Old 10-15-2014, 04:00 PM   #31
HondaJunkie93

well i think you know my answer... post on!

"There's debris...... IT'S A COW!" Reed Timmer, Storm Chasers

"The night is darkest just before the dawn." Batman
HondaJunkie93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2014, 07:54 AM   #32
paaltjepaal
getDare Succubus

like to see more

do you move to another place on the internet ?
paaltjepaal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2014, 06:22 PM   #33
OwnMe8

I did, but I ended up deleting it. It was more of a gay love themed blog that I made, so this story didn't end up being a part of it.

I ended up deleting it as there was not much traffic and I'm trying to become a serious author so I dont want some of my storylines out there.

***looking for a man to be my keyholder***

Stories:
College Roommates (unfinished)
Aquarius (unfinished)
While He's Away (unfinished)
A New Friend

Likes: edging, being controlled, cbt, denial, serving, watersports, anal, underwear

Toys: acryllic ball press. Ace plug. Dildo. Cb6000
OwnMe8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 01:19 PM   #34
OwnMe8

Drink

Well, it's been a while, but here is the next installment. It's pretty short after such a long wait so I apologize, but it felt like a good place to break it.

X

Nata sighed, looking at his phone. Ray had been absent the entire day. When Nata had called him in the morning, the only reply he got was a text:

Sick. Don't come over.

'I must have done something.' It was the only thought in his head as he stared at the one-line text. Yesterday, Ray barely talked to him and then he ran away to the roof. No, there was no way Ray was sick, he just didn't want to see Nata for some reason. Nata ran his tongue through his teeth, trying to decide what to do. Ray was always like this. When something bothered him and especially when it hurt, Ray would lock himself away. The problem was that Nata didn't even know what he'd done.

He sighed again, slipping his phone into his pocket. He'd give Ray one day. Nata could wait and then maybe everything would be better tomorrow. Yeah, Ray just needed time to think. It wouldn't help him at all if Nata interrupted him then. He nodded to himself and turned the ignition, kicking the engine to life with a rumble.

That night, Nata vowed to put Ray on the backburner in his mind. One thing at a time, and the first was seeing how he'd screwed up with that girl. He shook his head. Nata didn't even know why, but he needed her. It was a pull his whole body needed. And it didn't make any sense. The woman had abused and seriously hurt him. Hell, he didn't know who she was or even her name. Yet, it hurt somewhere a lot deeper when she didn't show up. Her absence was so much more painful than anything she'd done up to that point. But maybe she would be there tonight.

Patting Storm on the head, Nata stood up and set himself to action. He just hoped she would be there.

Ten minutes later Nata was walking through the double steel doors into the practice pool halls. He took in a long draught of the chlorinated air and stepped forward. His heart skipped a beat, a fierce grin spreading from ear to ear, when he saw the outline of a girl sitting in the lifeguard chair. With quick steps he was at her side in a second, though his blissful grin fell when he found her dressed in jeans and a sweatshirt. Even in that she looked like a sexy demon, though she had always shown up in a swim suit.

She stared at him as he approached her, an uncertain dull fire in her eyes. He opened his mouth but when her eyes narrowed to an eagle's glare, he quickly shut it tight. She pointed to the ground in front of her.

Nata smiled, obediently moving to stand where she wanted. Shaking her head, she snapped her fingers and pointed with a thrust at the ground again. Nata blushed, but understood. So he found himself on his knees in front of the wildly erotic girl. She stared at him silently for minutes.

Finally, when Nata was beginning to think he'd be on his knees for the entire night, she spoke. "I've got a problem, Nata, and it's you." He cringed, he was right, he must have done something wrong. "You really don't remember me at all, do you?"

Nata looked at her, confused. "Seriously, you're horrible. Nata, I'm Jessica . . ."

His jaw dropped, eyes popping wide. "Jessy? Oh my god, I didn't---"

"Shut up." Her gaze was hard and his jaw clamped shut again. Suddenly, it was as if all her energy had been drained from her. Jess' gaze dropped into an exhausted, barely awake, wondering look. "You pissed me off so much when you didn't even remember me and then I went and did those horrible fucking things to you! I was a good person and I was fucking torturing you. And you know the worst part? I actually liked it. Seriously, seriously liked it. Do you know how much that makes me loathe myself?"

"I'm sorry."

Jess rubbed her tired eyes. "Yeah I bet you are. You know, after every night, I couldn't stop thinking about you. Then I realized yesterday that I want more than anything to keep doing these things to you. Because it's you. I . . . I think I'm really falling for you . . ."

A cold blast of energy poured through Nata's veins.

"But."

Nata's eyes dropped to the ground.

"But," she repeated, "at the same time I want to keep doing these perverted things to you . . . Nata," Jess strained -this was really hurting her, "I don't think I can ever go back, Nata. I want you to be mine. I want to love you, but I also want to dominate you. I don't know how it would work and I know it wouldn't be fair to you . . ."

His heart thundering in his chest, Nata clenched his hands at his knees. "I really think I like you too, Jess. And," his face shot through a bright red as his voice dropped to a whisper, "I like the things you do to me. So please, will you go out with me and make me yours in every way?"

Laughing, Jess' face dropped into her palm. She looked at Nata with something between amusement, disbelief, and smugness. Reaching behind her, she produced a box a bit bigger than her hand. Jess held the box in front of Nata's eyes and tapped her finger against the side. "I will be waiting here in two days and not before. You think about what you really want, because I won't give you a chance to go back if we move forward."

She stood up, pushing the box into Nata's hands and kissed his cheek. "If your answer is yes, find the most comfortable combination and bring the key with you in two nights. It should fit, judging from what I've seen. If no - and I understand if you say no - don't come back here at night again." With that she stepped past Nata and disappeared into the darkness.

His face felt so hot. Nata brought his fingers to his cheek, running over the spot she kissed. His heart beat faster. Smiling, he looked down at the box and froze. "What the hell?" Nata pulled the box to his face, getting a closer look at the image stamped on it. Was it a plastic dick?

Nata looked at it with worry. What the hell was it? Running his thumb along the glossy image, he felt the raised bumps of lettering. Shifting the box into the light, he just made out the black letters.

CB-6000 Male Chastity Device

Stories:
Aquarius (unfinished)
A New Friend

Likes: edging, being controlled, cbt, denial, serving, watersports, anal, underwear

Old 10-22-2014, 03:16 PM   #35
HondaJunkie93

Read it the other day and never replied.... once again, glad to see your back writing..... always interesting to see where you take things next.... waiting patiently for the next installment

"There's debris...... IT'S A COW!" Reed Timmer, Storm Chasers

"The night is darkest just before the dawn." Batman
HondaJunkie93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 06:39 PM   #36

Please continue!
8421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2015, 07:24 PM   #37
OwnMe8

Hey guys, sorry it's been so long. I'm faced with quite the eprpblem with this story. It bums me out to leave it sitting and unfinished, but in my writing of other stories and novels I don't have the time or, honestly, the interest to see this one through.

I know a lot of ppl enjoyed this story and so I hope someone would like to do a collab. and finish the story out. Let me know

AJ

Stories:
Aquarius (unfinished)
A New Friend

Advertisements
Kink Talk