Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 03-04-2012, 05:34 AM   #1
Mestis716

Default Foot Fetish/Foot Torture Dare

This dare is to be done over the course of 1 week starting today. It will include anything to do with feet including sock sniffing, sock gags, shoe sniffing, shoe licking, feet sniffing, feet licking, pee play (optional), feet torture/bastinado, orgasm control/denial.

Keep in mind that some people may find parts of this dare disgusting. That's fine but please hold your comments and find a dare that is more suitable to your tastes.

NO REQUESTS FOR MODIFICATION OF ANY OF THE TASKS WILL BE EXCEPTED, SORRY.

You will REQUIRE the the following items:

Clothes Pins
Candle
Rubberbands
Dildo, Vibrator, Butt Plug, or any other household items you insert in your ass and/or pussy.
Wooden Spoon, Riding Crop, Cane, or any other household item suitable for punishment
Enclosed High Heels (for the ladies....or guys)
Clock or Timer
Dried Rice, small pebbles, or any other small, hard objects you can place inside shoes to make walking in them painful/discomforting.
Pair of Dice

If this sounds like fun then keep reading.

Punishment be completed by everyone at end of each day is as follows:

Place the rubberband(s) on each foot. Attach a clothes pin on the webbing between each toe. Insert an item into your ass (optional but you will add 10 extra smacks to your feet on top of the number you roll on the dice) Begin to snap the rubberbands on the tops and bottoms of each foot while dripping hot wax all over your feet for a period of no less than 30 mins . When the 30 mins are up, roll your pair of dice, add the 2 up and then multiply that by 10. You will now smack the bottom of your feet with the item of your choosing by this number. When this is done you can use whatever you want to edge yourself to orgasm but you are not to have 1.

Day 1:

Wear any shoes you want. No matter what shoes you decide to wear you MUST wear some sort of socks, stockings, leggings, etc. for a period of atleast 4-8 hours or more. When you arrive home for the evening you are to take everything off but your socks, stockings, etc. I want you lay down on the bed and sniff and lick the inside of your shoes. Once you do that you will clean your shoes with your tongue. Don't forget the bottoms!

Now I want you to remove those dirty socks from your feet and sniff them for as long as you want. I then want you to pick the 1 that smells the "best" and by "best" I mean the WORST! Place the sock in your mouth. Complete the punishment. No orgasm.

Day 2:

Ladies (and guys) it's high heel day! (If you can't wear heels today for any reason then you add 10 to the number your roll on the dice) Make sure they're enclosed and place Dried Rice, pebbles, etc inside them. Make it as painful as you can stand. You will not wear any socks today. You must wear them for atleast 4-8 hours today. Under no cicumstances are you to remove them for ANY reason! If they fall off, must be removed for something like a hospital visit, or are removed for any other reason you will add 30 mins and multiply your dice roll by 20 when you complete the required punishment for the evening. Besides the punishment there is nothing else you have to do today. If you went the whole day without removing your shoes you may have an orgasm! Males must swallow them cum and females must clean the item they use with their mouth. Too bad so sad if your shoes came off!

Day 3:

Pick any shoes you want. You wil not wear socks today. You must wear the shoes for 4-8 hours today. When you return home you stip and you will sniff and lick your feet and shoes until they are clean. If you cannot reach your feet to lick them add 10 the number you roll on the dice. Complete your punishment for the evening. You WILL NOT have an orgasm today.

Day 4:

Pick any shoes you want and make sure you don't mind having them covered in pee! I want you to pee (if you are not into pee play then do the task for "Day 2" and add 10 the number you roll on your dice) in them just enough to get them wet inside. You will not wear socks today. Put them on and go about your day. You must wear them for 4-8 hours. Make sure you drink your liquids all day today. You WILL make sure to pee a little bit in the shoes each time you have to pee today to make sure they stay wet, no exceptions. If you pee without putting some in your shoes add 10 the number you roll on the dice. When you return home strip and begin to lick the pee out of your shoes and off of your feet. Make sure suck on your toes and lick in between too! Complete the punishment. You may orgasm if you peed in your shoes and if you peed in them evey time you had to go. Males must swallow their cum and females must clean whatever they insert in their pussy with their mouth. If you coud not reach your feet to lick them add 10 to the number you roll on the dice.

Day 5:

Today is anything goes day. You can pick any othe above tasks from Days 1-4. Complete the punishment as normal. If you picked a task that rewarded your with an orgasm and completed it as written you may have an orgasm. Otherwise you will not have 1.

Day 6:

Pick any shoes you want and make sure you don't mind getting them messy. No socks today. You will add anything you want to your shoes today such as pee, a squashed bannana, grapes, blue berries, or anything else you want. Keep in mind that you will be eating and licking it up this evening. If you're not into this then do the task for Day 2 and add 10 to the number you roll on the dice. You must wear the shoes for atleast 4-8 hours. Once you get home strip down and remove your shoes. Lick the mess from your shoes and the bottoms of your feet. If you can't lick your feet then add 10 to the number you roll on the dice. Now complete your punishment. If you completed the task you may have an orgasm. If you picked the "Day 2" option you may NOT have an orgasm.

Day 7:

Create your own foot fetish task for the day. It can include any or all of the past 6 days or you may do something totally different as long as it involves feet. You will have to complete the punishment though. And as a treat to everyone you may have as many orgasms as you can handle. Males must eat thier cum and females must clean the object they insert in their pussy with their mouth.

If you decided to participate in this dare you must post a detailed summary on the days events in this thread at the end of each day. Include the following as required per the Days task:

Type of Socks worn;
Type of Shoes worn;
Type of food used;
If you completed the task as written or not;
The total number of smacks to your feet;
How your feet smelled;
How your feet tasted;
How bad did the punishment hurt;
How long you wore your shoes for;
How difficult or easy was each days task;
Did you enjoy or hate each days task.
Items placed in your shoes for the "Day 2" task;
Did anybody notice you walking funny due to uncomfort;
Did anybody notice "strange smells" coming from your feet;
If they did what did you tell them?;
Include any other detail you want pertaining to each days task

Have fun!

Last edited by Mestis716; 03-04-2012 at 05:37 AM.
Mestis716 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Mestis716 for this post:
Old 03-04-2012, 05:46 AM   #2
Pet Phoenix
Distinguished Member

Wow, now that isn't really my thing but that is a very well thought out dare. I commend you for coming up with all that and thank you for writing it all down for us I'm sure SOMEONE will take up the challenge ^^ Hrmm... wax on feet... not tried that.. hehe

extreme anal, pain, bondage, toys, enemas, mild cbt, non-consensual, humiliation, denial,
flagellation/spanking, crossdressing, nipple play, heavy cbt,
milking, watersports, urethral, chores, daipers, friends, public, wax/fire, e-stim
scat, worship, family
Pet Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 09:04 AM   #3
Mestis716

Thank you very much. I'm eager to see how many people are willing to try this out.

Any takers so far?
Mestis716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 10:45 AM   #4
hexen

hii... firstly, this is an amazing dare... i want to try this, mayb i'll start from tomorrow and will post a summury each day. the only prob i've got is that i haven't understood it well how to complete the punishment, like how to attach a clothes pin on the webbing between each toe and Begin to snap the rubberbands on the tops and bottoms of each foot. I would be grateful if u or anyone could explained this part with more details or mayb put a picture if you can.. thxx
hexen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2017, 10:23 PM   #5
Sock dare

I did it and it was hell
Sock dare is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk