Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 09-29-2016, 04:14 PM   #61
Joker50
Distinguished Member

Jess mouth was wide and then she found her voice, bouncing up on the bed.

‘You joined!’

‘Yes and found your profile, so I asked your master for a dare and this was the dare I was sent. It is the bikini or one dress.’

‘Have you offered pictures?’

‘I wasn’t going too but he said his other slave does, so I figured I would too.’

‘You didn’t tell him you knew me?’

‘Of course not, that would be foolish.’

‘So who are you? What name did you choose?’

‘I am not going to tell you. I created several profiles but am only going to use one.’

‘That’s against the rules, they will throw you off the site.’

She thought for a moment,’ I could always ask master.’ Jess smiled as she said this but Susie was quicker.

‘I have already told him that if he likes me as a friend or tells his other slave who I am then I will go away again. Now go and shower, and Jess, if you use the red brush quite a lot of the henna will come off. We deliberately didn’t heat it up so that it firmed in to the skin. You will have some marks but otherwise you should end up relatively clean.’

As Jess showered so Susie sorted out a simple dress to wear and took off the micro. She would put it back on at Sylvie’s, she wouldn’t care what she or Jess wore.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Across town, his bicycle stowed away, Mike, opened getDare and worked his way through the log in.
He wasn’t sure he felt comfortable until he found a few other older profiles but one in particular caught his eye; tsusielovesdtwobeeused, created in the last twenty four hours. He read the profile, not that there was much of it, then went back and filled his in, as far away in the UK as he could without arresting suspicion, then contacted her by pm.

Hi, I am new and saw that you are too. Can we swap experiences as older people on here? I would like to do some dares, if you would care to give me some and I like to give them out. I have to be honest I am not that interested in boys but an older woman would be a challenge. Mike

He read it through and then sent it. He owed that bitch, if it was her and he was sure gonna make her pay, then turned his attention to Jess.

Hi Jess, I think I found you, would you like to play some more? I dare you to stuff a toilet brush handle in your ass and colour your nipples black, then send me the pic you offered. M.

He was about to send it when it occurred to him it may be the wrong Jess. So sorry if I have the wrong Jess, you would have to have been in an old farm building today. M.

He sent the message to Jess and then settled down to get involved in the site, lets see what else that girl has shoved in her pussy….

Limits: Cbt, Anal. Pain. Poo. Family. Pics for the right person.
Joker50 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Joker50 for this post:
Old 10-03-2016, 03:09 PM   #62
spankme554
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks for this great addition! Please keep writing this as it's a very hot story line!

PM DARES

I'm owned so denial isn't possible.

-Likes- Rules, toilet time restrictions, some nipple pain, hidden public, hidden humiliation, butt plugs, edges, diapers (just trying these out so please be nice)

-Dislikes/punishments - all day butt plug wear, rubberband snaps, wedgies, nipple clamps, toothpaste

-Limits-Pics, Public/Social suicide, cam, Messy/Poop/Pee, wetting myself, hard pain, body writing, needles
spankme554 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to spankme554 for this post:
Old 10-03-2016, 03:14 PM   #63
slavedareshelby

Default plz!!!!

please continue I'm horny reading this story!!!!
slavedareshelby is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to slavedareshelby for this post:
Old 10-03-2016, 10:22 PM   #64
Joker50
Distinguished Member

Sadly rl is getting in the way and it's difficult to focus. There is more and it's half written but will be up this week.

The following user says Thank You to Joker50 for this post:
Old 10-04-2016, 01:46 AM   #65
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

Take your time. Appreciate your efforts and looking forward to the next installment.

Send me a message if you'd like a sub to obey your commands, ladies only.

Limits: Public, CBT, poop, blood etc...
Sydney_sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2016, 05:54 PM   #66
Nwbie
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joker50 View Post
Sadly rl is getting in the way and it's difficult to focus. There is more and it's half written but will be up this week.
We are grateful for the story
Nwbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 04:52 AM   #67
Joker50
Distinguished Member

......I was going to split this into two postings but as you have waited so long......

Jess wore a crop top and shorts were almost panties there was so little of them to Sylvie’s, dashing up stairs to change the moment they arrived whilst Susie simply stood in the front part of the shop and stripped off her dress and put on her bikini. When Jess re-appeared they walked through into the living room together.

‘Ah’ said Harry, ‘my favourite girls and look almost naked as twins.’ He grinned.

Sylvie was serving breakfast and as Harry stood Jess got to see the state of Harrys back.

‘Dad!!! Jess yelled, ‘What on earth have you been doing?’

‘That,’ interrupted Susie, ‘is what I want to know too Jess; but not until after breakfast.’

‘So what happened last night at Peters?’ Harry asked, but Sylvie jumped in and said ‘no talking about anything to do with last night, until, after breakfast.’

Susie and Jess washed up the breakfast things whilst Harry and Sylvie showered and then came back down to join them. The pc was switched on and coffee was poured, then they all sat in comfort and Sylvie started playing back last nights commands.

‘So’ Sylvie started, ‘we began with the table and the cage complete with hypnosis tapes.’

‘What commands,’ interjected Susie immediately.

‘We will look,’ replied Sylvie and flicked a page, ‘continuous cum for me and whipping fun for Harry. But that’s not particularly that bad. And wouldn’t account for the damage we are seeing.’

Jess sat quietly as the inquest went on and various programmes were discussed, her pussy growing wetter with every item, until she was wondering what else was in this house that she couldn’t see.

Her eyes gazed around the wall, everywhere she looked there were pictures of Sylvie in various items of dress or states of undress, posing happily for the camera. One picture caught her eye and she wandered over to pick it up, it didn’t take her long to work out that the man in the picture was her father and that both he and Sylvie were most likely naked as others around them most definitely were. She turned it over looking for a date but with no luck.

She heard in the background as Sylvie said ‘got it’ to her parents and rather than concentrating on what was happening, Jess was quietly slipping out of the room.

The cellar illuminated as Jess walked in to it and stared open mouthed at what she saw. Machines and cages littered the floor and in the centre a table and a chair. She wandered around running her hands over the metals and hardened plastics, through the leather of the flogger, along the cold edges of the table but always heading for the chair, it was as though it was calling to her.

She sat down and quietly in the background on the computer upstairs a new programme began to run.

‘Hello’ said a voice Jess couldn’t see. ‘You aren’t Sylvie, please identify yourself.’

‘I am Jess,’ she replied.

‘Hello Jess, welcome to my chair. I don’t have any records of you in my system so I must assume this is your first time. Would I be right?’

‘Yes.’

‘In that case let me explain the chair. First you must be naked, I detect that although you are mostly skin; there are a few strands of cloth. Please remove these to experience chair setting one. ‘

Jess shrugged her shoulders and then pushed the panties down her legs and released the catch on the front of the bikini and tossed both items on to the table.

‘Done,’ she said to the air, not quite knowing why but feeling it was the right thing to do.

‘Thank you, censors confirm that this is the case. Please relax and I will walk your through the programme.’

Jess felt something against her pussy, rubbing her gently, not too much to make her wet straight off but enough to tease her.

‘At the moment you are experiencing level 1, gentle stimulation, a sensor will detect when you are ready for programme 2.’

Upstairs the inquest continued, the hypnosis tapes being searched through, clearly the mix of the two Harry had heard was not right if the state of his back was to be avoided again.

Downstairs Jess felt her pussy being gripped and the stimulation had moved to her clit.

‘Programme 2 is now running, are you comfortable? Jess?’

‘Thank...you…yes’

‘Ah good, in that case, programme three?’

What the fuck, Jess thought, ‘Yes’ she replied as her clit sent a wave of pleasure through her body.

‘Programme three requires you to be bound, are you ready.’

Another wave of pleasure swept her up.
‘Just do it’ she said sharply and everything stopped.

‘I am sorry Jess. Clearly you are not ready for my pleasures as yet.’

What! No fuck! ‘I’m sorry,’ she called out in hope. ‘I wasn’t expecting this to be so stimulating so quickly. Please?’

The chair replied. ‘Please do not show signs of anger or loss of control, I am programmed to shut down on signs of both.’

Jess relaxed as resumed it pace on her clit. She felt her ankles and thighs get clamped in position. Her wrists and upper arms followed, finally her head. From the side a gag was placed in her mouth and held firmly there by a robotic arm.

‘Programme four is now ready to proceed, enjoy your journey Jess. I will be waiting on the other side.’

The room dimmed except for a single light above the chair.

Clamps came down and grasped her nipples, stretching her breasts slightly, followed by a bar that flicked up and down a few times then a tattoo of rhythmic tapping began on the under side of her breasts.

Upstairs she had finally been missed and it only took a couple of shouts before Sylvie changed screens and Jess was in front of them. Silence had descended as Susie flanked by Harry and Sylvie either side of her watched Jess in the chair.

Downstairs Jess felt her buttocks being moved and then something was spraying her ass hole.

‘Where is it up too?’ asked Harry breaking the silence.

‘Programme four’, Sylvie replied, ‘she is in now.’

Sylvie reached over and slipped her hand inside Susie’s bikini top, ‘She has great breasts Susie; she inherited your body.’

She pulled Susie round to face her and began to kiss her lips, her tongue pressing against Susie mouth and Susie opened her mouth to receive, her tongue going against Sylvie’s, her back facing Harry, he reached and undid the bikini top.

Downstairs, Jess felt one bar after another be tried in her ass, each one being followed by another spraying of what she had now decided was lube before the next size was tried. The machine seemed to reach a point where it stopped trying and settled down to fuck her ass hole and finally something was being probed in to her cunt. The machine widened her pussy and the dildo was inserted, slowly finding her depth before beginning its rhythm in her cunt.

Jess felt everything fall into an accompanying rhythm as she went through wave after wave of exquisite torture to her senses, the dim light the only thing showing her what was going on and she found herself momentarily wishing for a blindfold and then deciding it was un-necessary as her cunt shot her cum across the floor.

Upstairs, Susie was naked; Harry had removed her panties when Sylvie had plunged her fingers down over Susie’s stomach and underneath the waistband into Susie’s pussy. Susie had discovered Sylvie had no panties on when she had started to return the finger fucking.

Susie pulled Sylvie’s dress off, ‘First one to cum, gets Harrys cock up their ass, game on.’

‘Fuck you Susie,’ replied Sylvie smiling, ‘game on.’

Blissfully unaware of what was happening above her head, Jess had orgasmed a second spray of cum across the floor and then followed it by pissing too. She was drained and slumped slightly.’

‘Program six, help, is initiated. Water is being provided, please drink.’

The gag was removed and a tube inserted in to her mouth, water dribbled in to her mouth until the machine said; ‘Please tap the chair to stop the water’ and Jess did so.

‘You may repeat the orgasms of program four it you wish or program five will be started. Tap the chair four times to go round again.’

One, Jess felt everything tense.
Two, she could feel a distinct hum
Three, she searched through her body, her tits and clit were sore, her pussy was well used, her stomach ached from the constant state of arousal and orgasm. She thought about it, she had been naked in town, body painted, used by all and sundry at a party and was now in a machine chair that wanted to know if she wanted more.

Upstairs three naked adults watched in silence, Harry with his cock embedded in the losers’ ass

Her hand moved.

The following 3 users say Thank You to Joker50 for this post:
Old 10-08-2016, 08:09 PM   #68
Nwbie
getDare Devil

Where can I buy such a chair, I want one.
Old 10-10-2016, 10:02 AM   #69
samoc

Good story, keep it up!

Limits: face, cum (will swallow at end), messy, public.
I slave
pm for my skype
samoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2016, 01:58 PM   #70
Joker50
Distinguished Member

Jess leaned back uncertain, subconsciously she wanted to go again but consciously she wasn’t certain her body could take another pounding. She hung on for what seemed like minutes and then tapped out three, something caught her attention, a flash of light, her muscle spasmed and her finger tapped. The fastenings tightened and the machine took over. Jess closed her eyes and waited as her body was set up for another orgasm

‘Four’ breathed Susie.
‘Four’ said Harry, followed by ‘Fuck.’
‘Please’ said Sylvie as Harry began to screw her ass.

Across town, Peter had finished editing the basic footage from the previous night, focussing on his special guests. He slipped his gown open and stroked his cock as he recalled how Jess had been amazing at sucking his cock back to hardness after every time he had sent his cum flying down her throat or up her cunt, only for Susie to take over and bring him off where Jess failed. He typed in an e-mail address and sent the film, then sent a text message to the same person.

In his flat Mike watched the picture connection, he had no idea who the girl and boy were, only that they were somewhere in Europe, the girl was very hot, the boy not too bad either and pretty well hung, beyond that he didn’t care; he simply knew that if he said fuck and where they were obeying him. Currently the boy was tipping olive oil in to her ass and although neither of them knew it yet, he was going to fuck her ass with something fat and long that wasn’t his cock. Mike grinned as he typed; Take the tennis racquet from the wall behind you…..

Jess cried out as the orgasm sent her colours whirling through her mind and the machine informed her of one more to go to beat her previous record. She was sure her pussy was bleeding, her ass in much the same state and as for her nipples, she was absolutely sold on the idea that they had been ripped off at least two orgasms ago.

Harry lay on the floor; watching as Sylvie was pleasured by Susie now back in her bikini only to hear his phone buzz. He stood and made his way somewhat gently to his phone, his cock hanging limply after fucking both women in the ass.
He looked at the message, then at the two women and then at the computer screen where his daughter was being wound up again.

He coughed, quietly, stately and then did it again with a very loud ‘ahem!’

The two women stopped and looked at him. ‘I do believe that the first film from last night is available.’ He waved his phone.

Susie froze. Not only was it available but she was at Sylvie’s and that meant Sylvie would be seeing just how much of a whore she had been. She caught and corrected the thought; both she and Jess had been.

Peter watched the second edited version, cock in had, as Susie took on the two policewomen, her cunt already battered wide open was being used by a false truncheon as a resting place as they worked her clit and nipples. He shot his seed across the floor and switched to the next scene where Jess was taking them on, as they wore strap-on dildos switching between her holes as they tossed her about surrounded by at least a dozen people.

Mike was enjoying himself as the girl begged for the handle of the racquet to be removed from her ass, promising more and more if only he would say yes as the boy applied clamps to her nipples and squeezed them hard. The girl screamed and then began begging harder, as Mike typed; lie her down, remove the racquet, roll her over piss on her, then roll her back and put the racquet back up her ass.
The boy followed every direction and Mike could see the relief on her face as the racquet came out and then she was rolled over and the boy took up took up position, pointed his cock at the girl and a stream of yellow piss caught her on the face, down her tits and pooling at the top of her thighs before seeping down. As soon as he was finished the boy rolled the girl over, sat on her back and pushed the racquet back into her ass.

Jess lay in the chair, no longer interested in anything the machine or the room had to offer, except the gratefully received water. She looked at her bikini and tapped the chair to stop the flow. She lay still as the machine asked if she wanted to go round again and kept control until it said programme five is now initiated and Jess was raised into a sitting position.

Harry, Susie and Sylvie watched open mouthed as Jess took on three guys all intent on using her mouth and nothing more. She sucked and switched from one cock to another until one by one they shot a load of cum in to her open mouth.

Peter took the third cut of the film, no faces shown and posted it to the website. He wondered just how many would want to come and see Jess and Susie in action and prepared his opening offer. Harry would be the problem as always but money was everyone’s downfall and even if Harry thought he had everything in life, there was always an option that money could buy even Harry hadn’t thought of.

Mike had finally relented and the racquet was now back up on the wall, the pattern of the strings etched on the girls buttocks in a nice bright red and a stunning scarlet on the boys backside when she had been told to punish him. Mike was saying his goodbyes and thanks about to switch off for the rest of the day when an e.mail delivery alerted him. Ten minutes later he was sharing the footage with his new friends in Europe, instructing the girl in sucking the boy off as he watched the footage of Jess and Susie filling each others holes with creamed bananas and then sitting on each others faces and eating them out.

Jess climbed the stairs from Sylvie’s basement, her bikini back in place. She walked in to the room where the others were sitting and stopped to watch as her mother and another woman were being strapped down on a wheel, she was fascinated realising that she had missed a few of the rooms and feeling pleased she had. She walked over and sat between them. Sylvie reached out one arm and Susie did the same from the other side, then both turned their mouths to her and she sank in to the multi kiss …..

Old 10-16-2016, 06:30 PM   #71
Nwbie
getDare Devil

amazing chapter as always, now I can sleep well if you know what I mean
Old 10-18-2016, 02:58 PM   #72
Joker50
Distinguished Member

I am sure I have no idea what you mean.....

So another cliff hanger with Jess will interrupt your sleep again, oh dear......

Old 10-18-2016, 02:58 PM   #73
Joker50
Distinguished Member

Harry sat contented as the three women entertained themselves, occasionally stopping to watch the film of the previous night, passing comment and then as the action heated up on the screen so the three women also heated it up. All three were long naked, Jess being the last to have her micro removed.

They played a few dare games on each other, sending Jess naked in a bathrobe to the local shop for a couple of bottles of wine. Yes, she had been challenged over her age but an offer to open her robe had, as Sylvie had predicted, got her the wine.

Harry and Susie had gone to the supermarket and bought in a Sunday lunch and once all were satiated, Sylvie suggested a full on foursome in her bed; the only rule being that Harry couldn’t fuck Jess.

Jess had suggested a bondage game and as soon as the other three were tied she walked over to Harry and after sucking his cock hard, to Harry's amusement, she slipped her pussy over it and ground down hard.

‘Don’t cum in me daddy, please tell me when you are close though.’

Harry had put up with a lot and the idea of filling his daughter full of his cum appealed but, he wasn’t about to disappoint her by disobeying.

‘Off!’ he shouted as his cock began to get close to jerking inside Jess, ‘Now!’

Jess stood up in a hurry, before bending over his cock and masturbating Harry until he came in her mouth.

She walked over to where Sylvie was bent in a hog tie.

‘Owen’ she said through clenched lips and Sylvie, with a grin, replied, ‘Pardon.’

‘Owen pease’ Jess tried again.

‘Oh, open please, gotcha.’ Sylvie opened her mouth and Jess spat and dribbled Harry's cum in to Sylvie’s mouth.

Sylvie swallowed Harry’s cum and then looked at Jess. A few seconds later the hogtie was undone and Sylvie stood up.

Jess was amazed, ‘How did you do that?’ she inquired.

‘Years of practice my dear Jess; Maybe if you stay here for a few days I shall teach you a simple trick.’ She paused for a second, ‘And of course, introduce you to the delights of the dungeon properly’

‘Nothing weird though, I like my girl the way she is.’ Interrupted Susie.

‘Of course not, Susie, everything will be her own choice.’

‘When’ asked Jess, before Susie and Sylvie got into each other too much.

‘Next Saturday.’

All three women looked at Harry. He looked at them and then repeated, ‘next Saturday.’

Jess smiled and then looked at the clock on the wall and walked to the window. It was dark outside, she turned. ‘Its dark out so I dare me, dad and mum to all go home naked.’

Harry shrugged, but Susie said, ‘Why not, there is nothing to lose.’

It was Sylvie who spoke last, ‘I dare you Jess, to play a game on the way. I shall write it out and you must perform it exactly.’

Jess beamed, Susie frowned and Harry looked the other way, shaking his head behind Jess back as she accepted the challenge.

‘Jess’ said Susie after Sylvie left the room, ‘you have no idea what you could let yourself in for.’

‘Relax mum, it will be fine. I mean; how bad a dare can Sylvie come up with?’

‘You will see.’

Last edited by Joker50; 10-18-2016 at 03:02 PM. Reason: a couple of errors, now fixed
Old 10-23-2016, 02:59 AM   #74
tiger777

Wow lots of great updates while I been away for work I'm looking forward to your next update
Limits: Illegal, life-ruining, gross scat play(diaper is OK), public nudity, family & friends, work dares (other than 100% discrete), Permanent Dares, pics with face exposed and very Public, blood
tiger777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 06:05 PM   #75
Nwbie
getDare Devil

Let's see how evil you are

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
control., dares, humiliation, incest