Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 10-10-2016, 05:00 PM   #1
sexyandiloveit

Default Short Stories

The Meadow

----
As the drive continued we reach a large park early in the morning we are the first ones in the parking lot.

You are wearing some good hiking shoes, cut off jeans and a white t-shirt. I pull out a large pair of scissors from my back pack and grab your white and blue flannel shirt. I than cut off the sleeves and remove the top 3 buttons from the top. I tell you to remove the white t-shirt and put this on. You go ahead and do as your told not asking any questions.* With out the buttons it clearly exposes your pink and white polka-dot bra and your breasts are clearly on display for me.

We walk for a good 20 mins until I see a clearing in a meadow. We duck throw the trees and I bring you to the middle of it. I remove a large blanket. Take off your shoes and stand in the center.

I go behind you and with both hands and I un-snap your pants. With my fingers in your shorts can feel your cotton panties on my fingers. I slowly remove your shorts and have them fall to the ground.
I come around you. Starting at the top your chest the back sides of my hand run down along your cleavage to the first available button.* I un-clasp the next 3 and pull you closer to be slowly pushing the shirt off your shoulder. It falls down and I remove it completely.

I stand back and look at my prize almost bearing all. Just in your matching bra and panties.

I walk behind you and un-clasp your bra. I brush the straps off your shoulders and let it fall to the ground.

This whole time you are silent and waiting for me to take you.

I take my hands and slightly grab your butt before slipping my fingers down the front of your panties.
My fingers continue downward. I can feel your smoothness on my fingers. With two fingers I press down and easily slip in because you are aroused and you are wet. I push down as I kiss the back of your neck. You give out a heavy exhale as you accept me in. I blow down your neck and whisper "Do you want me to make you cum, out in the middle of this meadow?"

You close your eyes "Please Sir make me cum!"
Than lay down on you back.
I take both hands on your hips and remove your panties, you pussy glistening in the sun.

I bring my face in between your legs and gently touch my lips on your labia. You bring your hands up above your head and your knees up as my tongue lightly searches out the spot where you lips folds together.* With patients I lick your clit as it starts to swell. You take one hand and place it above the back of my neck. You start to arch your back as the build up increases. You start to moan as I continue to fixate on your clit. Than almost without notice your body starts to quiver and I insert two fingers deep inside. I curl my fingers up searching out the spot that helps you release.

It's only a matter of time before you let go and enjoy the last part of a fantastically awesome orgasm.
Limits: full public, family/friends, anything with scat or pee, blood, enema, permanent, noisy, food, webcam, pics

Last edited by sexyandiloveit; 10-11-2016 at 01:05 PM.
sexyandiloveit is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sexyandiloveit for this post:
Old 10-10-2016, 10:49 PM   #2
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

This is a good start off for this thread.
Likes: Age play, rules, hypnosis, punishments, verbal humiliation, diapers, condescending language, being made to feel dumb, chastity, hidden public, predicaments, being made to prove im not a "big girl"
My Rules
Pm Dares
sexualfeelings is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk