Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 09-16-2016, 09:28 AM   #16
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Terrific story love the taboo and the humiliation
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2016, 11:58 AM   #17
tiger777

Yes keep this up
Limits: Illegal, life-ruining, gross scat play(diaper is OK), public nudity, family & friends, work dares (other than 100% discrete), Permanent Dares, pics with face exposed and very Public, blood
tiger777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2016, 01:16 PM   #18
Joker50
Distinguished Member

Chapter five; in which things get a little out of hand

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

The sound of footsteps on the den floor pulled Harry from his slumber. He was uncomfortable. His body hurt and he was sure he must have pissed on the floor.
There was a hand on his ass, as someone traced the words, the cane was lifted and smacked against his ass. Once, twice, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, he began to wonder how many strokes he was getting but the cane stopped and he became aware of a second person in the room.

‘Fuck mum, what are you doing?’
Jess!
‘Why has dad got your shoe in his ass?’
So Susie was spanking him and he laughed to himself, it was probably too good to pass up. He would allow her that one.
‘And where did you get that leather gear from you look amazing.’
‘Thank you dear.’
‘May I?’
‘Yes darling if you want to touch it.’

Susie watched, fascinated, as Jess ran her hand over the bondage suit, almost daring her to touch her exposed tits, her nipples hardening further as Jess hand got so close and then dropped away.

‘It feels so good, I want one of these bad boys, I can almost imagine what it feels like on. All sexy and warm and’

Harry coughed a bit causing Susie and Jess to turn and look at his ass. Susie realised the word master could still be seen, although no longer sharply. Se moved to Harry, removed the shoe and covered his ass with the towel she had brought down. She turned and spoke to Jess.
‘Your father and I like to play’ she paused, ‘adult games, it was his turn this time to be tied down, only we had a bet too and he sort of lost.’
‘What do you mean sort of?’
‘Well Jess; It was either tell someone the truth or stay like that all night until I got up. He tossed the coin, well I did; he was all tied up, anyway it came down he should stay there and take his punishment in the morning. Which is what you came down in the middle of.
Now help me release him please.'

they both began to release Harry as Susie continued to instruct Jess.
'And Jess; there is not to be a word to anyone about this.’
‘Okay.’
‘No Jess, not okay, but yes mum, am I being clear? If I find out you have told anybody about what your father and I like to do; you ass is as good as dead. It will be you over this horse with your ass up and your panties gone!’
‘Panties gone, like off, like naked ass?’

‘Yes Jess, that’s how serious I am. No panties and,’ Susie suddenly realised she was warming to this, her pussy beginning to want some serious Harry cock sized attention as she tried to continue; she looked up at the ceiling and played with her fingers as though she was counting ‘a minimum fifty strokes to your ass and perhaps ten to your pussy for good measure?’ Susie smiled, she had no idea where the last bit had come from, but fuck, she congradulated herself; it was good.

‘My pussy, wow mum you are serious.’ Inside her head Jess was in turmoil, her pussy was leaking down her tee shirt covered thighs. How could she earn the punishment, how could she not earn the punishment, this was way better than anything her master had given her.’

It was more than Harry could stand, as soon as Jess finished releasing his hand, Harry carefully stood up and bent forward again and then rushed, as fast as someone who has been bent over for several hours, but mainly to hide his hard on, can and he ran from the den to the bathroom on the lower floor.

Susie followed him for a few steps but once the bathroom door closed she decided perhaps upstairs was better, out of the suit, vibe in, until Harry appears, fucks her hard, good decision. She turned towards the stairs and caught site of Jess staring after her father. It occurred to her that she had unfinished business with Jess, so she turned and walked back to her.
‘Come and have a juice with me, I think you should have an explanation for what has just occurred.’

‘Its okay mum I really don’t need one, I already poured a juice so I will just grab it and go.' She shrugged, 'So you and dad have a kinky relationship, that’s okay with me. Really I think I need to get upstairs again; if you don’t mind.’

Susie felt herself panic and then let it go. She turned rapidly and headed for the stairs as Harry reappeared from the toilet. Susie was already half way up as Harry hit the bottom stair and then both of them were running up the stairs.

Jess stood and watched the pair of them go. She was confused by their reaction but was silently glad they both had a kinky side. Maybe that could be exploited. She felt her nipples harden and decided her room would be good, once she got the juice she had come down for. And then there was the other thing, the word master had been on her father’s ass, she had seen it plainly, despite her mother trying to hide it. Whose master, moms? For a moment she had the notion that he was her master but shook it off as silly. Her own father! She stopped on the stair. Don’t be silly Jess she argued with herself. He did have the shoe in his ass though, coincidence?

As she climbed the stairs herself she could hear the rhythm of the fuck in her parent’s room, her mother’s cries and her father’s shouts, she put her juice down and pulled off her tee, squeezed her tits together and twisted her nipples then dropped her fingers to her clit and began rubbing in time to their fuck. She could hear her mothers words bouncing in her head, her fingers moving to her soaking pussy, she wasn’t aware of herself saying out loud ‘I will get the punishment, I will, I will, I will.’

Lost in her self fucking she didn’t realise that the noise in the bedroom had subsided or that someone had crossed the room or that the door was opening, until it was too late and a voice was saying;
‘Are you that desperate to be a slut?’

Limits: Cbt, Anal. Pain. Poo. Family. Pics for the right person.

Last edited by Joker50; 09-16-2016 at 01:29 PM. Reason: after posting things that look right aren't so I edit
Joker50 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to Joker50 for this post:
Old 09-17-2016, 12:47 AM   #19
Joker50
Distinguished Member

For those who like taboo there is a another part written.

For anyone who reads this and would like to leave feedback, please do so.
Tell me what you like about the story.

Thanks
j5o

Last edited by Joker50; 09-17-2016 at 02:12 PM. Reason: part of this was inappropriate.
Old 09-17-2016, 09:59 AM   #20
TG1854

I really enjoy reading this story. The taboo aspect of it and especially the kinky-ness. The story is very well written, and you can picture it very well when you read it. Keep it up, I look forward to seeing more!

Limits:Permanent, Illegal, Pics/Vids

If it's not listed I might try it

I must complete 200 edges before I am allowed to cum in 2017
Give me edges Here
TG1854 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to TG1854 for this post:
Old 09-17-2016, 02:23 PM   #21
slaveboy 95

this has got to be one of the best if not the best story ive ever read on this or any other site
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...29#post2356529
slaveboy 95 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to slaveboy 95 for this post:
Old 09-17-2016, 02:44 PM   #22
dared to perfection
getDare Devil

ahh it's always so annoying to get into a story early on! just means you're left waiting for the next part!!

It's like binge watching a series and catching up only to get tortured by the weekly release schedule! Good story.

I'm on FetLife too - ask and I will tell!
dared to perfection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 12:40 AM   #23
Joker50
Distinguished Member

‘Don’t you dare move your hand from your pussy.’
A foot was put against her hand holding it inside her hole. She thought she was going to cry, caught through her own stupidity. Her master was right, she was stupid sometimes.

‘In ten seconds I am going to move my foot and you will stand and go back downstairs. The only words you will speak are yes and thank you.’

She felt her tears brimming in her eyes.
‘And don’t bother crying, it’s too late. Crying is for innocent girls and it is clear, you are not.’

The foot was removed and Jess stood and headed downstairs. Behind her footsteps followed her down, instructions continuing.
‘Walk through the kitchen.’

Jess realised what the destination was going to be and tried to turn. The action was met with a swift smack to her ass.
‘Don’t bother Jess, keep walking into the den and straddle the horse.’

In a swift defiance of youth Jess almost trotted to the horse and vaulted up on to it. If she was to be punished she was damn well going to enjoy it.

‘Spread your lips wide and get your cunt roughened up.’

Jess spread her labia as wide as possible already leaving a damp trail on the leather as she moved backwards and forwards on the rough leather beneath her, feeling the temperature rise slightly as her pussy grew redder. The thought crossed her mind of whether she would be encouraged to cum.

She was tempted to look when both her parents were in the den and there was a whispered conversation going on. She was sure she heard, ‘in the house only’ but wasn’t sure and anyway her body was on fire, she wondered if she dare improvise and rub her nipples but decided if this was what they wanted then she would obey.

‘Lie length ways on your back, drop your arms and legs. Close your eyes.’

Jess did as she was told and a blindfold was placed over her eyes and she was lost in darkness. She felt her wrists and ankles being bound.

‘You have such a beautiful body Jess, such a shame to have to punish you.’
In her head Jess was replying, 'I want this so bad, I love it, use me please, don't spare me.'

She could feel the fingers on her legs, removed, replaced, on her breasts, her nipples twisted as they were gently pinched, pulled and then to her shock, both were smacked hard, several times.

‘Fuck, fuck, fuck!’
‘Oh dear, we can’t have you shouting, can we; I will be back in a moment.’

Jess was sure the minute was only a second. ‘Open your mouth.’
Jess did as she was told and felt the hard rubber of a ball gag pushed inside and then fastened behind her head.

Her head was dropped and she expected the smacks to her breasts to continue and steeled herself for the next blow, only to feel hands on her thighs. Fingers pulled at her labia and then she was entered. They seemed to curl up in her and then start rubbing at the back of her clit. She knew she wouldn’t take much of this, one of the girls at the club had been talking about this and Jess had gone home, stripped off her panties and found her sweet spot. Oh that's nice.. what?

She felt something warm on her clit.
A mouth? A tongue ?
Fuck, she thought, as her clit was being flicked, there is a tongue on my clit.
She tried to arch her clit upwards, not to escape the exquisite torture but to force her clit up against the mouth. Her pleasure rising as it continued.
She wanted to cum.
She needed to cum.
She was going to cum, fuck, was she going to cum, so hard.

A hand squeezed her left tit
Yes please, squeeze it hard.
From somewhere deep inside; Bite it. Bite it hard, bite both of them!!!
She no longer cared what was happening to her or who it was; she was so high on pleasure, oh so close!!!!

And then everything happened at once.
The mouth was gone!
Fingers gone!
Bindings released!

Even as she felt her senses coming into focus, she was being pulled up and over her fathers shoulder.
‘No. no. no. no. No!!! This couldn’t be happening!

Like a limp wet rag, she was carried unceremoniously to her room and dumped on her bed. She yanked at the catch on the ball gag, pulled it off and began to scream.
‘You bastards!!! Fucking complete bastards!!! I will tell everyone, I don’t give a flying fuck, I will tell everyone what a weird fucking couple you are!!!
Her voice dropped as sobs replaced the anger, 'I was going to cum, I was so close…’
Then she was rolling over and smacking at her pussy as she tried desperately to get the orgasm back.

Downstairs, Susie could hear Jess screams of obscenities and threats. And then there was silence. She knew Jess was working her pussy hard to get back there but for today it was gone. She slipped her fingers inside her pussy. She was so wet from what had happened. It was Harry time again and she really must have a look at that website, if this is how it made Jess behave, what would it do to her.

Upstairs Jess flailed around on the bed, trying to get back to that point of no return, with no luck, until something caught her eye and she stopped.
Her laptop was open.
She raised her hands in horror and shrank back.
A simple picture but she knew it well.
She had sent it to her master yesterday; her pussy with Harry's finger inside.

Last edited by Joker50; 09-18-2016 at 12:53 AM. Reason: punctuation and checking
The following 3 users say Thank You to Joker50 for this post:
Old 09-18-2016, 06:24 AM   #24
TG1854

Great chapter once again. I have to agree with dared to perfection, waiting for each part is torture!

Give me edges Here
Old 09-18-2016, 07:03 AM   #25
spankme554
getDare Sweetheart

I do love how this is going! To punish her that way and then send a clear message with the picture that they know everything! Please continue with this!

PM DARES

I'm owned so denial isn't possible.

-Likes- Rules, toilet time restrictions, some nipple pain, hidden public, hidden humiliation, butt plugs, edges, diapers (just trying these out so please be nice)

-Dislikes/punishments - all day butt plug wear, rubberband snaps, wedgies, nipple clamps, toothpaste

-Limits-Pics, Public/Social suicide, cam, Messy/Poop/Pee, wetting myself, hard pain, body writing, needles
spankme554 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 02:39 PM   #26
Joker50
Distinguished Member

Default but is it

Quote:
Originally Posted by spankme554 View Post
I do love how this is going! To punish her that way and then send a clear message with the picture that they know everything! Please continue with this!
Really, you think they know everything?

Old 09-18-2016, 02:40 PM   #27
Joker50
Distinguished Member

Jess stared open mouthed at the picture.
From downstairs she heard her mother call, ‘Jess babe, will you come down here please, I have to go out with your father and I want a word with you first.’

Jess passed the bathroom where she could hear the shower running and made her way downstairs and into the lounge.
Her mother was still in a robe and though it was done up at the waist with a tie belt, it was clear underneath she was naked. Jess sniffed the air as subtly as she could, the smell of sex was high in the air, she was sure that her mothers thigh was glinting and wet.

‘I want to talk to you about the photographs we found on your laptop. Did your father take them whilst he was blindfolded or could he see what was going on?’
Ah so that was it. ‘No mum, he couldn’t see anything.’
Susie looked at her again, ‘Your father is innocent?’

‘Absolutely mum.’

‘And what have you done with them?’

‘I sent them to’ she stopped, she could lie but what was the point, ‘I sent them to my master. I told daddy they were for a web site to do with uni.’

‘Have you been on this web site long?’

‘Yes mum, three months, once I turned 18. Its called getDare and you join and they give you tasks and dares to do. Not all of its sexual but those are the ones I like best.’

Susie sat back and relaxed a bit more, this was going better than she thought. Information was flowing.
‘Do you enjoy being on there?’

Jess warmed to her theme, ‘Its great fun mum and its full of fabulous people and my master is crazy but so slow. I could do much more than he ever commands me too.’

Susie looked at her daughter, ‘Really Jess, after what happened earlier today, don’t you think you have had enough?’

Jess put her head to one side and slumped a shoulder almost sighing.
‘Really mum, what happened today was just amazing, I have dreamed of something like that happening to me, I just never thought it would be at home.’

Susie lost a bit of patience with Jess and standing ticked things off on her fingers.
One, you didn’t get to cum; two, your orgasm was ruined; three, you told the whole street!

Jess sniffed and stood back up straight, fire in her eyes. ‘You two think you are so, kinky!!!
I dare you to do a dare with me at the shops. I have one that is on the site and I want to do. I bet you are too scared to even start it!’

Susie could feel her temperature rising to match, ‘why you little.’
‘Bathrooms empty Susie,’ shouted Harry.
‘Slut?’ supplied Jess as her mother turned.

‘Yes; and as you think you are so clever, get the dare and bring it into the bathroom.’
With that, Susie disappeared up the stairs and moments later Jess ran up them. She went straight in to her room, connected to the web and was on her way to getDare.

Once logged in she found she had pm from her master and opened it up.

‘Good morning Jess, another fabulous day in LA, my tan is way improving. Your pictures were brilliant. I loved the one with his finger in your pussy. Today I don’t really have a task for you atm but no doubt something will occur to me as the day goes on, so enjoy your free time.’

Free time pah, she fired off a reply. I have loads to tell you but you won’t get any of it if you don’t up your game. As a master you are a dead loss. I want more dares that make me into a proper slut, indoors and outdoors. You said you had connections that would get me into places where I could be used as a slut before I went to university and you are not delivering. Get wise mister or get lost!’

She sent the message and then went to the dare. She printed the dare and then logged off.

Jess walked down to the bathroom, called out ‘coming in,’ pushed open the door and sat on the clothes pedestal and waited. Susie put her head round the shower curtain and saw Jess reading.
‘It had better be good.’
‘No panties or bra when we go out. We will be wearing, crop top and skirt and heels.’

Susie smiled inwardly, this sounded good. Outwardly she said, ‘but what if the wind blows my skirt up.’

‘Then the wind blows mine up too and someone gets to see two naked cunts, not one. Not thinking of backing out, are you?’

Susie smiled outwardly whilst seething inwardly; Jess was beginning to get on her nerves. Okay if that’s how she wants it, controlled she said, ‘of course not darling but, I assume that if that is the case then you and I have to do the same things, will you get as daring as me?’

Jess was so close to slanting her eyes; Okay mother if that’s what you want, bring it on lets go, she thought to herself. With a voice full of challenge and velvet she replied; ‘I am sure I can do anything or anyone, you can do mother.’

Susie got out of the shower and stood in front of Jess, she knew her body was good.
‘Listen you stupid girl,’ Susie was almost spitting, ‘I have pulled more men in my life with this frame, than you have had hot dinners in the last three months.’
‘Well that’s not fucking difficult is it!’ replied Jess, her voice dripping with malice, ‘All you ever serve is salad.’

Jess gripped the bottom of her shirt and pulled it over her head and stood almost toe to toe with Susie.

‘My body against yours, my young pussy against your old snatch; I bet you that I can pull more guys than you can, before next Friday midnight. That’s pull and suck or fuck. You have to get proof and post it on a web site.’

‘To the web site, you told me about?’
‘No, there is another site called kink talk, you make an account there and can post anything including fuck pics. I will give you the web address when you are ready to post, if ever.’

She moved her hand and her fingers ran along Susie’s pussy before concluding, ‘and the proof has to include your mouth or pussy being in the pic, with the cock inside it.’

She moved closer to her mother and suddenly Susie felt Jess shove her fingers inside her. ‘Do we have a bet?’

Not to be out done, Susie replied in kind, finding Jess wet pussy and returning the entry of fingers. ‘We have a bet.’

Last edited by Joker50; 09-18-2016 at 02:52 PM. Reason: continuation from word to site
Old 09-18-2016, 02:51 PM   #28
TG1854

Another good update. Keep it up! Really looking forward to seeing how far this mother vs daughter thing will go

Give me edges Here
The following user says Thank You to TG1854 for this post:
Old 09-18-2016, 07:03 PM   #29
spankme554
getDare Sweetheart

And another good chapter! I'm just having so much fun watching this unfold!

PM DARES

I'm owned so denial isn't possible.

-Likes- Rules, toilet time restrictions, some nipple pain, hidden public, hidden humiliation, butt plugs, edges, diapers (just trying these out so please be nice)

-Dislikes/punishments - all day butt plug wear, rubberband snaps, wedgies, nipple clamps, toothpaste

-Limits-Pics, Public/Social suicide, cam, Messy/Poop/Pee, wetting myself, hard pain, body writing, needles
spankme554 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2016, 03:45 PM   #30
Joker50
Distinguished Member

They both relaxed their hands and slipped them out of the others pussy.
Susie looked at Jess, ‘So it is some form of cropped top, skirt and heels; then what?’

‘Basically we go sexy shopping. We aren’t allowed to hold our skirts or tops down if the wind blows and we have to buy shoes, new tops, skirts and underwear.
During shopping we play a few games, like swapping changing rooms naked, putting on each others clothing but there is a twist. Every time we swap changing rooms before we leave we have to cut a hole in the clothes we leave behind or trim them shorter.’

‘Okay, I think.’
Jess looked at Susie, ‘you think?’
‘No, I think I have it, but, what is the twist? I get the game but there has to be a twist at the end or a forfeit or something?’
‘Oh that’s easy’ Jess replied with a grin, ‘the first to chicken out gets a dare set by the other player, to be completed within a time limit of that players choice. Alternatively we can go back to the person who set the dare and ask him what the punishment will be.’

‘What kind of punishment?’

‘I have no idea but as it was my master that set the game it will probably be a dead loss. He is great at tasks but, shite at punishments.’

‘Well’ said Susie with as blank a look as she could manage, you never know he could have something dynamite in place for the loser.’

‘Mum,’ Jess replies as she tried hard not to laugh and failed, finally adding as she chuckled, ‘You haven’t got a cat in hells of that happening. I keep him as my master because he gives such crap stuff and I can improvise as I feel.’

Susie laughed, ‘That bad? Well you never know; he could improve.’

‘And pigs will fly first.’

‘They do, in helicopters.’

They both burst out laughing.

‘Lets’ go play,’ said Jess and went to find a top and skirt to go shopping in.

Harry couldn’t believe his eyes when Susie and Jess came down the stairs. Jess wore a short top that only just hid her tits and a blue skirt that covered waist to mid thigh with two inch heels (4cm), whereas Susie had opted for a blouse that showed off her midriff and some cleavage, with slightly shorter skirt and her favourite killer heels, straight out of Harrys ass.
It was Susie who took control.

‘Harry, Jess and I are going shopping so you can stay here or go to the pub or whatever.
We could, probably will, be some time; so don’t worry about us. Also, I have left you a note in the den of a couple of things I want you to do for me while we are out.’

Susie walked to the coat rack and took down a longish coat and then took down Jess’s raincoat and threw it to her.

‘We won’t need coats Mum.’
‘Trust me Jess, I know best.’ Susie winked at Jess who quickly put her raincoat on.
‘Lets go.’ Susie walked out of the door.
‘Coming mum, see you later dad.’ Jess moved and kissed Harry on the cheek. ‘Thanks dad,’ she whispered and then was gone.

Harry watched from the window as Susie's drove them away and then walked through to the den. He picked up the folded note and read it through.

Harry you are a disgrace; According to Jess you couldn’t dom your way out
of a paper bag. She says if it wasn’t for the fact that she can improvise your
tasks would be a waste of time. This must change. Here is a list to help you.
1. Get a beer and relax.
2. Sign me up to getDare and use my home account e.mail
3. Read a few other dares and see what others get subs to do.
4. Create something harsh or pleasurable for our little slut to do
when she gets in.

See you later, a possibly very naked Susie but hopefully a naked Jess instead x

So Jess thought he was crap, well maybe she had a point, he much preferred setting games and challenges than actual hard line dares. ‘Well’ he thought to himself, ‘Susie wants me to try for something so I better get busy.’
Harry walked from the den to the kitchen and cracked himself a beer. ‘Inspiration’ he said out loud and raised the can. He was about to drink when something crossed his mind and he re-read the note. Now why would they be naked?
He sat down the beer forgotten and thought about it and then hurriedly stood up and grabbed his keys and a jacket; ‘This I have to see!!!’

Last edited by Joker50; 09-19-2016 at 03:52 PM.
The following 3 users say Thank You to Joker50 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
control., dares, humiliation, incest