Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 02-07-2017, 08:02 PM   #1
Legs4Days

Default My Sister Meets My Mistress

This is a continuation of my first story which you can read here:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=265743 .You don't exactly have to it just talks about the first time me and my adopted sister did anything sexual together. You should give it a read if you have time, if not then whatever.
This story takes place a little over a year after the last one nothing much had happen between me and my sis since maybe the occasional kiss for fun but nothing else really and involves three main people me(Sarah), my sister Jess and my gf/dom of 2 years at the time Alex.
The story will be colored as such:
The story will be in purple
Jess's text will be red
Mine will me be blue
And Alex's will be in green!
A bit about us:
Jess: 18, Medium height, shoulder length dark red hair, half Mexican half white so she was dark but just looked like she just had a nice tan, C-cup, green eyes, very quite but had the cutest laugh and has come out as Bi since the last story (shocking right?)

Me: 19, a bit taller than Jess but not by much, Pixie cut neon blue hair, the whitest girl this planet has ever seen, B-Cup, Blue eyes, pretty loud and also Bi

Alex: 20, two inches taller then me and Jess, short dark green hair, white with a slight tan from sports, green eyes that can just cut you down if she looks at you just right, quite person unless she is telling people what to do, not shy she is just always thinking it seems like.Lesbian.
Now its time for the fun stuff here is the story!

It was the Tues of spring break and my sister and I were both at home and this was around noon. Mom was at work like usual when I heard a knock at my door.

"What do you want?" I yell through the door from my bed.Jess peaks her head in. " Hey could i talk to you for a coupe seconds?"
"Sure"
She sits on the floor. "How are you and Alex doing? "
"Fine we are hanging out on Thur. Why?" I ask sitting up from the bed.
"Just curious I think you guys are cute together so making sure you guy are still staying strong"
"Yeah like i said we are doing fine."
"Cool"
Then we chatted a bit about school, stuff in our lives, people we hate then she ask this.
"So are you into bondage?" shes stood up and started walking around the room.
I choke on some water i was drinking. "wha.*cough * Like whips and chains? Sure I guess it seems fun?"
"Does Alex?" she ask as she stares at me
"I don't know for sure I think she has mentioned it in passing." (I had already been her sub for over a year i was trying to cover)
She steps towards me a bit. "So like being tied up and stuff? You and Alex both like that?"
"I can't say for sure if she does. I said it could seem fun."I lean back as she gets closer.
"So Alex has never tied you down and had fun with you?"She leans onto me pushing me with her hand till i lay on my back. "and you only think you like the idea of bondage? The thought of being controlled doesn't turn you on? "
I get kind of turned on by her presences but also scared "N. No wh." my words are cut short as she pushes against my pussy through my shorts.
"Are you sure? Then whats this about?" She opens her phone and shows me a picture Alex took of me from a few weeks back.
It was me, naked, tied spread eagle to a bed, blindfolded and with a vibe in my kitten. Alex had taken it and sent it to me as a "Helper" if i needed something to motivate my sexy time alone. But how did Jess have it?
"Saw this a couple days ago on the ride home when you let me use your phone cause mine died. Look at you! You seem to be having fun. So i sent it to myself."
"What why would you? "
"1. Being honest, because it pretty hot seeing you like that and it helps for my "alone time" " She pushes more against my body and kisses me. "and 2. because I want to try it."

END OF PART 1 Sorry to end it short but its alot of writing and I want to hear what you guys think? Should I continue? let me know down below! until next time <3 you!
28/F/Bi
My newest story! Lmk what you think!https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=419926
My toys if you care: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96042

Last edited by Legs4Days; 02-09-2017 at 02:24 PM.
Legs4Days is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 07:20 PM   #2
Legs4Days

Idk how much demand there is for this but yolo.

Part 2
"what do you mean?" I say in a haze of confusion.
"I want to try it! I want that to be me! I want to be helpless and be getting that kind of attention. You seem to enjoy it..But also. I want to try the other side. I want to tie you or someone down and see what i can do to them and what they will beg me to do to them." She says with an evil tone and almost evil smile. "Please!"
"I don't. Why don't you have a guy friend from school do it or something? Im sure any of them would love to. "
"First of all I don't want that kind of reputation around school and secondly I want someone who I can trust and who knows what they are doing. Please Sahara! Ill do anything!"
I think for a couple seconds. I guess it would be scary asking a stranger. "Fine Ill ask Alex about it it but no promises okay?"
"Yes thank you!"
"Now can you get off me?"
"Well actually." I hadnt noticed but she had undone my shorts and had slipped her hand down the front of them. "I still owe you one after Jenga" Her hand slips under my panties and she rubs my wet pussy.
I bite my lip but resist. I wasnt supposed to orgasm without Alex's permission. "Sorry another time please Jess. I need to text Alex"
"Fineeee. Your loss though." She pulls her hand out quickly making me gasp. She licks her fingers "Can't wait" she says with a wink then leaves.

I lay on my bed and try to regain composure before flipping over and texting Alex. She had known about the Jenga incident.I told her once we got back together. She thought it was funny and said she was proud of me for it. I explained what had happened and told her Jess wanted try BDSM. After a couple minutes she replied:

Together? Like all 3 of us?
Yeah I think so!
How do you feel about it?

I didnt exactly know how to respond. She was my sister after all. But she did seem eager. Eventually the devil killed the angel on my shoulder.
I think it could be fun if you're up to it.
After a few mins... Okay whats her number
XXX-XXX-XXXX So are you in?
We will see but i think it could be fun >: D
That was it for that day and I didnt hear much from Alex till Wed night, She put all three of us into one group chat,
Okay pets Ill pick you both up tomorrow at noon.Just bring a change of clothes and telly your mom ill have you back by Sat morning
Yes mistress
(Did Jess just?) "Yes mistress" is all i said in the chat.
I texted Alex separately
Did Jess become your slave?
See you at noon S
I didn't bother asking Jess. Part of me wanted to keep it a mystery anyways. That night I laid in bed thinking about what they must of talked about. I woke up at 9. Showered and bumped into Jess heading down the stairs.
"Excited for today?" I asked shyly
"More then you know!" she said as we both went down stairs.
We just watched TV and didn't say much and noon sneaked up on us. We both got text at the same time and wemt outside with out backpacks.
"Both of you in the back!" Alex yelled from the window of her car.
"Yes mam" we both said and jumped in the back.
I noticed Alex was wearing the same outfit that she was the day i met her. Green and black corset and jeans with holes ripped in them. She adjusted her mirror to see us.
"Okay girls tops off. Now!"
I hesitated but Jess seemed to start to take her shirt off.
"I'm kidding! how are you guys?"
We all chatted as Alex drove us to her place. Nothing to serious just chatting about our lives and spring break. We get to Alex's place in about 20 mins. Despite her look Alex came from a more wealthy family and she was the only kid. She told us on the ride that the parents were gone for the week and that we would have the place to ourselves. .

We walk inside and drop our stuff/ take off our shoes and Alex goes to the kitchen.

"Want any drinks?"
"No Im good"
"You sure? You might need fluids."
I swallow nervously
"I'll take a water. "
"Same"
After about a minute she comes out with 4 cups of water. Me and Jess take one each and Alex drinks from a third.
"Whats the fourth for?" Jess ask
"Funny you ask. Okay ladies now get down into your undies. Lets see those bodies. "
End of part 2
Let me know below what you think! Should I keep going or quit while I'm ahead? Until next time <3 you!
28/F/Bi
My newest story! Lmk what you think!https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=419926
Old 02-08-2017, 07:35 PM   #3
QueenKitty

Please continue, I'd love to read more

PM Dares

I have a skype w/o camera: live:queenkittyrocks0
My email is also: [email protected]
QueenKitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2017, 04:02 AM   #4
cragolf
getDare Sweetheart

Please continue. O.O it's very good. Haha.

cragolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2017, 07:10 AM   #5
KawaiiAlly
getDare Sweetheart

This is interesting. Please post more.
38D
I am pre-op, and I have lots of toys. If you want to know if I have something, please ask! Simple list: many gags, handcuffs, ankle cuffs, locks, collars, buttplugs, vibrators, nipple clamps, chastity cages and more!
PM Dares
BDSM Test
KIK: allisonmiyu
Tellonym: https://tellonym.me/AlliChan34
KawaiiAlly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2017, 01:59 PM   #6
iceman713
getDare Sweetheart

Legs, I read both of your stories and I couldn't stop please continue this story is amazing
iceman713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2017, 06:27 PM   #7
pirahnna
getDare Sweetheart

Well that was awesome. Please .... Part 3.
pirahnna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2017, 07:30 PM   #8
Legs4Days

Thanks you guys for the support! I don't want to keep you waiting so without further ado...
Part 3
Neither of us moved. I thought it was a joke like in the car. I figured Jess did to because she barley flinched. But something about Alex's voice. I knew this was a demand.

"Are you going to make me ask twice already?" Alex asked with an almost annoyed tone.

Thats all it took. Me and Jess immediately began to undress. I took off my socks and pants first and I saw Jess being to take off her shirt in the corner of my eye. She was wearing a black bra with red lace trim. We both finished undressing pretty close to the same time as each other. I saw she was wearing a matching red and back G-string the disappeared into her cute little butt in the back. I was wearing a Dark blue bra and Blue and Grey boy short undies. Alex was staring at us with a big smile.

"Turn and face each other while I get a look at my two play things."

We turned toward each other as Alex took an ice cube and popped it into her mouth. I couldn't help but admire Jess. Her light brown body was so amazing. Her breast were such a nice shape and fit into her bra so well. Her legs were so toned I just wanted to feel them up and down. I noticed Jess looking at me too. I started to get more aroused by it all. I was snapped out of it when Alex opened my bra and dropped and ice cube in each cup. I winced but didn't say anything I actually kind of liked the feeling. She winked at me as she walked around Jess dropping one in her left cup then walking behind her back and whispering something in her ear as she dropped an ice cube in the her other cup. After she was done whispering I saw her grab an ice cube from the cup and reach into the front of Jess'es Thong . Jess made a face of almost pleasure for a second before Alex pulled her hand away.

Then Alex walked toward me. She did the same walk around my back but she smacked my ass as she did so. I yelped. Her and Jess giggled. She wrapped her arm around me and slid her hand into the front of my panties. Her hand felt cold and wet as she felt my now wet slit.

"Glad everyone is enjoying themselves already "

She whispered in my ear as she slipped an ice cube into me. It took alot of will power not to let out a small moan. Alex walked up to the front where she was standing before and told us both to kneel and face her.

"Well everyone seems to be having fun. Now we will have fun this weekend but some stuff might be scary or embarrassing. If you ever think I've made an outrageous demand just tell me okay? " *we nod* "okay now my first demand. Get the ice cube from the other persons slit and put it in your mouth. Go!"

We both walk on our knees over to the other. "You first " I say. So she reaches into my panties and finds my wet slit pretty quickly.

""You seem to be enjoying this alot" she says with a wink *Alex laughs*

I thought about smacking her but got distracted as she rubbed my pussy gently and pulled out the ice cube and popped it into her mouth. I re gained composure and moved my hand down her into her underwear. I found her pussy and immediately slipped my 2 fingers in. She had apparently been having fun too. I rested my thumb on her clit and leaned into her ear.

""Im not sorry" I whispered as i rubbed her clit with my thumb.

She moaned and put her hands on my shoulders. I rubbed for maybe 3 more seconds before pulling my hand out and popping the ice cube into my mouth while licking my fingers for her to see. Honestly the ice cube didnt taste to much like her and it melted into water pretty quickly so you couldn't taste much. Jess regained her composure. The ice cubes in my bra had almost melted by now but it made me nipples so hard now. Alex addressed us again.

She was wide eyed. "Should I leave you two alone? *we shook our heads* (Though that was tempting) Okay good. Now girls we are going to go shopping but i cant have you both looking like that. Here both of you go put this stuff on. Jess go use the bathroom down the hall S you can use my room " She hands us each a folded dresses.

I get into her room and unfold the dress and a box falls out. I open it and inside is a collar that a put on right away. A pink remote control vibe and a blue remote. I get nervous but I slip in the vibe and set the remote aside. I pick up the dress and realize its very short and doesn't cover much. I sigh and slip it on. Then look at myself in the mirror. The dress was Black with blue stripes and started at just around my cleavage and ended maybe an inch below where my panties are, a few inches above my knee. Nice dress though if it fit better. I walk out with the remote and Jess is already in the living room in a similar outfit but her dress is white and red but she has the same back leather collar. She is with Alex and Jess looks like she is pulling down the back of her dress. Alex walks up to me and walks around to my back. I feel her hands grab the back of my undies. She pulls my underwear to around my mid back then lets. I realize Jess wasn't fixing her dress she was probably trying to pull out a wedgie from Alex.

"Good you both wore panties still! That's good. Now one last thing before we go. S hit the 5 on your remote. "

I hit the number 5 and a couple seconds after I do I see Jess almost fall to her knees as she moans.

"Okay hit the zero *I do* Now Jess hit the 5 on yours. "

After a second or two I feel a strong buzzing and vibration come from my pussy. It feels so good! I fall against the wall and bite my lip trying not to moan.

"Okay Jess stop it. *The vibrator stops* You both get it now? Good! Now off to the mall! "

End of part three!

Like it? Hate it? Let me know if i can fix anything! Until next time <3 you!
28/F/Bi
The following 2 users say Thank You to Legs4Days for this post:
Old 02-10-2017, 11:07 AM   #9
oldbastard

This is great. Keep it going!

_OB
oldbastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 05:58 PM   #10
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

Like it lots! Awesome story. Can't wait for the mall visit

Send me a message if you'd like a sub to obey your commands, ladies only.

Limits: Public, CBT, poop, blood etc...
Sydney_sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 11:16 AM   #11
Legs4Days

Thanks to all for the support as not to keep you waiting
Part 4!
We all got into Alex's car. Me and Jess sat together in the back again. We pulled out and chatted along the way. Nothing to extreme just he same usual bs talk. But 5 mins into the ride I felt a light buzzing coming from the vibrator. Its nothing to bad but it does do enough to start to turn me on more then i already was. I look over at Jess and she is smirking and pretending not to look over at me. I grab my remote and switch it to 4. She gasp and I turn it back down to zero. I stare at her but she doesn't stop mine. So i flick it to 4 again. Once again another gasp from Jess and she puts her hands on the back of the passenger seat. I turn it off. She looks at me and I feel the buzzing get much stronger. So much so that I bite my lip to silence the noise trying to escape my lips. Then she turns it off as well. I look up and notice Alex looking at as through the rear view mirror.

She laughs. "You kids. Now until I take those vibes out of you, you ARE allowed to cum." I get excited. It had been a few days since Alex let me orgasm last. " But. Who ever climaxes the most will get a punishment after we get back. "

Me and Jess both tense up. I think we both feared but were curious as to what the punishment would be. We get to the mall a couple mins later with no other incidents.

Alex gets out first followed by me and then Jess. Jess and I both pull down our dresses more after the care ride made them ride up more. Though I now realized an issue. Every time I pulled down on my dress it would also pull down on my boobs revealing more cleavage and a small bit of my bra. I look over and Jess's dress did the same though her boobs were bigger thus showing off much more. Neither of us adjusted though. I guess we both figured it was better to show off our boobs rather then our underwear (Which was damp in the front from ice and.. other things)

As we are walking up to the mall doors the buzzing comes back for a second then stops as I see Jess putting the remote into her hand bag. She winks at me and I stick my tongue out at her. The three of us walk down the mall and stop in at a couple stores along the way. At one of the stores we stopped at Jess was talking to a sales person about buying a shirt. I pulled out the remote and clicked it to 3. Her body shook and her head swung around on her shoulders. It probably just looked like a nervous tick to anyone else but me and Alex knew what had happened. Alex smiled at me and I turned off the remote.

"Are you having fun?" she asked me
"Yes mam alot of fun thanks." I kiss her. We both smile.
Jess returns back to us with her new shirt.

"I am going to kill you." She says looking at me with a smile.

I cover my mouth to try to silence the laughter. We all laugh it off and keep walking down. At one of the larger stores (J.C penny i think it was but don't quote me on that. ) and after a bit of shopping Alex brings us and some clothes into the largest changing room. She reaches into my bag and pulls out the remote.

"Okay Jess. Sit on that bench and enjoy the show. Dont do anything else! " I see her hit something on the remote as Jess sits down. Going off her reaction. It was probably a 4-5 on the remote.

Before I could even ask about the show. Alex grabbed my head and pushed in to kiss me. I closed my eyes and our lips locked. She tasted like lemon something i didn't notice in that first kiss. We fell onto the other bench in the dressing room Alex on top of me. She reaches down the top of my dress and under my bra and begins to grope my right breast. Her hand feels so soft yet firm. Our tongues begin to dance as I hear a faint moan to the left of me. I peak out my eye and see Jess sitting there,her legs spread apart a little and both her hands are grabbing her own breast and she breathes heavily and moans slightly. She is so amazingly sexy. I lose focus on her as Alex pinches my nipple and rubs my pussy through my panties. My hands wander. I try to slip my hand into Alex's pants but she slaps it away. So then I begin to just rub her kitten through her jeans and undies. She stops kissing and moans slightly then looks down at me with an almost evil smile. We begin to kiss again. Jess's moans get louder and louder.

I start to moan through Alex's lips as she keeps rubbing me more and more. I keep rubbing her through her pants to as the spot I'm rubbing begins to feel more damp. Then after a couple more seconds of this. Jess lets out one loud moan and her arms fall to her side as her body goes limp. Alex stops and looks at her.

"Well that's one orgasm for Jess"

End of part 4!

You guys still liking it? Would you prefer I write longer parts but write them less frequent or short parts (a little shorter then this section) and update it almost daily? Or should I just keep doing what I'm doing xD Let me know below! and as always <3 you!
28/F/Bi
The following 3 users say Thank You to Legs4Days for this post:
Old 02-11-2017, 01:57 PM   #12
cragolf
getDare Sweetheart

Loving it! I think the posts are okay how they are keep up the good work

cragolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 05:13 PM   #13
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

Hehe, still LOVING it 1 vote for keep writing updates the way you are. I only hope the punnishment for the most climaxes fits the crime

Send me a message if you'd like a sub to obey your commands, ladies only.

Limits: Public, CBT, poop, blood etc...
Sydney_sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2017, 07:49 AM   #14
iceman713
getDare Sweetheart

Please keep up the good work
iceman713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2017, 09:57 AM   #15
Legs4Days

Hey guys sorry its been a while. Crazy week and after the wait i wanted to make it a long part so sorry to keep you waiting. But here we go

PART 5
Alex climbed off me and walked over to Jess who was trying to re gain composure. They talk but my head is still else where so I don't pick up what they say. I see Alex raise her fingers that were rubbing me and Jess proceeds to lick them. It does a good job of turning me on more. Seeing my sister lick my pussy juices off my mistresses fingers. The angel and devil on my shoulder keep arguing but evil always wins. It was pretty hot, the angel couldn't even deny it. I finally stand up and reach for my bag when I feel and intense buzzing coming from my legs.

It drops me to my knees, the attention before from Alex had already done enough. I tried to clear my head. To think of anything but how good that felt. It didnt work. I moaned loudly as my body released and an orgasmic rush crashed over me. I sat on the ground, legs spread and juices coming from between them. Jess has an evil and satisfied grin on her face. Alex looks at me and looks happy

"Well tie game"

I recover and we get ourselves organized again, Alex gives me back the remote. We walk out of the dressing room and Alex passes by one of the employees who is giving us an odd look. Alex hands her some clothes we had brought in and said that nothing fit. We left the store in a rush.

We walk around the mall till we get to an arcade that they had there. Alex ushers us inside. The place has alot more people in it then i thought (maybe 20-30) so Alex gets us some tokens and we walk around. Play some games. Jess played some"Hall of the dead game" and got eaten by zombies right away. Me and Alex laughed at her so she told us to try. I got a but further but not much. Alex picked up the gun for the game and smiled. She got halfway through the game on her first life and beat the rest with only two more lives.
We clapped as did another kid who had been watching as she bowed at us. Not going to lie it was kind of hot xD

So we walked around a bit more until we got to a double basketball game thing. Alex stopped us and said we should play. We both didnt oppose. I would rather play Jess. Alex actually played basketball so she would crush me. Tokens get put in and right before we hit start.

"Oh and loser gets a one orgasm added on. " Alex says so matter of factually.

We glare at each other and the games begins. Being honest we both suck. We both keep shooting and Id say we maybe make half the shots and thats being nice. But i did notice and I assume Jess did to. Our dresses were not made for this. Every time we would jump to make a shot it would pull our dress up and make our boobs bounce more in them. We didnt stop to adjust though, I think both feared what would happen if we lost more. My thing ended before Jesses did because hers didnt start right away. She had 5 seconds left but was only 2 shots away from beating my score of 12 (so good right?) I thought fast though.

I reached into my bag and grabbed her remote and flick it to 5 as she went to take a shot. She gasp and curls up with the ball in her hand. She glares at me then makes an attempt at a shot. It misses. She grabs another and I flick the remote from 5-2 then back to 4. She shoots and another miss along with a gasp/ moan coming from her. The timer stops as she takes another shot that miss. I won

Jess looks at me like she might murder me. Alex pretends not to notice what I did. Then me and Jess realize. Our dresses had ridden up quite a bit. So much so that you could see a bit of each of our underwear coming out the bottom of the dress and our bras poking out a bit from the bouncing. Also there were a couple people from the arcade looking at us almost in shock. We fix our dresses as Alex ushers us out.

We are walking and Alex whispers something to Jess and Jess proceeds to walk ahead of us and shakes her butt as she does so. It swigs side to side. i almost want to tackle her to the ground and fuck her right there. Some guys walk up to her and try talking to her as Alex talks to me.

"She is enjoying herself here and that was evil back there by the way. " she says in almost surprise but she also sounded proud. We laugh and I nod

Our conversation ends short as Jess pushes one of the guys away as he goes to touch her. He comes back and smacks her ass. I ball my fist up and am about to run at the guy when Alex rushes at him.

So small note about Alex. She is a black belt in some self defense fighting thing and she is way stronger then she looks. Before even Jess can react. Alex walks up behind the guy (He was probably 6'2 and was pretty big) grabs the back of his neck and kicks him in the back of the knee. He falls to the ground as she pushes his face into the floor. He hits the ground and Alex pulls his arm straight and puts her knee on the back of his elbow. The other guy takes a step back as the other cries in pain.

"Watch where you put your fucking hands you rat fuck piece of shit or so help me I will break your arm right here!" She leans her knee in more as he yells in pain. " Now apologize to this nice girl you just tried to assault!" She says right next to his ear. He cries out sorry mam ill never do it again. "Good now get the fuck out of here before we decide to call the police. " She says as she gets off of him. "You okay Jess?"

"Yes mam thank you. " She hugs Alex.

A small crowd had gathered and the two guys book it one of them holding his arm with tears in his eyes. People make sure everything is okay and they assure them its fine and thank them. We all get going.

"So whos down for a movie?" Alex ask

End of part 5!

I wish it could be longer but I cant write much more today and I feel like the theater is a good place to leave off. Sorry again for taking so long the next one will be up sooner than this one took i promise! Let me know if you liked it. As always <3 you!
28/F/Bi
The following 3 users say Thank You to Legs4Days for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk