Old 09-18-2014, 12:13 AM   #1
DarkTerrain
Account Banned

Post The Night We Have All Been Waiting For

PLEASE GO TO HERE FOR THE REMAKE http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=193829
this will be discontinued from now, if you want to see more go to that link

Hi! I hope you enjoy my story, there may be some offensive content if this disturbs you or you are under the age of 18 please click off.

Characters

Myah:
Female Myah is a cute brunette in her teenage years. Myah has nicely sized boobs and a nice large firm ass. She is taller than alot of the other girls and has a brave personality, usually taking risks and being cheeky. She is straight.

Jess:
Female Jess is a short blond teenage girl, she has small perky boobs and a smaller ass. She fits in well with the group but will usually shy away from the risky behaviour her and her friends do, although she is confident in every other sense she may sometime join in. She is straight.

Alex:
Female Alex is the tallest girl in the group and most developed, she has nice firm boobs matched with a perfect ass. She is confident but not open to trying new things, she has dark red hair and stunning eyes. She is straight.

Molly:
Female Molly is the shortest in her group of friends, she has the largest boobs in the ground and the best ass, she is very shy and she has curled brown hair, she won't speek up as much because she likes to keep to herself. She is straight, although she would like to experiment.

Jason:
Male Jason is brown haired teen and likes to play computer games, he does do some sports. He has a crush on Alex, as they have been friends for many years his parents are open for him visiting her and sometimes for sleepovers.

CHAPTER 1

"Hey girls!" Myah said with enthusiasm as Jess, Alex and Molly walked through the door.

"Hey!" Jess ran up and gave Myah a big hug, squeezing the life out of her.

Next Alex came through, "Hi Myah, thanks for having us over! Tonight should be fun."

"Yeh I think so too." Myah responded.

Molly walked through the door next. "Hi Myah, how are you." She asked.

"Hey Molly! Yeh Im good thanks," Myah started, "Well now that we are all here, let me lay down some guidelines."

The other 3 girls looked confused, this had never happened before as they had been over to Myah's house countless times before.

"We have the whole house to ourselves, mum and dad are out of time for 2 nights. So I thought one of my free nights could be with you guys!" Myah giggled. "There is food in the pantry, feel free to help yourselves throughout the night."

The girls felt more comfortable now, knowing that nothing serious was happening.

"Just remember, I trust all 3 of you, and what is said or done at this party, stays at this party. Got it?" Myah said with a bit too much force.

Myah, Jess, Alex and Molly all lugged their bags of clothes and pillows over to the large games room. In the games room there is a lot of space for sleepovers and a large TV mounted to the wall, Myah didn't seem interested in this technology.

After they unpacked it was almost dark outside, all the girls decided to get settled in and watch a movie. Myah and Molly shared one mattress and Jess and Alex shared the other. The movie was picked and they all sat down on the blow up mattresses Myah's mother had provided them with. After they lied down, Myah grabbed her remote and started the movie.

Myah new this movie was the right choice, making her horny throughout the many intimate kissing scenes. The other girls seemed right into it, too intrigued with the movie to notice Myah slightly re-adjusting her body into a more comfortable position. Molly seemed a little turned on as well, biting her lip as more kissing commenced.

Myah, now trying to hold herself back, let out the smallest of moans. Realising what she had done, she looked around the room, first to Alex and Jess, then to Molly. None had noticed, good.

Then when she thought she was safe, Molly whispered to her, "It's alright Myah, I like it aswell."

This drove Myah insane, she slowly moved her hand down, under the covers, to Mollys thigh. Slowly massaging it, Molly let out a week whimper.

"I don't think we should do this," Molly whispered, "The other girls are right over there."

"Then lets get them involved" Myah whispered in response.

"They will think we are disgusting," Molly expressed, "But there has to be some way we can ease them into it."

Myah then abruptly paused the movie and stood up. Molly looked shocked and the other 2 were confused as to why Myah had ruined their movie.

"This is boring," Myah complained, "Lets play a little game?"

"Ok, Yeh!" Alex expressed.

"Sounds fun, what game?" Jess asked.

"Truth or Dare." Myah explained, looking down at the now grinning Molly.

Last edited by DarkTerrain; 09-21-2014 at 10:01 PM.
DarkTerrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 12:25 AM   #2
phanmail
Distinguished Member

Location: In the depths of a bunker deep beneath the artic ice caps

A very good start I look forward to hearing more.
phanmail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 07:10 AM   #3
Adriansub

Loved your story so far please continue

KIK: adriansub1

Toys: Small butt plug that vibrates, Japanese nipple clamps and hand cuffs.

Likes: light anal, light pain, humiliation, nipple torture
Loves: Bondage, light anal,spanking, being a submissive
Dislikes: Heavy anal, heavy pain, friends (depends)
Limits: Family, illegal, social suicide, scat, video, photo
Adriansub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 12:56 PM   #4
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

This is going great so far. Please continue writing.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 01:37 PM   #5
phanmail
Distinguished Member

Location: In the depths of a bunker deep beneath the artic ice caps

A good read, but if I can make a suggestion: sometimes the story can benefit from a slow build up to nudity, having everyone naked within a chapter is fine but the narrative benefits if you have to wait for it.
phanmail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2014, 08:17 PM   #6
Pepe990

very nice!! cannot wait for the next bit

M/23/UK/bi
likes:Semi-public, humiliation, Masturbation, pics (18+), anal, cbt, blackmail
limits: Poop, animals, friends/family, permanent, blood

PM dare list is growing!My PM-List

My Toys
Pepe990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 05:24 AM   #7
SFGS

Great story cant wait for more!

My PM dareshttp://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=70291

I must let anyone with a bigger dick give me a one limit dare(being cam)! PM for size!
SFGS is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk