Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-25-2012, 08:20 PM   #16
krone6
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandie View Post
interesting....i never did that before
I hear it's intense. I'll add to the above. If you liked your first orgasm so much then stay for a second. Repeat this process until you are done orgasming or need to get out.

Try to see how many you can do.

Dislikes: Crossdressing, Pee Play, messy, poop, Urine Drinking

Limits:
illegal, public, family, friends, severe pain, vids/cam
---------------------------
krone6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 09:03 PM   #17
evie.sub
gD king

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandie View Post
i think you are right. maybe we change this one up so it could work. nothing illegal right.
that is why i say let i fall open until commented on, they wont kick you out without warning first
evie.sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 09:04 PM   #18
evie.sub
gD king

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowice0823 View Post
When you have the Jacuzzi or pool to yourself, slide your bathing suit to the side and ride the water jet to an orgasm
or maybe some more risk, instead of sliding to a side you can take it off and throw away from you as far as you can/dare
evie.sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 09:08 PM   #19
mandie
getDare Devil

Default evie.sub

I will remove the bikini! not much on anyways lol

any others?
mandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 10:41 PM   #20
marius89

I dare you to be naked every tim your in your rom. And at night you have to stand naked infront of the window prytending your on the phone

Likes: Edging, Shower dares, anal, Creative dares, Mild pain, , Ice, , orgasm denial, milde public.
Dislikes:Pee
Limits: , Family/friends, scat, extreme.Face photo. pain. too public ,diapers,

KIK : marius1989
marius89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 10:46 PM   #21
mandie
getDare Devil

Default marius89

ok, always naked at night, so ok. seems kinda tame don't you think?
Old 11-25-2012, 10:52 PM   #22
jaydoes

I'm wondering why no one has dared you to go to the hotel bar and stay there until a few guys proposition you....accept the third invitation..no matter who he is or what he looks like.
jaydoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 10:52 PM   #23
marius89

Ok. I dare you to take a whit mini skirt no pantys and go to the pool prytending you faling and get in the pool. Make shure you can see thrue the skirt when its wet. Then get up and take the longest walk back to your rome so as many people as can can see it no running

Likes: Edging, Shower dares, anal, Creative dares, Mild pain, , Ice, , orgasm denial, milde public.
Dislikes:Pee
Limits: , Family/friends, scat, extreme.Face photo. pain. too public ,diapers,

KIK : marius1989
marius89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 06:02 AM   #24
mandie
getDare Devil

Default marius 89

i dont have a white shirt, but i will wear a transparent when wet shirt back to the room from the pool but i will take off the bikini top.
Old 11-26-2012, 06:18 AM   #25
andy86

Drop a item of clothing in the hall outside your room then go out to get it nude
Each time you come back to your room you must drop it further away
andy86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 08:06 AM   #26
mordeth
Distinguished Member

The first night you are there you will dress in a midthigh skirt, stockings, high heels and a opaque blouse, no underwear whatsoever.
If you have a vibrating egg with remotecontroll you will put that in you to and on the random setting.
Then you will go to the bar dressed as that with nothing else, no handbag or such. Act flirty to the men there and see how many drinks you can get.
You will do the same the whole week whenever you can but you have to dress more sexy or slutty each evening.
Old 11-26-2012, 09:12 AM   #27
Slightly Pathetic
getDare Sweetheart

PREPARATION:

Find 6 identical mini gift boxes (about 6x6 each) and some tissue paper to stuff in them. Stuff them all full of the paper, except put your room key in the middle of one box. Make sure they are all the same weight and you can't tell which has the key. Close your eyes and shuffle them around until you thoroughly lose track of the key. Set one of the boxes somewhere far off from your room, somewhere that is hidden (maybe behind a potted plant or decoration). Set the other boxes in a stack just outside your room door.

DARE:

Get completely naked in your room, and masturbate until you're right at the very edge of orgasm. Step outside your room and let the door lock behind you, as you are still nude. Finish your masturbation and orgasm as quickly as possible. Search through the stack of boxes for your room key. If you don't find it there, you'll obviously have to go fetch the other box in the nude, perhaps hiding whatever toy you used to orgasm.

BONUS POSSIBILITIES:

If you are less daring, try this maybe with minimal clothing instead of nude.

If you are more daring, try this with fewer boxes.

Alternatively, if you are staying multiple nights, you can do this each night, and reduce the number of boxes each time.

I think the most daring version of this you could try is, instead of hiding a box somewhere in the public area, just leave one in your room. The risk there is that you'll have to go to the front desk naked to say you got locked out. I would probably do this with twice as many boxes, so it's less likely you'll suffer the consequence.

}}} How daring are you? {{{
Slightly Pathetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 06:45 PM   #28
mandie
getDare Devil

Default first dare - keep them coming

I combined a couple.

After I arrived, I had a couple of hours before dinner. I put on one of my g-string bikinis, a pair of shorts and a white t-shirt with slippers. I went to the pool. there was no one in the pool or jacuzzi but there were two guys in the gym which looked onto the pool. I went to the corner of the room, undressed to my bikini and walked to the other side to enter the pool. They both noticed! I went for a swim and then to the jacuzzi. In the jacuzzi i masterbated with the bikini pulled to the side. two 20 something guys came in before i left the jacuzzi for a swim. i got out of the jacuzzi but didn'r readjust the bikini and just acted like i had no idea. I didnt dry off, but instead walked across the room, and with my back to the guys undid my top and put on the white t-shirt so my wet body would make it a bit transparent. Put on my shorts and slippers and walked back to the room through lobby to the elevators. i was alone in the elevator so i removed my bottoms and returned to the room in slippers and a t-shirt.
Old 11-26-2012, 08:11 PM   #29
maleslave7

Wear a white button up blouse, with only 1-2 buttons done up near your boobs, and only a g-string. Walk around the halls for abit and wink at anyone you pass.

Sorry im terrible at giving dares
maleslave7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 08:29 PM   #30
maleslave7

Here is your second one, Wearing only your sexiest lingerie, walk ever so slowly to the ice machine in the hotel. Take a few pieces and rub them on your pussy. If anyone walks by just calmly walk away. If you feel like it eat the ice after
maleslave7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk