Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 05-12-2014, 11:04 AM   #1
ShawnC
getDare Sweetheart

Default My Dream

I had a very long day on Sunday. I got home and took off my clothes and jumped in bed. I was tossing and turning and a thought came in my head. A few days before I watched a episode of "House". It started out with a sexy female finishing her shower. When a masked man jumped out and grabbed her. Her forced her into bed and started to fuck her. Long story short they knew each other and liked to role-play. The rest of the show doesn't matter. It did get me thinking naughty thoughts.

I woke up from a naughty dream. I walked into a bedroom to find a girl trying to get on a dress. She did not notice me because her back was to me. She was small and had short blonde hair. I quickly got to her and forced her down on the bed. She struggled to try to get away. But she was just to small. I ripped her dress almost off her to show off her lacy panties and bra. I didn't stop. I tore off her panties forcefully, they feel apart from the force. She yelled out but I pushed her face down to cut off the scream. I pushed my cock in her pussy as she was trying to get away. She was helpless. She continued to struggle and than gave up. She started to adjust herself when i noticed her yelling changing to moaning.
She started to arch her back to take my member in and I noticed her ass starting to open up I glanced on a new hole opening up. It didn't take long and I pulled out of her pussy and stuck it in the new entrance point. She first squealed in pain but than again changed her tone. I continued to work that hole until the point of no return.

I pulled out and said "Don't even think of turning around."

"Okay but thank you!"

"What the fuck does that mean?"

"You just fulfilled my fantasy!"

Last edited by ShawnC; 05-12-2014 at 11:06 AM.
ShawnC is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ShawnC for this post:
Old 05-14-2014, 08:16 PM   #2
Angeld

That was hot.....i wish i had someone force his way down on me..aaaaahhhhh it would be a dream come true......

Thanku ShawnC for the post
limit: i have people around so restrict it to my bedroom, pics, cams, public, poop!
toys: as much as i would love to play with my pussy using toys i don't have any.. , you can help me make a toy at home too..
Angeld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2014, 10:11 PM   #3
Slavebaby58

My fantasy
Love it
Old 07-26-2015, 09:47 AM   #4
Fantage
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShawnC View Post
I had a very long day on Sunday. I got home and took off my clothes and jumped in bed. I was tossing and turning and a thought came in my head. A few days before I watched a episode of "House". It started out with a sexy female finishing her shower. When a masked man jumped out and grabbed her. Her forced her into bed and started to fuck her. Long story short they knew each other and liked to role-play. The rest of the show doesn't matter. It did get me thinking naughty thoughts.

I woke up from a naughty dream. I walked into a bedroom to find a girl trying to get on a dress. She did not notice me because her back was to me. She was small and had short blonde hair. I quickly got to her and forced her down on the bed. She struggled to try to get away. But she was just to small. I ripped her dress almost off her to show off her lacy panties and bra. I didn't stop. I tore off her panties forcefully, they feel apart from the force. She yelled out but I pushed her face down to cut off the scream. I pushed my cock in her pussy as she was trying to get away. She was helpless. She continued to struggle and than gave up. She started to adjust herself when i noticed her yelling changing to moaning.
She started to arch her back to take my member in and I noticed her ass starting to open up I glanced on a new hole opening up. It didn't take long and I pulled out of her pussy and stuck it in the new entrance point. She first squealed in pain but than again changed her tone. I continued to work that hole until the point of no return.

I pulled out and said "Don't even think of turning around."

"Okay but thank you!"

"What the fuck does that mean?"

"You just fulfilled my fantasy!"
My fantasy! Too bad there's no one to fulfill it..
Fantage is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk