Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 08-22-2015, 11:47 PM   #1
SubC

Default [Non-Fiction] I'm a submissive slut

Hi everyone, first submission in this section. Feel free to PM or reply if you have any questions or comments, here's my summary from my play last night:

I went to a somewhat-local glory hole club last night. It has about 15 GH booths lined up, 2 big theater rooms, about 7-8 scattered other rooms that fit two to five, with closing doors.

I had decided to roleplay it a bit.. I'm the kind of sub who is not big on guys trying to get me off / suck me / play with my cock (other than teasing and denial games). I mostly just love to pleasure people, I enjoy being a slut.

So the first guy- I just walked up to him, he was hanging by the glory hole booths, and asked him if he was looking to give, receive, or both. I kind of did that all night, I will get back to that.

He was about 40, a little chubby but not gross or anything. Pretty average looking.

He actually didn’t really answer me, and asked me back what I was there for, so I told him that I had a mistress and she ordered me to go there and suck cocks and swallow as many loads of cum as I could find. I told him that her rules were that my cock stays in my pants, and my ass belongs to her, so it’s oral only.

So he suggested we go to one of the private rooms, and I did. He told me to take off my shirt, and I did. He then undid his pants and sat down, I got on my knees. I sucked him a little and he reached down and started tweaking my nipples. He was a little rough too, and I kind of liked it. There were moments where it was very painful and I never thought I would like that, but here I was.. learning something new about myself again.

He leaned over and whispered shit to me. He asked me questions about the mistress, simple stuff like what she ordered me to do and what she was like, I pretty much described her as she was (me and Mistress are no longer seeing each other). He picked right up on the dynamic and told me I was a cumslut and a whore.

I liked it. He continued to be rough on my nipples off and on while I sucked him, occasionally degrading me verbally. He was about 6" and fairly thick, Thank god he wasn’t longer because he tried to ram it down my throat more than once. I’m not good at deepthroat and usually don’t like gagging/forced at all, but In this case, I didn’t mind, he was dominating me really well and I was very turned on by it. He pulled back, stroking it, and asked me if I wanted to swallow his cum.
Yes, I said.
Yes what?
Yes Sir, may I swallow your cum?
Beg for it.
Please sir, please cum in my mouth, I am a cumslut and I need it.
He shoved it in hard and came. It was a pretty good amount.
I made sure to suck it all out and even squeeze out the last drops
Then I tilted my head back and showed it all on my tongue.Good, he said.

And then I swallowed it.
Good boy, he said.
He left. I put my shirt back on, the dom and shame made me feel even sluttier.

2nd guy-
Same thing- just walked up to him and asked what he wanted, he indicated he was there to get a BJ, so I took him into the same room.

This guy preferred to stand, so I sat on the bench and went down on him. Literally same size cock as the first guy.. slimmer head, but not much different. He was a thinner guy, pretty average looking, I’d guess he was a computer geek from his look and style.

I sucked him for about 3 minutes when he pulled back and said he was too close to cumming and told me I was really good at it… I gave him a minute, then went back to work- didn’t matter, he blew his load in my mouth after about 2 more minutes. I thanked him. It wasn’t a very big load. I still swallowed it of course. He left.

Guys #3 + #4 - Went through 2 guys after him, first one with a head so damn bulbously large I had a hard time sucking him.. We started at the gloryhole, but he asked to go into a room, so I did, and continued, but he couldn’t cum and after about 20 minutes my jaw felt like it was going to fall off, so we gave up. The next guy was actually in the theater room with his cock out- younger guy in his 20’s and it was just a nice looking cock, the guy sitting next to him was rubbing it.

So I’m standing there watching and they invite me to sit down, I sat on the opposite side so the guy with his cock out was between us, I take turns jerking and feeling him up.. The other guy finally just reaches over and pushes my head down onto the middle guys cock.
I’m on my knees again, this time in front of everyone, sucking a 7" long and thin cock. The guy warns me that he has a hard time cumming and that it may not happen, but says I’m doing a really good job. I sucked him for a good 10 minutes. The other guy got up and walked off in the meantime, and in swoops mr bulbous cock (guy #3), and he takes a turn blowing the guy and clearly this guy is a pro.. deepthroating and stuff, he takes about 10 minutes to get the guy off, but succeeds. Oh well win some lose some.

Guy #5 - remember the other guy who I was sitting opposite of when jerking the last guy off- well he did come back during that finale, and we got to talking. He was asking me a lot of varying questions about my sexuality and what attraction levels I had for various guys there. He asked about my mistress and my cock a bit too. We finally ended up going into a room and closing the door.

He took charge in a way that was odd to me. He pulled up my shirt and went to town on my nipples, then pulled down my pants. For some reason, I was curious to see where it was going so I didn’t object. I was getting a semi and our cocks were very similar in both look and size. He started rubbing his on mine, then while I was sitting, he kind of pushed into a missionary position on top of me while I was sitting, and started kissing my neck, face, etc.. I don’t think I liked it much.. just not into ‘affection’ with guys, but he was working my nips with his fingers and mouth too, he was really pouring it on. FYI - My nipples are super sensitive and nipple play pretty much instantly makes me melt in anyone’s hands. He knew that from the questions he had asked me.

He told me he wanted my ass, and I said, got no condoms or lube. Truthfully, I didn’t have a movement at all yesterday, so I knew it wouldn’t go well if I tried, so I told him it was just the wrong day for it, and hoped he understood.

He continued to 'make love’ to me, a lot of sucking on my nips and grinding in missionary. I did like that and at one point grabbed his ass and wrapped my legs around him. The thought of being mounted like that really turned me on. He dirty talked me a bit, telling me the things he wanted to do to me and my ass. I liked it.

We were both pretty semi hard, and our cocks rubbing together the whole time was very nice. He asked if I wanted his ass- and I had told him I’m submissive, so I didn’t feel bad telling him I wasn’t into that.

Anyways after a little more foreplay, he stood up and told me to suck him. I did, and he only lasted a few minutes.. I think all that foreplay was for his benefit, but he was good with his cock and giving me the rhythm with his movements. He came in my mouth, although again, not a lot. I swallowed it all, of course.

He thanked me for a good time and left the room.

The place had kind of drained off- it had got late, so I decided to call it a night, although still wanting more cock, I fell far short of my goal to swallow 20 loads last night, So next time I’m thinking about parking in one of the main theater rooms and hanging a sign on my back saying something to the effect that my mistress commands me to swallow 20 loads and with my back to the door, just letting guys see me there and line up to use me. Any thoughts or suggestions would be welcome

Advertisements
Kink Talk