Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-17-2008, 12:43 PM   #61
erick92
Distinguished Member

My lord this story is so awesome! I have to say it is *the* best story in this forum.

23/M/USA
erick92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 12:48 PM   #62
legoguy314
Account Banned

i second that, amazing job.

check out my collection of messy dares at
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=15599
My limits are no public, no family, no anal, poop and pee are okay as long as im not drinking it in large amounts)

18 male u.s
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] and no shes not naked
legoguy314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 01:01 PM   #63
Dare861
getDare Sweetheart

I approve of this story, and grant it my seal.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	seal-face.jpg
Views:	477
Size:	64.0 KB
ID:	183  

Meow.
Dare861 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2008, 11:55 AM   #64
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

Well, I'm back with the next thrilling installment of Sisters Sleepover TorD, but before that I'd like to thank everyone yet again for all the feedback, support and reputation I have received... not to mention the 'seal of approval' (cheers daredude861) !
I know that I say this before each part, but it really does help spur the writers on when readers take the time to give them credit for their work.

Anyway, without further ado...

Part XIII

Both Ed and I spent quite some time just looking at, and admiring, the bodies of these four girls standing naked in front of us with their hands on their heads. Sure, both me and Ed were also naked, and sporting erections, but that fact paled into insignificance now that we were in control of both the situation and the girls.

Ed then went over to the girls and encouraged me to follow. He reminded the girls that we were in complete control of them, and added, “but for now, I just want you to keep your hands on your heads whilst we feel your bodies.”

Ed started feeling my sister’s body, running his hands all over her breasts, ass and pubic area. I followed his lead, and began feeling Jo up. I was amazed just how smooth her skin felt under my touch. Although her breasts didn’t show much form of development, as I ran my hands over her chest I could feel the small mounds underneath.

I lowered my hands and stroked below her belly button, and continued the downward motion until I was stroking her slit. I was really turned on by now, and slid my finger just ever so slightly into her, making her gasp slightly and bite her lower lip. I didn’t want to push this approach too soon, so I ran my finger back up her body.

As Ed moved onto Claire, I moved across and began touching Bex. Although I had given her oral sex earlier in the evening, this strangely seemed so much more erotic. Again, I concentrated on the parts of her body that only the people she would be closest too would ever get to feel. As I moved my fingers around her slit, I noticed how wet she was, and this made me happy knowing that she was actually turned on by all of this.

Ed moved over and began touching Bex at the same time that I was, and even though my finger was only just inside her, I could feel her muscles contract as she was even more turned on by being felt up by two guys. Despite this, I moved onto Claire.

Claire was oldest and most developed of the girls, and I really took this chance to feel her breasts. Prior to tonight, my sexual activity was extremely limited, and most of the girls that I had seen had been between the covers of my magazines or on internet pages. To actually be able to feel almost fully developed breasts was amazing. I held them, softly squeezed them and stroked the nipple, that was already perked.
As with the others, I also took this time to feel between the girls legs, and again Claire was also very wet down there.

By now, Ed had moved onto Jo at the far end, and I stepped away from Claire to move onto the next girl. It was then that it hit me that the next in line was Sarah… my sister. I hesitated, wondering if I should go ahead with this… if I could go ahead with this. I had fantasised about her before, and now I had seen her naked. Actually touching her – intimately – was taking this game to a new level.
I looked at her, as if for approval, but she remained motionless. I glanced at the other girls, and they were looking back at me wondering if I would do it.
So many thoughts were going through my mind, but the most predominant thought was all the stuff that she had made me do earlier in this game.
I took another step towards her, and she still did not move. I slowly moved my hands towards her body – I had decided that if she had protested I would stop, but she did not. As my hands made contact, she took a sharp breath of air as if my hands were icy cold. They were not of course – in fact after the past few minutes of touching the other girls, my hands were positively warm and clammy, with a slight covering of juices from the others.
I ran my hands over her breasts first, looking directly in her eyes. She still showed no emotion as I gently squeezed and rubbed her nipples. I moved my hands to the sides of her body and held her for a moment, before running my hands down the contours of her body onto her ass cheeks. From there, I moved them behind her, feeling the crack of her ass, before returning my hands back to the side of her body.
Then, ever so slowly, I moved them towards her pubic area, her most private and sensual area. Still she made no protest, so just to be sure I whispered to her, “Are you ok ?”
She nodded, still emotionless, so I continued my journey and ran my fingers through her patch of pubic hair. I then moved them downward and along her slit. As with the other girls, Sarah was also very wet. I continued stroking for a short time, then started to slide my finger inside her. With the other girls, I had stopped just inside of them, yet for some unknown reason I pushed deeper into my sister. Again she took a deep breath of air as I continued sliding my finger in as far as it would, and then I just held it there.
I had a strong feeling as I held my finger inside my sister – part of it was sexual, yet I had felt that with Jo, Bex and Claire also, but the strongest feeling I had at that moment was a feeling of overwhelming power.
This night would come and go, and would never be talked about outside of this group, yet the knowledge of knowing this position that me and my sister were in now, with me probing her most sensitive area would live with us both for the rest of our lives.
As I thought about this, Ed coughed to catch my attention. He had now finished with Jo, and was just waiting for me to continue. All the other girls eyes were on us too, and as I looked up at Sarah again, we both blushed profusely. I quickly withdrew my finger, causing Sarah to gasp once more.

Ed wiped his fingers across his chest, leaving a shiny residue as he said to the girls, “Well, I hope that you enjoyed that as much as we did.”
Ed then turned to me and asked what we should do next. I suggested, “As we are both bald down there, I guess that they wouldn’t mind us asking them to shave too !”
Bex looked relieved at this request, as of course she was already bald so would escape this humiliation. Ed, on the other hand, looked pleased at my suggestion, although he added, “We could always get them to wax it off !”

“No way,” said Sarah, finally showing some emotion, “and besides, where would you get wax from at this time of night ? I sure as hell haven’t got any !”
“Razor it is then.” Ed replied, with a grin.

There was already shaving equipment in the room from earlier, as both Ed and I had to shave our pubes off. I did the girls the courtesy, however, of getting some clean water as the current bowl had a lot of hair floating in it. And, to prove that I was actually a nice guy, I even made the water warm – unlike the cold water that they shaved me with.
I went and got a new packet of safety razors from my cupboard, as the previous one was quite blunt by now.
“I have an idea,” said Ed. “To speed things up, I’ll shave Claire, Steve can shave Jo and, as she doesn’t need shaving, Bex can shave Sarah !”

I liked his thinking, and even Bex didn’t seem to mind. She lowered her hands from her head and shook her arms to get some blood flowing again – there’s not a lot worse than shaving with a dead arm !!

To their credit, none of the girls protested as we passed the shaving foam around and began rubbing it into their pubic area. I made sure that I rubbed it into Jo’s light growth very well, then glanced across to see Bex giving my sister an equal amount of attention.

Soon, all the girls – like me and Ed – were totally bald around their private areas. It was amazing how much younger they looked! The girls still had some shaving foam remaining where their pubic hair had been minutes before, and around the tops of their legs. I was about to get some fresh water, when Ed said to the girls just two words… “Shower time !”, and he began to motion them upstairs to the bathroom…

TO BE CONTINUED…
ShinyDemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2008, 01:29 PM   #65
erick92
Distinguished Member

Wow... This story turns me on sooo much! I love where this is going!!

23/M/USA
Old 07-19-2008, 09:42 PM   #66
NYDude

Send a message via AIM to NYDude Send a message via Yahoo to NYDude

Ha! great man really really great keep up the good work!
NYDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2008, 11:49 PM   #67
starbucks95905

Great part! Keep it going!

I don't do cam2cam for two reasons:
1. I use a Mac, nobody gives webcam support to Mac users on anything but Skype.
2. There's no reason to see me on webcam.

Also, I am not giving you my contact info unless I know you well. I am also not going to be a dare master as of yet.

Any requests for such will be ignored.
starbucks95905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 09:07 PM   #68
Closson

Please post more I love the story so much!
Closson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 11:46 PM   #69
erick92
Distinguished Member

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Closson View Post
Please post more I love the story so much!
Aye, its amazing!

23/M/USA
Old 07-21-2008, 07:25 AM   #70
garbonzo222

amazing...can't wait to hear the next part
Old 07-22-2008, 10:14 AM   #71
~freddy~

Fab story keep it up mate

5 Star
~freddy~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 10:57 AM   #72
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

As always, thanks for all the support and messages. It's been a few days since my last update, but it takes time to come up with the storyline and write this - I'm sure you'll agree it's worth the wait.
Just a warning that this part contains a really bad pun (but it is sort of relevant to the story !).
Enjoy...

PART XIV

(a.k.a. Part 14)

It was quite a strange experience as I stood there naked, watching naked Ed ushering my naked sister and her three naked friends up the stairs. This was through the rooms where I had grown up most of my life with my family, so to now have a group of us running around the place naked seemed somewhat unusual.
Nevertheless, I followed the convoy of bare flesh up the stairs into the bathroom. Although both I and Ed had won the right to be the girls masters for the rest of the night, it was clear that Ed was the one in charge.

We entered the bathroom, which was a fair size room with both a large bath, a toilet and a shower unit with a clear glass screen, but for now the group of girls just stood in the middle of the room. Ed explained to the girls what was going to happen…

“Ok girls, the shower is only big enough for two of you at once, so I’ll let you decide which two go in first. You must wash each other… thoroughly. You will not be allowed to wash or touch your own bodies. Whilst the two of you are showering, to stop the others getting bored, they can suck our dicks. After three minutes sucking time, the two sucking us will swap over. After another three minutes have passed, the girls in the shower will swap places and suck our dicks, whilst the other two get in the shower and wash each other. This carries on until we have both me and Steve have cum, and if you’re lucky enough to have our dicks in your mouth when we cum, you must swallow! Understood ?”
“Not really”, I thought to myself, and had to really concentrate on what had just been said before I could work it out – but I guess it didn’t really matter. All that mattered was that we were going to get our dicks sucked, whilst watching these hot girls wash each other in the shower !! What could be better than that, I asked myself.
The girls also looked a bit confused by what Ed had said, but that was probably down to the alcohol that had taken effect. However the girls all nodded.

The girls discussed amongst themselves who would shower first, and who would be on sucking duty. I overheard my sister saying that whoever sucked us first would have less chance of swallowing cum, and although she really didn’t want to suck of her own brother, she really, REALLY didn’t want me to cum in her mouth. With some sense to her thinking, she insisted on sucking first. Jo also wanted to suck first, but she actually looked quite keen, so both Bex and Claire agreed to shower by default.

Claire turned on the shower so that it was warm, and I gave Bex a bottle of shower gel for them to use.
As they stepped into the shower, Jo knelt down in front of me, whilst my sister knelt in front of Ed.
“Time starts… now” said Ed, looking at the big analogue clock hanging on the wall.
As the warm water began to trickle down Bex and Claire’s hot, nubile bodies, Jo leant forward and took my dick in her mouth. The feeling was amazing from the start, as she ran her tongue over my head. Then she slowly began a soft, sucking motion. I was amazed that a girl this young was so professional at this !
I glanced over at Ed, who was being worked upon by my sister, Sarah. She had started by holding Ed’s dick, whilst licking the length of his shaft from base to tip.
I was wondering how long I could last, given the situation that we were in. Of course, the fact that I had already cum about an hour earlier reassured me that I would be ok for a short time at least.
Claire and Bex had decided between themselves that it would be easier to take it in turns to wash each other, and at this moment in time Claire was rubbing the shower gel into Bex’s breasts.
Although the shower unit was fairly large, it was not designed for two people at once, and therefore the girls were very close – much to my delight !

I was enjoying myself so much, I hardly noticed Ed call time. It was only when Jo stopped sucking me that I realised. Jo shuffled across to Ed, whilst my sister moved over to me. She gave me a look that said “Don’t you dare cum in my mouth”, although she didn’t say a word. Instead she began licking my cock in the same way that she had Ed’s.
Claire had began rubbing the shower gel into Bex’s pussy area, and Bex was clearly enjoying the sensation. She was pressing against the walls with both arms, holding her upright.
I noticed that Ed was looking across to me, smiling. He indicated to my sister, who was now bobbing her head up and down my dick, taking almost the whole length of it. I knew how good it felt, but seeing her acting like she was enjoying it made it feel even better. Again, I felt that overwhelming sense of power, knowing that I was in control of my sister in such an intimate way, and this memory would stay with us both for the rest of our lives… although probably never spoken about. I also had a contradicting feeling, knowing how wrong this was, like the angel and the devil on my shoulders. In the end, the devil side won the argument.

Again, Ed called time, indicating for the girls to swap places.
Bex looked disappointed as Claire stopped washing her intimately. Also, because of the very limited time, Claire had not been washed – although all the shaving foam that remained on her crotch had disappeared with the water.
The girls stepped out of the shower, and approached us whilst Sarah and Jo stepped into the shower.
I hadn’t noticed how cold the air was tonight – I had been in a how sweat for most of it – but it became apparent as Claire and Bex got closer. The two of them had both come up in goose bumps and their nipples were erect.
They both looked so sexy as the water dripped from their naked bodies. Claire knelt in front of me, taking my cock into her mouth, whilst Bex treated Ed in a similar fashion.

The sight of the two new girls washing each other in the shower, along with the sucking sensation on my cock was intense. I had never, in my short life so far, experienced highs anywhere near this good.
As Jo washed Sarah’s groin region, I was fairly sure I had seen her slip a finger inside her. This was reiterated by Sarah’s quick, guilty glance across to us to see if we had noticed. I had, and I’m sure that she knew that. She gently turned Jo around and began washing her back.
I could feel the pressure in my balls increasing, but at this point Ed reluctantly called for the switch. I was guessing that he was nearing climax, even though he had cum much more recently than I had (and that was in my mouth !).
The girls swapped over, and Claire began sucking the head of my dick, whilst caressing my balls with her hand. This added to the pleasure immensely, and felt amazing.
I glanced at Sarah and Jo in the shower, and Jo had turned around again and was rubbing the gel into my sister’s chest. Sarah was looking at me, and the way that Claire was fondling my balls.
This was amazing, and time around us seemed to stand still as I focused on the feelings surging through my body. But yet again the feeling was interrupted by Ed calling time.
Sarah and Jo got out of the shower, whilst Claire and Bex returned.
This time Claire was the subject of a thorough and sensual rub down, as Bex quickly generated a large amount of lather from the gel.
Jo and Sarah hesitated slightly. Sarah was beginning to realise that her plan of sucking us first had not worked as anticipated, and there was a good chance that either one, or both of them would end up swallowing cum before this round was over.
She shivered slightly, but I was unsure if that was due to the cold air passing over her body, or the thought of us cumming in her mouth.
Weighing up the odds again, she decided that the odds were in favour of us cumming in the next three minutes, so with that in mind she chose to suck Ed.
Jo took up her place in front of me and knelt down. She had also noticed the way that Claire had caressed me previously, and simulated the action as she sucked me.
I watched the girls in the shower again as Bex washed Claire. The view was beginning to become limited due to the steam which had been building steadily for the past twelve minutes, but I could still see the erotic sight of Bex rubbing Claire.
“Fuck !” Ed screamed. The horrible image of Ed standing there with a bloody stump where his dick had once been, and the aforementioned bloody dick hanging from my sister’s mouth sprang into my mind. “Fuck, yessss, I’m coming…” he said loudly, to clarify the situation, and put my mind at rest.
I looked down and saw my sister with virtually the whole of Ed’s cock in her mouth, swallowing and frantically trying not to gag.
It was a really hot scene, but Ed screaming like that had temporarily shaken me up. Jo increased her sucking, and began pumping the base of my shaft with her other hand in an effort to make me cum… but it was too late. As soon as Ed had regained his composure, he said it was time to swap.
My sister pulled backwards, and Ed’s dick dropped from her mouth. Although it was still fairly large, it drooped downward towards the floor.
Sarah wiped her mouth as a slight splattering of Ed’s cum had escaped, despite her best efforts.
“Come on, swap over… I’ve still got cum dripping out, and I’m sure that Jo would like some too.” Ed said.

