Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-25-2012, 04:22 AM   #1
diaperkitten

Default (private role play) Master little toy

I sighed as I lay on my bed in my room and relaxed. It was Sunday night and I was spending it relaxing by myself in my room. I really couldn't be bothered with school. I am the kinda girl who just drifts threw the halls the only time anyone who isn't my friend (or one of the people who I hate but they think they are my friends) is when I do something odd. Like when I first came on people noticed me as I am the only out lesbian in the school but other wise most people don't even know my name.

I am Lillian Pond or Lily. I am 16, 5'5 , pale skinned with short messy brown hair with a fringe that covers some of my big blue eyes. I have a 34 D chest. I am muscular with a little extra fat to make me look womanly. I have a nice big but well shaped ass. I am kinda odd and wear well anything that isn't a dress or a skirt. I am nromally in jeans and t shirts that are rather dark.

I spend a lot of time online mostly looking at stuff about my secret disier. You see I'm a secret TB/DL. I wanna wear diapers, act and be treated as a baby. I sleep with a teddy suck my thumb and have many sets of footy pjs. No one knows I sleep with a teddy or suck my thumb. My parents know about my pjs and are always teasing me about it. I also have a leaky bladder and always have stains on my panties.I have taken some pitures of my stain panties on my phone.

Speaking of witch I had a text. I opened my phone and read it. It was from a unknown number and said:

I know your secret

I tensed but then thought it was just one of my friends pulling a prank.I texed back:

Who is this and what secret?

Likes: being made to feel like a little girl, embarrassment, rules and punishments.

What will embarrass me: accidents (pee and poop), being made to act little (AB dares), spanking , having privileges taken away from me and making a fool of me on the site.

What I will never do: illegal, public, family, friends, eating poop/ pee, cam/ pics, dangerous.

P.S. I don't have diapers so if anyone has good ways to make home made diapers please say.
diaperkitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 05:20 AM   #2
Msdare

I looked at the pictures again. Still shocked that the quiet, innocent girl who sat in front of me in class would take such pictures of herself. I had copied the photos from her phone to mine after she had accidentally left her phone behind after our last class on Thursday afternoon. I was going to just switch the phone off and leave it off, giving it back on Friday morning. Curiosity got the better of me though and I just had to look through her phone first.

Me, Im Jake, short for Jacob Lynch. I'm a loner. Not really fitting in with any group. Too unfit and unpopular to be a jock, not smart enough for the nerds. I'm average in every sense of the word. I had always secretly liked Lily, but she never noticed me much before. To her, I was just a boy in her class.

This was my chance. I sent Lily a text. A text that would change a lot between us. After that text, I would no longer be just a boy in her class.

I know your secret

A few minutes later came a reply:

Who is this and What secret?

To which I replied:

This is your new master. This secret: (the message includes a selection of photos of Lily) You will do what I tell you to, when I tell you to. Understand?

Dislikes: pics, drinking piss, cum eating

Limits: videos, poo, other people, too public, anal, edging

18/MALE/UK
2in penis (barely)

I changed my underwear before completing this dare:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=110798
Please punish me.

Last edited by Msdare; 03-25-2012 at 09:07 AM.
Msdare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 09:32 AM   #3
diaperkitten

When I got the text back and saw what it said my eyes winded. How the fuck did they find my pictures. I then remembered I lost my phone last week and someone handed it into lost and found.Fuck. Who knows who has seen these pictures. If these pictures got out I would be the laughing stock of school...hell if my parents found it it would probably mess up my whole bloody life.

I quickly texts back:

Yes I understand please don't tell anyone about or let anyone see the pictures. Please I'm begging you I will do whatever you want!

I texted back in a panic no realizing how bad this could be. I then thought what if it's some pervy guy who wants to fuck me....no no don't think like that they probably just want you to do their home work for them.

Likes: being made to feel like a little girl, embarrassment, rules and punishments.

What will embarrass me: accidents (pee and poop), being made to act little (AB dares), spanking , having privileges taken away from me and making a fool of me on the site.

What I will never do: illegal, public, family, friends, eating poop/ pee, cam/ pics, dangerous.

P.S. I don't have diapers so if anyone has good ways to make home made diapers please say.
Old 03-25-2012, 09:46 AM   #4
Msdare

"Great" I thought to myself. "she's mine. Now, what should my new toy do?"

I started to reply. Not thinking of what I was writing, just letting my thumbs roam free:

Your first task: wear a red bra and thong set to school tomorrow. At lunchtime you must remove them and leave them in locker 122. Also, you must refer to me as Master at all times. Understand?

18/MALE/UK
2in penis (barely)

Please punish me.
Old 03-25-2012, 09:52 AM   #5
diaperkitten

My eyes widened when I read that. Fuck this was some kinda perv. What could I do? I had two choices. Do what he says and feel gross or not do what he says and be a laughing stock.

I sighed and texted him back:

Yes Master but I do not have any thongs and the only bras I have are black and white.

I texted back hoping he wouldn't make me buy a ted bra and thoung or worse give me something else to do.

Old 03-25-2012, 10:34 AM   #6
Msdare

I wondered to myself, "if she doesn't have thongs, what does she have? Frenchies? Grannies? Boyshorts?

I reply:

then show me what you do have. Send front and rear pics of you in every pair of underwear you have. Also, I have some questions for you:
• what do you get out of wetting yourself?
• ever wet yourself in public?
• ever pooped yourself?
• ever pooped yourself in public?
• do you ever wear diapers?
• what is the furthest you've ever gone with a guy? A girl?
• what is your orientation?

18/MALE/UK
2in penis (barely)

Please punish me.
Old 03-25-2012, 10:41 AM   #7
diaperkitten

I all most jumped when I got another texted. I read it and sighed. Was I really going to send him more pictures....well I guess I have no choice. I sent him around 40 pictures of 20 pairs of panties. There were girls shorts, baggy boxer style girl shorts, plain black panties, granny panties, babyish panties with cookie monster and elmo on them and baby pink and yellow ones. All most all of them had pee stains and some of them had skid marks from ether when I didn't wipe my bottom well enough or had a poopy accident.

I texted him back honestly thinking him knowing this couldn't make things any worse and I was getting kinda hot. That was also noticeable in some of the pictures I had cum stains on my panties.The text said:

• what do you get out of wetting yourself?: It makes me feel like a naughty little girl.
• ever wet yourself in public?:Yes by accident every day I leak most of the time it isn't noticeably.
• ever pooped yourself?: Yes
• ever pooped yourself in public?: Yes once by accident
• do you ever wear diapers?:No
• what is the furthest you've ever gone with a guy? A girl?: Guy let him feel me up but no kissing and with a girl cuddling naked, fondling biting, making out and rubbing over panties.
• what is your orientation?: Lesbain

Old 03-25-2012, 11:00 AM   #8
Msdare

"she has accidents" I couldn't believe it. This just got interesting.

That's some sexy underwear, shame about the stains in most of them. You should get rid of them. Wear all the stained underwear to school tomorrow. As I said before, at lunchtime, take them off and put them in locker 122

18/MALE/UK
2in penis (barely)

Please punish me.
Old 03-25-2012, 11:05 AM   #9
diaperkitten

I read the texted and was confused. He didn't want me to wear all my underwear at the one time.That would mean I would be very padded down their...hmm all most like a diaper.

Wait you want me to wear all my underwear at the one time?

Old 03-25-2012, 11:10 AM   #10
Msdare

my reply was instantaneous; Yes Lily, every stained pair you own.

18/MALE/UK
2in penis (barely)

Please punish me.
Old 03-25-2012, 11:20 AM   #11
diaperkitten

I blushed bright red at the thought of that and sighed

Yes Mater

I texted before lying down in bed and curling up with my teddy for comfort

Old 03-25-2012, 02:08 PM   #12
Msdare

I couldn't believe it. She was agreeing to do everything I said.

18/MALE/UK
2in penis (barely)

Please punish me.
Old 03-25-2012, 10:27 PM   #13
diaperkitten

The next morning I woke up and sighed. I checked my phone just to make sure that wasn't just a bad dream...it wasn't. I then got up made myself breakfast and got washed. My mum was asleep and my dad was at work. I sighed and started to put on all my panties the tighter ones first. By the time I was done I felt like a toddler in training panties. They were so thick they made me waddel a bit. I pulled on a black bra and my baggy red jeans and black top and hoodie over them. I grabbed my bag and headed to school.

The hole day at school I was looking around to see if anyone could tell I was wearing all my underwear. I was also trying to figure out who my mystery Mater is. Ahh don't think of him as your master Lily he is just some creep.

At lunch I took off all my panties. The one closets to my skin was a little damp with pee. I then put them in a bag and quickly put them in the locker and walked away quickly.

I kinda liked going camando.

Old 03-25-2012, 10:53 PM   #14
Msdare

I couldn't wait to go to the locker after Lily had dropped off her underwear. I felt like a kid at Christmas; I know what I'm getting, I know who's delivering it, but when will I get my presents?

I went to the locker at the end of lunchtime. I opened the bag and looked inside. There was a lot of underwear, with a faint smell of pee coming from it. I closed the plastic bag and put it in my backpack

When I got home I was alone. I took the bag of underwear and put it under my bed. I then decided it was time to play with Lily some more. I texted her:

Very good, slave. You can follow instructions. By the state of these undies I'd say it was too early for big-girl underwear. Your new task is to buy a pack of adult diapers. Leave the reciept in the locker.

18/MALE/UK
2in penis (barely)

Please punish me.
Old 03-25-2012, 10:59 PM   #15
diaperkitten

The rest of school went ok and I arrived home fine. However I then got another text. I read it and sighed but noticed he said just buy them nothing about wearing them.So I guess I could do it so I texted back:

Yes Master I will head to the store now

I headed to the store and very very shyly headed down the adult diaper ilse. I looked around and was a little confused as to what to get.

The following user says Thank You to diaperkitten for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk