Old 12-19-2007, 09:51 AM   #1
TeenSlave
getDare Sweetheart

Default The Teens Fun [Fiction]

I finally decided to do a story myself, first I'll write an introduction sort of thing and then you guys decide whether it carries on or not.

UPDATE: From now on I'll update this thread with any new section of the story but I'll also post it new makes it easy to find.

Adam was an ordinary 19 year old had a decent amount of friends, got fair grades in college, was good looking with his emo style blond hair and cute boyish face. He was on his way to a friends that evening and he could see a gang of teens a few years younger than himself up ahead. Adam paid them no mind just walking straight past them and then taking the shortcut down the alleyway that would take him to his friends street. That was his mistake. Half way down the alley Adam heard footsteps behind him but as he moved to turn around he was jumped on by one of the teens from before, the teen put a cloth covered in chloroform to his mouth while the other teens stopped his struggling.

Adam fell into a deep sleep now the gang of teens plaything, when Adam woke up he slowly worked out what had happened, as his eyes started to focus after the forced sleep. When he was fully awake he could see that he was tied down naked to a table, he could see his masculine chest, lean stomach, perfect feet and erect penis were on view for all to see and his whole body had been oiled. He wondered what the teens were going to do with him. He looked around and was surprised and confused by what he saw, he seemed to be in some sort of basement or dungeon filled with strange things, the first thing he noticed was an assortment of chains, handcuffs, whips, gags and paddles on the wall, seeing this scared him and made him wonder all the more what he was in for. Next he noticed a sort of x on the wall with straps on it presumably to tie people to it like he was tied to this table, there was also some sort of screen on the floor a black frame with some sort of black material stretched across it with a tube leading off it to somewhere he couldn't see, Adam could also see a table with various things on over the other side of the room but he couldn't make out what they were from were he was. The thing that terrified him the most though was simply a pole sticking out of the floor of the room, it was what was on top of that pole that frightened him as it was a large dildo, he prayed that he wouldn't be forced to use that. Anxious Adam just lays there his oiled body gleaming waiting for his captors to return...

Adam didn't have to wait very long before 2 of the teens returned they were standing out of earshot from Adam but he could see that one was fairly tall, he had shortish light brown hair and a hot face of a teen growing into a man, the other one still looked like a boy, a fair bit shorter than the first teen he had longer hair than the other teen but it was blond ad a cute boyish face. They finished talking and walked over to Adam, the brown haired teen had also retrieved a few things from the wall on his way, Adam could see that one of them was a rather painful looking whip. 'What are you going to do with me' Asks Adam, Adam cries out in pain as his stomach is struck fiercely by the whip, 'when addressing us you will call us Master or Sir, you got that slave' spat the brown haired teen. Adam was surprised by this but had no choice to comply so mutters feebly 'yes sir'. 'Much better, now we've got a lot of fun planned for you slave' the blond haired teen tells Adam. 'I bet your wondering why your body has been oiled... an oiled body is so much more ticklish' mocks the brown haired teen 'Well Kieran shall we get started' asks the blond haired teen 'Sure Sean go fetch what we need I'll fix the table' Replies Kieran. Kieran disappears under the table, Adam is very anxious now his penis rock hard, Adam knew he was terribly ticklish although he didn't hate being tickled, but that was different to his situation now, he had no idea how they'd tickle him and for how long. Suddenly the table seemed to give way but then Adam realized it was only part of the table his ass was now showing under the table. This scared Adam more than anything so far.

Kieran got back up and turned to Adam, 'This is going to be fun, by the end of the day you will give us anything to be able to cum, but were not going to let you' Kieran told him while laughing evilly. Sean had returned with whatever had fetched in 2 bags so Adam couldn't see them, he handed one bag to Kieran. Sean took a ball gag and blindfold out of his bag and put them Adam so he could no longer see or talk. Adam felt something at his ass hole, it seemed Adams fears had been confirmed they were going to fuck his virgin asshole but for now it was just Kierans fingers playing around in there while Sean sat on top of him and started to tickle his sides Sean's fingers going crazy on his sides was torture the ball gag wasn't doing much to stop the laughing. Adams penis was throbbing now he was already desperate to cum. Kierans promise rang inside his mind.

Adam was being driven out of his mind by the two teens, Sean relentless tickling Adams upper body was bad enough as he was insanely ticklish but Kieran had stopped probing Adams asshole with his fingers and moved onto something a little more fun right now he was enjoying playing with anal beads in Adams asshole.

They'd be doing this for just over an hour now, Adam was desperate for it to stop, he was trying his best to beg the teens to stop but between the ball gag and the laughter he couldn't even manage to beg. Adam was surprised when a short while later it stopped and Sean got off him and the Anal beads were removed, but the teens were no were near done yet, this time Kieran climbed atop Adam and Sean moves down to the end of the table were Adams feet were, his feet were so insanely ticklish he wouldn't even let his girlfriend tickle them, he'd only let her tickle his upper body, but before the teens started tickling Adam again Sean inserted a special butt plug up Adams ass, this was bigger than small dildo he had inserted earlier Adam winced as it was inserted and tried to expel the plug but to no avail as the table was re secured so he had no were to push it.

Adams penis was harder than ever it had been rock solid the entire time and was moist from precum. Kieran had taken a feather out of the bag and then teens then started tickling again Kieran teasing Adams balls and cock with the feather while Sean was relentlessly torturing the poor teens feet. The butt plug up Adams hole was starting to vibrate, Adam was desperate to cum and he was about to explode, but the plug stopped vibrating and Kierans teasing also stopped denying him his much wanted orgasm, Adam was just left with the torturous tickling of his feet. Kieran started his teasing again but this time he was using his hand to caress Adams shaft before taking hold and wanking him to the verge of orgasm and stopping again. Kieran did this again and again while Sean continued to tickle Adams feet, after about an hour Kieran moved off Adam and disappeared but Sean kept on tickling Adams feet. Adam was desperate to cum, he'd have given anything for that but he wasn't going to get it, all he had was the tickle torture and he couldn't stand much more of it, something was about to happen but he didn't know what, then Adam exploded, the tickling had caused Adam to piss himself Sean was given a golden shower and he wasn't happy. You will be severely punished for this slave, I'll be back shortly. With that Sean left. Adam could only wonder what sort of punishment he would get, the possibilities did not doing anything to curb his fear...

A Short while later Sean returned after he had cleaned himself up, he took up Adams blindfold and Adam saw he had a collar in his hand. He put it round Adams neck and padlocked it into place. Sean unlocked each of Adams hands in turn and locked them to the collar. Sean then led Adam over to the X shape with chains coming off it it and attached Adams hands and feet to it. Adm was now attached to this structure with his ass exposed. Sean went over to the wall and returned with a painful looking whip. Adam was scared it seemed his ass was about to be mercilessly whipped, however the thing that confused him was he'd had a rock hard boner virtually the whole time. Sean had a little fun with Adam first caressing his ass and occasionally spanking it before walking back a bit and whipping Adams ass hard, Adam tried to cry out in pain but he was still wearing his ball gag which muffled his screams, 'you've got a lot more of that coming slave' Sean teased. Sean continued to whip Adams ass, Adam was in so much pain his ass was bright red. Sean had finally decided that Adam had been punished enough so he put his blindfold back on and let him off the X shaped structure.

It was late into the night now and Sean had one last bit of fun he wanted to have, he led Adam over to the center of the room and attached his wrist cuffs to chains in the ceiling and told Adam to stand on the two boxes on the floor, Sean then tightened the chains and heightened and moved the boxes, so now Adam was hanging with his asshole directly over the pole with the huge dildo attached, as the boxes Adam was standing on slowly slipped away Adam would be lowered further and further onto the dildo. 'Goodnight slave' Sean said mockingly before leaving Adam for the night. Adam was more frightened than he had been all night, he was slowly slipping onto a huge dildo and his captor had left, he was in for a long night.

I'm a switch but very heavily sub leaning.
I am gay but I would like to try having a mistress degrade and tease me.

Likes: degredation/verbal abuse, Feet, orgasm control, hypnosis.
Limits: Poop, Public, Permanent, extreme pain, etc etc

Last edited by TeenSlave; 12-23-2007 at 05:31 AM.
TeenSlave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 09:54 AM   #2
Davros
Account Banned

TeenSlave, first of all, CONGRATS! You fooled me within your first paragraph. I thought the 19 year old was going to take all the young teens as slaves, but it's the opposite way around!

Great opening
Davros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 01:42 PM   #3
TeenSlave
getDare Sweetheart

lol you thought the 19 yr old was gonna have a gang of slaves eh, I didn't even notice it looked a bit like that. Thanks for the comment

Old 12-19-2007, 03:45 PM   #4
admireu4ever

Or a gang that takes girls and forces them to be slaves...good story btw.
admireu4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 03:46 PM   #5
Davros
Account Banned

Eeeeee I've got my hopes up for this

I'm thinking gangs, old abandoned factory, lots of pain
Old 12-19-2007, 03:48 PM   #6
TeenSlave
getDare Sweetheart

I don't mind you giving me ideas btw when I write I usually make up the detail off the top of my head after thinking up a basic storyline.

p.s. I'll write a bit more when I get home from college at lunchtime tomorow

Old 12-19-2007, 03:55 PM   #7
Davros
Account Banned

Cool... a bit of planning is best though, don't rush it

Teens. Old abandoned factory. Slave machinary. Whips. Chains.
Old 12-19-2007, 06:28 PM   #8
hovie907
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to hovie907 Send a message via Yahoo to hovie907
Default More

Please continue
i am on the edge of my seat
hovie907 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 06:32 PM   #9
admireu4ever

Don't fall off...
Old 12-19-2007, 06:33 PM   #10
hovie907
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to hovie907 Send a message via Yahoo to hovie907
Default story

im sliding down but not off yet
hovie907 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 06:35 PM   #11
admireu4ever

*Push...

