Old 10-20-2010, 01:46 PM   #1
diapered slave
Distinguished Member

Default Weekly shopping dare

Need:
Nipple clamps (clover best) or piercing (not suggested)
Extra chain (the shorter the harder)
Handcuffs (optional)
Small padlock
Short skirt (optional for women or open cross dressers)
Shopping market with trolleys

Ok this dare is best done in a supermarket that you don’t go to often, it can be the same brand of supermarket you go to so that it sells the same stuff though, this dare can also be done by both males and females, ok before you leave to do your weekly shopping trip attach the nipple clamps to both of your nipples and then attach the chain to your nipple clamps (clover nipple clamps work best because they tighten when pulled), if you have a pierced nipple then you could attach the chain to your piercing but its not suggested as you could be turning pain into injury,

Now when you get to the supermarket get a trolley and attach the chain with the padlock to your trolley (you can keep the key either in your pocket or in your car-more difficult) now the shorter the length of chain is the harder to shop it will be, if you have lots of slack then you can reach high shelves and if its really short and tight then you will be bent over the trolley and will have to resort to asking other people to hand you things from high shelves, have fun shopping and try not to get noticed.

Things to increase difficulty:

• If you are hunched over your trolley then you could wear a short skirt and that way people behind you get a nice view and theirs nothing you can do without causing yourself pain, not wearing panties would make things worse 
• Handcuffing your hands together
• Cuffing your ankles together (easily noticeable) together
• Not wearing a bra
• Tying your upper legs together so you walk slowly
• Giving yourself an extended shopping list
• Wearing a butt plug makes the time go slower
• Coating your nipples with sensitivity cream an hour before you go shopping, and again every twenty minuets
• Wearing a low cut top and no bra so that when your hunched over people get a view at every angle of you

instead of locking the chain to the trolly, you could lock it permenantly to one of those trolly cions with the holes in and leave the key at home.

If you are doing this with or to your slave then requesting that they get things from high shelves and put pressure on their nipples is always fun, and keeping the key yourself means no cheating lol  have fun shopping and don’t forget to tell me how it went ok
Sorry to get serious but I don't use this site anymore I only lurk occasionally thanks to people at work finding out I don't do a lot of anything anymore, I'm not a bad person, I'm way past kinky but I'm not a bad person and now thanxs to some nameless people I hate myself and I have a collection of scares, please don't p.m me or reply to my threads thank you

Last edited by diapered slave; 10-21-2010 at 09:14 AM.
diapered slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 11:17 AM   #2
conz

That dare is so hot! i wud love to hear how people did.??
conz is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk