Old 08-16-2014, 07:33 AM   #1
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Wet For You

Please note: The opinions in this story are those of the main character and in no way reflect my own opinions.

Wet For You

She opened up her laptop and quickly logged onto her second-favourite website, getDare.com, and went into the 18+ Mature Stories forum, hoping that Wordsmiff had posted new updates of his stories.

She had been browsing the site for many months after discovering it by accident and had been intrigued by the stories on it. Very soon after that, she had opened an account with the site in order to avail herself of the other features of getDare, but her main interest was the stories.

True, most of the stories were complete trash, with poor grammar, spelling and punctuation, and many looked as if they had been written by twelve-year-olds; even the sex scenes in a lot of the stories were not realistic. She mostly read them for a laugh and nothing more. The stories were rarely finished, thank goodness, and she often wondered why some of the writers, if she could call them that, even put finger to keyboard.

Wordsmiff’s stories, however, were different. He managed to write coherent stories which were perfectly written with no spelling mistakes or poor grammar. He was a true writer. He always concluded a chapter on a cliff-hanger, leaving her wanting more. That was what she wanted from sex, too, something that left her wanting more.

She saw that there was an addition to one of Wordsmiff’s stories, The Dolls’ House. Yes, his punctuation was so perfect that he even placed the apostrophe in the correct position. She clicked onto the new chapter; it was a long one. That was another thing that she hated about most of the stories on getDare, they were only short; although, in many cases, that was a blessing in disguise. Wordsmiff’s stories, on the other hand, almost always had long chapters but, in her opinion, they were never long enough.

Another thing she liked about Wordsmiff was the way he could write both serious stories and comedy. The first story she read on getDare was The Garden Of Eden, another of Wordsmiff’s stories, and she couldn’t stop laughing at it. The Dolls’ House, however, was much darker although there were many humorous moments as well.

Of course there were other good stories on getDare, written by quality writers, and which had long chapters but she always spotted a number of silly spelling mistakes or grammatical errors somewhere. In her opinion, Wordsmiff was the best writer on getDare and that was official.

She was starting to get wet just thinking about it and she hadn’t even started to read the new update yet. The Dolls’ House was an amazing story. Just when you thought you knew what was going to happen, the whole thing turned on its head and there was a brilliant twist. Oh, and the sex scenes were incredible. She often read them several times and imagined that she was one of the female characters in the story.

The new update was a long one again.

Before reading it, she clicked onto Wordsmiff’s avatar, a picture of an American grey squirrel, and went into his profile. She clicked on the ‘befriend Wordsmiff’ link and hoped that he would accept her request.

She went back to the new update of his story and started to read. There was another sex scene; a hot one as usual. She slipped her hand under her skirt as she read it and pushed a finger inside her slit, through her panties. The feel of the material against her engorged clit turned her on so much. She imagined it was Wordsmiff’s finger inside her and she felt herself coming very quickly.

By the time she’d finished reading the new chapter, which ended with another cliff-hanger, her panties were soaked and she had to remove them.

Thanks Wordsmiff, she thought as she logged off getDare, not bothering to read the sub-standard stories. She hoped that, when she next logged on, she and Wordsmiff would be friends.

Last edited by Wordsmiff; 08-16-2014 at 07:44 AM.
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 09:18 AM   #2
white kitten

your stories are so exciting to read! each new addition promises an even more unexpected brick of subtlety to form a giant wall of astonishing entertainment!
Old 08-18-2014, 12:32 AM   #3
dickface

This is too funny, great job sir

PM me, I love to chat about everything!

M/18/Bisexual

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/member.php?u=62861
dickface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 01:56 AM   #4
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Continuation?

This was only meant to be a one-off as part of a dare. Someone dared me to post a story praising my own writing and to post it on here. However, since it's had such a good response, I've added a second part.

Let me know if you want more or if you want it to end. My dare is over now!

If it does continue, however, it may have to be moved to 18+ section.
Old 08-19-2014, 01:56 AM   #5
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Wet For You 2

Wet For You

Part 2

As soon as she got home, she went up to her bedroom and logged back onto her second-favourite website, getDare.com. She went straight into the 18+ forum to see if there were any new updates.

Yeah, there were. She scanned the list of new stories. “Sleepover at Harry’s... Dick and Fanny play Truth or Dare...?” she read out loud. “What’s that one all about?” She opened up the new story.

“Oh, God,” she said, “A solid wall of fucking text. Don’t these people know how to even space out paragraphs?” I bet they were spaced out when they typed it, she thought.

As far as she could make out, the story was about someone called Dick who’d had a game of truth or dare with someone called Fanny although the typing was so bad that she couldn’t be sure.

She closed it down and opened up ‘Sleepover at Harry’s’. Fucking hell, it’s like someone’s cat walked across their keyboard and they posted the result.

She decided against cutting and pasting “Sleepover at Harry’s” into a Word document and then spell-checking it. Anyway, she suspected that her computer wasn’t that clever.

She went back into the forum and saw that there was another update of The Dolls’ House. Thank goodness for sanity, she thought.

There was also a new update of The Field Trip, another of Wordsmiff’s masterpieces. She was amazed at how he could keep several excellent stories going at the same time and keep up the high quality that she demanded.

She guessed that he would probably be able to keep her continually satisfied in bed, too.

She opened up the new Dolls’ House chapter. She started to read. She started to get wet.

“Oh, God, Wordsmiff,” she said to herself, “Why do you do this to me? I’ve only read a few words and already I’m soaking.”

She closed The Dolls’ House down. She’d read it later when she was in bed with her favourite dildo. Instead, she went into her profile to see if Wordsmiff had accepted her friendship request. She mentally crossed her fingers.

Yes, she’d been accepted by him. She and Wordsmiff were now friends. She went into his profile and saw that...

He was online.

His current activity was...

He was viewing HER profile.

Yes! She punched the air.

What did she put in her profile? She’d registered so quickly that she couldn’t remember what she’d put down. Did she say she was interested in being a dare slave or did she just put general banter? She clicked on her ‘About Me’ link.

Oh, yeah, that’s right, she realised, she’d put ‘being a dare slave’ AND ‘general banter’.

Then she saw that she had a Private Message from... Wordsmiff!

He’d said: “Hiya, I’ve included you as my friend and, if you’re still looking, I’d love you to be my Dare Slave. Wordsmiff.”

Fucking yeah, she though, and I’d love to BE your dare slave. You can ask me to do anything. I’ll even have your children. I’d love to hear the patter of tiny Wordsmiff’s.

She sent a Private Message back to Wordsmiff: “Yes, Wordsmiff, I’d love to be your Dare Slave. You can tell me to do ANYTHING. Repeat: ANYTHING.” She sent the message and hoped Wordsmiff would read it and get what she meant.

She stripped off her uniform, took her laptop over to the bed and settled down to read the new update of The Dolls’ House.

As she read it, her fingers wandered down to her slit and she absent-mindedly rubbed it. When she realised what she was doing, she reached under her pillow for her dildo and spread her legs wide.

“Oh, yeah,” she moaned, as her fingers parted her labia and the dildo entered. She imagined the dildo was actually Wordsmiff’s cock. “Fuck me, Wordsmiff,” she muttered as the dildo slid in deeper. She put the laptop to one side and concentrated on her orgasm.

This was turning out to be her best ever day. She wondered what Wordsmiff would dare her to do first. She would do ANYTHING!

Last edited by Wordsmiff; 08-19-2014 at 03:07 AM. Reason: missed out a full stop (period).
Old 08-29-2014, 11:20 AM   #6
laxt15

Write more please
laxt15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 12:13 PM   #7
MsCookie

Even though self-praise usually stinks, that American squirrel somehow managed to write it down in a funny and enjoyable way. Had a good laugh while reading it And now I'm just going to lurk around in...

Quote:
...the 18+ Mature Stories forum, hoping that Wordsmiff had posted new updates of his stories.

~ Likes, Dislikes, Limits and Toys ~
~ My PM dares, with count ~
~ Current rules (please respect them) ~

❤ Feel free to dare me whenever you want ❤
MsCookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 01:59 PM   #8
Fetique
Enigma

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsCookie View Post
Even though self-praise usually stinks, that American squirrel somehow managed to write it down in a funny and enjoyable way. Had a good laugh while reading it And now I'm just going to lurk around in...
I know what you're saying about the self-praise, but if you want to write a story taking place in the getdare story section, it wouldn't be very nice to use someone else's name. I guess using a fictional one would work, but doing it like this, he might as well be writing down an actual story told to him, we wouldn't be able to tell.
I may add more to the list with time.
Fetique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 02:32 PM   #9
MsCookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by fetique View Post
I know what you're saying about the self-praise, but if you want to write a story taking place in the getdare story section, it wouldn't be very nice to use someone else's name. I guess using a fictional one would work, but doing it like this, he might as well be writing down an actual story told to him, we wouldn't be able to tell.
Guess you slightly misunderstood me I usually don't like self-praise, but what I wanted to say is, that Wordsmiff did a great job writing it down in a enjoyable and funny way. So I'm absolutely happy with how the story's written and I also fully understand your concerns, as I think like that too!

~ Likes, Dislikes, Limits and Toys ~
~ My PM dares, with count ~
~ Current rules (please respect them) ~

❤ Feel free to dare me whenever you want ❤
MsCookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 02:53 PM   #10
Fetique
Enigma

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsCookie View Post
Guess you slightly misunderstood me I usually don't like self-praise, but what I wanted to say is, that Wordsmiff did a great job writing it down in a enjoyable and funny way. So I'm absolutely happy with how the story's written and I also fully understand your concerns, as I think like that too!
Why great then! Now let's just sit back and wait for the next part.
I may add more to the list with time.
Fetique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 04:38 AM   #11
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Whoops!

Sorry. I didn't expect it to cause this much controversy.

As I said earlier, it was done partly as a dare. However there was a serious message to it.

Rather than self-praising myself, I was really trying to point out the errors in so many other stories on this site. While I like to read other people's stories, I do also like to be able to understand them.

When you have a solid wall of text with no paragraph breaks or distinction between different people talking it can be very off-putting. That coupled together with spelling errors and grammatical mistakes can often make a very good story unreadable.

I understand that English is not the first language of many people on here so I'm not criticising particular people. However, just a bit of time reading through the post and inserting the paragraph breaks can often help.

That said, I hope that the story was enjoyed by most people and, when I get a chance, I will try to continue it in a more traditional style.

Thanks for the comments.
Old 09-04-2014, 06:30 AM   #12
Humbleswede

Please continue this storie. I would like to find out where it leads...
Humbleswede is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2015, 02:34 AM   #13
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Wet For You 3-D - Please bring your 3D glasses and your umbrellas!

Part 3

She came out of the shower, fully refreshed after satisfying herself, with a towel wrapped around her.

In her bedroom, she slipped a CD on while she dried her hair. It was her favourite “James Bond Themes”.

As she blasted her hair with the hair dryer, she sang along to the first song, adding her own lyrics as she did so:

“Nobody does it better, makes me feel sad for the rest,” she sang,
“Nobody does it quite as good as Wordsmiff, Wordsmiff you’re the best.”

As soon as she finished drying her hair, she sat at her laptop to log onto Get Dare and see if Wordsmiff had updated any of his wonderful stories yet.

Yes, there was one. She opened it up and began to read it.

Oh, god, Wordsmiff, she thought as she read the new chapter. This is too much, I’m getting wet again. Her hand dropped down to her cunt and she pushed a finger in between her outer lips.

“This chapter’s really hot,” she mumbled to herself, “And the punctuation and grammar is immaculate.”

Half way through reading the update, something popped up on the screen. She had a new private message from Wordsmiff.

Although it was difficult to drag herself away from the story, especially with a finger between her labia, she opened up the new message and read it.

What? How?

She pulled her finger from her cunt and she sucked on it.

She couldn’t believe what she’d just read. She did say she’d do anything, though. She read it again, just to make sure.

“Thanks for being my dare slave. I will take it easy on you at first. I dare you to take a full-length selfie of yourself, completely naked and showing your face and everything else, and send it to me by email attachment.” He had included his email address. “Send it within 24 hours of reading this message.”

She pondered the message. Shit, she thought. It wasn’t the thought of the nude picture that worried her; she’d send him hundreds of them if he wanted them. The problem was... her age. Would he be able to tell?

On his profile, Wordsmiff put his age as 34. She liked older guys and, anyway, in order to register on getDare, she thought you had to be 18 or over. She’d lied about her age, saying she was 19. If the picture showed her face, he might be able to tell that she was younger. What would he say... or do?”

She went over to the full-length mirror on her wardrobe door. She studied herself in the mirror. Yes, she thought, she looked younger than nineteen. She thought about piling on the make-up and disguising her face a bit. How long would it be before he found out, though?

No, she decided, it would be better to come clean. She dropped the towel which was the only thing covering her up and then picked up her phone from the dressing table and posed in front of the mirror. She parted her legs slightly.

She had thought about covering her face with the phone, but Wordsmiff had said he wanted to see her face too. She snapped a picture and then, for good measure, she took a second one.

She sat at the laptop, still naked, and took the memory card from her phone to download it onto the computer. She opened up the email, typed a message to Wordsmiff and then attached one of her pictures. She re-read her message.

“Wordsmiff, I’m sorry but I’m not 19 as I said on my profile. I’m 16. I understand if you want nothing else to do with me. Hannah.”

She sent the email before she had a chance to change her mind. She may have lost Wordsmiff for good.

To be continued...
Old 01-03-2015, 05:16 AM   #14
Charlotte.W

This is great! I am really liking where this story is heading and completly agree about all the stuff regarding punctuation and general layout.

Reading your stories are always a highlight of mine, much like the main character of this story.

Please continue with much haste

I am always wet

Kik: C_Williams1995

Likes: Masturbation, edging, Squirting, Semi-Public, Public, risk, Family-risk, small pain, group, threesome, guys and girls.

Limits: Pee, Poo, Anal, Pain, Body-Writing
Charlotte.W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 07:03 AM   #15
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Wet 4 You - This Time It's Personal

Wet For You – Part 4

As soon as Hannah arrive back home from school, she went into her bedroom to dump her bag and then went to the toilet to dump something else. She had been bursting to go since Shady Lane but, as she was on the bus, she knew she had to wait until she got home.

She felt a great sense of relief. It was hard keeping it in for so long but the feeling she got once she had liberated it was incredible.

She had been late leaving school because she had attended the Creative Writing group, run by her English Language teacher and she had caught a later bus.

Back in her bedroom, she started to remove her school uniform and, as she stripped off her tie and blouse, she booted up her laptop. She had some homework to do and some corrections to make in the story she was writing for the Creative Writing group.

Her computer beeped and a message flashed up on the screen: New Email.

It can wait, she thought, it’ll probably just be Sarah or Kelly wanting to know if I’m going out tonight. Well, I’m not; I have too much to do.

Before she started on her homework, she logged onto Get Dare to see if she had any private messages or if Wordsmiff had updated any of his stories. He was her greatest inspiration.

Nothing.

No new updates from Wordsmiff and no private messages.

There were a few updates of some other stories by other people but it was not worth the effort of bothering to try and decipher them. She generally had to cut and paste them into a Word document, correct the paragraph spacing and then try to correct the spelling, the grammar and the punctuation in them before they were even worth reading.

And, to be honest, life was just too short for that.

No, Wordsmiff’s stories were the only ones she wanted to read.

She unbuttoned her school skirt and sat down at the desk to see what the email was.

When she opened it up, she had the shock of her life. It was from Wordsmiff... but more than that...

“Hannah,” the email read, “I had no idea it was you.”

She looked at the sender’s email address. She recognised the name.

It was her Creative Writing tutor. That explains why the writing on Get Dare was so immaculate. He was a very good tutor and he knew his stuff.

Fuck, she thought, as she read the rest of the email, no wonder he was giving me odd looks today.

She read the email twice:

“Hannah, I had no idea it was you. You look very nice naked, I must say. While I was teaching the class today, I was thinking about you. I could barely concentrate.

I wanted to tell you before you left but I had no idea how you would react. Do you still want to be my Dare Slave? It may affect our professional relationship but I still want to continue if you do.

Email me back.”

She stood up, dropped her skirt and went to the wardrobe to find something more comfortable to wear.

What was she going to do? She felt really embarrassed now. She remembered during Creative Writing when he stood behind her, looking over her shoulder at her work, and he breathed in her ear. She just thought he was reading her story but now she guessed that he knew who she was.

She didn’t really like him, as a tutor, in that way. She liked Wordsmiff. But they were the same person.

This explains a lot of things now, she pondered. She pulled on a t-shirt with a Superman logo on the front and a pair of jeans.

She wondered how she was ever going to face him again.

He wanted to carry on, according to his email. So did she, but with Wordsmiff, not with him. He was her tutor.

She sat back down at the laptop and started to compose an email.

“Dear Sir,” she began. She couldn’t bring herself to type his real name.

“I had no idea you were Wordsmiff. I like your stories very much and I want to carry on reading them. I am not sure if I can be a dare slave to you. What would it mean?

Your stories on Get Dare make me very aroused and I often play with myself while I’m reading them or just after I’ve read them.”

She paused and read through what she’d just written. Did it make sense? Had she said too much about playing with herself. She’d already sent him naked pictures of herself, so what harm could this do?

After all, she was over the age of consent. She was just uncertain about the protocol of becoming involved with a tutor.

There were positive points. He might give her good grades.

There were negative points. She could be too distracted in class to do her work.

She decided to go for it.

“Please call me,” she wrote, “I want to talk to you.” She added her mobile number and sent the email off.

Afterwards, she checked the Get Dare site again and logged off it. She had homework to do.

She felt wet just at the thought of her tutor looking at naked pictures of her. She wondered if he would want to see the real thing.

She wondered what he looked like naked.

She went over to the bed, took off her jeans and panties, and lay back. Her hand found her cunt and she began fingering herself. Now she knew what Wordsmiff looked like, she could imagine that it was him fingering her.

She closed her eyes and continued to satisfy herself, muttering Wordsmiff’s name as she did so.

Her eyes opened again when she heard her phone ringing.

She bit her lip, wondering if she should answer it.

The phone continued to ring...

To be continued...

Advertisements
Kink Talk