Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 04-19-2017, 10:34 AM   #16
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Default John's Story

John's Story of discovery

He slowly led me down the stairs into the basement and my anticipation grew again to a point I had never felt before. When I reached the bottom, he lifted up my blindfold for a moment, just to let me see where I was going to be "taken" for the first time. I noticed the chains hanging from the roof, as well as a wooden cross and behind them what reminded me of a gymnast's horse.

My blindfold was repositioned over my eyes again and I was led to a spot in the middle of the room. He then took off my shirt and inspected the body he had been given. I must have met his standards because he then proceeded to remove my jeans and underwear shortly afterwards. Just being naked in front of another man, whom I couldn't see by the way, was so hot that my cock was standing at full attention.

Next came my first steps into the world of BDSM, my first set of restraints, and my favourite part, a collar. I felt his arms bring something behind my head and rest on the back of my neck. When I felt the cool leather and heard the buckle I knew instantly what he was putting on me, as I had told him online earlier in the week, that the idea of wearing a collar turned me on. I was so happy with the fact that he remembered and was willing to indulge my fantasy that I had the biggest, stupidest grin on my face as he tightened my collar around my neck. When this was in place, he took my right hand, slid it into a leather cuff, and tightened it around my wrist. This was then repeated with my other wrist, as well as both of my ankles. The feeling of leather around my wrists and ankles was something I had never experience before, but I found myself strangely aroused by the feeling that I could be restrained at any moment, and wouldn't you know it, in about half a second, I was!

My wrists were soon hooked up to the cross and my ankles were held apart by a spreader bar. This was one of the most erotic feelings of my life, feeling helpless, and at the mercy of this big, strange, bear of a man that I had just met half an hour ago. Then the fun began. First I felt a thin wooden cane brush against my ass and almost instantly I knew what was coming, and apparently, so did my dick cause he wouldn't sit down. It began lightly with some tapping and brushing and then with one swift stroke, the real spanking began.

I was in a state of semi-shock, as I had never been hit that hard on my ass at any point in my life, even as a child. The sting of the small cane surprised me, but just as swiftly as it came with each stroke, it quickly faded into a sense of numbness. The pain in my ass kept growing as he hit me, harder and harder each time, each stroke hurting a bit more than the last (I was not used to much pain). I wasn't sure why I was enduring this, as I don't usually like much discomfort, but I let him hit me again and again even though I was in extreme pain. My cock wasn't hard but I still felt horny and wanted to appease the man behind the cane. Once he had finished with the cane, my ass was stinging like it never had before, and he muttered "Good boy," and gave my ass another quick slap with the cane. It was the first time I had heard him say "Good boy," in person and it was the sexiest thing I think I had ever heard in my life. I took great satisfaction in the fact that I had pleased him, and it only made me want more, and more I got.

Next came the nipple clamps that I was pretty afraid of to be honest. He slowly clamped them onto each of my tender nipples and at first they hurt really badly, I thought they would be ripped off. Slowly I began to get used to the feel of the squeezing and they began to feel more pleasurable than painful. They made me aware of how sensitive my nipples were and each movement or slight tug on the clamps heightened the sensation I was feeling. After applying the nipple clamps he began to work on the rest of my body again.

I felt a cold brush of leather on my shoulders and upper back, it felt like a small tangle of leather straps, which I would later learn, is called a "flogger". He began slowly with the flogger just like he had with the cane, getting me used to the feeling of it hitting my back and ass. He wasn't hitting very hard with this flogger like I had expected him to, but he started to hit in very sensitive spots. The first time he swung it up under my balls sent a shockwave through my body that caused me to jump in surprise. It was a pleasant surprise, however, as my balls were not used to being touched by anyone or anything at all besides myself. Each stroke aimed at my balls slowly but surely got a little harder, and I jumped a little higher each time. In between hitting my balls he used the flogger on my chest and nipples, which spread the sensation over the whole front of my body. He suddenly stopped hitting me with that flogger and went to get another "tool". When he next resumed hitting me I felt it was with a larger flogger with thicker straps of leather.

He didn't work my front or my balls with this flogger though, he went straight to my back and ass, which was fine with me because my ass wanted some more attention after that caning. As he began to hit harder and harder, I found that the strikes on my upper back didn't sting like the lower strokes. There was no pain on my upper back, as it was more of just the sensation in knowing I was being "abused" by a big, strong man. When he took swipes at my ass and my lower back, it was a different story entirely. There was a sting associated with each stroke that reminded me that I was indeed being abused and punished. This flogger though, was more stimulation than pain to me and I enjoyed every moment and every strike he brought down upon me.

He then changed floggers a second time, and returned with the biggest of the three with huge, thick straps of leather. When he hit me with this it felt more like I was being bludgeoned than whipped, and it was hot as hell! I enjoyed this flogger the most as I could really feel the strength of the man behind me being transferred onto my back. He was letting me know who was the boss. Again as each stroke became harder and harder than the last, my cock began to get harder along with them. I never thought that being hit from behind with a leather flogger would be able to turn me on so easily.

Eventually, the flogging ended, and I was given a couple hard hits on my ass with a leather strap of some sort. He asked me what he was using, and I don't know if it was just the excitement of the situation or the surprising pain in my ass but for the life of me I had no idea. He just kept hitting my ass harder until I answered correctly and said "A belt". He seemed pleased with the fact that it took me awhile to figure it out and gave me one last slap on my ass with the belt before I felt him move away.

I was relieved when a moment later he began to unhook my wrist cuffs from the cross and removed the spreader bar from between my feet. My hands were so cold and numb from the lack of blood flow, and my shoulders were pretty sore as well from just being stretched more than they're used to. Just as I was relaxing again, in the absence of any new pain, when suddenly my nipples felt like they were on fire as he removed the clamps he had placed on them before. They actually hurt more coming off than they did when he put them on!

The next part of the basement I got to explore was the wooden horse situated away from the chains. He had my lay down on the top of the horse with my back to the leather and my head hanging back over the opposite end. It was at this point I knew what was coming next. He positioned himself in front of my upside-down face and placed his balls right on top of my mouth and nose! I was instantly in heaven, the scent of those manly balls and the their weight on my face. My tongue began exploring his musky sack and licking up all the wonderful manly tastes it could find. Then he removed his balls from my face, and positioned the head of his cock in my mouth. I knew I was in store for a throat fucking but I didn't care how he fucked me as long as his cock was in my mouth.

The first time he pushed it far into my throat I was unprepared and gagged almost instantly. I couldn't believe how big his cock was! He withdrew and slowly pushed back in, but not all the way. He was easing me into this process much to my pleasure. Within a few minutes I was able to take most of his hard cock into my throat and his balls began to nudge my nose when he was all the way in. I was in ecstasy! But alas, all good things must come to an end, at least for now. He withdrew his cock for the final time and began to get me into the next position of the night.

He put the spreader bar that was used on me earlier under my knees and pulled them up to my chest, exposing my ass and as a result, getting my cock rock hard. He then guided my arms under the bar and pulled my hands up to my neck. He secured my wrist bindings to my collar, which left me in a sort of curled up position, with my ass at one end of the horse, and my head at the other. Anything that was uncomfortable with that position was instantly removed as he gave me a pillow to rest my head and neck on.

I was so excited because my ass was so vulnerable and I had an idea of what he was going to do next. When I felt his finger touch my asshole with that cold lubrication, everything I had dreamed about for years was changing from fantasy to reality. He slowly inserted his finger into my ass and began to wiggle it around, opening up my virgin ass. When he thought I was ready, he inserted a second finger and widened up my hole even more, adding more lube to ease the process. Then came the feeling that I will not forget for the rest of my life. He rested his cockhead on the surface of my ass hole and began to slowly, but firmly, press it into me.

When he first made it past the tight boundary of my ass, it was a feeling like no other I had ever experienced before. There was a pain that continued to throb as he pushed further and further into my ass, filling me up like I had dreamed of. I didn't even know when he was all the way in, as it seemed like his cock went on forever. When he was fully into my ass, he waited for a second, and then began to slowly pull out and push back in with his hips, widening my hole. It still hurt quite a bit, but within minutes of his slow, steady, easy fucking the pain was replaced with intense pleasure.

It was when I got comfortable that he picked up his pace and began to fuck my virgin hole harder. He was able to get his entire cock into my ass as every time he thrust I could feel his balls hit me. The feeling of this man inside my ass, loosening my hole and taking me, all the while I was restrained, was intense. I began to groan in my newfound pleasure, wanting more of his cock, and wanting him to fill my up with his cum.

I think he thought I was enjoying it too much because suddenly he just stopped and took his cock out of my now loose ass. I didn't want him to stop, I wanted his cock to keep ramming my ass until he came, but that was not my decision to make. He next unhooked my hands from my collar, and removed the spreader bar from under my legs. My muscles were stiff as I stretched out and stood up, as they had been compressed for longer than I was used to. When I finally did stand up, he pulled me close to him in a hug and whispered "Good boy" to me. The feeling I experienced at that moment cannot be described by words. I was tired, sore and cold, but at the same time I was in heaven, elated to the fact that I had pleased this man who affectionately called me "His boy".

The session in the basement was done as he turned me around towards where I thought the stairs were and removed my blindfold. Following behind me with his hands on my back, supporting and leading me up the stairs, telling me we were going to the bedroom. There was nothing more I wanted at this moment, then to slide into bed with him and feel his warmth on my body.

Last edited by m55uk4younger; 04-19-2017 at 11:27 AM.
m55uk4younger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 11:57 AM   #17
Grand.Master691

Very nice and hot sequel, it continues in the same manner as the previous parts, picking up the pace just in time for another arousing story. Well done!
Old 04-19-2017, 12:22 PM   #18
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand.Master691 View Post
Very nice and hot sequel, it continues in the same manner as the previous parts, picking up the pace just in time for another arousing story. Well done!
Thank you again for your kind comments.

Sir.
Old 04-19-2017, 12:47 PM   #19
Ravenwood
Distinguished Member

A delectable addition

M/23/Gay/USA

Likes: cbt,petplay, edging, humiliation, cum (eating), ball tying
Limits: permanent damage, poop, social suicide, schedule disruptions

Pm dares

Proud puppy

Ravenwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 01:41 PM   #20
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenwood View Post
A delectable addition
Thank you Ravenwood, glad you are liking the story (most good stories are based on fact!).

Sir.
Old 04-20-2017, 06:35 AM   #21
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Default Kevins turn to please Sir.

Kevin's entrapment.

I had only been at the school for a couple of weeks before I was aware that one of the senior's was taking a great interest in me. He would often be supervising at bath time or sports events, and almost always when we were having swimming periods. For swimming we all wore a school pattern of briefs, they tied on each hip with lacing eyelets so that they would fit any size of boy or this was the reason given but we all reckoned that it was because they made us look sexy and they had been designed by a randy old master! They were indeed small triangles of blue cotton material, and many especially those for us younger boys, were unlined so when wet clung to pretty well everything underneath. Many of them had broken strings on the hips and had been re-threaded so when tight they pulled the sides together really brief. I liked this, and I was aware that it showed the maximum bare midriff possible so that the lines each side of my flat smooth tummy almost met where the top of them passed just above my genitals. After diving in I would check that they were as low as possible and pretend that I had not noticed.

This soon paid off and the senior I had noticed told me he had a small job for me in his room where, he said, the windows needed cleaning! When I attended he was there alone and chatted in a friendly way to me.

"I have noticed that you swim very well Kevin, you look like a real water baby and obviously enjoy it. I wondered if you would like to come out with me for the next long holiday weekend that is coming up in a couple of weeks, when I am going to my cottage to do some fishing and I could take you to do my chores, you could do cooking and cleaning, or that is what I would claim. What do you say?"

I was very flattered because I hero worshipped this mature man and thought he was marvellous. In other words I had a real crush on him and the thought of just him and me was really exciting.

"You will be totally beholden to me Kevin, you realise that I hope, and you will be in effect my slave boy. You will get plenty of swimming time as well, and because we will be completely alone you will not need to bring any of those pesky school briefs because we will be able to swim naked. Does that worry you boy?

"No Sir, you see me in the baths often enough and being naked it will be pretty cool."

"Good boy Kevin, during the day you will wear just a loin cloth like a "Tarzan boy" that I will provide, and as I said, for swimming and of course for sleeping you will be naked. We have a couple of weeks to go and it would be best if you don't mention it to your other friends who might be rather jealous."

The two weeks flew by, and whenever I could I posed in front of Sir. In the swimming pool I got an erection just watching him watching me and had to dive in so he did not see the tent in my tiny briefs. On the last day he gave me instructions as to what to pack and needless to say it was not very much but I put in spare clothes and pyjamas to make it seem normal to the other boys.

On the Friday night of the long weekend he told me to go down to the bus depot and get on the bus to a little village about ten miles away on the edge of town. He would be on the same bus and would tell me when to get off. We would have a mile to walk on a wooded trail to get to the cottage. When we alighted we both had to carry a bag of food shopping as well as our kit but it all went well, and we were soon alone and trecking up through the woods to find the delightful cottage alongside the lake. It was completely deserted and once Sir had unlocked the door we went in and he lit up a wood burning stove because although it was nice and warm anyway it made it, as he put it, more cosy.

Now I told you Kevin, you would wear appropriate clothing for being my slave and he pulled out from his bag a small chamois leather loin cloth. There was a front flap, a narrow piece to hold my cock and go between my legs, and another small flap at the back. It tied low around my hips, being secured on one side with a small knot. Before I had it in place and was standing naked with Sir watching I became almost erect and of course tried to hide it from him.

"Kevin, stop, put your hands on your head and face me. Now boy, now."

I did as he said and turned towards him with it untied on the side and then, as my erection became totally rigid the cloth fell away and I was fully exposed to him.

"Kevin, I like you more and more. Now you are naked so come on, let us go swim for a bit and you can put that loin cloth on for supper. After supper I have some videos to show you that I hope you will find exciting. If you do then we are going to have quite a good few days!"

So we swam, and fooled around in the water and then came back to the cottage, dripping and laughing and both naked. It was the first time I had seen Sir naked and I was mightily impressed with his bush of black pubic hair and the size of his uncut penis which even after the cold water was pretty impressive to me. My own tackle had shrunk with the cold a bit but as soon as we were back in the warm it went to its usual teen boy size which I have been told was actually pretty impressive.

"Now I want you in that loin cloth Kevin, and then I want you to cook up some sausages from the fridge which we will have with fresh bread and butter."

I stood naked before Sir and he picked up the little loin cloth.

"Come on boy, hands on head" was his order.

As I stood passively in front of him he tied the little chamois outfit in place and I had to admit it was really sexy. Then as I started over to prepare the food Sir came up behind me and suddenly put his arms around my naked upper torso, before dropping his hands to feel my growing cock. I noticed that he had put on a pair of black swim trunks and looked wonderfull in them.

"Good boy, you are quite a stunner, and I can hardly wait for you to see the videos, so let's be having that supper."

After supper was cleared we went into the main room to sit in front of a fairly large screen ready for the videos.

"I think I am fairly good at judging people" Sir said, "and I am guessing you will like what you see in a minute, but if you do not I want you to say so and we will forget all about it, because you may find some of the scenes a bit violent. It is up to you boy."

With the lights off the first video started and I gasped because the first scene was a boy of about my age. He was naked and his wrists were tied tightly and pulled up to an overhead beam. He was pulling at his bonds to try and get free but as he did so, a man wearing black trunks like Sir's came in holding a multi tailed whip which he swished too and fro so the boy could hear the noise. The boy had been there a while because he had a sheen of perspiration covering his body then when the man came in he turned to watch him. Suddenly the boy stopped his struggling and stood still, his bound wrists held aloft and his legs slightly apart. As the man approached and the boy watched him as the camera focused on his penis which rose to full erection dramatically. The man took up position beside him and fondled his excitement.

"Are you ready for your punishment boy."

"Yes Sir, please Sir I deserve to be whipped. Please whip me and make me suffer."

"Right boy, suffer you will. I want you to count each stroke aloud to me. If you miss one, you get it again and in fact if you fail to count properly we will go back to the beginning and start again."

The boy stood still, his sturdy legs braced slightly apart, his body smooth and hairless apart from the few sparse hairs around the base of his cock which was now so firm it was almost touching his smooth flat tummy.

"Brace yourself then boy, the sentence for you today is twenty lashes."

And so it started, the boy silent except for shouting out the numbers, writhing in obvious pain but still wonderfully erect and therefore seeming to be sexually enjoying it. After ten strokes the man paused and ruffled the sweating boys hair before leaning over him and giving him a long lingering kiss while his hands smoothed down his torso.

"What do you think of that Kevin?" asked Sir as he slid an arm around him.

"It is fantastic Sir, fantastic. Sir, can you do that to me, please Sir, please. Because I think I could take it even better than that boy."

"Kevin, you have made my day. We will watch the rest of this boy's punishment and then you had better prepare yourself for your own ordeal."

"Yes Master, yes Sir. I will not let you down."

As the boy in the video started to be whipped again Sir's hand was inside my soft chamois loin cloth and gently caressing my urgent raging erection. I snuggled up against him, my new Master, in anticipation, my excitement mounting but with the dread at what had been promised to me very much in my mind. We watched together as the boy on the video hung from his bound wrists, eleven, twelve, thirteen, the clear young voice called out as he writhed and squirmed hanging from his bound wrists. Occasionally the man paused, watching as the boy struggled to take the pain, then, standing back, another stroke and the cry of fourteen, fifteen, until finally, at the
twentieth stroke the man laid down his whip and went over to release the boy. Having untied his arms he hugged the still amazingly erect youngster to him, ruffled his hair and kissed him and then scooped him up and carried him out of the picture.

"It is your time now Kevin, come with me to where I am going to punish you."

Sir led me away with a firm hand behind my neck to where he had already prepared for the scene. Out in the open on the boardwalk of the cottage in the warm summer climate of our island he had prepared it well. On a table to one side he had placed a multi tailed whip, and some lengths of cord which he led me over to show me. He turned me round to face him, placing a hand on each of my shoulders and looking into my eyes.

"If you are willing and strong enough to want me to punish you boy, you must hold out your hands for me to bind them."

With mounting excitement I did as I was told, and felt a growing thrill of anticipation as the thin cord was wrapped around my wrists, like the many times I had done it to myself and with John and James but this time I knew that there would be no escape. Sir trussed my wrists, cinched them tightly and then fastened a rope hanging from a hook above that he had placed ready and quickly pulled my hands tightly above my head. He stood back and savoured the sight of me, a beautiful and willing boy, helpless and awaiting his punishment. He leant forward and undid the hip tie on my loin cloth which fell away to leave me naked, but wonderfully and proudly erect as my rampant penis twitched and throbbed in anticipation. For a moment he caressed my straining penis, but I implored him to leave it because I could feel myself so imminently cumming that I feared for the will power that I would soon be needing to withstand the pain of punishment.

Sir.
Old 04-20-2017, 07:56 AM   #22
Grand.Master691

Another amazing story with very interesting prologue. Can't wait for the next part.
Old 04-20-2017, 08:30 AM   #23
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Another amazing story with very interesting prologue. Can't wait for the next part.
Thank you for your kind comments, the next installment is just going through my head, then I will start to put it into words.

Sir.
Old 04-22-2017, 06:34 AM   #24
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Default Kevin Part 2 - Kevin's Punishment

Kevin's Punishment

I hung from my wrists, my young smooth and admired naked body braced ready for the whip which Sir stood beside me waiting to apply. Sir looked magnificent to me, wearing just his thin black shorts which were jutted out into a huge tent in front. I had always fantasised about this moment, I had always wanted to be whipped, but now, now it was upon me I was not only excited but really nervous as well but this did not stop my raging teenage erection! Now although I did not know it at the time, I was not the first boy that had been strung up before Sir, and if Sir had his way and if I was up to the challenge, I would soon meet at least two other boys who had suffered willingly under his lash for a mutual scene.

"You will count each stroke Kevin. as this is your first time I will stop the punishment if you stop counting the lashes. That is your safe way out, do you understand that?"

"Yes Sir, yes. But whip me, whip me hard. I will show you how tough I am, I will count and not make you stop. Do it now, please."

And with that the first stroke fell across my smooth honey tanned boyish back.

"One Sir," I cried "two Sir", "three Sir" and so it went on. I was writhing but otherwise utterly quiet apart from my treble high pitched calling out as each lash landed.

Just like on the video, Sir paused after ten and examined my now lightly striped back although it should be clear that none of these wheals would last more than a few hours, painful though they were at the time.

"Are you alright Kevin?" Sir asked while gently ruffling my hair, and then smoothing down my excited body to gently feel the raging excitement in my rigid penis.

"I guess from the feel of this little rod, you want more boy, so are you ready now?"

"Yes, Sir, but can you make me cum now to make it even worse when you punish me, I have always wanted to go on with punishment after my climax but never had the guts to do it, so will you make me Sir. Whatever I say will you please do it Sir, please Sir."

"If that is what you want Kevin, I will do it," and suddenly I climaxed, even after only a few moments of gentle fondling. Sir enjoying the feel of the velvety little penis, twitching and throbbing under his hand. The result was I went rigid while standing stretched up under my bound hands, a few moments later the climax and small spurts of my clear cum shooting out some way in front of me. It was without any doubt the most amazing experience and the best by far that I had ever had. As I hung there I was shaking, sweating and wildly excited before going limp.

"Oh wow, I have never ever cum like that before." I gasped, "now I need to be whipped again, please Sir, will you do it now before I change my mind!"

"No way can you change your mind Kevin. You chose to be whipped, you chose to let me make you cum. You will take your punishment like a man, or like a good slave boy maybe but take it you will. I tell you now. If you start pleading for mercy on these last few strokes I will start over again. So be warned!"

I knew from my past experiences when being punished that this would be hard for me to stand, but Sir carried on as requested, whipping the now limp boy who was hanging from his wrists and now with his smooth young body covered in a thin sheen of sweat. Sir, himself was almost painfully rigid in his little black shorts, and before going any further he shucked them off to stand proudly naked before his naked slave boy as both enjoyed their part in this punishment scene.

"Eleven, twelve, thirteen Sir, fourteen, fifteen and Sir paused when he noticed that I was sobbing, my small shoulders shaking and tears running down my cheeks. He was also amazed to see that I was rigidly erect again, my smooth penis almost touching the gorgeous flat tummy I was so proud of.

"Are you alright Kevin, do you really want me to go on whipping you?"

"I'm ready Sir, give it to me so I can show you how tough I am, I am ready for you to finish my punishment so make it really hard."

After the final twenthieth lash, Sir untied me from the overhead rope and hugged me to hm, his new slave boy, as he ruffled my hair again that was damp with sweat, before picking me up, just like in the video, and carried me indoors to the settee where he laid me gently down.

"You took that well Kevin, and now I have a few more surprises for you. First, put on your loin cloth because I really like you in that, and then I am going to tie your hands behind your back to make sure you can't touch yourself, while we watch another video. It is good for you to be tied and in fact you will be tied all the evening so you had better get used to it!"

"Sir, can I be tied up all night, I mean properly tied spread-eagled on my bed, because that is another fantasy I have always had."

"Indeed you will be tied boy, and I have a few extra goodies to be applied to your naked body to make sure you suffer a bit as well."

I was excited. Now naked but for my loin cloth I turned my back to Sir and held my hands obediently behind me while Sir tied them tightly with thick cord, cinching them firmly. I knew that this was simply getting me ready for a night of bondage, and that my Master would indeed make sure that I suffered!

The video came on as Sir, now again clad only those thin black shorts of his sat and waited on the settee. I noticed that Sir's shorts were again fully tented, and was only sorry that I could not reach across and touch the bulge. Eventually, on the video, an image came up of the same young boy that had excited me previously. He was my age, tanned and lithe, blonde haired and wearing just the same tiny loin cloth, he was urged forward by the man towards a large wooden cross lying on the ground.

We sat close together, and watched as the young boy, who I noticed already had his hands tied tightly behind him approached the cross and stood astride the main upright. The man, wearing only small briefs like Sir sported, came up behind the boy and undid his wrists.

Now I was amazed as the boy held out his freed hands to the man, who produced two leather cuffs with a strap and ring attached and buckled them around the thin wrists while the boy stood, willing and compliant. I snuggled up closer to Sir as the scene got more exciting and then the boy was ordered to lie down on the cross which he willingly did before spreading his arms out along the cross beam. The man leant down and fastened the leather straps over the beam to secure them with a clip to rings at the back. Now the man produced a length of rope and started binding the boys ankles before making a turn around the upright so that the boys feet rested on a small platform fixed at an adjustable position on the upright. I later learned that this was very important in that it allowed the person to take some weight off his arms and stay under torture longer!

We watched in excitement as the cross was hoisted aloft and the young boy struggled as the agony increased. The man stepped up before the cross and then undid the tie on the boys loin cloth to let it fall away and amazingly show that the lad was still fully erect.

"Well Kevin, what do you make of that?" asked Sir.

"Fantastic Sir, can you do that to me, please, please Sir?"

"Well all in good time young Kevin. Yes, we will do that scene but not this weekend because tomorrow I am going to tell you about how my Dad and two friends initiated me into this bondage scene. You will enjoy the story. We will also relax and swim naked like before
because after tomorrow we must go back to school."

"But I can come again can't I," I asked

"You try and stop me Kevin. I will make sure that after your night of bondage which is about to happen, you will be counting the days to when I can next get you up here for a long weekend or even a week."

The video ended with the boy hanging limp from his bonds, with sweat pouring from his body. His erection was still showing but not as prominent as at the start.

"Come on then Kevin, time for your next ordeal!"

"Yes Sir, make me suffer please. I deserve to be made to suffer and I want to please you!"

They made their way up the bedroom and I took no urging to climb up, and wait while Sir untied my wrists before laying myself out, arms and legs spread in the classic spread eagle.

In short order Sir fastened me with rough hemp cord, wrapped around some padding to make it not quite so likely to cause damage. Each of my limbs were pulled out tight as I willingly and excitedly accepted my fate. Finally, I was secure and Si reached in, untied the hip tie of my loin cloth and pulling it away, leaving me stark naked again. As usual I was massively and excitedly erect!

Sir made a trip downstairs and returned with his various goodies in a bag. First, he placed a ring over my genitals, then pushing it back to go over my cock and balls. It caused me some pain as my balls were pulled through the big ring but eventually it was done. Sir then ran a very thin cord from the ring, between my legs and up my arse crack to meet another cord from around my waist. Now the first cock ring was secured as if it was a g-string with no pouch!

Quickly and before I got any more excited Sir rubbed some lubricating cream over my penis and slipped three rings over it, they were connected with a small leather strap which he now fastened to the main ring already in place. As I now became fully aroused and my penis full and throbbing I felt the amazing and exciting restriction of the rings preventing my usual relaxed erection.

Next for the first time I experienced nipple clamps which Sir fixed on each nipple and gradually screwed up until I cried out. They were connected together by a small chain that lay across my chest. I was now secure, unable to move much, my penis in it's rings pounding and getting painful, and my nipples becoming sore as I wriggled around trying to get some comfort.

Sir came to sleep on the bed beside his bound slave, and every now and then would encourage me with a gently rub, a smoothing of my sweaty brow, a ruffle of my hair, and a caress of my throbbing penis.

"Enjoy the night Kevin, and tomorrow you will hear the story of how my life of bondage started."

I hope you are enjoying Kevin's Story, more soon.

Sir.

Last edited by m55uk4younger; 04-22-2017 at 06:39 AM.
Old 04-22-2017, 09:13 AM   #25
Grand.Master691

Great sequel, just as I expected. And what's even better, I know how much horny all this writing makes you , being in voluntary self-imposed denial, saving every last atom of your sex energy for your boy A. And your waiting will surely be repaid very soon.
Old 04-22-2017, 10:24 AM   #26
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Great sequel, just as I expected. And what's even better, I know how much horny all this writing makes you , being in voluntary self-imposed denial, saving every last atom of your sex energy for your boy A. And your waiting will surely be repaid very soon.

Thank you again for your kind words, and comments, yes 5 days and counting and I have to try and be good, keep MY hands off my cock. All I can do is work on Kevin's next installment of his story.

Sir.
Old 04-23-2017, 07:26 AM   #27
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Default A taster preview, more due soon.

Time to wake up, Kevin!

In the morning Sir looked across and marvelled at the boy alongside him. Lying on his back with arms and legs tied out in the classic spread-eagle, nipple clamps on the small erect nipples and the fine chain joining them tight across Kevins's chest. His cock and balls held for the first time in his life by steel rings, held tightly in place by the thin cord between his legs and around his waist, another small strap from the cock rings to the main base ring. What most amazed Sir was the fact that he seemed to be sound asleep but fully erect in the rings.

Sr adjusted his own stiffness and leant across to run a hand over the smoothness of Kevin's body, across his flat tummy and up to his chest to give the chain between the rings a little tug. Kevin grunted and opened his eyes, pulling at his bonds until he remembered exactly where he was.

"Time to get up boy, it is our last full day here and I am looking forward to telling you the story of how this bondage scene started for me. As I told you yesterday, when my Dad was alive he used to come up here with friends for fishing and although we did not know it, sex games. Mum never came as perhaps she guessed at the sort of goings on that might happen. I now keep the place going for me to use, and for me to ask friends to stay."

"Do you have other boys to stay Sir? Do you do the same sort of things we have done to other boys, and how old are they?"

"Yes is the easy answer Kevin, but wait, first we go and get some breakfast and then we will go on walk and relax in the sun while I tell you the whole story."

Sir untied the boy who sat up rubbing his limbs to get them working again. Sir told him to stand in front of him while he took off the nipple clamps which made Kevin squeal as the circulation got going again. He put them to one side telling Kevin that they would be kept ready as they would be needed later. He led his slave boy over to the shower and while they showered together he managed to slide the rings off Kevins's cock as he became slightly more relaxed in the hot shower water. Sir picked up a big rough towel and rubbed the boy down, savouring the area around his genitals and between the sturdy legs. He then dried himself vigorously before leading Kevin back to the bed.

.......More to cum!

I hope you like, Getdare readers.

Sir.

Last edited by m55uk4younger; 04-23-2017 at 12:09 PM.
Old 04-23-2017, 08:35 AM   #28
Forester
getDare Sweetheart

....Aaaand I'm dripping. This is great.
Anything else is up for debate.

My toys and PM dares.

My BDSM test and sexmap.
Kik: Foresterfin
Forester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2017, 11:32 AM   #29
Grand.Master691

Very good, just as it's supposed to get more serious. Keep up with the good work!
Old 04-23-2017, 12:07 PM   #30
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forester View Post
....Aaaand I'm dripping. This is great.
Quote:
Very good, just as it's supposed to get more serious. Keep up with the good work!
Thank you for your kind comments, I will finish that installment before I go offline and into real life with boy A.

Sir,

Advertisements
Kink Talk