Old 04-17-2014, 08:23 PM   #1
thwone184

Default Public Toilet

This story relates to when i was at college as a young 18 year old ICT student. At our college there was numerous public toilets but the one that relates to this story was a quiet one due to the fact it was hidden at the back of the hair and beauty on the 3rd floor of the college so it was seldom used and the majority of the guys used the one situated on the main stairs. Well this one day at college I had a long 2 hour break and i wasn't hungry so I wondered what i could do to kill the time between lectures whilst thinking about this i realized i had better go and release my bladder so as i walk to the gents i think why not go to the one at the back of hair and beauty as it will be quiet. So I reach the toilet and it is empty as expected with 2 urinals and 1 cubical so as i can be shy at time i walk strait into the cubicle locking the door behind me. The best thing about these toilets is that they have big frosted window running the whole way across the back wall which included the public area and the cubicle and as it was a sunny day the bright light was shining through. so i am stood in the cubicle with the door lock and proceed to empty my bladder, once i have completed that and with the amount of time i have left u decide to sit down on the toilet but to do so i have to drop my pants. as i sit there i start to get horny so i start to touch my cock, and the more i touch my cock the hornier i get. I begin to get so horny and my cock starts to rise i start to lose control of my senses so before i know it i am kicking off my shoes and socks which makes the whole experience nicer. After that i slip my feet out of my jeans and boxer which now leaves me naked from the waist down which turns me on so i am now stroking mu hard 6 inch cock really hard, the next step in my brain is easy and that is to remove my t-shirt so that will leave me totally naked in the cubicle of the public toilet. So upon removing my t-shirt i gathered all my cloths together and place them on the windowsill in the cubicle which would place then out of arms reach from me whilst siting on the toilet. By this point I was so horny sitting thee all naked in a public toilet cubicle I was stoking my cock hard and enjoying the feeling when a crazy thought popped into my head lets push this further as since I had been naked in the cubicle not a single person had entered the toilet. So I stood up and unlocked the cubicle door and entered the main part of the toilet which really turned me on and i was now stoking my cock faster than before and oh it felt so good. so here i am stood naked in the middle of a public toilet when i decide to go to the edge of the public bathroom so i can see my naked body in the mirror above the sink. So here I am stood in front of a mirror naked with my cloths in the cubicle a couple of feet away so i give into my urges and stroke my cock like mad and it feels so good knowing I am naked in the middle of a public toilet which any one could walk in at any minute, I stand there stroking my hard cock till I feel my cum rise up from my ball and spurt my cum all over the sink area, it felt so good I was in bliss for a few seconds. But as my orgasm subsided the reality that I was stood naked in the middle of a public toilet naked with a leaking cock hit home so i darted back to the cubicle. Once inside I cleaned up but as I went to re dress i realized that when i had put my clothes on the windowsill the window was open and as I had opened the cubicle door to go out into the main toilet area the door had knocked my cloths out of the window so i was now stuck naked in the toilet with no clothes to wear!!!

What happens next??? this is based on a real story were i had only planned on having a naked wank in a toilet cubicle but got carried away left the cubicle which was fine as i wasn't caught but to my horror i had genuinely knocked all of my cloths out of the window leaving me naked in the toilet bearing in mind that as soon as i cum I lose all my nerve and am no longer interested in any kind of exhibitionism. If i get good comments I will write the rest of this real life story

Last edited by thwone184; 04-17-2014 at 08:47 PM.
thwone184 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to thwone184 for this post:
Old 04-18-2014, 01:58 PM   #2
Funman14

Great story continue on with it
Funman14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 04:01 PM   #3
uniboi

keep writing!! love the predicament :-)

have you read my recent one?
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=175636
--
Like etc here.
--
pm me for skype

Last edited by uniboi; 04-18-2014 at 04:03 PM. Reason: added link
uniboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 11:33 AM   #4
HCM

Continue, please! We want to know what happened next.
Tumblr: http://feminineslut.tumblr.com/
HCM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 03:56 PM   #5
thwone184

Part 2
So I after realising that all of my clothes have fallen out of the window and I am now stuck naked in the public toilets I start to panic a bit thinking what am I going to do now. My first thought is to look out of the window and see where my clothes have landed but knowing I shall have to be careful otherwise people might see me looking out of the window and that I am naked . So I go over to the window carefully and look out, I can’t see no-one around so I lean out to see if I can see my clothes, which I do as they have fallen right down onto ground behind a group of bushes below the window so I am at least relieved that they are not clearly visible to people so there is little chance of them being going missing. Also as I survey the area I see an exit door to get outside right next to the bushes where my clothes are so I realise that if I use the back stairs that is located next to the toilet entrance all I have to do is go down 3 flights of stairs and out of the exit door at the bottom and strait behind the bushes to hide and re dress. I am still terrified that I will have to walk through the college naked to get my clothes back but I realise I have no choice, so I look at my watch and it is 12:55 which is in the middle of the standard lunch break which spans from between 12-2 so I decide it would be best if I wait till after 2 to go and get my clothes as everyone will be back in class then. Just then the toilet door opens and in someone walks in my heart starts to beat really fast what if he want to use the cubicle or realises I am naked inside. My luck must have been in because he goes straight to a urinal and I hear him urinating, but a though then comes in my head and that is my cum is all over the sink area and if he goes to wash his hand he will see it so I start to panic again as I hear him zip up and head over to the sink area I hear the water run and him dry his hands and he leaves which if a relief. I then think I can’t take the risk of someone else coming in and seeing my cum all over the sink area so I grab some loo roll open the cubicle door and the toilet is still empty so I run over to the sink area to clean up my cum. As I am doing this I can’t help but look into the mirror at my naked body and think to myself how the hell did I get myself into this stuck naked in a public toilet. With my cum cleaned up I walk over to the bin for the paper towels so I can throw away the loo roll in my hand which is behind the door so as I throw the loo roll in the bin I hear the toilet door open and with no time to react I just stand still behind the door as it opens which shields me from the teenager entering the toilet. He walks straight in the cubicle locking door behind, Now at this point I am relieved that I wasn't caught by him but I am now stuck naked in the middle of the toilet with no place to hide. What do I do next ???
I hoped you liked this second part of my story and again if u did please comment and I will continue.
The following user says Thank You to thwone184 for this post:
Old 04-20-2014, 04:11 PM   #6
uniboi

omg! did this actually happen to you! AMAZING. Can't wait to hear more.
--
Like etc here.
--
pm me for skype
Old 05-05-2014, 02:17 AM   #7
glue
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to glue

This is a great story, You must have been s**ting it!!

8/10!

WATCH OUT FOR A GLUE RATING OUT OF TEN
glue would like to tell everyone reading this to stay
sticky as life is to short to become unstuck

I'm the Simon Cowell of GetDare

Please add me at:

8 Years On Getdare!!!!!!
glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 03:19 PM   #8
thwone184

Thanks glue I am glad u liked it and I was scared as i had only planned to wank in the cubicle with my pants down but got carried away and things got out of control. I will write the end of the story when i get some spare time.
Old 05-18-2014, 01:26 PM   #9
like2

Please continue i love your story

limits: permanent, real damage, masturbation(i know it's weird), poop, piss, blood, (medium)pain and above, crossdressing, anal, public(semi is okay), family, food, pics/vids with face, illigal, humilliating, body writing

not active on getdare anymore
like2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 07:27 AM   #10
thwone184

Default Part 3

So there I was stuck naked in the middle of the public toilet with the only cubicle now occupied by the teen that had just walked in and not noticed me. I was stood there frozen with fear knowing that if someone walked into the toilet I would be caught or if he left the bathroom stall he would catch me so what could I do. So as I stood there I heard some rustling coming from inside the stall which I thought was strange so I slowly walk over to the cubicle and looked underneath and that’s when I saw it he was jerking off. It looked as if I was the only one that did that and as I watched him he started to remove his clothes similar to how I had removed mine but instead of piling then on the window sill he piled his clothes onto the floor and he continued until he was to totally naked like me, at this point I felt a tingling in my groin and also I saw a way out of my situation. The teen masturbating look a similar size to me and his clothes we piled right next to the partition of the cubicle and he was now so engrossed in getting his hard cock off he had his head back and eyes closed, so I reached carefully under the partition and gently pulled all of his clothes out of the cubicle and into the main area of the toilet without him noticing leaving him in the cubicle totally naked with nothing to wear. I quickly dressed in his clothes and they fitted pretty well and as I was placing his shoes on my feet I heard him moan from inside the cubicle signalling the he was most likely about to cum thinking he was still alone in the toilet with his clothes on the floor in front of him. Now I know at this point I should have just left got my clothes, got changed in another toilet and then took his clothes back to him but I was now getting horny again myself I thought it would be good to see his reaction after he had cum and realised his clothes had gone, so I waited and watch under the cubicle and within a minute he came moaning loudly thinking he was still alone and I watched the cum splatter over his chest until he pumped out 8 long squirts, I thought to myself “he must have needed that wank”. He then opens his eyes and starts to clean himself up and at that point he looks where his clothes had been and realises they are gone and he start to pace the cubicle muttering something at this point he must have heard me as he says “Is someone there please give me my clothes back” I stand outside at that point I think it would be a good point to go and get my clothes but before leaving the toilet I shout to him “stay there and I will bring your clothes back to you soon” and exit the toilet quickly knowing he can’t follow.
I hoped u enjoyed this part of the story and tell me what u think to this twist in the story!
Old 08-20-2014, 01:15 PM   #11
like2

You were so lucky that guy came to the toilet! Is this really a true story?

limits: permanent, real damage, masturbation(i know it's weird), poop, piss, blood, (medium)pain and above, crossdressing, anal, public(semi is okay), family, food, pics/vids with face, illigal, humilliating, body writing

not active on getdare anymore
like2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 03:08 PM   #12
westoff

This is really good. I came believe this actually happened!
Male/25/US/Bi
Kik:westoffgd
Twitter: WGetdare
westoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 09:56 PM   #13
KinkyRed

Send a message via AIM to KinkyRed Send a message via Yahoo to KinkyRed
Default come on!

great story. wish it had happened to me. as crazy as that sounds, it's a life long memory. please finish the story.
KinkyRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 07:36 AM   #14
uniboi

please finish!!

id love to be that guy!
--
Like etc here.
--
pm me for skype
Old 09-25-2014, 02:58 AM   #15
sadisticmastert
Distinguished Member

would love to read the rest of the story, but I'm also wondering ... Is this really a true story?

Advertisements
Kink Talk