Old 02-10-2015, 07:19 AM   #1
Lostbet

Default Girl for weekend - lost bet

So, I lost a bet with my girlfriend and she's been wanting to do this for a while.

She wants me to spend the weekend as a girl, we're gonna go out and eat and shop. But she hasn't decided how to dress me up. So she would like 3 outfit ideas a casual, comfy but girly outfit. A going out shopping etc outfit and a party/night outfit, she wants it revealing but not slutty, although she might adjust it. oh and a few punishment ideas. I'll always be in a bra and panties or thing the rest is up to you, so be creative. She'll pick the ones she likes best, pics would be great

We're both into bondage so that and spanking.

She wants to humiliate me,

Last edited by Lostbet; 02-10-2015 at 07:24 AM.
Lostbet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 01:28 PM   #2
Lostbet

Still looking for ideas, can be anything links would be useful, any ideas would be great.

Punishments/Dislikes; ass or underwear pics, licking/sucking objects, light public

Limits; blood, piss, scat, family, friends, full exposure, public, anal.

Send outfit requests, clothes listed in blog, will send pics

M/19
Old 02-12-2015, 01:38 PM   #3
slaveboy32
Distinguished Member

You might not have too much luck here cause of the flood of guys asking for dares all the time but I'll help out the best I can.

For a dare since your the girl, you should be the one getting fucked. So maybe go out and get a strap on or something like that?

For an outfit maybe a pair of yoga pants or one of the ones with words across the ass? (Juicy...
Old 02-12-2015, 03:09 PM   #4
bubba51
gD king

Wear a sports bra panties and yoga pants and go for a run jog or walk with your girlfriend. As for the comfy outfit wear a stuffed bra panties makeup and either a knee length to ankles dress or skirt and top and flats. If you're willing shave your legs and under arms and use her deoderent

Likes: cross dressing, private, tights, leggings, leotards, shopping dares
Will do: pictures with no face
Dislikes: cum control, semi public, wedgies, messy
Limits: illegal, family, friends, public, anal, cum eating male friends nudity

Pm dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=71804

Kik sissyabi19

My female name is Anna
bubba51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2015, 01:52 PM   #5
Lostbet

Thanks guys, she liked the jogging idea, she's making me shave my legs. She'll get a strap on she won't fuck me but I will have to give her blow jobs.she likes the comfy outfit just working on the party outfit. THanks for the ideas so far

Punishments/Dislikes; ass or underwear pics, licking/sucking objects, light public

M/19
Old 02-13-2015, 07:43 PM   #6
bubba51
gD king

Post a report when the weekend is done

Likes: cross dressing, private, tights, leggings, leotards, shopping dares
Will do: pictures with no face
Dislikes: cum control, semi public, wedgies, messy
Limits: illegal, family, friends, public, anal, cum eating male friends nudity

Pm dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=71804

Kik sissyabi19

My female name is Anna
bubba51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 12:19 AM   #7
Lostbet

Will do, started today spent last night in a skin coloured bra and black panties. Not got out of bed yet, will report at the end of the day.

M/19
Old 02-14-2015, 03:26 PM   #8
Lostbet

So today's events, finally got out of bed and we went for a jog I had a sports bra and blue short shorts on. After about 1hr we came back I had a shower she made me shave my legs then did my makeup and she sorted my hair out (extensions) I got changed into a blue skater dress with black tights, we then went out for lunch so I had some ballet flats on. I didn't have any money or cards on me so she paid and I'll get punished tomorrow morning. We came back and I did a few bits and pieces.

After dinner she put bright red lipstick on me to compliment my blonde hair made my make up bolder and put me in a grey vest top and miniskirt, only just covers my ass now she pulled it up. Oh and how could I forget the 6" platform black heels. Had a few drinks, I have to give her a blowjob before we go to bed.

Will report how that goes tomorrow. One more day to go.

M/19
Old 02-15-2015, 08:38 AM   #9
Lostbet

Update on day two so far.

Before we went to bed last night she decided she wanted to punish me there and then, so she tied my hands behind my back and then my ankles. She bent me over the bed so my skirt rode up she started spanking me and then pulled my panties down and carried on spanking. She then goes and gets her strap on, she took her panties off shoved them in my mouth and tied them in with her tights.

She continued spanking me for a bit, then she took my gag out and used the tights to hogtie me in still in a mini skirt and heels with my panties round my ankles she then face fucks me until she was satisfied.

She then untied my ankles pulled my panties off put a thong on me tied my ankles back hogtied me again but with a sort of crotchrope up my ass, and left me for about 10 mins.

She came back untied me and I slept in the thong and bra.

Woke up this morning and was dressed in a blue dress black tights and brown high heel boots, went for luch (I paid) came home and here we are. Will let you know how the rest of the day goes

M/19
Old 02-16-2015, 12:29 PM   #10
Lostbet

So after we came home I stayed dressed as I was for a bit, she gave me something comfier to wear a black long sleeve top, mini skirt, leggings and fluffy socks, then she said she had one more outfit but that is reserved for another occasion. So that was the weekend done with after I sucked her off, she then reciprocated thankfully.

The outfit is a fairy outfit kind of like tinkerbell and she's bought sparkly silver strap heels.

She can't decide when and where to hsve me wear it yet, so that's to come.

any ideas or suggestions she wants to do this more often. It was fun for a one off I guess but if It means I hsve something to use against her so be it.

M/19
Old 07-23-2015, 09:27 PM   #11
Benjamanian

Sounds fun. .
Benjamanian is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
crossdress, girl