Old 04-30-2017, 01:23 AM   #16
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 12

Chapter twelve

Luke walked into Holly's room to get her for dinner. He smiled at the naked form curled up on the bed, her chest rising rhythmically as she slept. She really was beautiful to him. He sat on the floor and pulled his legs in to his chest and just watched her for a bit. He felt so guilty for dragging her into this life. It wasn't something he would wish on anyone and he regretted getting her involved. She was too innocent and young to be corrupted.

He sighed unhappily, knowing there wasn't a lot he could do, and rose slowly to his feet. He could at least get her to dinner on time so they both weren't punished for starters. He walked over to the sleeping girl and gently placed a hand on her shoulder. "Holly," he said quietly. "Holly you need to wake up," he said gently shaking her. There was groaning from the girl but then she stretched out, curving her back. She rolled over and blinked blearily.

"is it time?" she mumbled half incoherently. Luke nodded and helped her to stand up. Holly held onto his shoulders as she stepped back into the ownership tag and Luke attached it to her. She was so groggy that she didn't even acknowledge the pinch from the clamps or the tightening of the chain between her legs. Luke grasped her hand and led her from the room, concerned she wouldn't actually stand up right without help. As they walked Holly became slightly more awake and with it. As they approached the double doors again, Holly became a little resistant.

"Holly, its fine. I'm with you every step off the way. You won't be separated from me this time," Luke reassured her, leading her through a side entrance and into the massive dining room from earlier. Luke led her to a table with two girls on it. One was a red-haired quite slim master, the other a brunette with curves that was the slave.

"Hey Luke. Come site down, bring Holly," the red head said. Luke sat down in the chair next to her and Holly sat in the seat next to him.

Luke smiled. "Hey Cara. How are you doing? How's Lucy?" he added. Cara smiled back.

"I'm great, Lucy here was impressed by a certain someone earlier today," Cara said indicating Holly with her head. "By the way, hello Holly."

Holly looked at Luke for some sort of indication she could talk. Luke nodded slightly and Holly thought about the rules Luke had given her a few hours earlier. "Hello Ma'am," she said politely, lowering her eyes to the table.

Cara chuckled. "She's good Luke. You can call me by my name Holly. I'm not going to tell on you and Luke. Luke's my best friend, without him, well lets just say... I've been through a tough time but he's been great."

Holly glanced around the room very self-consciously. "I'd rather not Ma'am. It's no offence to you, just I don't trust the rest of this room," Holly explained.

"Good point," Cara added. She turned to Lucy and placed some food on her plate for her. "You can eat Lucy," she said. Lucy smiled at Cara and Holly felt the love Cara and Lucy had for each other swell inside of her. Maybe, it wasn't all bad.

Luke ruffled Holly's hair, who glared at him out the corner of her eye. He chuckled and placed some food for her onto a plate. There was chicken, vegetables, and potato. "Eat what you want Holly. If you don't want something I've given you just leave it," he said. Holly relaxed a little. Being a vegetarian meant she wasn't too keen on having to break that just because Luke had given her meat. She tucked in while Luke and Cara discussed something that Holly didn't understand. As she ate Holly looked around and saw scenes that shocked her.

Some of her fellow 'slaves' were being forced to beg for food and do humiliating tasks just to earn a bite of food. In fact, she and Lucy were in the minority that were being treated with respect. It surprised her. Luke noticed her confusion. "Some of us see our slaves as nothing more than play things. There are a few of us that actually respect you and what you do," Luke told her. "Cara is one and there is also Jack and Conor who are respectful." Holly nodded. "You'll notice Cara didn't partake in the scenes from earlier, and neither did Jack and Conor," he said pointing out the two lads on the table next to them who were laughing and joking but also had there arms draped friendly around their slaves. Holly nodded.

She finished eating and waited for Luke to leave. He noticed that Holly had left the meat. "Veggie?" he asked. Holly nodded. "Alright, I'll remember that," he said. He stood up at the same time Cara did. "Let's go back. See it wasn't as bad as you thought," he added. Holly chuckled slightly. It really wasn't.

Likes, limits, curiosities, kinks

Toys, costumes and latex wear

AMA

Read my stories
Holly's Fantasy - completed
Sailor Fucktoy - completed
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
email: [email protected]
RainbowSky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 10:00 AM   #17
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 13

Chapter thirteen

"Favourite film?" Luke asked. Holly pulled a face.

"Tough, my all time favourite is probably 'Me before you'. But it varies regularly," Holly replied. "Yours?"

"Classic Harry Potter," Luke said. "Why did you pull that face?"

Holly chuckled. "See one of my favourite films is High School Musical. 2. Not 1 or 3, 2. But the only reason that's one of my favourites is because I got to perform in a stage version a few years ago. Actually, I've done it twice. Once as Sharpay and once as Martha. But its just so embarrassing to admit that."

Luke laughed. "But cute. Who played your co-star, isn't it Zeke that Sharpay is in love with?"

Holly rolled her eyes. "Weirdly enough, both shows it was the same guy, and after being rejected by Sharpay, Zeke ends up spending a lot of time with Martha instead. He was called Chris. Excellent actor. Great friend of mine," Holly admitted. "Alright, what's your favourite musical?"

It was Luke's turn to look embarrassed now. "I'm a sucker for a good production of Grease. Or Chitty Chitty Bang Bang," he added as an after thought.

"Good choices," Holly said, a smile creeping over her face as she lay next to him on her bed, under the duvets for warmth. "For the record mine is Wicked!"

Luke laughed and glanced at his watch. Since dinner they had been finding out all sorts about each other. He had learnt that Holly's favourite colour was purple, but deep purple not lilac, and that she was an avid performer on stage. He'd told her secrets he'd never told anyone else before. But most importantly he'd learnt that her smile, that shy, awkward smile she had was the brightest thing in the world.

"Come on, let's get you in your ownership tag, it's almost time to go shower," he said gently. He sat up and Holly followed his lead, her eyes rolling as she stood up. He grabbed the tag that he had hooked on the bedframe and helped her into it. Holly winced and he felt guilty.

She saw the concern in his eyes. "I'll get used to it," she said. "Now, shower please. I'm still sticky from earlier," she added. He nodded and led her to the door where he waited until his watch hit 9PM. He then opened the door and led her down the corridor. They were one of the first to leave from their corridor as all the other doors were closed as they walked past and down the twisting maze of corridors. As they got closer to the shower room, there were a few more doors open. He stopped suddenly outside a door where a group of other masters were also stood. "Peg 132 is yours if you want it," he added, indicating Holly should go into the shower room. She nodded and did so. She glanced round quickly and could see steam rising from behind a wall that separated the pegs and showers. She couldn't see who was in the showers but she did notice some ownership tags hanging up. She found her peg and debated removing her tag. She decided she would as she could get cleaner and remove the stickiness she was feeling. She quickly unclamped her breasts and removed the collar stepping out and hanging up her tag. She then quickly darted around the wall and stepped into the steam. She stepped under one of the shower heads and quickly began rinsing her hair and body before adding shampoo and conditioner to fully clean her hair, and body wash to clean her body. She stepped away from the shower and back round the wall where she picked up a towel from her numbered cubbyhole. She wrapped herself in it, relishing the fact she'd got a completely warm shower and headed back to her peg. She dried her face and glanced at her peg, reaching out to grab her tag. Holly froze.

It wasn't there.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
The following user says Thank You to RainbowSky for this post:
Old 05-10-2017, 09:49 AM   #18
slutgirl3002

Great story. Can't wait to read more

Likes: pussy insertions, messy, bondage, being controlled, dares/challenges, tits, light spankings, tit torture

Dislike: harsh pain, anal

Limits: Blood, Illegal, Public, Face, Family, Permanent, Dangerous

https://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=4224352
slutgirl3002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2017, 01:20 PM   #19
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 14

Chapter fourteen

Holly stared at the blank spot on the peg. She'd definitely hung it up, she'd definitely put it on her peg, and now... well she was definitely standing in front of her peg but the tag was gone. Completely gone. Holly dropped the towel where she stood and began searching, panic threatening to take over her body.

She searched under the benches, in the towel rack, in the cubby holes, in the lockers, even in the showers but there was no sign of her metal ownership tag. Holly growled in frustration. It wasn't hard to see, it was bright shiny silver metal with a purple collar. It was uncomfortable to the touch. She hadn't trodden on it or just misplaced it.

Holly glanced around, by now the showers were teaming with slaves, all without their ownership tags on, but all had theirs hanging up. How was Holly supposed to find hers if she had placed it on someone else's? She surreptitiously glanced around and began slowly walking up and down the aisles of benches, her eyes skimming over the pegs to see if there was two hung up on any. To see if she could see a purple collar.

Actually, there were several purple collars so that wasn't helping, but as she looked she felt a knot dig at her stomach. A feeling of unease. Was it possible someone had taken hers... but not by accident? Could a slave have a grudge against her and decided they wanted to see her punished so stole it? Or did a master have a grudge against her and told their slave to steal her tag?

Holly knew if she couldn't find it she'd be facing a severe punishment. And Luke. Holly groaned internally. Luke would be so disappointed in her. Losing her ownership tag on her first day, when everything had been going so well. Holly took a deep breath. She had to find it. She sat on the bench in front of her peg and waited. Once everyone was out, she would have a clear view and be able to look without anyone judging. It would also hopefully throw up the only tag left, which would obviously be hers.

Holly noticed a lot of the slaves staring at her confused as she just sat staring blankly at the wall in front of her waiting for them all to leave. She ignored them all. She just wanted them gone.

After what felt like a year, the changing rooms were empty. The showers were empty. She was the only one left. One glance and she knew immediately it wasn't hanging up. All the pegs were empty. She began scouring under the benches, back in the showers, everywhere she could think of but it wasn't there.

"Ahem," a voice coughed behind her. Holly froze. She bit her lip in dismay and slowly stood up. She could feel the anger or disappointment radiating off whoever it was. She turned to face the person behind her. She was surprised to find a slave. "Hi. I'm Rebekah, but everyone calls me Becka. I thought... I thought I should tell you... Amanda... She ... she..." Becka couldn't finish the sentence.

"She stole my tag?" Holly said. Becka nodded.

"I told my owner Jack. He sent me down here to tell Luke and you. He's gone to tell the Master but... she'll get away with it. She always does. I'm sorry," Becka said quietly before scurrying away. Holly watched her go.

She was scared. She walked to the door and walked out into the corridor to see the distress in Luke's eyes. "Hol. I'm sorry but I can't stop whatever happens next. I should have seen her leave with it. I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have taken it off, but why me?" Holly asked. Luke shrugged. He clearly didn't know any better.

"Look if we are lucky, we might make it back without being seen," Luke said. Holly could tell he was just saying that to reassure her, he didn't believe it. Holly held her head high and walked down the corridor. Whatever happened, she was going to face it head on.

She'd just turned down the last corridor to her room. Maybe she would make it back safely. She passed an open door and suddenly "No TAG!! NO TAG!" was being shouted down the corridor. Holly turned to stare at the girl in the room and her owner. There, swinging from the guys finger, was a purple collared tag. Holly was fuming. She went to storm in but Luke grabbed her.

"No Holly. You'll just make it worse," he said trying to drag her away and down the corridor into her own room before the security team arrived. Holly kicked and flailed as he dragged her. She could hear footsteps approaching from the end of the corridor and slumped, letting Luke bodily pick her up and bundle her into her room. He slammed the door behind them. "Holly, calm down. I will get it back. But right now, you have to hope that no-one saw you," Luke said. Holly turned away from him and stormed over to the window, except it wasn't a window, it was painted.

There was a knock at the door. Luke stared at the naked back of Holly for a moment before turning to the door and opening it. "Hello," he said calmly. "Can we help you?"

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
The following 2 users say Thank You to RainbowSky for this post:
Old 05-18-2017, 11:35 PM   #20
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Rainbow Chapter 15

Chapter fifteen

Holly stood in front of the 'window' taking a few deep breaths to calm down. If she was going to be quizzed then she wanted to be pretty much together. She heard Luke open the door.

"Hello, can we help you?" he asked his voice scarily calm.

"Don't play games with us Luke," the voice replied. "We heard the shouting. Someone down this corridor wasn't wearing their ownership tag on return from the showers. Based on the fact that she is new and the rest know the rules we assume its..." the voice trailed off as they indicated towards Holly.

"Holly?" Luke said his voice laced with confusion. "Just because she is new doesn't mean she doesn't know the rules," he added.

"Fine, Holly rule 4 state it," the male voice said.

Holly swallowed hard but stayed facing the wall. "Any instruction received by any master must be obeyed, unless your master issues a conflicting or overriding instruction," Holly relayed her voice surprisingly steady.

"Rule two?" the male voice asked.

"Whenever leaving the allocated bedroom all slaves must be wearing their ownership tag regardless of if they are with their master or not, unless express permission is given for the slave to leave without their ownership tag," Holly explained calmly.

"Very good. Now have you broken any of those rules within the last few hours?" the male voice asked.

Holly turned to face the voices and walked to join Luke by the door. She refused to look at him as she spoke, in fact she refused to look at anyone keeping her eyes trained to the ground. "Due to unforeseen circumstances, yes," Holly said truthfully. She felt the energy leave Luke's shoulders. She couldn't work out if he was disappointed with her decision or relieved. But deep down Holly knew she'd made the right decision. Lying was just going to get her into more trouble, and maybe even Luke into trouble.

She felt a finger under her chin and her head was yanked up so that she was facing into the eyes of one of the men from the head table at lunch. "Well then, I think that safely answers that question. Follow me," he said turning away.

Holly cleared her voice. "urm... I still don't have an ownership tag. Amanda still has it. I can't leave without it Sir," she said mustering as much politeness as she could.

