Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-13-2014, 10:46 AM   #1
AnalGirl1

Default Public Gangbang: The craziest experience ever!

So,...
I was in orgasm denial for two weeks, when I begged my master nxne to let me cum. This is how I was allowed to cum:

You'll put on your newly purchased set of GoGo Pants and bra ( http://i.ebayimg.com/t/GoGo-Hot-Pants-glaenzend-Einheits-Groesse-32-34-36-38-Dance-Party-Clubware-sexy-neu-/00/s/MTI4MFgxMjgw/z/B~YAAOSw7NNUEQad/$_57.JPG )... some shoes and something to cover yourself up... You will take a purse with you with:
- Keys
- Condoms
- Lube
- Cuffs
- Blindfold
- Earplugs
- Alcohol (40%+)
- Juice / Coke

Before you get dressed you will write 'Use me' in German across your breasts, in such a way that your GoGo top would cover the writing up when zipped up.

You will also write 'Fuck my ass' across your lower back in the same way, so that the GoGo pants would cover it up (at least as much as possible).

You will then get dressed and drive to a location of your choice where you can safely leave the car overnight... Once you get there you will take off everything apart from your GoGo attire and your shoes... You will proceed to drink 10 shots, or more, to get yourself mildly drunk... about 60% between sober and total blackout. This would ensure you cannot chicken out and drive back.

You will then take you purse with you and head to a bar of your choosing. You will go in and make your way to the men's bathroom. You will pick a cubicle and get in.

Once inside you are to remove your pants completely and uzip your bra so that both writings are clearly visible. You are then to put the pack of condoms in front of you, lube up your ass and place the rest of the lube with the condoms... then you'll blindfold yourself, put in the earphones, unlock the door and cuff both of your hands behind your back. I want you to be facing the door.

Once you snap your cuffs shut you will begin counting... You will count to 1800... if you forget where you are, and you WILL forget where you are, you are to round down to the closest hundred and continue from that...

Each time you are fucked... you will beg the person to cum all over you... you will do this for each person... They may choose to cum where they want... your face... clothes... boobs... hair... back... ass... wherever.

You are allowed to cum as many times as you can during these 1800 seconds! Once you get to 1800, you will say 'STOP' loudly. You will proceed to uncuff yourself and, if there is someone using you at the time, ask them to jerk off and cum over you. Then, without cleaning yourself up or wiping away the cum, you will put your panties back on, zip up and leave.

You are to walk back home at least 25minutes and before you get in, I want you to masturbate until you hit an orgasm just outside your house entrance... What a lovely orgasm it will be... a freshly fucked slut all covered in cum masturbating to orgasm in public wearing a whore outfit... you'll love it.
AnalGirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to AnalGirl1 for this post:
Old 09-13-2014, 10:46 AM   #2
AnalGirl1

I had massage oil all over my body, and it was glistening. I wore (not waterproof) slutty makeup and black high heels, wich have long strings around my leg. So it took a few minutes to put them on and off. I call them the "No Escape Heels" ^^.
"Use" on my right and "me" on my left tit (I preferred english) and "Fuck my ass" on my lower back/upper ass (it was only half covered by the gogo pants - you could read it with the pants up!).
Dressed in my golden gogo outfit (I never wanted to run around in this outside!) and with the prepared handbag I took my long jacket, hid my appartment key outside, and got into my car.
I drove about 4km to the other side of the town, got drunk (about 15 shots) - a bit to drunk, as I recognized later - took of the jacket and let the jacket and car keys in the locked car. So I couldn't get back inside, before getting the 2nd key from my appartment.
I went into the bar (not before thinking about what I was about to do in my car for 10 minutes. But I was drunk and horny as never before)- ashamed for ma clothes - and there were only 2 people + barkeeper. I left and went into another one. This was fuller and I headed straight into the mens toilett, without looking at the people. There were guys in the toilett, but I didn't say anything (say talked to me), went into a cubicle and locked it.

My heart was racing and my head dizzy (maybe because of the alcohol ). I emptied my little handbag on the ground. Opened both zippers of my outfit - So the bra was dangling on both sides and the panties was now 2... one on each leg. I lubed my hand and put it on and in my ass - as much as I could - and smeared the rest over my body. Condoms and Lube on the ground, handbag hid behind the toilet. I blindfolded myself and inserted the earplugs - dark silence - I unlocked the door and cuffed my hands behind my back. My knees were touching both sides of the cubicle wall.
And then I waited - and counted ...
243, 244, the door opened - and closed (I felt it on my knees), I stopped counting for a few moments, ... 245, 246 ... 312,313 the door opened again. The door closed. Someone touched my upper inner tight - my heart skipped a beat - he caressed my tight, slowly nearer my pussy, until... I had two fingers in my pussy, pounding me heart 20/30 times in and out at a fast speed, then - slowmotion - AARGGH, this is so cruel! I moaned and said quietly "Faster" "Fuck me" - he kept going slowly. But stopped short after this. I waited... FUCK I forgot counting -.- 300, 301,... A Hand grabbed my hair and pulled my head down. My face pressed against his dick/lap. I licked his balls and recognized he had put on a condom. I licked his dick, while he held my head, until he pulled me head straight in front of him and shoved his dick in my mouth.
He let me do the work/movement, but when I pulled him out and told him to fuck me, he seemed to become angry and started facefucking me -.- what was the number? ...400,401...560,561... spit was dropping down to my chest when he pulled out. He slapped my face with a wet hand (the spit?). And pulled me up, so I was standing.
He touched my whole body and made me bent over, until my head was on the toilet water box. He held my handcuffs and rubbed his dick on my ass cheacks, until he entered my ass. phew... but I had bigger ones... number? SHIT I'm so stupid -.- 600, 601,...
He was getting faster and faster, when I said "Don't cum inside me. Cum on my please!" he started smacking my ass and fucking my ass real hard. Even though I was horny as hell, I didn't manage to cum from this assfucking, before he pulled out and came on my back and arms. Number? FUCK 800,801 - I THINK he had locked the door, and was now leaving, without closing the door.
This was such a fucking crazy situation. I wanted to be fucked so hard so good... forever... I sat on the toilett, leaning back putting my heels high in the air - hopefully someone would fuck my pussy now - I NEED TO CUM!
Only seconds after this - SMACK - on my pussy - I screamed, pulled my legs down, but someone was holding them up. And a small dick entered me - without condom - and his fat belly leaned agains my inner tights. I was nearly fallind down from the toilett. I said "put on a condom" he kept fucking "please" i started to curl, wanted to make him stop "Stop! Take a condom" and I was sliding sideways down from the toilett. Ouch! I couldn't get up and he didn't help me. I was partways in the next cubicle, when he pulled down my right half of the panties. FUUCCKKK I haven't thought of this - what if someone stole my clothes! I would have to get home naked - through the whole town - SHIIIT. Then he picked me up harshly. He sat on the toilett and pulled me towards him until i sat on his lap. He was wearing a condom now and I got up and sat down again, his cock in my pussy and started sliding up and down - I thought this way it would be more likely to get my panty back.
"Please make me cum" "and give me my panties back" "and cum on me". He held my handcuffs and pressed me up - wtf? - he pulled me down again, his cock in my ass - of course -.- I WANT TO CUUUUM - FUCK MY PUSSY i was screaming in my mind - but kept going.
I can do this! I can cum from assfucking with a disgusting fat guy.
The assfucking felt weired in the beginning - as if he was wearing 3 or more condoms - but after a while they seemed to stuck inside my ass.
I was sliding up and down, while he grabbed my tits and all over my body. ....
FUUUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK - wich number was it! I forgot to cound for an eternity (5-10 minutes maybe). FUCK FUCK 800 FUCK 801 FUCK
He was getting harder, started to move and to smack my ass - I stood up, kneeled down, put the condom off and gave him a handjob - with a faceshot on 87X. This was when someone from behind me grabbed my tits. I shrieked. He pulled me back and I was dragged out of the cubicle. He let go and I was lying on the floor - FUCK how many people are there, what will they do, where are my clothes...ahhhm my panties, what was the FUCKING number? -.- 800, 801
Old 09-13-2014, 10:47 AM   #3
AnalGirl1

I tried to stand up but they pulled me on my knees and suddenly someone with a big dick started to fuck my pussy - FINALLY! I was so aroused. My face on the ground, when someone (TWO! - fuck who cares - I will cum soon! ) lifted my face up and put his dick in my mouth - and let me fall down! This dick was big, too! And it slipped down my throad - I was gagging on it - Fuck I can't breath! I tried to roll to the side but they both were holding me. I was getting afraid, when he pulled my head up. I breathed heavily and loud, but he let me down again immediatly. This was a weired position, I was on my knees, spit roasted between two big dicks. One pounding my pussy really good and my weight pulled my head down onto the other cock - deeply. He started to lift my head up and let me FALL down regular, when I came!
This was SO good - SO FUCKING good! I couldn't control anything anymore. I put my hips on the floor, twitching around, moaning, crying while beeing throat fucked (thank you for the training on my big dildo by the way - this would have been hell without that).
But they two weren't finished. They changed sides (I recognized this only by their dicks ) and one was laying on my, fucking my ass with long thrusts, pressing me against the floor each time. He pulled on my hair, so I pulled my head up and the other one fucked my mouth - not so deep, but fast. The facefucking made my blindfold slip to the side, and then I saw something... shit! I know why I wanted the blindfold. The one facefucking me was muscular... but stupid - an asshole ... at least that's what I think I saw from down his cock, his body pressed agains my face every second. And when he pulled out, I saw two more guys watching me! - just in front, how many are behind me? FUCK this was such a weired situation - One of them had a mobile in his hand -.- (Later I thought I should have asked him for the pics/ video ^^) - Thank god the guy I sucked saw me and pulled the blindfold back on. And they kept going...
Have I forgot something?.... the time! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK where war I ? I haven't counted for ages... what was the last number I know? 600? it started at 200 - right? I had no idea, and my mind was somewhere else... and drunk.
While thinking about the number and how stupid I am, the facefucking became faster and faster, until... he pulled out, the condom off, took my hair and masturbated with my hair around his cock. Ouch! and he came into my hair! -.-
what the fuck am i doing here?... something nice, i think... the cock in my ass feels so good. SO good... and was nearly cumming again. I bite down my lip... and came again.
So wonderful... so fucking wonderful... I moaned so loud - not caring about the guy hearing me.
But after this orgasm I couldn't stop my ass from tightening up - it started to hurt.
What the fuck am I doing here? I'm lying in a bars mens bathroom on the floor, beeing fucked in the ass, naked in body oil, while at least 3 more men were watching me... fuuuhhck. The assfucking became faster and much more painfully. It was like a chain reaction. I cramped my ass, he liked it (probably) and fucked me faster, and I cramped my ass harder (I tried to stop, but it was a reaction)... until he came. I was screaming at that moment out of pain, and he came straight in my ass, still laying on top of me. I started to cry. He pulled out, turned me around, sat on my stomach and emptied the condom on my face. He wanted me to swallow, but I refused, and he smeared it over my face and tits. I was now actually crying.
I crawled into the cubicle and someone pulled me back softly. But I managed to get into the cubicle and locked it. I heared shouting (I haven't understood any words during the whole time, just noices), pulled off the blindfold.
I was sitting there for a few minutes, asking for my panties (SHIT!) but I didn't want to hear them and didn't pulled the earplugs out. They didn't give me the panties, but one guy locked from above into my cubicle. I collected my stuff, put it in my handbag, closed the zipper of my top, and held up my left part of the panties with one hand, the other hand trying to cover my pussy. I stepped out of the cubicle and while looking straight to the ground I rushed out of the bathroom (I saw 4 x 2 feets) and out of the bar. The guys from the bathroom shouted to me in the bar. I ignored it and ran into the next alley and hid. I tried to think, that this was a experience and I stopped crying.
I was walking a few minutes - practicly bottomless - searching for something to cover up, when I remembered the condoms in my ass - they hurted while walking!
I hid between two cars (next to a empty street - it was after midnight) and pulled them out - not easy, because they were deep inside me!
It was my pantie-half! ^^ I was so lucky! It wasn't really dirty, so I put it on and zipped them together. I was so happy now - just because I wasn't naked anymore... (but still nearly naked, cum on my face, tits, hair and back, my panties have been in my ass, humiliating text on my lower back, in high heels)
I was walking down the street, smiling, a couple went past me - I didn't care - a guy on a bicycle commented me, I didn't care - I saw a clock 2:30 - I didn't care - I was somehow proud of myself,... but minutes ago i was crying...
I got lost... I cared... Fuck -.- I ran around trying to find a street I know... I asked two people where I am (they didn't commented, but this was so humiliating) and finally found my way back... I was at home at about 3:20 and I have met more thatn 10 people... and I was proud of their comments (why? I have no idea, probably I'm a real slut!)
At home! But this was not the end!
I was so exhausted. I sat on the ground, leaned against the main door, unzipped my panties and started playing with my clit.
This took time... I opened my top... Fucked my pussy with 3 fingers... and got nearer to an orgasm (after maybe 10 minutes) - when the door opened and I fell backwards in. My head on the ground, naked, covered in cum, I saw a cute guy from 2 floors below my appartment. He catched my eye a few weeks ago. Cute guy. ... What should I do now? I got on my knees, watching him, Brain: Off
I unzipped his pants and reached inside. He didn't say or do anything. I had his dick in my hand. I opened the jeans and pulled it down. I was sucking his cock. We still haven't changed a word - ever - but now he started to talk - I didn't listen - I sucked!
Minutes later, he leaned against a wall in the dark hallway, he came - in my mouth - and I swallowed... (why? - I have no idea, I wasn't thinking anymore)
I said thanks and went up. Took the key, got in my room, and recognized I didn't cum down there... I grabbed my mobile, went down and fell onto the grass near the door. I took a few pictures of me in different Fucking-positions. Then I started masturbating again, and after about 10 more minutes I came again.
The other two were better, but... what a wonderful evening
I walked upstairs, smiling, not thinking about anything, exhausted. Inside I only pulled off the gogo outfit, - it was 04:00 - fell into my bed and slept immediatly.

I woke up at 14:00 - so dirty! I showered and went to Uni, my ass still painful. But I couldn't concentrate. I thought about the evening... it was definetly the craziest thing I ever did... and I liked it... even if I cried ... I love to be humiliated... I have to admit it. It makes me hot, beeing used as a fucktoy. I exist only for others pleasure - but I love mine, too^^

Now 6 days later I'm writing this report over the whole day, masturbating all the time, constantly on the edge. As I was in denial since monday I got hornier so fast! It's getting worse each time^^ (I'm getting hornier earlier) I think I'm getting nymphomatic ^^

Kiss,
your public Slut.
Old 09-26-2014, 09:00 AM   #4
shilo1077

Send a message via Yahoo to shilo1077
Default thanks

Thanks for the great story and i'd love to hear other adventures!
shilo1077 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2014, 09:35 AM   #5
AnalGirl1

Read my Blog then.
Old 09-27-2014, 11:17 AM   #6
jwolf06

that is so hot I made myself cum twice

Likes - guided orgasm, orgasm control, submission, position play, cock rings, breath play, role play, age play, small pain.

Dislikes - illegal, scat play, pee, poop, ass play, public, humiliation, messy, blood, pain, dress play, diapers, pix/vids.
jwolf06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 06:40 PM   #7
Sound&Fury
getDare Sweetheart

Love your stories, thanks for sharing. Where in Germany do you live? I think I'm in the wrong part of the world.
Proud owner of Pretty_daring_slave #409-217-440
PM Dares!
Sound&Fury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 09:10 AM   #8
plugged

Loved reading this - sounds like an ideal way to spend an evening!

Limits : Public, Scat, Blood, Needles, Friends & Family, Actions with permanent consequences, Cruelty to my balls!

My Ad! --> http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=213072
plugged is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2014, 02:22 AM   #9
sadisticmastert
Distinguished Member

certainly great to read

Advertisements
Kink Talk