Old 12-20-2007, 02:02 PM   #17
grab_my_underware

Send a message via MSN to grab_my_underware

Wow...this is a great story, please keep going
grab_my_underware is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 02:49 PM   #18
TeenSlave
getDare Sweetheart

Adam was being driven out of his mind by the two teens, Sean relentless tickling Adams upper body was bad enough as he was insanely ticklish but Kieran had stopped probing Adams asshole with his fingers and moved onto something a little more fun right now he was enjoying playing with anal beads in Adams asshole.

They'd be doing this for just over an hour now, Adam was desperate for it to stop, he was trying his best to beg the teens to stop but between the ball gag and the laughter he couldn't even manage to beg. Adam was surprised when a short while later it stopped and Sean got off him and the Anal beads were removed, but the teens were no were near done yet, this time Kieran climbed atop Adam and Sean moves down to the end of the table were Adams feet were, his feet were so insanely ticklish he wouldn't even let his girlfriend tickle them, he'd only let her tickle his upper body, but before the teens started tickling Adam again Sean inserted a special butt plug up Adams ass, this was bigger than small dildo he had inserted earlier Adam winced as it was inserted and tried to expel the plug but to no avail as the table was re secured so he had no were to push it.

Adams penis was harder than ever it had been rock solid the entire time and was moist from precum. Kieran had taken a feather out of the bag and then teens then started tickling again Kieran teasing Adams balls and cock with the feather while Sean was relentlessly torturing the poor teens feet. The butt plug up Adams hole was starting to vibrate, Adam was desperate to cum and he was about to explode, but the plug stopped vibrating and Kierans teasing also stopped denying him his much wanted orgasm, Adam was just left with the torturous tickling of his feet. Kieran started his teasing again but this time he was using his hand to caress Adams shaft before taking hold and wanking him to the verge of orgasm and stopping again. Kieran did this again and again while Sean continued to tickle Adams feet, after about an hour Kieran moved off Adam and disappeared but Sean kept on tickling Adams feet. Adam was desperate to cum, he'd have given anything for that but he wasn't going to get it, all he had was the tickle torture and he couldn't stand much more of it, something was about to happen but he didn't know what, then Adam exploded, the tickling had caused Adam to piss himself Sean was given a golden shower and he wasn't happy. You will be severely punished for this slave, I'll be back shortly. With that Sean left. Adam could only wonder what sort of punishment he would get, the possibilities did not doing anything to curb his fear...
TeenSlave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 03:27 PM   #19
random53

this is so good. Keep it comin whenever you have time
random53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 03:34 PM   #20
Kitty
getDare Sweetheart

nice story so far
Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 11:57 PM   #21
TrekBoy008
getDare Sweetheart

Oh my god! This is one of the best stories I've ever read! It's very well-written and arousing. I love the descriptions of what they are doing as well as the language you use. Keep up the excellent work!
Old 12-23-2007, 05:30 AM   #22
TeenSlave
getDare Sweetheart

A Short while later Sean returned after he had cleaned himself up, he took up Adams blindfold and Adam saw he had a collar in his hand. He put it round Adams neck and padlocked it into place. Sean unlocked each of Adams hands in turn and locked them to the collar. Sean then led Adam over to the X shape with chains coming off it it and attached Adams hands and feet to it. Adm was now attached to this structure with his ass exposed. Sean went over to the wall and returned with a painful looking whip. Adam was scared it seemed his ass was about to be mercilessly whipped, however the thing that confused him was he'd had a rock hard boner virtually the whole time. Sean had a little fun with Adam first caressing his ass and occasionally spanking it before walking back a bit and whipping Adams ass hard, Adam tried to cry out in pain but he was still wearing his ball gag which muffled his screams, 'you've got a lot more of that coming slave' Sean teased. Sean continued to whip Adams ass, Adam was in so much pain his ass was bright red. Sean had finally decided that Adam had been punished enough so he put his blindfold back on and let him off the X shaped structure. It was late into the night now and Sean had one last bit of fun he wanted to have, he led Adam over to the center of the room and attached his wrist cuffs to chains in the ceiling and told Adam to stand on the two boxes on the floor, Sean then tightened the chains and heightened and moved the boxes, so now Adam was hanging with his asshole directly over the pole with the huge dildo attached, as the boxes Adam was standing on slowly slipped away Adam would be lowered further and further onto the dildo. 'Goodnight slave' Sean said mockingly before leaving Adam for the night. Adam was more frightened than he had been all night, he was slowly slipping onto a huge dildo and his captor had left, he was in for a long night.
Old 12-23-2007, 01:04 PM   #23
random53

so good...cant wait to see what happens next!
random53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 02:08 PM   #24
CoolChioBu

Send a message via MSN to CoolChioBu

Nice story, just read finish some of chapters, =D if you make it a girl version, it'll be better. because i am seriously finding a story that i last time had read. it's a little too . . . mean that time but hey i was a kid last time. and it's in girl version and similiar to yours, so if you could, please make a girl version too =D
Old 12-27-2007, 03:00 PM   #25
Davros
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolChioBu View Post
if you make it a girl version, it'll be better.
Nah, leave it as it is. However, I do agree a 2nd version could be done too.
Davros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 04:15 PM   #26
TeenSlave
getDare Sweetheart

what'd be the point of a second version, it'd just be the same

I'm a switch but very heavily sub leaning.
I am gay but I would like to try having a mistress degrade and tease me.

Likes: degredation/verbal abuse, Feet, orgasm control, hypnosis.
Limits: Poop, Public, Permanent, extreme pain, etc etc
Old 12-27-2007, 04:41 PM   #27
Davros
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeenSlave View Post
what'd be the point of a second version, it'd just be the same
Wow, so where you live, girls have cocks etc? Just do the story 1st before anyone else requests a 2nd version. This aint even started yet
Old 12-28-2007, 03:37 PM   #28
TeenSlave
getDare Sweetheart

one part of the story has gone missing

I'm a switch but very heavily sub leaning.
I am gay but I would like to try having a mistress degrade and tease me.

Likes: degredation/verbal abuse, Feet, orgasm control, hypnosis.
Limits: Poop, Public, Permanent, extreme pain, etc etc
Old 12-28-2007, 04:12 PM   #29
Davros
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeenSlave View Post
one part of the story has gone missing
So, erm, re-write it...?
Old 12-28-2007, 04:13 PM   #30
Davros
Account Banned

Depp made an announcement... some posts from the past few days have gone missing due to errors etc he's had. Just re-write it!

Advertisements
Kink Talk