Wonderfull! Cant wait for the next update
shola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 02:59 PM   #33
Slavegirlx

I love it, can't wait to read more.
Slavegirlx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 08:43 PM   #34
Thank you rachie

Hey guys! Sorry for the wait, but Part 10 is finally here! Keep posting suggestions and comments! I really appreciate them! Happy Thanksgiving!

Part 10: The Morning After

BZZZ! Nick awoke the next morning to the sound of his IPhone ringing beside his bed. He groggily reached over and searched for his phone. He finally found it and looked down at who was calling. It was Sam.

“Hey man!” Sam said. He was way too energetic for 9:00 in the morning. “How was last night? Did you get some action?”

“Yeah.” Nick replied, still half asleep, “It was pretty awesome. I think I like this place.”

“Big surprise. Well anyway, we’re all at the breakfast restaurant right now. Can you join us? Wait, your slave didn't spend the night, right?”

“No she left last night.” Nick reasurred him, “I can come. I’ll be there in 20 minutes.” Sam gave Nick directions and he hopped out of bed. After a quick shower, Nick got dressed and ran outside. Nick easily found the restaurant, one of the 4 places to eat on the island, and sat down with his friends. “Last night was awesome guys. She-”

Nick was just about to describe his awesome night when he was interrupted by Mark, “Rule number one of Slave Island: What happens on the island, stays on the island and what happens behind closed doors, stays behind closed doors.”

“This means no discussing what sexual things you do.” Jess added, “Got it?” She pretended to be serious, but she was having trouble suppressing a smile.

“Got it!” Nick replied in fake scaredness. As Nick was talking, a waitress dressed in nothing but a small thong approached the table.

“Hello sir! What can I get for you today?” Nick tried to focus on what she was saying, but he was distracted by her large tits bouncing freely.

“Umm...” He hadn’t even glanced at his menu so far, so Nick looked down and selected the first item on the menu. “I’ll have this and a coke.”

“Ok.” The waitress said while collecting his menu, “It’ll be right up.” The waitress turned and walked away and Nick couldn’t help looking at her ass. He loved Slave Island.

“Hey! Snap out of it!” Laughed Mark, “You don’t have to check out every naked girl here.”

“So anyway,” Jess asked, “Have any special plans for today?”

“Not really.” Nick replied, “Maybe I’ll get another slave.”

“We’re all going to a punishment show. Care to join us?”

“Punishment show?” Nick asked. The name sounded familiar, but he wasn’t sure.

“Oh, just a show where some slaves are punished for bad behavior. We can go watch.”

“I would love to go. Sounds sexy.” Nick said.

“Trust me, its amazing!” Joked Sam. “Meet us by the punishment room in an hour.” The group made plans for their day and Sam, Mark, and Jess left Nick alone to eat his meal.

Likes: masturbation, shower, pain, private humiliation, spanking, CBT

Limits: Totally-public, permanent, family/social suicide

Check out my story, Slave Island!

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...432#post790432
Thank you rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 09:56 AM   #35
shola

I love the idea! Can't wait for the next update!
shola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 11:56 AM   #36
Kmdumo
getDare Sweetheart

please please please continue
Check out my PM DARES don't forget to scroll and read all as there might be changes http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=222227
I AM A SLUT FOR ALLLLLL OF GETDARE

I CAN'T SAY NO TO GUYS
Kmdumo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 12:28 PM   #37
footmuncher
getDare Sweetheart

im begging you to keep writing more as this is simply stunning! one of the best stories on here!

LIKES: foot worship, used socks/underwear, masterbation control, denial, cum play, submission, mild pain, ice, mild CBT, mild bondage
MAYBE: mild public, CBT, humiliation, cum eating, mild anal, pictures
DISLIKES: Pee/scat, public and family, permanent, illegal, webcam, body writing
footmuncher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 08:52 PM   #38
Demonking
getDare Sweetheart

I would like to know what happens at said show. Please continue.
Demonking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 12:22 AM   #39
butterflykitten

Kitty want moooooreeeeee!

I never ever webcam or send pics, so dont ask.
butterflykitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 10:31 AM   #40
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Keep it up..........

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 05:32 PM   #41
Thank you rachie

Sorry for the wait for this part guys! Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving! Keep your replies, comments, and suggestions coming!

Part 10: Witnessing

Nick quickly ate (it turns out he had ordered an omelette) and walked over to the punishment area. He got lost once or twice, but he eventually found his way to the door that the guide had showed him. Not wanting to wait any longer, he pushed the door open and stepped inside. Nick had already seen the arena on his tour, but the sight amazed him once again. The football-like arena was divided into three sections: beating, insertion, and temperature control. In the beating area, there was a wall with about 10 places to hang slaves from. Next to the wall, there was a table with various whips, and other beating materials. In the insertion area, there were about 10 metal tables, and a bench with different styles of dildos. The dildos ranged from about 5 inches long to over 15. Finally, in the temperature control area, there were three tanks filled with water, very similar to dunk tanks you might see at a carnival.

Nick looked around the arena for his friends, and he soon found them sitting in the front row of the center section. The arena was only about 1/4 full, so it wasn't very hard to spot them. They waved to him and he made his way over there. He greeted his friends and just as he was sitting down, the lights began to dim.

“It’s starting!” Mark exclaimed.

“Welcome masters and mistresses to today’s punishment session.” An announcer said excitedly, “Today, we have three slaves receiving beating punishments, two slaves receiving insertion punishments, and one slave receiving a temperature control punishment!” As he said this, the small crowd sitting in the stands began cheering. At first, Nick was puzzled, but then he saw two slaves being led onto the punishment are. Both slaves looked very young and scared.

“First up, we have our slaves receiving insertion punishments. Our first slave is Common Slut 20092! She disobeyed her master by cumming when he told her not to! It looks like she will be getting a level 1 punishment!” While the announcer was speaking, both slaves were attached to the tables in the center of the arena. Then, 20092 was anally penetrated with a 7-inch-long dildo. She looked like she was in pain, but the table had some much worse punishments including vibrators. Nick assumed that the vibrating dildos were kept for higher level punishments.

“Our second slave for insertion is Common Slut 32124! She bit her master’s cock while preforming a blow job! Then, she failed to cum when her master asked her to! She will be getting a level 3 punishment. ” Nick watched as 32124 was anally penetrated with a 12 inch long vibrating dildo and was vaginally penetrated by a 10 inch long vibrator. Unlike the other slave, 32124 couldn't control herself, and she let out several screams and moans.

“Looks like that has got to hurt! Well, we will leave them like that for the next three hours!"

Did you like the new part? Please post all comments!

Likes: masturbation, shower, pain, private humiliation, spanking, CBT

Limits: Totally-public, permanent, family/social suicide

Check out my story, Slave Island!

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...432#post790432
Thank you rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 05:44 PM   #42
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Nice addition...........

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 07:36 PM   #43
Demonking
getDare Sweetheart

Great new chapter . Keep up the good work!
Demonking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 07:07 PM   #44
LovesToBePunished

Send a message via MSN to LovesToBePunished Send a message via Yahoo to LovesToBePunished

hello i just read all of this and can't wait for more. this is one of the best stories on here

here is an idea:

a slave gets a vibrator in her, then a crotch rope (and a nice piece of tape to hold it in.. hair or not), then tie knees and ankles togethetr, and elbowa/wrists together. then she gets blindfolded and ball gagged. that way he can turn on the vibrator (by the push of a button) when ever he wants. and he can do more like spank, whimp etc while its going off
LovesToBePunished is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 02:01 PM   #45
Diaper_Guy

Very good. I really like it. Do you know when you will continue it?
Diaper_Guy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk