Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 02-26-2017, 07:32 AM   #1
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Default Owning my latest slave boy and taking control of his useless little genitals.

I think the best stories are the ones that are based on true life events and maybe peoples human failings and achievements.

My latest slave boy was found via the "wanted" ads section of the Masters and slaves section. There are many ads, some very good and well thought out , also lots of short, sometimes one line type ads, not worth thinking twice about. Then I viewed an ad, short, half a dozen lines with a quotation, I re read it, there was something in what the 28 year old slave boy had not said, he was shy and unsure, lacking in confidence to write more and reveal what his true wants and needs were, but then I thought maybe he had some potential, he was inexperienced in life, sexually and BDSM wise. So I sent him a short PM, with a few testing questions and waited, would he have the "balls" to reply to an older strict UK Master? Hopefully my PM would send shivers through his useless little genitals but also scare him too, So I hit send and waited.....

This is just a short intro, shall I continue?

Sir.
m55uk4younger is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to m55uk4younger for this post:
Old 02-27-2017, 03:26 AM   #2
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

So I sent my PM and waited,

"Read your post, looking for a Master, maybe I am too old for you, but reading your post did excite me enough to PM you, lots of information included in your post, which is good, but communication is the key to success, I do not KIK, put can Skype.
Older semi retired UK Master, with time and experience.
Your location?
Serious, I have no time for time wasting boys who do not know what they really desire and "need" to be happy?
It is a "need" not a want, if you understand me?

Sir."

Soon came a PM reply,

"Sir, thank you for your message. I feel especially glad as this is my first PM here and am happy that my profile intrigued you. Once I read it i felt i made a mistake that every pargaraph began with i - it is not something i wanted to do but perhaps it was just my simple english. In my life i tend to think more about others.

As for your first remark: Older but not too old.

I am from Europe and do have skype downloaded to my computer but i will have to set up an account i think as i have not used skype for years now.

I think i understand the difference, moreover it is very well put. It is not something one "just wants", it is more something that has always been there - perhaps hidden, perhaps i was just too scared and afraid but it is something i actually need - more and more if i may say so."

So the boy was interested, good, now to slowly gain his trust, make him open up to what he really needs to be happy, I casted my bait, he took the bait and the hook, now let me slowly reel him in! I know that being a submissive slave boy sexually excites him, I imagine his cock got very hard reading my PM then typing his reply to me, he has taken the first step away from the light of freedom, now to keep him walking away from the light.

Sir.

Last edited by m55uk4younger; 02-27-2017 at 07:27 AM.
The following 2 users say Thank You to m55uk4younger for this post:
Old 03-16-2017, 10:56 AM   #3
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Well the next few months would make boring reading, gaining the boys trust, getting him to do all I wanted as I took control of his cock and its abilty to give him pleasure. First all of his pubic hair must go, I know he will resist, they all do, but in the end he will become totally smooth for me. Then we will work on making him "more fuckable", diet, exercise, reward and punishment, until he has lost weight and toned his body, for me. My will must overpower his will, he needs control in every area of his daily life, so I will give him a strict rules contract to follow and live by, he will not need to think, just do, never questioning why the rules exist and for what reason. Slowly his need to cum, shoot his spunk will not be his number one priority in his life, days, weeks and months of not spunking will not bother him, but he will long to hear "cum for me boy" if I do utter those words, because he knows it may be his only relief for a long time, so just lay back and spunk, because Master says so!

The boy has so much to learn being so "green" and a virgin ass (I will be the first cock to fuck him, mmm). I know I will have to dedicate a lot time, hours and hours, on him, if I am to collar him and have him at my feet, looking into my eyes as he licks my feet and hopes to be allowed to lick and swallow my cock, he will need training to be able to make me orgasm unaided, I dont just cum after a few seconds of stimulation, like him, he will need to learn that and then he will enjoy his long hard fucks too before I orgasm, spent.

So first to get into his head, his brain, that controls his body, so I must control his mind. How he dress's how he showers, sleeps, even how and when he piss's and shit's, will no longer be his choice, never mind if and when he cums, spunks from his useless little genitals.

More soon!

Last edited by m55uk4younger; 03-17-2017 at 03:30 AM.
Old 03-22-2017, 03:18 AM   #4
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Default The long road to becomming my slave boy

Well, the days turned to weeks then months of daily contact and chat as my latest boy slowly began to trust me and slowly open up about his deepest darkest desires. Would he ever make the transition to real life and get off cyber, maybe, but first he had to be sure I was for real and no wanabee or physco.
His life was dominated by my extensive rules contract and having to ask for permissions that free boys take for granted, his useless little genitals betrayed his true thoughts and feelings, even denied of sexual pleasure. Would he be able to resist the urge to cum, shoot his spunk, until told to, by me? The days then weeks then months passed, with "My good boy" doing as I wanted, getting hornier by the day, but never ever asking to cum, that would be wrong. When he woke he would do his allowed 20 min edge session, then onto his new bathroom routine, shower if allowed, keeping his body free of pubic hair as he knows I prefer smooth very submissive boys, piss sitting on the toilet rim, no seat or standing for him, then worse deficate after asking permission, either "humping or hovering" the toilet. Next wearing the tight white boxer brief style underwear that I decided that he now wore (clean (if soiled, I will diaper the dirty boy as punishment) or used or none, my choice, not his). Soon he would aslo varnish his toe nails a nice shade of red and fingers too when alone at home and during all online sessions with me. Next the "fat boy" would start to diet and loose weight for me to become lean and toned and more fuckable, dressed only in his leather collar that he will buy and wear to please me. He will grow to love his collar, touching it as a subsitute for touching his now useless genitals, gaining pleasure from doing that instead. He knows I know his deepest darkest desries and fantasies that may one day become real, bound and tied, hooded and teased, pained and tortured as I see fit and maybe letting him spunk for me and his unltimate goal to become "Fucked Master's Property" and have that written on his groin as a constant reminder of who and what he has now become.

Is he strong enough to be my submissive slave boy? We will see.......
Old 03-22-2017, 10:58 AM   #5
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Default Progress, maybe

Progess with my slaveboy and his demanding real life commitments is sometimes very slow. I know he "needs" to be my submissive slaveboy, his useless little gentitals betray his inner thoughts. I try to keep him engaged setting him tasks and challenges, testing his resolve to serve to please me.
Others are also interacting with him giving him positive feedback, this is good, he needs this also to confirm what he already thinks and knows, I am a bloody good Master and I could replace him easy from a long line of other very submissive boys willing to take his place at a moments notice.

Mentally its hard training new boys, molding their mind and bodies to make them fit my exacting standards, my only rewards is sometimes a powerfull orgasm and loads of hot sticky spunk as I drift into fantasy about how things may playout come the day, if and when they make the move off cyber into real life. But the reality is a high dropout rate online and the majority never moving into real life, due to real life problems of lack of wanting to make that big leap of faith.

I could just go to the local sauna, find a willing young very submissive boy to fuck, yes, there are plenty, but where is the challenge in that, there is none! I don't want lots of one off meaningless fucks, that too easy, its harder to find one or maybe two (greedy me) long term slave boys that really want to worship me and please me and want to make me orgasm, spunk until I am drained with no thought about their own pleasure, but hoping that in doing good, pleasing me, they would be allowed to cum for me and orgasm too.

I took to writing this update as my boy had just contacted me, too busy tonight, work pressures, little fucker, the written apology had better be good. Maybe reading this he will have pangs of guilt, he should, his place at my beck and call is valuable, well lets see what the little fucker writes, he knows never to send or present be with any sub standard work.
The following user says Thank You to m55uk4younger for this post:
Old 03-22-2017, 02:06 PM   #6
niko90

nice story and good job with your slave

PM me "strip" and i'll strip naked on cam for you
niko90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 03:17 AM   #7
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Default Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko90 View Post
nice story and good job with your slave
Thank you for your comment and PM, niko90. I am glad you find my writings and thoughts interesting, feedback, good or bad is always welcome.

Sir.
Old 03-23-2017, 10:26 AM   #8
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Default The Apology

Well this afternoon, my slaveboy came online, having had feelings of extreme guilt over neglecting me. He sent me an apology quotiing a lot of what I wrote here on Getdare.

"Sir,
my dearest, most precious Sir….

Work pressures were really overwhelming for the last few days and this gave us so very little time to spend together. I know it is my fault Sir and I understand why I deserve to be called a little fucker. I was a little fucker, but, if I can only say, a little fucker in turmoil Sir. I missed you so very much Sir, I missed talking to you, spending the time with you and serving you and all your wishes and whims. The time spent with you makes me a better person, serving you makes me a better person. It makes me a better boy to be on my knees or bound to a chair writing to and for you Sir. Every single task or challenge you set up for me makes me shiver with happiness. I am in slave heaven Sir. I know I am doing this for you and I always try to fit your exact standards, your high expectation (there is a reason why they are so high Sir - because you only deserve the best) and also always make an extra effort to impress you Sir.

I always wish I can offer you more Sir, I am always grateful for your powerful orgasm and loads of hot sticky spunk as you drift into fantasy about how things may play out. Not because of me Sir, but because of you Sir. Because I know you have minutes of pleasure, of calmness and happiness and I can then sleep better, with my mind at ease Sir (but still focused and concentrated on you Sir).
You are such a Gem, Sir and I am always aware there are boys who would do so much just to have a minute of your precious time. I am not angry at them, I am happy they contact you, they also let you know how amazing you are Sir. I understand them, know how important it is to find such a Master. To find a person who can make you both cry and glisten from happiness. For a slave like me it is a dream come true Sir. And I can understand all other boys, searching, lusting after you Sir. It must be so hard for you Sir. So god damn hard for a Master who could always (I really know this) just go to a sauna and there would be tens of boys begging you to use them, to drill your hard dick deep inside them. Thank you Sir for sticking with me, for keeping me, making me a better slave.

In the morning I say a silent “prayer”, hoping I still present a worthy challenge to you Sir. That it can be me feeling your cock, worshipping your body, pleasing your mind. Saying a loud thank you when I take off my collar and head to work, knowing I will be able to put it back on the moment I arrive.
I know how special you are Sir and being away for a longer period of time only made me realise this even more. I rarely show my feelings (or better said, I hid them well before I met you Sir) but yesterday when I again could not spend a lot of time with you Sir, I cried. I cried silent tears, longing for my Master. I had extreme feelings of guilt because I know how special you are, how much time you dedicate to an average and not very good looking boy, little fucker, like me. I am so lucky Sir, I never forget this. Thank you Sir.

Yesterday I tried to be a better slave Sir, not to dwell on this. Think about it of course but not dwell or sulk. Start doing amends immediately Sir. Writing this letter, writing the next chapter of my story, thinking of what more I can offer you when we meet again. Saving my bonus for you Sir. Giving you a little treat Sir, asking to allow me to take you for a very nice dinner - properly dressed of course (what desert will you choose Sir? I know how much you like sweets Sir. A tiramisu? A panna cotta? Can we have a whole plate of different things, please? Just for you Sir?). Please Sir.

I could write a sleazy letter of apology but deep in my heart I only want to write a letter of praise Sir. Not to avoid asking… begging … for you to accept my apology. Beg you to forgive me for being so busy and spending so little time online. I am so sorry Sir but I … and this I know is hard for others to understand … I also want and need to be a good boy for you in real life Sir. To share with you Sir. To be yours Sir, all the time Sir.
I am so sorry Sir.

Yes, you were right Sir when you said I receive positive feedback. It is not something I take for granted (never take anything in life for granted!), it is simply an encouragement to work harder, always strive for more. Offer Sir more. And more. And more.
And I am always grateful for a response or feedback Sir, good or bad. I think if something touches you, you should respond Sir.

Yes Sir, you are a bloody good Master and I know you could replace me easy from a long line of other very submissive boys willing to take my place at a moments notice. Please Sir, please do not do this. Please let me be yours Sir. Allow me to wear the collar Sir. This special, so very special collar Sir. The one I am touching just the way you described Sir, as a substitute for touching my useless genitals, gaining pleasure from doing that instead. It was amazing Sir, how much more it meant to be able to touch my collar Sir, than “it”… wow Sir.

Once again Sir, please accept my sincere apology for being so busy. Please forgive me Sir.
And thank you Sir, thank you so very much Sir. And please do continue with your writing Sir. It is so much better than mine will ever be and I am sure it brings so much to young boys dreaming, searching, hoping to be able to make that leap of faith, Sir. It is another amazing quality of yours Sir - to educate, pass knowledge and help boys, subs and slaves grow. Thank you Sir.
Please forgive me Sir and thank you for a chance to write this letter, Sir.

boy A"

mmm, should I accept, make him sweat, knowing his useless little cock got very hard while writing the apology, as it always does? Thats why he keeps begging me not to be set him free, disowned by me, why? Because I hope he values what he has now found, a Master, a very good Master. Me.

Well I will talk to him later tonight then decide................
Old 03-24-2017, 08:00 AM   #9
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Default Another long Skype chat

Ping went my Skype, "Sir, I just came home and will spend the day at home. I am sorry for being so busy and I am already writing a letter to you Sir. I have also managed to write half of the story. I am doing my best Sir to please you Sir and I will write a bit more in the letter Sir."

mmm, my boy is writing his next installment of "There he was".

So we chatted a while, discussed everyday things, the shit happening in London, bad shit!

s:May I please please go pee Sir?
M:good boy, you know it makes sense
s:I do Sir, thank you Sir. Never sulked Sir, not for a second
M:then piss into a glass, step into the shower and pour it down your front and useless genitals
s:yes Sir
s:thank you Sir
M:I suppose I should read your pathetic txt/apology?
s:back Sir, wet Sir, the pee is drying on me now Sir.
s:Yes please Sir.
M:you deserve a lot worse
M: Ok, I will read
M:All you, you, you!
M:sitting waiting, wet with your own piss, hoping for me to say "I forgive you"!
M:should I just tear up the Virgin tickets now, sent you a picture of the torn tickets?
s:Sir, I really thought this time it was about you Sir. I had only you in mind Sir. I reread it two times Sir. I really wanted to make it a praise of you Sir.
M:well, final chance, stop quoting what I wrote on Getdare, use YOUR own words.
M:well?
s:Yes Sir. I will rethink again Sir
s: please Sir...

I am getting very annoyed with the boy, so hit the close button, I go offline and go out for a short walk before I say and do anything that I may regret later, the boy can stew, wet, stinking of his piss, his mind in termoil!

M:well?
s:I am writing again Sir
s:I do not want to make useless apologies Sir, never Sir and I am so angry at myself Sir. Because I start writing and I always write having just you in my mind Sir. And when the outcome is not good my brain ... I simply do not know what do Sir.
s:I get so scared Sir
s:i do not fuck up with reports or blogs Sir, but always with apologies and I can not grasp it Sir.
s:You do not hate me Sir? Please Sir do not leave Sir, please Sir. There is one more month to go Sir, I will be here all the day Sir today
M:I dont hate you, that is the big problem, feelings!
M:It hurts me, inside when you fuckup
s:And I know this through writing an apology Sir. The problem I think is that by showing you my feelings I try to prove how much you mean to me Sir, how special you are. And that is why a lot starts with I Sir. It is not wishing to make me feel better, it is a way - and yes perhaps a very wrong one Sir - to try and show how fucking bad it makes me feel, it hurts when you are not satisfied Sir
M:x
s:x Sir
M:Bin the new apology!
M:We both need a good fuck
s:Yes Sir, I so agree Sir

I guess I have forgiven the boy, I hope he does not let me down on the next chapter of "There he was". I know he is sitting typing away to complete the chapter, his ass plugged, smelling of his now dry piss and somehow his cock is hard and he is smiling, knowing he is pleasing me. Only he can bring out the best and worst in me, he is learing how to tame the grizzly bear and turn it into a teddy bear.

We chat a lot more, both getting horny, wishing the days away until we meet again in April, this time he will kiss me in public upon my arrival, proud to be my slaveboy. Even though its only our second real life meeting, we discuss ditching the condoms, flesh on flesh, my hot cum, coating his insides and breeding him, finally. Fuck, the thought is driving me and my hard aching cock crazy, I touch it but resist the urge to wank, I can, I am free to wank and cum as I wish, my boy has chosen not to be and given control of his useless little genitals over to me.

We skype more,
I send my boy a picture
M: Daddy makes me to wear these?
M:the picture
s:very naughty and nice Sir
s:They look like a butterfly in a way Sir
M:great bum look
s:A confession Sir
M:confess
I send the boy a picture of a cock with both balls tied high above the shaft.
M:no good for you
s: never understood what a great bum looks like Sir... Well I spot a nice bum on a lady Sir but a man's bum Sir... they all look a bit the same Sir
s:no Sir, no good for me "blush"
M:dont you think you have a nice bum, now?
s:I keep staring at the picture Sir, they are tied above the dick Sir...wow
s:Honestly Sir, I still think it is just a bum... I like the fact you appreciate it Sir, I like it being pink but when it comes to shape, I think it is too big Sir
M;well, I love it!
s: thank you Sir
s:just like I so love your moobs Sir
M:well, you love them and I will love you
s:Sir, may I unplug a bit please Sir. It is starting to hurt Sir
M:I said at bed time, but ok
s:I will re-lube Sir and put it back in Sir
M:lube does dry out
s:better Sir
s:I was completely dry down there Sir
s:thank you Sir
M:full and comfy?
s:I am happy we could spend the day together Sir
s:Thank you Sir
M;so am I
M:but I cannot put my tounge or cock down your throat, mmm
s:I know Sir, I know, yes Sir

At last the next chapter of "There he was" is ready, I read it carefully, correcting his english errors (it is not his mother tounge), then he has permission to post it on Getdare, for all you happy horny Getdare users to read it and hopefully get turned on, masterbate and cum (only if you are allowed to!).

I hope you enjoyed the update and the next chapter of "There he was".
More will be posted if you want to hear more about owning my latest slave boy and taking control of his useless little genitals.

Sir.

Last edited by m55uk4younger; 03-24-2017 at 08:02 AM.
The following user says Thank You to m55uk4younger for this post:
Old 03-24-2017, 10:51 AM   #10
game

I normally skip these posts however I found it great to read and I enjoy the relationship!

Some info about myself, I am a 18 year old British male.You may see spelling mistakes and grammatical mistakes in the posts I make and that's because I'm both Dyspraxic and dyslexic so rather than yelling at me please be nice and point out the mistakes I've made.
.erad a ot sknaht deppilf neeb sah txet ,etoN
game is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 12:25 PM   #11
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by game View Post
I normally skip these posts however I found it great to read and I enjoy the relationship!
Thank you for your kind comments.

Sir.
Old 03-25-2017, 07:17 AM   #12
tomasz.rodent
getDare Devil

Is your slave from Germany? Phase "mother tongue" may be translation of "Muttersprache".

Likes: control (cumming, edging, jerking-off, JOI, denial/chastity), torture (ballbusting, CBT, nipples) [for beginners or experience ones], sometimes exercises and more.

I do NOT do blackmail. I sometimes exposure willing models pics/vids. If you want your pic/vid exposed by me require obvious and clear consent.
tomasz.rodent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 07:32 AM   #13
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomasz.rodent View Post
Is your slave from Germany? Phase "mother tongue" may be translation of "Muttersprache".
My slave is European, he does not want his country of origin exposed, I respect that, but does it matter, slave schools exist in all countries?

What matters is that he is prepared to travel, to serve me!

Sir.
Old 03-25-2017, 09:13 AM   #14
Ravenwood
Distinguished Member

I'm glad your sub appears to respect and obey you as much as I adore and respect my own.

M/23/Gay/USA

Likes: cbt,petplay, edging, humiliation, cum (eating), ball tying
Limits: permanent damage, poop, social suicide, schedule disruptions

Pm dares

Proud puppy

Ravenwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 09:34 AM   #15
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenwood View Post
I'm glad your sub appears to respect and obey you as much as I adore and respect my own.
Thank you for you comment. My slaveboy tries!

Sir.

Advertisements
Kink Talk