Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 03-09-2018, 06:41 PM   #1
kinkysub

Send a message via MSN to kinkysub
Wink Exhibitionism dare

This thread is for posting exhibitionism dares but there is a catch. Any dare you submit here must be something you have already done yourself. This way, the dares will be reasonable.

You can either post a dare, or do a dare that you read here and comment on your experience.

I'll start with one of mine.

Go for a car ride bottomless. When I did this, I had my pants and underwear down around my ankles. It was dark out, about 11 pm, and I live in a suburban area. I drove around about 20 minutes. Some people saw me but I don't think they saw that I wasn't wearing pants. I don't think it's easy to see inside a car like that but when you are the one in the car, you sure feel exposed lol.

Feel free to do the dare and maybe one up me if you want (like doing it in the daytime, or bottomless and topless, etc...) I look forward to reading about your experience.

Maybe:bondage, anal, forced bi

Limits:pain, social suicide, scat,
blood, permanent etc...
kinkysub is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to kinkysub for this post:
Old 03-09-2018, 06:54 PM   #2
bamadude01
getDare Devil

Do this in the location of your choice, but must be so that you will pass/see other cars on the road.

Must be done during the day, but time of day is at your discretion as well. (I just happened to do this during early/mid afternoon when I tried it)

DARE: Take a 30 minute completely nude drive. At starting location, step out of the vehicle, and strip nude (you may keep socks/shoes on if desired, but all other clothing must be removed completely). Set clothes either in passenger seat, or elsewhere in vehicle. Drive for at least 30 minutes, including places where you will be forced to pause at red lights and/or stop signs. At end of drive, step out of vehicle again to dress (or stay naked until you reach your next destination, your choice).

Would love to have reports and/or pic proof of this dare.
Old 03-10-2018, 05:07 PM   #3
rhl
getDare Succubus

I did a 5 minute stint in a swing set while nude.
Old 03-11-2018, 11:34 AM   #4
TTate

I went for a short 10-minute hike last summer. Completely nude leaving all my clothes, including my shoes, at the bottom of the trail. It wasn't an official trail, and I was pretty sure that almost no one would be there. I was wrong of course but was fast enough to not get caught.

Likes: outdoor/semi-public (low chance of getting caught), risk of getting caught (low risk), teasing, edging, humiliation

Limits: involving people, nudity in front of others, nudity in back yard (window is fine), piss/poop, permanent, pain (mild is fine), social suicide, involving friends/family
TTate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2018, 03:20 PM   #5
Ana The Sniper

Go into your neighbors backyard and ride a dildo while jacking off on their back porch.

Note, this is highly illegal, however when I did it the neighbor had a full privacy fence AND the house was vacant/unoccupied. Use caution if not!

Likes & Limits | PM Dares | My Rules | FapRoulette | KinkTalk

I work an intense job and cannot always respond to PMs or dares quickly. Bare with me!
Ana The Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 02:10 AM   #6
Eldarwen38JJ
getDare Sweetheart

Stand (during school hours or late at night so as little chance of exposing yourself to minors) naked behind a first-floor (not ground-floor) window that is low enough to expose more than you usually want to expose.

Time: 2 minutes at 2m distance substract 30 seconds for every 50 cm closer to the window with a minimum of 30 seconds. But if you step towards the window time starts anew.

So if you start at 1.5m from window you have to stand there 1.5 min but if you decide halfway through that you could get 50 cm closer then you start a new minute.

Do not touch yourself, make sure you have no boner, maybe drink a cup of tea or coffee so you can pretend to be a nudist if need arises. Since it is highly illegal to expose yourself in many places. Enjoy. X

Results BDSM Test

About this ToD slut

Toy list

Toy pics

Loves, likes and hard limits

Kik: Eldarwen38JJ (don't have notifications on as I received too many and got annoyed but do check daily.)

Don't look
Spoiler:
You looked. You will now send me a nipple dare. Let's torture the little beggars. They need to become overly sensitive 'outies'. They have been neglected long enough...
Eldarwen38JJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 03:12 AM   #7
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default Dares

Now summer is on its way hopefully some dares I have done in summers gone by.
1)You have to go to a non nudist beach during the day and take a camera . Ask someone if they would be willing to take a few pics of you on the beach . Here comes the kicker ,you have to be nude .
2)For those that drive .You have to go for a drive but you have to leave home nude taking nothing to cover up and drive around for at least 30 minutes before heading home .
If you want to be a bit more daring masturbate but don't cum till your parked up at home .
3)Find a nice country walk strip naked , hide your clothes and walk away for at least 30 minutes before you can go back for your clothes .
Again if your really brave masturbate the whole time till your back at your clothes .
4)Now the evenings are getting slightly warmer go for a walk round your block naked or if you have a park near by leave home naked , walk to the park , round the park and home .
5)For those with partners or who can find a willing partner find some where as public as you dare and strip naked and have sex then tell us where you succeeded in doing it . Lets see who was the bravest and risked the most .

I have more I will post later .
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 06:44 PM   #8
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

One time, at night I put all of my clothes in a back pack and left them in an area and then biked away from it, almost a km away. I was in the dark for most of it in a field but at one point I had to cross a well lit street and then recross it to get back. It was pretty dangerous considering if a car came I wouldn't know until it was too late and they would see me. Not sure how to turn this into a dare, other than hiding your clothes, biking away from them, and making sure you hit at least one well lit area.

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 07:43 AM   #9
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default bikers

For those bike riders among us I once rode a moped 3 miles to work and rode home again nude .It was daylight hours .So my dare is for all of you on motor bikes or push bikes .
I dare you to ride at least 6 miles totally nude during daylight hours up to you where it is .
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2018, 03:24 PM   #10
matterotica

Although I usually give the dares, I couldn't resist this one. I just gave myself a dare inspired by this thread.

There is an old canal path near where I'm spending the night. I went there, stripped and left my clothes hidden, then started walking while edging. Although there was little chance of anyone being there, it was a single narrow path with nowhere to hide, so if anyone came along I would just have to run the opposite way. I made it all the way to the end where it reached a main road (1.1 miles by my google calculation) where I stopped and ejaculated in full view of passing cars.

The walk back (with the comedown after the orgasm) was freaking terrifying. So if anyone wants to copy that dare, please feel free... and then tell me all about it. Kik chats welcome.

kik - matterotica2

Always keen to find guys who want to submit or take a challenge/dare/bet. If you're into outdoors, edging or cum denial, I'm your Dom!
matterotica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2018, 03:59 PM   #11
DemonDare

an interesting one was given to me a while ago:

Take a walk to a forest. Begin taking your clothes off, one item every 100 paces. When you are full nude, walk another 100 paces and urinate. Another 100 places and masturbate until completion. Then, walk all the way back collecting your clothes on the way. You can leave your boxers like I did, wiping the cum you have on your hands on them as you walk past.
DemonDare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2018, 06:45 PM   #12
mango616

If are partner or by your self. Drive in your car to a suburban street. get into the back seat (if girl wear dress no panties) head down bum up, push a butt plug into your ass then drive home.

Dare Giver/Master/Sir
  • Bladder Control
  • Slut Training
  • Anal Training
  • Pain (nipples and pussy)
  • Verbal Abuse and Degradation
  • Being Controlled
  • Forced Orgasms
  • Orgasm Denial
  • And More!
PM Me on here or on kik (Females only)

Currently own a Submissive and not looking for any others
mango616 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2018, 09:08 PM   #13
Taz55
Distinguished Member

1). Find a baseball field at a near by park! Better if it has lights!
Edge on each base and walk between them, then cum at home plate.

2). Find a trail at a near by park. Roll a dice to decide how many steps to walk before taking off that piece of clothing 1 = 10 seconds...6= 60 seconds. Once naked roll once more for time to walk naked, roll again for number of times to edge. Roll again, any number but 6 and you can cum then gather your clothes or else edge 6 times and repeat until you get a number that is not 6.

(If you want to change this up reverse the last step to be until you get 6 you can leave. I've done it both ways its a lot harder this way and it makes you quite desperate.)
Old 04-03-2018, 03:02 AM   #14
JimmyD94

Default Parking Garage Fun

Go to a parking garage, go a couple levels up. Take off your clothes and toss them down to the next level. Now you have to walk naked through the parking garage to get your clothes! Hope nobody drives by while your doing this.

Limits: Peircing, Excrement, Public Humiliation

Looking for someone to exicite my solo sex life with.

Kik: JimmyD199411

KIK Commands

PM Commands
JimmyD94 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to JimmyD94 for this post:
Old 04-06-2018, 08:46 PM   #15
qr1959
getDare Sweetheart

GF and I were driving home, the last major (not that big) metropolitan area we were heading for we decided to play a game. At each light we would flip a coin, looser would remove one article of clothing. There were way to many lights on this stretch of road. We both ended up naked but I had two and she had one penalty to make. We pulled off into a parking area. The penalty was simple, one lap around the car for each penalty. She ran once around while I had to do twice. She jumped back in the car, headlights were approaching as I heard the doors lock while I was running my second lap.
Finally got back in the car, I do not think anyone saw us but who knows. Continued to drive home naked and walk into the house the same way.

Dislikes: nipple play, anal, golden

Limits: Blood, Permanent marks, Poop, family, too public humiliation
qr1959 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk