Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-20-2011, 05:41 AM   #16
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

I wonder how Pamela's birthday party continued ... did George pull his pants up?
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 05:48 AM   #17
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default George Dare 2

"I say... give me another dare."

George's mind was mind up. Being exposed was not half bad; he had nothing to complain about either, especially now that he was aroused thanks to his cousin's dance, a few moments ago.

It was Pamela who gave him his dare from the computer.

"Have any two players kiss your breasts."
"Well, I don't have breasts, but I have pecs, so they'll do, I guess."
"But who?"

George looked at Shawn and laughed.

"Well, no offense to you, Shawn, but I'm going to have the girls get in on this."
"None taken, man."

George looked at Chandra and Leyla.

"Come over here, girls..."

He pulled up his shirt, revealing his toned belly and his chest. Chandra and Leyla, still interconnected from the previous dare, moved up to him; as Leyla moved to the right breast, Chandra leaned over her (hands still massaging Leyla's own chest) and went to kiss George's right breast. The act was both clumsy and erotic, and George enjoyed every single moment of it.

The girls finally pulled away; Leyla was blushing, both from the dare, the hands on her chest, and the fact that George's erect dick had grazed her during the stunt.

"That is so awesome, " Chandra commented.
"It is also your turn, which means you can stop massaging Leyla's breasts."
"Does that mean I can put my top back on?" Leyla asked.
"Not until your turn, " Pamela replied.

Chandra pulled her hands away, revealing Leyla's breasts as she did. She moved back to her spot, taking the computer from Pamela's hands along the way.

"All right... what's next?"
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 10:31 PM   #18
javer03

Great story. Keep going
Old 04-26-2011, 04:30 AM   #19
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Chandra Dare 2

"My turn, then. All right, Pam, give me something good."
"Ooh... you're gonna like this one, I think."
"I hope so. Spill it."
"You sure?"
"Yes!"
"Okay... here it is."

Pamela turned the computer to face everyone so that people would know she was not making it up. Chandra's eyes widened as she realized what she was in for.

"You must perform oral sex on random player, while that player performs oral sex on another random player."

Silence befell the room. Leyla was the first to break it.

"Oral sex?"
"Well, why not?" Chandra asked.

Instead, that was the question Leyla failed to answer. Why not?

"So... who do I eat out, then?"

Shawn took control of the randomizer and determined randomly who would be the first player. As luck would have it, it was himself.

"Oh sweetie..."
"Don't tell me... okay, fine. But you have to eat someone out too."
"I'm up for that."
"It might be George."
"I'd still be up for that, I think..."

Pamela retrieved the computer and used the randomizer again. The third involved player turned out to be Pamela.

"Oh my!"
"It's been a while since I tasted that pussy!" Shawn commented.
"Well, then, let's get down to business."

Chandra pushed her boyfriend to the ground, on his back. He was already exposed and hard; Chandra gripped him by the shaft, while Pamela moved about, fully naked, to sit on his face.

"Eat up the birthday girl, lover..."

And so he did, diving his tongue deep inside her, working his way to stimulate her while Chandra herself went down on him. Watching them go at it made George stroke himself; even Leyla, using shy, kneaded her breasts and caressed her skin.

Pamela, in the throes of excitement, still decided to keep some for later.

"No one better damn come or there will be consequences."

And so no one did. Chandra edged her boyfriend and then stopped; Pamela pulled away before reaching orgasm, denying herself the satisfaction she deserved for greater gratification later. Shawn was out of breath, panting but a stupid smile hung onto his lips.

"George, stop spanking..."
"Sorry."

George moved his hand away and calmed himself down. Pamela turned to Shawn.

"Well, don't stop there, Shawn! Pick a dare, while we're still hot..."
Old 05-07-2011, 12:48 PM   #20
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Shawn Dare 2

Shawn smiled at everyone as he rolled the next dare.

"And here it is. Hump a pillow."

Pamela got up, still naked, and tossed a pillow to Shawn from the couch. He set it down against the ground, leaning on top of it, his erect dick pressing against it, and he started grinding against it.

"Don't you dare come yet..." Pamela warned.
"Not planning on it..."

He kept grinding away under the watchful gaze of his friends, driving himself gently back up near satisfaction. He stopped before reaching a critical point, getting back up, and exposing the moist portion of the pillow to everyone.

"It's Leyla's turn now!"
Old 05-07-2011, 04:05 PM   #21
katebabe21

this is good keep going
katebabe21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 12:08 PM   #22
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Leyla Dare 2

(Haven't worked on this one since forever, but let's give it a whirl. Same rule as before (see first page). Game continues as long as I get at least one reply, and another dare is added for each reply. I am also open to suggestions for dares to add to this story.)

Leyla was somewhat uneasy, being topless in front of her friends. Still, she had agreed to the rule and so she rolled for a new dare.

"Take two shots of liquors together. Shots?"
"They mean shooters. Hang on."

Pamela got up, her naked form bouncing as she raced to get a glass and a shotglass.

"I have rum... and I have Jack Daniels."
"Yuck!" called out Chandra.
"What?" a scared Leyla asked.
"It's just gonna taste awful."

Pamela hurriedly poured two shooters into one glass, and brought it to Leyla, who smelled the liquid. Her face betrayed the odd smell of the mix; everyone else laughed.

"Just gulp it down," recommended George.

She followed his suggestion, almost gagging on the alcohol as it went down her throat. She coughed once or twice, then shook her head, trying to chase the taste from her mouth.

"Like Chandra said... Yuck."

More laughter erupted, while Leyla felt herself get a little tipsy from her first drink. She didn't have much experience in the matter.

"That's a full turn," Shawn said. "Shall we continue?"

It would be Pamela's dare again, and the birthday girl looked eager to keep the game going.

Last edited by interesting; 09-09-2014 at 03:53 PM.
Old 09-09-2014, 01:22 PM   #23
Vodin30
getDare Devil

I for one am glad your back. I am really enjoying this.

trapped in the vulnerable thread until June 20

Limits: family, friends, animals, scat, under age, social suicide. Permanent markings.

feel free to send me an email, PM, or kik me
Vodin30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 03:43 PM   #24
interesting
getDare Succubus

Thank you! I also have two others stories that I started back, if you want to look them up and comment.
I'm very glad to be back and well.

You can visit my erotic stories website at:
interestinglifestories.weebly.com

This link can get you to all of my stories on this site as well:
Blog for my GD stories

Old 09-09-2014, 04:18 PM   #25
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Pamela Dare 3

Pamela hurriedly stole the randomizer and checked what her next challenge would be. She was a little disappointed by the result.

"Lick TARGET player's neck."

She paused, and determined randomly whom it would be. It landed on Chandra. The black-skinned beauty moved closer and tilted her head sideways, giving the naked birthday girl full access to her neck.

"If I was a vampire, I'd enjoy this..." Pamela said.

The others watched her pull out her tongue and start licking Chandra's exposed neck skin; they both squirmed from the interaction, stimulating but not highly erotic.

"Well," she stammered, "they can't all be winners."
"Whatever you do," George replied to his cousin, "we win."

Everyone agreed. George, no longer bothered by the fact that he was bottomless, his dick sticking out, stole the randomizer from Pamela.

"Okay, we'll see what the toss gives me this time..."
Old 09-29-2014, 09:22 AM   #26
yoshi12345678

Keep going. Really interesting to read.
yoshi12345678 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 08:39 PM   #27
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default George Dare 3

Everyone waited for the machine to provide the next dare that George would be forced to do.

"Strip naked and have someone masturbate you (a few minutes). You must not come, or else you must masturbate them back."

George grinned at the prospect.

"All right. I get some too," he replied, looking at Shawn.
"I'll jack you off," Shawn said jokingly.
"Now boys," Chandra intervened, "we gotta let the game decide... so... who will it be, George?"

Before he could roll with the machine, Pamela intervened.

"You better not come, or else there will be consequences!"

Her tone was both playful and sincere. George acquiesced and then randomly rolled for a partner. It landed on Pamela.

Leyla almost cringed, turning to Pamela.

"Oh my God! Are you really gonna jerk off your cousin?"
"Sure. Why not?"

Pamela moved towards George, her naked form bouncing as she went to sit beside him. George's manhood was sticking out in anticipation; Pamela grabbed it, staring at it with intent. Chandra, whose turn would be next, picked up the computer and set up a timer.

"Two minutes... and... go!"

Pamela immediately starting pumping on George, keeping the rhythm steady, using only one hand, stabilizing herself with the other. George closed his eyes as the rest of the group stared at the sight, bewildered and entranced. Pamela focused only on her task : although she had forbidden her cousin from coming, she seemed determined to make him fail in the task. George clenched his teeth, enjoying the sensation but resisting to urge to indulge in it. Pamela leaned in, blowing air and spitting on it, hoping to make it more receptive to her stimulation.

Chandra looked at Shawn for a moment, naked and hard, and she smiled. She turned her gaze to Leyla, topless, unable to look away. She herself returned her gaze to the scene.

"Fuck..." stammered George through clenched teeth.

The word excited Pamela even more, so she renewed the effort. How George was able to hold back, he didn't know, but the timer beeped, and Pamela was reluctantly forced to stop.

"I almost had you..." she said.
"Almost doesn't count... oof... If it had been a blowjob, I'd have been a goner, for sure!"

Chandra and Shawn laughed, then Chandra leaned into the machine.

"So... what's fate have in store for me?"
Old 09-29-2014, 10:36 PM   #28
Leafen

cant wait to see what happens!

Like: Stripgames, Dice Dares, Cam, cum control, hidden public, milking,C&B bondage, Forced orgasm

Dislikes: Anal, cum eating

Limits: Pain, messy, Public, Revealing Identity, X-dress, diapers, wedgies

Send me Anonymous dares at: leafen.Sarahah.com

KIK dares, Gladgrabb @kik:
Send me "Edge" and any material and Ill edge too it.
Send me "Gym Challenge" and Ill try it next time at the gym with a forfeit if I fail
Leafen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2014, 06:50 AM   #29
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Chandra Dare 3

Somehow, Chandra knew things would escalate - the game did not prove her wrong.

"TARGET player must guide you through sex between you and THIRD player."

Leyla intervened.

"Wait a minute! You're gonna have sex live with someone with us watching?"
"Why not?" Chandra replied.
"I guess..."
"But with whom..." Pamela inquired.

It could be Shawn. He was her boyfriend, after all. It made sense. But it could also be someone else. Like George, or Pamela. Or even Leila.

"Do I get to cum?" she asked Pamela.
"I'll think about it... same for your partner."
"Ok, then..."

The machine randomly assigned her a partner among the four...

"It's Leyla!"
"Oh my God!" the shyest player jumped. "I'm not ready to have sex..."
"It's the game, love..." Pamela told her.
"But... ok..."
"You're a virgin, right?" Chandra asked.
"Yeah... I mean, I've never had anything inside... I mean, I masturbate but..."
"It's okay, love, we'll go easy. Come over here."

Leyla crawled up to Chandra.

"Now, someone's going to have to tell us how to proceed... and that person will be..."

Anticipation built up among the three remaining participants, until the name came out.

"Pamela!"
"I guess we can wait this one out," Shawn told George.
"And I guess I get to order my two friends around," giggled Pamela.

Leyla was blushing, fearful and thrilled; Chandra simply smiled at her. Pamela moved in closer to direct the action.

"I want you two to start by kissing, and petting..."
"Petting?" Leyla asked.
"Follow my lead..."

Chandra leaned in, her dark lips planting themselves on Leyla's; the kiss was brief but intense at first, then mellowed into a tongue twist and exchange of fluids. Chandra caressed Leyla's back, so Leyla did the same. Their skin contrast was mesmerizing. Chandra pressed herself against Leyla, their breasts grinding together.

The boys were getting hard again, but Pamela stared at them, ordering them not to wank. She turned back to the girls.

"Leyla, time to get naked. Chandra, take off her bottoms."

And so she did, revealing Leyla's unshaved pussy; since everyone else seemed to trim, Leyla felt inadequate, but Chandra and Pamela just smiled at her, not commenting to keep her at ease.

"Leyla, spread your legs sligtly. Chandra, tease her..."

The instant Chandra's fingers grazed Leyla's sex, she jolted and yelped with delight; the activity was turning her on much more than she had previously realized. The tips of the fingers caressing her nether lips was so erotic - she had never felt anything like it.

"More..." she whimpered, drawing a smile from everyone.
"All right, Chandra, gently, stick a finger in."

The index gently parted the pussy and slid inside; Chandra locked lips with Leyla.

"Ah! dammit, I want in..." Pamela said.
"Go!" George replied, and he did not have to insist.

Pamela joined the girls in a three-way kiss, tongues sloshing, with partners alternating. She groped Leyla's exposed breast; Leyla fell on her back, spreading her legs even wider. Pamela's eyes glinted at the fresh flower opening before them. She motioned Chandra to emulate her as they planted their collective lips on Leyla's pussy and, together, starting eating her out.

"Hot damn! This is so hot!" Shawn stated.

He and George were having a hard time not pleasing themselves, but it was easier to do while following Pamela's orders. Leyla's face was writhing with the unfamiliar but enticing emotions. She started begging.

"Please don't stop... it's oh yes... please eat me... I..."

If Pamela had been mean, she would have stopped, but Leyla was a friend. It was her first experience in the matter, and it had to be good. They could always be more teasing and a little sadistic later. Right now, Leyla needed the release, so she and Chandra provided it. Using only their mouth, they made Leyla come hard, quivering under their care as they held her down to finish her. The sensation quieted inside Leyla after a long moment, and Leyla's stupid smile betrayed her lingering ecstasy.

"So...?" Chandra asked.
"Wow... I must be a lesbian," replied Leyla.
"Now, girl, don't jump to conclusions. A guy can do as well - sometimes more."

Pamela turned to Chandra.

"All right, so she got hers, but what about you?"
"I don't think Leyla is in any condition to provide," Chandra answered.
"Is that a dare?" Leyla intervened, popping up.

It took everyone by surprise that Leyla pushed Chandra to the floor, emulating her previous actions, planting her lips on Chandra's sex and diving in. Pamela was stunned, but very pleased. Seeing Leyla take charge, her caucasian face and red hair covering the African beauty's sex. Chandra started rolling her eyes, indulging in the sweet caresses of Leyla.

"Oh... my... she's good..."

George and Shawn couldn't be more responsive to the sight. Pamela noticed. She was tempted to allow them the release they wanted, but she didn't have to be nice with them.

"Hands behind your backs, boys."

They complied, somewhat reluctantly, knowing full well the game was far from over.

Chandra grabbed Leyla's head, holding it in.

"Yes... yes... come on... oh... so close... dammit... more... ah..."

Although Leyla's touch was highly arousing, she couldn't hit that high note which would make Chandra tip over; she was on the brink of release. Pamela decided she did not have to be nice to Chandra either. This would just make the game more interesting.

"Time's up!"

She pulled Chandra's hands away from Leyla's head, and Leyla pulled away, reluctantly it seemed. Her smile betrayed the sensations she had brought upon herself. Chandra, meanwhile, stared angrily at Pamela, knowing full well she had denied her release, and hoping she would get the chance for revenge later.

As Leyla crawled back to her initial spot, still lost in the haze, Shawn moved in for his own dare.
Old 09-30-2014, 07:15 AM   #30
Leafen

Really good story,!

Like: Stripgames, Dice Dares, Cam, cum control, hidden public, milking,C&B bondage, Forced orgasm

Dislikes: Anal, cum eating

Limits: Pain, messy, Public, Revealing Identity, X-dress, diapers, wedgies

Send me Anonymous dares at: leafen.Sarahah.com

KIK dares, Gladgrabb @kik:
Send me "Edge" and any material and Ill edge too it.
Send me "Gym Challenge" and Ill try it next time at the gym with a forfeit if I fail
Leafen is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk