 times. Then pee. After each pee drink a tall glass of water. Do this until the new year. Write me a report daily to let me know how many times you went and how your clit feels.
sonicboom1979 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk