Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-25-2011, 11:52 AM   #1
Luffy90

Default ~ Winter Holidays ~

So this is my first story of any kind, and i hope you like what you read.
If you got comments or feedback i would greatly appreciate it as i want this story to be as good as it can be.

I will get atleast the first 3 chapters out pretty fast and then try to keep a regular schedule on releasing the next chapters.

A little info on myself:
I am pretty new on Get Dare. I am 20 years, male, from Norway, i got alot of free time from now untill the new year so i thought i'd start with a story to get something to do.
If there is anything more you wanna know feel free to send a PM.

~ Chapter One ~

Winter holiday was minuites away, Michael stared at the clock just waiting for it to call the end of class, fridays where usually slow
but knowing he soon would have a few weeks off from school made them go even slower. Looking around he could see Kate drawing something on a piece of paper. He had had a crush on Kate for a while, even though most of the guys in class thought she was strange. She where usually by herself alot, dressed mostly in black clothes and had long black hair, but something about her made him so curious.

- Hey! Dean had been trying to get Michaels attention for a little while.
- What? Michael answered kind of annoyed that Dean interrupted him while looking at Kate.
- Well... Your gonna have the house to yourself for a week right? Dean said in a pretty exited way.
- Yes, my parents left this morning for my grandparents house to visit them before chtistmas.

Michaels grandparents usually flew down to his family for christmas but this year his grandma had become ill and his family decided to fly up north instead. He got to stay home alone for a week because he still had a day left of school and well, it wasn't really so much to do up there anyway.

- Ok, i was wondering if maybe i could stay over at your place this weekend and maybe we could get Alex to join too, Dean said.
- Sure i guess, it's a bit quiet to have the house to myself anyway.
- I'll talk to Alex then, he just got his new poker set and we haven't played in a while so i thought it could be fun.
- Cool. Said Michael with a smile, who was just about to put his books down when the clock started ringing.

Finally the day was over and Michael packed his bag and walked outside of school waiting for Dean who went to pick up Alex from his class.
There was alot of snow outside, it wasn't unusual with snow this time of year but this year it had been snowing more than ever.

Dean came out with Alex following behind him, the three of them used to be in the same class until this year, but they where still in the same school so it didn't matter that much that they had been split up. They started walking home when Dean stopped them.

- Ok so i was wondering if you would mind playing another type of poker tonight?
Alex and Michael looked puzzled back at Dean.
- What do you mean?
- Well, you have the house to youself so we won't be interrupted by anyone and i have always wanted to try out strip poker.
- Eh? Wouldn't that be weird with it being just us three? Alex said.
- Yes, we would need to get some girls over aswell! Dean answered with a laugh.
- Well i dont mind, but do you think you can get any girls over for this? said Michael.
- Leave that to me. If you two can walk ahead i will go and take care of something. Dean answered.

Dean started running back towards the school, where he saw Lucie and Ruby, two girls from Alex's class. Dean had had a crush on Ruby for a while, she was a cute little girl with long brown hair, always looking very fashionable dressed in her white winter coat, and black boots going half way up to her knees. Lucie on the other hand was a pretty normal girl, she had short blonde hair just reaching her shoulders, she was wearing jeans and a brown winter jacket. Dean had gotten to know Lucie a bit since the two of them had spanish together.

Dean waited untill Ruby had left and walked over to Lucie, thinking how he should ask her about the game he was planning.

- Hey Lucie! he called out.
- Hey Dean. It's good to finally have some time off school right? she said.
- Yeah, sure is. So... What are your plans for the holiday Lucie?
- Haven't really made any yet. She answered.
- So i was wondering if... If you maybe wanted to come over to Michael's house tonight and play some poker with me, him and Alex.

Dean knew that Lucie had already been in a few relationships and from what he had heard she had done a few things in her past, knowing this he thought getting Lucie along first was the best way to approach this.

- Well... Can i ask Ruby to come along aswell?

Dean's heart started beating fast, he was getting really nervous. He needed to get it out to her what kind of poker it was going to be.

- Of course... but.. It's not gonna be normal poker. He said looking at her waiting for a reaction.

Lucie released a little laugh before answering.

- Well Dean! you wouldn't be talking about strip poker now would you? she kept laughing.

