Old 04-03-2017, 05:03 PM   #1
Legs4Days

Default How She Broke Me

I used to be a switch. Don't get me wrong I LOVE the feeling of being tied up with things out my control, my mind wondering what will come next, my body wondering even more.

But I did enjoy being a Dom from time to time. Having a sub on their knee's, blindfolded, hands behind their back and them still begging for more.

Until one day my mistress broke that Dom side of me. Now this wasn't just poof it was gone and I do not think in any way she meant to do it to me but it did happen so I figured I'd share it cause it is a fun/ sexy story.

Now let me take you to March 3Rd. It's Friday night around 6pm. Me and Alex are getting frisky in the bedroom. We had just gotten all our clothes off when she stopped a kiss to tell me she wanted to try something new. I tell her okay and she hops off me and goes to one of our toy chest. She comes back to bed with an arm full of stuff and drops it at the foot of the bed. I notice some leather cuffs in the pile.

"Oh bondage? We've never done that before." I say sticking out my tongue in a smile.

She moves over and kisses me. "You'll see" she said with a tone that sent shivers up my spine.

She put a blindfold on me and then guided my arms to each corner of the bed before I felt cuffs click to my wrist. She did the same thing to my legs, pulling me a bit making the chains on all the cuffs as tight as they could go. I tried to pull a bit but I couldn't move much.

"Now what?" I asked to the quite room.

Her response was only a kiss then I felt a piece of plastic begin to vibrate right across my clit. I couldn't help but moan through a kiss. I didn't know it at the time but it was a magic wand. I then felt it slide a bit down and pull out just a bit so the wand was just barely touching the outside of my pussy. It was enough to feel sooo good but not enough to make me orgasm. The kiss stopped.

For a minute or two nothing happened. Then I felt her begin to slip headphones over my head. Nothing new. We had done sensory deprivation. I like it. The less you can see and hear the more you can feel. I hear her muffled through the headphones but she says "Have fun"

For a minute or two I heard nothing. Then. I begin to hear a soft moaning. It took me a minute to realize. It's MY moaning. Now we have recorded some stuff in the past, never to upload just for our enjoyment. So this was audio from those clips we recorded. But edited. Because for the most part it was alot of just my moans. (I'm pretty loud).

I thought it was odd but this began to turn me on more. Hearing myself make those noises. Occasionally the audio would be me begging for Alex to let me orgasm. Or me asking her to spank me more. A mixture of that and the vibrator just teasing my wet slit I couldn't resist but begin to moan and fidget against the restraints. Trying to maneuver myself more down to put the vibe in me.

It was no use. She had made the cuffs tight. I could do nothing but lay there helpless the wet spot between my legs becoming more wet. It really began to mess with me. My moans got louder. The audio would be me orgasming which would make me want to just break the cuff chains and play with myself.

Alex did come in a few times. She would come in and kiss me, or play with my nipples or she would slide her fingers through my dripping kitten then have me lick her fingers clean. All of those acts just made me more excited.

Finally. After two hours she came in and pulled the vibe away which made me whimper. It was just teasing me but I had come to love the feeling. When she took the headphones and blindfold off I realized my moans had stopped and my mouth was just open with my tongue sticking out a little bit. I closed my mouth and felt myself blush witch I guess she noticed cause she giggled.
After the cuffs were off I still layer in bed.

She jumped on top of me . "You ready to play now?" She asked in a sweet voice as her fingers danced up my thigh.

"Yes please mam" my mouth said before I could realize it. It's like I was on auto pilot. "Good girl "was her response with an almost evil grin.

So we did the dance under the bed sheets and when I finally did orgasm. I let out the biggest "Oh fuck yeah" along with a moan and I got a little dizzy. We kissed each other. Both with each others juices on our mouths.

Well the next Friday. She did the same thing again. I didn't fight it. The two hours were torcher last time but the orgasm was so amazing and that's all I could remember. So same thing, tied up, vibe in place and audio playing. Though I noticed audio from the previous week mixed in there due to a light buzzing noise and chains rattling in the audio.
The week after. The same thing again. Each time the orgasm felt better and I fell in love with her more and more and I didn't think that was possible.

Well cut to Thur last week. I attempted to Dom someone. It felt off but I couldn't put my finger on it until they began to beg for an orgasm.

My brain put me back into the feeling I was in when I was tied up and blindfolded. I felt really subby almost immediately and got nervous. I told the sub to orgasm then I ended the session.

I tried a couple more times thinking it was a fluke or something but anytime the sub asked km begged for anything I couldn't say no and I would feel subby suddenly again. I talked to my Dom and she said that it was odd and that wasn't the goal. She said she just wanted to tease me.

So that's it. I don't know if it is permanent (god I hope not) . But that was just some thing that happened that I wanted to share with you guys. I very well might be crazy and that the experience has nothing to do with it but who knows.

28/F/Bi
My newest story! Lmk what you think!https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=419926
My toys if you care: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96042
Legs4Days is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 10:44 PM   #2
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

Hi as fellow Switch I loved your report. I have a slightly different story of being broken.
My Mesmerising Muse or should I now say Mistress and I have been switching for nearly 4 years but last September she "temporarily" took control for a couple of weeks, since then I have been owned by her mentally and physically and I love it so much I don't want it to stop even though I am chaste belonging to her feels so right. I would love to Dom again but I don't want to loose what we have. Being Owned is divine.

Last edited by MrCharcol; 04-06-2017 at 10:46 PM. Reason: typo
MrCharcol is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk