Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 05-22-2017, 05:57 PM   #1
BastyTheKitty
getDare Sweetheart

Male 18/male/slave seeks 18-24/male/master in any location (serious replies only)

18/male/slave seeks 18-24/male/master in any location (serious replies only)

I am still fairly new to being a slave, given that most of my masters have disappeared and/or abandoned me. I am fairly kinky, though, and open to a lot of new ideas. I have very little rebellion and am quite well behaved, usually enjoying being controlled more than enjoying the feeling of regret when I disappoint my master.

I really enjoy having rules to abide by and being forced to ask permission to do common tasks, like using the loo. I am into pants wetting, nappies, and AB/DL themes, light humiliation (anything more and I start to go insane), and being a pet, in a sense.

I do live with my parents, but I try my best to make time for things. I don't have any toys, unfortunately, and I don't have the money to buy any. I do have nappies and a dummy, so that's something. I also currently don't have a webcam but I should be getting a new laptop soon.

I do have some limits, most of which are listed below. The last big issue I have is that I need a master who truly cares about me, who sees me not just as an object to abuse and humiliate for personal gain, but as an object that deserves love and attention.
Old 05-23-2017, 06:53 AM   #2
BastyTheKitty
getDare Sweetheart

I should add that I do not have Kik nor do I have any means to use Kik. I have a Skype, which I realise is horribly outdated, and a Discord account. These would be the only ways to contact me.

PM Dares
Kitty's new AMA
LDL

Kitty now refers to himself as "kitty" and in the third-person!
Spoiler:
Discord: bastythecatboi

Do not ask kitty for Kik, kitty does not use Kik.
Old 06-04-2017, 07:24 AM   #3
BastyTheKitty
getDare Sweetheart

Default Further Details

So, looking at other's posts, I have determined that there is a lot of missing information. I am going to rectify that here.

I like a lot of things, typically focusing on control. I really like bladder and cum control, being told when I am allowed to piss, where I am allowed to piss, and any requirements. Same with cumming. I also like nappies, although for a short while I will be unable to use them because I am staying at a different house for now. I like light humiliation, not much, though. And in general, I like giving control to others. I also like hypnosis, but that is a somewhat dangerous area for me, so if that is something you want to do to me then I will check beforehand and tell you whether or not I think it could cause problems.

Dislikes:
I dislike scat, pain, humiliation, edging, ruined orgasms, orgasm denial, consecutive orgasms. In general, I don't dislike a lot of things. If it is something I am not willing to do then typically it is a limit.

Limits:
Blood, public, CBT, illegal, blackmail, 5+ day cum denial, and sissification. Anything listed here is simply off limits and I will refuse to obey if anything classifies as a limit.

Looking For:
I am looking for a master who is willing to spend time outside of activities to discuss and get to know each other. I believe wholeheartedly that a dom/sub relationship is built on trust and as such trust must be built. I am a fairly trusting person as it is, so it wouldn't take long to get me comfortable. There are very few things I am unwilling to do in the beginning of the relationship. I am also looking for someone to control my day-to-day life, tell me when I am allowed to do certain activities. I want someone who is understanding, though, and won't be overbearing on me. Someone who can accept that sometimes, albeit rarely, I will be unavailable. I don't care about experience, although more experience never harmed anyone. I do want someone who I can communicate with regularly. A 3+ day lack of communication worries me greatly and if you are someone who is unavailable for long periods of time it won't work out. I don't mind if sometimes things come up, but I would like to know beforehand so we can work out rules and tasks for the delay period.

About Me:
I am an 18 year old male programmer with minor Asperger. I have been known to come on very strongly and lack a lot of common sense. I typically write in full sentences and try my best to be grammatically correct. This has caused issues with some people, so I feel it should be included as a warning. I enjoy a lot of other activities, including swimming, gaming, and being a slave. Typically in the beginning of relationships I won't refer to my dom as master or sir because I want to be told what to call them. I am a little rebellious and will sometimes misbehave to get punished. Rest assured, I almost always feel bad when I disobey or cannot complete an assignment. I will rarely misbehave consecutively and will generally learn my lesson early on. I like to be called slave above anything else, although I will more than likely not protest if you decide I deserve a different name.

Thank you for your time in reading this long post, and I hope you found something you like. Feel free to respond below or PM me. I do not have a Kik but I do have a Skype at samus30000. If you need further information or if I got something wrong, feel free to let me know and I will fix it as soon as I can.

PM Dares
Kitty's new AMA
LDL

Kitty now refers to himself as "kitty" and in the third-person!
Spoiler:
Discord: bastythecatboi

Do not ask kitty for Kik, kitty does not use Kik.

Advertisements
Kink Talk