Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 05-22-2017, 03:30 PM   #1
HomerJay28

Male 28/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (lots of toys)

28/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location

Hey everyone,
I am a 28 male heterosexual submissive with a vast toy collection, but cant really live out all my kinks at home. Thats why i love going on business trips bringing all my toys with me and spending the hotel nights doing something kinky. For that I would really like to have a KIK mistress or master to dominate me.
Next week is one of these business trips, I will be staying in a hotel from Tuesday to Friday, that makes for 3 kinky nights (please consider: im in CET time zone, so i will be starting around 7pm GMT).
Some of my fetishes are: Chastity, female feet, Hosiery, Enemas, Anal play, Petplay (just started exploring it), light Crossdressing
I am fine with making photos or videos, might even be convinced to try skype.
Limits: Face, Pain (dont give me any "hit your balls 2Million times" tasks or i will fall asleep instantly), scat, anything public or illegal,
Even though I am heterosexual I dont mind male masters, just dont expect me to really react in any way to you showing your cock or anything.
Last but not least, the toys I will be bringing:

Anal: Inflatable Enema Plug, Inflatable Plug, Hollow Tunnel Plug, Large blue Penis-Shaped Vibrator, Double-Headed Colon Snake, 2 small Buttplugs, Enema Bag, Enema Shower Head, Puppy-Tail-Plugs(Size M and L (new))

Latex: Socks, Gloves, Condoms, Garter Belt

Cock: couple chastity cages (metal and plastic), usually wearing one with hollow urethral plug, Penis Plug, Numbing Cream, Hitachi, Fleshlight, Lockable Ballstretcher (new)

Nipples: Clamps, small Nipple Suckers with rubber-Rings to put around the Nipples

Face: Mask with blindfold and Penis-Gag, Inflatable Penis-Gag with breathing tube, Pony-Bit-Gag, Ballgag, Dog-Mask (new)

(X-)Dressing: Couple of Pantyhose, TIghts, Nylon Socks (great for sweaty feet and for tying around the Cock/Balls), 2 Zentai Catsuits (Blue and Yellow), Garter Belt with Stockings, Panties

Bondage: Handcuffs, Thumbcuffs, Combined Hand- and Legcuffs

If you are interested: my KIK is James288815

If you really wanna see a toy thats not listed in the above, just let me know, there is still time to order something (within reasonable price range)

Advertisements
Kink Talk