Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-31-2008, 01:34 PM   #46
TeenSlave
getDare Sweetheart

Adam was terrified someone would see him half naked being led along like a dog, he begged Sean to let him put his clothes on and walk normally but it just earned him a ball gag and a butt plug shoved up his ass, he winced as it went in, he tried to force it out but he couldn't it was stuck there. Adam was horrified as his hands struck concrete, he thought that someone was bound to see him Sean told him he was going into the shop to get a few things, he encased Adams hands in a leather sack that was attached to his wrist so he couldn't use his hands to remove the gag or blindfold. The sharp points in the chastity device were digging into his dick as it tried to become hard, Sean had to walk away round the corner he couldn't stop himself from laughing at his slave, as he had actually taken him to an abandoned road to scare the slave and it was working.. He waited a while before retrieving the slave, mockingly asking him if he enjoyed the audience. Sean led Adam to his own house and led him into the basement.

I'm a switch but very heavily sub leaning.
I am gay but I would like to try having a mistress degrade and tease me.

Likes: degredation/verbal abuse, Feet, orgasm control, hypnosis.
Limits: Poop, Public, Permanent, extreme pain, etc etc
TeenSlave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 09:22 AM   #47
TeenSlave
getDare Sweetheart

Sean led Adam over to a corner were there was a couch, Sean sat on it and told his slave to kneel in front of him, Sean removed the blindfold and gag but left the restraints on his hands. Sean then ordered Adam to remove his shoes. Adam complained that his hands were still encased in the leather sacks but it earned him a hard slap on his ass with a riding crop that Sean had just picked up, Sean told Adam that he is to use his mouth. Adam did have a bit of a foot fetish, maybe this day wasn't going to be so bad, it may be a guys feet but he could always pretend he thought. Although now he was beginning to wonder why his cock was always so hard while he was serving, when he thought about it the experience hadn't been as and as he had thought at the time, maybe he kind of liked being a slave.

He lent forward and bite down the side of Sean's trainer and slipped it off his ankle, he moved round and pulled the shoe off, he then did the same for the other shoe. 'good slave, now lie down with your face here' Sean told him, Adam laid down were Sean told him, and he;d his breath and Sean pressed his dirt white ankle socks into Adams face, Adam held his breath as the smell of Sean's feet ran up his nostrils, but eventually Adam couldn't hold it anymore and the scent filled his mind, Adam let himself be consumed by the smell of Sean's feet, Adam loved the smell he was enjoying himself now as Sean pressed his sweaty feet into Adams face, Sean then got up, he put Adams collar back on and removed the chastity device after securing Adams wrists to the collar. Instantly Adams cock shot up, creating a huge bulge in the speedos Adam was still wearing.

Sean stepped onto Adams stomach, Sean walked around a bit on Adams boy, Adam wincing under the weight, Sean then stopped on Adams chest, he then put one of his feet onto Adams face ordering him to remove his sock, Adam put his head forward biting the back of the sock and slipping it off Sean's foot. Adam could now see Sean's barefoot hovering over his face, it was magnificent, slender foot with a high arched sole, soft heels and balls and perfect toes, Adam wanted it, but Sean pulled away and swapped feet ordering Adam to remove his second sock. Adam removed Sean's second sock savoring the smell of his feet while he could.

Last edited by TeenSlave; 02-03-2008 at 12:23 PM.
Old 02-03-2008, 12:02 PM   #48
Trystaan
getDare Succubus

Very good Teen slave please continue
Old 02-03-2008, 12:05 PM   #49
Davros
Account Banned

I love this story!

It's a little hard to read however... maybe split it into sections/paragraphs to make it a little easier to read?

However, overall it's a great story. Can't wait to hear more
Davros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 03:11 PM   #50
TeenSlave
getDare Sweetheart

Sean noticed Adams hard on straining against the material of his speedo. So slave likes master Sean's feet do you, or is it you like being my slave. Adam decided it was best to remain silent so Sean turned round and slowly lowered his bare foot onto Adams hard cock before standing on it Adam cried out from the pain in his cock from taking the weight of Sean. 'That'll teach you not to ignore me slave, now answer me. Adam decided it may be best to be honest, and told Sean that he had a foot fetish and loved Sean's feet, he also decided to tell Sean he wasn't sure if he disliked this or liked it. Sean thought for a moment, before stomping on Adams cock and keeping the pressure causing Adam to yell in pain, after a few seconds Sean released Adam's cock. 'Still hard, maybe you do like this slave, you could be my permanent slave if you want' Adam thought about it, he had never questioned his sexuality before, he had always thought of himself as straight but this lad before him was strangely appealing to him, he found himself yearning for his favorite body part the lads feet. ' I don't know sir, I'm not sure if I want to, although your going to keep me as your slave for a good while I assume thanks to chastity device?' 'Well we'll soon see if you want the positions open slave, you seem like a born slave to me'

With that Sean stepped off Adam and sat back down on the couch putting his feet up on a stool. Adam gazed at the Sean's perfect soles longingly he wanted to be under them were he belonged, he went over and knelt at his masters feet. Sean looked at Adam, then got up, fetching the chastity device he put it back on Adam and removed the leather sacks from his hands, after sitting back down again. 'Now worship my feet slave' Sean ordered. Adam needed no encouragement now, he crawled forward and used his tongue expertly licking Sean's sole and in between his toes making the young teen giggle, Adam smiled at this, with feet as soft and perfect as these Sean was bound to be very ticklish. Adam moved onto the toes now sucking them in his mouth for minutes at a time before moving onto another or going back to the sole.

Adam enjoyed Sean's feet for another half hour or so before Sean ordered Adam to put Sean's socks and shoes back on. Sean could see the disappointed look in Adams eyes as he turned to pick up his socks. Sean watched Adams feet in his dirty ankle socks and nike shox as he went, he was desperate to tickle them again. Sean tied Adam to the bondage table again removing his speedo and chastity device. Sean stood at the middle of table caressing Adams rock hard cock, he brought him to the edge a few times, until he couldn't stop himself any longer he walked to the end of the table, slowly slipping off Adam's trainers one by one taking a minute to sniff each one. He turned his attention back to the feet, and stuck his nose into each of Adam's socked feet, he stroked Adams feet for a while before removing the socks and placing them in his pocket, Adam wasn't getting those back he thought to himself, he took a moment to admire the Adams feet, Adam had nice long toes with a wide manly sole. Again Sean put his face into Adams feet to take in the wonderful scent.

Then he let his desire take over and unleashed his fingers onto the older teens feet, causing him to howl with laughter, Sean was really enjoying himself, scraping his fingers all over Adams soles mercilessly covering every inch of his beautiful sole, Adam writhed as much as he could trying to escape the torture he was begging Sean to stop in between bursts of uncontrollable laughter. Sean didn't torture Adam as long as he did the previous day, eventually relenting and freeing him from the bondage table. Adam sat on the table naked his cock as hard as ever. Then Sean stepped closer to him, he told Adam that he was going to give him a choice, he could walk out of here now free, or if he did enjoy it, he was free to stay as Sean's slave. Adam looked at Sean thinking for a moment, he wasn't sure what to say.

Well thats the end of this story for a while, I might come back to it at a later date I don't know, hope you enjoyed it.

Last edited by TeenSlave; 02-03-2008 at 04:23 PM.
Old 02-12-2008, 04:26 AM   #51
shavedmikee

i have always dreamed of having this done to me.... but they shave my body smooth
shavedmikee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 05:34 AM   #52
smilesmishy

Send a message via MSN to smilesmishy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeenSlave View Post
A Short while later Sean returned after he had cleaned himself up, he took up Adams blindfold and Adam saw he had a collar in his hand. He put it round Adams neck and padlocked it into place. Sean unlocked each of Adams hands in turn and locked them to the collar. Sean then led Adam over to the X shape with chains coming off it it and attached Adams hands and feet to it. Adm was now attached to this structure with his ass exposed. Sean went over to the wall and returned with a painful looking whip. Adam was scared it seemed his ass was about to be mercilessly whipped, however the thing that confused him was he'd had a rock hard boner virtually the whole time. Sean had a little fun with Adam first caressing his ass and occasionally spanking it before walking back a bit and whipping Adams ass hard, Adam tried to cry out in pain but he was still wearing his ball gag which muffled his screams, 'you've got a lot more of that coming slave' Sean teased. Sean continued to whip Adams ass, Adam was in so much pain his ass was bright red. Sean had finally decided that Adam had been punished enough so he put his blindfold back on and let him off the X shaped structure. It was late into the night now and Sean had one last bit of fun he wanted to have, he led Adam over to the center of the room and attached his wrist cuffs to chains in the ceiling and told Adam to stand on the two boxes on the floor, Sean then tightened the chains and heightened and moved the boxes, so now Adam was hanging with his asshole directly over the pole with the huge dildo attached, as the boxes Adam was standing on slowly slipped away Adam would be lowered further and further onto the dildo. 'Goodnight slave' Sean said mockingly before leaving Adam for the night. Adam was more frightened than he had been all night, he was slowly slipping onto a huge dildo and his captor had left, he was in for a long night.
ur just repeating what uve already wrote >
smilesmishy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2008, 10:28 AM   #53
glue
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to glue

seeming as you have brought this back again

i have to agree it is the same but still a classic story

WATCH OUT FOR A GLUE RATING OUT OF TEN
glue would like to tell everyone reading this to stay
sticky as life is to short to become unstuck

I'm the Simon Cowell of GetDare