Dean was a bit shocked over how direct she was, but this was going pretty well he thought, atleast she wasnt angry with him or anything.

- So... You wanna play? he carefully asked.
- Well, i don't want to be the only girl there. she said.
- Of course not, Dean answered still hoping she would bring back Ruby into this.
- I can try to get Ruby to join, but i can't promise anything. And you will have to get one more girl to join so that we are equal.

Still abit shocked on how calmly Lucie had taken this he continued.

- Fine, is it ok if we share phone numbers so that we can reach eachother when we have taken care of the rest? he said.
- Sure.
- Great! he answered trying not to sound to exited about this.
- I'm off then. she said.

Dean started running back towards Alex and Michael with a big smile on his face. Still, he had to get one more girl to join and he didn't know who to ask or how to even get another girl into this.
He finally caught up with them to tell them about his conversation with Lucie. Both Michael and Alex was pretty surprised that this might actually happen as they both thought that he never would be able to get any of the girls to actually join a game of strip poker.

- There is only one more thing though. Dean said to them.
- What? they both answered.
- We need to get a third girl to join. Even if Lucie convinces Ruby to join she wouldn't wanna play unless we managed to get a third girl. Any of you know of one we can ask?

Michael quickly knew who he would want to join but had absolutely no idea how to get her in.

- what about... Kate?
Luffy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 12:04 PM   #2
tordman

This is a great story and I like your writing style. Please continue :)
tordman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 12:23 PM   #3
Username87654

Nice start, I'm excited to see where it's going
Username87654 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 02:29 PM   #4
Luffy90

Default ~ Chapter Two ~

~ Chapter Two ~

- Really? Said Alex.
- Well do you know any other girls? Michael said.
- No, but why do you want her to join?
- I've always thought she is kinda cute.
- Well i know Ruby knows her as i have seen them together outside of my classroom a few times.
- That settles it then! Dean shouted.

A few hours later Dean and Alex came over to Michael's house, they went into the living room before Dean picked up his phone
to call Lucie, still not knowing wether she had talked Ruby into playing.

- Hello? Lucie answered.
- Hey. I was just calling to see if you have talked to Ruby yet.
- Yes i have and... Well she is not so sure about it yet. Have you found a third girl?
- Well that is another reason why i am calling, do you know Kate?
- Ruby does. I dont really know her that well but Ruby apparently used to be best friends with her in elementary school.
- Ok, can you ask Ruby if she want to join if Kate comes too? maybe she will feel better that way.
- Sure, i'm gonna call you back in a bit.

She hung up and Dean told Alex and Michael what she said. The three of them started to feel kind of nervous, they could actually end up playing strip poker with three girls.
Then Dean's phone started ringing!

- Hey. He answered calmly.
- So i've talked to Ruby and she agreed to come if Kate wanted to.
- Has she asked Kate yet? Dean tried not to sound too exited but it was hard to hold back.
- Yes, actually they are both on their way here now. Then we will just get ready before we come over to you guys.

Dean didn't respond back to Lucie straight away, he just gave Alex and Michael a thumb up with a big smile on his face before he got interrupted by Lucie.

- So do you want us to bring anything? She said.
- Eh. Just make sure you have the same amount of clothes on. he answered all fired up.
- Of course i already told them how much they should bring she said, we will be there in about an hour, just gonna drop by the store and pick up some drinks. She then hung up.

Dean quickly realised that they should probably buy some drinks aswell as it could help the nervousness of everyone in the game, they sent Alex to the store while they started to come up with some rules to put in the game.

The rules they came up with was:
* Two decks will be used *
* Everyone starts with 2 Chips *
* They will play "Five Card Draw" *
* You can trade a maximum of 3 cards *
* The winner of each round gets a Chip *
* 6th place looses a chip *
* When all chips are lost you have to start with clothes *

Alex returned just before the girls came with the drinks, they explained him the rules before the doorbell rang. Michael ran to the door and opened up.
The three girls where standing there with Ruby abit nervous in the back, she had always been really shy and this game wasn't making it easier for her.
Lucie came in followed by Kate and Ruby, they walked in the living room with their shopping bags filled with drinks. Dean quickly stood up welcoming them, and started explaining the rules they had come up with.
Lucie quickly interrupted him after he had finished.

- I just want to add a few things if you dont mind.

* Two decks will be used *
* Everyone starts with 2 Chips *
* We will play "Five Card Draw" *
* You can trade a maximum of 3 cards after the first hand is given *
* The winner of each round gets a Chip, or gets the opportunity to take off the losers clothing *
* The winner also gets to give the looser(s) a Truth or Dare if the loser chooses that, or has no clothes or chips *
* 5th Place looses 1 chip, can be involved in a dare, if he/she is not involved in the dare he/she must answer a Thruth question *
* 6th place looses 2 chips or 1 if he/she does a Dare aswell *
* If the loser has no clothes on or chips he/she must do a Dare given by the winner *
* When all chips are lost you have to start with removing clothes (underwear counts as 2 chips) *
* When you loose a piece of clothing you must stand on the table for 30 seconds slowly turning around for all to see *
* The Game can only end when all 6 has lost all their clothes and chips AND 4/6 must want the game to end with voting *
* The Winner however will be the one winning the Final round played after the vote to end the game has been made *
* The Winner of the Final round gets to give a dare to all 5 other players *
* You can decline a dare once if it's too extreme for you but only once! You will then recieve 2 thruths instead *
* No one can leave the game before it ends *
* Nobody can tell anyone about this game or take any pictures that might be used against anyone after the game *

- Does everyone agree on this? Said Lucie.

After hearing that Lucie wanted to add Truth or Dare into the game aswell the boys felt more nervous of what they had gotten themself into, but it could end up favoring anyone afterall so they accepted.
Kate agreed to this aswell and looking back at Ruby who was still not sure what to think, but eventually accepted the rules with a nervous smile back at Kate.
Lucie then proceeded to ask what everyone was wearing:

Alex: White T-shirt, grey jacket, blue jeans, shoes, socks and a pair of boxers.
Dean: Grey T-shirt, black hoodie, black jeans, shoes, socks and a pair of boxers.
Michael: White T-shirt, white sweater, grey sweatpants, shoes, socks and a pair of boxers.
Kate: Black winter coat, black top, black skirt, black boots, socks, panties and a bra.
Lucie: Brown winter jacket, white T-shirt, blue jeans, brown boots, socks, panties and a bra.
Ruby: White winter Coat, white top, white skirt, black boots, socks, panties and a bra.

The girls had 7 pairs and the boys had 6, they agreed that was fair and sat down around the round table in the living room, meanwhile Michael went to the kitchen to get everyone a glass to pour their drinks in, some chocolate, a bit of different fruits and some ice cubes to put in their drinks.
Michael sat down with the rest and after everyone had gotten themself a drink he took the two card decks and asked:

- Everyone ready?

Last edited by Luffy90; 11-26-2011 at 10:24 AM.
Old 11-25-2011, 05:38 PM   #5
daremaster 1
getDare God

Good first 2 parts! Keep it up!
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 07:42 PM   #6
Luffy90

Default ~ Chapter Three ~

~ Chapter Three ~

The fireplace was starting to heat up the room, and Kate wearing her winter coat started noticing the change of temperature quickly,
knowing that if she took it off it would mean she lost a clothing, she kept it on but asked nicely if they maybe could stop the fire going for a little while. Michael gave the thought of pushing her a little hoping she would start undressing before the game even started, but didn't want to get on the wrong side with Kate now that he finally had the chance to get to know her better instead of just watching her from a distance like he used to.
He agreed to stop putting more wood in the fireplace and started dealing out the cards.

The tension in the room was mixed as the cards where dealt, looking around at eachother everyone was clearly interested in the hands they would get.
After everyone had traded the cards they wanted to replace they waited eagerly for the results of the first round, Dean as the host of the game took the initiative of going first to show what he had with the rest following.