Luke wrapped an arm around her shoulder as the other man span back round to look at her. "That didn't bother you earlier," he said. Holly shrugged slightly. He sighed. "However I suppose you are correct. So as Deputy of the programme I give express permission that further punishment will not befall you for leaving your room without an ownership tag."

Holly smiled slightly and stepped out. She followed the man down the corridors and back past Amanda's room. She scowled at the now closed doorway as she walked past. She felt Luke grab her hand and she squeezed it, trying to reassure him that this was the best decision she could have made. She was still to scared to look at him and see his expression over her decision.

They walked down a staircase towards a lower level. That was when Holly began to panic slightly that she'd made the wrong decision. She was claustrophobic so any small room or underground room freaked her out. At the bottom of the stairs they stepped into a large open room. Holly relaxed a little, it wasn't small and if she didn't think too hard she could imagine just being on the bottom floor of a house. She glanced around the room at the objects within it.

She recognised the table and waxing machine from that morning stood in a far corner. The room was full of metal contraptions which all looked a little scary. Luke led her to the middle of the room. "Lay down," he whispered in her ear. She glanced at him in surprise but saw the grim expression on his face and quickly did as asked.

"Ah good, you are all ready. Luke go get the bars for me please," the man said. Holly watched as Luke left her line of view and her breath hitched slightly. "Panicking Holly?" the voice asked. "You should be. This is a serious infraction of the rules, although it is your first. However I'm afraid that doesn't mean we will be taking this lightly. You broke the most important rule on day 1. Not a good start," he added. As he said this he walked towards Holly and appeared leering over the top of her. "Put lightly, maybe this will stop all other rule breaking."

"I got them," Luke said his voice practically music to Holly's ears.

"Excellent. Holly spread your legs as far as you can get them," the voice said. Holly did so, despite being able to do the splits, when laying flat Holly's legs only spread so far. "Luke you know what to do," the voice added.

Luke stood over the top of Holly and mouthed sorry as he sat on her stomach, put his elbows against Holly's inner thighs and pushed outward, forcing her legs apart even more. Holly let out a gasp of surprise and had to screw her eyes shut with the pain. She felt a hand around her ankle and it was lifted slightly off the floor and placed into a metal cuff on a bar. The same happened to her other ankle and then Luke got off her. Despite no longer having her legs forced open, Holly couldn't get rid of the pain in her legs by closing them. She tried to move her ankles towards each other but just met the metals resistance. She raised her head slightly and saw a long metal bar with ankle cuffs attached and her ankles attached. The cuffs were so far apart that there was no way she was closing her legs. She let her head drop to the ground.

Luke was now kneeling above her head. He smiled weakly and grabbed her wrists and pulled them up above her head, so they were next to him. He then placed his hands against her inner upper arm to stop her from moving her arms. A few moments later and she felt another metal cuff being attached to her wrist and then the other. Luke let go of her arms but the she felt a burning in her arms as her wrist cuffs were moved further apart causing her arms to stretch and tighten. "Perfect," said the male's voice that she was beginning to associate with torture. "The chain, come on Luke quicker than that," he said. There was a rattling as a chain was dragged along the floor and the sound of metal groaning and creaking as they set about completing their work. "Excellent, now the crank," the man added.

Holly lay on the floor, unsure what that meant as both men left her field of vision. She then heard a grinding clinking noise from the far side of the room, and then very slowly she felt the chain now attached to the metal bar her hands were attached to tighten and then be pulled upwards. As it tightened and pulled, Holly's arms got pulled upwards. The burning in her arms got worse and she was concerned her shoulders were going to dislocate until eventually her whole body started to rise upwards to a standing position. Once Holly was standing, she thought she was safe but the grinding noise continued, pulling her arms higher, her body to tighten and pain to rocket down her. She had to stand on tip toes just to be able to keep the pain out of her arms, but with such a wide spread of her legs and ankles, that caused increasing pain in her legs. Eventually it ground to a stop.

Holly's body was racked with pain. If she let her feet drop to the ground, her wrists and arms began to pull and strain and hurt, but if she released the tension in her arms, her legs and feet burned in pain. Luke and the other man appeared in front of her. "Now enjoy the night Holly," the man said. "We'll come check on you later, but just so you're away. This is only stage one of your punishment." He walked towards the stairs. "Night." Luke followed dejectedly and as they left the room, they switched the light off, plunging her into darkness.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
Old 05-20-2017, 01:15 PM   #21
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Really enjoying this, looking forward to more
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 12:06 AM   #22
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 16

Chapter sixteen

Holly couldn't see. All Holly could do was feel. But all she could feel was pain. Despite already being unable to see, Holly closed her eyes. She tried to relax and focus on her breathing.

In

Out

In

Out

The more she focused and relaxed, the calmer she felt, and the pain reduced. She could still feel her sore toes and raw wrists but the pain wasn't important.

She lowered her heels to the ground, slowly as she breathed out. It pulled on her wrists and arms was bearable for now. Holly kept her focus on her breathing.

In

Out

In

Out

She was being given plenty of time to think about what had happened that day. First she'd woken up kidnapped. Then forced to humiliate herself, then waxed. After being left on her own, she was then taken to lunch and further humiliated by everyone. She'd had her tag stolen and was now facing punishment. Those thoughts swelled anger in her body but Holly pushed them aside and counted her breathing.

In

Out

In

Out

On the flip side, she'd met Luke. He seemed as much a victim of the system as she was. There was something so... caring about him that made Holly wonder what his story was. She liked spending time with him. Was that weird? A case of Stockholm syndrome? Being attracted to your prisoner? Holly shook her head.

In

Out

In

Out

No, she wasn't attracted to him. She couldn't be. It was just friendship. He was one of the only people to show her respect and treat her like she was human.

Her arms shook with pain so Holly slowly rose onto her tip toes again, letting the pain reside.

In

Out

In

Out

With her body starting to protest a lot more often than when she was first tied up, Holly began to wonder how long she could last before she cried or screamed or broke. That's clearly what this place was all about. Breaking people, moulding them to be... what? Better citizens? Sex addicts? Slaves? She didn't know. She was certain in time she would but for now she had no clue.

In

Out

In

Out

It also made her question, how long were they going to leave her here. And if this was only stage one, what was next? How many stages were there?

Luke's POV

I was stood at the top of the stairs, in front of the locked door. It was silent below. Mr Taylor and Mr Terry were stood with me, glowering down at me.

"Luke, you know this has to happen. She has to learn," Mr Terry said.

"But surely not like this. It wasn't even her fault. Amanda stole it but I don't see you punishing her," I said angrily. My anger knew no bounds at that moment. I was furious. All day Holly had been well behaved, acted as expected and been a delight to be around. And now, due to the disgusting behaviour of the resident b****, well my poor Holly was suffering.

"Luke she will hang for tonight. In the morning, depending on how she looks, we will determine appropriate action," Mr Terry told me. I glared at him. He was the one who had brought her here. He was the one who'd forced me to hang her and leave her.

"And what sort of appropriate action do you have in mind?" I asked sullenly, determined to work this out.

Mr Taylor, the head stepped forwards. "That is enough Luke," he demanded, his voice stern. "If she appears relaxed and content, she will be teased while remaining hung, as well as whipped and experience pain. If she is in pain or screaming, she will be released then whipped and tied up. If she is broken, she will be allowed to leave. Her spirt needs to be broken so she can be pliable to your will. Now leave. Don't let us catch you near here until tomorrow morning," he explained.

I sighed but turned on my heel and stalked towards my room. Internally, I was raging. I knew Holly. She would try to take as much as she could. Which meant she was going to be in for a tough punishment.

A/N: Hi everyone, thanks so much for reading this. It means a lot. Just a quick note to say that this summer I am working at a kids activity camp. I will be living on site and sharing wifi. However, due to the nature of this site and my job I can't risk visiting and updating this story during that time. The last update for summer will be around the 10th June, and it will be resumed at the beginning of September. I want you to know I will continue with this and have not just dropped off the face of the planet.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
Old 05-28-2017, 01:17 AM   #23
BlaBlaBlubb
getDare Succubus

At first I want to congratulate to your wonderful story. From my opinion you have a great style of writing and I was really looking for each new update.
So said it's sad that you will pause continuing this story but I wish you all the best for your summer activities and really really look forward to more in September. :-)
Old 05-28-2017, 04:48 PM   #24
krypton

You should write a quick outline of the story arc you expect to follow. Put it somewhere that only you can access it, so that when you resume the story after three months you won't be starting cold. Thank you for telling us what's up; so many stories are just left unfinished on this website.
Old 05-29-2017, 11:37 PM   #25
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 17

Chapter seventeen

No matter how much she tried to keep her breathing steady, it was beginning to fail. It was getting more and more sluggish and laboured. She was stressing and panicking. It may not have been a small enclosed space, but she was tired and in agony that made her think the walls were swirling and moving closer.

Her toes felt raw and she was pretty certain she was bleeding from them scrapping the floor so that she could reduce the pain in her wrists and arms. Her legs shook with the effort of trying to support her. Her wrists were sore and bruised from the chains, she could feel the metal pushing into the bruises causing pain. Her arms and armpits were sore and she just wanted to be let down. She had no idea how long she had been left to hang from the ceiling for but she just wanted it over. After this she would happily do anything anyone told her, just for some relief.

Her knees and legs trembled again with the effort of supporting her on tip toes, she tried to lower her feet but as she did so, her legs buckled beneath her and she crumpled forward. Her feet and legs weren't on the floor anymore, she was pure dangling from the ceiling. Her arms protested and Holly screamed, an anguished scream that echoed around the room.

Her brain was so overloaded with the pain that she couldn't even function to put her feet back on the ground. She was just left swinging and dangling. She felt the ground scrap her toes and her brain made a connection, allowing her to press her feet into the floor, pulling her wrists and arms but reducing the pain. She stopped screaming. Her breath came out in ragged gasps, as she tried to regain some sanity.

Holly was still getting her breath back when she heard the door open. She wondered if she was in trouble for screaming. 'Chances are this room is soundproof, they won't have heard a thing' Holly thought sullenly. Holly peeled open her eyes to stare directly into Luke's. She was surprised to see him. She could see the anguish in his eyes from having left her there. She was pretty sure he could see the pain in hers.

She could hear footsteps walking around behind her. She saw Luke's brow furrow and his expression changed ever so slightly as if trying to tell her something. Holly frowned, she didn't understand what he was trying to tell her if he was.

"Luke, get box D. We will need the stuff from there for stage 2," the same voice as the day before said. Holly saw Luke's eyes widen in... surprise? fear? anger? He turned away from Holly leaving her more confused than before. Soon after he left, the voice appeared in front of her. "Good morning Holly, I hope you had a relaxing evening. You appear very calm this morning. Now stage 2 is what we call teasing. Stage 3 is punishment. Stage 1, if you hadn't already guessed was torture. We use this mechanism," he said resting a hand on the chain holding her right wrist, "to torture confessions out of people. You already confessed, it was just being used to prepare you."

Luke appeared in her eyeline again, carrying a large clear box with the letter D on it. Within it Holly could see a range of items including dildo's, vibrators, anal plugs, paddles and whips. Holly's heart sunk and she swallowed hard. Luke placed the box on the floor beside the man. He bent down and pulled out a string of beads and a small ball shaped item. The man disappeared from view as he walked behind Holly. She tensed, her arms already hurting from supporting her. A few seconds later, she felt fingers being pushed into her anal passage, but there was something else, not just fingers but something bumpy. Holly suddenly gasped as she realised the string of beads were anal beads that were being threaded into her arse. She felt the protestation of her body as this foreign item was forced up her passage. The threading stopped and then the pushing began. Her anal passage was being stretched and something was being pushed in. With an eventually pop, a round smooth ball popped inside followed by a finger. And then the vibrations started, and the finger left. The round ball had been a vibrator. Holly's arse tensed and she moved her hips trying to dislodge the visitors but that caused her chains to rattle and swing and that hurt more.

The man reappeared in front of her. He picked up a vibrator, a dildo and a small plastic thing that looked like a butterfly. He turned the vibrator on and with no warning, pushed it inside her vagina. Holly gasped at the sudden intrusion and then moaned as it stimulated her. Holly wriggled and squirmed uncomfortably. She didn't want to be aroused in front of this man, she didn't want to be here. But wriggling and squirming made the pain in her feet, legs, ankle, wrists and arms worse, but she couldn't stop it. Then he placed the tip of the dildo at her entrance and soon her vagina was stuffed with a vibrator and a vibrating dildo. It was sending shudders down her body, causing her body to curve and dangle from the ceiling again, her brain filled with arousal and pain. A complete mess. She felt a sharp pinch as something was attached to her clit and then the buzzing began. The butterfly thing was a clit stimulator. She bit her lip determined not to show how much she was aroused and wanted to be used. Her body shaking and dangling and swinging from the ceiling. Her eyes were pressed closed so she didn't even realise that Luke and the man had left her again.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
Old 05-31-2017, 10:59 PM   #26
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 18

Chapter eighteen

Holly was just dangling from the ceiling from her wrists which were sore, painful and raw. She couldn't put her feet down, she couldn't even scrap her toes against it. Her body was shaking with the arousal she was feeling, it was squirming trying to get rid of the intrusions in her body, it was curled up, curving, arching whenever something got too much for her to bear.

She was panting, her breathing becoming faster and faster, a lack of oxygen being taken in. She was screaming in pain from her wrists and the arousal - it was too far, she'd gotten past the stage of pleasure and was now in pain.

Holly's brain couldn't function. She couldn't think of coherent sentences, she didn't even know her own name because the vibrations were f***ing her senseless.

Holly wriggled her hips from side to side, trying to dislodge the butterfly clip on her clit but it just wasn't coming off. Nothing was leaving her body.

Holly had no idea she was left being teased. Her brain was addled with pain and pleasure but all she could see was red. Very suddenly the clip was pulled off, the dildo removed and Holly began to focus again. She felt fingers at her anal entrance and then a slight push. Moment later she was screaming as metal pushed against her anal walls stretching her ass hole. She felt fingers brush the inside of her and then the vibrating ball was gone. She felt the bumpiness as the beads were removed. The metal was left stretching her hole as footsteps headed to be in front of her. She felt another slight push and then the screaming began as the metal pushed against her vaginal walls stretching her like a speculum would. Light fingers brushed her as the vibrator was removed.

Holly felt her body relax, despite her hole being in pain and her arousal her head was clear enough that she could put her toes back against the floor and rest her wrists and open her eyes. Everything was blurry at first but her eyesight eventually cleared. Luke was in front of her. He leant forward and whispered in her ear. "You're doing fantastic. I'm so proud of you," he whispered. Holly's heart swelled. He was proud, he was happy with her. If he was angry at anything it was the way she was being treated not her.

"Luke, go lower the chains so she is still taut but her feet are flat," the dreaded male voice spoke up from the depths of the darkness. Holly heard the grinding of gears and her feet slowly lowered to the floor. She was still stretched tight but nothing was feeling too tight. There was silence for a while. Holly's heart was bounding so quickly she thought she might just have a heart attack. "Now Luke. You know what to do. It is your job to prove you can be strong enough to control and punish her. If we feel you are not doing a good enough job... well you know what happens." Holly's heart sunk. She was not feeling good about that threat. She was also now aware that there were multiple people sat around the room watching them both.

Luke's POV

"... well you know what happens," he said. I took a deep breath. I really did. It would not be good for me, or for Holly. I'd lose her. She'd be taken away from me, forced to endure constant beatings at the hand of... I shuddered. No, I was going to have to be strong. I was going to have to hurt her.

I walked up to her. Her pale skin like milk and I just wanted to run my hands over her. Tell her I was sorry. I glanced at her face and I could see the fear in her eyes. She was scared. Really scared.

I bent over the box, trying to avoid from her eyes what was about to happen. I picked up the paddle and both the rope and leather floggers/whips. I hid them against my body as I walked behind her and dropped them in a pile. I held the paddle lightly in my hand, scared to hit the milky white skin of her cheeks. 'This is for her own good,' I told myself. I gripped the paddle tighter, as if holding a cricket bat preparing to hit a high velocity ball. I closed my eyes as I swung my arms backwards and then pushed forwards, the bat meeting the resistance of her right arse cheek. I heard the grunt from Holly as she tried to bite back the pain. Her body swung forwards slightly. I opened my eyes and saw a ferocious red mark. I almost stopped and broke down but I knew for her interests and mine I had to carry on.

Swing

THWACK

*Gasp*

Swing

THWACK

*Gasp*

Swing

THWACK

*Gasp*

The pattern repeated until she started screaming. I kept going, knowing her body was on fire, the pain unbearable as she squirmed and tried to move away, the chains stopping her, her body dangling and swinging. She eventually stopped, her voice having left her. I stopped soon after and then changed my positioning until I was now aimed at her left arse cheek.

Swing

THWACK

*Gasp*

Swing

THWACK

*Gasp*

Swing

THWACK

*Gasp*

The pattern repeated, until she screamed, and then lost her voice. I stopped and glanced at the bright red marks on her cheeks. Despite how long I'd been paddling her left cheek, the right was still as bright as the left. I moved in front of her. I kept my eyes focused on the ground. If I looked at her pain, I wouldn't be able to do it. I swung at her right breast.

Swing

THWACK

*Gasp*

Swing

THWACK

*Gasp*

Swing

THWACK

*Gasp*

Holly's POV

He wouldn't look at me. He was stood directly in front of me, swinging the paddle with all his might against my body and he wouldn't even look at me. I gasped at the shock as he landed another exact blow against my right nipple. Every time he hit, he perfectly managed the same place every single time. I didn't want to scream, I didn't want him to have the satisfaction of how much pain he was causing me but I couldn't help it. I started screaming, and crying and begging until my voice deserted me and I was in so much pain I couldn't even make a noise. He stopped but I knew it wouldn't be for long. He'd move on... to the left.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
Old 06-01-2017, 03:02 AM   #27
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Loving Holly and luke's dynamic and "relationship".

Thank you for all your time and effort spent writing it, please continue when life and time allows.

Sir.
m55uk4younger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 03:47 AM   #28
serenader

As other people have said, the story is great! Looking forward to the next update, but no rush if you're busy. At least you let us know

Likes/Dislikes/Limits
PM Dares
BDSM test results
Sex values test
serenader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 06:26 AM   #29
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 19

Chapter nineteen

Holly writhed in pain, her screams echoing around the room as Luke paddled her left breast. She had her eyes screwed shut, and her mouth was cracked from screaming and biting her lips. Luke could feel her pain radiating off her and he hated the fact he was putting her through this. It was his hand that was causing her pain. The screams subsided and he dropped the paddle in the box on the floor. The clatter allowed Holly a chance to catch her breath and open her eyes, thinking it was all over. Luke caught a glimpse of hope in her eyes and turned away, unable to bear seeing the betrayal when she realised it wasn't over. Not by a long shot.

Luke walked around her and picked up the leather whip. He stared at the milky white skin of her back, the small of her back protruding and the spines of her back pushing against it. He gripped the whip in his hand and closed his eyes.

There was a whistle through the air and then a sound that was as loud as thunder as the whip cracked against Holly's back, followed immediately by her piercing scream.

"Luke. Stop. Please, just stop," Holly begged through the tears and sobbing that immediately followed. She was full on crying, her body shaking with the sobs that racked through her body. "Luke, it hurts so much!" she pleaded. He kept his eyes screwed shut as he cracked the whip again. The scream echoing in his head long after it stopped. He could feel his cheeks getting wet where he was crying for her. He swung his wrist again, ignoring the tortured pleas from Holly. After 30 on her back, he opened his eyes and readjusted his aim so the whip would crack against both of her arse cheeks. Closing his eyes tightly again he continued to whip her.

Holly's POV

I've never felt pain like it.

Ever.

The leather stung with every strike, the pain concentrated in one long lash across my back, and another across my arse. My voice was hoarse, worn down from the screaming and crying. I was broken. There was no way I was coming back from this. I couldn't.

I'd always imagined playing with whipping and spanking in a relationship... but when its at full strength as a punishment... it kinda puts you off.

The room was silent after the 30th crack against my arse. Nothing was said. No-one moved. "Luke," I whispered, my voice cracking from being so dry. "Luke. Please... I'm begging you please," I said. He appeared a moment later within my eyeline. I stared at him, the whip in his hand. He stared back, his cheeks damp with tears. He looked like he was about to cry as well.

"I can't," he said, his voice stumbling over the words. "I can't Holly. If I do, it will only get worse," he added. I could hear the sincerity in his voice, and his pain. "Close your eyes Holly. Please."

I did as asked and closed my eyes, knowing that more was coming. The first hit against my stomach was unexpected, the pain all-consuming. I couldn't hear myself scream but I knew I was.

Luke's POV

I hated myself. I hated this whole system. It was hurting Holly and it was hurting me. I was angry. I was angry with everyone and everything. Except Holly. I don't think I could ever be angry with her.

I didn't intend to but the anger was getting to me, and powering the whip strikes. They were louder, stronger. I was unintentionally hurting her more by channelling my anger. I counted.

I dropped the whip in the box. There was just the flogger left and that was going to be painful for her. I ducked down and reached round to grab it. "Keep still," I asked her. She nodded. I placed my left hand on her right shoulder, swinging the flogger back.

The cat's tails sprayed out across her breast. She swung backwards, her back curving away from me. I didn't blame her I would too. I repeated it 9 times. I saw her bite down on her lip, a drop of blood welling up and rolling down her chin. I walked round her and stood with my left side almost pressed up against her naked chest and stomach. I reached out with my left hand to hold her left shoulder and swung the cat's tails. They cracked against her left breast. Once,... twice,... three times... up to ten. I stepped away and I saw her eyes open. I shook my head. She clenched them tight again. I bit my lip and swung my wrist up. The cat's tails making connection with her clit and crotch. Her whole body shook and curved inwards. She cried out in pain. I dropped the flogger and ran to the chain release. I slowly lowered her to the ground and she sunk to the floor her arms and legs still stretched apart.

I removed the metal bars and Holly curled up in a tight ball to release the tension and reduce the pain.

The deputy stood up. "She call you by your name Luke. She deserves further punishment," he said.

I growled. "I'll deal with it myself. I've proved I can handle her. But right now, she needs me. Not more punishment," I said stubbornly.

"Very well. But we expect a report on the appropriate punishment given," he said. The whole set of senior team stood up, and slid out the room quietly. I rushed to Holly and pulled her into my arms. We sat there as she cried.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
Old 06-03-2017, 06:47 AM   #30
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

WOW, its getting so intense, great writing.

Sir.
m55uk4younger is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk