Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 10-04-2016, 01:07 PM   #16
wedgieslave62

Any update on when the next chapter will be out

M-20-straight
wedgieslave62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2017, 08:29 PM   #17
MikeKawkIzBig

Hey everyone, sorry about the long wait for the next part. I've decided to give some of the characters names so that I don't need to write "my friend's sister" or "my friend's sisters friend". So "my friend's sister" will now have the name "Amber" and her friend will have the name "Chloe".

PART 4: Chloe is just as bad

After turning to see the person who grabbed my naked ass I realised that Amber had invited one of her close friends from her gymnastics team, Chloe, over to no doubt humiliate me more. Chloe has a very similar body shape to Amber expect Ambers has a bigger ass and Chloe has bigger tits. Still covering myself I turn back to Amber and say "You said you wouldn't show anyone those pictures as long as I did what you said!". She looks at me and laughs, "I didn't show her anything honey, she just happened to be over here when you decided to also come over and strip naked in my backyard like the horny boy you are. It's your fault that Chloe saw you naked, you stripped right in front of her." As she says this she rubs her hand up and down my arm. "I didn't know that she was here" I reply as my face starts to go red. "Sorry babe, not my fault" Amber adds. "What's this about pictures I hear?" Chloe says as she steps forward and stands next to me. She looks at Amber, Amber then points at me and says "Ask him". Chloe turns to me and tries to look me in the eyes but I don't look at her. "Are these pics of you babe?" She asks as she places her left hand on my ass and her right hand on my hands that were covering my cock and balls. She starts to alternate between squeezing my ass cheeks and rubbing them. Amber then gets out her phone and takes another pic of my naked covering myself, but in this photo you can see a hand from someone else (Chloe) on top of mine that are covering my privates and also another hand reaching behind me. Amber takes it in a way that doesn't show Chloe except for her arms and hands. "Another one for the collection." Amber says with a smile. "Oops did I just say collection?" She adds with another cheeky smile. Chloe gasps "So there are pics?" She says with excitement. "Can I please see them? Are they as hot as what you did outside? Do they show of your cock? Is it big or small I couldn't really tell while you were outside?" She bombards me with questions that I don't answer. She then moves closer and presses her tits against my arm. "Maybe I'll just have to check" she says as she quickly slips her hand in between mine and grabs a hold of my hard cock. I gasp as she grabs it. "Mmmm oh wow this feels so big and thick. It also seems like I've turned you on big boy, you are as hard as a rock" she laughs. "I've seen you naked and I've felt your cock, why would me seeing pictures be any worse?" I once again don't respond. She then asks "Have I not seen enough? Well ok then you asked for this." She says with a smile. Taken back by what Chloe said she gets the upper hand and quickly runs around in front of me, drops to her knees and uses both of her hands to pull mine away. As she does this she leaves me completely exposed to her with my hands in hers pulled to my sides, my cock pointing at the roof and my balls hanging down. All of this at eye level to her. "Oh wow baby you are really packing!" She says. "It's the biggest cock I've seen" Amber adds. "Me too" says Chloe. After saying that she let's go of my left hand with her right hand and quickly grabs my balls. I gasp as she squeezes them and my cock twitches. I finally decide I want the humiliation to stop and concede to her and say "Ok fine, Amber show her the pics." "Thank you" says Chloe as she lets go of my balls and stands up. But to my surprise she quickly grabs my hard cock by the shaft and pulls me along by it towards Amber. I then hear a "ding" noise that sounded like the end of a video being filmed. I look up at Amber and she has her phone pointed towards me with Chloe holding me by my cock. "Oops, forgot to put it on silent." Amber says with a smile.

Limits :Showing face, eating anything, poo, social suicide, family

Kik: mkawk

Check out my continuation of "My Friends Little Sister Dominated Me" Any feedback would be appreciated.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=271634
MikeKawkIzBig is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to MikeKawkIzBig for this post:
Old 06-25-2023, 01:26 PM   #18
JustMeBeingMe123

will there be a part 5?

Add to my calendar (please read all below before adding): https://teamup.com/ksy7np143gfxxpo5io

Only Ballet/Gymnastics, Leotards/tights, dares please

Dislikes: pain, wax, toothpaste, excessive spanking, writing lines, thongs, corner time, clothespins

Limits: public, pictures, videos, scat, piss
JustMeBeingMe123 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail, humiliation, leotard, nude, submission