Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 09-22-2013, 11:52 AM   #376
DrPickie

good story - keep it going

limits - scat, other bodily fluids

kik - grumpalumpa
snapchat - grumpalumpa
skype - huw.davies80
DrPickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 09:57 PM   #377
skjelner

Default Chapter Twelve Part Three

Thanks, glad you are all liking it. Comments are always welcome and motivate me to write faster. :)

Next part starts now!

Brian stepped off into the darkness as the girls sat frozen in fear. Erin didn’t dare move—displeasing her captors now would surely only make her punishment worse. This thought made her feel shameful and disgusting; she couldn’t even bear to look at Isabel at that moment. Instead, she went to work wiping the chunky vomit from her face as best she could, rubbing it off her hands onto the rough concrete. Chris and Mark paced around the girls, as if to prevent them from going anywhere, but they seemed to realize their efforts were not needed and eventually stopped and stood behind the girls, talking softly to each other.

Erin was able to fully open her eyes just in time to see Brian return carrying a large black box with steel-reinforced edges and several steel latches. Wondering what could be in the box, she looked at Isabel with a mixture of fright and puzzlement. Her friend, sitting with her knees drawn close to her face, returned Erin’s gaze and sniffed twice through her tears. Isabel’s makeup had begun to run down her cheeks, and her thin, pale torso and small, bare breasts were still coated in Erin’s viscid vomit. Erin’s eyes wandered to Isabel’s spindly dancer’s legs, which also dripped with sickeningly-colored puke. She noticed for that first time that morning that Isabel’s legs were covered in welts from the previous night’s whippings: against her pale skin, the redness stood out brilliantly. Looking down at her own tan body, Erin could not see her welts as easily, but it was hard to distinguish them from the multitude of bruises she had attained over the past few days.

Brian set the box on the floor and opened it so that the girls could only see its lid. From it he produced what looked like a long, black bullwhip and a pink ball gag. Both girls shrank back in fear but didn’t dare move. Erin clenched her teeth: thinking about the pain from last night’s whipping already make her sick to the stomach, and she was not looking forward to a similar punishment today. She wasn’t even sure if her body could handle much more, especially after such an uncomfortable night of sleep.

“Chris, you do the honors,” Brian said, handing the materials to his comrade. “Go get us set up.”

Chris nodded and disappeared into the dark. At this, Brian grabbed Erin by the arms and twisted her up to her feet, while Mark did the same with Isabel. Suddenly, a light, identical to the one above the girls, snapped on across the room, several yards away. It illuminated a patch of the wall where Erin could see Chris inspecting two sets of shackles attached to the wall, high above his shoulders.

“Now, girls, let’s go,” Brian said. “Don’t make a fuss or your punishment will be even worse, I promise you.” He and Mark led the girls over to where Chris was standing.

“Your punishment for not finishing your breakfasts is thirty lashes each from this whip,” Brian explained. Erin gasped in fright but stood still, intensely aware of Brian’s firm grip on her upper arms. “Chris, please demonstrate a sidearm crack for the ladies.”

Chris turned away from the girls, facing parallel to the wall, then unwound the whip and held it out to his side so that it coiled upon the floor. Erin guessed it was about seven feet in length. He pulled his arm back then snapped it forward quickly, creating a loud CRACK in the air in front of him. At this, Erin buckled in Brian’s grip and felt like she was about to faint.

“Aww, look!” Brian said with glee. “Someone’s scared of the whip. That’s a shame, Erin, because it’s something you are going to have to get used to, very fast. Whips and floggers of all kinds are some of our favorite toys here, as perhaps you could tell from last night. Just for that, though, I’m going to let you suffer the wait a bit longer. Mark? Shackle Isabel. We’ll start with her.”

“No!” Erin exclaimed, shaking with fear. “Please just let me get it over with!”

While Erin did want to protect to her friend—at least for as long as she could—she was also genuinely eager to get her whipping over with as soon as possible. She was never very tolerant of pain, but in her mind it was better to get through a bad experience quickly than wait in miserable anticipation.

“Sorry, you don’t get to do what you want here.” Brian moved close to Erin’s ear. “You do what we say.”

Erin watched in horror as Mark fastened Isabel’s wrists in the shackles, high above her head, and slipped the ball gag around her head, lodging it firmly between her teeth. Other than her arms, Isabel could move relatively freely in place, and she immediately began and shaking the shackles and struggling violently. Due to her height, her feet barely touched the ground; she was standing on the very tips of toes. At first Erin figured it must be painful, but then remembered Isabel was a dancer and was probably used to standing on her toes. Still, Erin thought, I wouldn’t want to be in that position.

“Hahaha,” Mark said, “squirm all you want, but you’re not going anywhere. You’ll be getting your thirty lashes no matter what.” He leaned forward and spat on Isabel’s face, sending her into another fit of rage.

“That’s right,” Chris said, holding the bullwhip out in front of Isabel. “And if you think the multi-tail floggers from yesterday hurt, just wait till you feel this guy.” He cracked the bullwhip between his hands. “A big single tail like this is quite the bitch. And Erin, you’re going to do the honors.”

Chris stepped toward Erin and placed the handle of the whip in her left hand. She gaped at him in shock.

“Oh don’t look so shocked, of course we know you’re left handed,” Chris said. “If you think we just randomly picked you off the boardwalk, you must be insane. We know a lot about both you girls. We’re not stupid enough to kidnap strangers. But that’s beside the point. Now, do you remember my whip cracking demonstration?”

Erin gulped and nodded. “I-I think so.”

“Good.” Chris stepped off to the side.

“Now,” Brian said, his grip still firm on Erin’s arms. “You’re going to give your little bestie here thirty good lashings, just how Chris showed you. If you’re feeling saucy, feel free to change up your form, but I wouldn’t go too crazy if I were you. It’s not hard for an inexperienced whipcracker like yourself to make a mistake and put someone’s eye out. Now, there’s only three rules: one, no aiming for the face, obviously. Two, you may aim anywhere else on her body above her knees, but you must whip both her breasts and her stomach at least ten times each. If your aim isn’t so hot, we will be happy to wait patiently until you get it right—though, I don’t think your friend here would like that too much.”

At this, Isabel shouted intelligibly through her gag and squirmed again, her slender legs shaking in fear. Erin felt a pit growing in her stomach.

“Three, you must give it all you’ve got. Believe me, bitch, we’ll know if you’re going easy on her. We’ve all been using whips for a very long time and know what a good mark looks like. You will count aloud after each stroke. If I don’t like it, I’ll tell you to repeat it. Do you understand?”

“Yes,” Erin said meekly. She knew she had no choice.

“Excellent. I’m going to let go of your arms now. Don’t dare try anything stupid, or I swear to god we will beat you to a fucking pulp. Even with that whip you’re no match for three men. Plus, I know you’re smarter than that.”

Erin felt like spitting in Brian’s face but restrained herself as he released her. She instead looked to Isabel, who was shaking her head pleadingly, tears and the glob of Mark’s saliva running down her face.

“I’m sorry, Is, I’m so sorry … it’s either me or them, though.” Erin’s own eyes began to moisten. “I have to … I’m so sorry.”

Isabel sniffed and attempted to regain her composure. At least Erin could tell she understood their situation. She looked down at the whip, repositioned her grip to match Chris’s demonstration, then looked back to Isabel. She had her strong back arched to maintain balance, which stretched her breasts tightly so she appeared flat-chested. Erin’s gaze followed the drying streams of vomit down her chest and clearly visible ribcage, past her tight, slender stomach and tuft of red pubic hair, to her lissome legs.

There’s no way this isn’t going to hurt like hell, especially with her tiny body, Erin thought. How fucking cruel of them. How will I ever be able to look Isabel in the eyes again after this? They're tearing us apat.

Yet Erin knew she had to go forward with the whipping. Certainly the fate that awaited her if she disobeyed her captors would be far worse—likely for both her and Isabel. Erin gulped, tightened her grip on the black leather handle, then raised it out to her side.
  • Next-Level Training [FINISHED] (S&M, BDSM, slave torture, group sex, anal, public humiliation)
skjelner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 08:20 AM   #378
masters_kitten
Account Banned

mooooooooooore pleaseeeeeeeeee
Old 09-28-2013, 12:19 PM   #379
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

Please continue this.. I have been reading this for a very long time and had to re read to come up to speed..

Really love your writing.. Keep it going..

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 07:22 AM   #380
lilmissnaughty
Account Banned

Write more please this is amazing to read x
lilmissnaughty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 02:07 AM   #381
michelle.
Account Banned

please please keep going
michelle. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 10:27 AM   #382
The daring couch!!!

