Old 06-21-2015, 11:09 PM   #1
sirius

Default sisters bitch

Hi, my name is Elena. This is primarily a story about me and my sister. I’m currently 21 and the oldest sibling in my family by 2 years and I’m the tall, slim, blond, good-looking one. I’m about 5 foot 9, I compete in cross country at the collegiate level and used to compete in high school gymnastics. I can get the attention of almost any guy I want, especially if I wear something a bit tight or revealing. I don’t have a ton of “assets,” but I am very toned and what I do have is very firm and shapely. My younger sister, Chelsea, on the other hand, has always been a bit of a tom-boy. She dyes her hair black and cuts it in a pixie. She’s about 3 inches shorter than I and has a much bigger frame. She’s actually in pretty good shape, but she just doesn’t have the same model-like build that I have. For whatever reason, Chelsea was born with a chip on her shoulder and has always wanted to compete with me in everything.

Our relationship has always been a bit antagonistic, but I just did it for fun, while she seemed to take everything personal. When she was 11 and I was 13, she bet that she could pin me in wrestling. It was just a five dollar wager, but I pinned her and, from then on, it was kind of our thing. She would just walk into the living room, lay a five dollar bill on the table and throw down. The only thing is, I beat her every time. From that first time when I was 13 to the day I left for college, Chelsea had never beaten me in wrestling. It wasn’t really my thing, but who was I to argue with her if she just wanted to give me five bucks every time I pinned her. I probably won almost one thousand dollars off of her throughout middle and high school. She just kept coming back for more. I knew she hated me for it and I knew she wanted to pin me like mad, but I just couldn’t give in to her. I would just take her five bucks and walk away. And our parents didn’t ever seem to care. We would wrestle anywhere: yard, garage, living room, bedroom, den…it didn’t matter. We would just throw down and I would take her money.

Well, I was on Winter Break, back from college last year. I had come home on the Sunday evening before Christmas. We had done the whole Christmas Eve service at the local church and the nice dinner afterwards. On Christmas morning, we all opened gifts and did the whole tradition. Well, two or three days after Christmas, I was in the living room reading a book, curled up on the couch in a frumpy t-shirt and athletic shorts. Our parents were out doing god-knows what and the only people at home were me, my 19 year-old sister, our younger brother who had just turned 18, and my dad’s vizsla hound dog. I was quite comfortable and really into the book when in walks Chelsea in a sports bra and shorts. She strutted into the center of the room, slapped a five dollar bill on the coffee table, and stood there confidently.
Kind of annoyed, I looked up from my book at her and said, “Right now? I’m kind of in the middle of a really good part.”
“Nope,” she responded, “Right now. Let’s go. Just like we used to.”
Rolling my eyes, I got up muttering, “Well, I guess I could use a bookmark and that five dollar bill would do just fine.”

I shook my shoulders a couple of times before stepping towards her, ready to go. As soon as we locked arms on each other’s shoulders, I tried to twist her to the ground like I had done dozens of times before. She started to twist as I wrenched against her, but she suddenly recoiled like a spring, throwing me off balance. She just stuck her leg out and threw me over it. Before I even realized what had happened, I found myself on my back with her hooking one leg in one hand and my neck in the other. My arms and left leg were free to move, but I couldn’t do anything with them. There was no purchase to be had and, flail as I might, she had me. I was well and truly pinned.
I was livid! This couldn’t happen! Chelsea had just pinned me and very quickly at that. I hadn’t even really put up an effective defense.
As soon as she released me, I sprang to my feet, blood rushing to my face in anger.
She just grinned, “Double or nothing?”
I glared and merely growled/nodded my assent to the new terms.
I was a bit more wary of her this time as we started to come together and I circled away from her grasp a couple of times, maybe being a bit overly cautious. Eventually, my anger at having been pinned earlier got the best of me and I plunged forward. For a moment, everything seemed to be back to normal. I was able to twist and pull Chelsea in the way I wanted her to go to get her pinned. However, suddenly, just like the first time, she switched and became incredibly aggressive, using my body and movement against me and before I could even figure out what happened, I was face down on the ground with her straddling me and my feet bent up around near my head. In twenty-twenty hindsight, I probably looked a bit like a scorpion; with my arms sprawled up near my head and my feet playing the part of the tail and stinger.

I was once again, completely helpless. I could flail my arms at her, but that wouldn’t even really affect her perch on top of me. I was furious. How could she do this? She was pinning me so fast, I couldn’t even really figure out what she was doing to me. This last time, I was on my face and pinned before I even knew I was in danger. I pounded my fist into the floor in frustration and she just sat there and giggled maliciously.
As I lay there fuming, she even reached down and copped a feel at my breast. Now I was really pissed. She was just egging me on.
“Get off of me,” I yelled. “God, I am going to kill you Chelsea!”
“You’re not in any position to do anything,” she smirked back at me.
“OOOOOOHHHHHHHH,” I squirmed and bucked, but to no avail.
“One more round,” she asked?
“YES! Oh, I’m going to get you so bad.”

“I don’t even care,” I cut her off! “Let’s just get it started because I want to torture you after I pin you!”
“Okay,” she said, releasing me from my position.
I sprang back up, determined to win this one at all costs.
Again, we circled a couple of times before I rushed in and we started grappling and arm fighting for position. This time though, she didn’t give in at the start. We were both tense and sweating as we sought for a hold or position to take the other down. Soon, we went to our knees and kept wrestling for that killer hold. One of us would get a grip for a minute before the other would pull free. Somewhere in all that mess, my frumpy shirt got discarded. As we went at it, one of my bra straps slipped off my shoulder and one of my breasts was exposed, but I just didn’t care. I wanted to pin her so bad. Just like the last two times, however, Chelsea suddenly sprang behind me, pulled me over onto my back before scrambling onto my stomach. She was then straddling me, looking down at my face. In an attempt to buck her off my chest, I tried to wrap my legs around her upper body and pull her off of me. Instead, she simply grabbed my ankles and pulled them towards my head.

I was now folded in half, on my back, with her straddling my rib cage. She wrapped one arm around both of my ankles and leaned forward, pressing my knees towards my chest and causing my ass to stick up in the air. She then reached around and started spanking me.
I turned beat red, half in rage and half because all the blood was rushing to my brain. Much to my shock and embarrassment, Chelsea grabbed the waistband to my shorts and pulled them down, along with my panties, exposing my bare ass and shaved pussy to the whole living room.
“Oh my GOD,” I squealed, “What are you doing?!?!?”
“You didn’t ask about the new terms I tried to tell you about did you,” she responded.
I just lay there dumbfounded by what she could be talking about. She started to stroke her fingers along my exposed pussy lips as she cooed sensuously, “The new terms are that the winner gets to fuck the loser. So, I’m going to fuck you.”
“What,” I gasped from under her?
“You heard me. I’m going to fuck you!”
“No, no, don’t do that. I won’t let you do that,” I struggled to shout.
“You don’t really have much of a choice now. You could have stopped before that last match, but those were the terms.” She started stroking my pussy with vigor and, despite myself, I could feel my lips start to moisten against her aggressive rubbing. I started to squirm against her trap, but that only made her get rougher with my sex. I bucked weakly again and she pinched and twisted my clit before ramming a finger down inside me. I squealed in shock and a little frustration, but she just kept fingering me while going after my clit with her thumb. She soon added a second and a third finger to my now soaking wet canal, plunging her hand in and out at an incredibly rapid pace, drawing more and more lubrication from my depths.
“Mmmmmmm,” a moan tore from my throat. My sister was close to making me cum and I could hardly move a muscle. I couldn’t have prevented it if I had wanted to. Right as I was about to cum on my sister’s fingers, she ripped them out of me and shoved them in my face, wiping them across my mouth and nose.

“Suck on your cunt juices sister,” she commanded. I simply shook my head, smearing my love liquid all over my face, so she simply turned and roughly shoved all four fingers deep inside me. “If you won’t suck on my fingers, I’ll at least make you cum!”
It didn’t take long as I was writhing in pleasure under my sister. I came so hard that my pussy actually squirt some liquid out. That had never happened to me before. I didn’t know what that was or what to think about it, but my mind couldn’t stay on one thought for long anyway as my orgasm continued with Chelsea’s aggressive finger fucking.
As I came harder than I ever had before in my life, Chelsea abruptly released my feet which were near my head at this point and they flopped back to the ground, leaving me flat on my back and utterly naked. Chelsea stood up and tore her shorts and sports bra off, exposing her stocky, yet powerful body. She had a large snake tattoo on her left hip that I had never seen before, but it looked rather menacing all coiled on her pale skin, fangs bared at me. She strode swiftly to the couch and pulled a large dildo and harness out from between the cushions. I just kind of stared while she strapped the thing around her legs and squirted a load of lube down the length of the rod.
Suddenly, realization dawned on me what she was doing and panic struck my brain, bringing me back from the orgasmic euphoria I had just been enjoying. I quickly flipped over and tried to scramble away, but she grabbed my hips and pulled me back to her. She forcefully bent me at the waist so I was on my hands and knees in front of her. Grabbing my long, blonde ponytail, she pulled my head back, causing my back to arch and my ass to stick up in front of her. Without further ado, she lined her rubber dick up with my love canal and rammed home with one swift thrust.

“UUUUGGGGGHHHHH,” the wind blasted from my mouth as she filled my pussy with the massive tool instantly. She gave me no time to recover as she started pumping her hips into my ass with an amazing pace. She grabbed my hip with her other hand and continued to reef on my hair with the other.
Ramming her rubber phallus into me with all her strength, she taunted, “How do you like that huh sister? Like being beaten and fucked by your little sister huh? That’s it bitch! Take it! Take it!”
She railed against me while blasting my pussy and grinding her rubber balls against my clit with each thrust. I couldn’t help it. I was about to cum again. I could feel it building deep within me.
“Oh…Oh…OH…OH! OH GOD…OH GOD…I’m cumming…I’m CUMMING,” I panted as my orgasm tore through my body, shaking every fabric of my being.
“Yeah, bitch! Take it! I know you like getting fucked like a loser! You like taking my big cock in your loser cunt,” she shouted triumphantly. She kept yanking my hair back, arching my back even more against her onslaught.
“Fuck…Oh fuck…Mmmmmmmm,” I moaned in response as my second orgasm faded and another started to build. I opened my eyes, looking around the room as I was being helplessly pummeled from behind. Suddenly, I saw my eighteen-year-old twerp of a brother staring at me through the railing from the stairs. He had clearly been there for a while and was obviously jacking off to my humiliation. He just grinned at me and I blushed uncontrollably as my orgasm took over my body again. Another moan escaped my lips as my entire torso convulsed in the waves of passion. I couldn’t hold my pleasurable noises back despite my best efforts because I didn’t want my brother to see me cum. That, and I didn’t want to give my sister the joy of forcing me to cum. It was no use though. I was simply putty in her hands right the moment. I was literally drooling as wave upon wave of orgasmic delight washed over my lean body.

While continuing to ram her cock into my now willing body, Chelsea suddenly let out a piercing whistle. I was utterly confused as my mind was still completely consumed with the pulsing and pounding in my vagina. Within seconds, Argus, my dad’s breeding Vizsla hound came bounding into the room in one wild mess of paws, ears, tail, and tongue. My sister paused in her assault of my nether regions to allow Argus to lick my face in greeting before smelling the pheromones pouring from my dripping lips. He circled behind our still connected bodies and Chelsea leaned forward as he dipped his head under her.
“Eeeekk,” I squealed as his tongue snaked across my incredibly sensitive clitoris. “NO, what are you doing. Don’t let him lick me!”
“Shut up and hold still,” she commanded while yanking my hair to emphasize her directive. I obeyed as I knew I couldn’t take her. She slowly withdrew her strap-on from my pussy as Argus continued to lick. It felt wonderful, better than any boys tongue I’d ever felt, but it was my dad’s DOG for crying out loud. My sister had just fucked me with a strap-on while my brother “secretly” jacked off to it. Wasn’t that enough? As Chelsea stepped over my back, Argus, being a breeding dog, did exactly as his instincts told him to: he jumped up on my back, adjusted himself and started pumping his hips at my exposed ass.
“UUUGGHHHH…YEEEOOOOCH!” His weight on my back shocked me as he was a pretty big dog and his claws dug into my ribs as he sought purchase on my slim body. “NO, NO, NO. Don’t let him do this to me,” I begged.
“SHUT UP,” Chelsea demanded. “You’re gonna take it and you’re gonna like it.”
As she was saying this, I began to feel the sharp jabs of his dog dick stabbing the back of my thighs and the hot squirts of his pre-cum soaking my legs and the carpet below me. I tried to squirm away, but Chelsea yanked my hair back again, forcing my rear into Argus’s crotch. I felt his thin, red cock poke between my lips and that was all he needed. He suddenly shot his hips forward with much more force, slamming his hot poker through my opening as it grew quickly.
I had seen my Argus breed other dogs before, so I knew his dick would get much bigger and I knew about the knot, but I didn’t know it was so hot. The hot flesh felt amazing against the sensitive walls of my vagina and the growing pressure of his expanding rod was soon pressing all the right spots. I soon found myself moaning and rocking my hips back against his thunderous thrusts. I could feel my glutes quiver with each violent impact and I soon felt his hot bulge banging against the outside of my lips, trying to force its way past my opening.
I completely lost myself. The heat was spreading again from my loins, down my thighs and up through my lower torso. I was about to cum from being fucked by a dog and somehow my mind had given into this event fully at this point. I heard words pouring from my mouth that I never would have imagined given the circumstances.
“Oh god…YES…Give me your cock Argus! Give me more! Fuck me! Oh god, fuck my pretty little pussy! Own me! Make me cum Argus! YES…YES!!! I’m cumming for you Argus…I’m cumming for you!” I trailed off in a chorus of moans and pleasurable squeals as he continued to ride me for all he was worth. As my vaginal muscles continued to clamp and pulse on his massive, red dick, he gave one final, forceful thrust, blasting his huge knot deep into my pussy. My g-spot was suddenly experiencing the perfect pressure and I continued to orgasm on his shapely member. I could feel jets of searing liquid throb down the length of his cock before erupting into my womb. It made me feel so horny and satisfied. A content smile spread across my face.
“Beep-beep…click.” I started and quickly glanced around. My sister was standing there, still utterly naked except for the dick and harness strapped to her crotch, filming the whole thing on her cell phone. Worse yet, my brother was also leaning in, holding his phone taking pictures.
Fury flashed in my veins as I tried to scramble and snatch his phone away, but he merely stepped back as Argus clamped his paws tighter around me and held me still.
“You JERK,” I shouted at him. “Give me that. You can’t take pictures of me like this.” He just snickered and retreated from the living room with a smug look on his face. I glanced at Chelsea. “You too. Delete those pictures RIGHT NOW!”

“Oh no, I don’t think so,” she cooed at me. “I’m going to be holding on to these for a while. Besides, you look so good in them.” She angled her screen toward me, being sure to hold it out of reach. Sure enough, there was a very clear picture of my long, slim legs and torso buried underneath the body of the dog with a very pleasurable look on my face. She then played a short snippet of the video; the part where I completely lost my mind and was begging for Argus to fuck me. “Oh yes, that’s a very nice little bit there. I’m sure Mom and Dad would love to see that…oh, and the dean of students at your precious university too.”
“No…no…please…you wouldn’t dare,” I half glared, half begged her while continuing to feel Argus pump his hot seed deep inside me while panting and drooling on my shoulder.
“Well…well, I think your secret is safe with me. But I quite enjoyed our little session here. In order to keep this quiet, you must wrestle me any time I want. If you ever deny me a good tussle and follow-up fuck, there’s no telling where this video might end up. Are we clear,” she demanded.
My mind was blurred and confused, but still racing, trying to figure a way out of this mess.
She reached down and grabbed my chin, pulling my face up to stare into her glaring eyes. “I said are we clear?”
“Perfectly,” I glowered.
“Good. Now, after Argus is done with you, you might want to clean up a bit. Mom and Dad will be home in a couple hours.” She strutted out of the room victorious, her dick swaying in front of her and her snake tattoo seemingly staring me down, half laughing at me, half intimidating me.
I hung my head in shame, but Argus started shifting around and that drew a few more moans from me as his massive cock and knot twisted and pulsed inside me. Soon, he began to shrink and I could feel the pressure lessening inside my vagina. Without notice, he suddenly jumped off my back, yanking his knot and full length from me in one swift motion. My breath was practically sucked out of me as my loins were suddenly free and the watery dog semen instantly drained out of me, onto the carpet. I couldn’t believe how much semen rushed out of me. I just stared down between my legs as it gushed and dripped onto the floor.
“Wham!” Crap! My parents were home! Panic flashed through my mind as I scrambled for what to do. I grabbed my t-shirt and shorts and quickly wiped up as much of Argus’s cum as I could and dashed for the bathroom, streaking across the head of the stairwell just as my parents came into the house.
I slammed the bathroom door shut, leaned against the door and listened for any commotion. Whew, it seemed that they hadn’t seen anything. Relieved, I showered, trying to rinse all of the last hour or so out of my system. I was simultaneously trying to deny what had just happened while also trying to rationalize and strategize. My brain was an incoherent mush of thought. I wrapped a towel around myself and crept to my room, trying to remain unnoticed.

“Elena,” I heard my dad call.
I quickly pulled shorts and a t-shirt on and stepped out into the hallway. “Yeah, what’s up dad?”
“Hey, come here. There’s something weird out here.” I walked out to find my dad looking at the huge wet patch on the floor. “What do you make of that,” he asked?
My heart fluttered. “Um…um…well…I…I guess I fell asleep on the floor,” I managed to lie, “And I guess I drooled a bit in my sleep. I’ll clean it up; don’t worry.”
“Hmmm, it doesn’t look much like a drool nap,” he said crouching down and reaching out as if to touch it.
“Dad,” I practically shrieked. He stopped and turned, somewhat shocked. Much more calmly, I added, “Just don’t worry about it, I’ll clean it up. I’ll go get the stuff right now.”
“Okay…okay honey. I’ll let you take care of it. I was just sayin’ it looked curious. That’s all,” he muttered as he patted me on the shoulder and walked towards the back door.
The rest of the afternoon and evening seemed to pass uneventfully. I cleaned the floor without any further to do and Chelsea went back to her normal self, seeming friendly and charming around my parents. Luke, the little twerp, winked at me a couple of times the rest of the day, but didn’t say or do anything. I’d have liked to knock his lights out for that, but he probably already had the pictures saved and maybe even uploaded knowing him…little nerdy turd.
sirius is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sirius for this post:
Old 06-21-2015, 11:11 PM   #2
sirius

I started awake. My room was almost completely black, but I was suddenly wide awake. I looked over at the clock and it read 2:31. What the hell, why was I awake now? Slightly annoyed, I started to roll over and go back to sleep when I saw my brother, Luke, standing in at the foot of my bed.

My brother was a bit of a scrawny kid, but he stood about 6 foot 2 and probably weighed 165. He would eventually fill out a bit, but for now, he was just a sandy haired bean pole. Shy and awkward with others, he had never had a girlfriend that I knew of. We were never close growing up since he pretty much kept to himself and a couple of the neighbor boys that would come over and play video games with him.
I watched as his lean figure glided up from the foot of the bed near me. He just stood there staring at me in bed for a minute, almost as if deciding what to do. Finally he spoke, “You awake?”
“Um…yeah…what do you want? Creeping in my room and all,” I growled at him.
“I want you to suck me,” he almost whispered.

“What,” I whispered shrilly, “You’re insane and kind of sick! You’re my brother…NO!”
“Um, if you don’t want…um…those pictures to get out, you gotta suck me,” he responded.
“Ugh,” I grumbled back. “Really? Blackmail? That’s what it’s going to be huh, brother?”
“Hey, you’re beautiful and…and…you let that dog fuck you earlier. And Chelsea…”
“What about her? What she did to me is between me and her. It doesn’t concern you…and Argus…that will never happen again. So scat,” I said sharply.

“C’mon Elena,” he began, then decided to change demeanors. “I mean, Elena, I will show Mom and Dad the pictures right now if you don’t give me a blow job.” With that announcement, he pulled out his phone, showed me a picture of me fucking the dog earlier and started to attach it to a text.
I tried to swat at his phone, but he yanked it away and said, “Ah-Ah, nope, I’ve already got the pictures on my computer and I’ll send them an e-mail even if you get my phone.” He stepped forward again, presenting his crotch toward me. “Now, suck on my dick sister.”
I could see the bulge of his cock through his boxers; he was apparently a decent size. I couldn’t believe I was even considering this. He was my brother for crying out loud.
“You’ve got ten seconds to pull it out and start sucking,” he demanded.
“Oh, alright,” I gave in. There wasn’t any other way out of this. He had the pictures and, as much as I was repulsed by the idea, I had to do something to get him off my back.
I reached for his waistband and pulled it out and down. He was already hard and his dick sprang out of his confines, jabbing me lightly in the face. He was uncut and probably close to nine inches long, but not all that thick. Closing my eyes, I grabbed his shaft with one hand and pulled him towards my mouth. I reached out my tongue and licked him. He jerked slightly, but held his dick in front of me.

“On your knees sister,” he whispered sharply.
I obeyed without hesitation. I rolled out of bed in my nightgown, getting to my knees in front of him. Before I could grab his cock and start sucking again, he reached down and grabbed the hem of my shirt, pulling it up over my head. I didn’t resist and in a second, I was now, kneeling before my brother, utterly exposed and naked. I blushed, but he pressed forward with his pelvis, shoving his cock back in my face. Without question, I just grabbed it again and started blowing him. I had kind of given into the inevitability of this and just wanted to get it over with.
As I started to really suck on him and bob my head up and down on his rod, he laced his hands through my hair and began pumping his member into my mouth. He was clearly inexperienced in his motions, but he made up for it in exuberance as he frequently jabbed his head into the back of my throat painfully. He even pulled his dick out of my mouth and, while holding my head still, slapped me with his rod multiple times. It was so humiliating to be treated like this by my own brother, but for some reason, I was growing damp.
Finally, he had enough of my mouth and he grabbed me by the shoulders and bent me over my bed. Fumbling he grabbed his dick and sought out my love canal. In an uncoordinated and not entirely comfortable manner, he managed to get his dick head into position and start pumping into me. It felt so utterly wrong and taboo to be doing this with my brother, but, despite the pit of uncertainty in my stomach, my loins were soon responding and lubricating his member so he could drive it deeper. Soon, his whole length was in me and he began to really fuck himself into me. I was his rag doll. He had one hand on my shoulder, pulling me back into him and the other he reached between me and the sheets and was groping my small, but firm breasts.
I couldn’t control myself and I began to moan. For being inexperienced, he wasn’t half bad. He sure was slamming himself against me with reckless abandon and aggression. I grasped the sheets and balled up my fists. I was going to cum with my brother fucking me. Again, the shame, doubts, and tabooness of our act drove into my mind and I wanted to shout at him to stop, but my orgasm overcame those thoughts and pushed me over the edge. I started to moan loudly, so he grabbed my head and pressed it deep into the covers to keep me silent. Just as my orgasm was beginning to fade, I felt him jerk and pause as he buried his cock as far as he could inside me and began to cum. Luckily I was on the pill, but it still felt so wrong, but so good at the same time.

He spun me around and shoved his shrinking cock into my mouth, covered in my own juices and his cum. I swallowed his cock greedily and tried to make the pleasure stand out more than the shame in my mind, just so I could keep going.
Being a young kid, Luke wasn’t done yet and proceeded to fuck me three more times that night before finally leaving my room at close to five o-clock. I fell asleep naked and spread eagled on my bed and slept past breakfast that morning. As it turned out, I would need the sleep as there was a lot more to happen that day.
Old 06-22-2015, 05:55 AM   #3
sirius

I groggily shuffled out of my room around ten o’clock in the morning, puttered into the kitchen and poured myself a bowl of cereal. I made my way to the living room, curled my feet under me on the couch and turned the TV on. My dad was over in his recliner reading the newspaper. He peered over the paper at me for a moment.
“Sleep good,” he queried with a slight grin, obviously teasing me for sleeping so late?

“I suppose,” I responded, not really feeling like talking much.
“You going to be okay when spring semester starts up in a week and a half? You always seem to have eight o’clock classes and you won’t be able to sleep in as much,” he asked. He was always so gentle and he tried so hard to be helpful.
“Yeah, I have a couple of eight o’clock classes this year, but I think I’ll be okay,” I returned. “Me and Wyatt broke up, so I won’t be distracted by boys or anything like that.” My dad always seemed to put me at ease. He was just always so calm and seemed so wise. He was one of those guys who could just draw you out of your shell and get you to share whatever was on your mind. But, I couldn’t share with him what had happened yesterday. I kept that bottled up solid.

“Hey Dad, didn’t you have to go to work today,” I suddenly asked.
“Oh, yeah, but they gave me the morning off. I guess they’re still in the holiday spirit,” he chuckled. “I’ll be headed in about noon.”
“Ah, okay.”
We chatted about a bit of everything and nothing for a couple more minutes before he kind of faded off into the paper again. I turned on a rerun of American Idol and just sat there zoned out watching people make fools of themselves in some of the auditions.
After a few minutes, Chelsea quietly strolled in and waved a five dollar bill at me. I just rolled my eyes and shook my head no. I was done with this whole game she was playing. I wouldn’t subject myself to that kind of treatment again. I was going to be the mature one and walk away from the situation and not attempt to wrestle her again. She had other ideas though and pointed at her phone which was tucked into her bra. I again shook my head no and mouthed “go away.” Obviously trying not to gain the attention of our dad, she turned her phone to me and showed a text addressed to my mom and dad with a picture of me mating with Argus. It wasn’t sent yet, but she mouthed, “I will send it. And I’ve got video too…remember.”

Sighing and shaking my head, I got up, set my bowl in the kitchen sink on the way and followed downstairs her to her room. I suddenly realized that I might have the upper hand if I tackled her before she turned around, so as she stepped into the room, I hooked the door shut with my heal and jumped on her back, trying to pull her down in a bad position. I wrapped my arms around her neck in a head lock and cinched my long, lean legs around her middle, hooking my feet in front of her stomach. She didn’t seem panicked or to be bothered by me trying to choke her out, she simply leaned back and body slammed herself, and me underneath, to the floor. As soon as we hit, she bucked and twisted in my now weakened hold and she was soon on top of me.

With no defense, she soon had me pinned again with her hand down my shorts fingering my clit and pussy.
“Thought you’d just surprise me and jump me huh? Well, I’ll show you,” she growled. She picked me up bodily from the ground and shoved me against her bed. After shredding my clothes off of me, she stood up and stripped herself before strapping on the rubber dildo again. I looked at her in fear as she advanced upon me aggressively. I was utterly helpless against her. Laughing at me, she scooped up her panties from the ground and shoved them roughly in my mouth. “Here, keep quiet, bitch.”
She then grabbed my hair and pressed my head against her mattress, leaving my bare ass sticking out into the middle of the room, naked and exposed. I heard her lube the large dildo behind me. I didn’t dare move; I didn’t know what she would do to me if I really pissed her off. I was already a bit afraid that I’d crossed the line by trying to jump on her back and kind of cheat.
“Alright big sister, get ready for the fucking of your life,” she declared. She grabbed my hair again, lined up her cock, and began rubbing it up and down my slit making me start to get moist in anticipation.
Wait! Was I really getting turned on by my sister about to fuck me with a dildo? The question rang through my mind for a brief second before being shattered by Chelsea jamming her rod all the way inside of me, her pelvis cannoning into my ass cheeks. I wanted to scream, but I knew that my dad was just upstairs, so I bit down hard on Chelsea’s panties that were jammed in my mouth.

Chelsea began to ram her slick, rubber dick all the way to the hilt with each thrust, causing the rubber balls of the dildo to slap and grind against my clit each time she crashed forward. The feeling of being owned by my sister and the aggressive way she fucked me had me on the edge of cumming in no time and I could feel myself start rocking back into her thrusts. I couldn’t believe what I was doing. My mind was screaming NO, but my body was begging her to slam her dick into me harder, faster, and longer. For a short while, the battle raged inside me, but my body won out and I was soon cumming on her rubber dildo, moaning against my sister’s bed and her panties.
Suddenly, she ripped her dick out of me. “On your back, slut,” she commanded.
Without hesitation, I rolled onto my back, looking up at her in all her dominant glory. She stood over me, hands on her hips, her breasts pressed out proudly, eyes glaring at me intensely, and the black cock jutting out from her otherwise pale form. This was the first time I had gotten a good look at it. It was probably ten inches in length and moderately thick. It was jet black rubber with a realistic phallic shape. It would have been an ordinary, unimpressive dildo if it hadn’t been attached to the one person who now owned my body like no other ever had.
“Spread your legs for me,” she snapped.
I again obeyed instantly, opening my long, slender legs and turning my hips upward towards her. She knelt down between my legs, grabbing ahold of my ankles. She put them against her shoulders, one on either side of her head and leaned over me until her face was directly above mine, bending me in half and causing my butt to curl into the air slightly. She put her hands out on either side of my shoulders, stared down into my eyes and then pressed her dick between my lips again. She slid in easily this time since I was already well lubricated for her. She adjusted her feet a bit so that she had a wide stance over me before she began thrusting forcefully downward, slamming into my upturned hips with all her weight. The intensity in her eyes and ferocity of her thrusts melted my insides as she took me. My loins were soon gushing with the beginnings of my orgasm and I even began to squirt a bit of my juices out around her cock. This was still incredibly new and weird to me since it had only happened yesterday for the first time, but I had no control over it. Fluid just flooded out of me, running down my crack to pool where my curved spine met the floor and splashing up into Chelsea’s lower stomach. This seemed to just invigorate her more as she kept pile driving me into the floor ripping squirt after squirt of cum from my body. I was literally drenched in sweat and my own cum as she overpowered any resistance in my body. Luckily, her panties were still jammed into my mouth to keep me from screaming out my pleasure or my dad would have easily heard me. I was in complete orgasmic euphoria.
With one last powerful thrust, she slammed her whole weight downward before pushing back and letting the dildo slide out of me. I unfolded my legs and just lay there naked, drenched in my own sweat and juices as she strutted to the door and opened it. Startled, I looked up, afraid that she was about to walk into the house with nothing on but a strap-on harness. She just cracked the door though and let Argus come flying in.
“On your knees for your other master, bitch,” Chelsea commanded.
I have no idea what was wrong with my mind, but I instantly rolled over to my knees and elbows with my exposed ass held up high. Despite everything in me screaming at me to not let this dog have sex with me again, I felt myself continue to present my flowering sex before him. It’s almost like this was my natural position and I had trained my mind to deny it. Argus certainly felt his natural urges though and he sniffed and licked me a couple of times before climbing up on my back and letting his short, spiky stomach fur run along my back. It just sent tingles up my spine and I arched my back, giving him even more access to my wanting pussy.

“That’s right you little dog slut, give it up to your lover,” Chelsea goaded me.
Argus started humping against my ass sporadically, but he wasn’t really extended yet. He poked my hips a couple times, but didn’t really get a good shot at me, so he just dismounted. If I had wanted to run, this would have been my opportunity, but I glanced over at Chelsea as she stood near the door with the video camera.
“Come on bitch. Help him out. He needs some help getting hard over there,” she pointed.
Sure enough, Argus was standing off to my side with a little red rocket poking out of its sheath, but not much else. Entranced, I crawled over to him and stared for a moment. I slowly reached out my hand and began petting the short fur on his back. He turned and licked me in the face a couple of times before sticking his head down between my legs which parted for him of their own volition. He slurped his tongue across my labia and I squeaked a bit in pleasure. As he kept licking, I slowly sat back and rotated so that I could still look at his cock. It started to grow a bit, but it was still puny compared to its full size. Still in a haze of lust, I extended my hand to his pulsing, red member and began to stroke the small length that was exposed and the sheath behind it. He grew very quickly after that and was soon out a healthy amount. Meanwhile he was stimulating me to the max. I could feel his tongue delve deeply into my love canal and he drew out my juices, bringing me close to the edge.
A sudden burst of clarity came into my mind and I realized what I was doing. I stopped instantly and removed my hand from his cock.
Chelsea seemed to realize that I was about to back out and barked at me, “On your knees bitch.”
For whatever reason, her orders still commanded instant obedience in my body and I was soon in position and Argus launched himself on top of me, thrusting wildly against my hip. I swung my ass in his direction and he soon stepped over my calves and started humping in the right place. His aim was true this time and he penetrated me with his enormous and hot member in a flash. Stars burst in my vision as he bottomed out in my pussy and began slamming his full length all the way up to my cervix. He started hammering away at me and I braced against the onslaught with my eyes closed and the pleasure in my loins flooding my mind with nothing but lust.
Chelsea knelt beside my head and withdrew her panties from my mouth. They were utterly soaked with my drool and carried a trail of saliva with them. Moans and groans were instantly drawn out with them. “How does it feel,” she asked?
“Oooooooohhhhhhhh…mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm…so good,” I muttered.
“Are you his slut,” she probed.
“Ugh…ugh…yes. I’m his,” I grunted, barely audible.

“You’re his what?”
“Ugh…his…ugh…slut… doggie slut.” I could hardly believe the words coming out of my mouth, but out they poured.
“Oh, I like to hear that. Say it again,” she said. “Say it to the camera.”
Swaying with the swift smashing of Argus’s cock inside me, I looked up and said, “Oh…I’m a doggie slut…I’m his doggie slut.”
“What do you want doggie slut,” she cooed?
“Ugh…I want…ugh…more dick. More of his dick…inside me,” I said in-between the crushing thrusts. Squirts of cum continued to squeeze out of my pussy.
Suddenly, my jaw dropped to the floor as the breath completely vacated my lungs. Argus had slammed his full length into me and forced his massive knot past the entrance of my canal. I was locked against him and he began pouring his cum into my passage. It was so warm, I came again instantly, moaning in quiet ecstasy as my womb was flooded with dog semen.
I felt a slap of rubber against my face and a strange smell assaulted my nose. I reopened my eyes, and saw Chelsea’s cock right in front of my eyes, still covered in the overflow of my juices.
“Come on sister. Suck your pussy juices off my cock like a good little slut,” Chelsea cooed. I hesitated for a second before she slapped me with the dildo and added with a rougher tone, “I said suck it bitch!”
Unable to move because I was tied to Argus who was on my back still lightly humping and pumping cum into my vagina, I reached out and grabbed the rubber phallus. I began licking the length of her rod, tasting the odd, musty flavor of my own pussy for the first time. After I licked it a couple of times, she undid the harness around her hips and pulled off the strap-on before grabbing my hair roughly and shoving my face in her drenched crotch. She ground her clit and pussy against my face almost painfully. My nose and lips were her masturbation tool while she rotated her hips and smashed her sex into my mouth. Trying to stop her from ripping my lips and nose from their places, I started to stab my tongue out, trying to lick and suck on her clit. I had never had any sort of experience with a girl, but I was kind of forced into it now. I felt her shudder a small amount under my licking and tongue fucking.
As I was eating my sister out trying to pacify her need to abuse me, Argus dismounted off to the side of me before lifting his leg up over my back, scratching me slightly as he did so. We were now ass to ass and I was immobile, impaled on his large member which was buried and stuck deep inside my greedy sex. His large knot was lodged at my entrance, sealing most of the results of our copulation inside me while he continued to send little jets of semen into me. Small amounts of his runny cum dribbled off my clit and down my legs.
After she came slightly, my sister, lifted my head, gave me a quick kiss on the lips, then stood up and grabbed a robe and wrapped it around her. Just as she was tying it around her waist, we heard a knock on the door. “You girls okay in there,” my dad’s voice called gently. My eyes just about popped as every other muscle tensed in panic and fear. I couldn’t be discovered like this. I was completely naked with a dog’s dick still lodged firmly in my pussy.
Chelsea strode quickly over to the door and cracked it open. “Hey dad, yeah we’re good. We’re just doing out nails,” she said softly, allowing her robe to reveal a decent amount of cleavage.

Luckily, I was behind the door, so I couldn’t see my dad’s reaction, but he coughed for a second before continuing, “Okay, well, I have to go to work, so I’ll be heading out and I’ll see you all tonight.”
“Okay dad, see you then.”
“Alright, love you. I love you Elena,” he called.
OH MY GOSH, he wanted me to respond to him. Argus was starting to pull again, pressing his massive knot against my g-spot, causing little orgasm waves to shoot through my loins. Gritting my teeth and trying desperately to sound as normal as possible, “I love you too Dad. See…oh…umm…see you tonight.”
“You alright,” he asked sounding concerned?
“Yep…yep…I’m good,” I managed.
Chelsea just stood there smirking at my predicament. “Yeah, I think she just trimmed a bit too close.”
“Well, alright then. Good bye.”
“See ya Dad,” she called after him. She turned to me, still smirking, obviously amused at my humiliated and compromising position.
Right as he left, Argus gave another tug and pulled his knot and probably 9 inch dick out of me. My breath was sucked out of my lungs as a flood of our sexual juices poured out of me, all over the carpet. Argus walked off awkwardly, his long, now somewhat pale cock dangling beneath his powerful legs. My hands and legs were wobbly as I stood there, cum continuing to drip off my clit. Reality struck me. I had just been utterly humiliated by my sister again and she had complete power over me. Somehow, she had got me to call myself a dog slut while being rammed and fucked by my dad’s big, red dog on camera. I just knelt there, naked and ashamed, glad that my long hair could conceal my face from her mocking gaze.
“Well, aren’t you just a mess you little slut,” she began. “I’m going to go to the gym for a bit and my floor had better be cleaned from all of your mess when I get back or there will be serious consequences. Do you understand me, slut?”
Her words stung and slapped me. I wasn’t a slut. I had only had a couple of boyfriends my whole life. “I’m not a slut,” I said defiantly, glancing up at her.
“Oh really,” she retorted. “Look at yourself. You’re completely naked in a pool of cum and you just fucked a dog while calling yourself a dog slut, begging for more of his cock. That and I just made you squirt like a common whore on my cock. No, bitch, you are a slut. Made to fuck dicks and that’s it.” She degraded me while throwing on some gym clothes really quick.
I shrank back down, defeated and ashamed; the brief spark of fight was gone, at least for now.

“Now, I said do you understand me about cleaning up my room,” she repeated while pulling her tight tee into place?
“Yes, I’ll clean it,” I muttered.
“Good, and it better be good or your pussy will never be the same,” she hissed as she walked out the door.
I just crouched there on my hands and knees for a couple minutes before gathering up my torn clothes. There wasn’t any sense in putting them on, so I just clutched them to me as I walked to the stairs to go up to my room. Right as I reached the landing, I heard voices up in the living room above me. Luke had invited over the loser drop-out from next door to play video games or something. I froze. I hoped they hadn’t heard me and I could retreat back down the stairs. I really didn’t want to have a repeat of last night with my eighteen year old brother and the other guy was unkempt and disgusting. He was nineteen or something and had dropped out of high school because he was too lazy to do it. He was pretty chubby, never seemed to shower and had wild, curly, greasy hair. My brother, being the awkward one, couldn’t make many other friends though and hung out with him anyway.
I was stuck. I couldn’t just wait in Chelsea’s room forever and I wasn’t sure I could sneak past them upstairs to get to my room to get dressed and to the bathroom to get the cleaning supplies. “Shit,” I muttered under my breath. There wasn’t any good options, but I couldn’t just stand her all afternoon, naked in the stairwell, just waiting for someone to find me.
Old 06-22-2015, 05:57 AM   #4
sirius

I stood on there on the landing for what seemed like forever, naked and with dog semen slowly making tracks down my bare thighs, clutching my shredded clothing to my chest. In the living room above me I could hear my eighteen year old brother and his loser nineteen year old, dropout friend playing some war video game. The thump of the bass with each explosion and the staccato of mock machine gun fire rang out in contrast with their tense voices and their apparently pre-pubescent opponents who kept screeching at the “nubes” in high-pitched voices throughout the on-line game. While their CGI battle raged through the room, the debate raged inside of me as to how to proceed.

I could go back downstairs and borrow some of my sister’s clothing, but she would kill me if I did so, I was certain. On the other hand, I really didn’t relish the idea of my brother and his friend seeing me naked and getting any ideas either. I was well and truly stuck between the proverbial rock and hard place.
Fear of my sister and the fact that my brother and his friend would be facing away from the top of the stairs while thoroughly distracted by their video game made the decision for me. I had to try to sneak past the two boys. Besides, I only had to make it around the corner at the top of the stairs and I would be able to get down the hall and disappear out of sight very quickly.
Taking a deep breath and after waiting for my brother and his friend to start up the next game, I began creeping up the stairs very gingerly. As I started to see the living room over the banister, I felt terribly exposed and I could feel the anxiety building in my gut. My heart felt incredibly tight as it pounded in my chest. My hands quivered slightly with tension and my palms were sweaty. The two boys were riveted on the TV though and didn’t seem to notice my presence at all.

Just as I shifted my weight onto the top stair a loud creak emanated from the floor under my foot and Luke glanced backward before snapping his head back around to stare at me. Brandon, the chunky guy with greasy hair and cheesy gunk all over his fingers looked at Luke for a second, starting to protest his sudden lack of interest in the game, but then he caught sight of me and his mouth dropped open. My heart sank to my toes as I stood frozen with nothing shielding my body except a few shreds of clothing clutched to my breasts. Both halves of the screen went red as mocking voices rained insults through the speakers, but Luke and Brandon just stared lustfully at my long, lean body on display for them.
“Damn,” muttered Brandon, drinking in the sight, his eyes flowing up and down my body.
“Hey Elena,” Luke said. “You look like you want a little something.”
I just gulped and didn’t respond my mind utterly blank and my heart completely defeated.

“I would pay for a piece of that,” Brandon said.
My brother glanced at him and I could see some sinister plot start forming in his mind. “Oh really,” he said, “How much would you pay me to sleep with my sister?”
“I don’t know,” he replied.
“Alright, how about twenty bucks and you can fuck her right now,” Luke said.
My mind was screaming in rage at Luke. He couldn’t do this to me. But my mouth and my body would not do anything. My arms, legs, and mouth literally would not budge. I watched in horror as Brandon pulled his wallet out and handed Luke a twenty dollar bill while staring at me the whole time.
“Now what,” Brandon stammered. “What do I do?”
Luke simply got up and strolled over to me, leering at me as he came. He grabbed me by the arm and led me toward the center of the living room. I finally found the ability to move and I started to jerk my arm away, but he held me firmly and sneered, “Oh, would you rather have your little secret get out or would you rather give Brandon a good time?” I glared back at him in rage. “Oh you know I’ll do it. Come on now sister, fuck him good or I’ll be sending a text to our parents and your dean.”
I glanced back over at Brandon who now had his dick in his hands and his stinking, unkempt form propped up on the couch looking at me. “Come on Luke,” he began, “I paid you, now get her to fuck me.”
“Go on sister, get on with it,” Luke said as he shoved me towards the couch while pulling the clothing out of my hands.

In a complete and utter haze, I knelt in front of the couch and grabbed Brandon’s semi-flaccid cock. He reeked of sweat and gluttony, but I bowed my head toward his crotch anyway. I almost wretched when I licked his head, but I held it in and just blocked out the smell after a while. His cock slowly grew as I sucked on it and soon it was sticking rigidly into my mouth as I went down on him.
After a couple of minutes of sucking Brandon, I just had to get my mouth and nose away from that disgusting crotch with the rank pubic hair and sweaty folds of fat. I pulled my head back trying to subtly gasp for air, but I was suddenly pulled backward by my hair. I landed on my back in the middle of the large leather footstool that my dad used when he watched TV. My head was forced back until I was staring at my brother’s cock with my neck arched backwards and my body splayed across the large, rectangular stool. I was about to protest, but Luke simply shoved his rod into my mouth all the way to the back of my throat. Only about half of his nine inches was inside my mouth, but he wasn’t happy apparently because he roughly grabbed my boob with one hand and the back of my neck with the other and began ramming himself into me. I tried to fight with my hands, but he simply swatted them away, leaving my throat as the only resistance to his forward drive. It didn’t take long and I was soon gagging on his rod as it pushed my tongue down and sought to reach down my esophagus.
“Come on sister, take my dick in your throat,” he commanded roughly, jamming his length into my mouth again. “Take it…deep throat that dick bitch.” He kept ramming forward. “Brandon, what are you doing? Fuck her pussy man, don’t just sit there!”

I felt my legs being forced apart as Brandon positioned himself at my entrance and spread my lips with his firm, but relatively small dick. He began stroking himself into me and I could feel all of his chubbiness bouncing ungracefully into me. The dominant feeling though was the painful fucking my throat was receiving from my brother. I could feel my gag reflex relaxing though and my jaws opening further to allow him entrance to my esophagus. There wasn’t anything I could do, but the pain was subsiding. It was inevitable that he was force his full length into me and I soon felt his head slight past the back side of my tongue and down into my gullet. As he felt the resistance lessening, Luke drove his full length down into my throat causing his balls to slap against my nose and I could see up to his asshole. He ground his dick deeply into me, rubbing his scrotum across my face.
“Wow, that feels good sister,” he said. “Man you are a good fuck.”
With all the degradation and with the energetic, but small fucking I was getting from Brandon, I could feel my body begin to betray me. Tingling began in my loins again and I suddenly imagined that I felt Argus’s knot inside me again. I moaned as the vision burst through my mind while I was impaled between my brother and his asshole friend.
“Damn Elena, you really like to deep throat my dick don’t you,” Luke commented, redoubling his grinding. Reaching down, he pinched my nipples and I groaned again around his cock. “Oh yeah, you like that don’t you! You dirty slut. You like gagging on my dick don’t you!”
He ripped his cock out of me and I gasped for air as I was suddenly free to breathe again. He grabbed my breasts and squeezed them again as Brandon suddenly became very aggressive with his fucking. His large mass suddenly began hammering into my pelvis, sending his five inch cock sawing in and out of me.

“Oh god, I’m going to cum,” he cried.
“Cum on her face,” said Luke. “Her face would look good with some cum decorating it.”
“Oh god, okay.” He ripped out of me and came around to my face and jacked off next to me. I looked up at him and he just stared down at me lustfully, stroking his small, stinky, disgusting dick against my cheek.
My attention was torn away from him, however, when I felt my brother grab my legs, lift them up and shove them open. Without any sort of warm-up, he just rammed his entire rod balls deep in my vagina. His much larger cock reached way more places than Brandon’s did and moans were soon torn from my mouth as my brother took me. I closed my eyes and tried not to think about who was fucking me and just enjoy the ride. Soon, however, I felt a warm streak of fluid splash across my nose and cheek. I opened my eyes and I saw Brandon’s dick spasm again as another white flood of semen gushed out across my face. Wave after wave of warm, creaminess washed over me. The bitterness caused me to spit what landed in my mouth out, but it didn’t seem to matter. Despite have a small cock, he had a massive load of semen and it stank almost as much as he did. I didn’t have any time to dwell on it though as Luke pile drove his cock into me. I looked up at him and he had a crazed possessive look as he rocketed himself into me and I could feel an orgasm building inside me. I couldn’t help the moans from slipping from my mouth. Suddenly it broke and I screamed out my pleasure as my head dropped back and hung off the edge of the foot stool, Brandon’s cum drizzling down my face and into my hair.
“AAAAAAAHHHHHGGGGGG! Oh my God, I’m CUUUMMMMIIIINGGGG,” I shrieked as my body shook in ecstasy from Luke’s powerful thrusts. I hated that my brother was making me cum, but I couldn’t help it. He owned my body completely in that moment and my body responded only to his hammering sex and completely ignored the shame and degradation I felt in my heart and mind.
“ELENA,” I heard Chelsea’s voice reverberate through the house while Luke kept slapping his pelvis into my ass. My heart sank even further.
Damn, I thought. With all the fucking I was receiving from Luke and Brandon, I hadn’t had a chance to clean her carpet and she was pissed.
She stormed up the stairs in her sports bra and tight running shorts. She stopped at the top of the stairs with her hands on her hips. “So, you thought you could get away without cleaning up your mess did you.”
Luke slowed for a minute, which allowed me to regain my breath for a second. “Please, Chelsea, I didn’t have a chance to clean it up. As soon as I got upstairs, Luke and Brandon just grabbed me and started fucking me. Please, I swear I’ll clean it up. Please…”
“Hmmm, well you did disobey me my little bitch, so there must be consequences, but I’ll be nice this time. The consequences will be light,” she seemed to glare at me with slight compassion and a little twinkle of mischievousness. She ripped her shorts and bra off and grabbed her strap-on from the cushions of the couch. Brandon looked like he was about to have a heart attack as he was suddenly in the presence of two naked women and his jaw was practically scraping the floor. “Luke,” she commanded, “Get her in doggy style and make her suck your dick.”
“Hey, why are you giving all the orders,” he protested.
“Just do it you little ass-wipe,” she retorted and, while he grumbled about it, he pulled out of me, rolled my hips over so that I was on my stomach, and he shoved his rock hard member back in my mouth. He didn’t really need any warm-up this time as he pushed it straight past my tongue and into my throat. This caused me to gag a bit again and brought tears to my eyes, but it past quickly as he stroked himself in and out slowly. I heard Chelsea open a bottle of lube behind me and I heard her move right between my legs. I started to struggle in fear, but Luke held me still. I soon felt the cool dribbles of lube dropping between my ass cheeks and running down my crack. She ran her fingers up and down my crack a couple of times before pressing her middle finger against my tender rose bud. I groaned and wiggled in protest, but a sharp slap on my ass from her powerful hand brought that to a swift end and I held motionless, tense and fearful like helpless prey as my predator stalked my waiting forbidden hole.
She swabbed her finger up and down my crack again before pushing against my soft, puckered anus. I wined in protest against Luke’s cock lodged in my throat, but it did little to stop her. I tried to relax to reduce the pain, but it seemed like my rectum had a mind of its own. It tried to resist for a short while, but then it suddenly gave way, causing her finger to sink in to my butt a couple knuckles. I started to wiggle and kick again, but another sharp crack of her palm across my rounded cheek caused me to become still again. Slowly, I began to realize that there was virtually no pain with her one finger, so I stopped struggling and just tried to relax. She shoved a second finger past my opening and there was a short stab of sharp pain, but it faded quickly as she shoved them back and forth and it felt like she was massaging the muscles inside my colon. She pulled her fingers out and smeared them across my butt before relubing her cock and setting it against my back door.

I opened my eyes again. All I could see was Luke’s naked crotch in front of me and I could see Brandon jacking off on the couch. I corked my head to the side a little bit, stretching my throat with my brother’s cock to look at my sister behind me. She looked me in the eye with a withering stare before slowly pushing her hips forward. My anus almost instantly gave way against her weight and I winced in pain as my sphincter rapidly expanded around her girth. She didn’t seem to notice though and kept pushing further into me. The sliding of the rubber against my tight hole initially did little to dissipate the pain and I writhed in between my two siblings, trying to break free, but Luke simply locked his hands behind my head and Chelsea grabbed onto my hips and kept marching into my virgin ass. Knowing I was utterly helpless, I tried to relax again and force my sphincter to loosen its hold on the rubber phallus moving inside me. Soon, I felt the rubber balls press against my empty pussy lips as Chelsea bottomed out inside me. The pain had subsided again and I felt this odd desire to take a massive shit. Then she slowly began to pull out and I could feel every feature of the rubber as it exited my colon. Right as the head reached my exit, she reversed again and pressed back inward. After three or four of these cycles, she began to speed up her piston action. The pain was completely gone now and it was replaced with a cycle of overwhelming fullness and heavenly release with the added friction against the nerves that I could feel in my now empty pussy. The humiliation of being gagged by my brothers cock and having my anal cherry popped by my own sister began to reawaken the pleasure in my vagina. Without thinking about it, I found myself moaning against Luke’s rod as my pussy began to leak its arousal. My mind went utterly blank and my hips began to rock backward into Chelsea’s thrusting, seeking more and more of her hardness deep inside me.
“Damn Elena, you are a real anal slut too aren’t you,” she cooed at me.
“Oh my god, this might be the hottest thing I’ve ever seen,” muddled Brandon.
“Mmmmm, god her throat is just so tight,” moaned Luke as he began shoving his own cock deeper down my gullet. This caused me to arch my back a little more, giving Chelsea even more access to drive into me.

She leaned over me and reached around to my mound with her right hand. “Hot damn sister, your clit is sticking out like the god damn Eiffel tower down here. You like it in your ass huh?”
I mindlessly moaned in response as even more of my juices flowed in my pussy and I began to near my climax.
She just grabbed my ass cheeks and pulled them apart, watching her rubber dick disappear into my hungry asshole. Suddenly, she ripped it out of me, placed her dick at my pussy lips and drove it all the way into me. I practically screamed in pleasure, still muffled by Luke’s member in my mouth as she tore my orgasm out of me with her aggressive pounding. As soon as she got me going though, she pulled out of my cunt and slammed her phallus back into my ass. God, I felt so full, I could hardly stand it. She pushed her weight over my shoulders, grinding my breasts into the leather of the foot stool while she slammed her strap-on into my anus. I contorted my head again, to glance over my shoulder at her and she had a look of a woman possessed, fire in her eyes and her snake tattoo looked like it was devouring my ass while she pounded against me. While she staked her claim on my ass, I saw a flash of red fur behind me. I knew it was Argus and I knew what was coming. The sudden rasp of his tongue on my protruding clitoris set me off like another shot. My pussy and ass clenched around the rubber phallus and dog tongue respectively as I tossed my head in tiny circles, moaning my orgasm into Luke’s erection. All my movement apparently began to set him off because he stroked himself in and out of my throat a couple more times before I felt his warm seed rocket down into my stomach. I was cumming on my sister’s rubber cock in my ass with a dog licking my pussy and while swallowing my brother’s cum.

If I had been in my right mind at all, I would have wanted to die in that moment. Instead, I could feel my body continuing to rock back into Chelsea’s thrusts as Luke withdrew his dick out of my abused and sore throat.
Free to share my pleasure verbally now, I began to moan loudly and beat my fist into the stool in the pleasurable throes of orgasm. “MMMMMM…Oh god…Oh god…MMMMMMMMMMMMM…god damn…fuck me…oh fuck me…MMMMMM…you’re going to make me cum again!”
Right as I was about to reach my climax again, Chelsea pulled out of me and abandoned me, frustratingly short of another peak of pleasure. I looked pleadingly at her to finish me off, but she simply pointed to Argus and said, “You know how to make yourself cum.”
Not even thinking about it, I instantly dropped my front half off of the foot stool onto my hands and knees in front of Argus and I wagged my ass for a second. “C’mon boy…c’mon…you know what I want.”
Needing no additional encouragement, he launched himself on top of me and immediately began slamming his hips into me with his hot dick stabbing at my ass and thighs. I was in complete delirium and I needed to get off. I reached back and guided his cock into my love canal where I so desperately wanted him. As soon as he felt the tenderness of my vagina, he latched on tightly and hammered home.
“You can’t be serious,” I heard Brandon’s voice through the haze of my sexual high. “This shit is crazy!”
I hadn’t even thought about the fact that I was willingly fucking a dog in front of my brother and his disgusting friend, but any concerns I had about that were obliterated by Argus’s smashing thrusts and bulging cock forcing its way into my tight vagina.

“Oh, she’s serious,” Chelsea responded. “She’s a good little doggie slut aren’t you?”
“Ugh…ugh…ugh…oh god…ugh…god yes, I love being a little doggie slut…god it feels so good…OH…OH…OH…OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYEEEEEEE EEESSSSSSSSS… I’m cumming,” I announced with a shriek of pleasure.
With that, Argus buried his massive tool completely inside me, locking us together and sending his semen streaming into my womb.
I was lost in ecstasy for a short while before I reopened my eyes and felt the utter blanch of shame flood over me. Luke and Brandon were jacking off their new erections sitting on the couch while Chelsea simply stood and watched me with that sort of dominant stare that would melt ice.
“God damn, your sister is sooooo fucking hot,” Brandon groaned as he stroked his small dick up and down as fast as he could.
Chelsea crouched down next to me for a moment, “Elena dear, now remember that you need to clean up my carpet still okay. I was nice to you this time, but the consequences will be much more severe if you disobey me again. Now, I want to talk to you tonight again before you go to bed, so come see me again around 11. Understood?”
“Yes, I understand,” I meekly whispered.
She then strode off, leaving me still knotted to the dog with the two horny guys still staring at me, making me wish the carpet would swallow me whole.
“Hey man, I’ve got a great idea,” Brandon piped up. “My dad has this huge Great Dane over at our house. Do you think she’ll fuck him?”
“Oh, she’ll have to,” returned Luke.
The pit of my stomach turned a bit as I knelt up a bit feeling Argus’s fur resting against my back. He slowly through his back leg over my back and began to pull against my stuffed pussy. His massive knot pulsed against my g-spot and I shuttered again as another mini-orgasm was pulled from my body while they watched. I felt utterly debased. I was cumming on my dad’s dog’s cock while my brother and his friend discussed my naked body and how they would have me fuck another dog.
Old 06-22-2015, 06:00 AM   #5
sirius

The frosty grass was cold against my feet as I crept along the back of our house. My heart beat fast as I braced against the frigid wind and felt goose bumps rise all along my bare body. I crossed my arms and shivered as I stared across the open space between me and my target; a pale blue house with wooden siding that desperately needed a new paint job. The open yards between our houses were probably close to a hundred yards apart with one chain link fence in between, but the entire area was clearly visible to the road that ran into town maybe another fifty yards to my left.

At least there wasn’t any snow in the yards this Christmas. That would have made the whole prospect much more daunting, but the cold wind still stole away any warmth away from my body. I also knew what awaited me in that house which caused another shiver to traverse my spine. I steeled my mind. I had to do it; give in to my brother and his snotty friend. That, or face all of the consequences of my little secret getting out.
After Argus’s knot had popped out of me about an hour ago, I had begged my brother and Brandon to let me clean up the carpet in the living room and in Chelsea’s room. They had only relented after making me promise that I would come over to Brandon’s house completely naked and do anything they wanted for the rest of the afternoon. I had agreed only because I knew they were already going to blackmail me into doing anything they wanted anyway, so the only added item was that I had to sneak over to Brandon’s house in the nude. They had left me dripping Argus’s cum in the middle of the living room and went next door to prepare and wait for me. I had taken my time cleaning the carpet in both locations and then taken a quick shower, being sure to try and wash all of Argus’s smell off of me. I had seen breeding dogs get very possessive and violent when they smelled other males and I didn’t want to have to deal with that kind of thing with Brandon’s dane.

I continued to stare at the house across the long yard from me. The back door faced away from the road, so I just had to make it to the edge of the house to be shielded from the traffic passing by. Taking a deep breath and setting my jaw, I took off running from the shelter of our house, my long, blonde, pony tail flowing behind me. I quickly sprinted the distance to the fence, my small, round and perky breasts jiggling freely on my chest and the cold wind whistling between my legs. I felt utterly exposed, like the whole world was staring at me and I couldn’t wait to get back behind the other house. I grabbed the top of the fence and threw myself over into Brandon’s yard and sprinted the last thirty yards or so to slip along the back wall. I glanced back toward my house and breathed deeply. “Not bad,” I thought to myself. I was more of the distance runner, but I was sure that dash could compete with the sprinters at the university. I just had to have the right motivation. I had other business to attend to though and I turned toward the back door of the house. I tried it and it opened easily. As soon as I stepped inside, a strong, musty odor assaulted my senses. It smelled like they hadn’t cleaned in ages. There were food wrappers and dirty dishes lying around in the empty living room and adjoining dining room and the whole place looked utterly filthy. A cat suddenly popped out from behind the couch and meowed viciously at me before sprinting off towards the front of the house.

As the cat disappeared, my brother appeared around from around the corner. “It’s about time you showed up,” he sneered. “We thought you might chicken and make us show the world what a slut you are.” I just lowered my eyes in shame as he drank in the sight of my naked body. “Hey Brandon, get your ass in here,” he yelled behind him.
Brandon came quickly shuffling around the corner, stuffing pizza in his face and they both dropped themselves onto the couch in the living room. I just stood there, fidgeting with my legs pinched tightly together and my arms across my breasts.
“What do you want to see her do first,” Luke asked his friend.

Brandon’s eyes lit up as he spoke, “Dance.”
Luke turned his eyes to me expectantly. I didn’t really move, but shifted uncomfortably. “You heard the man,” he snarled. “Dance!”
I jumped at the harsh sound of his voice, but started to slowly sway in obedience. I dropped my arms to my sides and took small steps as I slowly swung back and forth.
“No, no, no, NO,” Luke interrupted. “Be sexy with it. You know, like a stripper. Shake your ass and show yourself off to us.”
I started to recoil in horror at his words, but caught myself and stared at him blankly for a moment.
“Now,” he commanded.
I started to sway again, not really knowing what I was doing, but this time, I raised my hands straight over my head and put a lot of action into my hips. I spun my butt towards them and bent over at the waist, trying to stick it out as much as possible. Looking over my shoulder, I could see Brandon’s mouth drop open and Luke’s eyes fixed on me in demanding approval. He nodded almost imperceptibly, but I knew I had to continue, so I shook my ass at them for a moment before standing, turning, and continuing to gyrate for their viewing pleasure. Both of their eyes drifted to the mound between my legs and I knew they wanted to see more, so I spread my legs, displaying myself openly to them as I threw in some more hip twists and rocks. I turned again and showed them my ass, but this time, I spread my legs so they could see my pussy pouting at them. I then crouched down to my hands and knees, arching my back dramatically to really stick my ass out at them and shook for all I was worth. As I knelt on the carpet, I became even more aware of the stench emanating from it.

If felt musty and gross under my hands and knees, but I kept swiveling my hips and shaking my ass, trying to overcome the smell washing over me.
I looked over my shoulder again and Luke again had that same demanding look in his eyes and I saw him start to smirk.
“Now start to play with yourself,” he growled at me.
Shocked, I stopped my gyrations and stared at him for a moment. He was dead serious though and I saw him start to reach for a black handle in the couch. Not wanted to find out what it was, I decided to submit to this further shame and masturbate in front of them.
Reaching back with one hand, I started to lower myself toward the floor. The combination of smell and texture on my face was just too much though, so I rolled over onto my back and pulled my knees up to chest. I closed my eyes and began to rub my hand down my stomach toward the delicious mound between my opened legs. My other hand traced around my breasts and began to gently massage and twirl around my relatively small, but perky nipples. They were still standing stiff from my brisk run in the cold earlier and as my fingers brushed them, they lit up with electricity and my arousal started to really gain some steam. My right hand meandered through the small patch of hair nestled above my crotch and found my lips, spreading them gently and caressing down into my valley. Finding my clit under its little hood, I flicked my fingers over it; slowly at first, then harder and more frequently. Slight gasps and moans were soon emanating from my mouth as I tweaked my nipples and stroked my clit vigorously. Visions of Argus pumping into me passed through my mind as I closed my eyes, let my arousal take over me, and sought to ignore the two twerps staring intently at me as I pleasured myself.

Luke was apparently not happy being left out of the interaction in my mind and cut in, “Be a little more verbal sister. Tell us what you’re thinking of…what you want.”
“Mmmmmm…Uuuuuggghhhh…mmmmmm,” I allowed myself to moan a little louder and started writhing a bit more dramatically on the floor, but still tried to keep to myself in my own world.
“What do you want,” he said surprisingly softly.
“Mmmmm…cock.” The word slipped from my mouth unintentionally. I was losing it, but I could feel my juices flowing and control slipping away.
“Good, what else? Whose cock,” he probed?
“Oooohhh yeah…I just want cock. Mmmmm, a big cock.” I was completely losing my mind.

“What do you want that cock to do to you sister?”
“Fuck me! Yes, just take me and fuck me hard!” What was I saying? My mind was reeling, but the words kept tumbling forth as I continued my assault on my clit and even dipped my fingers into my soaked channel, driving them up into myself and shoving my thoughts even further to the brink of reality.
“Why don’t you finger your ass too,” Luke suggested. “And tell us more.”
Without a thought, I took my other hand away from my breasts and tucked it under my butt, reaching for my newly deflowered rosebud. I began to press my middle finger in, but it felt dry and painful. I desperately wanted something in my butt though and the first lubricant that came to mind was saliva. I worked up quite a bit of spit and brought my hand to my mouth before spreading it all over my fingers. Returning my hand, I pressed again and my finger pressed past my sphincter and into my forbidden passage. My anal ring pulsed and clenched at the intrusion, but the lubricated friction drove me crazy and I quickly added a second finger and picked up speed.
“Oh god…” I mumbled as I writhed on the floor with my legs spread wide open and hands driving into both my holes. “Mmmmmm…I really want some dick inside me…some big fat dick…”
Suddenly I felt a cool, wet, sponge-like object brush against my hands. My hands froze and my eyes popped open. There, nosing between my legs was a massive Great Dane and he was focused intently on what was going on in between my splayed legs. He pushed my upper hand away and flicked his tongue across my labia. My entire body was on the absolute edge and I shuddered uncontrollably in response to his probing. While one hand continued to drive two fingers into my back passage my other hand hung in mid-air, desperately wanting to pull his head in closer, but also not wanting to spook him off. He wouldn’t be spooked though and, driven by the sweet nectar he had detected in my honey pot, he shoved his massive head against my slit, running his massive and delicious tongue over and into my pussy. I bucked and ground my hips up against his tongue, moaning and cooing my pleasure and encouragement.

The Dane’s tongue was throwing me into convulsions of ecstasy, but I wanted more…no…needed more. I suddenly sat upright, grabbed his head in my hand, kissed him deeply, and then flipped onto my hands and knees. I needed him inside of me so badly. I wanted to get pummeled by this dog and that desire trumped every other thought or need in my body. With my bare ass quivering and shaking in front of him with my juices dripping down the back of my bare thighs, the Dane needed no more invitation and mounted me. His massive weight on my back caught me off guard and I fell forward, smashing my face into the rancid carpet. The pungent odor didn’t hardly register in my brain though as the driving need in my body was for that dog’s cock. I pushed myself back up slightly as he began humping into my thighs and lightly scratching my sides with his trimmed claws while poking my ass multiple times with his growing rod. The angle was all wrong though as his thrusts were too high. Frantic, I looked around for something to kneel on to raise my hips.
Seeing the couch cushions, I pointed to them and begged, “Please, I need him inside me. Hand me one of those.” Brandon grabbed one of the cushions and set it next to me without taking his eyes off of me for one second. I lifted my knees for an instant and quickly stuffed the padding underneath them to lift my hips to the Dane’s level. I didn’t even notice the cushion was utterly disgusting and smelled like sweat and cat urine. I just didn’t care; I needed him to fuck me. Luckily the dog didn’t dismount and kept humping loosely on my back as I adjusted myself. The cushion worked though and as soon as I arched my back again to meet him, his poking shaft found the soft entrance to my womb. With two quick thrusts, he stabbed his small prick into me and it began to grow rapidly. As he grew though, he couldn’t keep his whole length inside me. It seemed his torso was too long and he couldn’t arch his hips into me with much force. He could only keep a couple inches within my pleasurable channel and he even fell out a couple of times before I guided him back in.

We both whined with frustration until he found the adjustment necessary. He suddenly swung his front paws from my legs to my shoulders and cannoned his hips forward into me. Stars burst in my vision from the grip he had on my neck and from the intensified assault on my vagina.
“AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHGHGGGGGGG! OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH MMMMMMYYYYYYYYY GGGOOOOOOOOOODDDD!” A scream of pleasure and some pain tore from my throat as the Dane began to take me and make me his bitch. He found his rhythm with me and loosened his grip on my neck, instead just pulling me backward with his front legs into his jackhammering cock drilling deep into my core. “UGH…UGH…UGH…UGH…” My grunts and the slap of his legs against my thighs echoed around the room. “GOD! FUCK Yeah…ooooohhhhhhh yeah, fuck me baby! Fuck me good!” His fiery cock stretched my insides beyond the limits I thought possible. I felt like his cock was touching the bottom of my stomach inside of me and while all of the stretching was slightly painful, my vaginal muscles pulsed and clenched around his massive tool almost constantly. I was lost in orgasmic delight. My mind was complete and utter mush with no coherent thought even remotely possible as my sole focus was the pleasure emanating from my loins.
“How does it feel sister,” Luke probed?
“UUUGGGHHHHGGOOOODDD…ssoooo good,” I slurred. “UGH…He’s trying to get his knot in…OOOHHHHH, I’m C-C-CUUUUUMMMMIIIIINNNGGG!” The Dane’s massive knot was now pounding against my outer lips, smashing and squeezing, trying to gain entrance. I thought that there was no way it could possibly fit. I couldn’t resist any movement of the dog though given he had me by the shoulders and when he slammed forward one last time while I came on his dog dick, the baseball sized knot somehow ended up inside of me, expanding my innards to unimaginable dimensions and putting an ungodly amount of pressure on my g-spot. I collapsed face first into the carpet, panting in continual orgasms as the dog released me with his front paws and I felt his seed begin blasting into my womb. It literally felt like he had pierced through my cervix and was pouring his seed straight into my uterus. It felt so warm and I felt so amazingly full that I almost passed out.

When I finally came down off of my orgasmic high, I was still fully impaled upon the Dane’s cock, with my ass in the air, tied to his massive cock while he faced away from me, protecting his bitch. My face was pressed into the carpet and every muscle in my upper body was completely relaxed causing my arms and shoulders to slouch into the floor. I had completely mentally out of it for probably ten minutes or so. My pussy continued to pulsate on the knot and rod that utterly filled me to the max and my leg legs and abs shuddered in small after orgasm shocks while his seed continued to flood into my belly.
I slowly began to twitch and look around. I was still completely surrounded by trash, dirty dishes, filthy laundry, and a putrid stench from all of it. Brandon and Luke still sat on the couch, both without pants, staring at me with raging erections. My breath suddenly caught. In the doorway of a living room stood a massive, hairy, dirty looking old man. I knew him to be Brandon’s father, but I never dreamed that he would see me like this. He was probably six foot four and close to three hundred pounds. Some of it was fat, but there was a lot of muscle and power in his body. He wore loose jeans, a wife beater, and a greasy old denim shirt. He had white, sweaty, and matted chest hair curling out around the sides of the wife beater; he had a mean, snarly smile on his face while he stared at me; and I could see a massive bulge in his pants as he stared at me with my ass in the air and a dog dick still buried deep inside of me. I tried to hide in shame, but I was still naked and unable to move because of the massive knot inside of me and to my even deeper shame, I could feel slight orgasmic tremors fluttering through my body as the Dane’s knot pressed and twisted on my g-spot as I moved. A moan even escaped my lips before I quickly cut it off and glanced in utter horror at the massive man glowering at my position.
Luke and Brandon didn’t even seem to notice the large man standing there until he bellowed, “I was wondering what all the commotion was back here. I see you found a good bitch for Brax. Too bad she’d rather fuck the dog than you huh boy?”
Both boys jumped, a little startled, and Brandon stammered, “H-h-h-hey, I-I fucked her before she came over here.”

“Did you now,” his dad rumbled. “And how did you manage that? Ahhhh, never mind…look at that piece of ass stickin’ in the air! And she’s cummin’ on Brax’s dick…heh, heh, heh…that’s quite a sight.” He let a belly laugh while Brax, as was the Dane’s name apparently, perked his ears. “C’mere boy,” he encouraged.

“Oohhhh…mmmmm…ow, ow, ow,” I cried as I desperately tried to crab walk backwards with Brax as he strolled over to his owner, pulling me along with him. His massive knot was still firmly lodged in my pussy and I either went with him or risked him ripping me open. I could feel the large quantities of his cum sloshing around inside of me as I waddled as quickly and smoothly as possible to keep up with him. I again felt the severe blush of shame as Brandon’s dad looked down on my naked ass and body completely exposed to him.
As he scratched Brax’s ears, he reached over and caressed the globes of my ass. Unable to do anything about it, I just tried to duck my head just wishing the filthy carpet would just swallow me. He even pressed his thick, meaty finger into my puckered hole which responded by opening for him before clenching on his finger adding even more to my shame. He just chuckled at my pitiful attempts to shield myself from his aggression.
“Hahaha, I’m gonna go get some oil from the kitchen for when that dog gets done. You boys want anythin’?”
Brandon piped up, “Hey, we brought her over. Why can’t we have some more fun with her first?”
“Cause your daddy don’t do sloppy seconds boy,” his Dad replied as he strode out of the room toward the kitchen.
Luke called after him, “Hey, can we have a beer.”
Brandon’s dad didn’t reply, but came out and dropped into the recliner while setting some vegetable oil down on the floor and handing two beers over to Luke and Brandon and popping one open for himself. Brax just stood there dutifully, still pumping small jets of semen into me.
I lost track of time again and seemed to drift into blissful mindlessness for a short while. I could feel the Dane’s cock slowly begin to subside and shrink inside of me. My body still squeezed down on his rod, but I wasn’t stretched quite as much as I had been.

Suddenly, a sound outside caught Brax’s attention and he sprang forward. I couldn’t stay with him and, after a brief pause, my lips strained open and out popped his knot followed by what had to be eight inches of beefy cock. The whole thing looked to be ten inches long with a knot that had now shrunk to tennis ball size. I squealed in shock and pain as he popped out and as soon as he was gone, I collapsed on the floor, his cum flooding out of me, all over the floor around my crotch. I lay exhausted on the floor, pools of my fluids and Brax’s forming on my legs and soaking the carpet. I couldn’t hardly move, half from physical stiffness from being tied for so long and half from the shame of being naked in front of two horny eighteen/nineteen year olds, one of whom was my brother, and one grown, but lecherous looking man.
Old 06-22-2015, 06:02 AM   #6
sirius

After a couple of minutes of nursing his beer, Brandon’s dad glowered at me and said, “Alright pretty girl…get your sexy little body up here and suck on my dick.”

Naked, ashamed, and slightly afraid, I glanced over to my brother with a pleading look. He was looking at me, but not in any sort of helpful way and I knew that I was on my own with this large, ominous man. I pulled myself up to my knees as he pulled his jeans off and pushed his boxers to the floor. A massive and currently limp cock fell out as he sat back down into the recliner and spread his legs, inviting me to kneel in front of him. His massive legs, led up to a mass of matted and sweaty hair with the most enormous member I think I had ever seen on a man rising out of the thick, dank carpet. I very gingerly crawled over toward him, still feeling dog cum drizzling off of my clit and down my legs. As I got to the area between his knees, the smell hit me hard and I almost wretched as I wrinkled my nose against his stench. I didn’t have any more time to contemplate the situation though as he roughly grabbed my hair that was still tied back in a ponytail and pulled me all the way forward into his crotch, shoving my face against his furry groin and grinding his mustiness all over me. My mouth fell open, gasping for air, but instead of a refreshing breath, all I got was a mouthful of his cock.

He slammed his hardening rod into my mouth as far as it would go, but I could hardly get more than an inch past the head because he was so thick. He filled my mouth completely, so I was forced to breathe through my nose, letting his stench fill and consume me.
“C’mon bitch! Suck it like you mean it,” he growled.
He bucked his hips forward again, smashing his head against the soft back of my throat, causing me to gag. My tongue flexed up into the underside of his penis and he groaned. The taste of salt and musk blasted through my senses, but his aggressive shoving into my mouth caused my tongue to continue to flail against his thick meat.
“That’s it pretty girl. Use your tongue…C’mon…yeah,” he muttered huskily.
Seeing that pleased him and not wanted to have him shove against my throat so roughly, I started slathering my tongue against him and began bobbing gently. Drool began just falling out of my mouth, soaking the chair and dripping down onto my breasts.
“Lick my balls,” he commanded while pulling his dick out of my mouth and pulling it straight up, shoving his large, wrinkled scrotum in my face.

I hesitated for a second, but fear drove my face forward as I slathered my tongue against his thick, course pubic hair. I tasted the musk, sweat, and putrid salt of his balls as he laughed and moaned his pleasure.
Grabbing my hair and shoving his cock back in my mouth, gagging me again as he went, he called over to the boys, “Hey, come over and fuck her pussy up a bit. Don’t touch her ass though. I already told ya; I don’t take sloppy seconds.”
My eyes practically popped in fear. This man intended to shove his massive tool in my ass. I could barely get the thing in my mouth!!! My mind was blank in panic, but I didn’t have much time to contemplate my fate as I suddenly felt my brother grab my hips and slam his full length into my love canal and begin pounding away with gusto, forcing my already stretched lips further around Brandon’s father’s cock. The force drove me forward, but I pushed back against him, trying to spare my throat from further abuse. Luke apparently took this for encouragement and redoubled his efforts, jackhammering his dick full into me, using the dog’s sperm as lubricant. The fear of what might happen to my other hole soon dissipated as my juices joined Brax’s cum in making my vagina a slippery playground for any cock to play in. I was soon moaning around the monster member in my mouth, continually letting my own saliva dribble down my chin, only to drip off of my nipples to the carpet below.

It didn’t take Luke too long and he was sending jets of his semen into my womb, not even caring that he was fucking his sister. Brandon soon took his place and emptied his own wad as deep inside me as he could.
I was completely on edge with neither Luke nor Brandon able to bring me to climax and I had temporarily forgotten about what Brandon’s dad had threatened. When he ordered me to turn around for him, I eagerly swung my ass in his direction, desperately needing a release. I needed something to fill my empty and wanting pussy, to bring me home and make me cum. I needed it and that’s all I could think about.
I suddenly felt a drizzle of thick liquid on my ass. Somewhat started, I paused and tried to clear my mind to figure out what was going on. It soon dawned on me that it was the oil that he had brought out of the kitchen and was now pouring on my upturned ass. My mind screamed again with panic and I thought of trying to run, but a huge smack across my right cheek froze me in my place. It stung and although I wanted to flee, but none of my muscles would respond.
His hands began to wander and caress over my skin as he rubbed the oil all over, causing my whole lower half to glisten with the slick sheen. I remained frozen as he always had one hand in the curve of my hip, holding me stationary. I didn’t want to aggravate him when there was no chance of escape anyway, so I held still. I didn’t even move when he slipped a finger up my ass and wiggled it around. It didn’t hurt at all since it was well lubricated with the oil and since Chelsea had given it a workout earlier.
I squealed, however, when he pulled himself behind me and began to line his cock up with my ass. I wiggled and pleaded in helpless protest, but he just shoved my face into the carpet that was soaked with dog cum mixed with my own juices and held my shoulders down. I felt his wide, soft, mushroom shaped head press against my tight and unyielding sphincter. Shifting his weight further over me, he leaned into me and I felt the pressure grow against my back door. My back arched painfully against his weight and I slowly began to feel my anal muscles stretch and start to give way. At first, just a small bit of his head probed through and I tried to take a deep breath, attempting to relax and enjoy the whole situation. Soon, however, with the oil making any sort of traction impossible, my hole continued to be stretched to accommodate his enormous girth. He slowly marched his weight down upon me, forcing my ass to yield and accept his intrusion. It felt like my anal passage was going to be ripped in two and it burned with sharp fire as the thickest part of his cock spread me open. I clenched my fist and pounded my hand against the floor in pain. Luckily he was slow about it and the oil allowed him to slide easily once he was inside. Inch by inch, he marched his whole length inside me until his abdomen rested against my ass. He just held there for a minute while I tried to measure my breathing and relax my muscles. Slowly, the burning subsided and I began to notice just how full my colon was. It felt like I had dick halfway up to my stomach and I felt the incredible urge to shit, but my rectum was wide open and nothing was leaving. My hands unclenched and he took that as the sign that I was ready for him to start pounding me.

He grabbed my right wrist and twisted my arm around behind my back. This caused me to roll my shoulders slightly to one side. In this position, if I strained really hard, I could look over my shoulder and see his gigantic form towering over me, holding me helpless in his grasp.
Lifting his hips, he withdrew his log of a dick partway out of me before plunging it back balls deep in my anus. I grunted with effort as my insides adjusted to this massive piston pushing against them. I could feel my intestinal track pulling and twisting to align itself with the massive rod invading it and it felt like minor cramps to start with. Soon, however, my sphincter was getting accustomed to the girth and my colon had maneuvered appropriately and the pain seemed to fade away. Right as the pain and discomfort emanating from my bowels began to subside, he began to thrust himself into me with increasing pace and force; slowly and gently at first, but building to a rough fucking after a couple minutes.
From my twisted position on the floor, I shifted my head so I could look back up at him. His massive frame loomed over me, his sweaty and matted hair covering his entire body, owning me with his dominance and aggression. With all of the violence that was ramming into my ass with each thrust, I was grateful for all of the oil he had used because he slid easily in and out of my cavity without risk of permanently injuring me.
“SLAP!” The report rang out and I writhed with the sharp sting of his hand across my exposed rump. I was utterly helpless and I just whimpered as another swat stung me. I bucked and twisted against the rough, cum-soaked carpet, causing some rug burns to be added to the whole experience. As the third slap echoed around the small room, I squirmed again in pain only to notice that my juices had started flowing again in my pussy and I was being driven towards another orgasm.

Brandon’s dad redoubled his efforts on my rectum as I began to moan and groan my pleasure. I was an utter ragdoll under him; tossed back and forth within my own emotions and slammed violently by the fucking my ass was receiving.
“UUUUGGGGGHHHHH…GGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOODDDDDD,” I groaned into the carpet, burying my face as much as I could, my senses flooded with the smell of dog semen and my thoughts blasted into oblivion by my on-coming orgasm.
“UUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGUUUUUUGGGGGGHH HHH!!!” An unintelligible scream of animalistic pleasure tore from my throat as my vagina clenched wildly on nothingness. With nothing there, squirts of my juices shot from my empty love canal with each bone-shaking thrust from Brandon’s dad.
“Wow,” he growled, “You like my dick in your slutty ass that much huh?”
My orgasms once again got me in trouble because I just mumbled, “Oh yeah…keep fucking me…mmmm….yeah…”
He responded by dropping my arm from behind my back and pulling me up to a true doggie style by my hair, arching my back and dragging my head backward. “C’mon boys,” he hollered. “Shove a dick in this sluts mouth. And Luke, pinch your sister’s nipples.”
Before I could think of what was happening, I once again had Brandon’s smallish cock jammed in my mouth with my face buried in his pubic hair while Luke tugged, twisted, and pinched my nipples and Brandon’s dad slammed me forward onto his son’s cock.

Any remaining control I might have had over my body was completely torn from me in that moment. The humiliation and the huge sense of taboo combined with sucking on a nasty cock, my brother pinching my nipples hard, and the absolute ass reaming I was receiving was just too much. I began cumming again and squeezing small squirts of cum out of my empty pussy.
It didn’t take long and Brandon began to unload another of his enormous wads of semen. The first jet he emptied in my mouth before spraying the rest across my face and hair. His dick was quickly replaced by Luke’s and he jacked himself off all over my face as well. Their cum was hanging off of my eyelashes and nose while dribbling down my neck and off my breasts. As he finished cumming Luke slapped his long, slender cock across my face and I came one last time, shuddering as my kegel muscles pulsed and clenched again. I dropped to my elbows as Brandon’s dad slowed his thrusting in my ass.
He pulled out and pulled my face around to face his cock by grabbing my pony tail again and unloaded his sperm all across my face. Warm rope after warm rope streamed across my cheeks, forehead, and eyelids.
Right as the last couple of spurts hit me in the lips, I felt a gurgle down in my bowels and I panicked. “SHIT,” I exclaimed. “Where’s the bathroom? I have to shit so bad all of the sudden!” The emptiness in my colon unleashed an unavoidable urge to take a dump. I had never felt a need so immediate and with my stretched and gaping anus, I was in no position to control anything. I began casting about quickly and was about to jump up and run down the hall looking for the restroom when I felt my hair yanked sideways and I was bodily thrown out into the cold backyard.
“Slut! You can take your shit out there,” yelled the dad as he threw me out.
I tumbled headlong into the cold and damp grass. I tried to think of how to get to a restroom, but my bowels were moving and there was no way to stop it and right as I tried to scramble to my feet, it all started to come out. To my shame, I just had to stop and crouch just outside the backdoor while my colon emptied itself. I glanced up and all three guys were standing just inside the door watching me with no control over my body. I hung my head in shame. My heart was in the pit of my stomach. But at the same time, there was a weird, kinky pleasure that I felt somewhere deep inside me. They kept pointing and chuckling at me, their cocks hanging down between their legs while drinking their beers with Brax lying in the background.
Soon, there was nothing left inside of me to come out and the chill from the night air set in. It was getting late and I glanced at the clock on the wall behind the couch inside. It read 10:58.
WAIT! Chelsea had ordered me to come see her at 11!
I suddenly jumped up from my squat and took off in a kind of bow-legged sprint across the back yards. I awkwardly swung over the fence and made it to our back door. Breathing heavily, I opened it and snuck in as quietly as possible. I was already on the bottom floor which only held the garage, Chelsea’s large room and a laundry-room/bathroom combo. I tiptoed quietly up to Chelsea’s door and lifted my hand. Reality kind of hit me in that moment. Here I was, completely naked, oil covering my lower half, all three of my holes feeling used and sort of gaping open, cum streaming down my face, probably dripping on the floor and here I was about to knock on my younger sister’s door because she ordered me to. I couldn’t disobey though and I let me knuckles wrap gently on the hollow wood.
She opened the door immediately as if she had been waiting. “Well sister, right on time. Wow…it seems like you’ve had a good time today huh?”
I just stood there, staring at the floor, glancing up at her every now and then. She was wearing a black sports bra and black ultra-tight running shorts.
“Well…did you have fun,” she asked commandingly.
“Um…well,” I muttered. “I guess…yeah…a little bit…I…I don’t know,” I fumbled with my hands awkwardly while shrugging. I felt so ashamed and used and my heart felt like it was in my toes; and yet, I had still cum more times than I ever had before. It was very physically pleasurable, but so very wrong. I couldn’t wrap my head around it all and my emotions were all over the place on the whole experience.

Chelsea chuckled at my confusion and strode over to her dresser while calling, “I’ve got something for you.”
“I…I don’t know if I could take another dick right now,” I managed, thinking she was referring to her strap-on.
Laughing out loud, she returned, “That’s not what I had planned. Here, this is for you to wear at all times.” She handed me a thin strap of black leather that had a buckle on one end and a little silvery plate on the inside. “Under no circumstances are you to ever take this off. This is to show and remind you that I own you now and that you are my bitch. Is that clear?”
I stared blankly at her, her words hitting me like a ton of bricks. I nodded numbly while I took it out of her hand. The silver name plate on the inside had the words “Chlesea’s bitch” inscribed on it.
“Good, then put it on,” she commanded.
I obeyed without any question. The thing looked half like a choker necklace and half like a dog collar.
I glanced back up at her, feeling utterly powerless. I really was hers. My mind simply couldn’t disobey her right now. She smiled at me in an approving way.
“Alright then, here are the rules and conditions that you must meet as my bitch,” she began. “You are to call me ‘Mistress’ whenever we are not around others. Understood?”
“Yes Mistress.” The words just tumbled out. I didn’t even need to think about it.
“We will wrestle for dominance anytime I say. If you ever want to relieve yourself of being my bitch, you must beat me. If you ever refuse to comply with my demands, I will release video footage of all of your ‘activities’ to everyone in your life.”
“Yes Mistress.”
“I know that you are heading back to the university tomorrow before New Year’s and the spring semester. Every week, I will be giving you an assignment that you must complete and send me pictorial or video evidence that you have fulfilled all that I require of you. Understood?”
“Yes Mistress.”
“Good. Your first assignment will be to update your wardrobe. You need to dress much slutier to be my bitch. No frumpy t-shirts, basketball shorts, or granny panties. You will need mini-skirts, short shorts, crop tops, tube tops, thongs, fishnets, heels, and the like. You will dress like a total slut from now on. I will give you two weeks to purchase all of the necessary items. After that, you will need to send me a picture of your attire every day for approval to make sure it is trashy enough. Any questions?”
“Um…no Mistress, I understand.”
“Good, then I will see you tomorrow before you leave. Have a good night my sexy bitch!” And she shut the door.

I stood there for a short while, just staring at the closed door in front of me. Eventually, I turned and snuck upstairs to my bathroom. Closing the door, I leaned against the counter and stared at myself in the mirror. I was still completely naked except for a new, black strip of leather around my neck. I had to say, I looked pretty good standing there, my pale, but flushed skin and long, straight blond hair standing in contrast to the black collar around my neck and the reddish rug burns on my upper chest, neck, and cheek. I still had the now dried cum of four different males plastered on my face, neck, hair, and groin. Only about half of my hair was still in my ponytail. The rest was tossed and disheveled with crusty semen throughout. Down the sides of my long, lean torso, there were several light scratches. I hadn’t even noticed that the Dane has scratched me while he mounted me and I smiled slightly in memory of Brax taking me. As I turned, I also noticed that I still had red patches on the pale globes of my ass from Brandon’s dad spanking me while fucking the hell out of my ass. I caught myself still smiling at the thought and I could feel slight moisture start flowing between my lips. I shook my head and stepped into the shower to clean up; feeling very satisfied physically and utterly mixed up mentally and emotionally.
Old 06-22-2015, 06:05 AM   #7
sirius

The next morning was thankfully fairly uneventful. I packed up all my stuff to head back to the University and my sweet dad helped me load my car up before he had to head to work and Mom cooked me a goodbye breakfast since she had a late shift that night. Chelsea disappeared to the gym and Luke kept to himself in his room playing who knows what video game or whatnot. I just jumped into my car and took off, just wanting to put all of the weirdness and strange events of the past few days behind me.

As the miles passed and I got closer and closer to my rental house and the home away from home that I had made, I began to feel more and more normal. I was going to be just fine, I thought. It will all just fade away and things will get back to the way they were. I am just a simple track star working on her college degree and hoping the right guy might come along, but not hoping too much on that front since the last guy I had dated was such a disaster. Anyway, I was just a normal girl fighting to find her niche in the world.
I got to the house, unloaded all my stuff and hauled it up to my room by myself since neither of my two roommates seemed to be back yet. I puttered around for a little while, watched some TV for a bit and just relaxed before getting ready for a semi-casual party that evening. I wasn’t too much of a partier, but I would go to house parties and whatnot for a while.

Not a total prude, but I avoided anything too crazy. After the party, I got home, took a nice warm bath, and sipped a glass of California merlot; life was just peachy.
Over the next couple of days, I thought a little of Chelsea and her assignment to me. I would be out shopping and I would glance at the slightly more immodest items of clothing and whatnot, but I wouldn’t really consider buying them. It just didn’t seem real anymore. I didn’t stop wearing the collar though. I didn’t even think about it most days and it was just unassuming enough that no one seemed to ask about it. I was pleased with that and had even considered taking it off, but a slight fear would always creep up inside of me and I would leave it alone. Besides, it didn’t look to bad on me. The black choker made my neck seem longer and even sleeker than it already was, so I just rolled with it. I was happy and life was good.

Then, five days after I got back, I was relaxing and taking another bath with wine reading a nice novel when my phone buzzed. I reached over and saw it was a text from my sister. I didn’t really want to open it, but did anyway:
Hello Slut, I trust you are enjoying yourself up at the University. Just a reminder that you belong to me and this is the consequence for your disobedience.
It included a picture of me with Argus on my back, knotted to my pussy while my face was one of orgasmic pleasure. It also included a bit more sinister picture of another woman hogtied and gagged with a very red ass and a ginormous butt plug shoved inside her anus. I quickly shook my head semi flung the phone away next to the tub. I didn’t want to think about all of that at the moment. However, I began to feel a flushed warmth creep into my loins and I couldn’t drive those pictures out of my mind. Try as I might to read my novel, I kept glancing back at my phone lying a few feet away. I finally couldn’t help myself and I stretched as much as I could to get my phone. As I looked at the picture of me and Argus, my fingers drifted down to part my lips and begin to caress them lightly, the warm water aiding in my increasing arousal. As I looked at the second picture, I felt even more heat rush into my reproductive regions. I had never considered bondage and had thought it very odd and slightly disgusting, but I found myself masturbating to the thought and fantasy of someone having that much control over me.

Ashamed, I set my phone aside, only to take it up again to gaze at the humiliation and feel my horniness rise within me and drive me onward. Soon, I was making myself orgasm while lusting over the pictures of me and a dog mating and the threat of bondage, spanking, and getting my ass reamed open with a plastic wedge.
As soon as the waves of my orgasmic pulsations subsided, I felt shame and embarrassment wash over me and I set the phone aside, scrubbing against my skin roughly with my hands and with my loofa. I couldn’t get it off of me and at the same time, I didn’t want to. Deep inside of me, I still wanted to submit myself to this debasement and revel in the sexual debauchery, but my mind was screaming in moral humiliation and my heart was buried in my stomach.

The next day, half out of fear of my sister’s retribution and half out of curious desire, I made my way to the mall and slunk toward the areas that contained clothing a bit out of my comfort zone. I picked up some really short shorts, mini/micro-mini skirts, halter tops, tube tops, and crop tops and slipped into the changing room. Seeing myself in such various states of undress made one part of me smile warmly in anticipation, but the much more dominating feeling was one of shame and discomfort. I swept all of the clothes to the corner and promptly zipped out of the store. I just couldn’t bring myself to take those items to the register and look the cashier in the eye while I paid for those types of clothes. I pulled my phone out and texted Chelsea back:
I just don’t think I can do it. I don’t think I can dress like you want me to.
I took a deep breath and hit send. My pulse pounded, fearing her response. Two minutes ticked by while I fidgeted nervously in the main corridor of the mall. Finally, my phone buzzed and I quickly pulled up the text.
Well slut, you don’t have much of a choice…that is unless you are ready to see my dungeon? Or let your indiscretions be known to the world?
Attached to her message was a picture of a dark room I had never seen before. It appeared to be stone floors and walls with a large throw rug in the middle. On the wall most visible in the picture was a rack of all manner of what appeared to be torture devices: whips, ropes, clamps, and the like. There was also a sort of shelf underneath with dildos of all shapes and sizes. On the bottom shelf sat a giant conical mound of rubber that looked to be almost a foot and a half tall and expanding from 2 inches or so to about eight inches toward the bottom. Looking at the array was terrifying.
Another message sent my phone buzzing:

I don’t know slut. Which should you take for your first disobedience? I’m thinking starting out with the big black one. Stretch that pussy of yours out really good, then get the cone for your ass. What do you think?
I was panicked. I didn’t know what to do. Fumbling with my phone, I stumbled through typing a hurried and contrite response:
No, no Mistress! That’s not what I meant at all. I’ll finish my assignment. Please forgive me and give me another chance…please!
I couldn’t stop my heart pounding in my chest from fear of what she would do to me. It was utterly unbearable. Finally my phone went off again and I raced to open the message and see my fate. Was she going to sexually torture me or would she allow me to try again to please her.
Hmmm…Alright Slut. I will give you another chance, but do not question me again! Is that clear?
So relieved, I hurriedly responded:
Oh yes Mistress! Thank you! It is perfectly clear.
Good! Now, you will still have the full two weeks to completely replace your wardrobe, but I want to see some progress by tonight. At least two pictures of clothing befitting your new role as my Slut. I want them by midnight.
Yes Mistress. I will get them to you.
I breathed a huge sigh of relief that I didn’t currently have to face the various kink devices that Chelsea apparently had at her disposal. Where did she get all that anyway?
Shaking my head, I tried to get back on track. I now really needed to get some new clothes by tonight. I now knew what was at stake. However, I was too embarrassed to go back into the same shop I had just exited. So, I went out to my car and drove to the mall at the opposite end of town. Hopefully no one would recognize me here and I could just get in and get out with the necessary items.

I again tried to be as discreet as possible as I began pulling items off the rack again and went to the changing room. I chose a couple of very skimpy thongs, one lacy and audacious bra, a black micro skirt that I was very nervous about, but framed my butt very nicely, a pair of navy blue short shorts that allowed the very bottom part of my cheeks to be shown, a pink, knit tube top, and a yellow halter top. I crept up to the cashier at the closest exit and did my level best not to blush as she scanned each item and folded it neatly before placing it in the bag. I just tried to smile coyly before I paid in cash. I was starting to get a bit of tunnel vision trying not to react as I took my receipt, took my bag, and made for the door.
“Have a nice day,” the cashier grinned.
I blushed hard and looked down as I pushed towards the door, “Thanks…you too.”
Finally, I was outside and made it to my car. I sat there for a while before I unwound enough to drive home. How was I ever going to do all of the things my sister was bound to require of me I began to wonder. Would it just be better to submit myself to her sexual torture? No, I thought, because then she’d just make me do it anyway after she had abused my whole body. Should I just let her send out the pictures? No, no, that would completely ruin everything in my life. There would be nowhere to turn. I guess I’d just have to grit through it somehow and hope she would be happy

Two weeks later:

I had just dressed in a new outfit from my wardrobe mandated by my Mistress. I took a selfy in the bathroom mirror and sent it to her per her requirements. My long, straight, blonde hair flowed over my shoulders which were graced by a very tight white tee with a plunging v-neck that displayed a fair amount of my modest cleavage. My breasts weren’t anything special being a track athlete, but the t-shirt certainly accentuated what little I had. It was cut short on the bottom, displaying my toned abs. My tight black micro skirt didn’t leave too much to the imagination on the bottom end either. I finished off the ensemble with a pair of ankle socks and my black Convers.
Well done Slut! You have completed your first assignment. This week, your assignment is to choose one of your male professors and flash him your pussy during class. I expect a full report by Friday.
My sister’s reply dashed the little bit of pride I had been feeling at my completion of the first assignment. She wanted to me to do WHAT? That was preposterous! I couldn’t do that! I was about to text her back, but thought better of it. Her dungeon threat still hung over me and I didn’t want to face that.

Ehem?!?
Her next text brought me back to the situation at hand. I didn’t have any choice and I quickly responded.
Oh, yes Mistress. I will complete my assignment.
I shook my head and simply picked up my schedule for the semester to pick out which professor I should expose myself to. I had already seen four of the five of my professors. Two were women which didn’t meet my sister’s requirements, one was a weasely guy and kind of creepy, and the fourth was a kindly old gentleman. I’d probably give him a heart-attack if I flashed him. Well, I guess I should just hope that Mr. Harmon, my Monday at 10am professor fit the bill. However, I wouldn’t see him again until the following Monday, so if he was my target, then it would have to be today.
I took a deep breath before grabbing my bag and heading out for the day. I snuck past my roommates in the living room as this was the first day that I was wearing my required wardrobe and I just didn’t want to deal with their questions and whatnot.
As I got out of my car and started to walk across campus, I tried to keep from looking anyone in the eye while still trying to maintain confidence. I felt so exposed. I saw multiple guys gawking at me as I walked by and one guy even wrecked his bike into a flower planter as I crossed a street. I was so utterly embarrassed, but I could feel a slight smile creeping across my lips at the attention.
In any event, I made it to my class with Mr. Harmon a few minutes before class was to begin. It was an advanced political science class with around 75 students in a moderately sized lecture hall. Because it was only one day a week, it was to last for two hours each day. I quickly found a seat along one of the walls and somewhat near the front. I would need to be reasonably close in order for me to complete my task effectively. I glanced around the room and thankfully, I saw no other students from any of my other classes. I could be completely anonymous. This was working out about as well as it possibly could under the circumstances.
Mr. Harmon strolled into the lecture hall and began his introductions and the notes for the day immediately. I was instantly discouraged. Mr. Harmon was a portly man of about 5 foot six inches. He looked fairly disheveled like one of those professor types who have no concept of social protocols or hygiene. I quickly ran through the other professors that I had and decided that I had no other choice. This had to be the guy. I literally did not hear a single word the man said during the first hour and a half of his lecture. I was way too busy trying to convince my mind to do what I had to do.
Finally, with my eyes held low, I just forced my legs open a bit. Trying not to focus on what I was doing, I spread them a bit further and glanced up at the professor. He unfortunately was gazing everywhere else but in my direction. So, I kept my legs spread and set a hand in my lap. He had to see my pussy anyway. Just my thong wouldn’t do. As discreetly as possible, I put a finger up my skirt and pulled the small piece of cloth covering my womanhood out of the way. I felt a cool breeze hit me and the shame of my act brought a slight arousal to my lips. I glanced up again and I caught the eye of Mr. Harmon momentarily trained on the area under my desk before rising to meet mine. I instantly dropped my eyes and slammed my legs shut. Amazingly, he never even broke stride with his lecture and continued without missing a beat.
“Alright class, that will about do it for today. Next Monday, you will need to have read Chapters 1-21 of the Sharny book. Thank you, you are dismissed.” I was so relieved! Class was finally over. “Ms. Lathorn, a moment if you would.”