Well now you've fallen off. So, have you thought about joining the getDare RPG?
Old 12-20-2007, 03:18 AM   #12
TeenSlave
getDare Sweetheart

Ok I'm in a writing mood (well as close as it gets to one for me lol) so here goes more of the story.

when Adam woke up he slowly worked out what had happened, as his eyes started to focus after the forced sleep. When he was fully awake he could see that he was tied down naked to a table, he could see his masculine chest, lean stomach, perfect feet and erect penis were on view for all to see and his whole body had been oiled. He wondered what the teens were going to do with him. He looked around and was surprised and confused by what he saw, he seemed to be in some sort of basement or dungeon filled with strange things, the first thing he noticed was an assortment of chains, handcuffs, whips, gags and paddles on the wall, seeing this scared him and made him wonder all the more what he was in for. Next he noticed a sort of x on the wall with straps on it presumably to tie people to it like he was tied to this table, there was also some sort of screen on the floor a black frame with some sort of black material stretched across it with a tube leading off it to somewhere he couldn't see, Adam could also see a table with various things on over the other side of the room but he couldn't make out what they were from were he was. The thing that terrified him the most though was simply a pole sticking out of the floor of the room, it was what was on top of that pole that frightened him as it was a large dildo, he prayed that he wouldn't be forced to use that. Anxious Adam just lays there his oiled body gleaming waiting for his captors to return...

p.s. wud u guys mind rating the thread plz

Last edited by TeenSlave; 12-20-2007 at 03:44 AM.
Old 12-20-2007, 06:14 AM   #13
Davros
Account Banned

Rated 5 star

Brilliant story and ideas. Careful on the grammar, mainly full stops. Other than that, brilliant!!

Old 12-20-2007, 06:36 AM   #14
TeenSlave
getDare Sweetheart

English was the only subject in school I sucked at lol although somehow I got 2 grades higher than my expected grade at GCSE, getting a B rather than the D the teacher expected :/

btw I'll write a bit more later

Old 12-20-2007, 10:33 AM   #15
TeenSlave
getDare Sweetheart

Bored so heres another part:

Adam didn't have to wait very long before 2 of the teens returned they were standing out of earshot from Adam but he could see that one was fairly tall, he had shortish light brown hair and a hot face of a teen growing into a man, the other one still looked like a boy, a fair bit shorter than the first teen he had longer hair than the other teen but it was blond ad a cute boyish face. They finished talking and walked over to Adam, the brown haired teen had also retrieved a few things from the wall on his way, Adam could see that one of them was a rather painful looking whip. 'What are you going to do with me' Asks Adam, Adam cries out in pain as his stomach is struck fiercely by the whip, 'when addressing us you will call us Master or Sir, you got that slave' spat the brown haired teen. Adam was surprised by this but had no choice to comply so mutters feebly 'yes sir'. 'Much better, now we've got a lot of fun planned for you slave' the blond haired teen tells Adam. 'I bet your wondering why your body has been oiled... an oiled body is so much more ticklish' mocks the brown haired teen 'Well Kieran shall we get started' asks the blond haired teen 'Sure Sean go fetch what we need I'll fix the table' Replies Kieran. Kieran disappears under the table, Adam is very anxious now his penis rock hard, Adam knew he was terribly ticklish although he didn't hate being tickled, but that was different to his situation now, he had no idea how they'd tickle him and for how long. Suddenly the table seemed to give way but then Adam realized it was only part of the table his ass was now showing under the table. This scared Adam more than anything so far.

Kieran got back up and turned to Adam, 'This is going to be fun, by the end of the day you will give us anything to be able to cum, but were not going to let you' Kieran told him while laughing evilly. Sean had returned with whatever had fetched in 2 bags so Adam couldn't see them, he handed one bag to Kieran. Sean took a ball gag and blindfold out of his bag and put them Adam so he could no longer see or talk. Adam felt something at his ass hole, it seemed Adams fears had been confirmed they were going to fuck his virgin asshole but for now it was just kierans fingers playing around in there while Sean sat on top of him and started to tickle his sides Sean's fingers going crazy on his sides was torture the ball gag wasn't doing much to stop the laughing. Adams penis was throbbing now he was already desperate to cum. Kierans promise rang inside his mind.

p.s. get a few posts on here and I'll do a bit more later.

Last edited by TeenSlave; 12-20-2007 at 12:47 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk