Old 04-23-2009, 01:05 PM   #1
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

Default Targeting the Ignored [FICTION]

Introduction
I've actually had this story in my head for a while but when I first started writing it, it had a different title. Basically, this is going to be another slave/mistress story with a few different twists here and there. This will be my first attempt at writing an ongoing erotica story on this site, so compliments and other comments are welcome (i.e. what you liked about it, how I could improve etc.) The story starts out slow but it does get more extreme as it goes on. I am hoping to get the first part done within the week.

The last thing I have to say is for all the people who complain that it's taking too long to write these stories; we authors have lives outside of writing ertoica and sometimes events come up that hinder our process.

So for all people who tend to follow this I hope you enjoy,
Komodo Jones

38/male/partially bi/switch
D/s Status: Protector, Dom and Daddy of pixie.dust

I love meeting new, nice, smart people. I communicate through Discord mainly.

What are my limits/likes/supplies?
Click here!

Check Out my Literary Works
Targeting the Ignored [Fiction]
Some Stuff I've Done (Non-Fiction)
Komodo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Komodo Jones for this post:
Old 04-23-2009, 02:10 PM   #2
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

cant wait, for ur stories to start!!

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 07:59 PM   #3
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

Default Part 1

Note: This will be narrated from the viewpoint of a girl, so if I get some anatomy wrong, sorry I'm just not that experienced.
Here's the first part of my story, if there's some minor errors I'd like to apologize since I typed this past my peak thinking period. Hope you guys enjoy, even though this doesn't have any real juicy parts in it.
Komodo Jones

Chapter 1: A Brief Introduction
Hi, my name is Catherine Xardin and the story I’m about to tell you happened about three years ago, and I still get excited when I tell it. However, I’d like to tell you a little about myself first. Currently, I am 21 years old, have brown straight hair, with dark magenta highlights, that comes down to my shoulders. I’m about 5’7”, skinny (but not you can see my rib cage skinny), green eyes, and slightly tan skin. But I know what everybody out there wants to hear so here goes. I want my breasts to fit a C cup, but sadly they only fit a B cup. My pussy has a little hair on it, and yes brown is my natural hair color. I keep it well trimmed but before this event happened I kept it completely shaved. I would say my best feature though is my ass. It’s been a proven fact that when guys first look at a girl the main area that they focus on of course are the tits. However, when anybody first sees me, they seem to be like most females who most of the time notices the guy’s butt first. I revel in the fact that the way I look can turn the heads of most guys, and some girls. Yes I am bisexual but I will get into that story later on.

Anyway, back on track, three years ago instead of having Thanksgiving at our house, we were going over to a friend’s house with a bunch of other families from my church. Even though there were about ten families there, there were only four families I knew. The first was the family that was hosting the dinner which were the O’Keefes. They have two sons, and two daughters, and I have some connection with all of them except for their youngest, David. I dated their oldest Alan for a while, and I performed oral with their two daughters Christa and Kimberly, but that’s another story for another time. Another family I knew were the Parkers, I obviously know them since I’ve lived next door to them for almost all my life. They have three sons but I mostly connect with their youngest Brian. Now all of these three guys are mainly the pretty boys that every girl wants to be with, but my biggest attraction was from another family, the Mitzgers.

The Mitzgers were probably a couple in their later forties, but I’m not that sick, my main crush was their son Shawn. Now he’s definitely not the prettiest fish in the sea, but that may be one of the main reasons I was attracted to him so much, is that he wasn’t one of the mass-produced pretty boys; but he definitely wasn’t ugly either, I’m not saying that. He had a few extra pounds, brown hair, about 5’11”, and gray eyes that could just peer into your soul…if he had his glasses off. Now he didn’t know that I had a crush on him but I knew that he had a huge one on me. You can call it girl’s intuition, but I know he did as he didn’t know that I saw him through the corner of my eye. He couldn’t take his eyes off of me! Rather than telling him my feelings about him, I had fun just teasing him by flirting with other guys just to drive him crazy. We never really talked much, he kind of kept to himself, and it always seemed he was thinking about something. He’s a really intellectual guy and despite his body, which I found sexy, I found his brains just as sexy. Just keep this guy in mind as he will be crucial to the story later, otherwise I wouldn’t have described him in such great detail!

The last family I need to introduce to you are also of great importance and that is the King family. The Kings have kind of been my other set of parents. I say this because I spend a lot of time over at their house because my best friend Kayla is their daughter. They also had an older son Matthew, but he was off at college. What is really funny is that Kayla and I started out hating each other. I can’t actually remember why now, but the point is that we’re best friends now. We’re so close we can almost look at each other and laugh because we know what the other is thinking. To give you an idea of what she looks like she also has brown hair, but it’s lighter than mine and most of the time she kept it in a ponytail. She had hazel eyes, and she was about 5’5”. She also had tan skin, and was a little heavier than other girls but she could also make heads turn, mainly because her breasts were larger than mine. So even though she had better breasts, than mine, her butt wasn’t as impressive as mine so it was kind of give and take. Now I must ask you to remember, that people said we are really close, but I didn’t know how right they were until about six years ago when I found out how “close” we were going to be.

Click here!

Old 04-26-2009, 08:54 PM   #4
Elin0553

Location: My home is so impossibly long, no ammount of words or letters could comprehend the legth and th
Send a message via MSN to Elin0553

awww u left it on the good part

GREEATT story by the way

Last edited by Elin0553; 04-26-2009 at 08:55 PM. Reason: spelling
Elin0553 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 07:43 PM   #5
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

Default Chapter 2

Hey or however many of you are viewing this. This will finally get into juicy parts. While I was writing this I surprised msyelf, because as some authors know, sometimes you're writing something and an event or action that you thought was never going to occur automatically happens to come into your story and usually for the better. But enough of my rambling here's chapter 2 and I hope you like.

Chapter 2: Wetness Squared

So six years ago, Kayla and I were going to have another one of our sleepovers that we had at her house. It was a crisp August afternoon when she greeted me at the door to her one floor house, but at least it had a basement and that’s where we usually “camped out.” She was wearing a pink tanktop, and white shorts that came to just above her knees. I was more conservative just wearing a sky blue tee and jeans. The purpose of the sleepover, was her idea of giving me a “congrats” for getting to high school. I found it kind of superfluous though since I had always been valedictorian in my class. Anyways, we spent most of the afternoon and evening just watching movies and talking about normal stuff: what tv shows we were watching, what classes we were going to be taking, and of course what guys we had crushes on; and for your information, yes I did mention Shawn, because she knew Shawn a little better than I did, so I figured that maybe she could act as an ambassador sometime for me or something. However, this conversation did give me a little bit of a revelation of how kind Kayla can be. Kayla admitted that she had a crush on Shawn too, but she said she wouldn’t do anything to sabotage my chances and she would be an ambassador if I ever wanted it. I just found it kind of weird that Kayla gave up that easily.

It was about nine in the evening, when I decided to change for the night. I knew Kayla and I were going to be staying up for a while but I knew her parents went to sleep about ten, since they were both teachers at the high school, and they were still working at the school coming up with lesson plans and whatever else teachers did. I grabbed my backpack and went upstairs to their only full bathroom, and I ran into Mrs. King on the way upstairs and chatted with her a little bit before resuming my path to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, and then stripped completely to take a shower. Looking down at my naked body triggered my dirty mind, and the conversation Kayla and I had earlier about Shawn got me really horny. I set the shower to hot, and stepped in but before washing myself, I closed my eyes and visualized in my mind how Shawn would react to seeing my naked body and what he would do to me. It was pure ecstasy, I had never really deeply thought about this before but I thought to myself “He could do anything to my body that he wanted to. I wouldn’t care, well within reason of course. I mean if he wanted me to cut myself or something I would draw the line there, but other than that I was his own personal sex toy. I pictured him picking me up and laying me on my bed, kissing me lovingly on the lips. After lingering on those for a while he would move to my breasts. When I got to this part, in the shower, my hand instinctively went down to my pussy as I inserted my middle finger. Back in my thoughts, he looked up at me with a sneer and put his tongue on the very outer edges of my right tit. He made large circles with his tongue just on this outer edge, as he traced the same pattern on my left boob with his index finger. I moaned out a little bit, but not too loud as to confuse anybody, as I continued to push in and pull my finger out of my pussy. I no longer cared about the shower as my left hand moved to my left boob. I simulated his movements with my finger, occasionally rubbing my nipple between my index finger and thumb even though my imagination had not gotten there yet. He would do this over the whole surface of my boob teasing me, my desire for him to get to my areola and sensitive nipple.

I had added another finger to my pussy and I could feel the wetness from the shower, and myself, when my imagination got to my areola. He licked the right one over and over, never touching my nipple with his tongue, as he continued to trace along the left areolae with his finger also never touching the nipple with his finger. Occasionally, Shawn would suck on the sensitive pink skin around my nipple, and he would lightly twist the skin on my left boob with his index finger and thumb. I reenacted the action with my fingers and I got goose bumps all over despite the warmness of the shower. Finally, he got to the part that I wanted Shawn to get to, my nipples. Shawn once again looked up at me with a sexy smirk as he stuck out his tongue and flicked my right nipple before licking the sensitive nub. Unlike what he had previously been doing, or what I was making him do, he took my left nipple between his thumb and index finger and rubbed that, as I did, while he licked my right nipple. My imagination was sending rushes of ecstasy throughout my whole body, I was getting so wet! Continuing with his acts, he finally took the nipple in his mouth and he sucked on it. He varied the force of it sucking my nipple gently at first, and then sucking it a bit harder. Every now and then he would lightly gnaw on it and when he did this he would pinch my left nipple which would make me shudder. I pinched my own nipple but since I didn’t have a very high pain threshold, I stopped as I didn’t want to hurt myself and just continued to rub it.

I was moaning out his name in my mind, and he stopped sucking my nipple and looked up at me and said “Catherine.” What really surprised though was I actually heard the words Catherine but it was in Kayla’s voice. I then heard her knocking on the door “Catherine, are you all right? Does it really take you fifteen minutes to take a shower?” Kayla asked.

“No, I was just visualizing how my first day of high school would be. I’ll be right out.” I didn’t want to lie to my best friend but it would be kind of awkward, to me, if I told her what my naughty mind had actually been visualizing. I didn’t notice until I looked at the tub, that I had orgasmed, due to my white liquid remnants on the tub floor. I’m still not sure if it was because I was in the shower or that I was so entranced by my fantasy that I didn’t notice it. I made sure to wash my cum down the drain and wash my pussy and inner thighs of my juices, then I turned the shower off. Before I went downstairs, I decided to comb my hair, it went down about one third of my back six years ago. I admired it in the mirror because I always loved it when my hair looked all stringy and wet before it all melded into one mass. I then put my bathroom stuff away and took out my canary yellow pajamas for the night and put all my clothes that I had worn for the day, excluding my bra, in the backpack. I didn’t wear my panties that I had worn that day, which were sky blue like my shirt, because if I had the opportunity, I wanted to finish my visualization downstairs.

As I went downstairs, I saw Kayla in front of the television playing “The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past.” I’ve known for a long time she was a gamer girl but I never was much of one but that was fine. If she was too engrossed in that, it would give me a chance for Shawn to have his chance of orally pleasuring my other breast, even though I was imagining it. I plopped down on the black couch that I usually slept on and just covered myself with a pink blanket since it was always cold in Kayla’s basement even though it was finished. While I heard the common Zelda theme being played, I closed my eyes and moved my right hand inside my pajama bottoms. I inserted my index and middle fingers into my pussy very easily since it had already been soaking wet from my actions in the shower.

As I visualized again it was like the experience hadn’t been interrupted at all as Shawn was still licking on the outer perimeters of my left breast, while he traced my right breast with his index finger. All during this time, I was pumping in and pulling my fingers out of my pussy. Even though I’m sure you want excruciating details, I’ll skip on that as he just did the same experience he did when he was performing oral on my right breast, and using his fingers on my left. Needless to say, I was getting very wet visualizing this. I was rubbing my pussy with my hand getting the juices and rubbing them on my flat stomach and inner thighs. When Shawn was done having his fill of my left nipple, he traced his tongue between my breasts, licked up towards my neck and eventually to my lips. Instead of just kissing me right away, he traced his tongue along my bottom lip moving to the top lip, just tantalizing me driving me crazy. He finally decided to pucker his lips and kiss me. I didn’t even hesitate a second when he stuck his tongue out to part my lips. Our tongues danced inside each other’s mouths, neither of us missing an inch of the other’s mouth. Even though I wanted the kiss to last forever, Shawn broke away, went to my neck and started tracing with his tongue again. He once again traced down my chest between my breasts. He stopped there for a minute and pinched my nipples once before heading down again. He got to my belly button, and licked inside it which if I wasn’t self-conscious about Kayla hearing me, I would have giggled out loud. He finally got to the part I wanted him to. He traced his tongue along what little pubic hair I had and he was just about to eat me out when I felt a very cool sensation from my waist down…and this was not my imagination.

I opened my eyes, and in a state of panic the blanket was off of me, on the floor, and my pajama bottoms were off of me too and they were nowhere to be found. I was scared that Kayla would see me with all this wetness dripping on the couch. I looked at the television and all I saw was the pause screen and not Kayla. I quickly drank up the puddle I was forming, and picked up the blanket covering my bottom half. I walked over to where my backpack was, to put on some pants, but my backpack was gone too! It was then that I noticed that there was a light on, besides the television, in Mark’s room. Mark is Kayla’s brother and his room was in the basement before he moved off to college. I found it kind of strange that there would be a light on in Mark’s room but, despite it being kind of weird, I was hoping that he might have left something in his room that I could put on while I searched the house for my pajama bottoms or my backpack. Still holding the blanket around my waist, I opened Mark’s door slowly and as soon as I was completely inside, the door shut behind me! My left wrist was grabbed and pinned above me and my right arm was pinned by my side, and I soon felt someone kiss me deeply with a lot of passion. It all went by so quickly but considering how horny I was from thinking about Shawn, I let the blanket fall down and closed my eyes not resisting. When my secret admirer, finally broke the kiss I opened my eyes and it was Kayla…naked! She smiled at me and said “You’re probably wondering where your clothes are, aren’t you?”

Comments and constructive criticism would be appreciated.
Komodo Jones

Click here!

Old 04-30-2009, 08:06 PM   #6
soldier8998

Send a message via MSN to soldier8998

please keep going komodo my gf and i r loving every second of it. and shes now really "ermm" if ya catch my drift. please upload more if ya got. thx.

likes:crossdressing,anal,water,bondage,light pain, more to come.
soldier8998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 08:54 PM   #7
Elin0553

Location: My home is so impossibly long, no ammount of words or letters could comprehend the legth and th
Send a message via MSN to Elin0553

wow. just. wow. thats all I have to say!! I love it!!

Now i'm playing with myself...and my sisters accross the room...

;cause im hard core like that!
Old 05-02-2009, 02:09 PM   #8
molten man
Distinguished Member

nice nicE!! keep it going..

26/m/straight
Old 06-01-2009, 04:41 PM   #9
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

Hey everybody, sorry I haven't updated in a while. Let me tell you what's going on, I had promised a story for somebody else and I told her that I would finish that before I even started working on this again. I really enjoyed writing that story for her whether it will end up on the Internet is up to her but I just finished her story, so I will be able to start up on this again. I am hoping to get Chapter 3 up before finals next week but if I can't I should have some free time afterwards to work on the next chapters. Just giving you a heads up on why I haven't updated in a while.

Click here!

Old 06-04-2009, 02:58 AM   #10
molten man
Distinguished Member

no problem man..

Take your time!!

26/m/straight
Old 06-20-2009, 08:03 PM   #11
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

Default Chapter 3: Initiation Into What?!

Hey guys sorry it took so long for the update but it's finally here. I will say that this particular chapter may look very familiar to many other stories on this website, but it is completely from my mind and not plaigarized. I'm not quite sure how the story will completely pan out right now but I can assure you that this common theme in many of the stories on here may surprise you in some ways. There will be a montonous form later in the story but, it's kind of hard to not make it monotonous. But enough of my ramblings, hope you enjoy Chapter 3.
-------------------------------------
I was caught completely off guard as I didn’t expect to see a naked Kayla asking me if I wanted to know where my clothes were. I was awestruck by her incredible beauty. I had never thought this way of a girl before…ever, and I think seeing her may have been the turning point of when I became bi-curious; I wouldn’t turn fully bisexual until later. All I could say was that clothes did not do her justice. Even though I had seen her a million times before I had never seen her naked and I couldn’t keep my eyes off her shaven pussy and her dark areola and perky tan nipples. Kayla noticed that I couldn’t keep my eyes off her. She smirked and said, “Do you like what you see Catherine?”

I shook myself out of shock, “Kayla, I don’t know what’s going on but I can’t find my clothes, you said you know where they are?”

Kayla looked off to the side, “Maybe I do, then again maybe I don’t.”

“Well, help me find them!” I pleaded with her.

Kayla looked at me and asked, “Now why would I do that? It would pretty much defeat the purpose of me taking them and hiding them from you.”

“Why the h-e double hockey stick did you do that for!?” I said it this way because I didn’t use profanity then and didn’t want to use the word hell out of context. I was angry about this but yet I was kind of turned on at the same time.

Kayla walked towards me and pinned me up against the door again. She leaned in close so that our noses were touching and she looked straight in my eyes. She stared into them for a little while, I was trying to look away but something about her glare paralyzed me. She smiled and said, “Aren’t you so cute Catherine; trying to put on a façade that you’re angry with me. Your eyes say different than what you’re acting, because I know you really want what I have to offer.”

I gulped, because I truly had no idea what she was talking about. “What do you mean what you have to offer?” I inquired.

“Catherine, are you really so naïve? This sleepover was supposed to be congratulations to you coming to high school. Do you honestly think I needed to throw this since your valedictorian in your class? Sure we had some fun before my real intention on why I held this slumber party. This is your initiation into high school. In short…”Kayla paused, “you are going to be my slave for at least the next four years of your life.” I looked at Kayla confused; I had no idea what she meant by being her slave. I mean does that mean like I do her chores and homework for her or what. She saw that I had no idea what she was talking about and she said, “Let me be more specific, you are going to be my sex slave for at least the next four years. I will use you sexually however I please, your body will belong to me and your main purpose in life will be to serve and please me.”

I was totally in shock, I can’t believe that Kayla wanted me to become a sex slave for her, let alone I didn’t even know she was bisexual…at least I’m assuming she was and that her saying she liked Shawn as well was not a front. I was actually getting really turned on about the idea of being her “property” but I wasn’t too sure about the idea. “And if I refuse?” I asked.

Kayla smirked and said, “Then you can explain to my parents in the morning why you are naked from the waist down. I have possession of your clothes and your backpack, and I will not give them back to you until you agree to be my pet.”

Now since I’m a smart girl, I could obviously think of numerous ways to get out of this situation. As soon as I got up, I could tell Mr. and Mrs. King that Kayla stole my backpack and bottoms. I also knew that my bottoms and backpack were somewhere in the house, or at least around it, and I could search high and low for them and hopefully find them. I also knew that Mr. and Mrs. King, although a little embarrassed to see me half-naked, would not let me leave without any pants on. All of these plans were so simple one of them had to work but I found myself being intrigued by the thought of being a sex slave to my best friend Kayla. I was so confused I mean I wanted to keep my innocence, since the most I had ever done, sexually, was masturbate to the thought of Shawn numerous times, but yet I felt myself being drawn to Kayla as I knew that I would become more experienced in a sexual lifestyle. After mulling it around in my mind for a while I finally came to a decision.