Jo went across and began to lick Ed’s flaccid dick. Sarah looked at Ed, then reluctantly came over to me. She knelt down, and for the second time in the past quarter of an hour put my penis in her mouth.
Whereas before she put some effort into this, now that I was closer she just gently sucked.
I was glanced at the clock, and was sure that the second hand was moving slower than it should have been.
Yet again I had so many different emotions and feelings flying around in my head – the fact that my sister was naked… the fact that I was naked… the fact that she had my cock in her mouth…
The dark sense of power that had filled my earlier came back, and asked the question if I dared cum in her mouth… to have my own seed in my own sister. The dark power went on to ask… “with all this in your mind… can you hold it back for another two and a half minutes ?”
And like giving a helpful push to someone standing on a cliff edge contemplating suicide, I was pushed over the edge.
My balls erupted, sending molten cum into my sisters mouth. She sensed it coming and went to pull away, but a split second too late. My first shot hit the back of her throat, whilst the second must have hit the roof of her mouth.
By the third ejection, my sister had pulled back enough so that my dick was out of her mouth, but directly in front of her face. This resulted in a jet of hot cum hitting the side of her nose.
The latter spurts ended up on her chest and knees as she leant back to try and avoid further contact.

I was totally spent ! I had to steady myself as my legs had turned to jelly. My sister remained in her reclined position, taking in what had just happened to her.

Ed, despite getting off just a few minutes earlier, did not look happy.

“You broke the rules… and you will be punished ! You should have swallowed it all !” He said to Sarah in a stern voice. “That will be later. But I think for now, we all need a few minutes to recover,” he said in a much more pleasant voice, looking at me. He could see that I was quite literally… over-cum !
“Girls, you can continue to shower, and make yourselves nice and clean for my next command.” He said with a grin.

TO BE CONTINUED…
ShinyDemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 12:56 PM   #73
starbucks95905

Another great part! I can't wait for the next part.

I don't do cam2cam for two reasons:
1. I use a Mac, nobody gives webcam support to Mac users on anything but Skype.
2. There's no reason to see me on webcam.

Also, I am not giving you my contact info unless I know you well. I am also not going to be a dare master as of yet.

Any requests for such will be ignored.
starbucks95905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 01:48 PM   #74
Dice7
getDare Addict

Love the concept of the story..but why did you make the participants so young? Bit weird to read and jack off to, so have to pretend they are all older lol.

Unsure: pee, anal, pic/audio proof, dildo sucking/swallow

Dislikes:light crossdress, edging/denial, extreme humiliation, full public, mild ass2mouth, ball torture

Limits: Diapers, scat, full cross dress, pics/videos that identify me
PM/KIK DARES https://bit.ly/2X8Od9N
https://bit.ly/3AxE70x
Dice7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 06:40 PM   #75
tilly07
Account Banned

More that all I can say!
tilly07 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk