Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 02-15-2018, 10:41 AM   #31
moretech

Tina let out a scream as she was being penetrated and then I heard the teacher.

“Ah, Tina was a virgin, you just broke her hymen, that is why she is bleeding but don’t stop, keep fucking her” to which we started to look at Tina who had tears running down her face and was clearly in pain.

As time went by and guy after guy was fucking our pussies we all got exhausted and Tina was clearly not enjoying the class but there was nothing we could do to stop it. Especially not since starting Monday we would have to allow anyone to fuck us anyway.

When the class was done the guys all left followed by us tired girls to slowly get up and then start to walk to the hallway. I had the vibrator inside my pussy again, on max speed as Hailey did before the class started.

When I then went to my music class I saw that the music teacher is absent allowing me to not have to worry about attending class. It was during this period that I then thought about something and went to search for some of the people that I am a slave to.

The first person I found was Samantha.

“Hey Samantha, is it okay if I am not your slave anymore? I am trying to not be a slave to anyone anymore and want you to release me from it, do you agree?”

“Sure, you’re not my slave anymore” she replied

This made me happy and I started to search for more people that have me as their slave. Next I found Arnold, Eru and Justin at the same time as they were talking with each other and once again I got them to give up the slave time they have on me while I also got them to give up the slave time they have on Ayla and Mika.

I didn’t find anyone else before the next class started with was Gym where I then carefully, one by one went around to the whole class and got them all to give up the time they have on me, Ayla and Mika. For some reason Hailey skipped out of gym class so I could not get her to give up the time she has on me but it is much better already as same people do not own me anymore.

For the remainder of the day I was unable to find Hailey but did find nearly everyone else that had cummed inside me and made them give up their slave time on me and then, while still having the vibrator inside me at top speed, I walked home with help of Ayla and Mika as I could barely stand up. When we got home and walked inside we saw Hailey sitting on the stairs waiting for us.

“Great, you are all here” she said right before she yelled for Lyre to come down.

Once Lyre was also down and the vibrator was allowed to be taken out of my pussy.

“Okay sisters and Mika, we will play some game, first let’s decide where we will play the game by each of us picking a paper out of bag 1, the one that we got the most will be where we do the game”

We each took a paper out of the bag labelled 1 and read out what it said. The result was ‘a well used public street in a town that is not our own’.

“Okay, so that is where we will play the game, now, let’s pick something out of bag two, with this, what you get from it will be a rule that you have” said Hailey.

The result of bag 2 for me is that I need to be handcuffed, the result for Lyre is that she will be a cum bucket, the result for Ayla is that she will get tied up to something in the street, the result for Mika is that she needs an anal plug inside her ass and the result for Hailey is that she will be gagged.

It surprised us that Hailey also took a paper until she said that Blake told her to also take part in the game.

“Okay then, next we take a paper from the next bag to see what kind of game it is” said Hailey before making each of us take a paper from the last bag.

The result ended being ‘sex race, we each try to fuck as many people as possible and get them to cum inside without any form of birth control, the winner is able to give a rule to the biggest loser, everyone else will lose the option of birth control all together, if you already lost that before, then this gets changed to having to do a gangbang monthly for as long as you are a slave to somebody but it can not be done on school grounds.’

We each sighed, got ready and then left to the bus stop, once we got on the bus and were clearly drawing attention with being naked, we waited until we got into the next town. Once we were in the town we went to a market street and started to play the game.

Blake was also at this place and was announcing for people to fuck us. As we were the only naked people there we were certainly drawing a lot of attention on our own already and with Blake’s announcements it was even worse.

It didn’t take long for some people that looked to be around our age to start to fuck us. After a few hours of being fucked in the public place we finally were done with the game and went home, covered in cum, exhausted and humiliated.

The winner of the game is Mika while the biggest loser ended up being Lyre. When we got home we each took a quick shower, ate and went to bed. The next morning I got some time that I was alone with Hailey

“Hey Hailey, do you mind if you give up the slave time you have on all of us and take over the slave time and rules any of us have yourself? As we have been your play things for a while now it’s only fair, do you agree?” I said

“Okay, but no duplicates, if there is a duplicate then that will not be taken over” she replied this kind of surprised me but at least it is still better than nothing.

Due to that my rules now are that I have to be naked at all times, since I sold all my clothes before and Hailey did take away the stuff she had given me before I would be stuck like this anyway. I can not use any birth control anymore, I have to let anyone fuck me, I have to wax all hair from my body except eyebrows and normal hair and I have to do a gangbang once a month.

Lyre has to be naked at all times, is still a slave to Blake for 5 years and is not allowed to use birth control anymore.

Ayla has to be naked at all times and has gotten rid of all her clothes, is a slave for a full year to four of her classmates, has to allow anyone to fuck her and is not allowed to use any birth control.

Mika has to be naked at all times and has gotten rid of all her clothes, she is a slave to 3 classmates for a year, she has to allow anyone to fuck her, she has to wax all the hair from her body just like me and is not allowed to use birth control anymore.

Hailey has to be naked at all times, is a 5 year slave to Blake, is not allowed to use birth control anymore, has to be tied up in math class each time, she has to offer herself up for any art and sex education classes even though that will not make much change from what the school rules are now, she has to get the tattoo that I still have now saying to fondle and fuck her, she is a slave for one day to every guy that cums in her pussy and Mika added the rule that Hailey has to do a live webcam show where she gets fucked by a different guy each week for as long as that she is a slave to somebody.

During the day Hailey left to get her tattoo while the tattoo that I have I would just have to let fade as it was a henna tattoo. Unfortunately it does mean the tattoo will be on me for an other two or so weeks.

For the remainder of the weekend nothing else happened and then it was Monday morning, when we arrived at school we saw that the teachers and all male students were all dressed in casual clothing while all female students are completely naked.

I sighed due to this as this was not really fair for the girls but due to the teacher having told me to use the key phrase I had to, before I can go against the teacher I have to know what he knows and then see where to go from there.

Right before I got to my first class the art teacher came up to me.

“Rei, I want you to find out who of your teachers all has the key phrase implanted in them, I already know but I want you to find out too, however, you have to find out by turning your classes into orgies.”

I sighed, this sucked but what does he have on me? It could be my powers, it could be the fake blackmail of dealing drugs or maybe he doesn’t have anything on me, but I can’t know for sure yet.

“Okay, Fine, I will try to make each of my classes to become an orgy today”

“Not just today, the whole week, you have to find out for every teacher you have” I frowned but also nodded at the same time.

I went into my social classroom and saw that the teacher was already there, I walked over to him.

“Hi, I have a proposal for you, as each of us girls is naked and we have to allow anyone to fuck us, we would all be very distracted and not be able to pay attention, so due to that I say that for this class it would probably be a good idea if we did not have a lecture and instead have an orgy so in the next class we will be able to pay more attention. Do you agree?”

The teacher looked me up and down, clearly staring at my naked body

“Sure, we can do that but only if you ride my dick until the whole class is here, do you agree?”

I sighed, did he just try to use the key phrase or is it just a coincidence? Either way, even though I did not want to, I did not want to risk my powers potentially being leaked so I agreed, I am fairly sure it was not due to the key phrase but I can’t be certain of it.
Old 02-15-2018, 10:41 AM   #32
moretech

Besides, due to the school rules I have to let him anyway. He unzipped his pants, lowered it and then got me to bounce up and down on his cock until class started.

Once everyone was there the teacher made sure not to waste any time, explained that we will all participate in a class orgy and then got the male students to strip and start to fuck each of us. Due to the new school rules none of the girls had any say over this and ended up being filled up with cum.

Once this class was done I went to my Math class where at first the teacher wanted to tie me up until I said that Hailey took that rule over to which Hailey agreed. Next I gave the same proposal to the teacher to which the math class also turned into an orgy.

Once math was done and Science started I once again made the teacher turn the class in an orgy but then the last class before lunch break the teacher refused, meaning that the computer class teacher does not have the key phrase implanted.

During lunch break I saw that a lot of girls were being fucked and nearly all girls already had cum either on their body or dripping from their pussy. Really, this school is not really a school anymore for girls but instead it is a sex slave training camp for us.

After lunch break the Human language teacher also was not affected by the key phrase but the Gym teacher, Zisa language and Faunchi language teachers were resulting in three more classes after lunch break to have turned into an orgy.

When I got home I did not have the energy anymore to do anything resulting in me just taking a shower, then eating something and going to bed.

The remainder of the week went the same, getting fucked during breaks by guys from all classes and turning multiple classes into orgies to find out what teachers are affected by the key phrase and who is not.

The result of this is that the biology teacher, the sex education teacher and the music class teachers were not affected, even though the sex education teacher did also get orgies happening in his classes.

During gym on Friday we were also informed that there is a national sports event going on that will be broadcast live nationally and will also be available to be watched in other countries. It was also decided that in our school the student with the best gym grades have to participate in the events which resulted in myself, Hailey, Ayla, Mika and many other girls from the school to participate while also having the same amount of male students participate.

With this us girls have to let anyone, including other schools and spectators, fuck us and will have our naked bodies broadcast live all over the country. The events take up the whole day on every school day for a whole week including the weekend at the end of it, but then we do get a whole week off from school after that.

During the weekend before the school sports event I went to Hailey and anyone else that has some rules on me, Lyre, Ayla or Mika and got them to be removed, however, during this I found out that Blake got Lyre to also give all her clothes to charity.

I also managed to get Hailey to give up the blackmail she has on me and got the art teacher who had tried to blackmail me too, to also give up the blackmail he had on me, which was just the fake blackmail that Hailey gave to the previous principal.

So now we each only have the school rules to follow and everything else is normal. When I got Hailey to give up her blackmail I also made her get rid of all her clothes but it was only after I did that that I realized I should have just gotten her to give her clothes to me, Ayla and Mika but she already gave them all to charity.

On Monday morning none of us really wanted to go, Lyre’s university also chose Lyre and a few other girls to represent the girls from her university meaning that Lyre would also be naked on live TV. Each of us were really not liking this but we had to so all of us went to school, Lyre came with us, and then from our school we took a bus ride to the event hall.

Once we arrived at the event hall it was clear that we were getting all the attention due to being naked. The cameras and people were all looking at us, now we have been naked on TV all over the country, great.

Not much later after that I saw the principal talk to the announcers who shortly after made an announcement.

“Hey everyone, we have just been informed that all girls from the red team have to allow anyone to touch and fuck them, that’s right, those are those naked girls, just walk up to them and start fucking them, if they resist they get detention and will be tied up for all of us to enjoy anyway”

Great, now everyone knows that, so we will end up getting fondled and fucked regularly during this school sports event.

“Now that we have that out of the way, let’s start this sports event, the first event will be the long jump”

As all the schools started to prepare for the event I saw that at least 3 cameras were pointing at our school. It didn’t take long for the other schools to take advantage by using their team members that are not participating in this event to come to us and fondle and fuck us.

Not only were we humiliated to be naked at school, now we were also being fucked on live tv for millions of people to see. When it finally got to our turn our team mates were clearly tired already from being fucked and due to this we did very poorly at the long jump.

After the long jump was done for all the schools we had an other event, this event is a 200 meters dash, so in other words, a nude boob bouncing show, I had to participate in this event together with 5 other girls from our school, which resulted in guys from other schools to come over and fondle us followed by also getting our pussy filled up all in an attempt to get us tired so we would not participate as good in the event.

All of this is happening while the cameras were still pointed at us and we were being fucked on live tv.

After the 200 meters dash event was over we saw the principal go up to the announcers and then take the microphone.

“As today’s events are over, all of the naked girls will be available to be fucked, our school will stay until all other schools have left for anyone who wishes to fuck them to give them a chance, we will do this on every day of this sports event so come on down to our dressing room and enjoy some tight pussy.”

This caused all of us to sigh, including Lyre who was also naked even though she is with an other school. Our principal then came up to us and took us all to the dressing room, including Lyre who came to the event with our bus. The principal must not know that Lyre is with an other school as Lyre is also naked.

For the next two hours none of us had any rest and many other students and spectators came in the dressing room and fucked us, as I looked over at the principal I saw her grinning at all of us as if she found it hilarious that we were a school of sex slave girls.

When the two hours were done and we slowly were getting some rest from the fucking with our pussies dripping cum the principal decided to torture us even more.

“Tomorrow we will arrive two hours earlier so you girls will be available a little longer as we had plenty of spectators that wanted a turn with you girls too but due to the time they couldn’t as you were all already getting filled up, at the same time, we will take a few extra girls from school and will have your ass and mouth also available while the guys, who were too distracted by your naked bodies, will be swapped with more girls from the school, so the girls that were here today will be competing against guys starting tomorrow and the new girls we take from school will be competing against the girls.”

All of us sighed and nodded followed by still getting fucked for an other hour for some of us, including myself, before we could go home.

Naturally we were all exhausted and we were not given time to clean up after the fucking resulting in us being driven to the school with our bodies covered in sweat and cum while we all had cum coming out of our pussies.

When we got to school each of us split up and went home, some girls wanted to take a shower at school but were not allowed to do this resulting in everyone to be going home naked and filled with cum.

Once myself, Lyre, Ayla and Hailey got home we took a shower and then watched TV for a little while we were waiting for food to be delivered. While we were watching TV we saw a replay of some highlights of today’s events which caused us to see ourselves naked on TV.

“So now the nation has seen us naked, just great” I said to which we all sighed.

Once the pizza arrived and gave the delivery boy a nice view we ate and then went to bed.

The next day we all woke up early, except for Lyre, and went to school 2 hours early, shortly after we arrived we got on the bus and left for today’s event hall, we had 3 times the number of girls as what we had yesterday and none of us were really happy as we knew we were going to end up getting fucked over and over again.

While driving to the event hall the principal said “Girls, for the sports events I will set an other rule for everyone, when you do not have a dick inside you, you will need to rub your pussy to make sure you stay wet so anyone that wants to fuck you has easy access.”

This caused all of us to sigh once again. Right there on the bus we then all started to slowly rub ourselves. Once we arrived we saw that a few people were already there, waiting for us, as they wanted to fuck us.
Old 02-15-2018, 10:42 AM   #33
moretech

It didn’t take long before all of us naked girls had a dick inside of our pussy and multiple girls, including myself, also had a dick in our ass at the same time as we were being double penetrated.

After being fucked for two hours the events finally started.

“Okay, the events will start soon, all participants, please go to your teams spots. The first event will be a 5 mile endurance race, if at any one point during the race you walk you will be disqualified, the first to cross the finish line wins. First we will have the boys participating and then after that the girls, as some update, the girls from the red team that were here yesterday replaced the boys from the red team and there are new girls for the red team plus a few other girls that are spectators, each and everyone of these naked girls is available to anyone, so if you are in need of pussy, feel free to get one of them”

I sighed and started to walk to the starting point for the race after I managed to get the two guys that were pounding me to stop.

Just like yesterday, there were multiple cameras pointing at us naked girls and while waiting for all the guys to gather for the race us participating girls ended up getting dick in our pussy again. Once everyone was ready and the countdown for the race to start happened they stopped pounding us allowing us to finally also get ready for the race.

As the race was going on I could feel my boobs bouncing up and down and cum to be dripping out of my pussy, the other girls must also be experiencing the same issue. As the race went on I got closer and closer to the front keeping my own pace and I ended up getting 4th place with 3 guys being in front of me and the second girl being in 17th place.

After completing the race I got no rest as the male students and spectators came up to me and once again started to fuck me in both holes, this time while I was being fucked I also had to give a blowjob to a 3rd person making all my holes to be filled up with cock.

As the 3 guys were fucking me I ended up gagging a few times and the girls race started. Just like before, once one guy was done in me the next one came up and started to fuck me in the hole that freed up, I had no rest at all.

By the time the volleyball was supposed to start all of us girls were completely exhausted and covered and filled up with cum. Due to that my team lost against the guys without even making a single point while the girls team lost but at least were able to score a few points.

Either way, none of us were getting any rest and the fucking only started to slow down around 8PM. Once again we all ended up going home covered and filled up with cum and most of us did not have the energy to even take a shower, as a compromise the principal did prepare some sleeping bags for all of us in the gym of the school and we all ended up passing out right there.

The next day we did not have to go anywhere as the event would take place at our school field resulting in us taking a shower, eating and then waiting for everyone else to arrive.

More than likely all of us would end up getting fucked all day once again. The sports events for today is a spear toss and gymnastics, so both things where our bodies would be on full display, not that it matters much anymore as our naked bodies have been broadcast over the nation for the last few days while also being fucked on camera, if they wanted there could easily be a porno made out of the footage that was already captured.

Today however maybe we could be getting a little less attention as every girl from the school has to allow anyone to fuck them so there are a lot more girls around to fuck.

Thanks to that by the end of this day we did do decent on these events but were still nowhere close to winning and most of us still had energy left to go home.

On Thursday the sports events were swimming, which was the breast stroke and the butterfly stroke followed and preceded by getting filled up in every hole, on Friday it was a high dive followed by a triathlon.

On Saturday it was Rugby followed by Soccer and on Sunday it was baseball followed by tennis. The week after the sports event we all got off and were able to rest at home.

On Monday, as we were all tired from the sports events, we all just rested and didn’t do anything while on Tuesday Mika called me to go over to her place.

I didn’t really want to be outside naked but at the same time, Mika has been a great friend and is also naked so I decided that I would go to her place.

Once I arrived at her place I knocked on the door to which one of Mika’s brothers opened, he clearly stared at my naked body as I went inside and to Mika’s room.

“Hey Rei” said Mika as she saw me

“Just so you know, this house is like the school, any girl that is naked has to let any guy fuck her in here, just giving you a heads up” she followed up.

“Okay” I replied slightly disappointed but I understood.

Next we talked for a while followed by Mika saying “Hey Rei, we should play a sex game with my siblings and parents”

“Are you crazy? Why would you want to do that? Isn’t it annoying enough already that we get fucked at school?” I asked

“It is, but at the same time, that shouldn’t stop us from having fun” she said while smiling at me.

I started to think for a while and then sighed “okay, fine, what kind of game do you have in mind?”

“How about strip and fuck hangman?”

“What would that involve?”

“Well, one person comes up with a word or sentence, then after that all the players take turns guessing a letter, if you are correct, then nothing happens, if you are wrong, then you take off a piece of clothing and when naked you fuck the person who did guess something correct”

“Wouldn’t that be a win-win for the guys while a loss for the girls?”

“Okay fine, if naked and lose, then the previous person that did guess correctly can choose to either fuck or get the loser as a slave for a day”

I sighed again “Fine, we can play that” I replied reluctantly

Myself and Mika both left her room and suggested the game to her siblings and parents to which the guys, including her dad, happily agreed and some of the girls eventually agreed too. As one of the rules we had set up that everyone, except for myself and Mika, to only wear slippers, socks, pants, panties, a t-shirt and for the girls a bra, nothing else, so the girls had one piece more than the guys. The first round was with myself choosing a word to which everyone then started to guess, as Mika was also already naked she was the first to guess a letter.

“F” said Mika to which I shook my head and Mika sighed “Good thing I am first, nobody is able to do anything to me just yet”

“Q” followed her brother, Aiko, to which I shook my head once again causing him to take his t-shirt off.

“Z” said Mika’s dad, Sinikis, to which I once again shook my head causing him to take his slippers off.

“C” said Mika’s sister, Michi, to which I once again shook my head causing her to also take her slippers off.

“G” said Mika’s second brother, Prusix, to which I nodded and marked it down on the board.

“Y” said Mika’s second sister, Naupry, to which I again shook my head resulting in Naupry to take her slippers off just like her dad and sister.

“M” followed Orino, Mika’s last brother that joined the game to which I once again shook my head and he took off his t-shirt.

Next it was Mika’s turn again who said “E” which I marked down on the board causing Mika to have a big smile.

“D” followed Aiko to which I shook my head and he took off his slippers.

“T” followed Sinikis to which I nodded and marked it down.

“N” said Michi who was relieved when I marked it down on the board too.

“K” followed Prusix to which I shook my head and he took off his slippers.

What they had guessed so far was T _ _ N _ G _ E _ _

“L” followed Naupry causing me to shake my head. Naupry sighed and took off her socks.

“A” said Orino to which I nodded and marked it in the 3rd spot of the word.

“R” replied Mika to which I nodded once again and she smiled.

“I say the word is transgress” said Aiko to which I nodded and marked it down, due to this Aiko made a new word and I had to guess instead.

The word that Aiko chose was _ _ _ _ _ and as it would have been Siniki’s turn next he had the first guess of this round. “S” he said to which Aiko marked it down in the first spot of the word.

“A” followed Michi to which Aiko once again marked down a letter, this time on the 3rd spot.

“D” said Prusix to which Aiko replied “Nope, you lose that one, take something off” causing Prusix to take off his socks.

“E” followed Naupry to which Aiko said “Sorry sis, stripping time” resulting in Naupry to take off her t-shirt revealing her bra.

“N” said Orino to which Aiko replied “Beep, wrong letter” resulting in Orino to take off his slippers.

Next it was my turn to guess and I said “I” resulting in Aiko saying “Michi, you were right the last, do you fuck Rei or do you own her for a day?” “I own her for a day” said Michi to which I sighed.
Old 02-15-2018, 10:42 AM   #34
moretech

Next it was Mika’s turn, she said “V” to which Aiko made a beeping sound again and Michi chose owning for a day once again.

“F” said Sinikis to which Aiko congratulated him for getting the last two letters of the word marked.

“Staff” said Michi resulting in her to win this round and choose a word for the next round which ended up being 6 letters long.

“E” said Prusix to which Michi smiled and shook her head causing Prusix to take off his t-shirt.

“Z” followed Naupry to which Michi shook her head with a frown and Naupry took off her pants causing her to be in just a bra and panties.

Orino followed with “F” resulting in Michi to smile and shake her head once again, He then took off his socks.

“A” I followed causing Michi to shake her head. “There have been no correct answers yet, so Rei, you are lucky for now”

Mika followed with “D” resulting in Michi to shake her head “I guess I made a difficult word”

“O” said Aiko causing Michi to shake her head and Aiko to take off his socks.

“B” followed Sinikis resulting in him then taking off his socks too.

“N” followed Prusix to which Michi finally marked a letter on the board.

Naupry then followed him with “H” resulting in Michi to mark a letter down again.

“I” said Orino making the word so far to be _ _ H I N _ causing me to think and then say “P” resulting in the second letter to be right.

Mika then followed with “J?” to which Michi shake her head and I owning Mika for one day.

“R” followed Aiko causing Michi to laugh as he took off his pants.

“Sphinx” replied Sinikis resulting in him winning this round. The word he chose ended up being 6 letters again.

Michi first guessed “E” resulting in her then taking off her socks.

“T” followed Prusix resulting in him taking off his pants too.

Naupry then followed with “I” resulting in 3 letters to be shown as followed _ I _ I _ I

“M” followed Orino to which he also took off his pants.

I then said “Bikini” causing me to win this round and I was able to choose a next word _ _ _ _ _ _ _

“E” said Mika to which I shook my head.

“Q” followed Aiko to which I shook my head again causing Aiko to strip naked.

“A” followed Sinikis to which I marked the first and 5th letter down.

“S” followed Michi to which I shook my head causing her to take off her pants revealing her panties.

“H” said Prusix but he was wrong too resulting him to strip naked too.

“F” followed Naupry which caused her to take off her bra.

Orino followed with “V” causing him to take off his pants.

Mika then followed with “M” to which I shook my head and her dad said “Mika, I own you for a day”

Aiko followed with “G” resulting in him also being owned for a day by his dad.

“W” said Sinikis causing me to mark down the second and 4th letter on the board. A W _ W A _ _

Michi then said “D” resulting in me to mark down the last letter on the board.

“Awkward” followed Prusix causing him to win this round.

“four words making the following” said Prusix as he marked “_ _ _ _” “_ _ _ _” “_ _ _ _ _” “_ _ _ _ _” on the board.

Naupry started with “S” resulting in Prusix to mark down 3 letters

“O” said Orino to which Prusix shook his head and Orino to take his pants off.

“U” I followed to which I got one letter marked on the board.

“M” followed Mika resulting in her to be my slave for one day.

“T” said Aiko resulting in two letters to be marked down.

Sinikis followed with “I” resulting in one letter to be marked on the board.

Michi then said “P” to which she took off her t-shirt.

Naupry then followed with “G” causing one letter to be marked down.

“J” said Orino to which Prusix made Orino take off his underwear leaving him naked.

I then said “Y” which resulted in Naupry to own me for one day.

Mika smiled as Prusix marked down the “C” she mentioned followed by Aiko to say “D” resulting in Mika to choose to own Aiko for one day.

Sinikis then guessed “A” resulting in him losing his t-shirt and Michi chose “B” resulting in her to take off her bra too.

“V” said Naupry to which Prusix shook his head and Naupry to take off her last piece of clothing.

“F” said Orino next which revealed _ _TS FUC_ T_ _S_ GI_ _S so far to which I sighed and then said “E” causing Prusix to mark down 3 letters making Mika sigh too and then said “The answer is ‘Lets fuck these girls’” to which Prusix congratulated her and Mika could choose a word or sentence.

“_ _ / _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ / _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ / _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _” is what Mika came up with to which everyone wondered what it said.

Aiko started with “G” to which Mika only marked down the first letter of the first word.

“N” followed Sinikis which caused just one letter to be marked down once again.

“J” said Michi hesitantly to which Mika replied “All girls are now naked” resulting in Michi to take off her panties.

Prusix followed with “R” which got Mika to mark two letters down.

“E” said Naupry causing 5 letters to be marked off.

“A” followed Orino resulting in 6 letters to get marked down

I then said “H” making one letter to be marked

Aiko followed with “D” marking 4 letters down.

“W” followed Sinikis revealing G_ / AHEAD / AND / _ _ _ _ / _ _ / WE / ARE / _ _ED / _ _ / _ _ / A _ READ _ on the board so far.

Michi then said “B” to which Sinikis decided to fuck Michi right then and there much to Michi’s disgust as she did not want to get fucked by her father.

Prusix then followed with “T” marking two letters down.

Naupry followed Prusix with “U” marking 3 letters.

“L” said Orino with a smile as he realized what is on the board.

I then followed with “S” as I did not want to say the sentence out loud.

“Y” said Aiko followed by Sinikis who was still fucking Michi to say “C”

Michi then sighed and said “The answer is ‘go ahead and fuck us we are used to it already’” to which Mika nodded. Michi then wanted to get to the board to make a word but could not until Sinikis was done fucking his daughter’s pussy. As we were waiting for them to be done Aiko, Prusix and Orino decided to also fuck me, Mika and Naupry as when we are naked, which we are, we have to let them fuck us just like in school.

After us four girls got some cum in our pussy we wanted to start the game again but Mika’s dad and brothers did not let us as they decided to switch what girl they were fucking resulting in each of them to fuck each of us girls.

When each of us had cum dripping out of our pussy we got up and Michi and Naupry wanted to get dressed again but they then noticed that their clothes were gone. This was clearly a surprise to them so they looked around a while longer before finally going to their rooms only to come back out shortly later still naked to say all their clothes are gone.

“I guess you will need to stay naked all the time, just like Mika” said their dad which clearly caused them to panic for a while but then give up as they had no choice anymore.

A while later I then went home, took a shower and rested.

Two days later Ayla asked me why we were still naked as we were not on the rules anymore, that it doesn’t make sense that we did not go to buy any clothes yet.

I agreed with Ayla and then went with Mika, Ayla and Lyre to some clothing stores and each of us bough clothes for a whole week. Once we purchased the clothes we went home, washed them and then put some clothes on. I was so used to being naked already that having clothes on felt weird, good but weird.

The remainder of the week nothing happened and when we went back to school we were, as you would expect with the dress code rules, naked. Every girl in the school got fucked regularly by multiple guys, the beautiful and fit girls more often than the not so beautiful and fit girls resulting in for the first time ever I disliked my looks and fitness as I was a regular target for the guys.

Over a fairly extended time the rules we had set up at school diminished. The first one to fully disappear was the being a model in art and sex ed classes. The next one that full disappeared was the sex that we had to allow, even though by the time that this disappeared, nobody seemed to care that it was gone as most of the girls were still getting fucked all the time. Just a few girls, including myself, refused to let the fucking happen. Lastly, the dress code fully disappeared shortly before the school year ended. Nearly all female students were clearly pregnant, including myself, all my siblings, Mika and her siblings.
Old 02-15-2018, 10:44 AM   #35
moretech

When the babies were all born, unfortunately, some things happened that caused even more problems for us, but I still do not know how they happened or why, due to the events that happened at that time we were found out about having powers and the government imprisoned us. Each of the babies got put under surveillance and myself, Lyre, Ayla and Hailey all got captured by the government. I am writing this the day before I will be executed as I refuse to do the dirty work of the government and will use my power to make it impossible for this to be destroyed while Hailey will then use her power to place it in an other dimension with her power. Our powers are being limited a lot now so we can only send small objects into an other dimension.

I hope whomever finds this is able to do something in the future and stop tragedies like this from happening again.

Good luck!

That is it for the story, as I said, the ending was rather rushed due to personal reasons. If you want to leave a comment about the story or something, feel free to do so.

I do hope that for most of the story you enjoyed it and that it gave you some pleasure.
Old 02-20-2018, 08:09 PM   #36
DareLover159
getDare Sweetheart

Wow! Definitely one of Jennifer’s favorite stories!

PM Dares

Likes: Hidden Public, Spanking, Forced Fully Public, body writing, orgasm control, piss control, edging, hypnosis, wedgies
Limits:Illegal, Family, Friends, blood, extreme pain, permanent
DareLover159 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2018, 05:44 AM   #37
churroboy101
getDare Sweetheart

I also loved this story!!!!!

PM dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=79830

toys/outfits I have access too
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92712

my house rules, please read before daring me
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92005

please call this slut "Slutty whore Danielle"

this sissy is stuck with panties, please don't make my dare just wear panties cause that my normal now

23/male/bi
churroboy101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2018, 05:25 PM   #38
Bankerrtx01
getDare Devil

Default Like the story

Good story it’s fun c u

Likes and limits.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89045

punishments

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89046

Pm dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90704