“OK, I guess I have no choice but to be your sex slave, Kayla.”

Kayla smiled, “Good I’m glad to hear you say that, but just to make sure you are not saying this just to get your clothes back, take off your bra and shirt.” I did so and she took them from me. She walked out of her brother’s room and then about a minute later she returned empty-handed. Apparently she had taken all my clothes and hidden them from me. I felt very vulnerable yet extremely excited that I was actually doing this. “Now if you want your clothes back, you’re going to have to earn them. I already have some tasks that I want you to do for me tonight, and if you perform them well enough and are very obedient I will give your clothes back. But before, we do anything else, we need to discuss limits. Depending on your limits will determine what tasks of mine you can do tonight. I already have three limits for you and there are things I would never make you do. Three of your limits are going to be, no drawing blood, nothing extremely illegal, and no bestiality. Now as your mistress, I am only allowing you to pick three limits besides my own. Anything else you don’t say is fair game, so what are three things you would never do for me. Oh and one more thing to keep in mind, I can revoke any of these limits if I don’t think they’re good or if they interfere with my plans.”

This took me quite a while as I had to live up to her expectations because there were so many things I didn’t want her to do to me but there were more things that I did want her to do to me. After sorting through all the options in my mind I came up with poop, telling anyone we know about my submission, and no permanent marks.

Kayla looked at me and said, “You sure that those are your three limits slave, because once you say yes, you cannot change them…ever.” I nodded my head yes and a sneer came across her face. “Accepted,” then she mouthed another word but I couldn’t tell what it was because she barely moved her lips. “First things first though.” Kayla, even though she was shorter than me grabbed my hair and gently forced me to the ground on my knees before her. I felt so small being underneath her but I felt exhilaration at the same time that I was actually doing an act that I never in my wildest dreams would ever think of doing. Kayla looked down at me and said, “As my slave, you will need to follow a couple of rules.” She took out a piece of paper that she had put on her brother’s bed. She stated, “I’m not asking for acknowledgement if you accept these either because as my slave you don’t really have a choice. If you have concerns with any of these rules, we will discuss them later, whenever I say you get the chance. For the time being just listen, be quiet, and stay on your knees.”

“Rule, number one, whenever speaking to me you are to call me Mistress, even if it’s at a public place such as the mall or school. You only get the privilege to call me Kayla if you’re talking to someone else or if I give you permission. Is that understood slave?”

I nodded but apparently that was good enough for her as she glared at me. I started to put my head down in a state of submission but Kayla soon put her hand underneath my chin and lifted it up so I looked in her eyes and I said, “Yes, mistress.” Kayla very lightly slapped my right face cheek.

“Good girl. I just wanted you to say it, to make sure you understood. Rule number two, whenever your parents are not home or when you are with me, you do not have the privilege of wearing clothes. I will allow you to wear clothes at school, and places like that but other than that nothing, and it’s good to see that you’re obeying that rule now…not that you really had a choice in the matter.”

“Rule number three, you will only dress in what I tell you to wear, I will text you every morning with your instructions. If I don’t tell you or if I won’t be at school because I’m sick or some other reason, don’t expect any reprieve; because I expect you to wear what you think I want to see you in. I will bring extra clothes for you just in case, if what you’re wearing is not up to my standards on these days.” I had a pretty good idea on what she would pick out for me. Kayla, I mean Mistress, had a look in her eyes that said she was going for slut, so I assumed I would be wearing very revealing clothes but still somewhat decent enough to follow the school’s dress code. I also knew that she had the ability to do this since she had been over to my house several times and she must have taken note of my whole wardrobe.

“Rule number four, your privileges for wearing underwear are now revoked. From now on you are not allowed to wear panties, thongs, g-strings, or any underwear of any kind, excluding bras. Next time you come over, I expect you to pack every pair of your underwear you have and give it to me so that you won’t be tempted to disobey me. Also I will check under your clothes every day to make sure that you are not disobeying me, just in case if you decide to keep some from me.” I was correct in my thinking, as this rule also seemed to point towards slut.

“Rule number five, every day, you will have one or both of the following inside you.” When she said this she pulled a six inch silver vibe out with a wireless remote control so that she could control it. She also pulled out a small pink butt plug that was four inches long and two inches wide at it’s widest point. “Also don’t think that these are the only toys you’ll be limited to.” I was kind of confused on how she got these toys since like me she was a minor. I decided not to think about it too much though as it was the just the way things were going to be and I needed to pay attention as to make sure not to miss any rules my mistress was giving me.

“Rule number six, from now on you are not allowed to cum unless I give you permission.” I kind of looked at Mistress in shock how did she now that I masturbated and cummed. “Oh don’t look so surprised slave,” Mistress said, “you think I didn’t watch you for a little bit while I took your pajama bottoms?” I felt kind of foolish that I forgot about the fact that I had been so caught up in masturbating, that I only stopped once I realized my bottoms were gone. I was also kind of surprised that I forgot about the fact that I was completely naked. I guess I was just getting comfortable to the feeling.

“Rule number seven, as my slave you will now realize that your body is my property, in theory it is not really yours. And since your body is now my property, I will use it however I desire provided that it does not cross any of your limits or does not provide any threat to it.” When Mistress said it does not cross any of your limits, it reminded me of when she mouthed something, I had stopped trying to decipher, what that word or phrase was as I had been listening too intently to the guidelines I were to be following with my new life. I had forgotten what her lips looked like when she mouthed it so I was not able to continue to decode it.

“Rule number eight, going hand in hand with rule number seven, and since you’re a smart girl, you know since now you’re my slave your main purpose is life is to please me.”

“Rule number nine, since your main purpose in life is to please me, you are not allowed to have any romantic or sexual experiences with anyone but your mistress. And don’t think this doesn’t include your thoughts while masturbating, because it does. Consider it a privilege that I even let you masturbate when you want to, and I expect you to tell me if you thought of anything else. Because if you don’t and I find out, you will be punished worse than if you told me up front.” I knew this was going to be a very hard challenge for me because I masturbated constantly and had always thought of Shawn. From now on, I had to always think of Mistress while my hands and fingers were running over my breasts, pussy, clit, and occasionally my ass. I didn’t want to as I feared I would get in trouble but I would ask her about being a little more lenient on this, and I also knew I couldn’t fake it as she would know if I lied. If you remember me saying we kind of have a telepathic connection almost.

“And finally rule number ten, along with what you’re wearing for the day, I will also text you and e-mail you commands that you are to follow. With every command I give you, you are to take pictures or videos to show me that you really did them. I know you don’t have any way to take these pictures or videos yet but I have already resolved this matter as you will find out later.”

“Now do you accept all of these rules? How silly, of me why am I asking you, of course you do. Even if you said no, I’d make you say yes eventually. It would take some work but I’m pretty sure I could force you to say yes.”

Mistress really sounded kind of devious when she said this. It was still a weird feeling that I was so comfortable being naked in front of my attractive mistress who was naked as well. I did have concerns with some of her rules, mostly rules number two and number six. I wanted to say something, but I knew that it wasn’t my place as she hadn’t given me permissions to express my concerns yet.

While I was thinking these things Mistress pushed me down so that I was on all fours. She looked down at me, “Now only one thing to do before we start your official training. Close your eyes for a surprise.” I can say that I was not too comfortable about closing my eyes while being in the same room as my mistress, who had just assumed this role ten minutes ago. There was just a presence of deviousness around her that made me not trust her as much as my mistress, as I had trusted her as my friend. Soon I felt something around my neck and I thought Mistress was trying to choke me after I had offered to become her slave. Shortly after, I could breathe so she wasn’t choking me but what was this on my neck? “You can open them now slave.” I opened my eyes but couldn’t really see my neck to see what was on it. Mistress handed me a small hand mirror and I saw that she had put a sky blue collar on me that wrapped around my neck snugly. It was made out of leather and it had two tags on it and a ring in the back. One of the tags was rectangular the ring passing through the wide side so that the rectangle was vertical. The black rectangle had a black K on it dotted with silver rhinestones and a metallic gold outline.

The other tag was a red heart and engraved in it was “Slave Catherine, Property of Mistress Kayla.”

“I hope you like it since sky blue is your favorite color. It’s just another symbol to show that you are mine, and it will be helpful in doing your first command for me.”

“What is that Mistress?” I asked.

Mistress formed an evil smile and just said “You’ll see now follow me, on all fours.” She left the room and walked up the stairs and I had no choice but to follow her so I crawled out of the bedroom and up the stairs on all fours following my mistress wondering what she had in store for me.
---------------------
As always feedback and constructive criticism is welcomed. Later on I will submit the rules in a list form as the form may have been kind of hard to follow as it was dialogued and stuck in between Catherine's thoughts.

Click here!

Last edited by Komodo Jones; 06-21-2009 at 12:03 PM. Reason: inserting break
Old 06-22-2009, 11:31 AM   #12
anonimousbob
Distinguished Member

I'm really enjoying this, great story, well written and properly punctuated. Can't wait for more

Ask me anything
http://anonimousbob.tumblr.com/ask

yes: secluded public, crossdressing,, chastity sexual, anal (including enemas if you want), slight pain, anything else not on the above list I can't think of right now

no: openly public/involving others, bodily waste, extreme pain

Add me at [email protected]
Check out my profile and album on Kinktalk
I am looking for a mistress to serve right now
anonimousbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 03:02 PM   #13
hot24guy

Wow, great story. jeep up the great work. can't wait to read more of your story.
hot24guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 09:52 PM   #14
molten man
Distinguished Member

Great story mate!!

26/m/straight
Old 06-30-2009, 03:17 PM   #15
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

Default Catherine's Rules

Sorry guys, no new post yet but the brainstorming has begun and I hope to start on it tonight. This is just a numerical posting of the rules that Catherine has to follow. It will be a little easiser to see what they are since I was not too happy with the clutter that seemed to arise in my writing style in the third chapter.

Catherine's Rules
1. Catherine at all times is to call Kayla, Mistress. There are only two exceptions to this rule. One is if Catherines is talking about Kayla to someone else, or if Kayla gives her permission.

2. Catherine is no longer allowed to wear clothes when at home when her parents are not at home. She also will be told whether she can wear clothes when she is with Kayla.

3. Kayla will text Catherine every morning telling Catherine what to wear. If Kayla is absent from school or does not text Catherine in the morning, Kayla will expect Catherine to know what Kayla wants to see her wearing. When Kayla is not absent and she does not text Catherine what to wear, she will bring extra clothes just in case Catherine's clothes selection doesn't match up to her expectations.

4. Catherine no longer has the privilige of wearing panties, thongs, g-strings or any other type of underwear except for a bra.

5. Every day Catherine is either to have a butt plug inside her ass, a vibe that has a remote control that Kayla will use whenever she sees fit, or both. Kayla may also use other toys later on.

6. Catherine can no longer cum unless Kayla gives her permission.

7. Catherine's body is now Kayla's property and she will use it in any way she sees fit as long as it is not put in any danger or it does not cross any of the limits.

8. Because Catherine is now Kayla's slave, Catherine's main purpose in life will be to please Kayla.

9. Catherine is not allowed to have sexual or romantic relations with anyone else but Kayla, and this also includes sexual or romantic thoughts during masturbation.

10. In addition to Cahterine's attire, Kayla will text and/or e-mail daily commands for Catherine to complete. And whenever she does one of these commands, Catherine must take pictures or videos to prove that she did it.

Any of these rules could be borken, but only if Kalya says so, otherwise Catherine is forced to follow them.
-------------------------------
Thanks for the positive feedback everybody, and glad to see you're enjoying the story!

Click here!

Advertisements
Kink Talk