Eh, but could do with some copyright claims. 3 12.00%
It was okay. 7 28.00%
Good Game, Keep It Up! 6 24.00%
AMAZING GAME! CAN YOU MAKE MORE? 6 24.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-12-2015, 04:14 PM   #1
ColonialFox

Trophy Super Smash Bros 4 Dare

This dare is the updated version of the one that had the old smash bros game on the wii, and i will do a similar aspect as he/she who made it.
Each time you play you can play with bots or real people but these dares are all alone dares, where you can do them alone.
Each round you must pick random and win, or else you will have a punishment for that character.

Mario: Wear reddish clothes and each piece of clothes your wearing that isn't red you get your ass to turn red with 50 spanks each cheek per piece missing.

Luigi: Eat 5 raw eggs and try not to throw up, but if you throw up, it must be on yourself and you can't change clothes for 3 rounds.

Peach: Wear a fine, elegant, pinkish dress for the next 3 rounds. If no dresses are available, wear a bra and panties for 5 rounds without a shirt or pants.

Bowser: Not Finished

Yoshi: Not Finished

Rosalina & Luma: Wear a fine, elegant, blue dress for 3 rounds. If no dresses are available, wear a small bra and a thong for 5 rounds without a shirt or pants.

Bowser Jr: Be a good boy and clean out your pants after you pee in them since you won't be able to go to the bathroom for the rest of the day.

Larry: Go crazy and wear all your clothes backwards!

Roy: Not Finished

Wendy: Be a good slut and wear lipstick on your lips for 5 rounds, for girls, kiss one of the boys that you choose, on the lips of course.

Iggy: Not Finished

Morton: Morton is kinda gothish, don't you agree? Well you can be that same and wear black lipstick and clothes for the next 5 rounds!

Lemmy: Not Finished

Ludwig: Not Finished

Wario: Not Finished

Dr. Mario: Wear a white coat or lab coat and no jeans, only the opposite genders undergarments, bras included, with no shirt.

Mr. Game & Watch: Get naked and act as in you are a lagging game in 8-bit.

Donkey Kong
: Get naked and wear a tie for 2 rounds.

Diddy Kong: Get naked and wear a hat for 2 rounds.

Link: The real version of Link must have a swirly 5 times without drying for 2 rounds.

Zelda: Wear a fine, elegant, white dress with a purple shirt overtop it for 3 rounds. If no dresses are available wear white panties and a purplish bra for 5 rounds.

Sheik: Crossdresser! Wear the opposite genders clothes for 5 rounds!

Ganondorf: Not Finished

Toon Link: The fake version of Link must sit in a wedgie for 5 rounds.

Samus: Wear 3 sets of clothes for 5 rounds.

Zero Suit Samus: Wear "Zero" clothes for 3 rounds.

Pit: Not Finished

Palutena: Not Finished

Dark Pit: Not Finished

Marth: Not Finshed

Lucina: Not Finished

Ike: Not Finished

Robin: "Magically" you are hanged by your undergarments for 3 rounds.

Kirby: Wear your undergarments on your head until you win a round.

King DeDeDe: Wear an oversized shirt with no pants and no underwear, or very embarrassing undergarments until you win a round.

Meta Knight: Not Finished

Little Mac: Wear a tight tank top and short shorts with no undergarments for 3 rounds.

Fox: Be as elegant and beautiful as a great fox and run around the room/house on all fours with only small undergarments on.

Falco: Not Finished

Pikachu: Rub a lot of fuzzy objects, like cloth or hair, with your hands, keep doing this until you get shocked by something metal.

Charizard: Not Finished

Lucario: Not Finished

Jigglypuff: Not Finished

Greninja: Run around your room 20 times or 2 times around the house naked, see if your as fast as greninja, if you get a time of 5 mins or less you are safe, yet if you get a second longer than 5 minutes, you play naked for 3 rounds.

(Soon To Come) Mewtwo: Not Finished

Duck Hunt: Wild Card! You choose your punishment of 5 random ones.
(An Online Name Generator Would Work Perfect For This)

R.O.B: Do the robot dance with no clothes for 5 minutes in front of a window slightly open.

Ness: Wear a backward hat and very small clothes for the next 5 rounds.

Captain Falcon: Not Finished

Villager: Not Finished

Olimar: Since Olimar is kinda a stupid character, you have to bang your head on 3 things in your fridge and leave it there for 3 rounds.

Wii Fit Trainer: Do yoga with only undergarments on for 5-10 minutes.

Shulk: Not Finished

Pac-Man: Not Finished

Mega Man: Be as cool as Mega Man and have ice in your pants for 2 rounds as you play, if you remove any ice that is 1 round longer.

Sonic: If your as fast as Sonic, prove it, go for a run 100ft long, beat 5 seconds and you are safe, but if you get more you have to go bottomless for 2 rounds.

Mii Brawler: Use your brawling skills to punch yourself 5 times in the nuts HARD and leave it there.

Mii Swordfighter: Not Finished

Mii Gunner: Not Finished

If Any Are Not Finished (Most Likely Will Be Some) Give Me Ideas For That Character, Thanks!
Comments are highly appreciated!

19 - Male - Bisexual - Looking For Permanent Master

|My Game Threads|
Smash Bros 4!
Call Of Duty Single!
Wedgie Dare Wheel!

I Am Obsessed With Foxes
I Am A Fox Wanting To Be Fucked

My Foxy Penis is 3 Inches SOFT and 5.5 Inches HARD

Last edited by ColonialFox; 01-13-2015 at 05:19 AM.
ColonialFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 07:52 AM   #2
ColonialFox

This is an Updated Version From The First Post. Rules And New Character Dares Are Added! Go Check Them Out!

This dare is the updated version of the one that had the old smash bros game on the wii, and i will do a similar aspect as he/she who made it.
Each time you play you can play with bots or real people but these dares are all alone dares, where you can do them alone.
Each round you must pick random and win, or else you will have a punishment for that character.

Mario: Wear reddish clothes and each piece of clothes your wearing that isn't red you get your ass to turn red with 50 spanks each cheek per piece missing.

Luigi: Eat 5 raw eggs and try not to throw up, but if you throw up, it must be on yourself and you can't change clothes for 3 rounds.

Peach: Wear a fine, elegant, pinkish dress for the next 3 rounds. If no dresses are available, wear a bra and panties for 5 rounds without a shirt or pants.

Bowser: All evildoers shall be punished, 50 spanks per cheek, then tie yourself to a wall naked for 20 minutes. (This is a temporary for all bad guys)

Yoshi: Mario rides yoshi so what you need to do is to have either a dildo or a man with mario costume on fuck your ass 20 times, If this is too hardcore use this one as a WildCard (You Pick)

Rosalina & Luma: Wear a fine, elegant, blue dress for 3 rounds. If no dresses are available, wear a small bra and a thong for 5 rounds without a shirt or pants.

Bowser Jr: Being the smaller one sucks, doesn't it? Well you have to walk on your knees for 5 hours and not on your feet, i hope you have a blast with this one.

Roy: A cool man aye? Well wear some bling, like idk, sunglasses, bracelets, watches, but the downside is thats all you get to wear!

Wendy: What a slutty choice.Men, wear lipstick for 5 rounds, for ladies, kiss boy that you choose, on the lips of course.

Morton: Morton is kinda gothish, don't you agree? Well you can be that same and wear black lipstick and clothes for the next 5 rounds!

Dr. Mario: Wear a white coat or lab coat and no jeans, only the opposite genders undergarments, bras included, with no shirt.

Mr. Game & Watch: Get naked and act as you are in a 8-bit video game from the 90s

Donkey Kong: Get naked and wear a tie for 2 rounds.

[COLOR="rgb(160, 82, 45)"]Diddy Kong: Get naked and wear a hat for 2 rounds.
[/COLOR]
Link: The real version of Link must have a swirly 5 times without drying for 2 rounds.

Zelda: Wear a fine, elegant, white dress with a purple shirt overtop it for 3 rounds. If no dresses are available wear white panties and a purplish bra for 5 rounds.

Ganondorf: All evildoers shall be punished, 50 spanks per cheek, then tie yourself to a wall naked for 20 minutes. (This is a temporary for all bad guys)

Pit: Not Finished

Palutena: Not Finished

Dark Pit: All evildoers shall be punished, 50 spanks per cheek, then tie yourself to a wall naked for 20 minutes. (This is a temporary for all bad guys)

King DeDeDe: Wear an oversized shirt with no pants and no underwear, or very embarrassing undergarments until you win a round.

Little Mac: Wear a tight tank top and short shorts with no undergarments for 3 rounds.

Fox: Be as elegant and beautiful as a great fox and run around the room/house on all fours with only small undergarments on.

Pikachu: Rub a lot of fuzzy objects, like cloth or hair, with your hands, keep doing this until you get shocked by something metal.

Greninja: Run around your room 20 times or 2 times around the house naked, see if your as fast as greninja, if you get a time of 5 mins or less you are safe, yet if you get a second longer than 5 minutes, you play naked for 3 rounds.

Mewtwo: Not Finished

Duck Hunt: Wild Card! Pick One!
R.O.B: Do the robot dance with no clothes for 5 minutes in front of a window slightly open.

Olimar: Since Olimar is kinda a stupid character, you have to bang your head on 3 things in your fridge and leave it there for 3 rounds.

Mega Man: Be as cool as Mega Man and have ice in your pants for 2 rounds as you play, if you remove any ice that is 1 round longer.

Sonic: If your as fast as Sonic, prove it, go for a run 100ft long, beat 5 seconds and you are safe, but if you get more you have to go bottomless for 2 rounds.

Mii Brawler: Use your brawling skills to punch yourself 5 times in the nuts HARD and leave it there.

Mii Swordfighter: However you died in game reenact it in life, what hit you to kill you for each death. And do it NAKED

If Any Are Not Finished (Most Likely Will Be Some) Give Me Ideas For That Character, Thanks!

|My Game Threads|
Smash Bros 4!
Call Of Duty Single!
Wedgie Dare Wheel!

I Am Obsessed With Foxes

The following user says Thank You to ColonialFox for this post:
Old 02-15-2015, 03:05 PM   #3
ColonialFox

This is an Updated Version From The First Post. Rules And New Character Dares Are Added! Go Check Them Out!

Bowser: All evildoers shall be punished, 50 spanks per cheek, then tie yourself to a wall naked for 20 minutes. (This is a temporary for all bad guys)

Yoshi: Mario rides yoshi so what you need to do is to have either a dildo or a man with mario costume on fuck your ass 20 times, If this is too hardcore use this one as a WildCard (You Pick)

Bowser Jr: Being the smaller one sucks, doesn't it? Well you have to walk on your knees for 5 hours and not on your feet, i hope you have a blast with this one.

Roy: A cool man aye? Well wear some bling, like idk, sunglasses, bracelets, watches, but the downside is thats all you get to wear!

Wendy: What a slutty choice.Men, wear lipstick for 5 rounds, for ladies, kiss boy that you choose, on the lips of course.

Mr. Game & Watch: Get naked and act as you are in a 8-bit video game from the 90s

Donkey Kong: Get naked and wear a tie for 2 rounds.

Diddy Kong: Get naked and wear a hat for 2 rounds.

Ganondorf: All evildoers shall be punished, 50 spanks per cheek, then tie yourself to a wall naked for 20 minutes. (This is a temporary for all bad guys)

Pit:

Palutena: Put On A Green Thong/Panties And Bra (Male Too) Then You May Do A Pole Dance For 5 Min At Least
-Requested By Reader

Dark Pit: All evildoers shall be punished, 50 spanks per cheek, then tie yourself to a wall naked for 20 minutes. (This is a temporary for all bad guys)

Mewtwo: Not Finished

Duck Hunt: Wild Card! Pick One!

Mii Swordfighter: However you died in game reenact it in life, what hit you to kill you for each death. And do it NAKED

|My Game Threads|
Smash Bros 4!
Call Of Duty Single!
Wedgie Dare Wheel!

I Am Obsessed With Foxes

Old 11-06-2015, 04:34 PM   #4
MeerkatMad

Do you or anyone else know dares like this I've seen your cod one but I was wondering if anyone knew any others
MeerkatMad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2015, 12:41 PM   #5
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeerkatMad View Post
Do you or anyone else know dares like this I've seen your cod one but I was wondering if anyone knew any others
1. Sub-menu > Search > Advanced Search:

2. Keyword(s): game or games or [specific game]. (Search Entire Post)

3. Search in Forum(s): Dares or Dice Dares.

Some threads are tagged, so if you are lucky, you may find some good video game dares.

1. Sub-menu > Search > Tag Search:

2. Search by Tag: game or games or video game or video games.

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—

Last edited by RiskyFlame; 11-07-2015 at 04:25 PM.
RiskyFlame is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
crossdress, random, smash brothers 4, super smash bros, video game