Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 05-20-2017, 06:00 AM   #1
SissyJess121

Male 21/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location (have webcam)

21/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location (have webcam)

Hello potential Master or Mistress,
in my search for a serious Master or Mistress I have decided to place this ad. I hope you will like it.

About me
I am Jessica, i am a straight sissy slave, 21 years old and i live in Europe. I have been a slave a couple of times now for both mistresses and masters, and i really liked it. I consider my body to be average, with a height of 6"1 (184 cm) and a weight of 160 lbs (73 kg) and i'm not really hairy. My pubes are mostly trimmed or shaved. I consider myself a sissy slave and i love to dress up in slutty female underwear. A list of the female clothes i own, can be found below.

Furthermore, i have brown hair. I am a student and i live in a dorm with my own room. Therefore i have enough privacy, but i can't be really loud most of the time unfortunately. In my free time, i like to play sports, going out with friends or watching series.

Kinks
My loves, likes, dislikes and limits

Loves
- Cam sessions
- Bondage
- Crossdressing (list of clothes below)
- Sissyfication
- Group sessions
- Toy play (list of toys below)

- Teasing
- Humiliation
- Edging
- Feminization
- Light (to medium) pain
- Cum play
- Wax
- Hypno
- Light anal

Dislikes
- Medium pain
- Forced bi (the fantasy can be arousing sometimes though)
- Pee control
- Hard anal

Limits
Soft limits
- Pee
- Hard pain
- Online public
- Blackmail (with consent)
Hard limits
- showing face (i will wear a mask)
- scat
- public
- blood
- illegal/dangerous

What i’m looking for
Although I am looking for both masters and mistresses, a mistress is strongly preferred, since I am straight, but i will consider masters as well. For masters, i would like a master who is a bit older than me. For mistresses, age doesn't matter to me. Due to the fact that there are a lot of fakers online however, i would really like to receive a kind of verification that you are really a female. This can be discussed later. For masters, i prefer to not see you.

Communication is very important to me. I prefer having a master/mistress who can speak in well formed sentences instead of typing like this 'hello slave how r u show me urself'. However, English is not my first language, but i think this won't cause problems since i can speak/write English pretty well.

Ways of submitting
I prefer having sessions on skype where i show myself and obey all your orders. However, i won't show my face (will wear a mask) I find this a lot easier than playing on kik and send pictures of tasks. I do have kik though to chat. I'll be glad to give you my kik or skype account if you're interested. I am normally free in the evenings and weekends and my timezone is GMT +1. However, like everyone, I have a private/vanilla life as well and i don't want anybody to find out, so i can't be controlled 24/7. I would prefer a few sessions a week. Of course, this can all be negotiated when i have found a master/mistress.

My list of toys:

- vibrator
- collar with leash
- ring gag with nipple clamps
- ball gag
- nipple clamps
- ropes
- clothe spins
- (vibrating) cock rings
- pocket pussy/fleshlight
- plug
- vibrator
- plug with attached cock ring
- candles
- 2 pairs of hand/ankle cuffs

List of clothes:

- Panties: around 15 pairs, mostly pink and red, some garter panties, some crotchless
- 4 bra's
- 3 pairs of hold ups
- net pantyhose
- white corset
- red garter corset
- pink corset
- panties/bra set
- latex gloves
- mask

Skype and kik
As stated before, I use both Skype and kik for communication. If you want to know my account to send me a message over there, please let me know.

If you have any questions, suggestions or something else, please send me a message via PM.

Kind regards,

Sissy Jessica

Last edited by SissyJess121; 05-22-2017 at 12:26 PM. Reason: added soft/hard limits
Old 05-21-2017, 12:13 PM   #2
SissyJess121

To be clear (I got some questions about this), as I stated in my ad, although I highly prefer a Mistress, convincing Masters are also considered.

Likes: Sissyfication/feminization, bondage, humiliation, light cbt, anal, light to medium pain, webcam sessions, orgasm control, groups, cuckolding
Dislikes: hard pain, hard anal, degradation
Limits: face (will wear a mask in the beginning), extreme pain, social suicuide/dangerous/illegal, pee/scat, a2m

Please take a look at my my ad: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=342176
Old 05-21-2017, 02:33 PM   #3
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Lovely ad, good luck
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!
The following user says Thank You to IceMaiden for this post:
Old 05-21-2017, 02:53 PM   #4
Espeon

I like the ad, maybe add soft limits and hard limits?
Hope you find someone suitable!

★Likes★
★PM Dares★
★Get rid of my Eevee's denial! (it's over two years )★
★Vote here!★

Thanks!
The following user says Thank You to Espeon for this post:
Old 05-22-2017, 12:24 PM   #5
SissyJess121

Thank you very much both! That means a lot. I will edit my tag and add soft/hard limits.

Likes: Sissyfication/feminization, bondage, humiliation, light cbt, anal, light to medium pain, webcam sessions, orgasm control, groups, cuckolding
Limits: face (will wear a mask in the beginning), extreme pain, social suicuide/dangerous/illegal, pee/scat, a2m

Please take a look at my my ad: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=342176
Old 06-13-2017, 01:00 PM   #6
SissyJess121

Unfortunately, while I thought I had find someone, I haven't heard from her anymore for weeks. So I guess I am looking again. Please send me a PM if you are interested.

Old 07-04-2017, 12:10 PM   #7
SissyJess121

I am still looking unfortunately, so I am giving this a bump. I am looking forward to any applications!

Old 08-14-2017, 01:39 PM   #8
SissyJess121

I am still looking after I suddenly didn't hear anymore from my last potential mistress. If anyone is interested, please let me know via PM.

Old 08-21-2017, 01:52 PM   #9
SissyJess121

I wanted to add that you can also contact me by sending me a message on kik. My kik is:
sissyjess354

Last edited by SissyJess121; 08-22-2017 at 12:19 AM. Reason: Typing error
Old 09-14-2017, 01:49 PM   #10
SissyJess121

I still haven't found the Mistress I am searching for. Please send me a PM or a kik message if you are interested.

Advertisements
Kink Talk