That was...... EPIC
By far THE best story i have read on here. You have every thing a good story needs.
While the wait is clearly worth it its still going to be incruatingly painful. You k ow just when to end leaving us on a cliff. I cant wait to see what Erin does. The sub plot is really interesting and i really, really, really cant wait to see how it links in.
PLEASE WRITE MORE ASAP, I'm not sure i can wait much longer(i have been waiting 5 mins)
Excellent story keep it up.
Have you considered writing a story in rl (without all the sexual stuff of course) cause your really good and i would defiantly buy it.
For their families and their friends, for the children who lost their parent(s) and for the infants whos lives were unfairly cut short,for the crew members and their colleagues and for everyone effected by this tradegy and the ongoing civil war in Ukraine.
R.I.P
The victims of MH17
Died 17 of May 2014
May they be the last innocent lives needlessly lost in this crisis
The daring couch!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 07:08 PM   #383
newgril

oh I love this. just read from start to now. please. please keep going. I'm dying to know how it ends
newgril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 08:17 AM   #384
kameo

Thumbs up Thanks

Amazing story. Please write more someday? You write good stories.

Last edited by kameo; 10-01-2014 at 08:21 AM.
kameo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2015, 12:16 PM   #385
VickyRaia
Account Banned

This is a great story! I love it! Continue the story please!

Last edited by VickyRaia; 07-18-2015 at 12:19 PM.
VickyRaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 04:29 PM   #386
Fantage
Distinguished Member

Love the story just found out about it. I'm now on page 12.
Fantage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2015, 01:41 PM   #387
skjelner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantage View Post
Love the story just found out about it. I'm now on page 12.
I'm glad you like it, Fantage! I'm going to start updating again soon...
  • Next-Level Training [FINISHED] (S&M, BDSM, slave torture, group sex, anal, public humiliation)
Old 10-17-2015, 06:57 PM   #388
Fantage
Distinguished Member

Just finished page 22
Old 10-18-2015, 08:56 AM   #389
Fantage
Distinguished Member

Please continue just got to the end.
Old 11-01-2015, 07:13 PM   #390
skjelner

Default Chapter Twelve Part Four

So glad you're enjoying this story! After a looong break, I'm finally back with a nice long part for you. :)

Whoosh! Erin’s first attempt at cracking the whip was more pitiful than she would have expected. The lash sailed through the air and hit the concrete wall a few inches beside Isabel’s stomach. Isabel flinched and let out a small yelp, then her expression switched to relief when she realized she hadn’t been hit.

Erin looked toward the men, none of whom moved or said anything. She sighed, then raised the whip again. CRACK! Though the sound wasn’t very loud, this time Erin had landed the mark, albeit on her friend’s thigh. She was almost as surprised as Isabel, who kicked her leg and yelped again, this time much louder. Out of the corner of her eye, Erin saw Brian nod as if in approval, so Erin straightened her posture and raised the whip again.

“One,” she said.

Erin looked into Isabel’s eyes, and while she looked distressed, Erin could tell she now just wanted to get the ordeal over with. Knowing it would be best to aim for the chest or stomach in order to get the beating over with as quickly as possible, Erin cracked the whip again.

“Two.” The second lash left a small red mark just above Isabel’s hip bone.

“Oww!” Isabel cried out, squirming in her shackles. “Not where the skin is so thin!”

“I’m sorry,” Erin said. “I’m doing the best I can.” She brought the whip down again, this time finally connecting with Isabel’s stomach. Flecks of dried vomit flew into the air as another red mark started to form on Isabel’s pale skin. “Three.”

Erin’s fourth attempt missed Isabel completely, and while Isabel seemed relieved, Erin knew she needed to connect. The fifth strike landed squarely on her friend’s belly button, and Isabel cried out once more.

“I really hate to interrupt,” Brian suddenly said, “but I’m gonna need you to start over, Erin.” None of those weak attempts at whip handling even remotely resembled a nice beating. You’re going to have to hit a lot harder than that. Put your wrist into it.”

Chris sniggered. Isabel’s eyes widened as she looked frantically toward Erin, who knew deep down that she had not been giving this her all. “Fine,” she said. As Isabel cowered in the shackles, Erin raised the whip and cracked it, this time holding nothing back. Isabel shrieked as the lash landed just below her left breast, immediately creating a bright red mark on her almost-white, puke-tainted skin.

“One…?” Erin said, almost as if asking a question.

Brian laughed. “I’ll count that as a hit to the chest,” he said. “If only for the effort. But next time, make sure your aim is accurate.”

Erin’s next attempt landed squarely on Isabel’s stomach, but with much more force than the previous stomach hit, and Isabel let out another scream. She diverted her gaze from Erin, who figured she didn’t want her best friend to know how much pain she was in.

“That’s one hit on both the chest and stomach. Let’s continue,” Chris said.

Erin’s next two hits landed on Isabel’s stomach. She felt like she was getting better at this, twisted as though it may be, but Isabel was clearly in a lot of pain.

“OW!” Isabel shouted as Erin’s fifth acceptable hit connected with the smooth skin of her left breast.

“Five.”

“That hurts like a bitch.” Isabel hung her head. Erin paused and thought she saw a tear roll down her cheek, but it could as well have been sweat.

“Keep going,” Brian said, “or I’ll reset the counter. We don’t have all morning, Erin. And keep up the strength of those cracks. Your aim is better than I expected, but your speed needs work.”

In a weird way the situation reminded Erin of yoga class. Only instead of power poses, Brian was teaching Erin how to inflict pain on another human being. As much as she didn’t want to, Erin nodded, and Isabel moaned in distress when she quickly raised the whip again.

After a dozen more lashes to the breasts and stomach, and a few sporadic misses, Isabel was beginning to look like a bruised melon—clearly her tender skin could not handle the damage from the lash very well. The girl had begun to wail as tears flooded her eyes, traveling down her welted, vomit-covered breasts.

“Erin, please …” Isabel managed to choke out in between sobs.

“Isabel, I have to … you know I have to.” Erin hung her head. “I’m sorry.” She landed another lash across her friend’s chest, and Isabel let out a wheeze. “They’re just going to do something worse to us if I don’t, you know that.”

“You should listen to your friend, Isabel,” Mark said. Erin landed another exactly on her friend’s right nipple, though she had been aiming for the breast tissue.

“OW! Jesus, at least don’t hit my nipples!” Isabel cried out, desperately kicking her legs around in the air, her wrists straining against the shackles. “How many of these are left?” She looked to Brian, her face almost completely obscured by smeared makeup, tears, spit, and vomit.

“Fifteen hits. Three to the breasts, six to the stomach and six more wherever you happen to land. Do continue, Erin.”

Erin continued the beatings, with Isabel looking worse by the minute. After landing the final blow to her friend’s midsection, Erin stepped back. “That’s ten.”

“Nice work so far,” Brian said. “I’m actually a little bit impressed. But you’ve still got six left. Anywhere you’d like. But make them good. I’ll know.”

Erin tried breath steadily. She looked to the mess of red hair that obscured Isabel’s shining face. “Where do you want them, Is?”

Red marks criss-crossed Isabel’s once-smooth stomach; some had turned a bright shade of purple. “Legs,” she heaved, clearly in pain.

“OK.” Erin took a deep breath. It’s almost over, she thought. Knowing she had to keep it above the knees, she aimed for her friend’s skinny thighs, which had so far remained relatively untouched. Isabel screamed after each lash, as the whip easily broke her tender thigh flesh with each blow.

By the time she finished, Erin felt utterly drained. “Thirty.” She dropped the whip and crouched with her head in her hands. “I’m sorry,” she cried, sobbing harder than Isabel now.

“Now, now,” Brian said. “Don’t be sad, Erin. You can take pride in the fact that you learned something today. Whip training is not easy for everyone to get the hang of, but you took to it like a champ. Nice work.”

Erin, however, did not feel like she did a good job at anything except hurting her best friend. No one is meant to go through something like this. She was sure at this point that the men were intentionally trying to drive the girls apart.

Isabel did not look at Erin even after Chris and Mark undid her shackles and lowered her to the cold floor. She collapsed to the ground, shaking, but Chris immediately yanked her to her feet.

“You better buck up, bitch. It’s your turn with the whip now.”

Erin had been dreading this moment the entire time. Cracking the whip was awful in its own right, but she couldn’t imagine what the pain was like for Isabel on the other side. A panic began to set in as Brian grabbed her roughly and pushed her against the wall. Erin felt dizzy; her vision blurred as she felt the cool steel of the shackles around her wrists. She struggled to watch as Chris put Isabel into position and handed her the whip. Hyperventilating, she waited for the pain.

What seemed like an eternity passed, but when the pain didn’t come, Erin’s vision began to clear. Isabel had dropped the whip. It was Erin’s first good view of her friend since she had administered the beating. Deep red lash marks covered not only her stomach but also the entirety of her thighs and breasts. The contrast between the marks and her bright, shiny skin looked almost as if she were wearing a striped, skin-tight dress.

“I can’t do it.”

“What?” Brian got close to Isabel’s face. “You will do it. This training is very important.”

“I can’t—I can’t hurt her like that. It’s too … barbaric.”

Brian spat in her face. “I don’t care what you think this is. Pick up the whip and get started.”

“No. I’m not going to hurt Erin. You can’t make me hurt my friend.”

Brian picked up the whip and shoved it into Isabel’s hand. She let it drop as soon as she touched it.

“Bitch.” Brian grabbed the whip and brought it down hard across Isabel’s back. She collapsed, her knees banging to the floor.

“Ughh …” she moaned.

Brian whipped her mercilessly several more times; Erin could tell he was using much more force than she ever could have mustered. Isabel let out ear-piercing screams as she twisted her body around on the floor, trying in vain to avoid the bullwhip. After several savage blows, Brian gave her a hard kick to the ribs then stood back. Isabel didn’t move.

Passed out, Erin thought. That would be too much for anyone to handle.

“Chris, get her out of here. Clearly she’s not ready to cooperate yet.”

Chris then lifted Isabel’s frail body over his shoulder. “What do you want to do with her?”

“Take her back to her old cell. We’ll have to come back to this when she’s more … willing.”

“Understood.” Chris swiftly carried Isabel into the darkness. Erin listened to his footsteps get quieter and quieter, then heard a door open in the distance. It slammed shut, and Erin knew she was alone with her captors once more.

“Erin, Erin, Erin.” Brian walked over and stroked Erin’s breast. She didn’t flinch, even as he ran his finger across her nipple and down her stomach, keeping her head down, sobbing, wondering when—or if—she would see Isabel again. “You are truly something.” He danced his fingers across her pelvis, inches above her bruised, aching slit. “Obviously stronger than your little friend. Very pleasing.” Brian’s finger had collected some of the dried vomit, which he shook off, letting it fall to the floor.

“Do I get a reward?” she asked sarcastically.

“Why, yes, in fact, I think that may be in order. I’ll look into it. But first, I think you need to feel what Isabel felt this morning. It’s only fair.” He winked. “Mark, why don’t you give our trainee here a little lesson with the flogger? I’ll be right back.” Brian left in the same direction as Chris, leaving Mark and Erin alone. Mark began rummaging through the black box on the floor.

Trainee for what? Erin wondered silently. The men kept talking as if they were preparing her for something. She knew everything she did was being filmed, but for what purpose? Explanations that made sense eluded her, but she thought for sure, at least, that she wasn’t the only one they were interested in. Are there other women here besides Isabel and me? How big could this place possibly be, anyway?

A sharp pain snapped Erin out of her thoughts, as she realized her next beating had begun. Mark stood a few feet away and was using what Erin assumed was a flogger, like Brian had said—a short whip with many leather tails. Each one stung as it landed; Mark alternated between Erin’s breasts and stomach, just as she had done to Isabel.

Erin moaned in pain with each strike, but her thoughts were elsewhere. She couldn’t stop thinking about the anguished look on Isabel’s usually pretty face when she was taking the lashes, about her sobs of despair, about the pain Erin had caused her best friend—directly, by her own hand, no less.

Mark moved closer to Erin. She didn’t notice his unzipped jeans and barely realized when his cock was suddenly inside her. Only when he lifted her legs over his shoulders, putting a lot of pressure on her wrists as he fucked and flogged her simultaneously, did Erin’s mind return to the matter at hand. Soon, however, between Mark’s rhythmic pumping and the scorching lashes, Erin’s thoughts drifted back to Isabel. Based on Erin’s experiences—her back still ached from the glass shards—Isabel was in for a horrendous punishment today. I let her down, she thought. How could I have been so sick? I barely hesitated to whip her, but she couldn’t even do it once to me. She wondered if Isabel would ever forgive her—if they ever saw each other again.

Erin’s cries of pain turned to sobs, growing louder and less controlled with each moment. She felt hopeless and alone.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
kidnapping, rape, torture, underaged, watersports