Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-12-2008, 10:15 AM   #46
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by sf_49ers_49 View Post
Didn't Ed just said the word Tampon and has to become the girl's slave for the rest of the night.

Also, the girls could have just put any of the 3 words "truth", "or", and "dare" and would easily have claimed the boys as their slaves for the night.

Not trying to be picky. I do believe this is a heck of a story.
Anonomousbob hit this on the head - this was a rule that Ed made to try and even the game out... as far as the boys were concerned, they were as good as slaves anyway, so Ed had nothing to loose, but I think he already had the trap set when he suggested it.

Thanks again for all the feedback - good and bad - it really does help.

ShinyDemon
ShinyDemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 02:36 PM   #47
NYDude

Send a message via AIM to NYDude Send a message via Yahoo to NYDude

Haha this is a really awesome story i think im addicted to it i keep checking back every few hours to see if youve written more =P
NYDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 09:41 PM   #48
erick92
Distinguished Member

Wow, simply amazing! I didn't see that coming, and it was so sudden. Awesome twist to the story!

23/M/USA
erick92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 08:30 AM   #49
Hampers
Kiss Kiss FIRE!

Awwww Yeah!
Nice Work.
Old 07-13-2008, 02:30 PM   #50
Verbal

I sort of saw the set up coming, but it was needed to turn the game around. Looking forward to whatever comes next.
Verbal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 04:20 PM   #51
10TimeZ

Come on, we're waiting for your next dude XD
10TimeZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 12:43 PM   #52
naked40
getDare Sweetheart

Kepp it up. one of the best on this site

I love Truths. PM me any time with your questions
naked40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 04:38 AM   #53
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

Part XII

The girls all looked shocked, worried and even upset at the turnabout in the circumstances. Just minutes ago, my sister and her friends had me and my best friend virtually under their complete control. Yet thanks to some fast thinking and cunning gameplay by Ed, the game had turned in the opposite direction, resulting in the girls now becoming our slaves for the rest of the night.

Claire was the first to say something other than pleading and calling us cheats.
“Well, I’ve got to hand it to you… you caught us out fair and square.” She said, hoping that by admitting this, we may go easier on her and her friends. The other girls looked at her sternly, but she continued.
“How about one of us blows each of you off, and we’ll call it evens ?” She suggested.
Of course, Ed had been expecting some sort of plea bargain, and quickly came back with a response.
“You’ll be blowing us off, and much more anyway for the rest of the night… a deal is a deal.”
“Fine… but if you tell ANYONE about this, I’ll tell everyone that you sucked off Steve,” she retorted.
“Agreed,” said Ed, “Whatever has happened, and whatever will happen will stay within these walls.”
The girls looked somewhat relieved, after all, this was just one night… and it was clear that they had already played with each other in ways that more than friends did anyway.

I suggested to Ed that we should retrieve our clothes, or at least our underwear, but my sister interrupted, “No way – your dare was to stay naked until midnight, and that still stands.”
She had a point, and although she was in no position to argue the point, Ed held my arm and nodded.

“Fair enough,” he said. “That just means that we can get things underway a little bit sooner. Drink anyone ?” he asked, to which all the girls said yes, and got a new bottle of alcopop each, hoping that alcohol would make it easier for them to fufil our requests.

Ed turned to me and asked what I’d like the girls to do first.
“Well, since we’re naked, I think that it’s only fair that they should be too. But I’d like to see them undress each other.” I said. Bex and Claire had were still in their underwear, whilst Jo had left her bra off from a previous dare with Ed, so was sitting there in just her panties. My sister, however was still fully clothed, wearing her jeans and t-shirt proudly.
Ed smiled, and said to the group of girls, “Ok, you heard him. Bex, why don’t you undress Jo, and Claire, strip Sarah for us whilst we watch.”

Claire, Bex and Jo stood up immediately, and Bex began removing Jo’s panties, revealing a small amount of pubic hair. Sarah, however, remained firmly seated. Ed let this go for now, whilst we enjoyed watching Jo getting stripped naked by her friend.

Once Jo was naked, Ed turned his attention to my sister. “Why are you still sitting there ? You should be naked by now !”
“I can’t strip in front of my brother… I just… can’t.” she sobbed.
“But you were more than happy for him to strip and more in front of you.” Ed replied. “I’ll tell you what I’ll do. If you don’t let Claire strip you within the next minute or so, I’ll tie you up and both me and your brother will cut your clothes off with scissors.”
Sarah thought about this briefly, and decided that allowing her best friend to strip her would be far less humiliating that letting her older brother do it. Personally, I wouldn’t have minded at all, despite my conscience telling me that having these thoughts about your own sister was wrong.
Sarah stood up, and nodded to her friend to continue. Claire began by removing my sister’s t-shirt and discarding it to the side of the room. Next she unbuttoned my sisters jeans, one button at a time. Once this was done, she pulled her jeans down to her ankles and helped her step out of them. Both Ed and I sat there, amazed at my sisters body, as she looked incredibly sexy in her black bra and black thong. Claire gave my sister a reassuring look as she went behind her and unfastened her bra, slowly removing it and chucking it with the ever increasing pile of clothes that was forming.
Then, returning to the front, she knelt down and put her fingers at the sides of my sisters thong, and slowly pulled downward, revealing my sister in her natural, naked state.
As with Jo, my sister had a small patch of pubic hair, which looked as though she trimmed to keep neat.

“Ok, switch partners now,” Ed said, at which point the naked girls began undressing their partially clothed friends.
Jo removed Bex’s bra and panties, revealing her bald pussy for the second time tonight.
Sarah had regained her composure and began stripping Claire from her underwear. Claire feigned modesty as her bra and pants were removed, and being the oldest girl in the group was obviously more developed. Her breasts were very well developed, and she had a nice tidy patch of pubic hair.

Now that they were all naked, Ed got the girls to stand in a line, with their hands on their heads so that we could get a good look at them, and decide the next task that lay ahead of them…
ShinyDemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 07:26 AM   #54
Jarvis

Very nice turn of events here!!! Please keep this going! I'm loving it!
Jarvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 05:10 PM   #55
georgiadog23

Send a message via AIM to georgiadog23

this is a gret story keep up the good work i love it

limits: not too painful or messy no eating/drinking poop or pee, and toothpaste
i like: some fun/hard dares...nothing that my parents will find out about though
georgiadog23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 05:21 PM   #56
10TimeZ

Woah!!

Demon, it's either that you are really smart, to it's that Ed is smart XD
Keep it coming buddy.
10TimeZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 09:47 PM   #57
Bebe_Gurl
Distinguished Member

That was such a good twist! How did you ever think of that?
Brilliant.
Limits:
Family, Permenent, EXTREEME pain ( I can take a little) I have to b able 2 clean it up easly...oh and nothing illegal
Have: Large butt plug, small butt plug, medium butt plug, diapers, twist ties for my sensitive lil nipples
Bebe_Gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 11:16 AM   #58
shadoweater

I'm glad we'll get to see the girls getting what they deserve finally. Can't wait for the next part!

(as of 2024, in case I forget to update)
shadoweater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 09:26 PM   #59
Naughtybaby
getDare Sweetheart

wow...that was a real turn on...i think i should get a few ppl to read this then suggest we play t or d
Old 07-16-2008, 11:42 PM   #60
starbucks95905

Great story! What you could have also done is on a truth, have Ed ask one of them what they look like naked. However, that is a very good turn for the story! Keep it coming!

I don't do cam2cam for two reasons:
1. I use a Mac, nobody gives webcam support to Mac users on anything but Skype.
2. There's no reason to see me on webcam.

Also, I am not giving you my contact info unless I know you well. I am also not going to be a dare master as of yet.

Any requests for such will be ignored.
starbucks95905 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk