Old 09-11-2012, 05:00 AM   #1
MasterAxelTaylor

Default Slave Issues?

I have recently returned here and to being an online Master after some life events, and I wanted to start fesh.

I have to say, I don't know how I did it. Slaves these days are just so disrespectful and unserious.

I have one slave inparticular who is disobedient, and acts before even discussing things with me.

And another who is perfect. She always asks, she is patient, doesn't complian...

I have tried to think of a way to train the first to be more like the second, but I don't know how to explain it so he will understand. Sometines I doubt his seriousness, but that may because he doesn't know how to act like a slave.
And I don't want to simply punish him for being disobedient over again, I think he enjoys it too much.

I found this:

http://www.bornslaves.com/principles.html

And some of it is good, but I don't think he could handle it.
So, do any of you have any tips for how I could explain being a slave to him better while training him to act differently?

Last edited by MasterAxelTaylor; 09-11-2012 at 05:04 AM.
MasterAxelTaylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 06:44 AM   #2
fireman
gD king

start reprograming him. use mind punishment, blindfold him for long periods in a place that is scary to him. in places with outer people around be he is never alowed to see them. Predicament bondage. use all sencery punishment at differant times.
Old 09-30-2012, 01:38 PM   #3
Master Xopan

how do u get slaves i cant even get one there so much demand and so little supply i'd like to think i'd be a good master but its so hard to get a slave for me
Master Xopan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 03:00 AM   #4
SilverScar

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterAxelTaylor View Post
And I don't want to simply punish him for being disobedient over again, I think he enjoys it too much.
If he enjoys it, that's not a proper punishment for him. It can differ, something, what is a punishment to a slave, it's enjoyable to another one. You have to try different kinds of punishments, and find out what he doesn't like.
I'm a 24 years old gay male.
Sorry for my english, I know it's not perfect.
SilverScar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 06:43 PM   #5
Counterfeit_Fantasy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterAxelTaylor View Post
Another who is perfect. She always asks, she is patient, doesn't complain...

First to be more like the second.
-Can't handle it
-Disobedient
-Think he's...

That could be your problem. They're different from one another, you can't expect one to be like another. One's perfect, you don't like the other's behaviour. Not only are you pushing them to change, you're asking them to be someone different, someone you have, someone you're comparing them to every time they fail.

Next, you're making assumptions. Like holy Macaroni, they can think, they can talk, they are physically and mentally aware of their behaviour. Lets make assumptions anyway. Ask them why they're doing what they do, then build around that. If they have no idea, suggest them reasons, see if they relate to any, then work around those. If none of the above work, then you can generalize.

Make sure they understand what you're asking before thinking they disobey. Some things are implied, do not kill others, some other points need to be written out, you cannot climb on trees within a kilometre of the governmental headquarters.

Okay, you helped yourself be a better person, now you can work on building someone better. Time to break down that link
Quote:
probably the most important decision you will ever make
Giggle snort.
Quote:
probably be one of the most difficult
Giggle snort
Quote:
abandoning being human
Giggle snort
Quote:
You must be convinced that being a slave is the very best thing you can do with your life
Giggle snort
Quote:
This will define who you are
Mkthen
Quote:
absolute Complete
Giggle snort. This is sounding like a cross between a diet commercial, dog training manuel and an android hard drive-English translation.
Quote:
Food/drink (water is excepted when NOT is the SlaveMaster's space
absolute obedience
Mkthen. I'm just going to make this very clear that this writing of theirs has so many loop holes and a lack of voice that I doubt that this is something to follow and somewhere along the line someone will be dying and not being able to use a telephone because someone unplugged the damn thing cause they weren't allowed to use it.

Passive Aggressive, Sarcastic, and Squishy, oh so Squishy
Message - Comment -
FetLife
Counterfeit_Fantasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 03:13 PM   #6
Slavewedgie
Account Banned

I will be your slave I need a master really bad I do Wht I need but every once in a while will be bad I'm a girl
Slavewedgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 09:22 AM   #7
fromo
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slavewedgie View Post
I will be your slave I need a master really bad I do Wht I need but every once in a while will be bad I'm a girl
Nice ghost post. :/

I might as well put something in here seeing as it's near the top.

There are all kinds out there, I have my own perfect sub/girlfriend, and a 'brat' sub. The 'brat' isn't really in the way of taking it seriously, so I'm often the same back, and just have it as a bit of occasional fun. She has it in her to be better, but isn't.
Where as I don't try to make her like my girlfriend (no-ones like her :P), I do try to improve her. She can be a very good sub, when she puts her mind to it, when. Just don't get angry or over agitated with that other, just take it as it comes, for the most part.
Will find a vessel in the paleblood moon..."

My Current Add Searching For A Sub:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=431569
fromo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 07:02 AM   #8
XKor

Every person is different, and also not all subs/slaves are compatible with all doms. You can train a slave to modify his/her behavior, but if the will of changing some aspects of their personality is not in his/her nature, you'll be wasting your time.
Have in mind also that many people, specially in forums like this one, focused on dares, don't see the difference between being submissive and performing some dares when they're on the right mood. You should be upfront with what you want and be clear about your short and long term goals. If the submissive is not able to meet some short term requirements, you need to think it twice if you're doing something wrong or just the slave's profile does not adjust to your minimum standards. Be honest with yourself.
One of the common mistakes that we can make as Doms is that, since it's sometimes so difficult to find a sub, any kind of sub, we could insist on closing our eyes to the reality when we find one, but he/she is simply not for us.. Better let him/her go so both can search for a better match.
I'm not saying that it's your case, because I donīt have enough info, but it could happen..
is the nature of my game.

My Ad:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=122540

Last edited by XKor; 10-30-2012 at 07:07 AM.
XKor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 07:36 AM   #9
iluvXTRMcbt
getDare Devil

maybe just maybe the one that is causing you all the problems is not a slave but a submissive. There is a difference even tho I have found most online Masters and Mistresses not to reconize those differences.
& Anal.
Soft Limits: Scat, full service toilet, animals
Hard Limits: Excessive Blood, Kids, Illegal

KiK: BiMaleSlave4Abuse

Toys/Tools:Just ask via PM
iluvXTRMcbt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 08:13 AM   #10
XKor

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvXTRMcbt View Post
maybe just maybe the one that is causing you all the problems is not a slave but a submissive. There is a difference even tho I have found most online Masters and Mistresses not to reconize those differences.
There is a lot written about the differences between a submissive and a slave, but it's no always used in the practique, a good sample is this forum, where you place ads looking for 'slaves or Masters', to some people in the lifestyle is just a matter of names, some people uses the term 'slave' even when they know that they are not using it according to 'part' of the community standards, some people just have not read or thought about the differences, and finally, some people are very strict about that.
You could say that a slave is a submissive whose limits are just his/her Masters' limits, but there are more complete definitions out there, most of them describe an utopia. Anyway, being a submissive or a slave, not every submissive is for every Dominant.
is the nature of my game.

My Ad:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=122540
XKor is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
behavior, issues, slaves