Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-09-2009, 01:52 PM   #31
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default Four is Two III [Cassie]

It was the middle of October when Sarah popped the question.

"A sleepover?"
"Sure. It might be fun."
"Who will be there?"
"Just you, me, Jenn and Claire."

My heart bounced. I had so far managed to keep my attraction for Claire a secret, but I was not born yesterday. I knew all about sleepovers from my days at the boarding school. Things were bound to happen. But perhaps I wanted them to happen. I must have because of what I answered.

"Sure. Sounds fun."

And that Friday night, after school, I dropped by my home, picked up my things and went over to Claire's home. She was hosting. When I got there for supper, I met her parents. Her mother seemed nice but her father seemed odd. He was nice, but there was something in his attitude that reminded me of one of the male teachers we'd had at the boarding school. Every girl said he had something for girls in skirts. At first, I hadn't understood what that meant. Later on, I understood the intricacies of his character a little better.

He was also fired that year, though I don't know if he was prosecuted. I think they didn't because of the publicity.

Supper was nice; I remained quiet as I did at my house while Claire and her mother talked on and on. Sarah and Jennifer chatted with each other. I was left to stare at her father and his dubious grin.

After supper was done, we helped with the dishes and were allowed to retire. Her mother came over to Claire and told her she and her father were taking some time out tonight; they would only come back in the morning so they trusted Claire with the house. I had understood from tidbits gathered over the supper that there were some difficulties between Claire's parents. I had not inquired further.

They left around seven thirty, at which time we all jumped into our pajamas and sat down to watch a movie. It was a cheesy romance between a young nerd and the lead cheerleader. I didn't particularly like it but Claire seemed absorbed by the story so I refrained from my usual nagging comments.

Around nine, we prepared nachos and plugged in another movie. This one was a little more mature, that is to say it involved seeing naked breasts. It was still the same kind of sop story, but there was nice friendship between two girls who were rivals for the same boy. I didn't feel these stories did credit to my feelings but again I said nothing. Most of the movie, I just stared at Claire. When she looked at me, I would look away.

It was near eleven when Sarah got up after the movie and took charge.

"All right... I've had enough movies for one night."
"Me too."

I didn't want to watch another one of those.

"How about we play instead?"
"Play what?"
"Truth or dare."

I had half expected that one to come. We were all girls, it was a sleepover. I was surprised it hadn't been proposed sooner. I was a little surprised to see Jennifer and Claire get into it so much. It seemed to me they weren't newbies to the game. Jennifer's comment confirmed it.

"How do we play this time?"
"Cassie, have you ever played?"
"Sure."
"How should we play then?"
"Why not classic?"
"Okay. That's cool. Do you want to start?"

I didn't mind. I had gone pretty far with some of the girls at the boarding school, not even mentioning my time with Alice. We sat down in a circle; I was facing Claire, with Sarah to my left and Jennifer to my right. I chose truth for starters. It was decided that the next person to play (in my case, Jennifer) would get to ask the question or invent the dare.

"Are you a virgin?"
"Do we simply answer or give details?"
"I don't know. Some details are good."
"No, I'm not. I was thirteen and he was my best friend."

Jennifer chose truth as well.

"If you could become a boy, who would it be?"
"Who as in a real person?"
"Or fictional..."
"Tom."

I had met their friend Thomas. He seemed like a real gentleman. I had understood there had been some history with them all; he'd probably dated all three of them. Claire seemed to agree with Jennifer's choice but neither elaborated. Claire chose truth as well. Sarah asked the question.

"What is your kinkiest fantasy?"
"That's a bit complicated but okay. I guess it would be to be blindfolded and tied up, and having someone play with me."

I felt myself blushing. I could easily picture myself doing it. Sarah asked me for a truth.

"Have you ever had sex with a girl?"

Sarah smiled.

"Yes I have. Why, are you propositioning?"

I giggled out of nervosity, but Sarah did the same to ease the tension. I didn't feel confident enough for a dare so I chose truth again. It was decided for this turn that the person in front of us would get to ask. I looked at Claire, waiting for an answer.

"Are you in love?"

I blushed. My face was giving away the answer, but I added my own verbal one. Claire just smiled.

"Can we know who it is?"
"Not yet..."

Jennifer took the floor and asked for a dare from Sarah.

"All right, Jenn, you're asking for it. Strip naked and go into the courtyard and crawl on the floor."
"That's it? You'll have to come up with something more daring if you want to intimidate me."

Without a word of warning, Jennifer jumped out of her pajama and ran naked outside. I felt my body tremble at the sight of her skin. We saw her jump on the grass and start crawling about. It was a hilarious scene. She hurried back inside and didn't bother getting dressed, though she did remove some of the grass and the dirt.

Claire chose truth. It was my turn to ask her something. I wanted to ask her the same question I had asked Sarah, but I knew I had to come up with something else.

"If you could make out with anyone in the room, who would it be and why?"

My heart stopped as I waited for her answer.

"Well, Cassie, it would have to be you."

My heart exploded.

"I'Ve already made out with Jenn and Sarah anyway!"

She giggled. It was Sarah's call and she chose Dare. Jennifer winked with evil intentions in her eyes.

"Strip naked. I want you to go out the front door and up to the curb, waving to everyone and then come back inside."

Claire turned to Jennifer.

"Maybe that's not such a good idea... one of my neighbours could see and tell my parents."
"Don't worry about it."

Sarah was already stripping as she spoke. I stared at her luscious figure and felt my body tremble again. She bolted for the door and exited the house. Claire seemed a little concerned, but we were all too enthralled as we watched her through the window walk up to the curb, seemingly wave to someone and then come back without rushing herself. When she came back in, we had to ask.

"Who were you waving to?"
"There was an old man across the street, three houses past."
"That's Mr. Horne. You probably gave him a heart attack!"

Sarah hugged Claire.

"There, there, Claire. It'll be fine."

We sat back down. It was back to me. I was now into it. I chose dare without thinking about it. It would be Sarah's turn to select for me.

"All right, Cass, strip naked."
"That's it?"
"Do it erotically... for us."

I got up and started to dance. I had done something like that about a year ago. I moved my body about seductively, letting the pieces of clothing roll off my body, exposing myself only little by little. Their gazes on my body filled me with trepidation. I felt like touching myself but I still wasn't comfortable enough. When I sat back down, I was flushed; however, I noticed that Claire was flushed as well. She was getting to see me naked, and somehow this seemed to turn her on.

Jennifer chose a truth this time around. I was my turn to call her out.

"Who in here would you sleep with, if you had the chance?"

I wanted to make things hot. She looked around the room.

"Do I have to choose? Can't I have you all?"

We all giggled.

"No, you can't."
"Sarah then..."

They stared longingly at each other. Claire hurriedly chose dare. Jennifer stared at her and called out her challenge.

"Strip naked and make out with Cassie!"

My heart skipped a beat again. Claire got up. She removed her top in one swoop, exposing her gorgeous breasts to me. She slid her pajama bottom off and I saw the trimmed shape of her pubic hair just above her pussy lips. She walked over to me and lifted me up, then simply grabbed me in her arms and kissed me. It was more than I could handle. We rolled onto the floor and started kissing passionately. Our hands slid on each other's body, as our lips and tongues met.

Jennifer called out.

"Wow! Okay that's good."

But we couldn't stop. My hands reached to her breasts; hers reached to mine. We began kissing our nipples, then back to our mouths. Her hand slid onto my crotch and she started teasing my clit. I trembled in her arms.

I could sense Sarah and Jennifer staring at us, somewhat bewildered at our attitude.

Claire's fingers slid into my pussy and I moaned. I held onto her for dear life as she started pleasuring me.

"Girls?"

Sarah was intervening this time, but no one could stop what we were doing. It took me less than a minute to scream out my orgasm, as tense as I was. I fell limp into Claire's arms. We were both panting. We stopped for a moment, gazing into each other's eyes, then we went at it again, only this time it was my fingers who slid into her wet pussy.

I noticed from the corner of my eye that Jennifer was slowly teasing herself while Sarah simply looked us on, flushed. For a moment, I regained enough composure to whisper in Claire's ear.

"They're looking at us."
"I don't care... do me..."

I lifted her up onto the couch and spread her legs; I repeated the gesture with my fingers, sliding in and out of her. I turned my head back to Sarah.

"Look at Jennifer."

She looked sideways. Jennifer's hand was rubbing against her sex, her own finger teasing her.

"She wants you, Sarah."

Sarah remained frozen for a moment, then she moved to Jennifer and replaced Jennifer's hand with her own. I abandoned them to each other. Claire screamed in pleasure as my fingers rode into her ecstasy. I climbed on top of her, laying her down on the couch and kissing her. We continued to make out, occasionally looking at Sarah and Jennifer, engrossed in their own activities. Sarah was now eating Jennifer out. I smiled at Claire and she understood. We moved back to the floor; I placed my crotch in her face and bent over so hers was in mine and we began to eat each other out as well. I never wanted to stop. I kept licking her clit and teasing her with my fingers as she did the same to me.

After experiencing an additional release on our parts, we moved about. Jennifer was now returning the favor to Sarah. I was tempted to join them but Claire's skin against mine kept me rooted to her. We got back on the couch, placing our sexes against each other's and started rubbing, staring at each other as we rubbed our clits into more pleasure.

At some point, we simply collapsed from exhaustion. I leaned back and she came to rest her head against my chest.

"I love you Claire..."
"I thought so but..."
"Shut up and kiss me."

She did. We managed to look at Sarah and Jennifer who were both lying on their backs, recovering from their own encounter. I turned my attention back to Claire, kissing her again, my hand slowly brushing against her back, sending shivers down her spine.

Sarah eventually recovered enough strength to speak up.

"That was... wow!"

I looked up at her.

"Some party, huh?"
"Cassie, you're a witch!"
"Why thank you?"

That night, we all slept in Claire's bedroom. I slept in her bed, huddled against her. We woke up in the middle of the night and discreetly made love; I went under the covers to eat her out and she did the same to me. We were discreet enough not to wake Jennifer and Sarah, who slept soundly on the floor.

In the morning, as Sarah and Jennifer got ready to leave, Claire asked me to stay for lunch. I knew what she wanted to eat that morning. We did it for a third time and that somehow sealed the deal.

By the end of the day, we were going steady. That's when I told her about Alice and everything that had happened at my boarding school. To my amazement, or perhaps not, Claire simply smiled as I related my first sexual experience with Alice, and then the games the other girls had forced me to play once they had found us.

In the long run, I don't regret what happened at all. Bradley, Alice, the girls, the games. It all helped me become a woman. And what a woman I am. Just ask Claire.
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 01:53 PM   #32
interesting
getDare Succubus

Thanks to all who read my stories. Special thanks to Jarvis for his comments. Next up will be Jimmy's story "Growing Up Too Fast". I'll start posting it after Easter holiday.

You can visit my erotic stories website at:
interestinglifestories.weebly.com

This link can get you to all of my stories on this site as well:
Blog for my GD stories

Old 04-14-2009, 11:07 PM   #33
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Growing Up Too Fast I [Jimmy]

[This story, in two parts, relates Jimmy's tales. It's a tad stranger than what I usually write, namely in the way the ideas shape themselves together. Bear in mind this is imitation of stream-of-consciousness writing from Jimmy's point-of-view. It's bound to be hectic. It also deals with highly serious matters; Jimmy's path hasn't been as glorious as some of my other characters, but I feel this story does him justice. Anyway, I hope you enjoy it.]

I can't have nice things.

My dad first beat me up when I was six years old. I got a bike for my birthday and I ended up crashing it into my dad's car. When he found out, he beat me up and broke some of my teeth in the process. He put a sledgehammer to my bike too.

His car was twenty years old, the doors didn't lock anymore, the parking brake was shot and the whole thing stuck with duct tape. The dent I made didn't even show. He didn't care.

He said:

"Long as you live in MY house, we won't have nice things."

When I was thirteen, I ran away from home. My dad caught up with me and beat me up; broke my arm in two places and busted my lip so I needed five stitches. I told the doctor some kid had jumped me in the street. I don't think he believed me.

When I was fifteen, I came home late after a party. My dad was so drunk he took a baseball bat and swung it at me. He nearly broke two ribs.

I'm not even telling you what he was doing to my mom.

When I got to sixteen, he beat me up on my birthday, just to remind me who was boss.

That night, he crawled up to my mom and started wailing on her. When I came into the room, he looked up. Her clothes were torn and thrown all over the room. His dick was sticking out, hard; she was trying to push him off. I called him out. He stood up to punch me. I punched first. One jab on the nose. I broke it. He fell back. I kicked him in the gut, then in the balls. It was easy - they were right there! He didn't move for about an hour. My mom got scared and ran to the neighbors.

When my dad woke up, a little sober, a lot hurt, I sat him down hard. He looked up at me and saw a man. I wasn't gonna take it no more. I told him if he ever wailed on mom again, I would kill him. I told him to drink himself into oblivion. Then I stormed out.

I never did finish high school.

I moved in with a friend who was down and out as well. He'd gotten mixed up with some shady characters and was lying low. We roomed together at a rundown abandoned youth hostel for a time. His name was Bruce, but I called him Bats. He called me Spick. He used to bring some stuff around the apartment. We'd get so wasted we forgot everything about everything. One time, we were so wasted we were lying naked in the middle of the room, staring at our dicks. He said I wasn't game of sucking him off, so I did just that. He came into my mouth and all. I dared him to do the same and he did, and I came into his mouth. We laughed our asses off so much we decided to make a contest of it for a while.

Whenever we got wasted, we dared each other to fuck something that shouldn't be fucked. I remember one time I had to fuck the ehxaust of a car. I had my wang stuck in there good when the driver came up. I couldn't pull out until I lost my hard-on. It was so stupid and cool. One time, we hired a hooker and did her together, both our dicks in her pussy at the same time. It was freaky. Still don't remember how we did that one.

One night, I came home and he was totally out. I tried to make him budge but he wouldn't. The doctors said he fried his brains out. His parents came to claim him. I was out of there so fast.

I started hanging out with a few of his buddies, bad boys. I needed money so I started giving blowjobs on the side, to make payments for my weed. I got into some deep shit and got beat up pretty bad. Fortunately, cops came down hard on these guys and I walked away scott free that time.

I was pretty out of it when I moved into my current apartment. That's when I met Jamie. 'She' lived in my building and I understood from the comings and goings that 'she' was a hooker. I didn't care. Jamie looked hot with her large melons. I often saw her topless in the halls. She was quite a sight.

Then I met Fartface. He was her pimp. I never did get his name. I called him that because I hated his guts. He came in once a week, and whenever he left, I could tell Jamie was hurting bad. He made me think of my dad.

One night, I came home and I heard some noise in Jamie's apartment. I almost went by but then I heard Jamie's cries. Something in me snapped. I opened the door and I saw Fartface wailing on Jamie. He looked up and told me to mind my own business. I picked him up and threw him against the far wall. He flew across the room. I was on him before he could get up. I punched his gut and grabbed him by the neck. I took him outside and tossed him into the street. He told me I was a dead man. I picked him up again.

"I may be dead, but ye're gonna wish ya were."

I tossed him onto a car and pummelled him good. I tossed him back to the pavement and kicked him in the nuts. I picked him up again and tossed him through the windshield.

That's when I heard Jamie telling me to stop. So I did. Always do what the girl tells you. The police were on their way, she said.

We got back inside and let the police handle it. Fartface never did tell them it was me. He never showed up to bother Jamie again either. I checked up on him while he was in the hospital. I just made sure he was still breathing.

A few days after that, I heard a knock on the door. I opened it up and it was Jamie. She was sporting a nice shirt opened up real low. She told me she wanted to thank me.

"Listen, Jimmy, what you did for me. No one ever has."
"S'nothin' really..."
"To me, it was. And I want to return the favor..."
"S'cool."
"You know what I do, right?"
"Sure."

She looked down to the floor.

"There's somethin' I need to tell you first."

I was loungin' around in my underwear and a t-shirt; seeing her cleavage was giving me a boner.

"What?"
"Well..."

There was shame in Jamie's eyes. I got up, placed a hand on her shoulder and gave a pat.

"Whatever, James, is cool."

There was a long silence, then she said something. I froze.

"I'm a man."

It took me a whole bunch of time to figure that one out.

"Wut?"
"I know I look like a woman but... biologically speaking, I'm a man."

I was stunned.

"Damn!"

Jamie seemed disappointed by my reaction, but she misunderstood. She made a motion to leave but I called her back in.

"Oh no! S'cool and all... it's just... damn!"
"You're not mad or angry?"
"Well... uh... no... guess just sorta surprised."

Jamie smiled. She looked like a woman. But she reminded me of Bats.

"Your titties?"
"Fake. Boob job."
"Best damn boob job I ever saw!"

I said that to be flattering but I also believed it.

"I know, you keep staring. Do you want to see them?"
"Sure."

She pulled her top off. I was still stunned from the revelation but those massive mounds kept my engine up.

"Damn! I never get tired of those."
"Aha! Thanks. I was wondering... would you mind if I gave you a boobjob? For thanks."

I had to ponder the question a little. I had seen myself in my dreams doing it but to have it done for real was something else. There was the fact that Jamie probably had a dick. But those damn breasts...

"Guess sure... yeah, why not?"
"Want me to blow you too?"

I remembered my time with Bats. Why the hell not?

"You do it, I take it, James."

She smiled as she neared me and removed my boxers, exposing my hard cock. She kissed it. I closed my eyes. It felt divine.

I felt her large mounds on each side of my dick, and the tip of my shaft being licked by her tongue. It felt awesome.

"Yeah, baby..."

It didn't take me long to shoot my load across her face. She seemed to enjoy it.

"I've been wanting to do that to you for a while now, Jimmy. Glad you let me. Even if..."
"Hey, James... S'cool. Ya know, lotsa people ain't happy with who they are, ya know?"
"Yeah. That's true."
"Ta me, you're one foxy babe... with a dick..."
"Aha! Yeah. With a dick..."

That was the first time anything happened between us, but it wasn't the last.
Old 04-17-2009, 07:56 AM   #34
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Growing Up Too Fast II [Jimmy]

I was about fourteen when I first started training. At first, it was just to let off some steam, what with my home life and all. At some point, can't exactly tell you when, it became more than that. It became fun.

I remember the first time the trainer put me in a real match. I was fifteen. I was cocky and stupid. The guy punched me out in the first round.

I got so mad after the fight that I quit. It lasted a week. I came back and started training my ass off for real. I had thought I was too cool. I knew now I could be taken down. I knew I had toughen up, so I did.

I got my rematch six months later and I clobbered the guy. He still won though, but I clobbered him so hard I knocked out a few of his teeth and nearly broke his jaw. That's when they started to call me Spick. I don't know why but that's when it started.

When I beat my dad up and walked out, I couldn't go to the gym for a while because I had no money. I found this back alley trainer who would have me haul big crates up a flight of stairs. He had this daughter; she was so fine I wanted to tap her, but I couldn't because she was the boss' daughter. She was off-limits.

One night, I was all sweaty from the training I went up into the house to take a shower. I used to train in the street then take a shower and head home. It was no big deal. She usually wasn't around though. That night, she was. I got into the bathroom and took off all my clothes and started cleaning up. Next thing I know, curtain is pulled open and she's staring at me. Of course, my pecker looks up too.

"Hey good-lookin'."
"Wut you want?"
"Somethin' somethin'."
"Oh no girl. No way."

Suddenly, she goes down on me, and I try to tell her no, but I don't really want to. Now at that time, I'd never been with a girl. I mean, I knew all about it because of the movies but I'd never done it myself. But she was going on me like crazy, and I didn't want her to stop. I told her to drop her pants and she did. I leaned her over the counter and fucked her up good. She popped my cherry, sort of. She was moaning intense and screaming, and I was really giving it to her. Then, I came into her and she was going 'fuck, fuck, fuck'.

Of course, after that, things got bad. I didn't want to tell her old man but she had started it. It took him about a week to figure out what we had done, and he tossed me to the curb while swinging a bat at my head. And I didn't want to get her in trouble so I took the rap.

Later on, couple of weeks later, I get a call from him. I was renting this place with Bats and he had tracked me down. I thought for sure he was gonna finish the job but I knew I had to fess up so I got to his place and got ready for a world of hurting. But when I got there, he was all straight with me, tough but straight.

"Son, you got two choices."
"What choices, man?"
"Son, when you did my daughter, you got her pregnant."
"Shit fuck! No way!"

All of a sudden, it came to me. I could be a dad. And then I thought about my old man, and I got scared shitless.

"Now, son two things you can do. The honorable thing or chicken out like the punk you are."

I was torn inside, but somehow, I wanted that kid. I wanted it to live, so I could teach it what my dad hadn't, so I could raise it nice and clean, and not make it turn out like me. So I did the honorable thing. I told him I'd marry his daughter.

Funny thing was, she had already gotten the abortion.

I cried like never before the night she told me. I was alone in my apartment and I wept like a baby. Best damn sleep I ever had though.

So I ended up eventually going back to my old gym, because Bats was rolling in cash at the time. I paid for my full year because I wanted to be on the clear. Bats followed me a couple of times, but he wasn't into it like I was. I was rock solid and everyone knew it.

The night I found Bats out cold at our place, I had just come back from a big fight. My first win. I wanted to celebrate. Me and Bats had done some crazy things in the past months. We'd smoked pretty much everything that could be smoked and wouldn't kill us. We'd had sex together with a few girls, some we had to pay, some we didn't. I remember this one chick we tapped. She had the biggest rearend you ever saw on a girl, and her pussy was so wide we actually rammed her together at the same time. It was wicked cool, feeling her pussy and his dick against mine.

Once in a while, we gave each other blowjobs, mostly when we were high. I enjoyed it a lot. One time, he was so out of it he dared me to fuck him in the ass. I didn't say no and I ended up having the best fuck of my life. I'd never felt anything like it. It was amazing.

So I wanted to celebrate with some nasty sex. I figured we'd hit the streets, find a couple of pretties and bring them home - and even if we failed, we could still get high and suck each other off. I walked in and saw him lying in a pool of his own vomit. I froze. It took me a whole damn minute to scream my lungs out and call 911.

That was the last time I ever took heavy shit. When I met his parents at the hospital, I didn't know what to say. His mom just pummelled me with her fists, blaming me for his death, and I let her do it because I felt responsible. I haven't touched any drugs other than alcohol and cigarette since then.

I met Tom a few months later, but it would take another few months before we became friends, and a few more after that before I found out his secret. By the time we first started hanging out, I was already living inside my new flat and flirting with Jamie, but we hadn't done anything yet.

Tom was the coolest guy in the whole damn gym. Everyone loved him. He had this teddy bear feel that made you want to hug him. Of course, being men, nothing like that ever happened. I thought about doing it as a joke once or twice but never got around to it.

Tom would help out anyone who was having trouble. That's how we met. I was still reeling from Bats' death when Tom started sparring with me. I had a lot of anger and he allowed me to express it in the ring. I must have tried to clock him out a hundred times. He always came back up. He was bigger and heavier than me anyways. After a match, one night, he took me out to get a drink to clear my head. I talked to him about my best friend being a stoner dead head and he was really sympathetic about it. We ended up playing pool and chatting about everything but girls that night. When I got home, I felt like I had found a new friend.

We started hanging out at bars, and he was awfully shy about going to see girls, so I stayed with him. No use having a wingman if you're gonna leave him hanging, that's what I think. At one time, I did hook him up with this gorgeous brunette, but after about an hour she walked away. Tommy didn't want to tell me what had happened. I'd figure it out eventually.

One other night, we were out clubbing when this strapping young guy walks up to us and kisses Tom smack on the mouth. I'm stunned, of course, but I want to know more. They start having a lover's spat. Apparently, Tommy didn't call him back after their night together and now he's pissed. And I'm thinking, shit, my new best friend's fruity. No wonder he doesn't like girls. But at the same time, I go who cares anyway, it's not like I'm dating him. So in my mind, it stops there. Tommy's Tommy, and that's it.

So of course, Tommy wants to explain and come clean, so I let him have his moment, and he tells me about his family, and his sister, and some other stuff and I don't really pay attention. I tell him it's cool how he lives his life and I don't got nothing to say about it.

Now, I'm not very clean or pretty, so my luck with the lady's pretty limited. But I figure Tommy's my best wingman, since he'll never steal the girl from me. He manages to set me up with a few nice ladies, but I never hit it off other than a few one nights. And then something happens that makes me rethink my whole situation.

You see, I had started fucking Jamie at home, and I was getting pretty good at it. I love fucking people in the ass; I know this is gonna sound sick but it makes think of my dad. Me and Tom, we were in the shower and I saw his hard-on. Now it happens to everyone and up until then, I had never ever paid attention. But Tom, he was down, really down for some reason I didn't know. And I thought: shit, I'll suck on him, that'll cheer him up. And to me, it sounded like a good idea. So I did, and he ended up sucking me too, and it was awesome. Then, when I got back home to Jamie, I told her about it.

"You did that to your friend Tom?"
"Was something else, James."
"I bet it was."

Now, I love Jamie, but I can be an ass, so when Jamie told me I might have a thing for Tommy, I blew her off, and not in the good way. We made up a couple days later and I fucked her in the ass good too. I got to thinking about doing it to Tom. And I kept seeing Tom's face and the pleasure in it when I had sucked him dry. And I wanted to do him too in the ass, but I could never manage it. And then Spring Break rolled around, and all that pussy available to me, I was in heaven. But it turned out I only wanted to fuck one person, and that person was Tom. So I did, and it felt wonderful.

And then things got weird with that Peter dude, and Jim came over to my shower and I almost fucked him up too. I was really messed up, but I stuck with Jim's plan.

Damn. I'm with Tom now. Never saw that one coming. Don't regret it though. He's one hell of a fuck. One hell of a friend too. Damn! I love him. I really do.

Just hope I can live up to his expectations, and all.
Old 04-24-2009, 12:53 PM   #35
interesting
getDare Succubus

This will mark the end of this storyline. I will not be delving further into the world of these characters, at least not for a while, and not for this thread.

I tried to make these characters believable, likeable to some extent, and I tried to make entertaining stories, with diverging points-of-view, narrative constructions and stylistic choices. While you may or may not appreciate the time and effort invested here nor the aforementionned techniques, I do hope you enjoyed reading.

I do have ideas for two more storylines with these characters; I may eventually get them up on the site if there is desire for it.

Again, thanks to all who read this story as well as the others I wrote, and thanks to everyone who gave me a pat on the back (or a swift kick in the butt!) for them.

Your 'interesting' friend and writer

Blog for my GD stories

Old 08-26-2009, 04:20 AM   #36
Kage

I just finished reading them all, but sadly I haven't read the story before these "Past Experiences". So, I'll go read the first story. A brilliant job.

I especially liked the... 3rd story on the 1st page; about the grandpa telling his story about how he met his now deceased wife to his granddaughter. It has the sex, the lust, but it had the love.
[07:20:43] Anjelen: dual hit combo - sub under a desk. Swat their ass and their head hits the underside of the desk.
Kage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 03:34 PM   #37
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Past Experiences : We Were Only Six I

[I initially started this story to be part of this set a few years ago. For personal reasons, I was unable to finish/publish it at the time. I am, however, ready now. I hope this isn't too much of a pain for our admins.]

My name is Bonnie and I'm originally from the Midwest. Arkansas to be exact. My mom's a lawyer. My dad took care of the farm. We moved away from there when I was twelve. My dad took it pretty hard, but we got into a lot more money thanks to my mom's new job. When she gave birth to my second brother, ten years younger than me, she decided she'd had enough of the pastoral life, so she convinced my dad to move.

Every summer for the first three years I moved to San Francisco, I went back to Arkansas with my dad to stay with his brother and his wife. There, I spent my days running around in the fields and my night stargazing into eternity. It was a simple time. We were simple folk.

My cousins are named Ryan and Kim. we used to do everything together. I'd sleep in Kim's room. We'd get up at dawn, get dressed and go prancing inside the fields. We'd come back for lunch and head back out. We'd come back for dinner and the spend the evening gazing about.

I was thirteen when I first started to have breasts. By the time I was fourteen, I was already a C cup. They made everyone jealous, except for Kim. She was like me. I remember a time during my second summer there, where we were talking about our breasts. We took off our tops and our bras and compared. She started to fondle mine, to compare with hers. The sensation of her hands kneading my breasts was incredible. She noticed it and inquired. I told her to continue as I laid down on my bed. She got on top of me and kept fondling them, until I couldn't beat it anymore. That was the first time I ever had an orgasm simply through the fondling of my breasts. The next few minutes were awkward, then she asked me to do the

same to her. I did, but her reaction was a lot less intense than mine had been. I leaned on top of her and we kissed, mindful of who we were as cousins but also intrigued by the various sensations within ourselves.

For the next few nights, I would often fondle my breasts; I could never get the right level of stimulation by my own however, so I asked her if she would do it again. She did but the second time wasn't so conclusive.

We let it go at that point and didn't really think about it until the next year.

During that year of school, I'd met my first boyfriend. His name was Patrick, but everybody called him Cheese. We had started going out towards the end of the school year, in May. We'd meet after class at the burger joint and had ended up talking way into the evening, until it was late and he had to drive me home. I kissed him in his car and that's how it started. He was older than me, as you can speculate.

A few days later, the weekend rolled about and we went to a wooded park just outside of the city with some friends. In the afternoon, we went off our separate way to make out with each other. We talked about where we wanted to be after school and basically told each other the lies we wanted to hear. As we were making out, we allowed ourselves to reach under the other's clothes, copping a feel. I remembered how stimulated I had felt having my breasts fondled so I actually removed my bra (without removing my shirt) and let him play with them a lot, while I made him hard inside his pants. Eventually, he whipped it out so I could get a better look.

I was leaning on my back; he asked me to remove my shirt. I did. He caressed my naked breasts for a while, then placed his cock in between my breasts. He asked me for permission to do what we both knew he wanted to do. I allowed him to tittyfuck me, and to be honest, I particularly enjoyed the experience. He shot his load right onto my chin, which wasn't as agreeable.

For the next few weeks, every time we wanted to have fun, I would play with myself while he mounted my breasts. I wasn't comfortable having sex with him. I'd just let him get his pleasure that way.

Apparently, it wasn't enough, because on the day before the start of final exams, I caught him making out with another girl. I bashed his head in with a book and that was it for us.

That summer, I went back to visit my cousins. One of the first things I did when I arrived is taking some time to reexperiment with Kim, same as the previous year. By then, I had made some interesting experiences with a boy as well, so I was a little curious about Ryan.

One night, as we were playing cards, I asked if anyone wanted to play strip poker. No one argued so we got right into it; I was a lousy player (and still am) so I was the first one to get naked, much to my cousins' benefit. However, we kept playing until everyone was naked. My cousin Kim had never seen a naked boy so Ryan allowed us to inspect his hard-on with much attention. There was a lot of insecurity that night, them being brother and sister.

Eventually, Kim retired and I was left alone with Ryan. We talked for a while about our own sexual experiences. He had lost his virginity to a girl twice his age, a dancer in town one of his friends had invited over to a party (or possibly paid for). I told him about my own experiences with Cheese and we discussed our relationship, wondering how far we could experiment with each other. He was strong, athletic and obviously not shy about sex. I was still a bit reserved but I wanted to experiment more.

That night, away from prying eyes, I let him play with my entire body, after which I played with his. We didn't exactly have intercourse, because I wasn't ready for it. In the back of my mind, I wanted to preserve my virginity for the man of my dreams, the man I would marry. I didn't mind doing everything else though.

Looking back on it, I'm not sure I would have gone as far, but we were both young, full of energy and sex drive, and we desperately wanted to understand our bodies more.

I do remember he started by touching me all over, from my breasts to my pussy, playing with me. He licked me a little but he really didn't get me off that way. He made me orgasm by playing with my breasts and my pussy at the same time, mindful to get his fingers off of me.

I then went down on him, giving my first blowjob (I'd never done it with my former boyfriend). I allowed him to tittyfuck me for a while, then had him come all over my chest.

It was also the last summer I went there. The next day, Ryan and I looked at each awkwardly, and we realized we'd taken the game too far. We kept on hanging out, but a dark cloud hung over us; Kim saw through it right away and we had to tell her. She was of course jealous of what we had done. I still slept in her room; she ignored me for three whole days after the revelation, which she kept to herself. Then, on fourth night, as I was trying to get some sleep, she crawled over to my bed and got on top of me. She said she wanted me to do to her the same things I had done to her brother.

I was reluctant, of course, having experienced the awkwardness with Ryan, but I remembered the ease with which I had dealt with her in the past year. She sat on my face and I ate her out, like I had seen it done in the porn movies I sometimes watched on the internet. I don't think I gave her an orgasm, but she did enjoy it. After that, she went to bed.

We never spoke of it again, and the next day, everything was normal with her.

I struggled with my reaction for several weeks after that. I tried to figure why I had felt difficulties with Ryan while everything seemed all right with Kim. It would take me a while to figure out; eventually, that summer, I simply let the question slide.

As the new school year rolled in, I decided to take up some gymnastics at my new school. I didn't know it then but that move would eventually lead me into bigger and more intense sexual things, and eventually to my boyfriend, lover and mate - the man who will eventually be my husband, once he gets the nerve to ask me to marry him.

Last edited by interesting; 09-09-2014 at 05:35 PM.
Old 09-09-2014, 05:39 PM   #38
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default We Were Only Six II [Bonnie]

September 21st
Dear Diary,
Today was quite the learning experience. This was my third practice with the new acrobatics team and I must I'm enjoying every minute of it. Between summersaults, trapeze and rolls, I can't say they're not pushing me to my limits. But it's fun.
I've already talked to you about Mary, but I learned some new things about her today, some of it by accident. It was during break. She was talking with another girl, Jennifer. They were talking about Mary's boyfriend. She just dumped him. Jennifer wanted to know why they had broken up. Mary said it was because she couldn't handle him, that he was too possessive. She then told Jennifer that if she was free after practice, she might want to take her mind off her boyfriend.
My snooping would have remained there if I hadn't seen something else while we were in the locker room. I noticed that Jennifer and Mary were taking their time dressing up. I had already chatted with Mary last week so I thought I'd hit her up again. That's when I saw them kiss. I couldn't believe my eyes. And it wasn't just a peck: it was a wild, passionate kiss, like the ones you give to a boyfriend or girlfriend.
I was so intrigued I actually walked up to them - I can't believe I did that. I actually asked them if they had just kissed. They simply said that they had. They wanted to know if I had a problem with that, which I really didn't. And then, the oddest thing happened. Jennifer kissed me, on the lips. It wasn't a long kiss, but it felt good. She then told me it wasn't a big deal. I actually confronted them about the fact that the kiss I had seen was more involved. So they actually kissed again, with the same passion.
To be honest, I found it hot. I felt my body being tickled a strange sensation. They smiled at me. Mary asked if I wanted to hang with them that night. I said yes.
We went out for burgers for dinner. I called my mom to tell her I was with my friends from class. Right after we were done with the meal, they took me to a park. They inquired a lot about me, about my sex life specifically. I didn't go into too much detail but I told them how far I had gone without telling them with whom. I only agreed to tell them if they told me in return. And that's when they really surprised me. They'd both done it around ten times, with girls and boys. I tried to tell if they were lying but they seemed to be telling the truth. They said that, if I was interested, there was a way for me to find out more about my sexuality. They're part of some sort of all-girl club. They said that I only had to agree to come to one of their meetings. I said I'd think about it.
Oh! But I want to go. I don't know why. Seeing them kiss just turned me on so much. I have to give them an answer tomorrow. I'm scared this is a ruse and they just want to humiliate me, though I can't see why.
I just don't know what to do.

September 22nd
Dear diary,
This will be a short entry. I said yes. I don't know what really came over me but I said yes. They said I would be invited over to Claire's house for the weekend (she's one of their friends, part of their group). They made a list of what I have to bring, in order to show my good faith. Mary is being so nice but I'm still scared a little. I get a good vibe from her. I'm not sure what to think about Jennifer though. She seems a little too anxious.
I hope I'm not getting in over my head. Anyway, here's the list Mary gave me.
- A change of underwear (panties/bra)
- A towel
- My hairbrush and hair care products
- Sexy undergarments (I'm going to bring my black nighty)
- My swimsuit
That's all for now. I have my first evaluation in English tomorrow.

September 24th
Dear Diary,
Tomorrow night, I go to Claire's house. I can't sleep. I'm not really having second thoughts but I'm especially nervous. Mary must be able to tell because today, she introduced me to the whole gang. All girls. I also met Mary's twin brother, Thomas, but he's not part of the gang.
He's a boxer, or wants to be one. He's massive and intimidating, but he has a heart of gold. I like him already. I think he might be my type, but he barely acknowledged my presence at the table.
Mary's officially over with her boyfriend. They tried to hook up again but she just decided he wasn't worth the effort. She said that leaves her free to experiment. She looked at me while was saying that. I got chills down my spine.
Jennifer's an adopted child, I learned today. She doesn' get along well with her stepbrother and sister; nobody seems to like them but they won't tell me why. Anyway, they're not in my classes so I don't really care. Jennifer's one of those girls who will try anything once, or anyone from what she told me. I heard a rumour about her, saying that some years back, she used to take guys behind the school and fuck them. It didn't matter who they were. But I think the rumour's probably blown out of proportions. I know that Jennifer's had several boyfriends in the past year, because she ran through the list of guys to avoid like they had the plague. She's always joking too.
Cassie is a red-head with a fiery temper. She's brash and very quick with her tongue. I can't say I know much about her yet. I know she went to a private school for girls and that's how she got into this kind of club, but that's about it.
Claire, on the other hand, took time out to chat with me. She told me that she was into girls and not into boys. She said she wasn't making a pass at me because she is already involved with someone, but she wanted to make things clear. Truthfully, I don't mind. I will have questions for her though. She inquired a lot about my experiences as well, but again I didn't feel comfortable sharing much with her. She did say that Mary and her had been an item some years back, but Mary preferred boys I was told. Thinking about it and my own experiences, I began to wonder if that was why I had felt a different kind of stress with Ryan than with Kim. Claire is blonde, by the way.
At the end of the list, Sarah, auburn beauty, always smiling. She looks shy but I think she's the wildest of them all. I'm told she's the one who started the club.
To be honest, I'm pretty sure they've all had sex together. I'm wondering if they have lesbian orgies or if they chat about sexuality, or hook up with each other alone. It's pretty nerve-racking to think I'm being set up for one or all of them. It's also very erotic.
I hope all goes well. I like these girls. I'd hate for things to get complicated.
I can't wait for tomorrow.

September 26th
Dear Diary,
Oh! my God! I can't believe what happened.
I hooked up with Mary a little after supper and we went directly to Claire's house. Her parents were gone, as expected. We sat down in front of a movie and started playing a game along with it. Every time there was a kiss in the movie, we would roll a dice; the person (or persons) who came up with the lowest number would then remove one item of clothing. There were a lot of kisses in that movie. By the time it was over, I was only in my bra and panties, as were the other girls. Only Sarah had a bit more clothes; she was lucky when rolling.
After that, I was initiated. They first had me take a shower with my clothes on (I put them back on after the movie). I had to strip in the shower while they watched. It was so embarassing, yet totally hot at the same time. When I was finally naked, they gave me a collar tied to a leash and told me I had to walk on all fours. They paraded me around the house and kept calling me a good dog. It was so weird, playful in a way. I was shy about being the only one naked so eventually they all got undressed. I'd seen girls naked before but never in this context. I had to give each of them a piggyback ride.
Then they blindfolded me and made me eat all sorts of stuff; some of it was okay, some of it tasted really bad. I'm pretty sure they had me taste their personal juices. I didn't really mind but it was nerve-racking not to be able to see.
They gave me a moment's peace after that while they set up the game. I had an intense makeout session with Jennifer, which was nice but nothing special.
When they were ready for me, they inquired as to how much pain they could inflict me. I wasn't sure so I said we'd try it and I'd tell them to stop. They started putting clothes pin on me, on my nipples first, then on the stretches of my skin. It turns out I don't really like pain that much. They barely had six on me before I told them to stop. They were a sport about it and didn't insist.
My last challenge of the night was to go out into Claire's garden and remain there for as long as possible. I didn't think it would be that hard. They have a high cedar fence so nobody can see from the adjacent houses, but the backlights were on and aimed directly at me. I had to do all sorts of gymnatics moves in the grass, with a naked crowd cheering me on. Their cheers could have drawn the neighbours and I had nowhere to hide.
They decided to push the challenge even further. There's a big tree in Claire's backyard. They tied me around it and left me there for about fifteen minutes while they went inside. I could hear the sounds of the neighbourhood and it was driving me crazy. Eventually, they came and released me.
After that, the girls said I was a part of their gang and they told that the next time we met, I could actually participate in what they did.
They basically make it up as they go along, having some fun. I asked about having sex. They said that sometimes it happened, but it was never forced on anyone, and I would never be asked to do something I really didn't want to do.
Oh! I can't wait until next Wednesday. We're all going out for some burgers and then heading back to Mary's place. Her parents will be out of the house.
It's all so exciting.
Old 09-14-2014, 08:29 PM   #39
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default We Were Only Six III [Bonnie]

October 12th
Dear Diary,
I can't believe what happened today. This date will remain forever ingrained in my mind. It's so incredible, it's mind-boggling.
Today was the fourth gathering of the all-girl group (we now call ourselves the KISS club) and I just came back from Sarah's place. She was kind enough to have us over while her parents are away visiting her grandmother.
I got there for supper. Sarah had made spaghetti for the six of us. It was delicious but a little too spicy for my tastes. After the meal, we sat down in her living room and decided we'd try something new - at least, new for me. They first had me strip and then they bound my hands and feet with rope, and blindfolded me.
Once I was secured, they dragged me outdoors and tucked me into a car. They put something over me and they began to roll me around. I was alone in the back seat and I didn't know who was driving. Once in a while, we'd stop. I never heard any voices but I did hear a lot of clicking sounds. Once in while, I felt the cloth removed from me, but it was always quickly put into place.
We eventually stopped. Sometimes untied my feet so I could get out of the vehicle. I recognized Sarah's voice: she told me to stand there and wait. I was naked, my hands were bound behind my back and I was wearing a blindfold. I felt a breeze so I knew I was outside. I could hear cars whizzing by. I didn't know what was happening. I remained like that for over five minutes.
I jumped when I felt a hand brush my arm. Sarah told me to remain calm. She asked me if I wanted to know where I was. The agony was too great for me not to inquire. She removed the blindfold.
I was in a wooded area, just beside the highway, completely hidden from view. I had imagined all sorts of scenarios. I asked Sarah why she had taken me so far. She explained that the other girls were preparing something special for me, so in the meantime, she was keeping me busy.
She asked if I trusted her. I told her I did. She asked how far I was willing to go that night. Given my level of excitement, I was ready for almost anything. I told her I was saving penetration for my future husband, but anything else was okay. She told me to lie down on the grass and spread my legs. She said she still had a few minutes to kill and she started playing with the edge of my pussy with her fingers. I was already so wet; I begged for her to play with my breasts. One hand on my pussy, one hand on my breasts, alternating, Sarah made me come in a very vocal way. This was the first time I had let one of them take me to that extreme. She removed her top and panties and placed them behind my head as she pushed me back to the ground. she straddled my face and asked me to eat her out. I indulged her. I had gotten confident enough to know that this was not going to come back and haunt me. Without using my hands, I managed to get her to orgasm in my face; she did provide much of the motion to get herself off.
Once we were done, she laid down beside me and told me she had won the toss. It was her privilege to have sex with me first. I didn't mind. Sarah is immensely beautiful and I am in awe of her openness. I had fantasized about her as much as the other girls, given all the things we'd done so far.
We drove back to her place; she put the blindfold back on me and I hid under the blanket. As we drove, I realized she said something about having sex with me first. I inquired as to whether something was going to happen with the other girls.
"That remains to be seen," was all she said.
When we finally made it back, I was dragged back into the house; they kept my hands tied up but removed my blindfold. I saw that all the girls were naked.
Sarah told them about what we had done and she gave me a rating of 8 out of 10, whatever that meant. The other girls seemed impressed. Claire took charge from that point on. She told me I now had a choice; each of them wanted to have sex with me, but I had to choose in which order it was going to happen.
For a moment, I was completely shocked. They all wanted to have sex with me. I felt I had to ask about their boyfriends (or girlfriends, given what I'd heard). I was somewhat taken aback by Claire's answer.
"What happens here doesn't count."
It took me a moment to absorb the notion into my mind. I wasn't involved with anyone so I didn't really mind, but to know that some of them were into relationships and still willing to have sex with other people was something entirely new to me. I had always imagined faithfulness to be one of the most important qualities of a relationship, but clearly it wasn't the case for them. I felt trapped between my desire for sex and the possible repercussions of my actions. It was Jennifer, who had a boyfriend at that time, who explained it best, at least enough for me to become comfortable with the notion.
"When I'm with you girls, I'm a different person. I'm not bound by rules or commitment; my only obligation here, with you, is to be as open and as daring as I can be; nothing outside of this room matters because it doesn't exist. What we do here is between us, and it allows us to look into ourselves and find things which we could not find anywhere else, because of impropriety or considerations."
It's getting late, so I should get to bed, but I'll continue this tomorrow night.

October 13th
Dear Diary,
So... I should continue my story from yesterday. Where was I?
Okay, I reread myself. So I was faced with a strange choice. There were four naked girls (six including Sarah and myself) in the room, and they were asking me to choose which one I wanted to have sex with next. I didn't want to choose.
That's when Jennifer, once again, came through for me. She said that if I didn't want to choose, it was probably because I didn't want anyone to feel left out. She said the best way to sort it out was determine it randomly. She wrote their names on identical pieces of paper, and had me draw one. It could be Jennifer. Or Cassie. Or Claire. Or Mary. It couldn't be Sarah because she had won the toss and already done the deed with me in the woods a bit earlier.
I drew out a name : Cassie. The red-head. She got up and smiled at me. I was really intimidated as she approached, but then she smiled and I relaxed. They stopped to ask if I wanted to do this, and if perhaps it would be better if it was done in a separate room. I wanted to be daring, so I said she could do it here, in front of the others.
She asked how I wanted to do it. I wasn't certain about the question, so Jennifer made it more precise. I couldn't believe how graphic she made it, but essentially, we could eat each other in turn, or just play with each other using our hands, or eat each other at the same time; we could even try rubbing our intimate parts together. I had seen it in one of those movies I watched, and that was the one I chose. Cassie seemed pleased.
We set ourselves up on the couch, facing each other. She moved in and pressed her sex against mine. Oh wow! I couldn't believe the heat coming off of it. Cassie told me to let her work me up; essentially, it meant letting her to do the motions. It wasn't hard to let her go at it and just follow along. It was so intense, the grinding feeling, like a mouth teasing me. We were so wet. She pulled my head in as she worked her magic down there, kissing me. Then, she went for my breasts. I must have died right there! I screamed so hard I was afraid the neighbours would hear, and the other girls just laughed, watching us.
Well, I say watching us, but in truth, I remember seeing Sarah going to sit with Mary, and Jennifer sitting with Claire. I was really too absorbed in what was happening between me and Cassie to really mind the others.
I honestly don't know how long it lasted with Cassie. The couch was covered in sweat by the time we were done, and I was out-of-breath and, for once, not wanting more at all. I'm pretty certain Cassie got off on it as much as I did.
When I was finally able to look back down, I figured out the rest of what had happened, seeing Sarah and Mary huddled together, and the same for Jennifer and Claire. Cassie crawled on top of me at that time, kissing me, making sure I was fine with what we had just had done. I kissed her back and told her she could do me like that anytime.
I then asked if they'd even been with boys. My question wasn't answered right away, but it must have left some kind of bad taste in their mouth, because they all got sort of somber. It didn't last, but I figured I would ask Sarah instead. She always seems more open than the others.
After that, we were all spent, so nothing much more happened.
Except maybe one thing : I ended up in bed with Mary after that, just talking. She told me a little bit about her twin brother - Thomas, I think I mentioned him to you, dear diary - and about how she thought he was different than other boys. She told me because she said she was different than other girls too, maybe, but she wasn't sure. She had tried it with boys and didn't like it so much. I knew that she and Claire had been an item, and this contradicted what I had heard about her from Claire. I said nothing.
I think some of these girls have had issues with boys in the past. I know I have mine, but I've coped with them. I just hope I can help.
It's funny. I didn't expect anything going in. I loved the sex, I really did, but there's something special about these girls which spurs me on like you would never believe. They're just so alive. I want to feel alive. I'm in it all the way now.
I wonder who's going to be my next conquest? I probably shouldn't say that, but I hope it's Jennifer. She looks so wild.
Perhaps bringing up boys is not the best time, but it might be fun. I guess we'd need to find the right boy for that.
I'm tired now. Gonna go sleepy. Probably going to have wet dreams.

October 17th
Dear Diary,
I had a weird day today. Fun, but weird.
It started at school this morning. I met up with my new friends just before class. For whatever reason, I couldn't stop laughing. Mary got mad and walked off. No one went after her, but when I asked what was wrong, Claire just told me
We met up at lunch. I apologized for the morning, and Mary apologized for going all evil on us. She told us that she had a big fight with her brother about something, but she couldn't tell us what. Then, she really threw a bomb at us. She told us she had met someone. Being the inquisitive girls we are, we inquired further, but she refused to elaborate more, saying it was complicated and that she didn't want to ruin it. Well, I was willing to leave it alone, but Jennifer pushed and pushed, and finally got her to admit he was older than we were. She wouldn't tell us his exact age, though, but I figured he was at least eighteen for it to be a problem. Apparently, the fight with her brother was about that. She also told us the second bit of news, and it somehow seemed more important. She would no longer be daring with us.
That's when Sarah chimed in, saying that no one was going to prevent her from having all the fun she wanted. She said it wasn't about that, but Sarah insisted so much that Mary agreed to do one more stint with us, and then that would be it.
Jennifer then asked her if we could meet the handsome fellow, and she told us that it was his decision - as long as Thomas didn't hear about it. As far as Thomas was concerned, she told us, they weren't together anymore. Cassie and Claire didn't seem convinced (Claire especially), but they agreed to keep it quiet. I had no opinion on the matter, and I couldn't honestly tell what Sarah was thinking. She looked pissed, to be blunt. I think Mary wanting to opt out of the group really didn't sit well with her.
After school, I ended up going to Sarah's again. Jennifer joined us. Her parents were there so we headed up to her room. As soon as we were in, we got in our underwear, making a pile of all our clothes. Then, Sarah tossed all of her own clothes onto the bed, and we started having a parade, where we would try on her clothes. To be honest, I couldn't button most of her shirts because of my breasts. It made the others giggle to see me try. We did that until supper, then got dressed and ate some kind of macaroni casserole., then went back to her room.
Afterwards, I needed to go home to do some homework, but they insisted I do it there. I got my things out, but then they started making out on the bed. I got up to join them, but they said I had homework to do and that took priority. I tried not looking, but they made all sorts of sex sounds (even though they weren't really having sex). I knew they were teasing but I got really mad for some reason. They stopped and apologized, and then I apologized for getting mad. We had a big threeway hug, then we started kissing.
Sarah got up and locked the door to her room. Then, they stripped my top and started massaging my breasts. By then, I had told them about my sensitivity. They placed a pair of Sarah's panties (clean ones) in my mouth and told me not to make a sound. They started playing with my breasts, caressing them, teasing my nipples, biting and licking them. I really enjoyed it
After a while, they stopped. I really had to go, unfortunately, otherwise I would have slept there. We gave each other hugs and walked home. Actually, I walked with Jennifer for a time, and she told me she was looking forward to having real sex with me. It made me blush. I told her she could come over to my place if she really wanted it.
She's not here, because she said that it wouldn't be fair to the other girls, and we were only supposed to have sex together if it was part of the game, because then it didn't count like real sex. I was having a hard time with that notion myself, but I knew it made her comfortable, so I acquiesced. We gave ourselves a big wet kiss and went our separate ways.
I'm horny now, but I have my homework to do...

October 19th
Dear Diary,
Today, we met Mary's boyfriend. His name is Kevin. He's nineteen, and he's extremely dreamy. He looks like a rockstar from one of those bands in the eighties, with his leather jacket, jeans, slick black hair, cool attitude. He's a musician, I think, or part of a band. I wasn't paying attention when he was talking about his job.
I like him, not that I really know him, but he seems cool. Mary's really smitten, though, so I wouldn't dare try anything on him. Besides, he's too old for my tastes. I want a boyfriend who will be able to be with me all the time! I've been thinking about that too, being with girls for fun. I think that's really what it is. Fun. I want to have a baby at some point, and I want the father to be around, like my dad was, when I was younger, taking care of us and the farm before we moved here.
I'm left to wonder, though : if I ever get a boyfriend, will I keep having fun with the girls or will I do like Mary and stop. I can see why Kevin's presence, him being an adult, might be a problem for the rest of the girls. Sarah's really against it, but I think Jennifer would be cool with it. I haven't spoken to Claire and Cassie about it - they weren't present when Mary introduced Kevin to us. I wonder how they'll react.
When Kevin left, Mary told us that Kevin had the biggest penis she had ever seen. Jennifer asked about it and in comparison, apparently, it is bigger than anything Jennifer has ever seen (which is apparently a lot of penises). I have only ever seen two...
It was decided today that we would do something daring on halloween night. That means costumes. We might go trick or treating, even if we're a little old for that sort of thing. But Jennifer seemed to think there was a lot of daring to be done on that night, and Sarah agreed. Mary said she would come with us, and that would be her last activity with the club.
I think Sarah is still pissed about it. She's in charge of the activity, so I'm fairly certain she's gonna do something to Mary that night. I guess it won't be too bad.

October 27th
Dear diary,
So I have my costume for the halloween activity. We're going to meet up at Sarah's place again. Her parents are being super nice about it; they'll entertain young trick-or-treaters in the afternoon and early evening while we got out, then they'll give us the house and go to a costumed party on their end. They don't expect to be back until 1AM. That will give us plenty of time to go out there, have fun collecting candy, then head back to Sarah's to finish the evening just the six of us.
I'm dressing up as a fairy. I'm not sure how everyone else will dress up, but I bet it's gonna be sexy. My fairy costume is sexy; I only have a green miniskirt, long green stockings and shoes; I'll be wearing a green bikini top under a sheer green top. I even have the little green wings. I'm going to put green highlights in my hair. I hope everyone likes.

November 1st
Dear diary,
I don't even know where to begin about last night. I don't think I can even write in here what happened.
Thankfully, no one got hurt, but I really don't think Mary is going to be playing with us anymore. I don't know if she'll ever forgive Sarah, or her brother Thomas for that matter.
I... I guess I'll just go to sleep. Try to remember the good parts of the evening. There were quite a few; it was just the last thing, with Mary, that ruined it.
I just hope everyone gets over it. I would hate to lose my circle of friends over anything. But maybe I'm being selfish. I don't know. Sleep.
Old 09-24-2014, 07:25 PM   #40
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default We Were Only Six IV [Bonnie]

It was October 31st and I was late getting to Sarah's home for the halloween party. I was dressed in green, calling myself the Nature Fairy. It was a sexy costume, I thought, a little provocative but not too much.

When I arrived, just after supper, Sarah opened the door and greeted in what I can only call a Pocahontas costume; more like a bikini made of brown leather-like cloth, and a few feathers in her blonde hair. Jennifer was there too, in an equally revealing black sexy witch ensemble, completed with pointy hat and black heels, with a dress way too short for going out in public. They let me in, and dragged me to the basement where everything was already set up for later.

"Is Mary still coming?" I asked.
"She'd better," grunted Sarah. "We have things planned for her benefit."

It didn't take long for Claire and Cassie to arrive after that. They were respectively dressed as a sexy ballerina, with a one-piece lacy white dress ensemble, and a sexy pirate, with long leather pants and a open shirt tied around her chest, plus the eyepatch. Big hugs and a moment later, we were all downstairs, waiting on Mary. We walked about school and other unimportant stuff. I was simply looking forward to parading around town, getting some candy and being mischievous. Back in Arkansas, halloween was a very serious thing for my family. My dad would do my costumes, and then would accompany me across the trek, from farm to farm, until I had the biggest candy loot imaginable. I hadn't done halloween since we moved. I was very curious what it felt like.

Mary called. She told us she was running late and that we should go out without her, and she would join us somewhere. Sarah wasn't pleased about it, telling us we should wait some more, but everybody else thought we should follow Mary's advice, so we did. We headed out, getting some candy from Sarah's parents before leaving the house. As we exited, I heard Jennifer tell Sarah that it didn't matter if Mary wasn't there when we left, as long as she was there later, back at the house. I wondered how long it would take for her to join us. But just as we rounded the street corner, we saw her coming towards us. She was not alone. Her new boyfriend, Kevin was there. They were both dressed up. She was a sexy soldier, with army-colored shorts, long stockings and boots, a top with great cleavage, long sleeves and the exposed midriff. Kevin was dressed like Elvis, hair, coat and jeans.

I immediately sensed Sarah tense up but Jennifer took her hand and calmed her down. I decided to be the voice of reason.

"Hi Mary! Kevin."

I exchanged kisses with Mary, and Kevin gave me handshake. He was looking us up, I could tell. It made me blush.

"Sorry about that," Mary said. "But I didn't fell like introducing Kevin to Sarah's parents."

Claire and Cassie also seemed to be disturbed by Kevin's presence. I wondered why only Jennifer and myself seemed to be all right with it. Kevin spoke up.

"I'm just here to chaperone."
"We don't really need one," Sarah retorked, "but you're welcome to stay. We were going to walk around the block, see how much loot we can get."

The afternoon of Halloween was for kids. The evening was for teenagers. We started prancing around the streets, knocking on doors. People were polite, but I could tell that some of them found our costumes a little risky. It was strange. Everyone assumed that Kevin was an older brother to someone. Nobody bothered to correct them when they made the assumption. We did that for about an hour, trotting around town until we got a fair share of candy, then we headed to an overpass. I had a good memory there, as I recalled. I winked at Sarah but she was lost in her thoughts. We sat down and compared loot. It was probably the last year we could go trick-or-treating without it feeling too weird. We are all fourteen and fifteen at the time.

Mary was sitting near Kevin. He started reaching into her candy bucket, pulling out the caramels. He, of course, hadn't picked up any candy for himself. He started unwrapping them and feeding them to Mary. I found them cute, but apparently, I was the only one. Sarah probably decided she'd had enough of their playfulness, because she took charge at that moment.

"All right... we still have an hour to kill before heading back to my place. Kevin, you can hang around until then, but my parent's won't like it if I invite a guy over."

Kevin stared at her, and I could tell he wasn't intimidated at all.

"Well, given what Mary's told me about your games, I really don't think that's a real issue..."

It was Claire's turn to get uspet.

"Mary! What did you tell him about our games?"
"Nothing much. He figured it out on his own."
"Relax, girls. I did a little truth-or-dare way back, teenage stuff. You know, streaking, pranks, running naked in the yard, eating gross stuff... sexy stuff..."

Just because he had knowledge of what truth-or-dare was didn't mean he understood what we had, but I kept quiet, because Sarah went back on the offensive.

"Still, it's my home, and you weren't expected."
"It's chill," he replied.

He kissed Mary.

"She can have some fun without me with you girls later."
"So what do we do to kill time until we get back?" Jennifer inquired.
"Let's play a little..." Mary suggested.

There was a slight pause, and Kevin hunched his shoulders.

"I'm game..."
"Of course you are," Sarah replied, "you're the only guy here. But fine, we'll play. My set-up, my rules."

No one argued. Sarah was very authoritative today, and it didn't suit her well. She had a strong personality, but I had never figured her for the domineering type. It seemed rather forced on her part. I was going to suggest setting up some ground rules, but Sarah again took charge.

"So... Kevin, since you're new here, I'll allow you to give us dares. The only catch : you have to do them yourself after we've done them. Deal?"
"Sounds easy enough," he answered.

If Sarah was trying to intimidate him, she was failing miserably. Kevin looked at Mary for a moment, then back to Sarah.

"So... I can ask anything of you?"
"Pretty much," Jennifer answered.
"Within reason," added Claire.
"But no truths," Sarah interjected. "Just dares."

Kevin nodded. The feel of the game was off, I could tell, but I really didn't want to cause a scene by voicing my concerns. Besides, no one else seemed to be saying anything.

"All right... so I can dare anyone of you, as long as I'm willing to do the same dare afterwards."
"Yes, that's exactly it. Now, do we play or not?"

Why was Sarah being so agressive? It wasn't like her.

"All right. I call on you, Sarah..."

Kevin took a pause for dramatic effect.

"I dare you to get a spanking from Mary."
"Over the costume or off?"
"Let's start with over..." he replied.
"And what about you?" asked Sarah again.
"Well, if you do it, I get spanked by Mary as well."

Perhaps Sarah wanted to spank him herself, but she didn't argue. Instead, she got on all fours while Mary got up and walked over to her. Mary placed a hand on Sarah's cheek, over the leather skirt, and she slapped hard. Sarah didn't scream, barely flinched. A second slap equally hard. Another. Mary was reveling in this, it was easy to tell, and Sarah was biting back any sound that Mary tried to draw out of her. We started counting the slaps. After twenty or so, tears formed in Sarah's eyes from the pain. After thirty, Mary stopped. The part of Sarah's ass that stuck out from the leather was red as beets.

Sarah shifted and, to everyone's amazement, sat down on her sore behind, looking at Kevin defiantly. He seemed impressed. He didn't flinch much more; Mary proceeded to slap him on the butt an equal number of times, but there was a lot less energy and confrontation there. Still, I could only speculate that Kevin's posterior was equally right after getting slapped thirty times. He too sat back down, but I saw a twinge in his lips as his butt hit the ground. I held back my laughter.

"Okay," Kevin continued, "not missing a beat. I call out to... your name's Cassie, right?."

Our red-headed pirate lifted her eyepatch and stared him down.

"Bring it on."
"I dare you... to trade your top with Mary's."
"And who will you be trading your top with?" Sarah intervened, not missing a beat.
"Good question... I could always go topless."

He was in shape, so he could flaunt it, but Sarah would have nothing of it.

"No. You have to do the same dare. Your top is the white t-shirt under your leather jacket, so do a three-way trade. Mary gives her army top to Cassie, Cassie hands out her tied up shirt, and Mary gets your tee."
"Sounds good," Cassie said.

Cassie turned away from Kevin to remove her shirt, and we understood why instantly. She wasn't wearing any bra under it. I got a good view of her breasts and it made shiver a little. Mary took off her army top, revealing a nice army-themed bra under it. Kevin set his jacket beside him and pulled off his t-shirt, mindful of his hairdo. I couldn't help but stare at his powerful chest and lick my lips. The costume items traded hands, and Cassie slid on the army top; we could see her nipples through the very light fabric. Mary slid on the white tee-shirt. Kevin attempted to tie the shirt around his chest, but it was too large.

"Told you..." he said.
"Keep it on all the same," Sarah replied, "just don't tie it up."

Kevin remained like that, in an open girly shirt, his top exposed to us. He then checked around the room to determine his next target.

"Can I get Claire to kiss me? No... sorry, I dare Claire to kiss me."
"Clever..." Jennifer whispered.

Claire pouted her lips for a slight moment, then moved forward and planted a kiss on Kevin's lips, nothing fancy, just a long liplock. Pulling away, she turned to Mary just beside Kevin and also kissed her; that one had a little more passion to it, and I remembered their previous relation. Perhaps Claire was jealous, I wondered.

"What about me?" Jennifer called out. "And make it sexy."

Kevin considered her request.

"How far are you willing to strip?" he asked.
"Dare me!" she replied.
"All right, I dare you to strip as far as you'll go."

I had to admit it, it seemed like Kevin knew what he was doing. I still didn't see what the other's problem with him was. Perhaps it was simply because he was a man, and they were all more into girls. Still, I could fancy myself doing a few things to Kevin - if Mary allowed it, of course.

Jennifer got up, twirling on herself, giving us a very good look at her sexy witch costume. From where we were, it was almost impossible for anyone to see us. The light had dimmed considerably, so we were playing in half-darkness. To see Jennifer start undressing in that light was quite erotic. She first removed her hat, setting it down on the floor beside her. The dress was strapless, so Jennifer played it with it, pulling the cloth down to show us her breasts; Kevin gave an approving nod as she continued, pulling the dress further down, exposing her belly. When she reached her waist, I noticed she grabbed the edges of her underwear as she kept pulling down, so it all came off in one swoop, leaving her with nothing but her black boots and gloves.

"That's all I got," Jennifer triumphantly claimed. "Can we see the merchandise?"

Without too much fuss, Kevin got up, tossed the shirt aside, then unzipped his pants. There was nothing sexy about his stripping; however, when he pulled down his pants at the same time as his underwear, giving us a good lock at his package, my eyes widened. It was indeed quite impressive, as Mary and Jennifer had previously concluded. I kept thinking of allowing him to mount me between my breasts, how incredible it would feel. But Sarah snapped me back to the moment, casting a mean glance at Jennifer at the same time.

"Good... next. Just Bonnie and Mary now..."

My eyes darted between Jennifer's naked body and Kevin's erection.

"So... Bonnie is it...?"

I smiled at him, hoping for something wild, but a little afraid of it at the same time. As much as I wanted to do something a bit nasty with him, I was mindful of what the girls would think of me afterwards.

"I dare you to touch it."

No reaction. I looked at Mary, wondering what she thought of this, but she simply shrugged it off. I checked with the other girls. Jennifer was goading me on. The others were not providing any advice.

"And what will you touch in return?"

I was hoping he would call out my breasts. I wanted to feel his hands all over them. He disappointed me.

"Your pussy... through your clothing, if you prefer."

I moved forward, agreeing to the dare. As I neared it, I caught a whiff of its smell. For some reason, I didn't find it enticing. I couldn't place it. I reached down, wrapped my hand around it, felt it hardness; I wrapped a second hand because I could. This was only the third penis I had ever seen live. I gently stroked it, only a few seconds, but Kevin moaned instantly. I stopped and pulled away.

"My turn," he said.

Without asking for my permission, he reached down and placed a hand between my legs. I jolted but steadied myself, and let his hand wander against my green underwear. It wasn't hard to tell I was somewhat aroused by the whole event. He kept his hands against my crotch much longer than I had on him. Eventually, I moved away, blushing, unable to speak.

Sarah was quick on the trigger.

"One more dare, Kevin... For Mary."
"Mary, I dare you to blow me in front of all your friends."

No one was surprised. Not even Mary.

"And if I do?"
"I'll eat you up in front of them."

Mary smiled. I was somewhat shocked, although I shouldn't have been, in hindsight. They had both been working up to it. Kevin knew the game, and he knew how to play it to his advantage.

The first thing Mary did was remove her shorts. She had nothing under, displaying for our benefit her tight little bum. Keving got to his feet and Mary got on her knees. She swallowed him up without even thinking about it; it was impressive to see his penis disappear into her mouth, given its length. I pulled my stare away from the blowjob long enough to see what was going on with my friends. Cassie was looking in, mesmerized as I was, but Claire was looking in Jennifer's direction; Jennifer herself had closed her eyes, and her hand was gently caressing in-between her thighs. Sarah, however, was focused on the scene with a passion that felt surreal, like her stare could somehow affect the outcome of the sexual act between Mary and Kevin. My gaze went back to them; Kevin had his eyes closed; I was drawn to his firm buttocks, then back to Mary's mouth. She was working on it hard.

It didn't last very long. Either Kevin was really turned on or Mary was really good. Keving placed his hands behind Mary's head, keeping her in place, and I cringed. He was forcing her to swallow everything. I had never done it, but Jennifer had told me it wasn't so bad. He grunted all the way through his ejaculation into her throat. Pulling out, he got to his knees and kissed her mouth; I remember thinking he was brave to do it, given where her mouth had been not a moment earlier. He helped her stand up, him now on his knees, and he buried his face inside her crotch. Mary pulled off the white t-shirt and her army bra off, getting practically naked. I stared at their performance, barely acknowledging anyone else. My hand slipped underneath my panties, and I lost track of everything for a moment.

Mary's moans brought me back before I could actually give myself a release, and I stopped working on myself, instead watching Mary's rise to pleasure. It was incredible to watch, here in this exterior setting. For a moment, I wanted to be Mary, but then it stopped. Mary was done, and so were we. I was tipsy, almost like I was drunk. I could tell how furious Sarah was. Jennifer had a weird smile on her face, and I understood she'd allowed herself to play along with them. Cassie and Claire simply looked away.

Kevin turned back to us, his chin all wet. It wasn't as arousing as I thought it might be. There was something in the air, but no one was able to put a finger on it.
Old 09-28-2014, 08:36 AM   #41
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default We Were Only Six V [Bonnie]

We went back to Sarah's place after that, everybody had recovered their own costume. The walk back was eerily surreal. Sarah took the lead, walking alongside Claire and Cassie; I could barely hear what they were saying above the whispers, but they seemed to be talking about school and other unimportant stuff; I was walking alongside Jennifer, and she was talking about how amazing Kevin's dick was, and how it really made her want to suck it dry (like Mary had just done) or get him to mount her breasts. I kept quiet, letting her rant on and on, my mind elsewhere. Kevin and Mary followed, a few meters behind us, hand-in-hand, not saying a word.

When we arived, Mary and Kevin kissed, and then he left. I heard a 'good riddance' from Sarah and we went inside her home. Her parents were gone by then, so we made our way into her room, dropping our candy loot. Sarah grabbed everyone except Claire and Mary, taking us to the basement. Once there, Sarah started pacing about the room, anxious.

"What's wrong?" I finally asked.
"She can't do this to us... not her too..." Sarah said without looking at me.
"She can't leave? Of course she can," I answered. "We're all here willingly, right?"

I had heard stories about blackmails and servitude echoing around the cafeteria at school, but I knew that didn't apply to us. Did it? Jennifer dragged me to the corner of the room.

"Let's just let Sarah have her fun tonight."
"Yeah, but... I mean, if Mary wants to go, she can go, right? I mean, what if I wanted to go?"
"You're absolutely right, Bonnie," Jennifer confirmed, "but this thing's been brewing between Sarah and Mary before you came along."
"Ok... But what about Claire? Why did she remain upstairs with Mary?"

Cassie walked over to us, having listened in our conversation.

"Well, you know, Claire and Mary were an item for about three months last year..."

The tone in Cassie's voice seemed to hide a very small amount of jealousy, but I wondered who it was directed towards.

"So Claire's talking to Mary right now... making sure she's all right."
"What did you think of Kevin?" Jennifer asked us.
"He's too old for her," Cassie answered before me. "Besides that, I don't really have an opinion."
"I think he's neat..." I simply replied.

Sarah saw us huddled in a corner and walked over.

"You girls got my back, right?"
"Of course!" Jennifer said, implicitly trusting Sarah. "Anything."
"Just what do you have in mind?" I asked Sarah.
"We're going to make Mary our bitch for the night... She'll have to do everything we want."
"Why are you mad at her?"

My question was sincere, and Sarah realized I meant no disrespect from it. She paused for a long moment, staring at the ceiling, then back at me.

"I'm not. I mean, I am. I'm frustrated she would choose him over me... I mean us."
"Do you love her?" Cassie asked.
"What? No! It's just..."

I could see Sarah's mind recalling some memories that made her sad. For whatever reason, Mary's departure from us was making a big hole in her heart, and I figured out why.

"Who else left the group?" I inquired.

Jennifer and Cassie were puzzled at my question; it was Sarah who corrected my interpretation.

"No one left the group... but... someone left me."
"Oh!"

That didn't seem to be news to the other girls.

"Let's... talk about it another time," Sarah finally said, ending my inquiry.

It took a few more minutes for Mary and Claire to join us in the basement. Mary went to sit on a couch alone while Claire joined us.

"She's game..." she said.
"Good," replied Sarah. "Since this is the last time we'll get to play with her, I suggest we let Bonnie take the lead."

I was completely thrown sideways by the suggestion.

"What? Why me?"
"Because you're the only one of us who has never really done anything with her. And also... because I don't trust myself," Sarah replied.
"But... ok, but... what do I have her do?"
"Anything you can think of."

At the moment, my mind was drawing a blank. The other girls were waiting on me with bated breath. I figured I might as well come up with something simple, then work my way up as imagination allowed. We headed back to the center of the room, where Mary was waiting for us in her sexy soldier outfit. I took the floor, given the power I had been given.

"Ok, so... Mary... I'm in charge."
"Fine. What are we going to do?"
"...um... well... we're gonna start with a stripping game."
"What kind?" Jennifer asked, all too eager to play.

I paused. I had a few ideas, but I wanted to make it memorable for everyone.

"All right, I'm going to need blindfolds...one for each of us."

Sarah reached behind a couch and retrieved them. She smiled.

"Okay... so here's the plan. You're all going to put the blindfolds on and keep quiet. Everybody come stand in the middle of the room. I'm going to move you about and then you'll listen to the rest of the instructions."

They carried out my instructions, and I spread them about the basement so they wouldn't know exactly where everyone else was.

"Now, very important. Keep quiet so you don't give away your location. I'm going to drag one of you to another person, and you have to strip one item from that person. But you can't say a word, and you can only remove one item. And I'll keep shuffling people around until everyone is naked. Deal?"

I got a few positive nods from my friends, so I started the process. I put the blindfold on my forehead, then started moving people about. I got Claire and Cassie together, then moved Jennifer to Sarah, and finally walked up to Mary. I slipped on my blindfold and proceeded to slightly strip Mary's top; I groped at her breasts while I pulled it off, then she awkwardly did the same to me. I knew who was there, and perhaps the others could tell who they were partnered with, but it still created a strange feeling to be rummaging against someone's clothes. I heard a lot of giggles.

Once one item was off, I lifted my blindfold and shuffled the people around. Mary with Jennifer, Sarah with Cassie and myself with Claire. Blindfold back on, bottoms came off, skirts of pants, depending on the person. I pulled on Claire's ballerina skirt, mindful to grab her ass and hips along the way. She quite elegantly returned the favor with my mini-skirt. More giggling. People were ticklish.

Time for another shuffle. Mary went with Cassie, I got Jennifer, and Sarah got Claire. We went for our bras; it was the trouble of knowing which one of us had snaps and which one of us had slip-ons. Jennifer really got to massaging my breasts while she looked for the clasp, failing to find because it wasn't there. Her touch was me very horny; once we were both topless, I pressed my chest against hers and planted a silent kiss on her lips.

One last shuffle, I thought. Mary and Sarah were teamed up; Jennifer was directed towards Claire and I ended up stripping Cassie's bottom. I remembered my last encounter with her and it gave me goosebumps from the memories.

"All right, blindfolds off."

Everyone removed them and looked around, staring at the partner opposite them and the other naked people in the room. The playful stripping had really done a number on all of us, myself included. I had another spur of the moment idea.

"All right... we're alone in the house, right?" I asked Sarah.
"Yeah. Until about 1AM, when my parents come back."
"Good... so we're going to play hide-and-seek."
"Who's it?" Jennifer asked.
"I'll be it..." I replied.

Jennifer seemed a little disappointed but she allowed me to continue.

"So, essentially, you can hide anywhere in the house... Sarah, any place that's off-limits?"
"My parents' bedroom, otherwise no."
"Good. So, I'll come looking for you. Whoever I find first becomes my 'slave'. That 'slave' will then have to find me another 'slave' in order to be free of me, and so on, until everyone is found.
"Okay... And?" Mary added.
"Well... whoever is found last is at the bottom of the chain. So, everyone gets a slave, except the last person. And once all slaves are assigned, the masters can request something from their 'slave'."
"I like it," Jennifer said.
"Hang on!" Claire replied. "So the last person found gets to be the slave?"
"No, the first person found," I corrected. "And I'll be owner of that person."
"Ah! Makes more sense."

Everyone seemed eager to play, so I retreated into the corner, putting the blindfold on.

"I'm going to count to thirty, and then I'll come chasing. Go!"

I heard them scurrying about as I started to count out loud.
Old 10-03-2014, 07:27 PM   #42
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default We Were Only Six VI [Bonnie]

"Twenty-six... Twenty-seven."

The basement was silent around me as I counted up in our hide-and-seek game. Every other player, now naked, had supposedly found a hiding place inside Sarah's home. We still had over two hours before her parents were scheduled to come back - plenty of time to play this game through to the end. Whoever I found first would end up being on the bottom of our 'slave' chain, and then moving up. Part of me was hoping that Mary and Sarah would not be teamed up together, to avoid further embarassment on either part. Part of me was hoping they would.

"Twenty-nine... Thirty! Ready or not, here I come."

I turned around, opening my eyes, and glanced around the basement. No one was obviously in sight. It was time to look around. They could be anywhere in the house (except Sarah's parents' bedroom). This meant I had a lot of ground to cover. The systematic method was the easiest.

The basement was comprised of three rooms : the large living area where we had done our stripping game, the workshop and cold room, where I was hoping none of my naked friends had taken refuge (how dirty and cold they would be) and the downstairs bathroom. I headed there first. The door was slightly ajar so I peeked in. Light was off so I turned it on. No one was hidden behind the shower curtain or I would have seen a shape. There was a large storage space in the far wall, so I walked up to it, opening the door. There were shelves inside : no place for anyone to hide. I walked back into the main area, shutting the light, then went around the couch (in case someone had decided to set themselves there) and checked the corners of the room.

I opened the door to the workshop and the chill immediately made my exposed nipples pop up; the floor was cold, straight on the cement. I hesitated before going on. There were a few good hiding places in there, behind a counter, near the cold storage room. I checked every nook quickly but found no one, so I quickly made my way out of there, trembling and rubbing myself to get my temperature back up.

They were obviously upstairs, so I walked up. Being naked and exposed inside another's house, even if it was Sarah, was making me quite agitated, in good and bad ways. I could only imagine the awkwardness if her parents walked in on me like that. Thankfully, she was an only child - siblings in the story would have created a totally different kind of situation.

The stairs up led to the living room; there was also a kitchen, a second bathroom and a dining area. Where could the others be? They couldn't all be upstairs.

I started looking around the living room, behind sofas. I walked over to the entrance, and instinct told me to check inside the wardrobe. Pulling the door open, I spotted the pinkish skin of a friend, and called out.

"Found you!"

Claire pulled her head out of the clothes and stepped out, almost tripping over the boots.

"I guess you did... I'm first, right?"
"Right. Well, last... anyway. You need to start look for others."
"Yes mistress."

The name made me laugh, but I guessed it was accurate. In a slightly perverse way, I could imagine myself ordering my sexy black-haired curvy friend around for the rest of the evening. That privilege would fall to whoever she found, however.

I tagged along as she made a move to go back downstairs; she must have figured I had already looked there because she changed her mind and stormed into the dining area. It only took her a moment to find someone, hidden under the table.

"Jennifer!"
"I knew you saw me hiding here!" she replied, crawling out from under the furniture.
"So Claire, you belong to Jennifer now..." I chimed in. "Jennifer?"
"I know, my turn to look..."

She quickly turned towards the patio leading to the back of the house, as if she was wondering if someone had stepped outside. She changed her mind, heading towards the kitchen, opening cupboards, even the fridge door. There was obviously no one there. The next logical step was the bathroom, but she headed for the stairs down and walked. I waited upstairs with Claire, looking puzzled. It took a long moment for Jennifer to come back up, looking perplexed.

"I was sure someone had remained downstairs," she pondered to herself.

She headed towards the bathroom this time; the door was closed. She opened it, walked in and immediately checked behind the shower curtain. Nothing. She walked back out, confused for a moment, then walked back in and finally checked behind the door.

"Aha!"

On the dryer, she found Sarah, curled up in a ball.

"Oh boo!" said Sarah, stepping off.
"Found you. You're mine..."

Sarah and Jennifer exited back into the living room; Sarah considered her options.

"So I can end up being a slave to Mary or Cassie, is that it?"
"Pretty much. Are you ok with that?" I inquired.
"I guess... you must have already checked downstairs and here... so up..."

She pranced up the steps to the upper floor and we followed along. A hallway led to four different rooms, one of them we knew to be off-limits. There was the bathroom, her room, and her mother's study (which she also used for homework). Sarah hesitated, but then she walked into her own room and quickly started looking. It did not take her long to get to her closet and open it, revealing the person who would be her master.

Mary. My heart skipped a beat as I witnessed the two girls staring themselves down.

"Well..." Mary said.
"Well, ok..." Sarah simply replied.

There was a long silence, then I called out to the last person still hidden.

"Cassie, you can come out now."

She appeared through the door to the bathroom, looking a bit confused. I explained to her that she had won, and that she was to be Mary's owner, while she herself would be my slave. She smiled and nodded her agreement.

We started heading back downstairs as a group, down to the basement, to play out the results of the game. There was a certain awkwardness to the scene now, everyone wondering what everyone was expected to do as a slave.

All of a sudden, the sound of the buzzer at the front door rang out, breaking the tension and bringing confusion to everyone's face - at this hour, there were no longer any trick-or-treaters, so who could it be? It was too early for Sarah's parents to come back, and why would they ring?

Sarah jumped up and raced up the stairs, naked. We were all too stunned to react at the idea of her opening the door nude. We heard a 'come in' and 'this way'. Sarah walked back down the stairs with someone in tow.

"I thought it only fair," said Sarah, "to make sure everyone interested and invested in the game was invited."

We looked on as Thomas, Mary's twin brother, joined us in the basement, looking as puzzled as we were. Mary was beside herself, boiling red with anger.

"uh... what's going on here?" Thomas inquired.

We gave him no answer, staring on at his powerful and clothed masculine form, while we were completely exposed and vulnerable. It was clear Sarah had invited him along - but why?
Old 10-09-2014, 07:38 PM   #43
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default We Were Only Six VII [Bonnie]

Thomas looked at us without any afterthought. Seeing us naked, seeing his sister naked, didn't seem to bother him in the slightest. In fact, it barely made him uncomfortable.

"Hi..." he said without emotion.

Mary took a step forward, almost defiant in her stance, facing her brother.

"Tom... what are you doing here?"
"Well, Sarah said you were having a party of sorts, and she said I should come."
"It's not your kind of party," blatantly called out Mary.

Tom looked around. He seemed to wonder about his role here as much as we all were. Sarah decided to drop the suspense.

"I invited Tom because, if this is truly our last game together Mary, there a few things that need airing out."
"Like what?" Mary asked.
"Yeah," added Tom, agreeing with his sister.
"First off, there's a question that Tom wants to ask his sister," Sarah replied.

She looked at Tom. He seemed confused for a moment, but then his face lit up.

"uh... yeah. Mary."
"Yes, Tom?"
"Are you still going out with Kevin?"

Mary looked at us with anger.

"What did you tell him?"
"We told him nothing," replied Sarah. "He came to me on his own, and Jennifer and I owe him too much to lie... we said he should ask you."

Mary shied away for a moment before answering.

"Yes."

Tom seemed upset.

"I told you I don't like the guy..."
"And I told you it's none of your business who I date... or who I fuck!"

The tense moment would not go away. I was certain they didn't really want to fight, so I decided to intervene, for a change.

"Tom..."
"Yes, Bonnie?"

He was eyeing me and I felt intimidated by his massive presence. But I wanted to help.

"Why don't you want your sister to go out with him? You must have a reason other than just not liking him', right?"
"Well," he replied, "I heard about him from a few people... he's a user."
"A user?"
"Drug use," Sarah interjected. "Heavy stuff."
"So?" asked Mary. "I'm not using."
"But he is," Tom replied, "and if he's using, he may hurt you..."

Mary was about to say something, but Jennifer cut in.

"Look, this is all fine and good, but we're here to play... Tom, get naked."
"What?"
"I said, get naked... we're all naked here. You should match."

There was a moment's hesitation. Jennifer walked up to Tom.

"Here. I'll help you."

She started removing his shirt; Claire got close and helped Jennifer. Within moments, Tom was equally naked, and the suddenness of Jennifer's order had certainly had an effect on him, from what we could see. It was strange to see there was no anxiety between him and his twin sister, both being naked in the same room. The weirdness of the situation was doing it for me, however, as heat rose inside my body. I wanted to play as much as Jennifer, but I didn't know how to proceed. It was actually Mary who took charge.

"All right, Tom... you want to prove your point. Let's play for it."
"Play what?" he asked, with everyone as curious.
"We were going to play slavery so... you get to be a slave too. To everyone, I say."
"Wait," I started to say, but Mary motioned me to stop.
"I love Kevin, and I'm not going to stop seeing him unless you submit to everything we ask."
"You're still my slave," Cassie said to Mary.
"I know... but he's our slave."
"And if I do?" Tom asked his sister.
"Then I'll listen to your whole story... Deal?"

He accepted, and we all agreed, somewhat taken aback by the turn of events. Mary turned to me.

"What do we do, mistress?"
"I know!" Jennifer replied. "Get a chair, tie him up to it."

It was agreed. It took a moment to secure Tom's naked form to the chair with handcuffs and rope. He allowed us to do so, even though he could easily have resisted. I then took charge again.

"Okay... so we will choose in order, and I get to pick last, what we want our slave to do... so... Claire? You now have Tom as a slave, and you can ask him to do something for you."

Claire looked pensively at Tom, as if she was recalling something, but then she turned to me.

"No... I'm good... Let's see what Jennifer has in mind for me."

Jennifer had won Claire's servitude, and she was quick to act on it.

"Good... so Claire, you'll do what I say?"
"Yes..."
"Good. We'll start with... a blowjob to Tom."

Claire sighed.

"Nothing I haven't done before..."

She got to her knees, in front of Tom, wrapping one hand around his shaft, which popped to attention. I noticed that Tom's gaze was going elsewhere, looking away from what Claire was about to do to him.

"Do you mind?" Claire asked.
"Guess not..."
"No coming!" Mary called out.

No one objected. Claire started stroking Tom gently with her hand; I was mesmerized, suddenly reminded of how much this game lacked boys. If Tom lasted long enough, I knew what I would ask him to do to me. The girls looked on as Claire jerked him for a full minute, while Tom closed his eyes and pictured something which we could not know. Eventually, Claire worked up the courage to wrap her lips around him; I wanted to be her. Tom moaned, his eyes still closed. My gaze turned to Mary; she seemed to be enjoying the sight, and her sneer told me this was about humiliating her brother.

Claire pulled away after another minute, her face betraying the unease she felt.

"It was better last time," she murmured to Tom.

He didn't answer, keeping his eyes closed. Claire turned to Jennifer.

"I suppose I got him hard for you to take advantage of?" Claire asked.
"Actually, no," Jennifer answered, "and you know why..."
"Ok... what else do you want of me?"
"Nothing right now... but I have an idea for later."

Jennifer looked at me, then Sarah.

"Your slave is ready..."

Sarah contemplated the possibilities. She looked at Tom.

"Tom, do you want Jennifer to continue what Claire was doing?"
"Well, uh... not really. I mean, if she wants to..."
"Ok... Something else then... Jennifer, I want you to eat me out... while Bonnie slaps your ass."

She looked at me. I agreed. Sarah laid down on her back. Jennifer got down on all fours, her head above Sarah's sex.

"I use my hand?"
"Sure," Sarah replied.

As I got down behind Jennifer, she lowered her face down to Sarah's crotch, placing her tongue on its edge. Sarah shivered and squealed. I gave Jennifer's but a hard slap. She cringed. Sarah then grabbed Jennifer's hair, holding her face and tongue against her sex, and we proceeded to perform the stunt. Every five or six seconds, my hand came down on Jennifer's butt cheek, one after the other, while she dove into Sarah, held in place. I saw the other girls (and Tom) looking on at our display, and it was clearly having the desired effect. Sarah was panting and moaning loudly, giving a spectacle of her performance; she was probably faking most of it, but it was still incredibly arousing. Jennifer's cheeks were red; her slit was all wet. I slid a finger against it, and it went right in. Jennifer moaned loudly, so I stopped. I saw her shaking her ass, an invitation to do it again, but I denied her. She was the slave, after all, I told myself.

"Fuck!" yelled out Sarah, and this time, she wasn't faking.

She held Jennifer's head down there for as long as the orgasm didn't die down, letting her go to catch her breath only after all strength had left her. Jennifer's hands reached for her bruised buttocks, and she turned to me with a half-mad half-amused stare.

"I'm good... thank you Jennifer."
"No prob..."

They pulled away from each other. Mary had been circling the scene for a few seconds, and she called out to Sarah.

"So... Slave..."
"Yes... mistress?"
"You said I should indulge, since this is the last time I'll be doing this with you, so..."

We waited in anticipation.

"You're going to start by going to work on my brother... Get him hard again."

Sarah didn't flinch one moment, crawling up to Thomas, looking up at him.

"Can I?" she asked him.

He gave her the go-ahead, so she wrapped her lips around his cock, where Claire's had been a few minutes before. We watched the blowjob with some trepidation : I wanted to be in Sarah's place, to be honest. I knew Jennifer felt the same way. Mary was gloating, visibly captivated by the spectacle. She turned to Claire, whispering something which I didn't get; Claire ran up the stairs. It didn't take much to make Tom hard, and he seemed to be enjoying it more the second time around.

"Good job," Mary called out, watching her brother's boner come alive, "ready for the next step?"
"Fire away!" replied Sarah arrogantly.
"Sit on my brother's dick and fuck yourself with it..."

It was actually Tom who answered.

"I don't really want to fuck a girl..." he replied, and the way he said it hinted at something obvious but, for whatever reason, eluded my understanding at that moment.
"Did I say you had a choice? You want to back out of our deal?"

There was something unhealthy about Mary's attitude which made me uneasy. Sarah was not swayed.

"Tom, I don't mind it at all..."
"Well, it's just... ok."

This game felt rigged, or at least mishandled in some fashion, but I could barely reason it. I kept staring at Thomas's dick, wanting it all for myself. And now, Sarah was going to impale herself on it, apparently.

"Facing me," added Mary.

Sarah complied, presenting her behind to Tom, positioning herself over him. I imagined she was still very wet from her previous experience with Jennifer. She didn't need much more motivation, as she lowered herself onto him, his shaft disappearing inside her. They both closed their eyes, with Tom releasing a loud grunt as she wrapped her pussy around him. That was more than I was willing to do : only my future husband would ever penetrate me, I reminded myself, even though everything else was fair game. I turned my head towards Mary; she was getting a perfect view of her brother's cock inside Sarah's pussy; she began pulling herself up and down it, her hands tilted back so she used Tom's waist as leverage. She moaned as she slid on his shaft.

"Don't you dare come, Tom!"

He didn't answer. His eyes were closed and I tried again to imagine what he was picturing in his mind without success. I looked at Sarah's face : her mouth was wide open, and she was enjoying the sensation. Tom was quite a specimen all around. Sarah's face was contorting as she allowed Tom's dick to play inside her, reveling in the act.

Claire returned, holding what could only be a strap-on. For a moment, it occured to me that if I wasn't going to allow any penis inside my vagina, I couldn't let a strap-on inside either. The thought made me sad for a moment.

"Fuck..."

Sarah was indulging in the sensation Tom was unwittingly providing her; Tom didn't seem indifferent to it either. Mary was beaming with anticipation, and she took the strap-on from Claire, putting it on herself. We all sort of knew what to expect next.

"Sarah?"

Our friend opened her eyes, resting immobile on Tom for a moment, looking at Mary, realizing the toy now strapped to her waist. Sarah had heavy breathing, bitter her lower lip, relaxing in the fullness of Tom.

"Okay... how?"
"Get off of Tom..."

Sarah carried out the order, although it looked like she didn't want to. Even Tom, who had been reluctant to start, expressed some quiet disappointment when she pulled off of him.

"Have you ever done anal?" Mary blatantly asked.

Insertion of an object in the rectum. Nope. Not for me, I thought. Sarah looked away for a moment.

"Well, pens, markers... nothing more."
"All right... as a departure gift, I'm going to introduce you to the joys of anal sex," replied Mary.
"Have you done it before?" Jennifer asked.
"I have... and I liked it. A lot."
"With Kevin?" Jennifer added.

The question strung a sour note in the room, with Thomas present, but he kept quiet. Mary didn't answer the question. She simply turned to Sarah.

"Okay Sarah... get on your back, and we need pillows under your ass to elevate it. I'm not mean, so we'll put some lube too, and I'll start at your pace."
"Should I go the bathroom first?" Sarah asked.
"Do you need to go?"
"No."
"You should be fine..."

We gathered some cushions and Sarah set herself up, her ass elevated as she laid on her back, with Mary ready to proceed. Were they really going to do it, I wondered? How would it feel for Sarah? Why were these two so at odds? What were they trying to prove? I asked myself all these questions.

There was little more time to think about it, because Mary moved down, setting herself in-between Sarah's leg, the tip of the lubbed up dildo coming to rest near Sarah's butthole. It was happening. I was shocked and stunned, unable to stop it, unwilling to do so. There was a breaking point here, and we had reached it.

Someone was getting what they wanted : it suddenly occurred to me that I couldn't tell who, from Sarah or Mary, or perhaps even myself or the others, that it was impossible to tell who was actually winning the game.
Old 10-17-2014, 09:37 AM   #44
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default We Were Only Six VIII [Bonnie]

Sarah was on her back, her buttocks raised up by the pillows, while Mary was getting ready to use the strap-on on Sarah's ass. It was lubed up, ready to do its deed. We were all around, waiting to see what would happen, how it would feel for Sarah. Tom was still tied up to the chair, still hard after Sarah had let him go, looking on, curious. The rest of us were silent as well.

Mary settled the tip of the dildo against Sarah's rectum.

"Relax into it," Mary said.
"I'll try."
"Do you trust me, Sarah?"
"I do. I don't know what's gotten into us lately..."

There were no more words spoken between the two. Mary got to what she intended, and Sarah squirmed under the stress of something trying to enter her backdoor; Mary teased Sarah's clitoris with her fingers to make Sarah more receptive, and it worked a bit. The pressure from Mary's weight made the tip slightly disappear. Sarah groaned, and it was unclear if she was enjoying it. But it was now a done deal, as Mary grapped Sarah's waist with two hands and started slowly pulling her onto the shaft.

"oh f..."

Sarah was unable to voice more words, as her face contorted with a strange expression which we had never seen there.

"Too much?" asked Mary, sounding concerned.
"No... it's just... it's bigger than a marker..."

Mary resumed her operation, as gentle as before, and Sarah's face slowly shifted from pain and confusion to acceptance. She bit her lower lip, keeping her eyes closed. It took a few more moments for Mary to stop, with only half the strap-on inside.

"How does it feel?" asked Mary.
"Okay... bigger than it is, actually..."
"You still good?"
"Yeah... you enjoy this?"
"I do... I hope you will too."
"Ok... I'm ready."

And the next movement was in, as Mary started to sway back and forth, the dildo sliding in and out, starting to have the desired effect on Sarah. She moaned slightly, breathing heavily in-between strokes.

"I so want to try that!" Jennifer said to me.

I stayed quiet, watching, wondering what kind of pleasure one could derive from it. Sarah didn't seem to enjoy it too much, but her face no longer lingered in pain. Mary was building up steam, driving it increasingly faster in and out of Sarah.

"How is that?"
"I can... handle it, I guess... women like this?" Sarah was able to reply.
"Some do... Hang on."

With one hand, Mary started playing with Sarah's clitoris, and this time, there was a very obvious reaction.

"Oh my....!"
"A-ha! Now you get it..."

Mary was doing it, and Sarah was appreciating the actions taken upon her. We saw her eyes rolling back as her body arched and swayed under Mary's impulse. After several seconds of this anal penetration and clitoral stimulation, Sarah was on the brink of orgasm; Mary stopped abruptly, and Sarah got angry.

"Ah! Fuck... why'd you stop?"
"You're my slave, Sarah... I decide when you get to come..."
"Fuck... fine..."

Sarah took a moment to regain her composure.

"What now, mistress?"
"Now that you're good for the idea, we're going to step it up a notch."

Mary turned to me.

"Untie Tom."

As I proceeded to do so, she turned to her brother.

"Okay, bro... you want to make your point, so I'll ask one more thing from you."
"Ok."
"We've done a lot together, we've always been really close... up until recently."
"Yeah, so..."
"So, we're going to be doing something on Sarah - together."
"Like we did with Claire at your birthday a few years ago."
"Yes, but not quite the same..."

Sarah seemed as puzzled as we were. Mary lay down on her back, motioning to Sarah to come over.

"I want you to impale your pussy on my strap-on, Sarah."
"Could you clean it up first? It was in my ass..."
"Sure."

Mary complied, wiping it off with a wet washcloth. Sarah moved into position, crouching down on Mary, who spread her legs to her sides as far as they could go; they were actually bent in front of Sarah. It was an intruiging sexual position. Sarah lowered herself onto the artificial shaft, holding her weight so she would not crush Mary. We saw Sarah's pleasure rise as the dildo disappear inside her.

"Good," Mary replied. "Tom, you have perfect access to her ass now..."
"What?" Sarah asked.
"Tom's going to fuck you in the ass..."
"But he's too big..."
"No he isn't. I got you ready for him."

It was time I intervened.

"Hang on, Mary! You want Tom to fuck Sarah in the ass while you..."
"While I fuck her pussy, yeah..."
"Sarah?" I inquired.
"I'm okay. I'm kinda curious. Tom?"

The main man was silent for a while, but he shrugged it off and moved behind Sarah.

"You're okay with this, right?" he asked.
"Yeah... have you ever done this before?" Sarah inquired.
"um... yeah."

We were all stunned by the answer.

"I mean, not the double-team thing, that's new like this," he precised, "but anal yeah..."
"Ok... Be gentle."
"I will."

Sarah was eager for Mary to start using her, but Mary was waiting for Tom to be in position. He knelt behind her, his cock still hard, steadying himself. As he was lining up, Mary called out to him.

"Tom, no holding back."

He nodded. At first, it seemed like his manhood would not fit, would not enter. Tom went at it, slowly, wiggling the tip until something finally happened; it gently slid in, making Tom and Sarah moan at the same time. It took him moment after that to slide half of his dick inside Sarah's ass, while the strap-on occupied the whole of Sarah's pussy.

"oh my God!" Sarah squealed.
"Does it hurt?" Mary asked.
"Yes... no... I don't know... oh..."

I was shocked and extremely excited. My friend Sarah was being double-teamed by the twins Mary and Tom; I witnessed with trepidation as they started pumping inside her, alternating. Sarah was torn between pain and bliss, but pleasure was winning out. I cast a quick look around the room; Jennifer was busy masturbating to the sight; Claire and Cassie were looking on, unsure if they were enjoying the scene or not. Tom and Mary, however, were lost to the moment, as was Sarah, heaving and panting as she was taken by her two partners. Even Mary seemed to derive some form of pleasure from it.

It took a moment, but Sarah finally achieved the pinnacle of pleasure, repeated moans giving it away. Tom, now completely lost to the moment, only lasted a few seconds after that, spending himself fully inside Sarah's ass. Seeing him orgasm reminded me how incredible it had been when my previous partners, their dicks between my cleavage, came hard and shot their loads across my chin. And even though Tom was done, he kept at it for a long moment afterwards, sustained by the energy of the double motion with his sister inside Sarah.

Sarah bent down, kissing Mary as more pleasure was given her. Finally, the trio stopped; as Tom pulled away, we were treated to the disgusting sight of his white cum dripping from Sarah's ass; I looked away, focusing on Sarah and Mary, still kissing. As they pulled away from each other, I could sense the electricity between them, still very much alive.

"That way," Mary whispered, though we all heard, "you'll never forget me."
"I'd never forget you even without this, Mary..."

I had guessed right. Sarah was in love with Mary, or at least in lust of some kind. I turned to Tom. He seemed completely out of it, retreating to his chair, satisfied but confused. I moved towards him.

"Are you okay, Tom?"
"Yeah... sure..."
"You don't look okay."
"It's just..."

He paused, looking at me, almost judging me. He shrugged his shoulders for a moment.

"I'm not... much... into..."
"Yes?..."
"uh... girls."
"Oh!"

It took me another moment to process his comment, and then everything I had observed since his arrival fell into place.

"But did you enjoy it?"
"I guess... I came. I can have sex with girls if I want to... I just... don't really want to."
"Ok. Wow. I didn't know."
"What about you? Do you prefer boys or girls?" he asked me.

I couldn't answer.

"I don't know... I like both but..."

I looked down at his limp dick and smiled.

"I guess I like cocks... A lot."
"That's cool," he said.

By now, Sarah had pulled herself off of Mary and was resting on her basement couch. Mary was removing the strap-on, flushed from her exercise. Cassie immediately stole the tool from her.

"Mine... you're done with your slave, Mary, so you're mine now..."

Mary turned to face the red-head, who was putting the strap-on belt around her waist.

"You waste no time!" Jennifer said.
"I know what I want, and I want it now. Mary, on all fours, now!"

Mary complied, and Cassie moved behind her. She seemed to on fire, moved by a never before seen energy driving her words and actions.

"I'm going to take you and fuck you, now... first in your pussy... then your ass... and while I'm doing that, you're gonna eat someone out!"

She looked at Claire.

"You, Claire... she's gonna eat you."

Claire hesitated but moved towards them, placing herself on her back to give access to her pussy. Cassie was all about control now, and Mary was now going to pay the same way she had made Sarah pay. And once more, I couldn't tear myself away!
Old 10-19-2014, 12:24 PM   #45
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default We Were Only Six IX [Bonnie]

I'm still not exactly sure what got into us that night. Perhaps it was the frustration behind Mary's imminent departure from our games. Perhaps there were other lingering issues. Perhaps it was halloween playing tricks with our minds. Whatever the case, we were into it big time, more than ever before and, in a way, more than we would ever be afterwards.

I watched Cassie drive the strap-on didlo inside Mary, first inher pussy, then inside her ass, all while Mary was eating out Claire. Jennifer couldn't handle it anymore and was fiercely masturbating to the scene. Sarah was on the couch, resting from her own ordeal with Mary and Tom. Tom was retreated in the corner of the room, waiting for things to end.

And I was there, supposedly in charge of the night, unable to get control back. Mary was moaning and panting hard as Cassie was driving it hard into her. I remembered thinking how she was going to break her in two. I felt horny too, but I couldn't act on it. There was just too much happening at that moment.

Mary screamed out her third orgasm and collapsed on top of Claire, unable to further continue the oral stimulation. Cassie realized that Mary was out of it, so she stopped, pulling out of her. Claire pushed Mary to the side and crawled away, shaken from her own pleasure. Cassie crawled to Claire and they hugged, while Mary curled up into a ball, still reeling from the hard penetration and pleasure from Cassie's efforts.

And I was still there, in the middle of the room, at the center of it all, detached. Tom. Sarah. Mary. Jennifer. Cassie and Claire. Friends. All lost to the moment, all in their own world. There was a feeling of detached apathy from the room, like the game had gotten out-of-hand, and somehow, I felt it was my fault. I had not intervened, not moderated the encounters. I wanted to throw up. I waddled to the bathroom and bent in front of the toilet, but nothing came out. I waited there for a minute or so, then I got back up and walked out. Everyone was still at exactly the same spot, and I knew something had to be done to break the spell. It was a difficult choice to make for me, to see which friend I would walk up to first. Perhaps it would be a defining moment in our relationships.

Yet, the choice was obvious to me. I walked to Mary and sat down beside her, helping her get back seated down.

"Are you all right?" I asked.

She stared into my eyes and kissed my lips.

"I am... thanks for caring."
"Of course."

I gave her a big hug, pressing my large naked chest against hers. We held tight for a long moment, then I pulled away, looking into her brown eyes.

"Why?" I asked.
"Why all this? Why am I leaving the group? Why am I going out with a guy five years my senior?"
"All of it, I suppose..."

Mary was tempted to pull away, but instead, she pulled me in close again, casting a quick glance at her brother, who was listening in on our conversation. She looked back to Sarah, now sitting up straight on the couch and also staring at us.

"There's a long, boring story, and there's the short version..." she stated.
"Just tell us what's happening."

I could tell Mary was torn by all that was happening, and the fact that I actually cared for her made it harder for her to dismiss me. I only knew her (and her friends) from recently, and had only an indirect relationship with all of them. I knew nothing of their past histories. Perhaps it was why Mary felt more comfortable around me.

"Bonnie... our lives are... complicated."
"So is mine, but..."
"I can't stay."

The tone was sincere, resolute.

"You don't understand. I'm not staying in school."
"What?"

The question popped without a thought, but I could see it echo in everyone's eyes. I looked back to Tom; he only seemed slightly surprised by her revelation. It almost felt like Mary was crying - except she wasn't. There were no tears. Sadness, but no tears.

"Kevin and me are going away together. Soon. I'll be sixteen next month. Emancipated. I can't stay home anymore. Tom knows why..."
"But what about...?" I started to say, looking at her brother.
"Tom. It's different for him."
"Is it?" Tom finally intervened.

She looked at him.

"Well..."
"What do you think dad's gonna do when he finds out I'm gay?" he replied.

She didn't answer. She already knew, of course. Pieces of the puzzle came together.

"I'm not leaving the group because I want to," she finally said. "I'm leaving because I won't be in town anymore. We're gonna get married, and we're gonna move away."

No one said anything. What was there to say, really?

"Don't read too much into it," Mary added. "I was never abused, or molested, or anything like that but... our parents... they... if they knew what we just did here..."
"I think I understand," I replied.

She looked at her brother.

"I'm sorry... I can't live like that anymore. I can't hide, and I cant' stay... Are you going to tell on us?"

There was no hesitation in Tom's face, even though he did not speak for a long moment.

"No. I get it. But... do you love this Kevin?"
"I do... I really do."

There was silence, and then Sarah spoke up.

"Okay. I didn't know. I..."
"Don't worry Sarah. I guess I wanted to keep everyone at arm's length. Make this less awkward for me. But... it's not."

The game ended after that, and we kept quiet about everything for the next two months. The day following Mary and Tom's birthday, there was some big scene at their home apparently, when Kevin came to get Mary. Her suitcase was packed, and they drove away, leaving her mother crying hysterically and her father beside himself. It would be another year and a half before Tom actually came out, leading to a second confrontation in that household.

And now... I have only one regret. We never really kept in touch with Mary. I suppose that's her story. My story, however, kept me very close to my friends, and led me to my boyfriend, Barry, and the amazing times we've had together.

==============================================

THE END

So... I want to thank everyone who read through this story. It's always more motivating to write when you get feedback with this kind of writing, but since it was already written, it was just a question of pacing the stories.

I hope you enjoyed this penultimate chapter of Past Experiences.

You can keep reading me on my other story posts!

- Your Interesting Friend

Blog for my GD stories

Advertisements
Kink Talk