Dean (2 chips) : Pair of Kings
Lucie (2 chips) : High card Ace
Michael (2 chips) : Pair of Jacks
Kate (2 chips) : Two pairs of two's and six'
Ruby (2 chips) : Flush with hearts
Alex (2 chips) : High card Queen

As everyone revealed their cards it became clear that Alex had been the first one to loose a round with only a high card queen, with Lucie getting 5th place beating Alex closely with a high card ace. The big winner of the first round was Ruby with a flush, she also lost a bit of her nervousness around the game, maybe that was because she was now in the lead with her 3 chips.
As the looser, Alex chose to get rid of only one coin and take a dare from Ruby as he didn't think she would do any hard dares, atleast not so early in the game.
Ruby then looked over at Lucie and told her she did not have to do a truth yet as she was going to get involved in the dare with Alex.

Alex started regretting his decision of allowing her to give him a dare already, maybe she wasn't so innocent after all.

- The dare im giving you Alex is to kiss Lucie for 10 seconds.
- Well that wasn't so hard. Alex said relieved looking over to Lucie.
- Come get me! Lucie teased him.

The mood lightened more in the room as ruby threw out a tiny laugh, she seemed more into the game already. This wasn't as bad as she had thought ahead of the game.
Alex walked over towards Lucie and started kissing her gently on the lips, she didn't return any kiss back to Alex but smiled back at him once he pulled away after his time was up.
As the starting round was finished it was time for Ruby to deal as the last rounds winner, she started shuffling the cards and gave each player 5 new cards.

They traded in the bad cards and since they had the same problem this time about who was to show their cards first they came to an agreement to let the dealer start and follow clockwise.

The results of round 2 where:

Ruby (3 chips) : Pair of Seven
Alex (1 Chip) : Pair of three
Dean (2 chips) : High card Jack
Lucie (2 chips) : Two pairs of two and four
Michael (2 chips) : Pair of five
Kate (2 chips) : High Card Queen

Kate took a deep breath when she realized that she barely beat Dean who came in 6th place, he quickly decided to just throw away his 2 chips since he knew how Lucie was and didn't want to recieve a dare from her. This meant Kate was going to recieve a truth question from Lucie. Michael quickly changed his attention to Kate waiting for Lucies question.

- So Kate! Are you ready for your question? Lucie looked really happy.
- I guess.. Kate looked kind of worried now.
- What is the furthest you have ever gone with a boy sexually?
- Ehm... Well... Kate just sat there.
- Well what is your answer? remember you have to tell the truth!
- I... It was about 3 years ago when i was 15, i went to this party and got abit drunk, and well... I ended up having sex with this guy.

Michael was surprised by this answer, he didn't think she would be the girl to do that.

- I never meant for anything to happen though and i have never done it since, i would like it to be with one i like when i do it again. She quickly followed.
- So you didn't like it? Lucie continued to push her.
- Not really, well i don't really remember much of it and i just want to leave it at that.

Michael saw how uncomfortable Kate was with this question and appreciated that she said she would rather have someone she liked next time she was going to do it.
He quickly threw Lucie her winning chip and changed the subject with telling Lucie to get the cards and deal for next round.
As the cards where dealt and bad cards where traded for new cards the results of round 3 came out:

Lucie (3 chips) : Pair of two
Michael (2 chips) : Two pair of four and jacks
Kate (2 chips) : 3x kings
Ruby (3 chips) : Pair of seven
Alex (1 chips) : Pair of ace
Dean (0 chips) : two pair of six and queen

Lucie was the first to put down her cards as the dealer and thought that a pair would atleast keep her from 6th place, but she was wrong. Beaten by all of the other players she quickly saw who the winner was. Kate, who looked happy to get revenge on Lucie.
Knowing it probably wasn't smart to give kate a revenge dare already, Lucie decided to throw away 2 of the 3 chips she had, wich lead to Ruby having to do a truth.

- So Ruby, I will carry on my question to you. What is the furthest you have gone sexually with a boy?

Kate did already know Ruby as a friend but they had never talked about any of this, so finding out more about the shy and innocent Ruby was something she looked forward to.

- I have only kissed a boy, never done anything more than that. she answered with a low voice.
- Really? not even any touching?
- No i haven't done anything else yet.

Ruby's face started to turn red, she didn't know if she was embarrased over not having done more than that or if it was the fact that she told everyone about it.
Kate recieved her winning chip and continued dealing out the cards, she was now in the lead with Ruby.

As all the card trading was done the results from round 4 was...
Old 11-25-2011, 07:50 PM   #7
daremaster 1
getDare God

Nice part! Keep it up!
Old 11-25-2011, 11:47 PM   #8
Dare99

This is really good! Keep it up.
Dare99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 06:01 AM   #9
Luffy90

Default ~ Chapter Four ~

~ Chapter Four ~

Kate (3 chips) : A pair of Jacks
Ruby (3 chips) : Two pairs of Four and King
Alex (1 Chip) : A pair of seven
Dean (0 chips) : High card Queen
Lucie (1 chips) : A pair of two
Michael (2 chips) : High card Ten

Looking around the table, Ruby quickly realised she had won yet another round. Michael who had tried to go for a flush ended up with only a high card of ten and took 6th place.
Ruby turned her attention to Michael:

- So after you have given me the winning chip, will you give me the honor of taking a dare from me? She said with a smile that scared even Michael.
- Sorry Ruby, i'm gonna use the two chips i have this time!

He quickly threw his chips away before Ruby turned her attention to Dean:

- Dean, for your truth question i want to know if you like any of the girls in this room? or boys for that matter. she quickly added with a laugh in her voice.

Dean was not sure if Ruby wanted to hear her name but he couldn't really avoid the question so he just put it out there.

- You see Ruby, of all the girls in this room. The one i like the most is you. He answered with a sweet voice.

Not knowing what to respond she just said a quick thanks and tried to hide her smile that was building up.

The game started to come along pretty well and none of the players seemed to be nervous anymore. Ruby picked up the cards and started dealing out for next round.

After all players got their new cards the results of round 5 ended up with:

Ruby (4 chips) : High card King
Alex (1 Chip) : Pair of Queen
Dean (0 chips) : Pair of Ace
Lucie (1 chips) : Pair of Three
Michael (0 chips) : Two pairs of Ten and Eight
Kate (3 chips) : High card Ace

Ruby now ended up losing her first round, not too worried as she still had 2 chips left, Michael realised he won the round and finally got to ask Kate a truth question.
Considering his option he ended up asking:

- Kate, today in class before the bell rang i noticed you sketching something on a paper, what was it?

He wasn't sure if it was the best question but stuck with it.

- I was drawing a person i kind of like. she answered with a smile, kind of relieved how easy the question was.
- Is it anyone in this room? Michael kept pushing.
- That wasn't a part of the question. She quickly stopped him there.

Michael regretting not having added more to the question picked up the cards and dealt the next round.

Results from round 6 ended up with Michael winning yet another round with Ruby loosing again, once again she threw away her remaining 2 chips and was now empty.
Alex ended up in fifth place this round, now having to answer a truth question from Michael.

- Alex, this question has been asked before but i want to give it to you aswell.
- Throw it at me. He said trying to act cool.
- Have you ever had sex with anyone or what is the furthest you have ended up with a girl.

Kind of embarrased to admit it he was tempted to lie but realized that Michael might already know the answer and feared the outcome if he lied.

- Well actually... i've never even seen a naked girl, not a real one that is. Only kissed and touched abit, but not more than that.

Michael accepted the answer not saying too much about it as he had not done more himself. Ruby seemed quite happy with the answer knowing she was not the only one who hadn't done anything sexually.

Moving on with the game, the results for round 7 was:

Michael (2 chips) : Pair of Six
Kate (3 chips) : Pair of Kings
Ruby (0 chips) : High card Ace
Alex (1 Chip) : Two pair of Seven and Jack
Dean (0 chips) : 3x queens
Lucie (1 chips) : High card Jack

Dean showed his cards clearly impressed with himself, looking over at Lucie he waited for what she chose to do.

- I'm not gonna take a dare from you yet Dean! She said loudly.
- Ok then you know what to do. he replied quickly.

Lucie quickly threw her last chip away before walking up on the table with Dean following.

- What do you want me to remove?

He seemed to really enjoy being the first person to actually get to remove a piece of clothing even though it probably wouldn't make much difference.

- Don't you want a chip instead of taking off one of my clothes? She said.
- I can always win a chip next round.
- It is pretty hot in here so i would like you to take my jacket off.
- Will do. he quickly answered and started taking it off.

It wasn't much but everyone finally got a good look at one of the players as Lucie stood on the table spinning around. Normally Dean had never looked at Lucie as a attractive girl. But her tight white T-shirt showed that she was pretty well formed with her fairly large breasts hiding under it, looking down at her jeans he also noticed her butt as the tight jeans formed around it.
Lucie walked down from the table and sat back down.

- Now for the truth. Dean said looking over at Ruby
- I said i liked you the most in this room for my question, so mine is what do you think of me?
- Dean, i think you are cute. She said with a tiny voice

A bit confused by the answer as he did not know if cute was a good thing or not, he accepted it as it came from Ruby. Maybe that was her way of saying that she liked him.

Moving on he dealt the cards for round 8 and the results was:

Dean (0 chips) : Pair of two
Lucie (0 chips) : Two pairs of Kings and Jacks
Michael (2 chips) : Pair of Ace
Kate (3 chips) : High card King
Ruby (0 chips) : Pair of Ten
Alex (1 Chip) : Pair of Seven

Kate accepting her loss and threw away 2 of her 3 chips, while Dean got ready to answer his truth question from none other than Lucie who got a chip back.

- So Dean, now that we know you like Ruby i want to know if you have ever fantasised about her?

Ruby was pretty annoyed at Lucie for this as she was afraid of Dean's answer.

- yes i have. He answered not revealing anything else.
- what was the fantasy about? she kept on asking.
- You will have to ask me that with another question. He answered pointing to the cards.

The redness of Ruby's face started to come back to her, knowing Dean had a fantasy about her made her embarrased but also abit curious of what it was all about.

Lucie dealt the next round and just before the hands where revealed she said:
Old 11-26-2011, 07:38 AM   #10
daremaster 1
getDare God

Awsome chapter, I love it.
Old 11-27-2011, 04:40 PM   #11
Clarabelle
getDare Sweetheart

just started reading this and i really love it cant wait for more
Clarabelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 01:27 PM   #12
Luffy90

Default ~ Chapter Five ~

~ Chapter Five ~

- Before we get too far in the game i thought i should add one more rule. She said.

The rest of the group just looked at her.

- Well, i think that to make it more interesting, fifth place should also loose a chip instead of last place loosing two alone. It could also make it easier for the looser of a round to know that he/she did not loose alone.

Not too sure if this was a good idea, they could see the advantage of it aswell. Before anyone got to say anything Ruby said:

- But will he/she still need to do a truth?
- Yes, But only if it is a chip he/she is loosing, if its a piece of clothing you don't have to do the truth aswell.

Looking at eachother they soon agreed that it would make the game more fun with this change.

With no one protesting they moved on with the game:

Lucie (1 chip) : High card Ten
Michael (2 chips) : Pair of three
Kate (1 chip) : Two pair of nine and seven
Ruby (0 chips) : Flush with spare
Alex (1 Chip) : High card Ace
Dean (0 chips) : Pair of King

Looking through the results Lucie realised yet again that she finished last, not wanting to loose another clothing before anyone else did, she decided to accept a dare from Ruby, hopefully it wouldn't be too hard considering who was going to give the dare, the last dare she gave to Alex atleast seemed easy enough.
She trew away her last chip and waited for Ruby to tell her what she had to do, she then suddenly realized that Alex was the second looser and he threw away his last chip aswell, would she have to do a dare with him again?

- So Lucie, since poor Alex here said in his truth question that he had never seen a girl naked. said Ruby, scaring Lucie quite a bit.
- What!? you want him to see me naked? Lucie quickly replied before Ruby got to say anything else.
- No. not yet atleast. She said while laughing.
- But he is going to be in your dare. She added.

Alex and Lucie looked at eachother waiting for what to come. Ruby went on saying:

- I want you to go infront of Alex and show him your bra, you must hold your T-shirt up for atleast 30 second so that he can get a good look at it, and sorry, but the rest of the group is not allowed to leave your seats to go and look closer as this is only involving Alex and Lucie as the loosers.
- I'm not so sure if its really a punishment for Alex though. Dean quickly added.
- Well he did loose his chip aswell this round.

Realising that, Dean had nothing more to say. Lucie walked over to Alex and stood infront of him.

- You ready? she asked.
- Y... Yes. was all he got out.

Laughter spread through the group hearing how nervous Alex was. Slowly Lucie pulled her T-shirt up revealing her breasts trapped within her white bra. They looked even bigger now, Alex thought to himself.
Admiring her breasts he was so tempted to touch them, but before he knew it Ruby called time up and Lucie took her T-shirt back down. He didn't realise at first but only by seeing her breasts he had recieved a full sized boner under his jeans, lucky for him hiding it wasn't too much of a problem as he still had his pants on.

Ruby picked up her winning chip before dealing out next round, she had already given out two dares and really liked how this game was turning out for her.
Results for round 10 ended up with:

Ruby (1 chip) : Pair of Nine
Alex (0 Chips) : 3x Queens
Dean (0 chips) : Two pairs of Five and Three
Lucie (0 chips) : Pair of seven
Michael (2 chips) : High card Ace
Kate (1 chip) : High card Jack

Finally Alex got to win a round, looking around on all the hands, he saw Kate ended up loosing with Michael just ahead of her, hoping he could give her a dare he waited for her decision.
Michael quickly threw away his chip. Kate also decided on throwing away two chips wich meant she had to take a pair of clothing off.

- Kate, would you please step up on the table, i would have the honor of removing what you want to take off.

Michael looked over at Alex feeling kind of jealous that he got to do this, if it had only been him instead.

- Sure Alex, please take off my winter coat as it's really hot in here so it will be nice to finally get it off. Kate seemed reliefed that she finally got the chance to take it off.

As the coat dropped she reveiled a knee long black skirt, together with a loose black top. None of her clothes really showed her curves, but Michael still enjoyed the sight he had of her on the table.
Now it was Michaels turn for a truth question:

- Michael, what do you think about Kate?

Kate just getting back in her seat, turned her attention to Michael.

- I like her. he said looking over at Kate to see how she reacted. he followed by saying:
- There is just something mystical about her i just can't explain, that i really like.

Kate threw a smile back to Michael, but didn't say anything more for now.
Alex picked up the cards and dealt the cards for next round:

Alex (0 Chips) : Pair of two
Dean (0 chips) : Pair of six
Lucie (0 chips) : Two pair of Seven and Queen
Michael (1 chip) : High card Nine
Kate (0 chips) : Flush
Ruby (1 chip) : High card King

Not having won anything since early in the game, Kate finally got first place and got some confidence back. Ruby ended up in fifth place, with Michael loosing the round.
Michael decided to throw away his last chip and then take the last payment with a pair of clothing. Looking over at Kate wondering if she wanted to take it of off him, he was just met with a tiny shake on the head telling a silent "Nope i'd rather have my chip" which was probably the smartest decision to actually make this early in the game opposed to Alex and Dean's decisions earlier.
Michael decided to remove his shoes and after finishing his time on the table he sat back down turning his attention over to Ruby who was awaiting her truth question.

- Ruby, since you havent done anything sexual with a boy i was wondering if you had any sex toys for personal use, or have you never done anything like that to yourself either?

Kind of embarrased about getting a question like this she waited a few seconds before she managed to say anything.

- Well... I do actually have a dildo i sometimes use.

Kate didn't seem too surprised by this, but Dean on the other hand was pretty turned on right now imagining this cute little girl going off on her own with this toy.
Ruby threw away the last chip she had and waited for the next round to start.

Chips started to dissapear completely now and the harder parts of the game where coming closer, looking nervously at the table they laid down their cards for round 12:

Last edited by Luffy90; 11-28-2011 at 01:33 PM.
Old 11-28-2011, 01:28 PM   #13
daremaster 1
getDare God

Nice chapter! Your such a great wrighter!
Old 11-29-2011, 12:23 PM   #14
slutjuice
Distinguished Member

I really like this so far!
You are a really good writer!

Likes: pain, friends, public, holding items, long term, ruined orgasms, bondage.

Limits: illegal, some permanent, pics, cam.

PM me anything you want me to write with sharpie on my body.
slutjuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 02:31 PM   #15
Aliciai<3u

Location: England(you know the place where out football sucks)

Wow amazing hope you continue soon

I am epic fail

Please say yes to grammer

Thank you

Sean

Viking- DEATH OR GLORY
Me/you- death please mister
Aliciai<3u is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk