Old 03-25-2012, 11:30 PM   #16
RST
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotwifeCpl View Post
That's a great one! We'll do that one at the hot tub. We can line up at the edge and everyone can watch!
I'm actually quite curious if she can. Give it your best

Recently most interested in exposure play and black mail scenes. There is a wide range of options so if you find it exciting but also have inhibitions we can talk options.
RST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 05:48 AM   #17
hcfist
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Why a phone? What will it do, besides stretch her out? Where / why would she take it out and masturbate?
Because it is fuckin awesome. I love to watch gils doing this.
But If You don`t want. It is Your free will.
Have fun with other dares.

Like Masturbation, Pussy Fisting, Insertion, Light BSDM, hardcore music and some other things like German torturer`s "Rammstein"!!

Dislike Pee, poo, slow drivers
hcfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 03:46 AM   #18
paullang48
Baby Member

Smile

Quote:
We vacation where we can have sex with people in front of the other guests, and she wants to be told what to do next time we go. This can be a Truth (tell someone or everyone we meet something) or a Dare (do something in front of people, offer to do something to someone, etc.). He's up for participating in the TorD however you like.

Not the actual place we go, but you get the idea: http://www.xvideos.com/video1742326/...ke_her_blow_me
she must go out for the night without any underware and for the whole night she can only answer questions with any one of 3 answers 1"yes id luv a fuck thank you" 2 i dont think im wearing underware could you please check for me" 3 "please may i find out what your cum tastes like" she may only use whichever of these 3 answers she chooses and it makes no differance if its the waiter or just some stranger asking for directions be it male or female
paullang48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 01:14 PM   #19
Borderlands

Quote:
We vacation where we can have sex with people in front of the other guests, and she wants to be told what to do next time we go. This can be a Truth (tell someone or everyone we meet something) or a Dare (do something in front of people, offer to do something to someone, etc.). He's up for participating in the TorD however you like.

Not the actual place we go, but you get the idea: http://www.xvideos.com/video1742326/...ke_her_blow_me
At dinner ask all te men to cum in a glass and that is the only thing she can drink.
Borderlands is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
group sex, nude, public dare, slut, wife