Old 12-01-2013, 07:39 PM   #31
TurtleMan76

Default Chapter 15:

Chapter 15:

Finally that long day of school was over and I started driving home. School let out at 1:50, so I would be home in 10 minutes. Giving me an hour and a half to finish my homework before I had to leave for Clarie's. I was having issues concentrating on it, fearing what would happen when I got there. About an hour in I realized I was still wearing the bikini under my clothes.

I wasn't sure if could take it off or not. I really wanted to change, but what if I wasn't supposed to. I decided it really wasn’t that big of a deal, because who knows what I would be wearing, if I would be wearing anything at Claries’. Besides, id rather wear the bikini then those awful “Adorable panties”. Finally 3:30 rolled around, and that sinking feeling in my stomach came back.

I got in my car, and started driving to Claries. Once I made it there I saw two cars, her Audi and a Mazda 3. I was a bit worried when I saw that, I was really hopping that would be Lindsey or Amy’s ride. I looked at the clock, and I was right on time, which was a huge relief. I didn't know what they might do to me if I was late.

When I rang the doorbell, Lindsey opened the door, standing in her cheerleading uniform, her face then lit up with excitement. “Guys he’s here” she yelled. A few seconds later Claire and Amy walked in, also wearing their cheering uniforms. I actually was a little turned on at the sight of three young attractive girls, wearing miniskirts non the less.

“I’m glad you could make it today, were going to discuss the remainder of your junior year today” said Claire with that dirty smile. I kicked off my shoes and put them by the door, and we all walked upstairs to claries’ room. Claire pulled out her desk chair and motioned for me to sit in it. I sat down, with my leg now shaking out of fear of what was yet to come.

“So heres the deal, we own you for the rest of this school year. We have videos of you dancing like a stripper in women’s underwear, pleasuring yourself with a dildo in the ass, and who could forget your lil fashion show” said Claire. All of those memories played through my head, and I realized how much they had on me.

“We would hate to have to show anyone these videos, and I’m sure you feel the same way, don’t you”. “Yes, I would hate that”. I said meekly. “All right then, you will do whatever we say for the remainder of the school year, and if you do, when we graduate, we won’t care for you anymore”. Said Claire. “Yea we’ll be partying in college!” screamed Amy.

“Yea Nicky, you only have to deal with this until we graduate”. This was somewhat of a relief to hear, I’m and they have jobs, cheering, and college to worry about, so it couldn’t be that bad. “However, The longer this goes on, the more things we have on you. So we get to have more fun with you” said Claire. All the girls were laughing now, and I was getting scared.

“So here’s how this is going to work, obviously you wont be able to come here every day, and whenever I want. I understand that, people are busy. So in the event you cannot come over when I ask you, you must give me notice, and you will have to make up the lost time. These responsibilities could be sending pictures, bringing us food, or your tasks will just be harder the next
time you come over” said Claire.

“Claire why don’t you tell him what happens if he doesn’t listen, or fails to complete tasks.” Said Lindsey. “Ahh great idea said Claire” now walking into her closet. She then pulled out that box where the dildo was in and poured it out on the floor in front of me. There were handcuffs, dildos, vibrators, clothespins, and a pair of pink panties that had all sorts of stains.

“When you do something wrong, you will be punished, and failure to do the punishment results in us sending out the photos and videos of you. Here’s an excellent example, remember how you called me a bitch that first night, well now its time you accepted a punishment”

Claire then went back into her closet and grabbed a white belt, whit silver squares all around it. “Girls hold him down” The girls then grabbed me out of the chair, and shoved me down on the bed bent over the front frame.”Drop his pants” Claire said, and they loosened my belt, and dropped the jeans revealing the bikini. The girls were laughing, and so was Claire “You made him wear that today” said Amy. “Yup, as cute as it is, your going to have to drop it too”

They then slid the bikini bottoms down to my ankles leaving me naked from the waste down waiting to be punished. She then pulled back the belt and swung as hard as she could, it made such a loud noise my ear was ringing, but that didn’t bother me. My ass was on fire and I let out a shriek of pain, then came another. She smacked my ass 17 times, until tears came out of my eyes, and began to beg

“Please Claire, I’m so sorry, you’re an angel, you’re the most beautiful woman in the world. I’m so privileged to do your biding. I am so sorry for what I have done!” I had lost. That was it, I had 100% submit to her. I was nothing, the dirt she walked on was worth more to her than me. “wow he’s such a baby” said Amy. “Girls I think he’s learned his lesson. Nicky, don’t put your clothes on just yet though, get back into that cute little bikini”

I kicked off the jeans, and pulled up the bikini bottoms, then I took of my shirt. The girls all had that adored smile on their faces, when Claire cleared her throat. “Today you did your responsibility of wearing that under your clothes to school. For that you will not have to do the punishment, and you get a reward.” Claire opened up a drawer at her desk and pulled out a box of razors, and two cans of shaving cream.

“Had you not worn that bikini to school, you would have gone to the wax parlor wearing that dress you picked out the other night as your choice 2. You however did the task, so instead of being humiliated and put through pain, you’re going to have three hot girls shave your body for you!” said Claire. She then opened the package of razors and handed one to both of the girls, and gave one to herself.

I did not want to get my body shaved, especially my legs, how weird would that look if anyone saw. I then thought, how weird would it be if they saw me twerking in women’s undergarments. “Just stand right here cutie” said Claire bringing me to the center of the room.

The razor blades were cold on my skin, as I stood there I couldn’t help but somewhat enjoy this. Yes they were taking every bit of manhood away from me, but this kind of felt good. It was relaxing for some reason. Three cheerleaders were grooming me in a sense, in uniform. I couldn’t help but somewhat enjoy it.

Then I felt fingers around my waste, and without warning, the bikni bottoms fell off completely. Exposing my crotch to all the girls in the room. They then covered my pubes with shaving cream, and off those came too. Once they were done Amy wiped me down with a towel, and I put the bikni bottoms back on. “Once you vacuum up these hairs you can go home. You wont have to come back over till Friday” said Claire.

Lindsey pushed the vacuum into the room and the girls recorded me vacuuming the room, in nothing but a zebra stripped bikini. Once the task was finished the girls handed me my clothes, and I got in my car. I removed the bikini while in my car, and just put it in between the back seats. Hopefully no one would go in my car and find it.

I didn’t hear from the girls until that Friday. I was in my 4th period class. The thought of what I would have to do tonight was curious to me. I had already made an agreement with joey that if my parents called, I was staying at his place for the night, and my parents thought I was going there. That way I could go to Claries’ without worrying about them

Our teacher then informed us that due to testing the lunch blocks were going to be altered today. I hated when this happened because I had a table with some people I knew on normal days. When these things happened, I wouldn’t have anywhere to sit, but boy did I wish that were the case today.

When I entered the lunch line my phone vibrated in my pocket. “Hey do you have the first lunch period today?” was a text I got from Claire. I replied with a yes get back “yay! You can sit with me and the girls today! We’re going to have such a fun lunch!” I looked for them once I had gotten my tray, and saw them sitting up against the wall in the back corner of the cafeteria.

They were waving at me motioning me to sit with them. At least this would make me look popular to anyone who saw me, I thought to myself. I sat down and the girls were all gossiping about boys, and all that girl crap. “so how have you been today” said Amy. “Fine, its been a good day” I said happily. “looking forward to tonight” said Lindsey. “Yea, I’m sure ill have a great time”
I said. “Yea we got something special for you tonight and there no game tonight, so we have plenty of time for fun!”
The girls all started whispering, and looking at me with an evil smile. “Let’s have some fun right now” said Lindsey. I then felt a foot prop up on my chair,

“I’d start rubbing that if I were you” said Lindsey showing me a picture on her phone of me vacuuming in a bikini. So I put down my food, and began massaging her feet in the school cafeteria. Luckily we were in the corner, so no one should see me.

Amy then grabbed my tray, and spat on my pizza, she then passed it down to Claire who did the same thing. Lindsey was the last to spit on my food, and then she handed over to me. I was still massaging her feet when Claire said “eat up now, you got a long night ahead missy” Lindsey then moved her feet away from my chair and they all watched as I ate the spit covered pizza.

They all gave me dirty looks, and eww’s. They went back to whispering, and then they all stared at me. “We forgot to tell you, if you’re a good lil girl, you will get rewards during this year of fun. Were going to give you one now” said Claire. The girls all kicked off there flip flops and started playing with my cock, on the top of my pants using nothing but their feet.

It instantly began to grow hard and I just sat there and enjoyed. “Eww its getting hard” said Amy. All there girls were laughing and began to blush. I then realized I hoped this boner went away before I walked back to class. They continued to do this for a while and I began to squirm. It felt so good, but I didn’t want to cum in my pants. I would have to sit in it for the rest of the school day.

It began to throb, and I really want to just cum, but I couldn’t. It would be so uncomfortable for the rest of the day. The girls all stopped when one of them pointed out there was only a minute left in lunch. I was so hard right now, and I would have to go to class with it being hard like that, but at least I wasn’t sitting in jizz all day.

“Oh nick, I expect you to be at my house today at 4:30, for every minute your late, you will be spanked in the yard wearing nothing but your favorite panties” said Claire in a joking voice. She then took her French fries and poured them into my underwear. “I’m serious, every minute late, you know the price” this time in a serious tone. I then waddled to the bathroom, where I took out the French fries, and dumped them into the toilet. I was so scared thinking of what would happen tonight.
TurtleMan76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 07:52 PM   #32
Slaveboy123123

This last chapter was gold!!

Limits: public, anal, cum eating, family, illegal

I disrespect limits
Whoever PMs me i will masterbate and lick it all up
Slaveboy123123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 06:20 PM   #33
TurtleMan76

Default Chapter 16

Chapter 16:

Once the school day was over I went home, and took a shower. I looked down my body remembering how shaved I was. These girls were actually turning me feminine. I thought to myself “ I could probably pass as a lesbian girl if I wanted to”

Once my shower was over, I started watching some YouTube videos to pass the time. One after another and then before I knew it, I looked at the clock. It was now 4:05. My heart sank as I knew I would be late, and I knew the punishment. It would be so awful, being spanked outside wearing nothing but those panties. Everyone could see me, it would hurt and I would be so embarrassed, what if I cried again!

I ran to my car, and quickly drove off, I was going over the limit, being conscious of cops. At every red light I would floor it immediately after, I must have burnt up so much gas. My mustang only got 15 to the gallon as it was, but now I was using it like the race horse she was. I was about 10 miles from her house and I looked down at the clock, 4:15. I was making decent time, but it was defiantly going to be close.

I got to a point where I was behind some slow grandma on a one lane road. She was going 10 under the speed limit, and my leg was shaking. Just 5 miles away and it was 4:23. Finally she turned left, and I my gas pedal made contact with the floor of my car. I pulled into her neighborhood, and was stuck behind some elementary schoolers walking home. Finally I got around them, and was in claires front yard, at exactly 4:30.

I ran to the front door, and rang the doorbell, and almost as quickly as I rang it, Claire answered it with a hand on her hip. “your three minutes late” she said showing me the clock on her phone. “You know what that means” said Amy holding the “Adorable” panties up, trying to taunt me. I looked at my phone and it was 4:33, “Dam, my cars clock is off” I thought to myself.

“C’mon in, and take your clothes off” said Claire waving her hand, signifying for me to come in. I came in a kicked my shoes off, and began to take off my clothes. “Fold them and set them right there, you wont be needing those for the rest of the day” said Claire giving me that evil smile. I was no blushing, as
I stood there naked folding the clothes. “Here you go cutie pie” said Amy, ash she threw the panties in my face.

I hated those awful thing so much, as I stared at them, holding them there. I then lowered them to my feet, and put one foot in, and then the other. I slid them up, over my knee caps, and up my thighs, I had to squirm a little to put them on this time. “sorry if they’re a little too small, I just washed them” said Claire now laughing. I didn’t think it was possible, but those panties got more embarrassing.

Amy opened the front door, and Claire had her belt ready. “Put your hands on that tree, and bend over” My heart was racing, “But, the elementary schoolers.. what if they see me”.”Then they will laugh and think your pathetic, now c’mon hands on the tree” I realized she wouldn’t let this go. So I stepped outside in broad daylight wearing nothing but Pink panties with the word “Adorable” on the ass.

I stepped out onto the grass in my bear feet and walked over to the tree, I put my hands on it and bent over.” Its only three” I thought, “ill be back inside in no time”. I could feel Claire come up behind me and them SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, The belt hit three times so very hard, and I let out a yell. Realizing I was outside I quickly covered my mouth, hoping I hadn’t drawn too much attention to myself.

“Your such a little baby” said Lindsey. “Not yet he isn’t, but he will be” said Claire. “C’mon inside now, before someone sees you like that, unless you want to be seen that way” said Claire giving me that evil grin. “I bet next time he will be on time” said Amy. “You can just keep those adorable little panties on, you’ll need them for what’s next” said Claire. “Yea, we got one hell of a surprise for you!” said Amy.

We walked up the stairs and the girls sat me down in the chair, and pushed out into the hallway. “Wait right here, while we get ready” said Claire. I sat out there for about ten minutes in nothing but those panties. There was a window at the end of the hallway, and I felt so exposed. I was hopping no one in the house next to us would see me this way.

“C’mon in Nicky girl!” said Lindsey. When I walked in I saw an outfit laid out in the floor, that instantly spawned a swarm of butterflies in my stomach. At the bottom of the layout was a pair of white knee socks, with two light blue stripes. Right above it was a miniskirt that was white, with light blue and dark blue ruffles, covered in glitter. Above that was a a shirt with a big W on it, it had stars, stripes, glitter, and the two shades of blue. Next to each sleeve was a blue pom-pom. It was our schools cheerleading uniform

“What do you think, isn’t it adorable, like your panties” said Lindsey. All the girls were cracking up now. “We stole one of the uniforms from the locker room, its from last year when that fat senior cheered” said Amy. “We figured you would look cute in it, so we brought it for you” said Claire. I just stood there, getting red in the face, my legs were starting to shake a little. “Well c’mon now, put it on girl” said Claire.

I walked over to the knee socks, and examined them as I picked them up. I gave a heavy sigh of humiliation, and submission, as I put them on. I grabbed the skirt, and put one leg in, and then the other. I pulled that up, and had to do a little shake to get it on my hips. The girls were having issues sitting up straight, they were laughing so hard. Then came the shirt. It was so tight moving my arms wasn’t as easy as it usually was.

I picked up the pompoms and turned my head and looked at the girls. “AWW, shes so adorable in her uniform” said amy. Claire was taking pictures on her phone, and I got a chance to look in the mirror, I was very ashamed. “Ok do a little cheer for us!” said Lindsey. I started waving the pom-poms, and dancing, while Claire was recording.

“Girls I think he needs some training” said Claire putting down her cell phone. “C’mon lets all get in my car, bring the stuff” the girls just smiled, as this was obviously rehearsed. I feared of going out in public like this, but I had no choice. We walked down stairs, and went out the front door. As we walked to the car, a jogger ran by, and turned his head at me, as he continued to run, I was very humiliated by this.

The girls laughed when we got in the car and said “her first day of being a cheerleader, and she already got a boyfriend. That’s a new record” said Claire. All the girls were cracking up, and I just hung my head in shame. I sat in the back seat with Lindsey, Amy rode shotgun, and Claire drove. “We are going to give you a private cheering lesson” said Claire. “But first you must learn to act like a cheerleader, and face the challenges we do every day” said Amy. ”ill be helping you with that” said Lindsey pulling up a pink glittery box off the floor of the car.

“As a cheerleader we always have to look our best, and beauty takes time, which we never seem to have a lot of. So we have to make up for lost time. Often times we do our make-up in the car, which is what you’ll be doing now!” said Lindsey who opened the pink box revealing all shades of nail polish, and different lipstick, and mascara. If it was a form of make-up it existed in that box.

“First we do our mascara” said Lindsey handing me a stick of it. She then pulled one out for herself and showed me how to do it. “Now its your turn, remember to take it nice and slow, and curl it at the end”. Amy turned around in her seat and started to record me putting on mascara, while wearing a cheerleading uniform

“next the lipstick” as she slowly applied red lipstick to her lips. “Your turn beautiful” Lindsey said throwing a stick of lipstick to me. I started to put on the lipstick, but smeared a little on my face while Claire was driving. Lindsey picked up a dirty sock off the bottom of Claire’s car and said “here, wipe it off with this”

“she then showed me how to apply blush, but put it on for me” “That’s not easy to do as a beginner when were moving in a car” said Lindsey. “Now for my favorite part” holding up a pink vile of nail polish. My face was red, as she demonstrated on my left hand how to paint nails. Then it was my turn I took of the knee socks and began painting. While two girls recorded me, I painted my finger and toe nails, in the back seat of someone’s car, Wearing nothing but a cheering uniform.

“O.M.G guys she looks So freaking adorable!!” screamed Lindsey. Claire looked up in the rear view mirror and Amy turned her head back. They all laughed, and Lindsey took pictures. We stopped at a Tacobell drive through, “You’ve been a good little girl, so now you get a reward, you can get anything you want” said Claire. This brought a smile to my face, “Can I get two bean burritos, and a coke” I said. Lindsey chuckled under he breath, which confused me. “Of coarse you can! Want anything else, like a taco or two?” I was surprised by her generosity.

Some of the girls ate a taco or two, but I defiantly got the most food. “We cheerleaders never have time so we always have to eat in the car, and quickly. Your next challenge is to eat all of that food in less than 5 minutes. If you fail this challenge, you will not get to wear the clothes you came with, when you go home tomorrow” said Claire. I knew she couldn't just be generous.
Old 12-02-2013, 07:53 PM   #34
TurtleMan76

Default Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Luckily I had turned her down on the tacos, but two big burritos, in five minutes. “How could I finish them that fast” I thought to myself. “Ok time starts now!” said Lindsey who was looking at her phone. I was about halfway in the first burrito when she said “4 minutes left” I had this no problem. I finished the burrito with 2 minutes and 45 seconds left. Then I opened the next one. This one had sour cream on it, and I hated that stuff.

“Shit, I thought I said no sour cream” I said. “Aww Nicky, did they screw you over” said Amy. “ill tell you what, if you want to take it inside, well go back, and we will restart the clock at 2:45 for you last burrito. You’ll just have to go in dressed as a high school cheerleader though” said Claire giving me that evil grin through the rear view mirror.

“No I got this”. I wasted 30 seconds with that conversation though. I began eating the burrito, it was so nasty it made me cringe. I hated sour cream so bad. It was so gross, and it smelled gross, but I had to eat it. I finally finished it and I looked and Lindsey and I said, “Did I make it” she showed me the phone. “0.0841” seconds left. “You lucky little bitch” she said.

I felt so relived; I would get to wear my clothes tomorrow. “Claire I just realized, Nicky doesn’t have a bra” said Lindsey. “That won’t be the case after tomorrow, I got a surprise for him tomorrow” said Claire. I was worried by the sound of that. “Claire how long until we get there” said Lindsey.
“About 15 minutes” said Claire. “Good, that gives nick plenty of time to paint my toe nails”.

Then put her boots in my face, “Take them off little girl”. They were tall black boots, and were honestly kind of sexy. Taking them off was kind of a turn on for some reason. I took of the first one and she began wiggling her toes, taunting me. “now the other” she said putting her other boot in my face. I took that off, exposing both of her feet. “lick them first” she said putting her toes into my mouth.

She began to push her foot into my mouth as deeply as she could. It was so humiliating the way they treated me. I was a dress up doll, and a servant. Here I was in a cheering uniform sucking on her sweaty foot, that’s been in boots all day. “sniff them, tell how good they smell” she said. Lindsey was obviously some kind of dominatrix, and completely enjoyed this situation.

“Your feet smell wonderful” I said. She then smacked me in the face with her foot. “yea they do, get back to licking them you little slut” she said. The way she dominated me was kind of hot. If I wasn’t licking her dirty feet, I would have been very turned on. Honestly though, this whole situation 98% of me hated it, but the other 2% completely loved it.

I began licking her feet like a dog, while Amy recorded, and laughed uncontrollably. Lindsey then kicked me in the face, and said “get to painting now, slut” handing me a bottle of hot pink nail polish. “And if you spill any of that, I’m gagging you with that sock, after I wipe my ass with it” pointing to the dirty sock I used to get the lipstick off my face.

She was defiantly the most attractive of the three girls, and they way she spoke to me grew hotter. Her feet complimented the yoga pants she had on, and making me pant them actually got me a little excited. I started painting them very carefully, while she was filing her nails. She completely dominated over me, I was her bitch.

As I finished I blew on them carefully so they would dry, they were all painted perfectly, I didn't spill a drop. “Good job slut” she said, as we pulled into the parking lot of a park. By this time it was about 6:30 at night. “There shouldn't be anyone here sense its dark, so this is a perfect place for you to practice” said Claire.

We got out of the car and it was dark outside. We walked on a path that led to a play ground a few minutes from the parking lot. Once we got to the play ground the girls led me to a set of monkey bars. “Put your hands up here” said Claire. I gripped the monkey bars with my hands on the cold bars. Then I felt something cold wrap around my hands, and in seconds I was handcuffed to the monkey bars.

“Try to escape from that” said Claire holding the key. I struggled, and tried running but I couldn't, I was handcuffed to the monkey bars. “This is how we will punish you for big things. We will chain you up for how many hours we think you deserve, dressed up in as much, or as little clothing as we want. We might leave you here over night, and let someone else break you free. Imagine standing there for hours with no bathroom, no sleep, just humiliation and coldness” Claire said as she unlocked the cuffs

“Speaking of bathrooms I got to take a piss” said Amy, who walked to the woods line. “Now nick, were going to train you. Start doing some jumping jacks, in cheerleading endurance is everything” said Claire. As I did jumping jacks I turned my head to see Amy’s jeans at her ankle and she was peeing.

“Hey amy, perv-o over here is watching you pee” shouted Claire. My face turned red as I hear her say this.
“Well sense he likes watching me piss, he can come clean me up” amy said. I was still doing jumping jacks, but I slowed down now, as those words shot through my body, I took a second to render them. “Well go on Nicky, go clean her pussy. That will teach you to stop being a such a pervert” said Claire. I walked over to Amy with my pointed at the ground in shame, as I was about lick piss off some girls vagina.

“As I got over there she was standing up now, she had kicked her jeans and pants off to the side. She had her legs spread out, and both hands on her hips, and she had an devilish smirk on her face. “on your back bitch” she said.

I slowly got down on knee, and turned onto my back. Once I was fully on my she sat down on my face, shoving her wet pussy right on my lips.
It was so nasty, I finally understand what people meant when they said “this tastes like piss” it was an awful bitter salty taste. It was so nasty; she then began to rub her ass all around my face. “You like that little slut, huh, you like watching girls piss. Do you wish you had your own little vagina too, is that why you like mine in your face” She just keep rubbing everything all over my face, as I continuously licked it.

She then farted in my face making me feel discusted, and kicked me in the head. “How do you like that, you little perv” all of the girls were laughing as I sat there in pain. “Hurry up, Nicky we got more training to do” said Claire. “Ok you need to have strength too. Give us 30 pushups right now, and for everyone you don’t do in under a minute, you’ll add a lap to your upcoming run.

I hated running, but I couldn't do a lot of push ups either. I got down into pushup position, and waited for the command. “GO” shouted Claire. I went down, and back up quickly, i did fifteen as fast as I could, and then I realized I used a lot of my strength. 30 seconds left, right as I did the 18th. “15 seconds left” right as I finished my 22nd. “Times up! You only did 26, that’s 4 extra laps” said Claire.

“So here’s how it works, your going to start at those monkey bars run to that trash can over there, and then to the parking lot”. Said Claire “You were only going to have to do it once, but now you have to do it 5 times” said Claire. I walked over to the monkey bars realizing they had never given me shoes to wear, only knee socks. “oh we don’t want you to take forever, so you can just put that cute little cheerleading uniform right there on the bar. Your going to run in those panties as motivation” said Claire.

I was so embarrassed but at least it was dark outside. I took of the uniform, and got placed it on the bar. I then began running; I made it to the trash can, and then went to the parking lot. Our car was still the only car there. Then I came back around to the monkey bars where the girls cheered me on and laughed at how ridiculous I looked.
This repeated 2 more times. On the forth lap when I was in the parking lot, there were headlights coming from the main road, someone drove by and slowed down as they watched me run. The car then honked as they drove off. I was completely humiliated. Once I made it to the monkey bars the girls stopped me. “We want you to give every you have this last lap, said Claire, as she pulled down the panties.

All the girls laughed at the sight of my shriveled up cock. It was cold, and I had just been running, so I looked like an 11 year old. “give them here tiny” said Claire. “But.. That’s streaking, that’s illegal” I said weakly. “DO IT NOW, OR WE WILL LEAVE YOU HERE WITH NOTHING BUT THOSE DAMN PANTIES” she screamed now mad. I kicked them off, and handed them to her feeling powerless.

She smacked me on the ass and said “now go get em champ” Claire said as all the girls laughed hysterically. I was now sprinting my ass off. Everything was flapping in the air, as I made my round around the trashcan, and into the parking lot, but in the parking lot at that very moment, was a man walking his dog. I stopped and froze there for a second, and he just looked up and stared at me.

My cheeks turned red, as he covered his eyes. “Im calling the cops you dirty little pervert!” My heart sank to my knees and I begged him to not call the cops. Just out of the corner of my eye I could see the girls peeking through the trees watching this. I got down on my knees and begged him not to call the cops. He agreed to not call the cops, if I promised to never streak again. “Yes I promise, this will never happen again.”

The old man said “now get some clothes on, no one wants to see your tiny penis” as he walked away. My cheeks were so red, and I ran to the girls. “Oh my God what did he say” said Lindsey. All of the girls were laughing hysterically as I told them while putting on the cheering uniform once again.
“wow its already 9:30, make up a cheer about us, and then we will leave this park. You gotta include arm motions, and kicks, we want to see those panties!” said Claire. I was embarrassed, but I picked up the pom-poms, and started waving them. “Claire, Lindsey, Amy, they totally control me! They’re so hot, I’m just not. I’m there slave, and hardly brave. They’re so cool, they own the school” I chanted. I then started shaking the pom-poms, and let out a big “Lets go warriors”(Our school mascot). The girls were all laughing and clapping I was completely red in the cheeks.

We all headed out to the parking lot were we ran into the old man again. “Wow, your into some kinky stuff” he said, looking at me in my cheerleading outfit. I got into the car completely embarrassed as all the girls giggled. “All right, we got to make one quick stop, then were headed back home” said Claire. “Nick make yourself useful and massage my feet” Lindsey said propping up her boots on my lap. I slid off the boots and began rubbing her feet

They felt so damp from sweating in her boots all day, and being out at the park. I continued to squeeze them, and rub on them with my hands for the next 30 minutes until we pulled up into the Wal-Mart parking lot.

“Nick, we need to pick up a few things, you have two options. You can go in with us, dressed like that (chuckling under her voice) and you will be rewarded with a hand job on the way home. Or you can choose to stay in the car, and you will have to practice sucking dick, on a dildo when we get back. Your choice” said Claire. I decided to go in, sense it was 10:30, and we were at least 30 minutes away from the high school. Hopefully no one would see me.
Old 12-02-2013, 09:12 PM   #35
TurtleMan76

Default Chapter 18

It only made sense to choose this option. There were hardly any cars in the parking lot first of all. Second, I did not want to suck on a dildo, I was very confident about my sexuality, and did not want to have any more homosexual content against me. Best of all, I was going to get a hand job!

We all got out of the car, and headed for the store. Head lights shine on me from my right, and I looked over to see some bearded man, staring at me in his car. To my left there was two college girls chuckling at my appearance. This was going to be one long shopping trip. “ok lets split up, Nicky you and Lindsey will go together, get the prune juice, the diapers, and the syrup “said Claire. “What a curious shopping list I thought”

“Well I guess you’re one lucky man” said Lindsey. “What do you mean” I asked. “Well if you think about it, this whole situation isn’t that bad for you. You get to experiment with things you wouldn’t normally have done, you get to hangout with a bunch of girls, and no one close to you knows this side about you. To top it all of, your getting sexual favors!” she said. I never had looked at it that way.

I had none of this happened I would probably be in my room masturbating, or
playing on my computer. I was actually very close to three really attractive girls we were all on a personal base. I mean I’ve gotten pussy, and head! “yea I guess you have a point, its still really humiliating though” I said. “Oh c’mon now, people would pay to be in your position. Female dominance is one of the top watched porn types” she said. “How would you know I asked” with a smirk on my face.

She was now blushing in the face, “Ill admit I’ve played with myself a few times to it” she said, now blushing with a naughty smile. “What about you, what’s your favorite porn” she asked. I thought for a second “honestly, lesbian porn, its way hot”. She laughed. “well you could pass off as a lesbian, have you even looked at yourself in the mirror, minus the hair and the boobs, you look like a girl!” she said. I was now blushing.

“We got to the fridge section and she pulled out the prune juice while I stared at my reflection. “yea its pretty convincing. C’mon lets hurry up” she said after smacking me on the butt. We then picked up a thing maple syrup and there was a big woman in the aisle staring at me. “Evening madam” I said to her. This made Lindsey laugh, which in turn made me feel good inside. We walked off and the woman just shook her head in disbelief

We made it to the section that had all sorts of personal products. There were diapers, and tampons, and make-up products. At the end of the aisle there were two attractive girls looking at some makeup. Lindsey then got close and whispered into my ear “I want you ask those girls to spank you” my heart was pounding.

“I’m serious, if you want that hand job, you will walk over there and ask those girls to spank you, tell them you’ve been a bad boy, and that you need to be punished for wearing your sisters clothes” My stomach was so un easy right now. I slowly walked up, and said “ehem”. The two girls turned around and saw me standing there in a cheerleading uniform with no shoes just knee socks, with my face completely red I assumed.

“Um iv-ve been.. a-a bad boy, and I need to be pu-pu-punished fu-fur-for wearing my si-sisters clothes, will you please sp-spank me” I stuttered. Lindsey was standing in the background laughing, and the girls looked at each other and whispered. “Ok, lean over on that shelf, and drop your pants” one of them said”

I put my arms up on the shelf and bent over, I then dropped the skirt revealing the Adorable panties. The two girls were laughing uncontrollably. They then started smacking me on the ass. “That’ll teach you to be a cross-dressing freak” the girls said laughing as they walked off. I then pulled up my skirt walked over to Lindsey. “how was that” I asked embarrassed, ”Perfect” she replied.

We met up with Claire and amy. Lindsey put out stuff in there basket and Claire handed me a $50 bill. “Go pay for this stuff, and meet us up front” said Claire, all the girls walked away and I was left to buy this weird stuff. As I waited in line I looked at the stuff. Diapers, pacifiers, prune juice, syrup, dog food, and pink socks. I suddenly felt self conscious of the things I was about to pay for.

Finally when I got up to the cashier she stared at me, examining my outfit, then she cracked a smile. “Did you loose a bet honey?” she asked. All I mustered up a lie, “yea last time I bet on the dolphins, I tell you what” The cashier was laughing, and she called over two of her friends, “yall come check out this fool, he lost football bet, and look at how he’s dressed! I was completely blushing at this point, and finally she ringed it all up.

As i was about to pay she said, “will that be cash, credit, or a cheer” laughing her ass off. Blushing I handed her the $50 bill and she gave me my change, and I put the bags in my basket. “You don’t go making any more bets, I don’t want to ee you come in here naked next time!” she said laughing obnoxiously loud. All the people in the surrounding lines were looking and laughing.

I pushed the basked out front, and Claire and the girls were waiting in the car at the front of the store, I emptied the bags, and started walking the cart to the cart rack. As I started walking the girls followed me with the car they turned on their warning lights and started flashing their blights, intentionally to draw attention to me. Once I put the cart in the rack, I opened the door and climbed in.

“Heard you got punished for being a pervert in the store!” said Claire. “Yea.. I was a bad boy” I said blushing. All the girls laughed, and I said. “so um, when do I get that handjob?” Lindsey then picked up the sock and handed it to me. “Put that over your dick, and ill start”. I then slid the skirt of leaving me in those embarrassing panties, and quickly slid them off, revealing my now hard cock.

I slid the dirty sock over it, she then grabbed it and started going up and down. “Tell me when your about to cum” she said. It felt so good, it was like being touched by an angel. She started twisting her hand which felt even better; I started making grunting noises like “uh”, “oh”, and “yea”. She then picked up the pace a little and I started to feel it coming on. “I-I am about cum!” I said loud. The girls in the front were cracking up.

“You are not allowed to cum, and if you cum before we get home, you lose the privilege of wearing your clothes home tomorrow.” said Lindsey. This turned me on even more, and made my cock get harder. “Oh if that’s not enough, ill all also take this sock and put it in your mouth, and it will stay there the rest of the way home. “h-how long until we get to your place Claire” I asked trying not to get too orgasmic. “about 20 minutes” she said.

“Hope you can hold it” said amy. Lindsey then slowed down a little bit.
She stroked it slower, but put more pressure on it. Every time she twister her hand it just tore me into two. It was so good. I had to cross my legs it just felt so good, I couldn’t cum. “We should be home about midnight” said Claire. I looked at the clock, and saw it was 11:48, just twelve more minutes. Then outta no where she sped up. She’s was jerking that thing so hard. “Oh my G
God” I yelled “Yes aww fuck yes” I couldn’t hold it I wanted to cum, I stopped trying to resist. “I’m going to cum” I yelled

She now grabbed it with two hands and gripped it harder then ever and went up and down incredibly fast. It was throbbing and cum just came out shot after shot, and it it was all in the sock. “Hope it was worth your clothes, I’m sure you’ll have an excellent ride in those adorable panties” she said now giving me the evil look. All the girls in the front seat were laughing, and calling me names. I quickly lost my boner, and without warning, the sock came off, and was shoved into my mouth.

“Every time that comes out of you mouth, is a day you have to wear a fucking diaper to school. You sick fuck, you got cum on my hand” said Lindsey, now wiping her hands in my hair. The sock tasted so bad. The smell was even worse, I wondered how long that was in the car, and whose it was, and the taste of cum, didn't’t make it any better.

Finally we got to Claries’ house and we walked into her room. I still had the nasty sock in my mouth. Lindsey walked over and ripped it out of my mouth, “you’ll learn to control your little “Needs” later on, just you wait” said Lindsey in a treating tone. “Nick we have a fun idea for you. Your going to wear this doggy color, crawl around on the floor, and eat your food. She then took out the dog food out of the can we just bought and put it in a red doggy bowl.

“Take off your clothes, and put this on” handing me the black dog collar” I stripped down naked and put on the collar. By now being naked around these girls wasn’t humiliating, but the dog color was. Once I put on the collar I got down on my knees, and Lindsey put attached a leash to it. She then walked me over to the bowl and commanded I eat all of my food.

I stood there hovering over the bowl, it smelled awful, but I knew there was no way out. I began eating, it tasted worse than the piss from earlier. “The longer you take the more suffering your putting yourself through” said amy Claire was obviously recording me eat dog food naked. Halfway through I begged for something to drink “please can I have a drink, anything” I said. “Not until all of its gone, and you've licked it clean” said Claire.

It was so gross, I gagged a few times, and teared up. Finally I licked the last of it out of the bowl, and was at Claire's feet, “Please I need something to drink, anything” I begged. Claire then handed me the bottle of prune juice, and I popped off the cap, and drank the whole thing. It had a strong after taste, but it was way better than dog food. “Thank you so much, that was horrible” I then walked back over to the cheerleading uniform.

Ah-ah-ah, you wont be needing that anymore tonight said Claire. “you’ll be wearing a new outfit, that I came up with” said Amy. She was now holding up a pink shirt that said “dadys little girl”. “This was mine sophomore year, its very small, its going to look funny on you.” Said Amy. She pulled the shirt over top of me and it was incredibly tight, and didn’t cover up my belly button. She then pulled out a pink bonnet from her pocket, and tied it to my head. I knew what was coming next, as Claire smiled from cheek to cheek.

She then opened the box of diapers, and I was told to put it on. Once I had it on the girls duck taped it to my body to give it extra support. “For the rest of the night, that is your bathroom, you will not be allowed to change until tomorrow morning, when we allow you to. So if you shit your pants in 30 minutes you've got to sit in it until at least 10:00am when we wake up. Then I realized it was all planned, Taco bell, dog food, and prune juice, It was one nasty combination, and I could feel my stomach churning now. Before I could do anything else, there was a pacifier in my mouth.

Last edited by TurtleMan76; 12-03-2013 at 11:54 AM.
Old 12-02-2013, 10:36 PM   #36
Vodin30
getDare Devil

another excellent series of chapters. loving it.

trapped in the vulnerable thread until June 20

Limits: family, friends, animals, scat, under age, social suicide. Permanent markings.

feel free to send me an email, PM, or kik me
Vodin30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 11:57 AM   #37
Alexis Rune
getDare Devil

Thank you for writing an excellent story. This is one of my favorites!
Old 12-03-2013, 08:47 PM   #38
TurtleMan76

Default Chapter 19

Chapter 19:

All the girls were giggling, staring at me dressed as a baby girl. I walked over to the mirror, and was horrified. I was standing there with my body shaved, nails painted, and I looked like an over sized two year old. “Hey lets watch dance moms” said Lindsey. I hated that awful show, it was so girly and horrible to watch. “Great idea, I’m sure Nicky will love it” said Amy. “I don’t know, It might be past her bedtime” said Amy. All the girls laughed at this.

“Nicky boo, while we watch this I want you to go pick up the downstairs for me. Vacuum, do the dishes, and take out the trash” said Claire. “Yes ma-am” I said, as I headed down stairs. I started picking up the stuff in the living room first. I put away dishes, and fixed the couch, then vacuumed it. All while wearing the diaper outfit.

“I started working on the kitchen where I felt exposed. There was a big window over the sink, and just a few feet away was the window of the other house. The worst part was neither window had curtains, nor I feared I would be seen dressed up like a baby girl. As I was sweeping the floor one of the girls called for me from upstairs.

I came to the top of the stairs where I heard Claire calling from inside the bathroom. “You called” I said standing outside the bathroom door. “Yes c’mon in” she said. As I opened the door a terrible smell poured out the bathroom, she had just taken a dump. I cringed my face as she said “Yea, it smells really bad, that’s why I need you to wipe my ass for me. I really don’t want to get all stinky” That was just disgusting, wipe her ass for her after she took a
dump!

“C’mon Nicky, I don’t want to sit on the toilet all day, hurry it up “she said. I slowly approached the toilet and grabbed some toilet paper, and approached Claire’s ass. “yea get it back there” she said to me, with that devious smile. I began wiping her butt, and she laughed at me while I was humiliated and disgusted. “Just to ensure you do a good job, you will be licking my asshole after this” said Claire.

I felt so embarrassed, and disgusted. I would have to lick some girls ass right after she took a shit, wearing baby girl clothes. This was going to be the most humiliating, and the most disgusting thing I’ve ever done. I keep wiping, and made sure there would be nothing lingering in there, that I would stumble upon with my tongue.

“All done” I said, as I finished up. “You better hope you did a good job” as she stood up, and pulled up her pants. “flush that for me will ya” as she walked out of the bathroom. I flushed the toilet feeling disgusted and humiliated, and then walked into Claries room. She bent over in her chair with her pants and underwear dropped. “Come on make it nice and squeaky clean” said Claire.

Lindsey and Amy sat on the bed watching, and recording as I slowly walked over to Claire. I got down on my knees, and slowly moved towards her ass. She did have a really nice ass, so even though I was humiliated and disgusted, there were benefits to this situation. I then stuck out my tongue and began. It tasted horrible, it tasted like shit. Then I remember, that’s what she just did 5 minutes ago.

Once I licked the entire thing I pulled away, only to be forced back in by Claire. “You will stop when I give you permission to stop, Now keep going, and get that tongue of yours in there damn it!” I felt so powerless, but her controlling me like that, and that beautiful ass. I couldn’t believe it, but I was partially turned on. I continued to lick, and then I got a little hard. I then gripped her ass with both of my hands, And continued to lick as hard as I could. I now had a huge boner, and it was obvious. “Oh my God Lindsey, he’s getting a boner. He must love licking your ass!”said Amy. I was not embarrassed by this, It just made me get harder.

I started to stick my tongue in the asshole its self, and just move it around. Claire still didn’t comment on what Lindsey said. However, seconds later Claire let out a quite “oooh yea”. Lindsey and Amy laughed, which embarrassed Claire a bit. She then got up and pushed me aside. “Get back to your cleaning” she demanded. I had a smirk on my face, as I left the room.

When I got downstairs I lost control and started to laugh. I turned her on, even the way I was dressed! I then resumed cleaning and finished the kitchen, except for the last part, Taking out the trash. I dreaded this part, because it meant anyone outside, or looking out their window could see me dressed as a baby girl.

I went out the front door to avoid setting off the sensor light in the backyard. I quickly ran to the trash cans with the bag in my hand. I put the bag in the can and began running back to the house. I made it inside without being seen. As I closed the door I could see headlights at the end of the road. A few seconds later and someone would have seen my outfit.

I finally finished the cleaning and went back upstairs. Once I made it upstairs I told Claire I was finished with the chores. “Excellent, Give me a back rub until this shows over, then were going to have some fun” I complied and began rubbing Claries back as she laid out on her bed in her pajamas. All the girls had changed into girly cotton pajama pants, and tee-shirts.

After what seemed like an hour the dance moms episode finished and by that point my hands were tired. “Girls go get the stuff, Nicky you go sit in that chair with your hands behind your back”. The girls left the room smiling, and I sat down in the chair. Claire then handcuffed my hands behind my back, and handcuffed my legs behind the chair.

Claire then brought over a big pink bib with a bunny rabbit on it. With that evil smile she put it on me and said “Aww, is the baby girl hungry, aww yesh she is, baby girl is very hungry. Goochy goochy goo-goo” taunting me as if I were an actually baby. The girls came back upstairs, Lindsey held 2 jars of baby food, while Amy had two baby bottles.

“Poor thing, she’s so hungry” said Claire. “Aww is the little baby hungry” said Amy. “Don’t worry princess, were going to feed you” said Lindsey. The girls all had evil smirks, hiding a few laughs. If dog food weren’t enough, now I had to eat baby food! I did not want to do that, baby food looks disgusting. I was very uneasy thinking about that. “mmm, yummy, Spinach casserole, and
broccoli soup, you got some good ones today” said Lindsey

They couldn’t have picked more disgusting flavors I thought. Before they even started giving me the baby food my stomach started to hurt. It was cramping up really bad, which made me not want any food, let along baby food. Lindsey then opened the first jar and pushed her face away, now pinching her nose “mmm, smells great she said” all the girls started laughing histarically, and I was very uneasy.

They picked the smallest spoon they possibly could, and started spoon feeding. “here comes the plane, open up the tunnel” they taunted. The first spoonful of dark green baby food entered my mouth. It was so terrible, I’m sure I made an awful face “Aww is it good? Who’s a big girl eating all her veggies” said Claire.

Then came another, and another. Once I had finished the first jar I felt sick to my stomach even more now, and it was now making noises. “Are you thirsty little girl, here you go” said Lindsey handing me a bottle. “Drink up, you still got your broccoli soup!” said Amy. Claire was recording me as I sucked milk out of a baby bottle as fast as I could, in an effort to coat the taste of that awful baby food.

Finally I finished the bottle of milk “aww you must have been a thirsty girl” said Lindsey. “allrighty now its time for your broccoli soup” said Amy. She then began feeding me the baby food, and some how it was worse than the other one. I think I would have preferred the dog food over this. It was so nasty I gagged multiple times.

I finished the food and needed a drink desperately. Amy held out the second bottle in my face, then pulling it away to taunt me. “You have to beg for it, beg for your bottle little baby”. I was blushing. “May I have my bottle please” I said. The girls all started laughing, and the horrible taste was taking over in my mouth.

“That’s not good enough, you really got to want It, you got to act like you’re a baby, throw a little temper tantrum” The girls laughed at this idea, and I was humiliated but the taste was so terrible. “I WANT MY BOTTLE, PLEASE PLEASE GIVE ME MY BOTTLE, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE” I making the chair shake. All the girls laughed and Amy held the bottle up to my mouth a fed it to me like a baby. I drank the whole thing and all the girls loved it.
Old 12-04-2013, 06:28 PM   #39
TurtleMan76

Default Chapter 20

Chapter 20
My stomach was now cramping up really bad and i began to feel the need pee. I was still tied up to the chair while the girls were all whispering and giving me devious looks. I knew whatever they were thinking wasn’t good. I sat there for a few minutes while they were whispering and I began to struggle a bit. My stomach hurt, I had to pee, and the chair was very uncomfortable.

The girls noticed my discomfort and decided to have some fun with me. They stopped whispering, then Lindsey and Amy went out of the room. When the girls left Claire shut the door, and walked over to me. “I’m going to have fun with you” she said, giving me a dirty smile. She walked over to her closet and came back out with those dirty panties that were in the box of toys.
She walked back over to me and stretched them out in front of my face. She turned them inside out to show me the different colored stains. “these are the panties I used when I play with myself, I never wash them because It makes me feel like a dirty slut. Oh as you can tell, I don’t wipe too well either, that’s why I had you do it for me earlier” she said smiling. “Open your mouth” she said.

I slowly opened my mouth, and she then grabbed my face with hand quiet vigorously, and squeezed my lips apart, opening my mouth wide enough for her to force the disgusting things into my mouth. She pushed them all the way in, and closed my mouth. “keep them in there” she demanded. She then pulled out some duct tape and stretched it out.

Seconds later she placed the piece in front of my mouth keeping the panties in there. I struggled in the chair as she did this to me. She then got a highlighter from her desk and used it to poke a hole in the duct tape. Immediately after she put a pacifier in the hole, to add insult to injury, “See how much power these things have” grabbing her tee-shirt where her boobs where.

“You wouldn't be in this position if your little teenage hormones didn’t propel you to hit on me. The best part you have yet to see these babies. Sure I gave you a little head, but I had you fuck yourself with a dildo, your just a pathetic looser. You thought it was funny when you turned me on today in front of the girls, so I’m going to do it to you.

Without warning she took her shirt off, and then her pants. She was wearing a pink thong, and a small matching bra. She then walked over to the door and locked it. “I sent the girls to go buy something for us to play with, which gives me plenty of time to play with you”. She then sat on my diapered lap and began rubbing my face. My eyes widened, she was so sexy and I wanted to just get on top of her, and fuck her like there was no tomorrow.

She then started rubbing her hands on her breasts, bouncing them up in down in that tiny bra with her hands. “don’t you wish you wish you could touch these babies” she said in a sexy tone. I had so many mixed feelings right now. I was humiliated by my outfit, I had to piss, my stomach was cramping. The diaper and chair made my very uncomfortable, and now I was turned on. Either way I could not sit still in that chair, I was no squirming more than ever.

She then put her legs up on the head of the seat, and pulled her self into me. He almost naked body pressed up against me. She was now sitting on my now hard dick. She then wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled herself up to my ear. “You turned on yet” she whispered into my. I tried to say yes but the panties muffled the noise and caused me to gag so I just nodded my head yes rapidly.

“Let’s check your diaper, if its clean you’ll get a little reward, if its dirty, I’m putting my clothes back on” she said. She got off my lap and She then pulled the diaper back some with her finger, exposing my hard dick. “Looks all clean, I the baby gets a bedtime story” she said with a sexy tone. She then put her arms behind her back, and loosened the pink bra, and seconds later It fell to the ground, it was at that moment I saw the most beautiful thing in my entire life.

Her breasts were perfect, they where big, round, and her nipples were heard. She then came over and sat in my lap once again. Now kissing up my neck to my ear she said “I bet you love this, don’t you” I once again nodded my head. She then pressed her boobs against my face and rubbed them all around, making my cock grow harder.
She then rubbed my face with her hand giving me a intimate smile. She got up off my lap and did a strip tease of taking off her panties. Once they were at her feet she kicked them into my face putting a finger on her lip. “Making you my little bitch jus gets me so horny, but I don’t think you deserve this” now crossing her legs and covering up her breasts. “You don’t even seem to want it, do you want it?” she said.

I started shaking my head up and down faster than ever. My dick was incredibly hard and she was so appealing right now, I wanted this so bad. “Well… ill make a deal with you. Ill continue our little sexy time on two conditions” she said. I was nodding my head up and down and she then walked over and ripped off the tape, and pulled the panties out of my mouth. “Anything I said, ill do anything”

“Well first of all, your going to give me oral, until I cum in your face” she said. “Ok ill do it”! I said now very turned on. “Second, every day to school this week, you will wear these under you clothes” she had walked over to the desk were the adorable panties sat, and she was now holding them up in my face. “Every day for the rest of the week, and when you come over next weekend, they will be washed or you will have consequences”. I was so
turned on I didn’t even think about it, and I agreed to her deal.

She then had that devious smile, and did a sexy walk back to the table where she bent over purposely to put the panties down, exposing all of her nakedness. She then came over to my chair and un-cuffed me, “Lay down on the bed”. I took the command from the beautiful naked cheerleader, while I myself was wearing nothing but sissy baby clothes.

Once I laid down on the bed she crawled up the bed, and up my body. Every part of her beautiful naked body rubbed against mine. She then got into a crouching position and hovered over my face, dropping down to her knees. He pussy pressed against my face, by this point it was already wet. “Drink up baby girl” she said, and I began licking her perfect pussy

The more I did the more she moaned. She was having issues balancing on my face, as she was getting very turned on. She moaned like they do in the Pornos, and started moving her feet. “ Oh God Nicky, are you sure you’ve never been with a girl before” she said with a few moans in between. She then put her feet on the diaper where my hard cock was. She then began to rub my cock with one of her feet. This really turned me on, and I began to get more intense with the oral.

She was now moaning really hard, and her pussy was getting even wetter. She then started playing with my cock with both feet, which made me incredibly turned on. I then tried even harder to get her off, she was moaning louder then ever. “OH FUCK YES, YES, YES,YES, OH FUCKK YESS!!!!” she screamed. “AHH OHH GOD YES, OOH OHH, I’M, I-, I’M GONNA CUM!!!” she screamed. She then squirt that pussy juice all over my face, panting now.

“Nick, your fucking amazing” she said now getting off my face. She then repositioned herself so she was laying on my stomach, and we were in a 69 position. “Just continuously lick and kiss my ass while I get you off. Warn me before you cum, or there.. there will be punishments” she said sounding like she just ran a marathon

I began to kiss her beautiful ass, and she started jacking me off with her hand through the diaper. It felt so good, the cloth of the diaper wrapped around my dick and made for the best hand job ever. I continued kissing on her ass in multiple spots, this made me feel like the boy toy I had become. I started to realize there were benefits to this situation, Lindsey was right.
Finally we got to a point where I said “Oh man, its coming, I’m about to cum”. She then got off of me and walked over to the front of the bed completely naked. She then started playing with it again. She jerked it three times.

“Where going to get as close as we can without you Cumming” she said. She then jerked it 5 more times. “how close are you” she said,” I can take a few more” I said. She then jerked it 6 times, and It began throbbing and my toes started curling.

“Its throbbing, if you jerk it anymore I’m going to cum” I said in a orgasmic voice. She then stopped completely and laid down on the bed beside me prospering her head up with one arm. “Listen, I know you don’t want to use that diaper so ill make a deal with you. If you don’t want to get off, youll spend the rest of the night in some girly pajamas, but you will get to use the toilet. If you choose to let me get you off, you will not only have to sit in your own cum, but you will have to sit in anything else all night long.” She said

I had to think about it for a minute, i really did have to piss, but I thought I could hold it for a while more, and it was already 1:00am. However, I was really turned on and I really wanted to get off. “if you get me off, will you bounce on the diapered dick, and let me feel your breasts while you do it” I asked. She had a horny giggle and said “only if you promise to piss your diaper after words” she said. “Deal” I instantly replied.

She then sat on my hard dick wrapped in the diaper and began bouncing up and down on my dick. Her naked body bouncing was somehow even more attractive, and I reached for her tits. They felt indescribably perfect, and just seconds later, I let out a moan of my own. She got off my dick, as I just started squirting cum into my diaper. She laughed and said “That’ll be fun to sit in all night; now off my bed I don’t want you to piss all over it”
Old 12-04-2013, 06:33 PM   #40
TurtleMan76

Smile Chapter 21

Suddenly that feeling of satisfaction died, and I lost all that excitement I just had, and then it all came to me. I had just made multiple horrible deals, and Claire once again used me for her personal pleasure. I got off her bed and stood there in the middle of the room, Humiliated once again by the the outfit.

“Before you do it, put this in your mouth” handing me a pacifier, “and when your done I want you to say (mommy I made a wee-wee)”
I was completely red in the face I stood there in the room of a cheerleader who was fully naked, and rather than having sex with her, she was controlling me, and about to make me piss my self like a baby girl. “C’mon I don’t got all day” she said. So there I stood, having a mental war with myself over weather or not I should do it. I knew if I did it I would have to have to deal with it all night.

Then I sighed, and began trying to pee my pants, but nothing came out. As I tried to pee, it was like nothing would come out. Seconds later I found the reason why. I felt like I really had to shit all of a sudden. I tried to hold that in and pee, but it was almost as if the shit canceled out my ability to pee. “What the fuck is taking so long, do you want to be punished” said Claire now in an angry voice.

“Its.. its not coming out” I said weakly. “What do you mean its not working, you use your dick every fucking day, baby’s can do this” Claire said now crossing her arms. Even standing there completely naked she was threatening. “Well.. I think I got to shit” I said. Claries face started turning red, and she laughed harder than ever before.

She bent over the front of the bed laughing, which was both humiliating for me and incredibly sexy because she was still naked. “ Your going to shit your diaper too! That’s going to be so nasty, you ate burritos dog food, and then drank a whole pint of prune juice” She said still cracking up. “and the best part is you’ll have to sleep in it” She then burst out laughing again.

"Oh man I cant take this anymore. You got until the girls get back from the store to shit yourself. If you don’t, you will have to take laxatives, and tomorrow morning you’ll put you head in the diaper as punishment. Oh and they should be back any minute now so I would hurry”

I started panicking, I didn't want to put my head in the diaper, that would just be disgusting. So I stood in the middle of her room trying to shit myself, while she started putting her clothes back on. “Oh by the way, if you tell the girls about what we did while they were gone, ill personally handcuff you to the flag poll in the front of the school wearing nothing but your favorite panties, Do you understand” Claire asked very seriously. “Yes ma-am” I said while letting out a grunt, because I was really trying to shit myself.

I started pushing really hard, which made Claire laugh. I was making some pretty weird faces. She then started recording me making awkward faces in this sissy outfit, with my shaved body and painted nails. My stomach made an awful noise, it was incredibly loud and I h ad never heard anything like it. At that instant tons of hot, wet shit just poured out of my ass.

It made a splashing noise as it hit the bottom of the diaper, and it burned my asshole as it came out. Every time a load of it shot out, a loud fart noise came with it. Claire was recording this while laughing her ass off. Finally it all came out and I felt disgusting, to make matters worse the pressure released from the shit caused me to piss myself on top of that.

“Well there you have it I said, I just shit and pissed my diaper” Claire was cracking up laughing about a minute later headlights shined outside, the two girls had come back. Claire ran downstairs and met them at the door, while I just stood there, trying to not move around. “He just fucking shit his diaper guys” squealed Claire. I could hear all the girls laughing from downstairs and then they came up.

The girls came up to Claire’s room and all made horrible faces. “that smells fucking terrible” said Amy. I was embarrassed, but more disgusted then anything. “Go open a window you little shitty pants” said Claire. I opened the window and heard Claire say “Why don’t you show Nicky what you bought for him” Amy then started pulling things out of the bag, It was three different pairs of shoes.

There was a pair of cowgirl boots that had a pink design on them, and jade looking stones. There was then a pair of pink high heels that were sparkly, and had flowers at the toes. Finally the last pair was a pair of ballet shoes. There was also two different pairs of flip flops, a pair of pink stockings, and finally a pink headband. “well have plenty of time to play with this stuff tomorrow” said Lindsey

“EWW I can’t believe he shit himself, it smells awful up here now” said amy. “Yea, your not going to sleep in here tonight, you can sleep in the garage” said Claire. “Hey before we all go to bed, lets take advantage of this opportunity” said Lindsey. “What do you mean by that” said Claire. “Well lets make sure he won’t be taking off that diaper, and lets make him suffer in it before he goes to bed” said Lindsey

I was now worried by this, what did she mean. Lindsey then grabbed the duct tape off the desk, and wrapped it all round the edges of the diaper, over the tape there. “There now he cant get it, and nothing will spill out. Now I want you to sit down in that chair” Claire and amy immediately caught on and started chuckling under there breath.

I slowly approached the chair and sat down. When I did it the shit all squished and squashed in my diaper. It covered any part of my skin that was in the diaper. “now start jumping up and down” said amy. I then got out of the chair and started jumping. Each jump it would splash all over my genitals, and some even started going in my asshole. Suddenly I felt the belt make immediate contact with my ass. “Faster bitch” screamed Claire.

I now began jumping faster and faster. Each jump I felt a little bit more disgusted. After 10 minutes of jumping, sitting, and spanking Claire gave me a pink fuzzy pillow, and a small purple polka-dot blanket. “Now get out of here, your making the whole upstairs stink, well come get you out of the garage in the morning, and if you need to go to the bathroom, you know were to go” all the girls laughed, and I began my decent to the garage.

The I laid on the cold garage floor trying to fall asleep, but as I did the shit all squished up, making it very uncomfortable. The garage floor was very cold on my back, and I just curled up into a ball trying to stay warm. After what felt like an hour Lindsey came into the garage. “Hey diaper boy. Your going to get a horrible rash sitting in your own poop like that you know” said Lindsey. “Yea but I don’t have much of a choice” I said. “yea I know, but I got you something at the store” holding up a bottle of diaper rash cream.

“Aww thanks” I said. “yea tomorrow after they change you it will be in the bathroom cabinet, I want to humiliate you, not put you threw pain” she said. “Well thanks I appreciate it”She started walking out the door and stopped. “By the way, you make a really cute baby” she said giggling as she walked off. “What was that about” I asked myself.

That night I didn’t get much sleep, not only was sitting in my own poop, I was thinking about Lindsey. The more and more I thought about it, she was the nicest of the three. She did have the kinkiest ideas of the group, but she never was a bitch about the whole thing. I started to think she was growing soft on me.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I would just like to thank everyone for the support! All of your comments and Pms motivate me to write chapters! Also, this thread reached over 5000 views already, that’s awesome!

I would like to also give a lot of credit to Ice Shadow. He has been a great inspiration and has given me multiple excellent ideas. You can thank him for all the diaper related chapters, Especially the last three.

Also if you find any spelling/grammar issues, or words/phrases that just don’t sound right. Please PM me, and I will edit them.

Finally I would like to make a bet with you all. If this thread gets 100,000 views by Christmas, I will find a pair of “Adorable” panties and take a picture of me wearing them. I will then keep it as my profile picture until Valentines day.
The following user says Thank You to TurtleMan76 for this post:
Old 12-04-2013, 06:51 PM   #41
TurtleMan76

What would you all think about me coloring the conversations. For example if claire spoke in the story i made whats in the quotes a pink or magenta. While nick would be a blue or green. Just an idea if you all
think that would make it easier to rad.
Old 12-04-2013, 07:04 PM   #42
Alexis Rune
getDare Devil

Don't make it tedious for yourself, it is easily readable IMO. I have enjoyed it greatly so far

-Alexis
Alexis Rune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 11:08 PM   #43
TurtleMan76

Default Chapter 22

Chapter 22
I was rudely awakened the next morning by Claire smearing her nasty foot in my face. “wakey wakey little baby” said Claire in a muffled voice. All of the girls were pinching their noses and I soon realized why. The stench of my feces sitting in my diaper all night was terrible. “Its time to get your diaper changed” said Amy in a baby voice.

Still waking up, the girls led me out through the back door of the garage. The grass was wet on my bare feet and then I woke up a little more and realized my situation. I was standing outside in a dirty diaper, a pink bonnet and a small tee-shirt that said “Daddy’s little girl”. I was now nervous someone would see me, but that soon became worse. “Put your arms on the side of the house, and spread your legs out” said Claire.

I did as she asked, turning around and putting both hands on the wall of her house. Seconds latter I felt something cold at my hip, and then I felt the disgusting diaper fall off my body, revealing my shit covered private parts. I was praying I wouldn’t bee seen this way, and then seconds later i was put into shock

The girls were hosing me down, and the water was so cold. My legs started shivering and I pulled my hands off the wall. “GET BACK INTO POSITION AND STAND STILL” yelled Claire. I put my hands back on the wall and took the freezing water on my backside. It was so cold, and it made all my private parts shrink. Finally the water stopped, and I was commanded to go inside by the girls.

“Dry off with this” said Claire throwing a pink towel at me. “Your clothes are in the bathroom downstairs, get changed and meet us upstairs in five minutes. I opened the bathroom door, and locked it upon entering. On the toilet sat my clothes neatly folded, with the “Adorable” panties on top of them. I took off the stupid bonnet, and the tee shirt, and then put on the panties.

I was about to put on the jeans but then I remembered about what Lindsey said the night before. I opened the cabinet and there it was, A bottle of diaper rash cream. I slid the panties down to my ankles and applied the cream all over the areas were the diaper was. After washing my hands to get the cream off, I pulled up the panties, and put on my clothes.

When I got upstairs the girls were talking about something and got really quiet as I entered the room. They all had smirks on their faces, and I feared they were planning out the day. “Nicky, were going to the mall today, and you’re going to come with us” Said Claire. “oh okay, I don’t have any money though” I said. “You won’t need it, well be buying everything for you” said Claire, then all the girls laughed, which made my feel a bit worried.

We all climbed into Clarie’s car and once again me and Lindsey sat in the back set. Lindsey was wearing a white frilly dress with cowgirl boots, and had her hair curled up, she was incredibly attractive today. The girls were all singing to the songs on the radio and I just sat there in silence. Moments later I felt Lindsey prop her boots on my lap. “take em off” she said to me.
I slid off her boots revealing her black painted toenails on her small feet. “I didn’t have time to shower yesterday, or this morning. Would you mind licking my feet clean, they’re really gross from walking around outside barefoot, and in the garage, and these boots just make them so sweaty” She was now wiggling her toes in my face to taunt me. The bottom of her foot was covered in that black filth that accumulates on the bottom of peoples feet, and they looked disgusting.

I hesitated for a moment, “Well what are you waiting for, get to it little boy” she said now wiggling her toes in my face. I then stuck out my tongue and began licking the bottom of her foot. The taste was terrible, as well as the smell, and as I continued to lick her feet clean, black drops of saliva would roll down them. This was one of the most disgusting things I had ever done, but some how I didn’t mind it, because of how attractive she was.

“Don’t leave out the piggy’s, start sucking on them” she said ,shoving her foot into my mouth. “C’mon get it in there” said Lindsey. I began sucking on the top part of her foot. All of the girls were amused by this in the car. “Why does Lindsey always get to sit in the back, I want an oral pedicure” said Amy. “A better question is why is he wearing clothes while where in the car” said Claire.

“Yea seriously, lets so those pink panties” said Amy. I just continued sucking on the top of Lindsey’s foot. She then pulled her foot away from me “I know how much you like being my little foot slave, so you can have these back, after you strip down to those panties, and that’s not an option” said Lindsey.
Realizing I had no option, I began stripping my clothes in her car.

Once I had gotten down to just the “Adorable” panties I felt very exposed. I looked out the windows and could see plenty of cars on the road, which of course I would, it was Saturday morning.”Aww she looks so adorable” said Amy, all the girls laughed at this, and then as my face was already turning red Lindsey shoved her other foot into my mouth.

Amy pulled out her phone and was recording me cleaning Lindsey’s feet with mouth, in the back seat of Claire’s car, wearing nothing but women’s underwear. Once again these girls had found a way to both humiliate, and disgust me. Claire then pulled her feet back and looked at the bottoms of them. “you missed a spot right here”, pointing to the heel of her foot. She then put it back up to my face and commanded I suck on that.

I began sucking on the heel of her foot. At this point I had been licking and sucking her feet for at least 20 minutes in the back seat of the car. Finally we pulled into the mall parking lot. There was hundreds of cars and many people walking in the parking lot. I began to sink down a bit in my seat trying to hide my almost naked body, while still cleaning Lindsey's feet with my tongue.

Finally Claire pulled her feet away and commanded me to put on her boots. I slid the boot on her foot, and pulled it up her leg. As I finished putting on her boots for her we pulled into a parking spot. The girls had gotten out of the car and I was looking for my clothes. I couldn’t find them anywhere. I became frantic where were they. Just then I heard tapping on the windshield.

I looked out the front of the car and saw Claire holding my clothes in her hand. She then dropped them on the ground a few feet in front of the car. She then walked over to the car and opened up the door. “meet us in the food court in 10 minutes, or you will be punished. She and the other girls then walked off leaving my clothes in them middle of the parking lot, leaving me there in those tiny pink panties.
Old 12-07-2013, 11:13 PM   #44
TurtleMan76

Default Chapter 23

Chapter 23

I then climbed to the front seat of the car and began looking around. There were no cars coming but there were people walking all around. I waited ten minutes and people were still walking all around. My legs trembled as I realized it would have to be seen by some people, Who knew how awful the punishment would be.

I then opened the door, and crawled out of the car. I was now crouching in-between our car and the SUV next to us. I peered my head out into the middle of the parking lot, and saw 4 high school guys walking towards me. I then moved under the car, and waited till they had passed. They however stopped in front of the car. “dude someone left there clothes here in the middle of the parking lot”. Said one of the guys. “Dude… you should totally throw them in that trash can” said another. “yea ok” he replied.

Then my clothes were picked up by the guys, and I watched them approach the trash can. It was a feet diagonal from Claire’s car. I watched as they threw my clothes in the trash can. “great, now I have to pull my clothes out of a mall trash can, wearing nothing but girly panties. When the coast was clear, I got out from under the car, and ran towards the trash can. I then pulled out my clothes, but as I was doing this, a car stopped in the middle of the parking lot.

I could feel them staring at me and I slowly turned my head. In the car a woman in her 30;s was driving, and she had a daughter that looked like a freshman in the passenger seat. They were both looking at me with there lips quivered, and they began laughing as I turned red in the face. “Does your mom know you got into her clothes this morning” said the woman. Both of the girls laughed, and I just began putting on my clothes.

I quickly ran away from the woman and her daughter and made my way into the food court. I found the girls and Claire had her arms crossed. “your 6 minutes late” said Amy. Then my heart fell to my stomach. “I’m sorry, but someone took my clothes, and threw them in the trash can” the girls laughed at this, “Well that doesn’t get you out of your punishment” said Lindsey. “Well what’s my punishment” I asked.

“Well, the plan was we would all sit down and have a nice lunch together. Now you had to come along and delay it, so to get our time back, you will sit in that both, will sit on the outside of the both to eat your meal, all by yourself” said Claire. “oh ok” I said “And once you sit down, you will give us your jeans, you can have them back once you finish you food” said Claire.

I was horrified. There were so many people around. Someone was bound to see my panties. Claire then sat down with me at the both. “Lindsey is going to get your food. Once she puts the tray on the table, the jeans come off. You do know what will happen if you don’t?” said Claire. I then remembered all of the videos and pictures they had on me, “yes ma-am” I said.

Lindsey had brought me a burger, and a large fry. She then sat it down on my table and held her hand out, waiting for the jeans. I then slowly took them off, and handed them to her. “Once your done, just come get your jeans, well be over there. She then pointed to the both where Claire and Amy where sitting. It of coarse was on the opposite side of the food court.

There were at least 60 people in the food court at the time, and I was very nervous. Luckily there wasn’t anyone near where I was sitting. My legs where shaking, they were cold, and I was incredibly nervous. I began eating my burger as fast as I could, taking very huge bites. Halfway through my burger, two attractive girls sat at a table, a couple feet diagonally away from my both.

All they had to do to see my panties was just turn there heads. I finally finished my burger, and began eating the fries. I keep looking back at them to make sure they were looking at me. They were both occupied by there phones and food. Halfway through my fries, one of the girls looked back at me and then looked away. Seconds later she darted her head back at me, and was directly looking at my lower body.

She could see me, a junior in high school with perfectly shaved legs, tennis shoes, and a pair of pink panties. She then started dying of laughter and told her friend to look over at me. She then partially stood up, being complete obvious and stared right at me. I was blushing very hard, and began eating my fries faster, pretending I didn’t notice them

They started whispering, and then picked up there tray and headed my direction. “Hey do you mind if we sit here” said the blonde girl. I was completely humiliated, but just said “sure” The two girls sat at the opposite side of the booth and I continued eating my fries. “No wonder there’s so many obese people in our country, this is a shit load of fries” I thought to myself.

“So um.. what’s up” I said to the girls. They both started laughing to each other “Not much” said the brunette girl, “Just on our lunch break” said the blonde girl. :”oh that’s cool, So uhh what made you want to come over here” I said. The girls were having issues controlling themselves “oh you know, you just look really cute” said the brunette. Both girls busted out laughing, and I started blushing.

“So um.. did you forget your pants” said the blonde girl finally. Both girls were bent over the table laughing, and I was incredibly humiliated. “Well you see, I lost a bet to some girls, and now they get to humiliate me at the mall today” I said. “O-M-G, That is priceless” said the blonde girl. “Yea, I have to sit here like this and finish my food, once I’m done, I can get my pants back” I said
Both girls were loving this, “Oh my God, that is just so great.. like wow…” said the brunette girl. “how did you even make a bet like this “said the blonde girl. They were prolonging my torture of being there without pants. “oh well I was talking crap about a football team, and long story short, my team lost, and now im sitting here in these panties” I said.

The girls were dying at this point, “They’re so adorable” said the blonde girl. That word shot through my like a bullet, she hadn’t even seen the back side of them, and yet she said that awful word. It was as if she knew, and she was taunting me. “Do you think you could give us a look of them?” said the brunette. “I would really prefer not to” I said. “Aww c’mon please” said the blonde girl. “you can see them when I have to get up” I said. Both girls were giggling. “Yay!” they both said.

Finally I finished my fries, “well its time to get my pants I said”. The two girls were getting red in there faces, this excited them, and they were embarrassed for me. There were at least 50 different people who would see me as I walked across the food court. “Do you mind taking my tray” I asked the girls, because I didn’t want to make an extra trip to the trash can, incase the girls made me stay in the panties.

“Yea sure, ill do it, if I can smack your butt on the way out” said the blonde girl. “Fine” I said completely embarrassed. I then stood up at the end of the food court, without any pants, and walked over to the blonde girl. They were both laughing very hard, and I was getting completely humiliated just standing there waiting for the smack. “Well hurry up” I said. “Ok bend over” said the blonde girl.

Both girls were laughing as I bent over slightly, she then smacked my ass, it wasn’t very hard which didn’t bother me. What did bother me was the 10 people completely staring at me while she did it. I then began to speed walk across the food court to the both where they sat. Claire Amy and Lindsey were all laughing. Everyone in the food court had turned there heads and watched me make it across.

This was the most humiliating moment in my life. I then sat down at there both and begged for my pants. “Next time be on time” said Claire, as she tossed my jeans onto the table. I quickly grabbed them and slid them on over my shoes. There was still at least 12 people watching me as I did this. Once they were on I asked Claire if I could go to the bathroom. She gave me permission and I quickly walked in.

I then sat in the stall for about 10 minutes just cooling down, trying to feel safe. Then I got a text message from Claire. “hey c’mon out, its time to go shopping : - )” I then got out of the stall and looked in the mirror. My cheeks were still red. I took a deep breath and went outside.

“ Ok so we will be leaving the mall at 4:30 because we have some other fun stuff planned. While we are in here, if you wish to use the bathroom it will be the girls bathroom. Any store we go in to, you will try on what ever we want in the dressing rooms. Finally, we will give you the money to buy these things, but you have to purchase it at the cash register” said Claire

Last edited by TurtleMan76; 12-10-2013 at 04:37 PM.
Old 12-10-2013, 10:04 AM   #45
Xdress_parttime

You HAVE to continue this. This is great!

Limits: people/public, family, illegal, messy, scat/piss, Permanent, scarring, shaving, ice, blood

20/M/US

Yes, that's my avatar. I'm the bitch slave pup, always willing to serve whoever I can like a good slave should.

I haven't dressed up in a long time, and I probably won't for a long time. QUIT ASKING!
Xdress_parttime is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk