Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 07-14-2016, 09:44 AM   #1
DomMas1989

Male 27/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

27/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

Before you read the ad, I would be very happy if you read through this short disclaimer. The number one feat I am looking for in a sub is obedience and patience.

I am putting this ad up one month before my current sub's contract expires. After August 24th, I will read through any PMs and contact the girls that made a good impression. If you cannot wait a month, leave this thread. Will you be able to wait that long? Please, read on.

Who am I?
I am a twenty-seven year old Dominant male. I live in Scandinavia, and I am currently working full time.

I have been a Dom for seven years now, not counting two years in my early teens where I was a switch. I landed on a Dominant persona, and I have been using the last seven years to perfect that persona, something you as a possible sub will come to realize.

This is normally where someone would put their likes,dislikes and limits. I fully believe that is up to the sub. If you have something you really want to try out, something that works great as a reward (or a punsihment), tell me! I am very versitile. Chances are that I like it.

What am I looking for?
I am looking for a female sub. That is my criterias. Age, race, looks - they do not matter. (As long as you are over the age of 18. That should go without saying)

I need someone who is able to strike a conversation. Someone who is interesting. Anything in my inbox that gives a good first impression is sure to get a message back from me.

If you live in Scandinavia or Europe, it will be a huge plus. For people in the States - I live in EST +6. That means that when it is noon in Florida, it is 6 PM where I am. Wowza! I am nocturnal, so time zones tend not to be a problem

If you have read this far - How to contact me
If you have read this far, thank you! If you PM me, make sure to give me a good first impression. I like to communicate through KIK, so if you add your username to that PM, I will contact you on the 24th of August for sure. See you then!

Advertisements
Kink Talk