I froze in my tracks. No! I was trapped. The last of the other students had just left the class as I tried to make it through the door. I slowly turned and let the door close. It was now just me and Mr. Harmon left in the lecture hall.
“That was quite a display you put on there,” he began, putting his hands in his pockets and trying to lift his chest out proudly. All he succeeded in doing was projecting his large belly, but I wasn’t laughing. I trained my gaze on the floor and said nothing.
“Well, what do you have to say for yourself,” he asked?
My mind was blank. “Um…well…um,” I stumbled along.
“Do you want me to report this little indiscretion to the Dean of Students,” he demanded?
“No, no, please. I am so sorry. It won’t happen again,” I stammered, my eyes flickering up to meet his grey gaze for a brief second before they fell again in shame.
“Hmmm, well I think we can come to some sort of arrangement.”
“W-w-what sort of arrangement,” I asked hesitantly?
“Well, I’m busy right now, but I’m thinking that I am going to need you to come see me at my private residence next Saturday. Do we have a deal?”
“Y-yes Mr. Harmon. Thank you,” I stammered as I turned and rushed out the door.
I rushed to my car with my gaze firmly on the ground two steps in front of me the whole way. This time, I felt no rush of confidence at the boys staring. I just wanted to hide. I got home and I texted my sister the report of my completion of the assignment and then threw myself into my bed.
A while later, my phone buzzed. I picked it up to read it in a daze after I had woken out of a nap.
Ahhh, Well done Slut. I had hoped you would pick Mr. Harmon. You are going to have lots of fun next Saturday. However, you might need a bit of preparation before going out to his place. Come back home this weekend and I’ll help you get ready for that experience.
Still a bit hazy, I just replied:
Yes Mistress. I’ll come home this weekend.
Old 06-22-2015, 06:08 AM   #8
sirius

The remainder of this week passed relatively uneventfully. I walked meekly from class to class, alternately trying to be confident in my new level of exposure and trying to hide myself in embarrassment. Thankfully, neither of my roommates, Marisa and Adelina, said much about my new attire. They both just glanced at me before striking up normal conversations. I did notice Adelina stealing elongated and somewhat lustful looking peeks at me when I was around the house though. Too self-conscious to say anything about, I just brushed her stares off like I hadn’t noticed. Marisa really didn’t seem to care at all. She didn’t even really bat an eye.

On Friday, I ate dinner with my roommates before heading home late that evening. As I grabbed some of the stuff I was going to take home for the weekend, Adelina picked up a couple and offered to help me carry them out to the car. She was a fairly short Hispanic girl who had a solid build, but still very fit and curvy. She had a sweet, but occasionally fiery personality to go with her jet black, wavy hair, dark brown eyes, and cute smile. After I took the bags from her and put them in the back seat, she gave me an enthusiastic hug and squeezed me tight, pressing her face against my breasts and sighing slightly.
“Mmmm…drive safe Elena,” she cooed. Finally releasing the awkwardly long hug.
“Okay, thanks…have a good night,” I returned as I turned to jump in the car for the two and a half hour drive home.

The long drive home was uneventful. I just turned my music up and tried not to think about what might transpire over the weekend. I was coming in around nine o’clock with the hope that Mom and Dad would be home which would at least hold Chelsea and Luke off for the night. I knew I would probably get fucked by both of them at some point over the weekend, but I would rather put it off if I could for the time being.
As I pulled into the driveway a bit earlier than anticipated, I noticed that my mom’s car was gone, but Dad’s was at least parked in his spot on the side of the garage. Well, that would at least be enough to have a peaceful evening I thought.
I grabbed my stuff and walked up the few steps to the front door of my parent’s split-level house. My dad opened the door right as I got to the top of the stairs.

“Hey honey,” he said before kind of tailing off for a split second when he saw my clothing.
“Hey Dad,” I said hurriedly and hugged him quick in an attempt to hide my embarrassment. I had completely forgotten that I was still wearing the skimpy clothes that Chelsea required of me. I had a small, blue tube top that exposed a fair bit of my midriff and short shorts with my Chuck Taylor’s. I was mortified that I had been seen by my dad in this kind of attire, but he was kind enough not to be stiff or stern about it at all and that gave me the confidence I needed to brush off my discomfort and just roll with it.
He held me tight for a second in a very gentle and fatherly hug. He was a bit of a bear of a man. Really thick arms and hands with solid facial features and deep-set eyes that held a lot of knowing wisdom. He was a good man and I looked up to him spiritually as well as physically (which takes a lot since I am a solid 5’9”, but he is 6’4”).

“Honey, I’d love to hang out with you a bit tonight, but I just got called in to work for a small emergency. I won’t be back til probably around one o’clock or later and your mother is out at a ladies social from her work,” he said.
“Oh no,” I half exclaimed!
“What? Luke and Chelsea are here and there’s food in the fridge. You should be fine,” he said in an odd and puzzled manner.
Resigning myself to what was to come this evening, I just shrugged, “Sorry, it’s nothing really. I just wanted to hang out with you.”
He gave a big grin, “I’ll see you in the morning.” He waved as he sauntered over to his truck and fired up the engine. I watched as he back out and headed down our small, two lane little road.
I went in and went upstairs. There was no one up there, so I just dropped my stuff in my room, and grabbed some snacks out of the cupboard. Right as I sat down on the couch to click on the TV, in strolled Chelsea and slapped her large strap-on on the end table.

“Hey Slut,” she called. “We used to compete for cash. Now, just for dominance. If you ever beat me, you can take your prize.” She indicated the large dildo. “You ready?”
I rolled my eyes and said, “As ready as I’ll ever be.”
We circled each other for a brief moment before coming together and began straining against each other. She began tugging and pulling at my scant clothing and my tube top was soon shoved down around my waist and her hands were in my shorts. Right as she pulled my shorts off of my feet, I saw an opportunity and I took it. I suddenly shoved her hard, throwing her balance off and spun around her to grab her from behind in a headlock. I got my arm around her neck and wrapped my legs around her abdomen as tight as I could. She twitched and struggled for a brief moment. I was jubilant!
“HA, how is that Chelsea? Who’s going to be whose bitch now,” I cried! I began tearing at her clothing with my free hand, exposing her breasts and fondling them. I pitched her nipple slightly and added, “I am so going to make you pay for everything. I am going to take you and make you cum so hard.”
I felt this incredible and intoxicating sense of power. I had her beat and I just wanted to take her own strap-on and fuck her like she had fucked me and even harder. My free hand left her breast and I started to reach for the waistband of her shorts. I wanted to own her sex like she had briefly owned mine. This was my time!

As my hand strained to reach her shorts, Chelsea suddenly bucked and twisted violently, breaking free of my grasp and instantly spun onto my back, pinned my arms above my head, and wrapped her powerful legs around my abdomen. I twisted and jerked, trying to regain my freedom and to pin her again, but I was utterly helpless. From her position, she pulled my arms straight up and behind my head, pinning me even further and forcing my head forward. This allowed her to get one hand free and she reached down behind my legs and began probing. I pinned my legs tightly together and continued to struggle against her to no avail. She dug her fingers in hard against my resistance and the painful friction produced caused me to eventually relent and open my legs a bit. She ripped the thong from my crotch, snapping the waistband as she did. I bemoaned the loss of that thong given that I had just bought it, but there was nothing I could do as she began roughly fingering my pussy causing my juices to begin flowing.
“What was that Slut,” she goaded me? “You were going to take me?!?” She slapped her hand across my open pussy and I yelped in pain and jerked at the sudden sting. “You were going to make me pay?!?” She slapped my exposed lips again which caused me to spasm and whine a second time. “You were going to make me cum?!?” She slapped a third time causing my groin to get very red and slightly swollen. She jammed all four of her fingers back into my twat and fucked them into me with abandon.

“You like that huh Slut,” she asked as she pinched my clit and I moaned with pleasure automatically. “That’s right Slut. You are just a fucktoy. Moan your pleasure out while I finger fuck your sorry pussy.” She then switched her now soaked fingers to my ass and began to press into my backdoor. My sphincter resisted for a moment, but the slick pressure from her thin fingers was unstoppable and she soon had three fingers buried in my ass. This elicited another moan from me as the fucking I had gotten from Brandon’s dad had opened my ass up to receive a lot of pleasure.
“Taste your ass slut,” she barked as she shoved her fingers into my mouth straight out of my now opened ass. The musty dankness of my own ass caused my nose to wrinkle, but I had no choice as Chelsea roughly rammed her fingers against my tongue.
Releasing her hold on me, she grabbed the strap-on and buckled it around her bare hips. Grabbing my hair, she pulled me to my knees, roughly forced her rubber dick into my mouth causing me to gag. Not relenting at all, she continued to shove while tears came to my eyes and I wretched wads of thick throat saliva onto the cock.

“That’s right Slut, Lube that cock up because I’m gonna fuck your ass and I’m gonna fuck it hard,” she commanded. She then pulled her rod out of my mouth and wiped it all over my face, causing the large wads of spit to smear across my entire face and dribble down my neck. Grabbing my head again, she reinserted the strap-on in my mouth and put so much pressure on my head that I was forced to relax my throat and let what had to be three inches of the stiff rubber pass into my esophagus. Stars began to burst in my vision as my breathing was largely blocked by her large cock jamming deep into my throat.
Pulling her massive member from my open maw, she spit in my face and commanded, “Alright Slut, get that sexy ass of yours in the air. Gagging and coughing slightly from the treatment of my throat, I instinctively knelt on my hands and elbows with my bear ass sticking up right in front of her imposing form. She shoved my upper body even further down, pressing my face and breasts against the rough carpet before lining her black member up with my tender rose bud. Using my own saliva as lubricant, she pressed forward and transitioned her weight over my shoulders so she could pound straight down into me. My hole opened easily for her as she forced her weight down onto my exposed glutes.

Once she had forced her way completely inside of me, she began to truly pound her rod into me, causing my body to shiver and slide against the carpet with each impact. After the first few thrusts, there was getting to be too much friction and pain was starting to rise.
“Please,” I begged, “I need more lube.”
Pausing for a moment, she said, “Hmmm, well, I might consider it if you address me properly…”
“Please Mistress,” I corrected myself, “Please get some more lube for my ass.”
“Very well,” she said before pulling out and pulling my face back up to her cock. “Here you go Slut; lube it as much as you like. Reassume the position when you’re ready.”
Knowing I had to get her dick as slick as possible, I began spitting and slobbering on it, not even bothering that a bunch of my own drool was dribbling down my breasts and onto the carpet below. After getting as much of my saliva on the rubber phallus as I possibly could, I turned back around and presented my ass to my sister for her pleasure.
“What do you say Slut,” she demanded?
“Ummm…thank you Mistress,” I murmured.
“I couldn’t really hear you. What was that?”
“Thank you Mistress,” I said a bit louder.
“And now what do you want,” she queried?
“Please fuck my ass Mistress,” I said. I couldn’t even believe how easily the words flowed off of my tongue, but I really did want her to fuck my ass. It felt good and, somehow, I was enjoying being subservient to her. It felt a bit unnatural and there was a bit of a pit in my stomach, but I still wanted it deep down inside me.

Without further ado, she slammed her hips forward, driving the entire length deep in my rectum and began to really fuck herself into me with gusto. The initial thrust drove the air from my lungs, but I was soon groaning in pleasure and rocking my hips back to meet each of her thrusts. While continuing to thrust, she grabbed one of my socks and put it in my mouth like a bit and pulled my head back, arching my back and allowing her to drive even deeper. My pussy was absolutely dripping and I soon felt my empty hole begin to clench and spasm on nothingness. I moaned out my pleasure around the rank sock stuffed in my mouth.
“Well Slut, I have a nice surprise for you,” Mistress said. She slowed her thrusting and wrapped my tube top across my eyes, tying it tight. Unbuckling her strap-on and leaving it buried in my anus, she said, “Stay here Slut. I’ll be back in a second.”
Not moving, I just remained on my hands and knees, with my blue tube top blindfolding me, with a sock hanging out of my mouth, and a dildo hanging out of my ass.
I heard the sliding glass back door open and she leaned out to say, “Well come on in you dirty man.” An awkward silence for a couple of seconds. “Well you’ve already been out here jacking off to the two of us. Come on in and join.” Apparently whoever it was decided to come on in because I heard a second set of footsteps behind me as the door closed. “Now strip down. We want to see that hard-on you got going on right now.” Some awkward shuffling ensued, but eventually there was some unzipping and rustling sounds along with some clucks of approval from my Mistress.
“Look at that good looking tool you’ve got there,” she cooed. “Why don’t you shove that in front of her face? She knows what to do.”
In a couple of seconds, I heard the man hesitantly kneel in front of me. I just spat out the sock and opened my mouth to receive his cock. After all, I was supposed to be her slut. The man in front of me seemed pretty reticent though and I kind of had to search for his dick since he wasn’t exactly presenting it proudly. After I finally got ahold of it, I began sucking and blowing on it like a good little slut; making sure he was fully hard and good and lubed up in case he was going in my ass too.
Mistress soon commanded, “Alright horn dog, time to fuck her pussy.”
Once again, the man seemed to move very slowly like he wasn’t sure of himself, but he still didn’t say anything. However, despite the slow speed, he still positioned himself behind me, took the dildo out of my ass and began inserting his dick into my very ready and willing cunt. I wanted him so bad. I had cum from being fucked in the ass, but I was ready for a pounding in the proper hole.

I didn’t have to wait very long because I guess the guy decided to just fuck me. From barely having his head inserted into me, he drove the whole length roughly into my vagina. Luckily, I was more than ready for it as my whole canal was slick with desire and I had slobbered him up pretty good. He just grabbed my hips and began slamming himself into me with gusto, grunting each time. The pure animalistic passion got me humming right along with him as I moaned with pleasure at the rough treatment.
“God YES,” I groaned loudly. “Fuck me hard like that!!! I’m going to CUM! YES…YES… MMMMMMMNNNNNNNGGGGGAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!”
Right as I came hard, my Mistress ripped my blindfold off and said, “You naughty boy! You just made your daughter cum on your cock.”
I jerked my head around in a flash. There was my dad with a far-away look in his eyes, pounding his large member into me. I came again instantly at the sight. I ducked my head in shame on the floor. In between orgasmic waves of pleasure, thoughts of humiliation and guilt at bringing my dad into this mess flooded over me.
“You are a dirty boy,” my sister said again.
My dad started jerking and bucking against me in a rather uncoordinated fashion and I looked back again. She had apparently lubed up her fingers and shoved a couple up is butt. He groaned again in pleasure at the fingers in his ass and his dick in my pussy. He grabbed desperately at my hips as he began to tense up with his continued thrusting.
“That’s right, cum in your daughter you Man-whore,” Mistress commanded. “Cum in your daughter’s pussy. Send your sperm up in her hot womb.”
Her dirty words had the desired effect and he slammed his hips into me one last time and held firm, sending his steamy seed rocketing out of his rod deep in my vagina. My dad’s cum splashing against my cervix was enough to draw another orgasm from me as I involuntarily clenched around his rod again. Chelsea continued to jam her fingers up his ass as he continued to groan after his orgasm finished inside of me.
He bent over and his now limp dick slipped from my cunt. Mistress instantly commanded, “Clean him up Slut.”
I whirled around without question and took his slippery cock in my mouth. I could instantly taste my own juices on it along with the salty mustiness of my dad’s cum. This simultaneously deepened my shame and caused renewed fluids to flow in my vagina.
Here I was, a completely subservient sex slave to my younger sister, complete with her collar around my neck and me obeying her every command. Somehow, she had gotten my dad roped into this. My sweet, caring Dad who had just fucked me and came inside my vagina. I could still feel small bits of his semen seeping out from between my lips and dripping off of my clit while I tasted the same white fluid in front of me. The taboo reality of the act I had just committed flooded over me. I wanted the floor to swallow me. I wanted a time machine to take me back three weeks. I wanted to slap my dad for having sex with me. I wanted to hug him for making me cum. I wanted to throttle my sister for all that she had done to me and made me do. I wanted to kiss and lick her feet in servitude. But most of all, I wanted something in my pussy again.

As if on cue, with a clatter of claws, a flash of red fur, and a bunch of panting, Argus suddenly came flying into the room. He jumped on and licked my dad in excited greeting for a second before licking Mistress and then turning his attention to me. He strode straight over with a purpose and shoved his snout into the crevice at the base of my ass. He licked and I groaned around Dad’s cock instantly. My pussy was ready for more action and I wanted him so bad. I just couldn’t wait.
While continuing to suck on my dad’s flaccid cock, I reached around and patted my ass, inviting him up onto me. Argus needed no further encouragement and immediately mounted me. He humped and stabbed at my ass a couple of times before he finally got his hot little poker shoved between my lips. Once he felt the warm wetness he was seeking, he rammed himself forward with gusto as his steaming girth and length swelled quickly inside of me. His jackhammering dick, smashing hips, and slowly growing knot had me cumming in no time since I was already a bit on edge from my dad’s fucking.
“OH MY GOD!!! YES! Fuck me Argus…oh yes…fuck me…fuck me hard…mmmmmmmmmmm…” I had lost all track of what was going on around me as I collapsed on the floor with Argus’s knot buried deep inside me and my vaginal walls convulsing uncontrollably around his pulsing red member spewing his sperm into my womb to search for my eggs.
I vaguely remember Argus swinging his leg over me at some point, but the next ten to fifteen minutes were really one pleasure overloaded blur. I was in some sort of orgasmic haze.
I was awoken from my reverie as Argus started tugging on his knot that was still firmly lodged within my love channel. The short, poky fur of his thighs brushed against the back of my legs and his claws scratched across my calves as he sought to pull himself free. I desperately wanted to keep that hot, pleasurable bulge inside of me and I struggled to keep him still, reaching beneath me to hold his back legs against mine while pressing my face into the carpet. I could feel some of his seed oozing out around his massive knot and down my stomach and between my breasts, but most stayed locked inside me. I was in heaven and I didn’t care.
The sound of bodies slapping together and my sister’s voice broke through the cloud of contentment I was hovering in. I looked up and next to the couch, my dad was kneeling on his hands and knees while Mistress slammed her strap-on into him from behind. He had his eyes closed and his face tensed up. I couldn’t tell if it was pain, pleasure, or a mixture of both, but I glanced under him and the dick that fathered both me and the girl fucking him was rock hard.

“You dirty man,” Mistress goaded him, “You dirty, filthy man. Take that cock like a man! You just fucked your daughter. Now it’s time for you to get fucked.”
As she continued her berating, he lowered his upper body down onto his elbows and groaned; again in half pain and half pleasure.
“Oh, you like taking your daughter’s cock in your ass do you,” she continued. “That’s right, take it like you were born for it.”
I could hardly believe it, but it looked like my dad started to rock back into her to meet each thrust. His large frame quivering slightly with each impact as her thighs and pelvis smacked into his glutes.
As I watched in amazement, suddenly Argus twitched and his knot twisted its way out of me, releasing a flood of his thin, milky fluids all down my legs and onto the floor. I moaned as my pussy once again became very empty. A deep seated horniness had taken over me where I never wanted my vagina empty. I always wanted something filling and pounding away at me. This carnal desire was still new to me, but it was incredibly strong.
Mistress glanced over at me. “Slut, clean up after yourself,” she commanded. When I gave a puzzled and dazed look, she nodded at Argus, “Are you dense? You will thank a cock every time it services you. Now get to it!”
I looked over at Argus, at his beautiful member hanging between his legs, still mostly erect and dripping his cum, but it had lost some of its red fire from earlier. Obediently, I crawled over to him and he licked my face affectionately. I reached my hand out toward his impressive tool and as my hand brushed across it, a tingling electricity flickered through my whole body. I wrapped my fingers around that pleasure giving rod and I started to get a bit of tunnel vision. I could feel my mind slipping into a new realm of depravity. I had been ordered to suck a dog dick right after I had been fucked by it and what’s more, I wanted to.

I leaned forward and brought my face under Argus and close to his member. I was surrounded by the smell of his furry body and the odor of our fluids mixed together. I slowly extended my tongue and flicked it along the side for a quick second. I tasted the salty mustiness and odd, thin creaminess of his cum as well as the stale, mild fruitiness of my own orgasms. A pit of nervous energy and trepidation balanced with desire and excitement filled my mind and body. I wanted more of that wonderful dog cock in my hand. I just couldn’t get enough. I again pressed forward, but this time, I wrapped my lips around his girth and took his tip into my mouth. He jumped slightly at the touch and whined for a second, but didn’t shrink away from me. With a gentle sucking and licking motion, I began to take more and more of him into my mouth. Argus seemed to enjoy the ministrations as I could feel the blood and heat begin to return to the rod in my mouth.
All of a sudden, he bucked his hips forward and jammed the slightly pointed tip all the way into my throat and his reforming knot smashed against my nose. I gagged hard at this new intrusion, but he now wrapped his paws around my ribs in the other direction and began to pound away at my face. I had no choice but to relax my throat as much as possible and take his knot and furry crotch slamming into my face repeatedly. Luckily, my head shoving into his lower belly didn’t seem too comfortable for him and he released me after maybe ten thrusts. As he withdrew, it became obvious that spurts of his precum were jetting out of his cock and they soon were splattering all over my face.
Despite the somewhat painful throat experience, I still wanted to please Argus, so I kept sucking on his flaming tool and soon had him cumming in my mouth.
“Swallow it Slut,” I heard the command behind me.
Obediently, I tried to swallow as much of his seed as possible, but his cum flooded my mouth so fast that I was forced to release his rod and the thin milkiness began squirting all over my face, hair, and upper chest. Gulping the load in my mouth, I shoved his cock back in my mouth to finish him off.
“Wow, Slut! You sure are a messy cock sucker. Make sure to thank his balls for giving you that present,” Mistress ordered.

Without even thinking, I moved my dripping face further under Argus and began to gently lick his large, dangling nuts. After a couple of licks, he jumped off of me and trotted off with his still very large dick swinging beneath him.
I glanced back over at my dad and sister as she continued to fuck him and berate him while he groaned and visibly rocked back into her thrusts. To my utter shock, I saw his balls tighten and he began to cum. His cock jerked as spasmed as his thick, white fluid was flung from the tip. My dad had just orgasmed while being fucked in the ass by my sister! Nothing had even touched his dick the entire time!
“Wow, you really like being my Bitch huh,” Mistress said. “You dirty, dirty man.” She slapped his ass for further effect as she continued to ram his ass even harder. He groaned again and groveled against the aggressive fucking.
Old 06-22-2015, 06:11 AM   #9
sirius

I knelt on the living room floor, completely naked except for my sister’s collar around my neck and sperm from my dad and his dog dribbling out of my slit onto the carpet below. Across the living room, my sister was slamming her strap-on into my dad with all she was worth. I stared at them, mesmerized by the primal sexuality of it all. I had never seen my dad naked before, but he was a very solid man, cords of muscle standing out all over his contoured body. His arms and neck were a deep tan, but the rest of his body was a slightly hairy paleness. His firm ass shook each time my Mistress’s hips smashed forward as he groaned against her assault. The whole sight was incredibly surreal and, while incredibly taboo, they made it look incredibly natural. He rocking back against her powerful thrusts in a way I never would have thought possible and her driving her attached appendage into him with gusto.

After one last powerful blast, she withdrew her long, black dong from his ass. She stood up, grabbed a pair of blue cotton shorts from the couch and pulled them on over the strap-on, making it look like she had a hard-on.
As she continued to dress, I crawled over to my dad. “Are you okay,” I whispered to him.
He looked at me with shame and sadness in his eyes. “I’m fine Elena. Are you? I mean…I’m sorry…so sorry. And Argus?”
“Don’t worry Dad. I’m not hurt at all,” I assured him.
“Are you sure,” he queried.

“Yeah, yeah…I’m good.” Kind of ashamed, I lowered my face and added, “It kind of feels good actually.”
He glanced up at me. “Really?”
“Yeah…I’ve cum so much harder since Chelsea started making me do stuff,” I said. “I’m still not sure if I like it because it all seems so wrong, but…but…I want it really bad.”
“Even with the dog,” he asked?
“Oh yes! I cum so hard when I’m being fucked by a dog! And when I saw you behind me earlier, I came really hard too,” I admitted, glancing down.
A glimmer of a smile crossed his face. “Elena, I’m so sorry. You are really beautiful though…I just couldn’t help it…seeing you in here…”
“Don’t worry Dad. It’s not really your fault anyway and, besides, it felt good,” I patted his hand as I knelt next to his large, naked form on the floor.
We were soon broken from our quiet conversation on the floor. “Luke,” Mistress called as she finished zipping her shorts.
My brother slunk in from the kitchen with a video camera and his cell phone in his hand. Apparently none of us had noticed him in there, but he had evidently been filming the whole scene.
Dad glanced up. “Luke what the hell are you do…,” he began.
“Haha, oh Dad…I’ve got the whole thing on video and several pictures too. You fucking your little Slut over there and you taking it like a bitch from Chelsea,” Luke gloated.

Mistress broke in, “In a moment Luke. I need to run across town for a minute, so I want you to take over here. Think you can manage it?”
“Manage it? Of course I can manage these two horny cock-suckers,” he retorted.
“Now wait a minute,” Dad started while rising to his knees.
“No, you will do whatever I tell you and you will take it. Otherwise, a video of you and your little escapades will be e-mailed to all of your superiors and all of your friends.”
I burned with anger at the little twerp, but there wasn’t a thing I could do. He had me over a barrel too. I just gritted my teeth and stayed still while watching my dad shrink back down to the ground.
“Well, you all have a good time,” Mistress called as she walked down the stairs toward the front door while her hard-on continued bulging out of her shorts.
“See ya,” Luke replied before pulling his phone out. “Hey Brandon, you wanna have some fun? …cool yeah, bring ‘em on over…of course bring Brax…okay…see y’all in a minute. It’ll be great.”
He hung up the phone, then grinned at us. “Alright. We’ve got some guests coming, but I want y’all to suck my cock first.”
Without even questioning it, I crawled up in front of him and pulled his shorts down.
“Elena,” Dad semi-cried, semi-gurgled. “He’s your brother.”
“Oh, she’s likes my cock, don’t ya sister,” Luke smirked?
I just grabbed his semi-hard, long, slim dick and shoved it in my mouth, trying to ignore his egging.
“Alright Dad, bring your pale ass over here and join your daughter. If you want your indiscretions to remain secret, you’re going to suck my cock,” he demanded.

While leaving my mouth on my brother’s rod, I glanced over to see my dad slowly crawling over beside me. He knelt his large frame next to me and hesitantly set his hand on Luke’s bare thigh. I pulled his now hard meat out of my mouth and pointed the head toward my dad. I knew this would be hard for him, but he had to get over it and just do it. I think he knew that because he closed his eyes before slowly marching his face forward onto Luke’s stiff member. He flinched when the head hit the back of his throat and then wrapped his lips around his son’s boner.
“Come on sister. Lick my balls,” Luke groaned as he grabbed the back of Dad’s head and began to slowly fuck himself into his mouth.
I dipped underneath him and took his loose scrotum into my mouth and began gently fondling the wrinkly, loose skin surrounding my brother’s testicles. As I continued to suckle his low hanging fruit while feeling my dad’s bare chest brush back and forth on my back, I glanced to the back door. Outside, I could see a group of several people coming up the porch and walking across the patio towards the door.
The glass slid open quickly and Brandon, along with his dad, two guys who looked to be around twenty and very nerdy, and a girl who looked to be attached to one of the boys all filtered inside through the dining room and into the living room. Brax, the huge Dane, was with them as well as another, frenetic sheep dog of some type.
“Well, well, well, what have we here,” Brandon’s dad grinned looking back and forth between me and my dad who was still being forced to suck on Luke’s cock. He simply grunted and groaned around the member buried in his throat. As some further comments were made and Luke continued to abuse his mouth, I glanced down and noticed that my dad’s dick was beginning to come to life again and was semi-erect. He was being turned on by sucking my brother’s long, skinny cock!?!
Brandon’s dad chimed in again, “Alright boys, looks like it’s time to bust the dicks out.”

All of the guy’s pants were bulging with their various members and none of them were apparently shy about pulling them out. Soon, I was surrounded by my dad who was naked and on his knees next to me with five other stiff cocks pointed at us. I glanced at Brax, however, and my mind began to fill with memories and lusts about his massive doggie tool. I decided right then and there, that I was going to fuck Brax first and that was that.
I stood up and walked over to the couch, grabbing one of the main cushions, laid it on the floor, and knelt on it. I felt utterly exposed and ashamed of my nakedness, but I was on a mission. My lions had been stirred for that large, sexy Dane standing next to Brandon and I was going to have him. Or rather, he was going to have me. It felt like a searing heat coming from between my legs and I could feel the moisture begin to flood my channel and even bead up on the mouth of my opening.
I dropped my elbows to the cushion, looked over at Brax, whose eyes were trained on me while his nose twitched slightly. “Here Brax,” I called. With a couple of playful strides, he bounded up behind me and began excitedly sniffing my exposed sex while his tail wagged sporadically and his red rocket poked out of its sheath slightly.
“What is she doing,” the other girl half squealed, half asked?
“I dunno,” muttered what seemed to be her nerdy boyfriend. All of their eyes were fixed on me though.
Brax began snuffling and licking my entire crotch, from my slit to the end of my crack and I moaned in pleasure as his large, meaty tongue drove between my lips and swept across my entire pussy before hitting my anus.
“Just watch,” Luke answered their entranced puzzlement. “She’s one horny dog fucker. It’s hot as hell watching her be such a whore for doggie cock.”
I just ignored his insults; I wanted Brax to fuck me too much. My dripping, searing love canal needed that massive dog deep inside, pounding away, filling me to the brim, and fucking me into oblivion. I pushed my hips back into his snout at his continued oral ministrations and allowed more moans to escape my mouth. I desperately wanted him inside me. It was becoming a need so consuming, my mind could focus on nothing else.

“Come on Brax! Fuck me boy! Give me that big cock of yours! Come on boy! Yes…yes…mount me! Fuck me,” my begging ran together in one massive gush as he finally climbed on my back and wrapped his massive paws around my hips. He started humping his massive hips toward me, but he couldn’t get his hips all that close to me and I remembered that last time he had his front paws up on my shoulders. So desperate to get him inside me that I couldn’t wait for him to adjust himself, I grabbed his paws and started pulling them up as much as I could until he got the hint. Sure enough, he moved his forepaws up to either side of my head and now his thrusting hips began to smack my in the ass.
“Come on boy! Give me that dick,” I whined. “I need your cock inside me…” I began to feel his pointy member jabbing me in the back of the thighs repeatedly as he searched for my opening. Finally, he hit his mark. “Mmmmmmm…YES, get in there…FUCK ME,” I practically screamed in jubilation.
At first, his cock was pretty hot, thin, and bony, but as he hammered it into me, it swelled beautifully into a massive, searing piston driving me wild. Within seconds, I was reaching my first orgasm. “Yes Brax, make me cum on your cock! Oh…mmmmmmmm…yes…ahhhhhhmmmmmmmmmm…uhhh…YYYEEEESSSS SSS!” I trailed off as he continued to smash my pussy into pleasurable euphoria.
His massive knot was soon banging away at my entrance while his tip speared into my cervix. I was an utterly helpless fuck doll on his tool and he simply battered me even harder, trying to force his entire length and girth inside me. In that thinly divided region between pain and complete and consuming pleasure, I came again. As I screamed and groaned out my orgasmic pleasure, he drove his knot fully into my cunt.

His humping slowed and eventually stopped as his hot, searing cum filled my womb and swept me into another world rocking orgasm.
I blinked my eyes a couple of times. I must have passed out or completely lost track of time or something. Brax was still tied to me, but he was now facing the other way so that we were butt to butt. I could still feel tingling sparks flying through my nerves. Remnants of multiple orgasms slowly fading away. There was also the pulsing heat emanating from my lower abdomen where Brax’s massive tool was still buried deep within me, spurting more of his sperm into my womb. I had been well and truly mated; bred even and it was wonderful.
My senses slowly cleared further and I began to become aware of more sexual noises and groans around me. I had completely forgotten that there were six other guys and one more girl surrounding me while I was breeding with Brax.

I lifted my head and glanced around. The first thing I saw was the other brunette that had walked in with Brandon and his friends riding one of the nerdy guys while watching me intently. She had a deep lust in her eyes coupled with incredible curiosity. Her eyes were fixed on the joining of Brax and I as she slapped her lower body down on the young man roughly. She was a slim and sexy little thing. I had never seen two people having sex before and it was a hot scene. Watching her tight, olive colored ass pump up and down on his pale rod made a few more sparks fly along my nerves deep inside me.
I continued to glance around at the rest of the group. The other nerdy guy, Brandon, Luke were all naked and stroking their dicks, just watching me. I felt that now familiar pit of shame developing in my stomach and I felt the overwhelming urge to cover myself all of the sudden. I was utterly helpless, however, as my ass was still firmly held in the air by the powerful haunches of Brax, connected as we were by his massive, godly cock.
There were still some further noises coming from behind me, so I craned around to see what was happening on the other couch. My mouth fell completely open when I saw it. There was my dad, still completely naked, straddling Brandon’s dad while still facing the center of the room. His legs were spread and feet planted on either side of the large man’s frame while his massive cock disappeared into my dad’s rectum. My dad was supporting himself with his hands placed on the other man’s shoulders while pumping himself up and down on his huge dick. My dad’s own dick stood freely out in front of him, erect as the Eiffel Tower and bouncing around with the rhythm of his thrusting. He groaned in pleasure as he came completely down, impaling himself fully on the neighbor’s rod. Whenever his eyes were open, he was staring at me and Brax with unfettered lust and desire.
Luke suddenly reached across and slapped Dad’s erection with his hand, “Damn Dad, you like watching your hot, slutty daughter fuck dogs while taking your neighbor’s dick in your ass. That’s pretty messed up…but pretty fuckin’ sweet!” He slapped Dad’s pole again, watching it wag back and forth while Dad shifted and groaned again. “Haha, your dick is so hard. You like getting fucked in the ass that much?” He then grabbed Dad’s balls and squeezed slightly guiding Dad up and down even faster, “That’s right, fuck him harder!”

Dad looked at me one more time before collapsing on Brandon’s dad with a tremendous sigh and groan while his cum spattered out over his chest. All the muscles in his body seemed to relax as he sank fully onto the member in his ass. I don’t think it could go any deeper.
“You know Dad, for being straight, you sure do seem to like getting fucked by another man. That’s twice you’ve cum tonight from dicks in your ass,” Luke goaded him.
Dad seemed so relaxed that he didn’t seem to care much. He just laid fully against Brandon’s dad and let any worry fall off of him.
“Mr. Porter, I think you should keep fucking him,” Luke said to Brandon’s dad.
Mr. Porter was completely willing to oblige and flipped Dad onto his front, positioned himself behind him and began pounding away again, the slapping of his hips resounding through the room.
As Mr. Porter began to move around to better continue fucking my father, Brax became interested in the goings on and began walking over toward the couch. Being completely unprepared, I was dragged along by my pussy for a few steps before his knot ripped out of me and I collapsed painfully to the floor, with a flood of semen and a very empty feeling in my loins.
I lay there recovering for a moment before rolling onto my side to see what was going on. Mr. Porter had grabbed my dad by the shoulders and was slamming his monster dick into him so hard that my dad’s face was buried deep in the couch while he fought to keep himself stable enough to resist the onslaught. Brax stood nearby, licking his shrinking, but still massive member.
After a couple of minutes watching Dad get pummeled, Luke turned to me. Motioning to the other nerd guy, he said, “George, lay on the ground.”
Looking a bit quizzical, the guy apparently named George laid down on his back in the middle of the floor with his moderately sized dick standing straight up into the air.
Luke gestured to me, “Straddle him, slut.”
Totally resigned to having sex with anyone and anything tonight (and kind of enjoying the idea of it), I obeyed and threw my leg over his abdomen. Reaching behind me I directed his member up into my cum soaked hole. Putting my hands on his chest, I began to fuck myself down onto him, all of the fluids inside of me squelching and sloshing as we started banging.
Suddenly, I felt Luke’s hands on my back, pushing me forward. I was thoroughly confused and initially resisted, but his weight forced me over onto George’s chest. I was tall enough that my small breasts rested on either side of his twenty-something, babyish face. Luke knelt behind me and began to push his cock against my puckered little rosebud. In no time at all, he had pushed past my sphincter and was deep inside me. Both boys began thrusting their hips into me causing both of their dicks to piston in and out of my pussy and ass simultaneously.

My senses were instantly sent into overload. “Oh my God! Oh my God! OH MY GOD!” I was cumming within the first ten thrusts. The alternating vaginal and anal sensations were driving everything wild. The driving pressure in my rectum, the clitoral sensations from George’s thrusting abdomen, and the friction against my g-spot combined to pull moans and screams of pure ecstasy from my throat.
Soon, Brandon joined the group and shoved his small cock in my mouth. I was surrounded by thrusting, pounding, sweating man flesh slamming into every orifice of my body and I felt euphoric. Losing all sense of shame or hesitation, I gobbled Brandon’s member into my mouth and sucked for all I was worth. I could taste the salty sweatiness of his clammy skin as his large, hairy belly rubbed violently across my nose and eyes. The slamming in my ass drove me further onto his cock and shoved my face bodily into his repugnant abdomen as I garbled and moaned out the pleasure emanating from my two filled holes. I unabashedly slammed my body back down to meet each thrust of the two dicks in my cunt and ass while sucking and slobbering as hard as I could on the foul rod in my mouth.
“Brandon!”
Everyone paused for a moment at the loud command blasted from across the room.
Mr. Porter stood with his massive dick now removed from my father’s ass looking across at the threesome gangbanging me into sexual bliss. “Brandon, come over here and fuck Dan’s ass for a bit. I want a piece of this little twat’s ass over here. Luke, shove your cock in her mouth.”
Luke slid his long shaft from my rectum as ordered. He brought it around in front of me and I don’t know what was happening to me, but I willingly opened my mouth and let him shove it all the way back into my throat. As he began to open my esophagus up and fuck his rod down my gullet, I felt my ass being grabbed and forced open by Mr. Porter’s monster of a dick. As my sphincter was stretched to those immense proportions, I forced my face further onto Luke’s ass coated cock as I sought comfort in his sex.
Soon, all of the men inside me had gotten comfortable and adjusted and began to slam their rods into me with reckless abandon. Being the wanton slut that I am, I was moaning and groaning my pleasure out as I fucked myself back into each one of them, enjoying each throbbing member individually. I was soon cumming like mad and it felt like I needed to piss really bad. During my second orgasm of this particular fucking, I began to feel fluids leak and eventually begin to squirt out of my cunt. With each pounding thrust into my ass and pussy, more liquid shot out around George’s cock. He squirmed with delight. I am sure I was the first girl that had ever squirted on him before and he was loving it as was I.
It wasn’t long before I began to feel George tense up and spasm as I felt his warm seed rocket up into my vagina as he came hard. As his orgasm subsided, his dick began to go limp, but he couldn’t escape my pussy as Mr. Porter and my brother continued to fuck my anus and mouth. Luke was the next to blow. As he came, I could feel the sperm squeezing through his long member as it traveled down to the tip buried deep in my throat. I didn’t even taste his cum as he shot it straight into my stomach. As he relaxed, he pulled his semi-flaccid rod from my mouth and began to step away from my face.
Mr. Porter grabbed my hair, pulling me back into his violent thrusting and told Luke, “Shove your ass in her face boy.”
Luke grinned down at me before turning and thrusting his pale, sweaty ass in my direction. It was disgusting. The smell was rank with his sweat and sparse, matted hair. And then there was his puckered little ass hole. I never wanted that close of a view and it was about to get closer.
Mr. Porter slammed my face forward into my brother’s ass as slammed himself fully into my rectum. He was riding me like a jockey pulling my head back and forth in time with his thrusts while using my hair like reins. With all of the violence, my clit was smashed and rubbed against poor George’s abdomen making me cum all the more. My orgasmic scream was muffled since my nose was wedged firmly into Luke’s disgusting crack while my mouth was banging against his wretched sphincter.

“Lick his ass bitch,” the man in my ass commanded.
With little choice other than to obey, I squinched my face up and stuck my tongue out. The salty, musky, and rancid taste of my own brother’s anus make me wretch, but Mr. Porter was not forgiving, grinding his large member as deep as he could into my ass while wiping my face up and down on Luke’s ass. To make matters worse, I saw his anal ring flex and relax as Luke farted right in my mouth. I wretched again and luckily Mr. Porter let me drop my face to the floor as rocked his weight fully into me while he came violently.
I gasped and coughed against the carpet while he finished unloading his balls in my ass. Poor George’s limp cock had slipped out of me and he squirmed to get out from under me as Mr. Porter pressed all of his weight into my ass.
After he finished and relaxed a bit, he backed out, leaving me lying there in a glistening, sweaty, cum filled mess on the floor. I was thoroughly satisfied, having cum more tonight than I ever had before I’m sure. I slowly stretched myself out in order to relax and enjoy the afterglow.
As I looked around the room, all of the guys sat on the couches with their slightly limp cocks dangling between their open legs. Several of them were drinking beers and the one nerdy guy whom I still hadn’t met had his girlfriend sitting in his lap. My dad lay on the floor by the other couch, his anus still twitching and clenching as Brandon’s cum dribbled out of him. It was such a surreal sight, watching my dad recovering from fucking me and in turn getting the anal drilling of his life. I’m quite sure he had never been with another man in his entire life and he had been fucked by two and my sister tonight.
He looked over at me somewhat sheepishly, but there was still a hint of a grin on his face. He had enjoyed the rough evening. We stared into each other’s eyes for a moment reveling in the post-sex aura.
Suddenly, the serenity that had fallen over the room was broken by the front door slamming open.

“Hey everyone,” came my sister’s voice. “Look who I found across town in Dr. Nelson’s bed!”
The door closed as two sets of foot-steps came up the stairs, one set almost stomping while the other came quite meekly. I looked over and there, at the head of stairs was my mom, in all her naked glory with a collar around her neck and a leash running from her neck to the hand of my Mistress.
My mouth hung open and I knew that this night was far from over.
Old 06-22-2015, 10:18 PM   #10
sirius

I stared in blank amazement. I was still lying on the carpet in our living room utterly naked except for my Mistress’s collar around my neck. Next to me lay my also naked father who had gotten the night started by fucking me while I had a blindfold on; God that was so hot when I had turned around and seen him shoving that beautiful rod of his deep into me. WAIT, did that thought just cross my mind? My Dad having sex with me was hot?

Anyway, both of our holes were still dripping with the cum of four of the five naked guys sitting on our couches including my brother Luke, his disgusting friend and neighbor Brandon, Brandon’s massive and mean-looking dad, some other guy named George, and the other guy who had stayed exclusively with his girlfriend in the corner the whole time. Every male phallus in the room was now hanging over limply, spent for the moment while the owner of each caught his breath, letting out the occasional chuckle and offering an exhausted, but celebratory high five. As the objects of the aforementioned phallic lust, my Dad and I lay on the floor also exhausted. Both our hair was in that crazy, post-sex mess and encrusted with a bit of semen.

I could see a small stream of fluid slowly leaking from his puckered anus and across his firm and slightly hairy butt and I could feel those same streams spilling from my pussy and ass which had been fucked simultaneously for the first time in my life. Giving in to the slut inside me, I allowed myself to dwell on that exquisite pounding for a second and smile. My reverie was short lived, however.

Every single eye in the room was now trained on the top of the stairs. There stood my sister and Mistress, Chelsea, who held a leather leash that led to a collar similar to mine which was fastened around my mother’s neck. Mistress was naked except for a pair of thigh-high leather boots and a giant strap-on while my mother was completely and utterly naked barring the collar. I hadn’t seen my mother’s body in years.

She was quite the business power woman around town, almost always in a sharp pantsuit or snappy and classy business skirt and blouse. She had the perfect, blonde, shoulder-length hair that she always kept straightened and parted just so. She kept herself in very good shape because she felt like it gave her an edge in the business world. She now stood before us staring at the floor, but looking like a goddess for a woman in her mid-forties. She stood about midway in between Chelsea and I at around 5 foot 7, but she had both of us easily beat in the breast department. Her creamy white shoulders curved gracefully down into a bosom of DD breasts that, while they drooped slightly, defied her age. Her broad hips gave evidence to the three children she had born, but everything was still proportional and toned as if it were carved from marble.

I stared amazed, inspired, and jealous at my mother’s curvaceous, flawless body. In the presence of this nude woman, I felt like a bit of a skinny little girl. She looked like the very essence of power and beauty, but here she was naked and cowed by her very own daughter.

“Where were you tonight,” Mistress’s voice rang out?

Mom did not respond, but continued to just stand with her eyes down and arms limply at her sides.

A sharp crack of the riding crop on her behind caused her to jump and give a quick glance around the room.

“I asked you a question,” Mistress gritted between her teeth.

Mom hesitated for another second, but the swish of the riding crop swinging backwards caused her to quietly blurt out some mumbled words.

“What? Say it a bit louder so we all can hear,” Mistress demanded, again swishing her crop menacingly behind her.

“I was over at Dr. Flannigan’s house,” Mom managed.

A look of anger and hurt flashed across my dad’s face before he thought about the position he was in and seemed to glance around in meek apology.

“And what were you doing at Dr. Flannigan’s house,” Chelsea mocked?

Mom just kind of shrugged before the crack of the crop caused her to straighten and squeal a bit.

“Don’t seem to remember huh,” Mistress berated her? “Well, I seem to remember seeing you sucking his cock while he was chained to the bed and you were paddling his bare ass.” Mom’s eyes remained rooted to the floor. “In fact, you were wearing these boots and this strap-on right? You like being in charge huh?” She taunted Mom with the crop, sliding it up and down her body while Mom just trembled and whimpered slightly. “But who’s in charge here?!?”

Mom didn’t really move.

CRACK! The crop slapped across her ass again causing her to wince and her breasts to giggle freely as she danced slightly in pain.

“Who’s in charge here,” Chelsea demanded again?

“You are,” Mom managed.

“You are…who,” Chelsea growled.

“You are in charge Mistress,” Mom practically whined.

“That’s right. Now, down on your knees bitch,” Mistress commanded.

Mom obeyed without question and dropped onto her knees and leaned forward onto her hands. The sight seemed to reinvigorate most of the males in the room as every eye was still trained on my mother and sister and several of their dicks seemed flushed and revitalized; not hard yet, but certainly ready for action.

“Come, Bitch,” Mistress called while tugging on the leash. She led Mom around the living room once while she crawled dutifully behind her, not making eye contact with anyone.

I felt kind of ashamed and a bit sympathetic for her. She was my own mother for crying out loud and she was being utterly humiliated by my sister. I knew what that felt like and I wanted to hug her and tell her it was all going to be okay, but I held my place, knowing I didn’t want to incur the wrath of my Mistress.

Mistress led Mom all the way around before pulling her up next to Brandon’s Dad. “Tell him what you like.”

My mom finally looked up a bit, looking at Mistress before glancing at Mr. Porter and moving her eyes back to the floor. “Umm, I don’t know what you mean Mistress,” she said softly.

SLAP! The crop smacked her ass once again as Mistress restated, “C’mon bitch, tell Mr. Porter what you like! Well, what do you like you little fucking bitch? Do you like cocks, pussies?”

Mom flinched from the verbal onslaught and squeaked a bit timidly, “I like cocks.”

“And what do you like to do to cocks,” Mistress instantly demanded?

“I like to have sex with them,” Mom said, glancing a bit sideways, seemingly hoping that Mistress was satisfied.

Sarcastically, Mistress brandished the crop and intoned, “Oh, I think you can be more creative than that. Don’t you?
What do you really like to do with cocks? C’mon, tell us!”

“I like to fuck them,” she responded, again looking down.

“And what else,” Mistress pressed.

“I like to suck them,” Mom quickly replied, seeming to gain a bit more confidence.

“Well, go on then,” Mistress commanded.

Glancing up to see if there was any way out of it, Mom leaned forward and looked over at Dad for a brief moment before grasping Mr. Porter’s massive member and began to lick up the shaft. Mistress kept encouraging her with gentle, but menacing stokes and swishes of her crop. Mom then wrapped her lips around the large dick and began pumping her head up and down. She started to really get into it.

“Tell us what you like,” Mistress leaned down and whispered to her.

Breathing deeply and lustfully as she pulled her head off of the large member, Mom glanced up and gushed, “Oh, I love sucking cocks!” She instantly plunged her face back down into Mr. Porter’s lap and continued to blow him with vigor and enthusiasm while beginning to moan and groan. Unprompted, she licked up his shaft a couple of times, looked him in the eye and said, “Mmmm, this is a beautiful dick! I love it! I want it!” Again, she gobbled it back up and started slobbering all over the tan length and girth of his rock hard cock, slurping and sucking all the while.

Mistress gave her a couple of quick taps with the crop. “Alright, move on to the next one,” she guided.

Seeming to find her stride, Mom eagerly crawled over to Brandon’s lap, her large breasts bouncing and swinging with the rhythm of her motions, and started sucking him into her mouth and slathering her tongue all over him. Her slurping and licking became louder and even more enthusiastic as she bobbed her face down into his crotch and gave him the blowjob of a lifetime.

The sympathy within me started to slip as I could see she was beginning to enjoy herself. In fact, I began to admire her skills with a cock in her mouth as Brandon twitched and moaned in helpless pleasure at her ministrations.

“What else do you like Mom,” Mistress cooed?

“Mmmmm…slurp… I love being fucked,” she replied before continuing to blow him.

“Oh good,” Mistress said. “Well, go ahead and move onto the next one before you give that poor boy a heart attack.”

Practically jumping out from between Brandon’s legs, Mom quickly scrambled to George and gobbled his cock. He was already hard from the sight of this mature woman blowing the previous two, so she just got his cock well lubricated with her spit before shoving him completely into her throat. I could actually see the area of her upper neck where his cock was causing her throat to expand to accept his girth.

“Wow Mom, you are a real slut,” commented Mistress.

Pulling her face off George for a moment, she replied, “Oh I love cocks. Will you fuck me with this one later? I love it when I get fucked rough!” Strings of spit ran from her mouth to his rod as she spoke through heavy breaths before shoving it back home while staring up at him.

George was in utter heaven and groaned out his appreciation for her efforts, closing his eyes and pressing his pelvis forward, grinding his sex into her face.

“Alright you dirty slut, get the next cock hard and ready,” Mistress commanded.

A tangible tension rose in the room as everything else fell silent. Luke was the next guy in line. Mom gave George one last slurpy suck before jumping out from between his legs and toward the next dick she saw. She glanced up to see Luke staring back at her and, for perhaps the first time all night, she recognized her son sitting with his erect penis held out for her while he ogled her sensuous body. She froze in her tracks and it looked like she almost stopped breathing, unable to pull her eyes away from Luke staring back at her. For a good two minutes, the whole living room stood still. The only things moving were Mistress’s crop swinging back and forth and Luke’s face going from wonder to clearly enjoying the uncomfortableness of Mom at her current predicament.

Luke, growing impatient, whined, “C’mon Mom, what’s the matter? What about all of that liking it rough and loving to suck cocks?”

“But…but…you’re my son,” she whispered.

SLAP! The crop whipped across the pale globe of her ass. “What does that matter,” Mistress demanded. “I told you to suck him!”

“Yeah Mom, suck my dick,” Luke added.

Mom winced at the crop and glanced around as if pleading for help. She whispered sharply to Dad, “Dan, do something.” Dad, being his big gentle self, looked at her with complete and utter sympathy, but he had already been cast under Mistress’s trap and he just shrugged weakly. Her eyes settled on me for a moment, almost begging me to convince my younger brother and sister to stop. Little did she know, that Dad and I were both just as much Chelsea’s bitches as she was; we had both already sucked Luke’s dick and much more. She was just lucky she hadn’t been made to fuck the dog yet. I gave her my best sympathy shrug and ‘go ahead’ sort of look I could. There was no other way out of it for her; she had to blow my brother and she’d probably have to do much worse by the end of the night.

She didn’t seem convinced, so I went mouthed to her, “Just do it. It’s okay!”

This seemed to do the trick as she took a deep breath, cast another long look around the room and advanced toward Luke and his jutting member. As she tentatively set her hands on his thighs, she made eye contact with him again which was a mistake. She paused again and started to back away shaking her head.

SMACK! CRACK! SLAP!

“C’mon Mom, suck his cock,” Mistress demanded, continuing to brandish the slim leather weapon. The sting of the crop drove her forward as she groveled into Luke’s crotch and lower abdomen.

SNAP!

“Not his stomach! His cock,” she railed.

Desperately, mom lifted herself, grabbed Luke’s dick and shoved it into her mouth as quickly as she could. Gagging and garbling on it, she shoved it as deep as it would go.

Luke grabbed her hair and began to control the tempo, thrusting himself powerfully into her throat as he drove his length past the resistance in her gullet.

“That’s better,” Mistress cooed while giving her several more little love taps on her now reddening ass cheeks.

I was back to feeling really sorry for Mom given all this rough treatment, but then she shifted to allow Luke more access to her throat and, as she did so, her back arched and her ass rose while I found myself staring straight at her pussy. The smooth, shaven lips that bore me, Chelsea, and Luke into this world were absolutely glistening from her arousal. She was being turned on by sucking her son’s dick and being dominated by her daughter! I watched in amazement as she pushed past the taboo act she was committing and truly began to enjoy the hard member in her mouth. My mother was truly a sexual inspiration.

Mr. Porter suddenly pulled his massive frame off of the couch and laid down. “Alright, as hot as this is, I want to fuck that pussy.” Continuing to arrange himself in the middle of the living room floor causing Dad to scoot to the side, he added, “Get your hot ass over here bitch!”

Mom glanced over while keeping her mouth on Luke’s cock, then looked up to Mistress for direction. She simply nodded, so Mom pulled off of Luke, glanced at Dad before crawling over and throwing her leg over Mr. Porter’s abdomen. She arched her back, reaching around behind her to grab his colossal organ and began to lower herself toward him. His pure size caused him to stall at her entrance as she strained and wiggled to get him comfortably inside.

Completely mesmerized, but desperately wanting a better view, I scooted across the floor until I was behind Dad, looking up between her legs. I had never witnessed anyone else have sex barring my Dad getting fucked and the quiet couple in the corner, but I was slightly preoccupied at that time.

I watched in fascination as her arched her back even further trying to put pressure at their union. Slowly, her lips began to part, allowing his head to march just inside before seeming to hand again. He reached up and pinched her nipples sharply. She threw her head back in a pleasurable squeal and I saw his dick suddenly sink a couple of inches into her before continuing to advance at a much slower pace. After at least ten seconds, she was fully impaled on him and she began to gyrate her hips, moaning her pleasure out as her clit ground into his pubic bone. The tilting and swaying of the round orbs of her ass was hypnotizing and every single person in the room was transfixed by her pole dancing of sorts.

Putting her hands down on his chest, she began to pump herself up and down onto his engorged shaft. Watching her lips pull against his skin as she rose and gobble him up on the way back down caused my nipples to harden and me to pinch my legs together. My mother was truly a woman with expertise in love making.

The whole environment was transformed, however, when Luke stood up and pushed her further over until her breasts her on Mr. Porter’s sweaty, barrel chest covered in a carpet of matted, grey hair.

“You want another cock,” he asked?

She hesitated again, glancing back at her son with a strange look of fear and uncertainty; not the same lustful confidence she had just exhibited in her sexual display riding Mr. Porter’s dick.

Luke swatted her ass causing her whole body to giggle slightly. “Tell me you want it.” She didn’t immediately respond, but I could see fluid leaking around the girth of the shaft in her pussy as he swatted her again.

“Ugh…God I want it,” she gave in. “Stick that sexy cock in my ass Luke.”

“Beg me for it,” he insisted as he lined himself up and pulled her cheeks apart.

“Yes…yes…put it in me,” she whined. “Give it to me Luke!” My mouth practically fell open as Mom completely gave herself over to the pleasure she wanted deep down. It seemed that all of the taboo and hesitation that had buried the kinky desires inside her were driven out by all of the domination and punishment.

He kept teasing her for a moment as she thrust herself back toward him.

“Please, I want your dick in my ass. C’mon Luke. I need another cock inside me,” she begged.

Pressing the head slightly against her puckered hole, he allowed her to push back against him, but only enough to barely to spread her sphincter slightly.

“No…deep,” she whined again as she continued to squirm as far back as Mr. Porter’s cock would allow. “I want it all. Shove it in me. Fuck me Luke! Fuck me!”

Grinning broadly, Luke obliged and rammed forward. Soon, I was watching both cocks piston in and out of her ass and vagina with incredible pace and aggression while she moaned, squealed, groaned, and screamed out her delight.

My loins were practically on fire from watching the whole the whole sexual scene before me. I have to admit, I was kind of jealous of my mom right then. Seeing her orgasm again as she was fucked in both holes while her nipples were pinched and twisted and her ass spanked to a bright red caused me to begin lightly stroking myself and wishing two of the other guys would do the same to me.

“George, come here,” Luke called. “Fuck her ass while I give her a taste of it.”

Happily, George took Luke’s place and began ramming his cock into my Mom’s rectum while Luke shoved his dick into her throat straight from her ass.

I thought about complaining and asking about me when Mistress told Dad to assume the position and began fucking him in the ass. Soon Brandon joined the fun and had my dad sucking his rod. The other couple still sat in the far corner. The guy had a raging hard on watching everything and the girl seemed intrigued, but not ready to join anything yet herself.

As I continued to watch everyone swap positions on my parents, alternately fucking her ass then his mouth or his ass then hers, I lay off to the side, naked and horny as all hell, but unable to attract the attention that I wanted; no needed.

I needed to be filled and fucked, but no one seemed to want me at the moment.
Old 07-07-2015, 05:46 PM   #11
whats-mine-is-urs

Keep going! This is awesome! Makes me soon horny just reading it!

im home alone during working hours until 8th of may.

No toys just house hold objects but do have an electric toothbrush. I'm horny right now so kik me.

I am currently looking for a strict mistress to control my every day in either a long or short term relationship.

Kik:whatsmineisur
whats-mine-is-urs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2015, 04:27 AM   #12
vicboy

Defiantly want more of this story. Keep writing

Unowned Slave

Being told what to do, pictures

Dislike: pee

Limits: scat, diapers, blood ,family

Kik: vicboy1
vicboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2015, 12:58 AM   #13
mister karma

there should be more stories like this that are different to the other boring stories here but theirs not enough people writing them.

I challenge people to use their imagination and wright a story themselves.

Last edited by mister karma; 07-19-2015 at 01:02 AM.
mister karma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 09:02 PM   #14
whats-mine-is-urs

Please continue this is great

im home alone during working hours until 8th of may.

No toys just house hold objects but do have an electric toothbrush. I'm horny right now so kik me.

I am currently looking for a strict mistress to control my every day in either a long or short term relationship.

Kik:whatsmineisur
whats-mine-is-urs is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk