Old 02-21-2018, 08:18 PM   #1
Ben010

Default Sometimes Things Happen

This is a story based off fantasies I had in my teens that still turn me on a bit today. This story might move a little slowly at the start, and I'm not going to say the age of the characters to leave that to the imagination. This is my first story here, hope you enjoy.

Chapter I: Weekend.

Andrew

I sat in my geography class trying to get through the last 10 minutes of the week. It was the second Friday in October, and in my seat near the window I could see leaves falling off the trees. I snapped out of my daze when my phone buzzed in my pocket. After checking if the teacher was looking, I hid it behind my textbook and read the message that was sent to my friends' group chat:

Nick: My parents are going to some work party tonight.. you guys want to come over?

Before I started typing a reply, Ryan sent a message back:

Ryan: sure, i can come over. is hailey going to be home? ;)

I smiled a bit at that, Hailey was Nick's sister who was 2 years older than us, Ryan always found a way to bring her into the conversation.

"It's not the weekend yet, Andrew," said a voice from behind me. My teacher, Mr. Briggs held out his hand and I handed my phone over. He started explaining the homework and I dozed off again, waiting for the week to be over.

-=-

After I got home from school I packed a bag for Nick's house, remembering to add my swim gear because I had practice the next morning. After my bag was packed I poured a bowl of cereal and watched TV for about half an hour. Next, I put my dishes in the sink and started walking to Nick's house.

Nick lived on the next street over. We lived in this upper-middle-class suburb and there was lots of people walking their dogs or playing at the park. I got to Nick's house and went in without knocking. We all spend so much time at each other's house that we agreed knocking was pointless. Nick yelled down from the top of the stairs, saying he just got out of the shower and will be down in a minute. I walked past the living room, where Hailey was sitting on the couch texting. Even slouched over she was beautiful: her big ass was being held back by black leggings, and she was wearing a crop top where if I just bent over enough, I might see her bra.

"Hey Nick's-friend," she said, and I blushed, wondering if she saw me checking her out.

"Uh, hi," I managed to say before Nick grabbed my shoulder.

"Andrew, let's go downstairs and play Xbox, Ryan and Ty will be here soon."

-=-

We played Xbox for about 30 minutes before Ryan and Tyler came thumping down the stairs.

"Sup Nick, Hey Andy," Ryan said. I nodded to Ryan and murmured a quiet 'hey' to Tyler. I wasn't expecting Tyler to show up, we had barely talked since the awkward incident that happened last week at the pool.

"Guys, the new Spiderman is out, we've got to watch it tonight," Ryan exclaimed before he sank into the couch.

I could see Tyler looking at me, but I did my best to avoid his gaze.

"Yeah, let's do it!" I said, looking back at Ryan.
Limits: Family, Face pics, full public, permanent, illegal, scat etc

I am in denial. The last time I came was June 9, 2018

PM DARES
Clothing

Last edited by Ben010; 02-24-2018 at 01:41 PM.
Ben010 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Ben010 for this post:
Old 02-21-2018, 09:10 PM   #2
Ben010

Default Chapter II: The Evening

Getting the first 2 chapters written and posted tonight, please leave some feedback!

Chapter II: The Evening

Tyler

I didn't know Andrew was coming to Nick's house, otherwise I probably wouldn't have come.

-=-

Last week I was in the locker room after swimming practice. The pool was closed and no one else had anything left out on the benches, so I didn't bother going to the stall to change back to my dry clothes. I pulled off my swimsuit revealing the pink pair of panties I had on underneath. I put my swimsuit and towel on the bench and opened my locker.

I took my sweatpants out and I had just turned around to see Andrew standing there, staring at my panties. I had forgotten that Andrew works the late shifts on Thursdays as a lifeguard and it's part of his closing duties to clean the locker rooms.

"It's not-- this isn't what it looks like--" I stammered, quickly covering myself with a towel. "Can we just... pretend this didn't happen?"

"Yeah, uh, yeah sorry Ty," I said blushing, he was fidgeting his fingers in front of him. "I should've knocked. Sorry."

After that he awkwardly backed out of the locker room, I quickly got changed and ran to the lobby to get picked up.

-=-

I cursed and tossed the Xbox controller on the coffee table. It was 6:00 and we had been playing Xbox for a almost 2 hours.

"Ha! Got you again! I'm telling you, you'll never beat me at quickscoping," Nick exclaimed, "Loser has to get drinks, I'll take a club soda. Upstairs in the fridge."

"Fine," I said smiling, "You guys want club soda too?"

Andrew and Ryan nodded so I went upstairs to the kitchen.

"Oh, hey Ty," Hailey said from the living room. I never knew why Hailey talked to me when I came over, she didn't even know Nick or Ryan's names.

"What's up Hailey?" I asked, trying to play it cool. Ryan made fun of Nick for his sister's good looks a lot, but it was true. She had one of the nicest asses in our school, and a pair of tits that went right with it.

"Not much, getting picked up by Logan soon though."

I nodded and made my way back downstairs. Nick had a super cool basement, he had a 70" TV and big leather couch. There was also ping pong and a patio door that went to the hot tub and pool. Andrew and Ryan were playing Xbox, so I set their sodas down and tossed one to Nick.

"Damn Andrew, you got a lot better," Ryan said as he opened up his club soda. Ryan took one sip and set the can back down. "You know what would be better than club soda?"

Ryan opened up his bag at his feet and pulled out a bottle of vodka. We had all tried drinking before, but we didn't do it often.
"You guys up for it?" He said as he twisted open the bottle.

"Yeah, I am!" I exclaimed and grabbed the bottle, pouring some into my soda. Andrew, Ryan, and Nick also poured some into their soda.

We sipped at our sodas, and when they ran out, we sipped right from the bottle. After about 15 minutes, we were all at least a little tipsy.

"Man, this Xbox is getting boring," Nick said, "let's do something else."

"What do you wanna do now?" Andrew said, his voice starting to slur. "Wait! I know! Truth or dare Nick?"

"Truth or dare, what are you 10?" Nick said, sitting up.

"Do it man, don't be a pussy about it," Ryan added.

"Fine, dare me then, Andy," Nick said and sat back into the couch.

"Ok, order a pizza, and when the delivery guy comes go to the door naked," Andrew said.

Nick thought for a second before replying, "My sister is up there dude, thats gross!"

"Fine, underwear only then," Andrew said and rolled his eyes.

"Ok," Nick said after standing up. He called the pizza place and ordered a pizza for delivery.

"And now we wait!" Andrew laughed.

PM DARES
Clothing

Last edited by Ben010; 02-24-2018 at 01:40 PM.
The following 2 users say Thank You to Ben010 for this post:
Old 02-22-2018, 08:20 PM   #3
Ben010

Default Chapter III: Just the Beginning

Chapter III: Just the Beginning

Andrew

After Nick called the pizza place, it was his turn to ask someone.

"Tyler," He said, "Truth or dare?"

"Truth," Tyler replies, shifting in his seat.

"What's the most you've done with a girl?" Nick said and everyone turned to look at Tyler for his response.

"Well, you remember Selena from grade 8?" Tyler said slowly, "when we were a thing we went to the movies and made out in the back row. That's the furthest I ever got before she broke up with me."

"Man, she got hot too, like when you had her she was a 6 at best," Ryan explained, "Now she's easily an 8.5, I would say 9 but that spot is reserved for Hailey."

Before Nick could retaliate, the doorbell rang.

"Alright Nick!" I said eagerly, "you're up!"

Nick hesitantly took off his t-shirt, revealing his toned chest. He didn't swim like me and Tyler, but he played on the school's hockey team and worked out all the time. Next, he hesitantly slid off his sweatpants, showing his white Calvin Klein briefs. Through the tight material, you could tell that he had a semi-erection.

I had always been a little interested in guys, I found out in grade 8 when I started checking out the other boys in the locker room at school and at the pool. However, I had never thought about my friends like this.

Nick jogged up the stairs and we followed. After he opened the basement door he crept slowly towards the front door and Ryan, Tyler, and I hid in the kitchen. Just before he opened the door, the doorbell rang again.

"Hi," Nick said simply to the delivery boy. We couldn't see the delivery boy's reaction but heard his gasp and slow response.

"That'll be $14.75 buddy," the delivery boy said.

"Damn it! My wallet is downstairs!" Nick said and ran downstairs. When he came back to the top of the stairs, I could see that his semi had grown, it was now at least 6 inches and poked straight to the side of his tight underwear.

"Here," Nick said, giving the delivery boy a $20 bill and taking the pizza, "keep the change."

Nick closed the door and we followed him downstairs.

"Man that guy was so pervy!" He exclaimed after he set the pizza box on the ping pong table, "he kept looking at my dick and checking me out!"

"It looked like you were giving him lots to look at," Ryan laughed, pointing at Nick's visible hard-on.

"Yeah well you were the one watching me," Nick said, blushing as he pulled his sweatpants on, "Tyler your turn now."

"Okay... Ryan, truth or dare?" Tyler said, picking up a slice of pizza.

"Dare!" Ryan said eagerly.

"Okay, go upstairs to Hailey's room and find one of her thongs, then take it back down here," Tyler said, grinning.

"Wait, what if she's in there?" Nick protested, "if she catches us we're dead!"

"No, Logan picked her up half an hour ago I think, plus she would've said something when we were all upstairs," Tyler said.

"Boys, I'll do it. Don't need to do too much convincing!" Ryan said, running up the stairs.

-=-

A few minutes later, Ryan returned. He carried a black thong, with sequins on the front.

"Behold, the Queen's jewels," he announced, tossing the thong to Tyler. Tyler turned it over in his hands and grinned.

"Andrew," Ryan said, grinning evilly, "truth or dare?"

I considered the two options for a few seconds before responding, "dare."

"Hmm, I thought you would've picked truth. Go outside and dive in the pool, then run one lap around the house." Ryan said.

Fair enough, I opened my bag to get my swimsuit, but Ryan snatched it away.

"Nuh-uh, in your underwear," he said, grinning mischievously.

I slowly took off my t-shirt and jeans, then my socks. I kicked my clothes away and stood there in my light pink boxers. I opened the door and was shoved outside. I turned around and they pointed at the pool from behind the sliding door. I climbed up the ladder and took a deep breath before jumping into the cold water.

I'm not sure exactly why Nick's pool was still up in October, but I quickly climbed out. Next I had to run around the house. I snuck around the side of Nick's house and peered around the corner. The neighbours had their lights on, but Nick's porchlight was luckily off. After double checking the street and listening for cars, I bolted across Nick's front yard. The cold October air, combined with the cold water, made me shiver when I got to the other side about 10 seconds later. I didn't even bother to check if anyone was watching before I jogged back around to the sliding door. I peered in to see the other 3 boys sitting on the couch eating more pizza.

Proud of completing my dare, I yanked on the door, but it didn't budge.

They locked me outside.

PM DARES
Clothing

Last edited by Ben010; 02-24-2018 at 01:15 PM.
Old 02-22-2018, 08:30 PM   #4
AquaLeo
Account Banned

Oh i love it so far! Please write more!

Likes: Extreme CBT, edging, denial, toothpaste, public, pictures

Dislikes: hentai, video games, pee, anal

I've lost access to my account because I was stupid and shared my password publicly. Now, I don't get a GetDare account anymore.
AquaLeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 08:52 PM   #5
Ben010

Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaLeo View Post
Oh i love it so far! Please write more!
Thank you! I have another part about a third of the way done. I'll try to post more this weekend!

PM DARES
Clothing
Old 02-22-2018, 10:23 PM   #6
Ben010

Default Chapter IV: Escalation

Another chapter posted tonight! I'll work hard writing and posting this weekend. Please leave feedback and ideas for some of the future activities that the boys get up to!

Chapter IV: Escalation

Ryan

I tried my best to hide it, but seeing Andrew helpless outside was turning me on. His usual blond hair was now soaked and hung in brown curls. His boxers, now see-through from being soaking wet, hung low on his waist and you could see his bulge, which was made smaller from the cold.

"Should we let him in?" Tyler asked from the couch.

"I have an idea," I said, walking to the door. Andrew had stopped knocking and instead was just standing pathetically, dripping water. I opened the door a small crack.

"Ryan, this isn't funny man," Andrew whined, "Come on, let me in!"

"What do you mean, you look like you're having fun!" I teased, moving to shut the door.

Andrew made a move for the door but I pried his fingers off and slide it shut.

"Dude, let him in now," Nick said, getting up, "look, it's freezing outside."

"Fine," I said, opening the door. I was slightly annoyed that the show was over, "you can come inside."

Andrew rushed inside and grabbed a blanket off the couch.

"It's freezing out there man! Like it's 5 degrees at the most!" He said, shivering.

"Alright, alright. Sorry. I took it too far," I said putting my hands up defensively, "besides, it's your turn now!"

"Fine," he huffed, "alright Ryan, truth or dare?"

"Truth," I said, worried, but somehow a little excited, about what revenge he had in mind if I picked dare.

"Okay. Answer honestly..." He said, calming down a little bit. I was still having trouble keeping my eyes off his dick, which I could still slightly see through his wet boxers. "Are you gay?"

"Well I--" I started, caught off guard.

"Even now, you can't keep your eyes off my dick!" He accused.

"Yeah, I'm gay I guess then. But don't single me out! Nick had a tent when he was showing off for the pizza guy!" I said, trying to change the subject.

"Woah, don't drag me into this--" Nick said, standing up quickly.

"Guys!" Tyler said loudly, cutting everyone else off, "we're all at least a little gay, Nick was horny near the pizza guy, Andrew looked like he secretly loved being locked outside, and Ryan was barely containing himself when he teased Andrew like that. Let's just get back to the game!"

The room was silent for a long 10 seconds before I decided to break the silence.

"Tyler, truth or dare?" I asked.

Tyler looked up and grinned before replying, "dare!"

"Take off everything you have except your underwear, you can't get dressed for the rest of the game," I said.

We all watched Tyler pull off his hoodie and t-shirt. He was the skinniest of all of us, he was 5'11" but only weighed about 115lbs. He dropped his basketball shorts to the ground, revealing his tight Fruit of the Loom briefs.

"Do you always wear tighty wighties?" Nick asked, "that's kind of hot."

Tyler put all of his clothes into his backpack and joined the rest of us by the TV.

"Nick, truth or dare?" He asked.

"Dare all the way man!" Nick said with a big smile.

"Okay, you like my tighty wighties so much, switch underwear with me."

"Oh... okay then," Nick said, getting up.

"Also," Tyler added, "put on the knee high socks that are in my bag too."

The two boys went to the other side of the room and quickly changed, facing each other. They returned about a minute later and Nick sat down on a chair to pull on his socks. Tyler's small briefs were very tight on Nick, who was at least a size larger. You could clearly see his 6" erection at the front, and the back barely covered his ass. Tyler, on the other hand, was way to small for Nick's Calvin Klein boxer briefs. The stretched material hung loose, and he had to keep pulling up the waistband so they didn't fall off.

Nick checked the time on his phone before turning back to Andrew.

"Dare!" Andrew said, before Nick could even as the question.

"Okay," Nick said, "Give me a lap dance for 5 minutes."

After setting a timer on his phone, Andrew got up and walked over to Nick. He bent over in front of him, putting his ass right in his face. Andrew slowly moved back and moved down, until his ass was just barely on top of Nick's dick. Instinctively my hand went down my pants and I slowly started rubbing my balls.

Andrew moved up and down on top of Nick, until Nick started to moan. Andrew suddenly stood up and turned to face Nick, with their eyes never parting Andrew straddled the chair and began to grind back and forth on him. I looked over at Tyler, whose eyes were glued to the show in front of us.

The room was filled with soft moans as Tyler and I pleasured ourselves to the sigh in front of us, and Andrew and Nick got to experience it. After a few more minutes, the timer on Andrew's phone went off. Andrew got off of Nick, giggling at a small wet spot near the head of his dick.

We sat silently for a few more minutes, thinking back on what just happened. Checking my phone, I saw that the time was now 9:20.

"Tyler--"

"Dare, I uh, I think we're past the truths at this point," Tyler said anxiously.

"Okay, I dare you to spend the next 15 minutes giving me a foot massage," I said. Tyler came over and sat on the floor in front of me. I lifted my feet and he pulled off my socks, tossing them in the corner of the room. As he started rubbing and pressing on my bare feet, he called over to Andrew.

"Andrew, I want you to go change out of your wet boxers, and put on Hailey's thong instead."

Andrew nodded and smiled in agreement and picked the thong up off the table next to him. Standing up in front of us all he dropped his boxers. His pubes were non-existent, but looked as though they'd been shaved. His dick stood straight out at about 5 inches, but was not held down when he put on the black thong.

Just as he was turning around to give us a view of his ass, we all jumped as the front door slammed shut and heavy footsteps were heard above us.

PM DARES
Clothing

Last edited by Ben010; 02-24-2018 at 01:40 PM.
The following 2 users say Thank You to Ben010 for this post:
Old 02-24-2018, 01:40 PM   #7
Ben010

Default Chapter V: Sneaking and Sucking

After getting a bit further in the story I think I might reveal how old these characters are, so that I can go into more detail for the rest of the story. Would you guys be open to that? As always, please respond with feedback, I'd love to hear your opinions!

Chapter V: Sneaking and Sucking

Andrew

We all froze instantly as the footsteps walked down the hall. We heard them walk into Hailey's room, and the door slammed shut.

I slowly walked to the bottom of the stairs and peeked up at the open door.

"Should we go see who it is?" I asked nervously.

"My parents aren't going to get home until tomorrow morning, it's probably just Hailey and Logan," Nick said.

Ryan, who was the only one fully dressed, crept up the stairs to have a look. He was gone for 5 minutes before returning.

"What took you so long?" Nick whispered.

"First of all, we don't need to whisper, they know we're here," Ryan said, laughing, "and second, I'm pretty sure they're having sex!"

"What do you mean by 'pretty sure' that they're having sex," Tyler asked, perking up.

"Well... the bed springs were creaking and I could hear Hailey's moans, so I'm 100% sure," Ryan said.

"Well, it's my turn," I said, "so Ryan, I dare you to go outside, and look in her window. Describe what you see to us when you get back."

Ryan shifted nervously before replying, "what if they see me though? Logan would beat the hell out of me!"

"Well, how about this, you can give all of us a dare when you get back," Nick suggested.

Ryan considered the reward for a few seconds before accepting the offer. We watched him go out the back door and sneak over to Hailey's window.

-=-

Ryan ran through the sliding door about 4 minutes later.

"Quick! Get dressed and act normal!" Right after he warned us, we heard running footsteps upstairs. Nick and I quickly pulled our clothes on, but Tyler had his stored in his bag. Tyler sprinted to the bathroom, right as the basement door opened.

Hailey stormed down the stairs, she was wearing only a long hoodie, with seemingly nothing underneath. She was followed by Logan. Logan played for the school football team and was wearing only jeans, his six pack stood out on his toned stomach.

"Which one of you little pervs tried to look in my window?" She demanded.

Ryan, Nick, and I all sat on the couch, pretending to be very focussed on our phones.

"What are you talking about?" Nick asked innocently, "we're just trying to pick a movie to watch!"

Hailey glared at Nick for a few seconds before switching gears to Ryan and I.

"It was one of you two, wasn't it?" She accused.

"No!" Ryan and I both said at the same time. After a few more seconds of Hailey glaring at us, she turned around and stomped back up the stairs. Logan said nothing the whole time, and when the door slammed shut we all sighed with relief.

"Jeez!" Tyler said, walking from the bathroom, he was still wearing only his thong, "that was close, Ryan!"

"Yeah, it was." Ryan said. "The dares I give you guys will be worth my trouble though!"

"Tell us what happened first though," Andrew said quietly, glancing back up the stairs.

"Ok, I climbed up the hill to her window and looked in. Her curtains were closed but I could still see the outlines of them doing it. Just as it looked like Logan was going to cum, he looked up and probably saw me through the curtain." Ryan whispered, "As soon as he looked, I bolted down here to tell you guys."

Tyler and I sat next to each other on the couch, listening to every detail. Part way through the story Nick had gotten up and began sipping from Ryan's half full bottle.

"But now, you three all owe me a favour," Ryan said, standing up. "Andrew and Nick, take off all of your clothes and put them in Tyler's bag."

Nick and I did as we were told. We stood next to each other, visibly excited for what was coming next. Nick's dick stood out 6 inches, and his pubes were neatly trimmed back. I looked down at my own dick, which was barely 5 inches in comparison.

"Good," Ryan said, sitting down on the chair and putting his feet up on the table, "Tyler and Nick, give me another foot massage."

Tyler and Nick moved into position on the other side of the coffee table and pulled off Ryan's socks.

"Andrew, kneel in front of me and give me a blowjob."

I could barely comprehend what was happening, giving a blowjob was something I've always wanted to do, I never thought I'd get to do it here!

Ryan spread his legs apart, allowing me to get on my knees in between them. I looked up at him and he nodded at me. I started slowly, I put my lips around the head of his penis and circled it with my tongue. After getting some confidence I started to move down, slowly moving my tongue down his 7" shaft. I bobbed my head up and down, picking up speed and then slowing back down again. Ryan's hands gripped my hair suddenly and I could hear his soft moaning growing steadily louder. I picked up speed again and Ryan's breathing quickened rapidly.

"I-I'm gonna cum," he gasped and his warm load shot into my mouth. Initially my head went back in surprise, and some of it landed on my chin and dripped down onto my chest.

Ryan sat back onto the couch, his breathing starting to slow down. I turned around and looked at Tyler and Nick, but they were no longer at Ryan's feet. Tyler was standing a few feet away, and Nick was on his knees in front of him. Nick noticed me looking and waved his hand to call me over. I stood up and stepped over Ryan's legs and stood beside Tyler. Nick was on his knees in front of Tyler, moving his mouth up and down his dick. Tyler guided Nick's head with his left hand and grabbed my dick with his right hand. He slowly started stroking and I felt a feeling of pure bliss.

Nick noticed my arrival and pulled away, standing up.

"Let's go in here," he said quietly.

Nick led us to a spare bedroom that was also in the basement and sat down on the side of the bed. Tyler sat beside him and began to give him a hand job. I stood straight in front of Nick and he leaned forward, taking my dick in his mouth. The feeling was nothing I had ever felt before, and I felt like I would never feel it again. Nick took his time, tracing the head of my penis. I put my hands on the back of his head, encouraging him to go further. The three of us stayed in that position for a few minutes, and I felt Nick's hands go up and squeeze my ass. I was the first one to cum, after about a minute and a half my heart started racing with that familiar feeling in my chest.

"Guys, I'm going to-" I didn't even get to finish the words when my dick reacted and I felt a feeling of pure ecstasy. Nick took all of my cum in his mouth and swallowed, before he too came in Tyler's hand. Nick stood up and knelt in front of Tyler, taking his piece back into his mouth for the second time that night. I walked out of the room and got a pair of shorts out of my bag. After pulling them on I went to the couch where Ryan was fast asleep.

I took my spot on the mattress, thinking about tonight's events and what was in store for the future until I fell fast asleep.

PM DARES
Clothing

Last edited by Ben010; 02-24-2018 at 01:48 PM.
Old 02-25-2018, 01:32 AM   #8
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

That would be okay. The more detail, the better, you know?

This is great, by the way. Hope to read more soon. I also like the different POV's of the characters.
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Demon Thief for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk